The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mustang Girls

Chapter 4 – Home Economics – September 8, 2006

“Home Economics is actually one of the most important times in the thoroughbreeding process. The class is for women only and gives the girls an hour to be free of their need to seduce and control and just be girls for an hour each day. They compare notes, relax, and plot their next moves. Think of it as one giant ladies room get together. Conflicts are settled, plans are made, and thoughts and ideas are exchanged. This also keeps the girls in a community spirit and therefore competing against each other less.” Principal Rogers writes this down in his thesis and looks out over his school and smiles at his success over the past 20 years.

The home ec room is easy to spot in the building, it’s the one that has all the windows covered up and is also one of the larger rooms on the inside. Inside instead of desks and chalkboards, there are large couches and fashion magazines spread on tables all over the room. A TV normally playing music videos or other pop culture item is in the corner while there is a fridge in the other corner with fine chocolates and other goodies supplied by the staff. The teacher is there to go over the newest fashions, beauty tips and answer any other questions, give announcements from the principal and also is an ombudsman and peacemaker. She walks in the room, Ms. Ostrander for this class. She graduated here only 8 years ago and shows it with her blonde hair and tight black and white sundress. The bell rings and she settles down in her plush chair and looks over the class.

“Allright, listen up just a sec. got the daily announcements here, girls. For all you new girls and as a reminder to the seniors, if you need to get racier than making out use the girl’s bathroom not the boy’s bathroom, boys have their needs too after all, like smoking. Next, please keep your boys from gambling, especially online it’s a waste of our hard earned money, waste the money on more important things, like shoes. Lastly, a reminder that there is NO mooching on boys from other towns it’s dumb and makes South Munday look like a collective of sluts, which well, we are but…you know” Ms. Ostrander says with a wink and the class sets off on its own.

Melanie sets off on her mission, she was lucky to have Home ec in the same class as Cindy. She looks around the room for her and finds her with her other two teammates in this class who were comparing notes on uniform styles. They were both in tight jean shorts and white tops which read “Likes to play with balls” with a picture of a soccer ball next to it. Melanie rolled her eyes at how innocent they were both playing and walked over.

“Oh hello Melanie, Isn’t it a little early to be going all black, or are you migrating over to the vampire bitches after trying so in vain to get my little Darryl? Jackie and the sexy bitches don’t like getting shot down after all!” Cindy said noticing that Melanie was wearing black jeans with high heeled boots and a sparkling silver top this day.

“Very funny, Cindy, I know what you did to Darryl. I hope you really love him because the rules state that once you enslave a guy with your wand…” Melanie gets cut off by Cindy

“You gotta keep him forever and ever amen till death do you part and it makes you hope to die. I know that much, but well, I didn’t exactly enslave him for ME so ummm nice try, maybe if you acted with some class instead of flaunting it like one of those fat flashers you’d have better luck.” Cindy said, still playing dumb.

“Except he didn’t even SEE us, did he? You knocked him out good and well, so well I hope you are the next Mia Hamm so at least you get some publicity out of it.” Melanie fired back.

“As I said, he’s not bound to me, he’s just bound not to look at you! In fact I was just discussing me handing him off to Stacy here, she’s more into being a wide receiver for a quarterback, me I go more for the smart cunning agent type make my money by sitting at home and letting my lawyer husband throw it in my lap faster than I can spend it.” Cindy said, still hiding her actions somewhat.

“Ahem, you must’ve changed his personality a lot, given that he was dating Ms. Teen Dallas, happily.” Melanie slams down the Texas monthly she had been holding behind her back down on the table which showed the article on the young power couple.

Everyone took a step back and gasped, what Melanie was accusing Cindy of was one of the few taboos drilled into their brains, down there with dating older men and enslaving multiple mates. To make someone’s personality change into that of a slave of a group was a major no-no. The men are so apt to the seduction because they are so beautiful but also because they can be trusted. Making a man property of a group was just unimaginable, not to mention the whole implications of group sex and other deviations that were just repulsive.

“Ain’t you a bitch’s bitch today, getting close to the rent being due or something?” Cindy said with a smirk.

“Funny, I was just about to ask you the same question, although given much of the US National Team a soccer playing bitch would not be too unbelievable.” Melanie replied.

Ms. Ostrander, being bred from a bimbo was slow to pick things up but she quickly realized she had a problem on her hands.

“Ladies! Cat fighting was sooo 5 years ago, besides, it promotes beer, and we can’t have that now can we?” Ms. Ostrander tried to intervene.

“Ms. Ostrander, did you HEAR what Cindy just said? She took our best quarterback and made him into the soccer team’s sex slave!” Melanie said with alarm.

“Cindy? Did you? You know using the wand is only for the final stage, when you are ready to keep a man for the rest of your life.” Ms. Ostrander said firmly.

“Yes, who said anything bout using no wand except the bitch queen over here. I simply found a man who likes to be handled with the feet, if you know what I mean!” Cindy said with a wry smile.

“Well, it’s odd that he’s only attracted to the soccer team, Cindy, I’d watch your step out there. I don’t like what I’m seeing out of either of you. The exchange of men is supposed to be without dismay or anger, who knows at your age who you really want, you gotta shop around, try different things. As for you Melanie, must I remind you that you’ve only been here 2 whole days and haven’t landed anyone, so I wouldn’t call your effort irresistible by any stretch of the imagination. Now can we not have this scene again, I was so into why Britney dumped K-Fed until you started throwing your immature hissyfit!” Ms. Ostrander said with a disappointed look on her face as she went back to her celebrity magazine.

“This is NOT over, Cindy!” Melanie said with a growl as she took her seat with the other bitches in the class while the whores, exhibitionists and bimbos just went about their business.

“Cindy, she knows! You KNOW no one’s done what we did before. I don’t wanna know what would happen, I like you, I like being friends together, why did you have to go that far? He wouldn’t have strayed from the team even if you didn’t hypnotize him. Why did you have to be so damn possessive. Now we’re all gonna get in trouble.” Stacy says sadly with a pout.

“He isn’t your average guy, Stacy! He was brought here as the king stake, you were there too as was every woman, didn’t you itch just as badly as I did before I was able to bring him in? Well guess what, every girl here still itches like that! He’s the Million Dollar Baby here, he’s here to put South Munday on the map so we don’t have to come back to this hole after college like my parents had to cuz no one got who we were. Hell, with him as your hubby, with your looks and ability, you could be the next Britney Spears if you wanted to be, that’s what’s going on with him. Now are you gonna let some bitch take away our meal ticket?” Cindy said to Stacy with fire in her eyes.

“I guess not, that’s why you’re the captain of the team, you know best.” Stacy said with a nervous chuckle.

“I am gonna NAIL that soccer whore to the cross and let HER hang in the church every Sunday! That lying bitch, she can fool that Ms. Ostrander, blonde airhead that she is but she can’t fool me. You and I know that Darryl is not just another man. We shipped him all the way down from Dallas because he is who he is and she is not gonna walk away with him that easily. I’ll be his prom date as a junior or one of you girls are but we ain’t letting him become Nomar version 2.0! Know what I’m saying Ashley?” Melanie said with anger in her voice to Ashley, the jet black haired vampire bitch with the fishnet stockings, Birkenstocks, and leather bustier and skirt to match.

“The telltale heart will warp their minds and madden their souls soon enough my child. I would not mind sucking the life out of that symbol of football purity myself, but alas, the opportunity will not pose itself to me for even a fleeting second. For now, stay close but do not intrude, let her give into the maddening thumping and the Raven’s call of nevermore.” Ashley says poetically and with a flair of drama. For being of the same breed of vindictiveness and possessiveness the vampire bitches and the sexy bitches have two opposite approaches, but oddly enough similar goals and results so they are very close to each other in home ec but would never be seen near each other outside of the inner circle.

“Hmmm, I see your point…yes quite well. Guess that means I’ll just have to stalk three football seasons instead of one.” Melanie says with a vindictive smile as the bell rings and they head off to their missions.