The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mustang Girls

Chapter 2 – The worst thing you can call someone is a horse thief – August 9th, 2006

Darryl was a megastar. He had led his Dallas school to the 5A title the previous year but his father was transferred from his job at Rodgers oil to oversee the refinery in South Munday. It was a strange decision, Darryl’s father had not managed a plant in 10 years but compared to administrative nonsense, bossing around a bunch of roughnecks was worth it. Add in the fact that he got a 30% raise and full relocation costs it was a no brainer. Still it meant his son going to a lower division school and working with less talent than he did in Dallas, plus he left his girlfriend at home. Darryl was not pleased as the moving van ran into town and he saw all the girl’s there.

“Darryl! Stop looking at those…whores! My god I don’t think that one is wearing anything under that long T-shirt and the others, it looks like the Playboy catalog!” Darryl’s mom said with alarm.

“Mom! Im sure all the girls aren’t that skanky and besides, you know I’m not into girls like that. Give me a real looker over a hooker any day. Besides they just make me miss Jenny. Dad, why the hell did we have to leave Dallas for this desert hellhole anyway?”

As Darryl’s family pulled into the driveway they were too busy unloading to notice all the girls in the street walking back inside their houses at the glance of their text messages.

The message was simple and it came from the same number for every girl in Varsity School, it read “stakes barn”

It was about the only command phrase Principal Rogers used and he had set forth the call only 2 other times in his mind controlling history once to welcome the President of the United States (White House Intern looked a lot better on a resume’ back then) and the other to gather eye candy to help close the merger that gave him control over the mine and refinery. It was a calculated risk, since parents would see the obvious emptiness in their daughters and their mind control would become anything but discreet, but he could see that Darryl was resistant to spending any time in South Munday even before they moved and he needed the star QB to be fully a part of the Mustang family for his plan to work. Within an hour all the girls, about 1,500 were gathered in the auditorium, glassy eyed and fully entranced as film footage of Darryl played on the screen behind Principal Rodgers. He gasped at how firm his grip had become but then smiled knowing that if this worked his thoroughbreeding program could finally get mainstream attention and he could spread it nationally. He could tell his fillies were ready for the race of their lives and he took the podium to open the gates.

“Ladies, this is the ultimate prize in manhood, the object of the greatest affection. To the winner of the heart of this great gentleman goes the greatest reward of all. So be sharp, be sexy, be Mustang girls, and good luck!”

With that the girls awoke and headed out to get their man. Principal Rodgers calculated that the sudden hypnosis would last about 18 hours before they went back to their normal lives, except the lucky girl who landed Darryl, of course. Within that time he also figured that Darryl would have such a good time he never would again want to set foot anywhere out of Mustang High and South Munday. Principal Rodgers went back to his office and called Darryl’s parents in to do his school registration and cranked up Wilson Picket and reviewed his notes and looked at the Texas Board of Education presentation circled on his desk for late December right after the class 4a state football finals, followed by the US Department of Education meeting for the following week.

“Ride, Sally, Ride” he sang as he closed his ledger. He knew the way to a Texan’s wallet was through football and that there was a Texan in the White House. If he could prove his program worked at that level, he knew they would approve it and Darryl was the perfect ringer to lead the football team to the state title as he began his thesis to present to the various boards.

“The thuroghbreeding program is one that uses the natural instincts and elevated hormones of teenage boys to produce a model citizen who is smarter, drug free, and morally sound. The program uses the simple use of human seduction as its trigger through tightly controlled women, the woman and their infinite beauty can steer the man into obedience and proper behavior. The woman gets all she could dream of, too. A fine man, a loyal and loving husband and the knowledge that she is the one who wears the pants in the family…”

Principal Rogers stopped as he saw Darryl’s parents enter his office.

Back at his new house Darryl is unpacking boxes when he sees a large white cowboy boot before his face, attached to the most glorious legs he had ever seen. He looked up and saw her, warm brown eyes, silky red hair and a homemade rendition of the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader uniform that would make even the sexiest member of the squad blush.

“I figured I’d wear something that would make you feel right at home. You can call me Daphne” Daphne said with a smile.

“Um, how did you know I was a Cowboy’s fan” Darryl asked.

“Well, I didn’t think you rooted for the Texans, then again neither do people from Houston!” Daphne said with a laugh.

“Haha, right, look I don’t mind to upset you but you outta be wearing more than that in public and I kinda have a girlfriend.” Darryl said nervously, unable to stop staring at Daphne’s barely clothed body.

“I see, well, is she Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader material like good ol Daffy?” Daphne asked, running her hands up her leg seductively.

“I’ll let you know when I’m done unpacking, see you at school, and by the way, Jenny learned to dance from a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader.” Darryl said with a chuckle as he watched Daphne walk away and knowing that she would try to put the moves on him again.

Darryl could barely get outside when he saw a knockout blonde in short powder blue running shorts and a loose grey T-Shirt more than happy to try to lift boxes.

“Hey there, need a hand with unpacking, I’m Cindy, you must be new here. Me and the soccer team just came by to see if you needed help unloading.” Indeed Darryl could see about 15 other girls dressed similarly to Cindy standing outside the moving van.

“Sure, why not, we got enough stuff to unload before my parents get back. Not to be rude though but I feel like I’m in a bad Axe commercial with all the girls here, why one tried to audition for the Cowboy Cheerleaders for me.” Darryl said confused.

“Oh, don’t mind Daphne, she’s a whore, she does that for most every man who comes in. She’s harmless, just watched one more Britney video than is good for her. We soccer players just never pass up a good workout when we see it.” Cindy said with a wink as she had at one of the boxes making sure that Darryl got a good close up look at her firm ass in the process.

“That’s um, good to know, Cindy it just seems you girls her don’t seem to wear a lot and well my mom thinks the girls here are a little, you know, loose.” Darryl says stammering while trying to help another girl with a box.

“Well, it’s the desert, of course we wear less, silly, aren’t you warm out here in those long jeans and t-shirt. Don’t worry if you wanna take that shirt off, we’d understand and wouldn’t stare…too long” Cindy said with a giggle as the team finished putting all the boxes in their respective rooms.

“I dunno, looks like you’re finished, can I get you girls something for helping me?” Darryl said with a polite smile.

“Actually I was gonna ask if you’d join us at the Mall to meet some of the other football players, we heard all about you and your 5,000 yard season last year.” Cindy said with a smile.

“What kinda football?” Darryl replied with a wink.

“Hehe, yours, silly, oh don’t think about driving, I’ll take you down there you just relax in the back seat with my teammates, you’ve done enough work for one day.” Cindy replied with a warm smile and she could see Darryl’s gaze grow from one of appreciation to one of attraction.

Cindy’s plan was working, all through the move her and the soccer team were slowly working on casting their spell on an unsuspecting Darryl and now they would be alone with him and it would only be a matter of time till he was their property. The soccer team always had a pack mentality and had indeed landed most of the boy’s soccer team as their own but that didn’t matter. Cindy was the captain so she got first shot at Darryl while the other girls sat and looked pretty, knowing that the prize would be theirs to share if they were successful in seducing the young quarterback.

Darryl sat comfortably in the back seat of Cindy’s Volvo SUV with 5 of her teammates gazing at him longingly.

“This your car, Cindy?” Asked Darryl

“Yep, just call me a Volvo driving soccer mama, my mom gave it to me when I turned 17, most every girl here drives, oh the guys drive too, when we let them” Cindy said with a laugh.

“You girls are sweet, and know how to welcome a man.” Said Darryl as the car slowed in front of Cindy’s house.

“Wanna come in? I just wanna get out of these work clothes for a second, or are you happy with my teammates in the back?” Cindy asked with a growingly seductive tone in her voice.

“I’d be happy to follow you in, excuse me ladies” Darryl said barely taking his eyes off of Cindy as he walked inside and sat in the living room with an ice cold Coke waiting for Cindy to come downstairs. It was barely 10 minutes when Cindy came down the stairs and when she did Darryl couldn’t believe his eyes. Her legs were so toned already that the platform sandals just made them that much more irresistible and her red skirt barely hid anything as did her matching top. Her face was all dolled up and her lips were a perfect red as she plopped on the couch next to Darryl.

“Amazed a girl can dress that fast?” Cindy said with a giggle.

“Amazed, yes, but not quite at your speed in dressing, you are quite a sweet girl and good looking too but I have a girlfriend at home, and don’t wanna hurt you, but you’d be a great friend to me.” Darryl said with the all the honesty he could muster but deep in his head he was having trouble resisting such a sweet and hot woman his age.

“I understand, I find it sweet you care so much you said something like that before I made a fool out of myself. But, don’t worry, it’s just going out with my teammates.” Cindy said prepared to head out the door.

“That’s just it, Cindy, I want to ask you out, I know it’s my first day in a new town but you are so nice to me and a very sweet and polite girl. Nothing against your team…” Darryl couldn’t finish his sentence as Cindy ran her manicured hands through his hair and smiled at him sweetly. Darryl knew that smile anywhere, he had just become active with his Jenny at home and he knew that Cindy wanted him and he began to feel the same way about Cindy.

“You gotta try new things in a new town. I won’t make a big deal about it until you want me to.” Cindy said and that was enough for Darryl to give Cindy a quick kiss on the cheek and leave with her hand in hand.

Darryl didn’t even notice that Cindy’s teammates had already gone home as he climbed back into her SUV and drove off to the mall for their date. He did notice at the mall how every girl was fawning over him, and glaring at Cindy in sheer jealousy.

“Is this how every girl reacts to a star quarterback coming from another city?” Darryl asked Cindy, somewhat used to his mild celebrity in Dallas.

“Dunno, never had one before, never had a state title either.” Cindy said with a wink and a squeeze of Darryl’s million dollar left arm.

“That should change…” Before Darryl could finish he could feel his hand being placed right on Cindy’s knee but he couldn’t say anything, he was so taken by her at this point that he felt like he knew her for years.

One deep kiss in public later and every girl in South Munday knew that the race was over and Cindy and the soccer girls had won. As Cindy drove Darryl home she felt proud and happy and didn’t even remember her old boyfriend even existed. Neither did he, such was the way in South Munday, hardly anyone even noticed the switches in mates, it was all just one big happy trading family for the school year.

They drove to the abandoned parking lot she was all too familiar with. She gave Darryl a big wet deep kiss and then watched as he reclined his seat in total bliss.

“Not too far on the first date, don’t wanna scare his parents” Cindy thought as she took off his shirt and rubbed his firm chest. She could tell he was stiffening and she rewarded her new man by taking off her top and letting him handle her fine breasts in her lacy red bra. Cindy was the best at luring in new men into the Mustang culture. She knew when to be innocent and she knew when to let her full programmed sexual fury out on an unsuspecting victim. She knew what the other girls didn’t. They were the drug that controlled the minds of every young male who stepped into town and enrolled in the varsity school. She let Darryl hold her close and declare his love for her as she gazed into his dreamy eyes. She had him where she wanted him and now took her wand out of the glove box.

“What are you gonna do, Cindy, put a spell on me so I cant leave? Haven’t you done that already.” Darryl said softly, his voice tailing off as the lights reflected around Cindy’s body. Normally full hypnosis is not used by the Mustang girls until much later in the relationship if a girl wanted to go steady with a man, keeping for after high school and into marriage. Cindy had a promise to keep, however and she found the whole process somewhat arousing anyway so she went ahead and slowly kissed, caressed and coaxed her prey into total submission. When she was satisfied that her induction was complete she explained things in full detail.

“There is no finer woman than the Mustang Girl. We are the finest women to have been born and raised and we have you now. You are bound to us, you find anyone else you might have known as ugly and a waste of time. I know you found this out on your own but for you, you are more special than the average man here, you deserve and will get even better. Every Mustang girl is a trained and broken in slut. They know nothing else until they are ready to settle down, control their man and become a trained and broken in housewife. Every Mustang girl is a dirty whorish slut inside, but the Soccer team are the only ones who are truly beautiful, truly caring, care more about your pleasure as much as they do theirs. You know only the inner beauty of the South Munday Mustang Girls Soccer team. You are their property, their stud, their toy. You will be passed around just like every other male here until we find who the right fit was but you will only be able to date and become attracted to me or my teammates. Everyone else in the world is a cheap whore that is not worth your time. Your first passion is winning football games, your second is the soccer team. You will speak publicly on the sport, making it positive and popular while other women’s sports are inferior in every way. You will only go to a college that has a successful women’s soccer program and you will use your professional money to fund girls and women’s soccer programs across the world. Your pop culture sense will fade and you will gravitate toward female athletes as a rule while singers and actresses are dumb sluts and coked out bimbos. Hehe, I see by the way you are worshiping my legs you understand perfectly.” Cindy said softly, putting her wand away and then giving in to the long strokes of her legs by Darryl. She kissed him again and then jerked him off to show her appreciation as he slowly drifted awake into his new realty as Cindy got dressed again and drove Darryl home.

When he came home Darryl told Jenny it was over and how she was a slut beauty queen who drank and screwed her way to the top and all about how great Cindy and the soccer team was. Darryl almost found Jenny’s crying amusing as he hung up and went to bed, replacing the poster of Britney Spears with one of Heather Mitts that Cindy gave him as he jerked himself off to sleep, dreaming of being housed by an entire soccer team on the field with everyone watching.

The next day he knew he was home as he picked Cindy up to take her to their respective practices and just like every other male in town all he could do was brag about his latest conquest, oblivious that indeed he was the one who was completely conquered. Darryl Brennan was now a Mustang and the breed had a face to run free with after years of being bred in the small pastures of South Munday.