The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Must Be The Season...

Chapter 2

When Jennifer finally came to, she found herself staring at... herself.

Eleanor was holding a hand mirror in front of her face, and telling her, “You can see that I’ve returned your nose to you, as I must allow you to breathe. Otherwise, we can’t have any fun, can we?”

Jennifer shuddered, staring at her still-mutated face; her nose there now, sure, but simply smooth flesh where her mouth should be. She could breathe though, and that was a major improvement, at least, and gave her a momentary flash of hope that there might be a way out of this mess.

She was naked now, the cool air all over her body giving sensual testament to that. But she was bound, her body upright and spread-eagled in what seemed to be something like a huge steering wheel. Her wrists were cuffed to the thing, above and outside her head, and her legs were splayed and cuffed below her. Jennifer found she was gripping the wheel with her hands, while the souls of her feet rested on it. Its “crossbar” nestled into the small of her back, and she looked down to see her waist cinched to it, from hipbones to rib cage, with a wide, soft, leather strap, one that squeezed at her so tightly that it was a small struggle just to breathe.

“Welcome back,” the red-haired beauty said, leaning down to place the mirror on the floor. “You’re just in time to feel me turning you into my completely obedient servant.”

“MMmnnhhh!!”

“No, no... don’t thank me yet, my pet. I know I could have just let you die, but I’ve been alone here for so long, and you are so attrac... well, I have need of a slave, and you showing up tonight just seems perfect to me, somehow.”

Jennifer began to struggle, pulling at her restraints, trying to loosen herself from the wheel in any way she could.

“Stop that, Jennifer!” Eleanor cried, waving both her hands to the sides. As she did that, chains flew out in front of Jennifer everywhere... chains with nasty looking, large fishhooks on their ends.

“I’m sure you’ve seen ‘Hellraiser’, dear, though I doubt you even imagined you could be impaled in that way. But I swear, if you keep fighting and squirming like this, I’ll make sure you stop moving!”

Her options so limited again, and staring at the hooks and chains in front of her face, arms, breasts, hips, and legs, Jennifer subsided, glaring at her captor.

“Much better,” Eleanor sighed, waving her hands again, the chains seeming to disappear into the floor and ceiling. “There’s no reason for you to struggle so much, anyway, as you’ll just love the magic I’m going to perform on you. And when I’m done, I’m sure you’ll enjoy your new position in life.”

Jennifer simply “hmmphh’d” at her, but then gasped as Eleanor spun the wheel she was bound to, much like the captain of a sailing ship would spin a rudder. She went all the way around once, passing the older woman’s smiling face before stopping upside down, her cuffed wrist gripping the wheel below her, her body weight mainly taken up by her bound ankles and the strap secured so tightly around her belly.

“Such a beautiful, open pussy you have, my dear, one that I’ll make use of very soon.”

Jennifer groaned, helpless and embarrassed, knowing that Eleanor was staring between her naked legs at her closely-trimmed mound, but unable to do anything about it. Glancing down, though, she saw her mouthless self once more in the mirror lying there on the floor, and decided to try to do something about that, at least.

Drawing all the power she could from the night, all the belief in the strength of her own mind, her own reality, Jennifer stared into the mirror, trying to let herself “know” that the smooth skin under her nose was a lie, and that her mouth was still truly there, despite appearances, despite any spells that she’d been subjected to. Hanging there helplessly, she let herself “see” her lips, her teeth, focusing hard, until finally rewarded with just the slightest glimpse of them.

But that glimpse was enough, feeding back on itself through the image in her mind, and very quickly her mouth became clear to her, feeling herself able to gasp and cough with it once more.

Hearing that, Eleanor looked down, and quickly spun the wheel again, bring Jennifer upright. Trying to think of a strong, quick spell to try to free herself, the young witch groaned as her captor covered her mouth with her hand again.

“Little trickster,” Eleanor hissed, looking angry again. “Your strength of will is impressive, but it will do you no good with me!” Then she paused for a moment, and smiled, though keep her hand tightly over Jennifer’s mouth. “Hmm... maybe this if for the better, though, as we haven’t chatted at all, and I really should hear what you have to say for yourself.”

Jennifer tried to nod, wanting to talk with the reclusive witch more than anything. It was then she finally noticed that Eleanor’s hand was wet, that it was redolent with the scent... with something that smelled like... must be... pussy.

And it wasn’t her pussy scent, either. She’d masturbated, cum, and licked enough of her own juices to know what she was smelling didn’t come from her.

The older woman must have noticed Jennifer’s wide eyes, the way her nostrils were flaring, and said, looking almost embarrassed herself, “Ok... I know, Jennifer, but as I undressed you while you were unconscious, you just looked so good, so attractive to me that I... well, that I needed to do something about it for a minute.”

Good God... she’s sexually attracted to me! Maybe I can use that, somehow, Jennifer thought, feeling her own tingles that she’d affected this powerful, lesbian witch in such a way. Though she’d been a bit more active these past six months, finally coming to grips with her own sexuality, it wasn’t as if she was getting all that much, herself, and the attentions of such a beautiful, voluptuous woman, no matter how old she “should” be, made Jennifer feel somehow happy, and important.

“But enough of that. We simply can’t have you trying to take me on now, can we?” Eleanor continued, before snapping the fingers of her free, right hand. “I’ve got it,” she said.

Then she began to chant again.

“On this very sacred night, I’m not looking for a fight. So here where all my power dwells, Let this girl forget her spells.”

Then, smiling and confident, she pulled her damp hand away from Jennifer’s mouth.

“Now, maybe you can tell me why you’re here, before I make you my slave?”

Jennifer simply stared at her, trying to think of something to use against her, something that might help her free herself. She tried, almost desperately, to picture anything in her notebook of spells back in her apartment, but simply couldn’t, her mind a complete blank in that area. Finally, ceding to Eleanor’s power and calming herself in the process, she responded, “I came here to warn you, and to see what you were like, as I must confess to being very curious about you.”

“Interesting,” Eleanor replied, if startled by Jennifer’s revelation not showing it. “I can see the curiosity factor, with you being a witch and all, but what do I need to be warned about?”

“The mayor, and the city council. They certainly believe you’re a witch, and that you’ve somehow been doing things to turn this whole city block into place that no one wants to approach, much less live in. But they’re looking to gentrify this whole area, and came to my coven to see if we would help them ‘take care of you’. They wanted us to agree to come with them, to even enter under false pretenses with them, hoping we could control you, or beat you with our combined powers.”

She watched Eleanor’s face turn cloudy with agitation. “And your coven agreed to this, to turn on one of your own?”

“Noo,” Jennifer told her, shaking her head. “We didn’t automatically agree to that. But we were still concerned, thinking you’d perhaps, or probably, begun to use black magic here. The mayor told us of some strange goings-on in the area, and all of us who’ve come by here have sensed something was wrong.”

“I haven’t hurt anyone!”

“That’s true, and I didn’t say that. But even non-witches sense things, feel or see things, even imaginary ones, and whatever you’re doing here is spilling out into the neighborhood and making everyone nervous.”

“And so you broke in to my house to do what, again?”

Jennifer hung her head a bit. “I broke in to warn you about what might be happening soon, and to try to stop a potential fight between my friends and you. I wanted to see if somehow I couldn’t get you to come out of this house, to maybe stop using the dark magics, Eleanor.”

“Dark magics?”

“Yes... the plant monster, the wereworms, and those creepy ghouls. And you’ve used an age regression spell on yourself, haven’t you? You know that isn’t allowed.”

“Quiet, you! Who are you to judge me? You have no idea of what I’ve seen, the things I’ve gone through!”

“You’re right, Eleanor,” Jennifer continued quietly. “And that’s one of the reasons I wanted to meet you – to find out about you some, and to warn you to turn back before it’s too late.”

“I see... very noble of you, dear.” Jennifer didn’t like the looks of Eleanor’s smile. “But how about this? How about I continue to enslave you to me, and then, if your friends should show up, I get you to help me defend myself. You’re obviously a powerful young witch yourself, and between the two of us we shouldn’t have any problem defeating them, should we?”

All Jennifer could do was stare at her captor, her eyes wide... was she this far ‘round the bend?

“I... I’ll never help you hurt my friends!”

The older witch just kept smiling at her, reaching toward the small table next to her and picking up a small, open decanter and a small makeup brush. “Oh... after I’m done with you, I think you’ll do anything I tell you to, Jennifer. You see this...?” She held the bottle before Jennifer’s face. “This is just a potion of mine. It’s extremely strong, very potent. One drop of this on you anywhere, even your cute little nose,” Eleanor said, flicking the soft bristles of the dry brush over it, “will force you to obey my slightest order, my simplest command.” With that, she spun Jennifer again until she was hanging upside down, just in front of her.

“But I can think of better, more appropriate places to use it on. All I have to do to trigger it, and its spell, is to apply it, and then make you cum.”

“C... cum?” Jennifer asked up at her.

“Yes, dear... cum. Don’t you think I can make you cum for me?”

Jennifer didn’t respond, and could only watch helplessly as Eleanor took a step back and slipped out of her loose-sleeved robe. She was naked underneath, but even hanging upside down, Jennifer could see how gloriously attractive she was. And when Eleanor stepped closer, preparing to do what she’d said, the bound witch was basically forced to stare at the other’s gleaming sex, which drifted and swayed only inches from her face.

“You don’t have to do this, Eleanor! I’ve warned you and could just leave now!”

“But where’s the fun in that, dear?” the smiling witch replied, dipping the brush into the potion. “Besides, after seeing you, undressing you like that, I think I want you to stay, now. I promise you’ll enjoy it, too. Not only will my ointment force you to obey my commands,” she said, beginning to slowly paint Jennifer’s exposed labia and clit with it, “but it’s also a rather wonderful aphrodisiac.”

Jennifer shivered, a bit wet and excited already, the teasing brush flickering over her sex, the tingling potion only adding to that. She struggled to ignore how good it felt, to stop looking at Eleanor’s enticing pussy, and try to think of some way out of this. It was a fool’s thought to hope the substance now coating her sex, starting to warm and tease her, wasn’t made properly and somehow wouldn’t work. That left her with only the hope that she could somehow keep from having an orgasm.

As she looked over and watched Eleanor put down the bottle and brush, and pick up what were obviously two vibrators, Jennifer wasn’t too keen on her chances of doing that, either.

She heard them whirr to life, then felt the tip of one pressed to her anus, the other beginning to circle over and around her sensitized labia. She gasped and jerked, struggling against her restraints, getting nowhere with them. And to make things even worse, Eleanor, who sounded like she was humming, too, had spread her own legs a bit more, and moved even closer. Jennifer could smell her captor’s aroused scent now, and see her more clearly and invitingly than ever.

So she moaned, not caring that her voice was thick with her growing lust, all of this too hot for her, knowing she’d never be able to hold on. In fact, she knew from prior experience that if she tried to hold on just as long as she could, it would only make her release, when it came, even more total and intense.

I wonder if the strength of my orgasm will affect the power the potion has over me, she mused, then was forced to arch her hips and cry out as Eleanor slid one of the vibrators over her swelling clit.

It was only then that she remembered, and wondered about, something else.

Maybe... maybe...

Shuddering in arousal as Eleanor switched the vibes around, and began to press the wet one from her pussy into her ass now, the other caressing her slit, up and down its full length, Jennifer lifted her head and began to kiss and lick the other’s beautiful sex, letting the taste and feel of it excite her even more. She felt Eleanor jerk and remove the vibrators for a moment, calling down to her.

“Ohh, you’re quite the slutty little witch, aren’t you, Jennifer! It seems like you almost want to be my slave.”

“Noo, I don’t,” Jennifer moaned. “But please let me eat you! You’re so hot... am so hot for youuu... ”

It was true, too. Jennifer hadn’t been with that many other women in her past, and not too many lately at all, and she was really beginning to revel in having her face where it was, buried in Eleanor’s wet pussy, lapping at it greedily, thinking it was the best she’d ever had.

“You like that, baby?” Eleanor husked at her, beginning to rock her hips, to hump her slit over Jennifer’s nose, lips, and tongue. “You like Eleanor’s hot, wet pussy?”

Gasping another “yess…", Jennifer felt the other’s thighs clamping down on the sides of her head, thankful for that as she wasn’t sure how long she’d be able to keep her head lifted like this. It almost made it even more difficult to breathe, Eleanor’s erotic scent and taste already making her dizzy with desire, but she didn’t care. She kept licking, sliding her long tongue all over the older witch’s clit now, stroking and flicking at it.

“Ohh... you’re good, honey... so very, very good,” Eleanor moaned. “And you have such a beautiful, bubbling cauldron yourself,” she continued, working the one vibe deeper into Jennifer’s ass, and plunging the other in and out of her soaking hole.

Jennifer lurched and bucked, trying to hold on, needing to hold on, but her head spinning, her need and longing to just cum tearing at her. But she had to wait, had to let the sexual torment build to the breaking point.

She had to scream once to keep from going over the edge, pouring all her helpless arousal into her licking tongue, feeling Eleanor clenching and dripping on it, rocking her hips even faster, just grinding on her face now.

Goddd... I’m not gonna make it... it’s too good, too hot... oh fuckkk...

She could feel Eleanor’s hot, panting breath on her clit, the vibes pistoning faster into her spasming holes, the world spinning away from her in a wild surge of sexual heat and bliss. Only a few seconds now... she couldn’t hold much longer....

And then, with a near scream of her own, Eleanor seized, then began to buck and writhe, began to cum all over Jennifer’s face and tongue, and the young witch couldn’t hold at all.

But she didn’t need to any longer… just the opposite, in fact.

She let herself explode, let herself feel everything inside her cutting loose in a paroxysm of unbridled release.

And, for only the second time in her life, she squirted.

Snapping at her restraints, her back arching and pulling her head from between Eleanor’s thighs, she came, her lust shooting from her, her body quivering and shaking as she gasped and squealed, this orgasm the strongest of her life. She could barely hear Eleanor coughing and gasping above her, the other woman still lost from the end of her own major orgasm, her face coated and dripping with Jennifer’s juices.

Fighting wildly to come down, to get enough air in her lungs to breathe, Jennifer finally settled enough to see if her gamble had paid off, to see if Eleanor’s potion was really as powerful as she’d said.

“Step back, Eleanor!” she gasped as clearly and as loudly as she could. “Step back and stand still and don’t speak again until I tell you to!”

She watched, still trying to adjust to looking at everything upside down, as Eleanor did do that, moving a pace away from her and staring down at her “victim” with confused, aroused looking eyes.

It worked! But for how long? Couldn’t have gotten more than a few microdrops of what she covered me with on her face.

There was only one thing to do, just to make sure.

“Don’t think,” Jennifer called to her, “Just move closer and bury your face and tongue in my pussy!”

Eleanor seemed to helplessly comply, to do as told, but started lapping at her insides again. Jennifer groaned, not actually expecting that. She hadn’t told her not to, though, and apparently was doing it on her own. It felt marvelous, leaving Jennifer to squirm and twist, but she still had to concentrate here.

The lapping, teasing witch had told her “apply first, then make you cum”. So, not daring to take the risk that Eleanor’s previous orgasm would cover it, Jennifer lifted her head once more and followed suit, working her tongue all over Eleanor’s clit again.

Her neck was getting very tired, though, so she stopped long enough to to yell, “Help me hold my head up, Eleanor!". Expecting the rather erotic thigh clamp again, she was stunned when she felt her hair being grabbed, and Eleanor pulling her face tight to her ridiculously wet and creamy pussy from behind.

And though it hurt like hell, and now she could barely breathe at all, Jennifer couldn’t help but think this was even more erotic to her, especially when Eleanor began to grind her sex against her again.

Crud! She’s going to make me cum. I need her to cum!

“Stop... stop licking me, Eleanor,” she cried out after a brief struggle to clear her mouth enough to yell. “Give in to your own pleasure and let yourself cum!”

Jennifer felt the licking stop, glad and unhappy at the same time, but then felt Eleanor strengthening her grip on her hair, pulling her completely tight once again, and grinding at her tongue and face even harder.

Good... get yourself off quickly, before I suffocate down here... Jennifer thought, unsure if she felt so drifty and dreamy from lack of oxygen, Eleanor’s aroused scent and taste again, or because this really did feel so sexually wonderful to her.

It wasn’t until Eleanor began to cry out as she came again, that Jennifer finally came back to the here and now, completely aroused herself, but happy to know that she’d succeeded, that she should be able to take control of the situation for as long as she needed. When Eleanor’s orgasm ended, Jennifer’s entire face covered with her wet, sticky, wonderful juices, she simply told her, “Please return me to the upright position.”

Jennifer couldn’t resist that line, but moreso wanted to see what effect such a “soft” command would have on her captive.

Eleanor dutifully spun the big wheel until Jennifer was facing her, the two of them eye-to-eye again.

“Now listen,” Jennifer said, “I don’t know what you’ve been through or how bad it was, but, and you must obey me, you will never use any of the black magics again! They are wrong and dangerous and you will not use them again, understood? You may say ‘yes’ or ‘no’ now when appropriate, but you must be completely honest when you do. Do you understand and agree?”

“Yes,” Eleanor said, looking for all the world like she meant it, her eyes dreamy and fixated on Jennifer.

“Good! And when I let you speak again you are not to cast any more spells on me or try to hurt or stop me in any way. Agreed?”

“Yes.”

“Now, release me from this wheel!”

Eleanor only nodded, her eyes still glazed and slightly unfocused, but with a somewhat feral looking smile on her face. Jennifer wasn’t sure what that was about until the sweaty, naked witch stepped up onto the wheel, her feet a few inches inside Jennifer’s bound ones, and just laid her body against her. As Eleanor’s hands worked their way up Jennifer’s arms to begin to play with the buckles and straps that held her wrists to the wheel, she basically created a physical mirror of their two forms, two mirrors with no spaces in between at all.

If Jennifer was aroused and a bit frustrated before, this was just torture; Eleanor’s soft breaths whispering in her ear, Eleanor’s generous tits nearly enveloping hers, Eleanor’s mound making gentle, undulating motions against her own needy sex. The whole thing was just so unbelievable, and so unbelievably hot, that she couldn’t help but moan and lurch against her restraints and trying to press into her warm, sexy, female blanket.

Why not, she thought desperately. I’ve got the power here... I’m in control... well, sorta….

“Eleanor,” she whispered. “Are you enjoying yourself?”

“Yes...”

“Would you like to make me cum again?”

“Yess...”

“Make me cum and then untie me, Eleanor. I need to cum first.”

“Yesss...” Eleanor replied, hissing out the syllable and instantly beginning to writhe and slide her body all over Jennifer’s as if she were performing some upright, restrained lap dance. It felt like heaven to the bound witch; sweaty, aroused flesh sliding over sweaty, aroused flesh everywhere, turning her on like a lightbulb, making her hiss and gyrate, herself. She was getting so close again, her insides jangling and tensing.

And then Eleanor grabbed her hair again, pulled it and her head back, and began kissing her savagely.

It was a kiss filled with a stunning passion and need, full of flashing, wet tongue and unsuppressed desire. It went on and on as Jennifer helplessly responded to it with an intensity of her own, one that actually scared her, but did nothing to mitigate how incredible it felt, how strong and right. She was just getting to the point where she wished it would go on forever when Eleanor pulled back from it, apparently in order to give her a better angle in which to slide her slick pussy all over Jennifer’s.

That feeling went beyond heaven to wherever nearly instantaneous, orgasmic triggers are formed. The pressure, the soft feel, the creamy slickness of Eleanor’s labia humping at hers; the first time their distended clits scraped and clashed, were way too much for Jennifer to stand, and she exploded again, screaming her arousal to the ceiling as her insides spasmed and rolled in release.

She figured it must have been, ohh, three weeks later when she finally caught her breath and could see well enough again to notice Eleanor loosening the tight strap around her belly, her arms and legs already free. Stepping down off the wheel, all she could do was stare at Eleanor in wonder.

“We should set up some ground rules for the rest of my visit, shouldn’t we, Eleanor,” she finally said.

“Yes,” Eleanor nodded.

“Ok, remembering what I told you about bad magic and spells and hurting me, it’s ok if you speak now, as I need your input on things, about how to make this right with the rest of the world.”

Working her jaw almost as if it had been locked in place, Eleanor smiled and said, “Thanks... now kneel, Jennifer!”

Jennifer gasped, feeling her body respond of its own volition, her control of her own legs gone as she knelt down on the floor as told.

“And you cannot speak now, yourself, until I tell you you can!”

Damn... damn... I got myself so lost in my own need that I forgot the potion was triggered for me, too... damn!

She watched as the smiling Eleanor knelt down in front of her, listened as she was commanded to, “sit back on your heels... now spread your knees more... now slide a finger into your greasy pussy with one hand and gently tease your clit with two fingers from the other. Sorry, but I love seeing that helplessly aroused look on your face...”

Jennifer did everything she was told. There was no resisting, no ability to resist, at all.

“Now,” Eleanor said, pushing some sweaty, sticky strands back off her forehead, “I have to figure out what’s the best thing to do here. As I see it, I have three options...

“One, I can take away your memory of all that’s happened here, and send you home. That might be the easiest, and set things back to normal the most, but then I still have to deal with the ‘powers who be’, along with the rest of your coven.

“Or two, I could just throw you out the front door, maybe with your clothes, maybe not, and have you go to the others and tell them you’ve ‘cured’ me; that if they’ll only wait awhile, things on this street should get a bit better, or at least not be so... dark.

Jennifer could only sit there and shudder, slowly masturbating herself, trying not to drift off, not liking the first option at all, and for some reason not really liking the second one, either. She supposed they were better than the alternative from about an hour ago, though.

“Or finally, I could keep you here, with maybe one trip outside to try to appease the locals. You’d do that for me, I’m sure, considering,” Eleanor told her with a wink. But then she stopped smiling before continuing. “But that leaves the question... should I keep you here as a slave or as an... apprentice?

“I know you can’t remember your spells now, but I’m going to trust you to not give me any commands, Jennifer, if I allow you to speak... I promise the same. We’re going to have to trust each other at some point. So, do you agree?”

Jennifer nodded.

“Ok, you can speak freely now. What do you think of my options?”

“Apprentice?!” was all Jennifer could say at first. Oh sure, in the deepest parts of her mind that thought had been a fantasy when she’d first broken into the house... maybe it was even a subliminal reason she’d decided to do it in the first place. But was it possibly going to happen for real?

“Yes, apprentice, dear. Ok, I’ll be honest and say that’s the option I’m sort of leaning toward.”

“But why, Eleanor? Don’t get me wrong, as that sounds very, um... viable, but I’d really like to know why.”

“Well, my last apprentice walked off... noo, she ran off with another witch, so that left me with no one to pass on my knowledge to.” Jennifer didn’t like the stormy look on the older witch’s face as she said that, but said nothing, herself. “That, and everything else just made me so bitter that I, well... I walled myself off from the world, getting bored, having nothing but my ancient texts and my dabbling into the dark arts to keep myself company most of the time.

“So, I’m thinking maybe it’s time to step back to some semblance of the way things were before. You’ve made it so I can’t do any more black magic, and you’re certainly powerful enough, and seem to have enough knowledge, to take her place.”

Remembering that Eleanor and her apprentice were lovers, and with Eleanor’s kiss still veryfresh on her lips, Jennifer asked, as coyly as she could, “Are those the only reasons you want me to stay?”

She watched as Eleanor blushed slightly before that feral look came back to her face. Then she watched as Eleanor rose up on her knees and moved much closer... close enough to lean forward, lift her breasts in her hands, and slowly slide them back and forth over Jennifer’s surprised face.

“No, dear,” Eleanor whispered as she did that, “There’s another reason, and one I hope makes you want to stay, too.” She worked her nipples over Jennifer’s eyes and then back across her lips. “It’s been so, so long for me that I’d forgotten how wonderful another woman feels. And to be honest, I want it to continue. Frankly, I don’t see you exactly pulling away, either.”

Jennifer wasn’t pulling away. In fact, she felt only disappointment as she managed just a quick kiss on the second nipple before Eleanor leaned away and sat back on her heels again.

“But that’s not fair,” Jennifer stated, wanting to even the score at least a little. “You’re not obeying my commands anymore.”

“I’m not? At full strength they should last for, I’m not sure, but at least two months. Which one have I managed to break?”

It was Jennifer’s turn to smile. “You... how you are, what you keep doing to me... I commanded you not to cast any spells on me.”

“And I have?” Eleanor said, her voice more excited now.

“Yes. I don’t care how old you truly are... you’re still the most exciting, attractive woman I’ve ever been with, and if you kicked me out now...?” She lowered her head and let her voice trail off at that, suddenly truly aware of how empty she’d feel if Eleanor sent her away.

Then she felt her head being lifted by the chin, and Eleanor staring at her with gleaming eyes. “It may be difficult for you if you stay, Jen. I realize better now some of the bad things I’ve done, and if I should have to deal with threefold returns in order to make amends...?” It was her turn to trail off, the implications of that, maybe to her age, or her powers, very clear to both witches.

“But you never actually hurt anyone, Eleanor, and you’d been hurt badly yourself,” Jennifer chimed in, figuring it best to look on the bright side. “And maybe me being around can help deflect some of that, as such things would be hurting me, too.” Then she grinned and nodded her head downward.

“And, um... speaking of folds...?”

Eleanor looked down, then laughed. “Sorry, dear. You can stop teasing your, um… luscious, wet cunt now. I guess we’re going to have to speak in questions a lot for the next few months, huh?”

Jennifer did answer, but couldn’t resist, raising her wet fingers to Eleanor’s lips, one after the other, sighing in pleasure and happiness as her... mentor, and lover, sucked each one of them clean. Then she finally asked, “Would you consider showing me somewhere to clean up more thoroughly? I’m sort of a mess here.”

Eleanor smiled at her as they both stood. “Yes. I have an excellent bathroom just off my master bedroom. Would you care to accompany me there, now?”

“Yes,” Jennifer replied, letting the power of this magical night help her to make one final, correct decision. “But we both know you can do better than that.”

She watched Eleanor’s eyes go wide, then that wonderful, predatory look return again. Backing up that look with actions, Eleanor stepped closer and reached down to hook the middle finger of her right hand inside Jennifer’s pussy and said, “Come with me!”

Barely managing to not obey both interpretations of that sentence, Jennifer complied, following Eleanor as they slowly made their way to the stairs.

They were both smiling, both of them knowing the spell hadn’t been needed at all.

* * *