The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mustang Girls

Chapter 5 – The Football Game: version 1.0 – September 21st, 2006

As with any high school, sports are king to the development of the high school experience. In South Munday, it gives the Mustang Girls a chance to scout their prey and trade off seamlessly. It also gives the boys a chance to act strong and macho for their women. The female athletes also have a knack for winning, namely with their don’t quit attitude and good looks that get them noticed in the papers even without a good record. Indeed these are the races that the thoroughbreds race in and like any good horse, they run to win.

Melanie had waited three weeks for her plan to take root. She was going to get Darryl one way or another and prove what the girls soccer team had done to him. Her programmed mind was out to kill in a way that South Munday had never seen before. She rounded up the best of the Mustang Girls of this year, she was now queen of the roost because she had the gutsiest plan ever in the history of the Mustang Girls. Before her stood 16 girls who were the top of the class when it came to seduction and each one was dressed in their skimpiest and sexiest outfits. All were single again, having dumped their boyfriends unceremoniously the week before. Such was life in South Munday. The girls now all looked through the roster of the boys soccer team to choose their victims.

“Like, I’ll take the goalie, he’s the only one who can use his hands and with tits like mine…” The blonde with the D size breasts said with a naughty giggle in her tube top that barely contained them.

“All right, leave it to Betty Boobs to not quite get it.” Melanie said

“Ahh don’t worry, Melanie, she’s may be a bimbo but she’s the queen of the bimbos, she knows what she’s doing in her way. That’s why I invited her over, even if her grades match her bustline.” Jackie said with a confident smile

“I got the tall striker, he was mine before when he played basketball his junior year and I’ve been waiting forever to get my revenge on Julie for planting that gay rumor and ruining my team.” Leslie, the very tall but drop dead gorgeous center for the basketball team said, looking even taller in her red high heels and hot pants that just cleared bikini bottom status that showed off her amazing legs with her varsity jacket adding innocence above to her scandalousness below.

“You can count on me, friend, I’ll take whoever you want, they’re all dreamy to me, but I’ll hang on to them this time, maybe even make him my prom date if you want me to go that far.” Mandy said with a smile, adjusting her freshly bought Brazillian soccer girl uniform that would make the girls on Telemundo blush.

“Good, I knew I could trust you even if you are a whore. You ARE still my best friend, Mandy. Now the rest of you know who you have. Even if they aren’t all currently with the girl’s soccer team, the emotional attachment is there. The girl’s soccer team always flocks back to the boy’s soccer team whenever they have no one better to be with. To take them away would be a major coup. Most expect to take these boys to the prom with them, wait til they get a load of us. That’ll make them think twice about holding Darryl as their own.” Melanie said with a vicious grin on her face.

“What about Keith?” Sheila asked.

“What about him?” Melanie inquired

“You didn’t know that he was bound to Nancy since day one, that’s why she’s so flat chested and all. She just hooked in one mate, made him hers and she’s gonna marry him right after she graduates, prissy little minister’s daughter, she doesn’t dare become a slut like everyone else, it’d wreck the town. I bet she doesn’t even do it!” Sheila said rather angrily, like Nancy wasn’t holding up her part of the bargain or something.

“Well, I don’t know why they think the minister’s daughter couldn’t be a slut like us. After all we ARE god’s gift to mankind after all. I guess I need to show Keith that. Guess I need to change during Home Ec. Now to find a properly naughty schoolgirl outfit, what ELSE is going to make a domesticated god freak change his mind.” Melanie said with a naughty smile.

Later that afternoon the girls show up at the soccer game and sitting in the rows normally reserved for the girls soccer team. They look intently as the boys team takes the field while their opponents can barely keep their eyes on the field and off all the beautiful women in the crowd. Such was the dilemma for teams visiting South Munday, and while they may say the right things, the truth was that they were just as distracted by the picture perfect Mustang Girls as the boys at South Munday, the only difference is that the opponents had no chance to land any of them.

The game got underway and was another South Munday thrashing except for the slightly full figured streaker right before halftime which sent everyone rolling in laughter except for the backup goalie who follows her off the field before the officials could tackle her.

“Man you ARE going for everyone if you brought in Candy the exhibitionist to take out the backups.” Jackie said trying to make sure she didn’t laugh so hard she came out of her top, she needed to save that trick for a little later.

“What IS a Mustangs game without a streaker somewhere in attendance after all, exhibitionists serve their purpose in keeping the ugly girls satisfied” Melanie says with a laugh and taking a picture with her camera phone and sending it to Cindy to let her know what’s happening while Cindy is on the road in El Paso.

“Yep, Mel, you ARE a bitch!” Mandy said at the vindictiveness of Melanie and Melanie just laughed and flaunted her all too naughty schoolgirl outfit.

“Of course I am, I wouldn’t just do this for fun, there are better men to catch, like Darryl.” Melanie said with a wink and a toss of her hair timed perfectly to catch the wandering eye of Keith as he looked up from the field.

“Gonna take more than that, Mel, you’ve seen a few of the guys who are already picked as prom dates, that’s the point, when we finally find Mr. Right, we don’t let them even think about anyone else. I just can’t believe they let her take him so early, on her first day of Varsity School.” Jackie said with a heavy air of anger in her voice.

“You want him when I’m done opening him up?” Melanie said, realizing the problem at once.

“You are a true friend, Mel, I’m surprised you didn’t end up a groupie cheerleader.” Jackie said with a giggle as the game ended and they set out for their catches.

As the team left the field the girls followed in unison and the soccer team could see that they were marked men as they tried to make their way inside. Roger the leading scorer was the first to fall victim as Leslie showed of her silky tanned legs that matched up well with Roger’s 6′4 frame.

“Hi Leslie, I thought you’d be busy following the girl…” One deep kiss was all it took for any thoughts of Leslie being a lesbian to be erased from Roger’s mind. Melanie laughed, this was exactly her plan. She knew Roger and Leslie truly loved each other from before they were in Varsity School and Roger was the captain of the soccer team so once he gave in she knew the rest of the team would have no inhibitions and indeed they quickly took to the other girls as they headed off back to the locker room.

Now it was just Melanie’s job to find Keith when to her surprise Jackie was standing right behind her.

“It’s gonna take more than one to make him give up his girl, besides, you’re gonna be busy with Darryl soon enough and someone needs to keep Keith happy.” Jackie said with a coy smile her well pressed skirtsuit and black pantyhose showing the same naughty innocence that Melanie’s schoolgirl outfit has.

“Thanks, I could use the help! I think he slinked back to the car rather than give in to the boobage that was headed to the locker room.” Melanie said as they walked toward the back of the field.

“Whipped lil momma’s boy! We’ll show him the meaning of a good momma.” Jackie said with determination before she added with a note of caution.

“You do know what we’re trying to do has never been done. I have no clue what Principal Rogers will think of this, If it’s indeed possible to awaken someone who’s already been claimed.”

“Boys will be boys, besides knowing anything about minister’s daughters, I think the proper phrase is, ‘there’s a first time for everything’” Melanie said as they spotted Keith nervously changing behind his car, his long brown hair longing to be combed as he hastily buttons up his shirt.

“Where are you going so fast?” Melanie asked.

“No, you girls are evil, I must resist temptation, it’s god’s way.” Keith said clutching the cross around his neck.

“Chill! Ashley already found someone to feast on, we don’t bite and throwing that cross at us won’t make us explode.” Jackie said, walking slower to show off her silk clad legs while Melanie bounced along while teasing with her flippy plaid skirt.

“And we won’t shave your head and make you into a wimp either, seriously where did those Bible guys get them from” Melanie said as she undid the top button of her shirt, allowing a small amount of cleavage to be seen.

To his relief, Keith’s programming activated and he saw the shimmering image of his Nancy and quickly smiled. This was how the men were reprogrammed when the time was right, and he quickly remembered that there was nothing more sacred than his sole love and temptation, Nancy and scurried to be by her side.

“I love Nancy, Nancy needs me, I must go ladies” Keith said almost mechanically as the bulge in his pants began to shrink and he felt comfortable and relieved as he stepped into his car but Jackie noticed something and slipped inside the unlocked passenger door.

“But does she love you? Do you even know what it feels like to be loved?” Jackie said in her motherly tone she normally reserves for getting favors from her boyfriends.

“N-n-no we wait? I guess?” Keith’s hands were trembling as Melanie gave him a nice upskirt while she pretended to tie her shoes.

“All we wanna do is teach you what it feels like to be loved, so you can teach Nancy and you can live together even happier than before. Is that so bad? I think Nancy would thank you for caring about her.” Jackie continued and she could see Keith’s enslaved mind start to falter as he began to relax and stiffen at the two girls.

“But I worship Nancy, I could never hurt her. She is God’s gift to me and I must cherish her like no other.” Keith said, his voice fading as Jackie caressed his face and kissed him softly on the cheek while Melanie slowly unbuttoned her shirt and now gave him a full view of her breasts.

“Ah, but did Nancy ever get on her knees and worship YOU?” Melanie said while she unzipped a motionless Keith and he just smiled and gave in as he almost lost control before Melanie could go down on him.

“Rookie! I’ll take that as a no, now what kind of wife would do such a horrid thing to a man!” Melanie said scornfully and she could tell that the spell had been broken and turned Keith over to Jackie who was more than prepared to take care of Keith in the way only she could.

“See you and Keith at the barber in an hour, Jackie” Melanie said with an evil grin while Jackie finished undressing Keith and began removing her skirtsuit to better pleasure the young man losing his virginity as Melanie snapped a picture for good measure.

The next day came and the security guard almost refused to let Keith in the building, his shaved bald head and new wardrobe made him look like a new person. It didn’t even take until first period for things to hit the fan.

“Cindy, how could he dump me?! You said that I made him mine forever!” Nancy said to Cindy, barely able to hold back her tears. Her plain clothes and unenhanced features meant that no one would even look at her. After all she was simply the Minister’s Daughter, not a full fledged Mustang Girl like Cindy who was in a next to nothing sports bra and shorts with black sneakers.

“I don’t know what they did, but they aren’t getting away with it, and I’m not giving our Darryl back either. We won him fair and square. Hmmm…did Keith ever fight for you?” Cindy asks as she texts Darryl over to their corner of the building.

“No, NO! I live in peace. What evil witchery has Delilah reaped on him anyway.” Nancy asked as Melanie and Jackie with a freshly shaven Keith walk down the hall.

“You know you are powerless now, what is a man with no strength or stamina anyway” Cindy asks with a smirk.

“Cindy, you don’t have to mock the Bible like that.” Nancy said in protest as Keith showed off his bald head.

“Why not, they did” Cindy replies

“True, well you know the consequences of giving into female temptation, don’t you, Keith.” Nancy said with an admonishing tone.

“Yeah, pleasure, popularity and purpose, and the name ain’t Delilah, it’s Jackie.” Jackie says scornfully.

“What did I do to you to have you do this anyway?” Nancy says trying to hold back her emotions the best she can.

“Not looked out for your man, In case you didn’t notice, this is Varsity High and flat chested cheaters like yourself better be on the lookout for REAL women like myself!” Jackie said flaunting her breasts in her plunging neckline sweater and short matching black skirt with patent leather high heels and taking in a kiss from Keith just for good measure.

“Ok, you proved your point, now let him go, you know Nancy is an exception here, and I am here to protect her, and I’m in fitness gear and you are all in high heels and I have no problem breaking a few nails and using a torn skirt as a headband.” Cindy said angrily as Darryl walked in with his letter jacket which he romantically places on Cindy’s shoulders to a content sigh and consoles Nancy with a soft hug.

“Whipped bastard, how can you win at football games when you’re playing soccer? And at least I only do ONE girl not 15 at the same time.” Keith speaks up and knuckles down he knows the feeling of being domesticated, being chained to Nancy from almost the first day of school and he is happy for his freedom and to be away from the soccer girls and if it means a fight to protect the girls who gave him such great freedom and pleasure, so be it.

“Oh, you wanna play rough, well you know what the good book says about strength and shaving your head.” Darryl says with a smirk as he takes his watch off and undoes the top few buttons on his shirt.

“Now’s your chance, Mel” Jackie whispers to Melanie who realizes it and touches up her lipstick and texts Leslie and checks her time, 5 minutes to class, just enough time as the boys prepare to fight and a large crowd gathers.

“Put em up Samson, who’s the lover and who’s the fighter now?” Darryl exclaims while the Basketball team shows up in Beyonce’ short blue jersey dresses and matching sneakers.

“Hello, Cindy, I see you’ve done well.” Leslie walks over to Cindy, she is not done getting revenge for losing her boyfriend even if she has him back now, the lesbian rumors ruined her team and kept attendance low while the soccer team became the most popular among the townspeople and the boys in school.

“Finished your pancake breakfast early I see, stupid lezbos, why don’t you give up pretending and taking good men like Roger and find some new carpet to munch on.” Cindy says with a snort.

“What, Chrissy and Elaine are the only players on the team? I know the boys would be more than happy to see some of the throbbing skeletons in your closet, that’s the only thing we have going for us right now, our Lesbian couple isn’t afraid to show it to help us.” Leslie says with a smile.

“Ok whatever, what do you want, I got money on my Darryl in a first round knockout and I don’t wanna miss anything.” Cindy replies, growing tired of Leslie’s antics.

“I just wanted to offer Nancy something you denied from her, the chance to be a real woman.” Leslie says with an eye on Nancy.

“Like hell, you know Nancy is protected!” Cindy says.

“Yeah she was allowed to domesticate her boyfriend right away and keep him, something you still think you can do I gather from looking at Darryl. But that wasn’t enough to survive varsity school, so well, it’s time to make her into something that won’t get her heart broken, and Keith back to her.” Leslie says, her last comment directed at Nancy.

“You know Principal Rogers entrusted Nancy to me, not immoral dykes like you.” Cindy replies angrily as the fight picks up steam and Keith actually gets Darryl into a headlock to the shock of all watching before teachers can finally break them up. Boys fighting over girls is discouraged but considered a needed evil as they are taken to Principal Rogers’ office, Cindy and Jackie follow their men but Leslie smiles at Melanie.

“What’s English class worth anyway, Nancy, you aint gonna get a man on your brains unless you’re givin brain as the colored people say. Besides we Mustang Girls cut class all the time, just never the same ones.” Melanie says.

“Ok, but don’t make the makeover too extreme, I DO believe in god and virginity after all.” Nancy says nervously but resigned that being more like the other girls was the only way to get her boyfriend back as they sneak into the back areas of the auditorium and sit down Nancy in the chair and smile at her as they pull out a wand from their bookbag and hand it to Nancy.

“What’s this goofy thing anyway? Not even I’m this cheesy for something out of a….woah!” Nancy starts spinning around and quickly loses focus and relaxes and Melanie and Leslie go into their induction which takes easier than expected to Nancy as Leslie and Melanie wait for Nancy to awaken as the wand wears off and Nancy comes to her feet.

“My God, I feel, so, so…” Nancy is at a loss for words.

“Horny? It happens, so welcome to Varsity School, for real this time.” Melanie says with a smile.

“Thanks, now, god, I’m a walking nightmare, I mean I look Amish or something, I mean I’m not like you, I was born unattractive, I need all the help I can get!” Nancy says with regret.

“I wouldn’t go that far. Although yeah, the brown has GOT to go, lucky for you we have a full wardrobe back here. Just in case we ever need to change outfits during the day.” Leslie says with a smirk.

”Don’t get too comfortable with the bras, just a hint, you should have two very nice Christmas presents come December.” Melanie said comparing her own experiences with the hormone booster to the time frame Nancy had.

Nancy picks out an outfit of tight blue jeans and T shirt that says “I’ll make you wanna wait” on the front with a sparkling silver cross around her neck in case there was any mistaking that she was a minister’s daughter. She then walks over to Leslie and kisses her, but in a way more than a simple girl to girl kiss.

“Dammmmnnnnn don’t tell me that she was repressing that she was gay, her daddy won’t be happy.” Melanie says with a laugh.

“Nahh, just bicurious, I can tell the difference, how do you think Cindy was so quick to spread the gay rumor. It was a horrible mistake on my part but well she melted at just the slightest shoulder rub and well she enjoyed every second of it, as did I…just not when she found out that she could use it for her gain.” Leslie said with a coy smile.

“Eww! You did Cindy?!” Melanie said astonished.

“I was a junior and I was curious and Cindy was curious, Cindy just thought ‘oh it’s just cuz I’m a basketball chick while I still preferred the boys. Besides, kissing another girl turns the boys on, as long as they know you’re just playing.” Leslie continues as they head back to class.

“I KNEW you were a classic groupie, not just a girl who happens to play sports well.” Melanie chuckled back.

Meanwhile Principal Rogers had not had a good day. The Board of Education was coming to homecoming in a week and now he had his star quarterback fighting, a turf war between the soccer team and the sexy bitches which led to accusations of improper hypnosis and now in retaliation, the sexy bitches stealing the preacher’s daughter’s conditioned boyfriend and making them their own. Then he got the buzzer from Home Ec and realized that Nancy had joined the program which would hurt his standing in the town. It had been a long standing agreement that Minister’s daughters would not be included in the transformation. The fact that Nancy seemed to beg to become a Mustang Girl to her all too willing peers would not be a good explanation to his long standing adversary.

He knows he shouldn’t be surprised. The thoroughbreeding program creates the best looking women known to man, any girl who is different than perfect is going to be noticed, even if she was a beauty queen to start with which Nancy certainly was not. Principal Rogers knows his mistake. Calling a stakes barn to ensure Darryl would accept his new home was a massive miscalculation. It made the women super competitive instead of teasingly playful and passive to the rapid change in partners until prom season when they secured a mate for life. He should have known the bitches would have reacted with their full vindictiveness and not take the winner lying down.

Cindy protecting her investment for the soccer team was a terrible rules violation but how does he undo the spell? Principal Rogers realizes that his girls are getting away from him but he hopes it rights itself when Alicia walks into his office. One of only a handful of black Mustang girls she shows it with short denim, no shortage of bling and beautiful long dark braids that go with her color perfectly. She looks concerned as she reports to the principal.

“I aint one to snitch on my sisters but that Nancy, whoever got to her, she’s gonna roll a dog if it means getting her itch scratched. She tried to get me, but I ain’t into the girl thing. I have enough exoticness to charm the boys. Wasn’t she supposed to be some sort of exception that the soccer girls could babysit anyway?” Alicia says concerned.

“Her repression in the face of all the sexuality maddened her when her desires were awakened. Thanks for alerting me. You’re a good girl, hopefully it will go away once she adjusts but if it continues, just keep her from her dad.” Principal Rogers tells Alicia and she smiles to acknowledge him and heads back to class.

After school in the locker room Cindy is furious. Word spread fast about all that was happening with Nancy and now she was going to have the full wrath of the town and her secret about Darryl was going to slip out and who knows what would happen then. She prepares to change out of her tight shorts into an even racier outfit to try to help Nancy land a man and hopefully that would put the fire out and aside from dressing a little sexier, she would revert to her moral self and domesticate the man and all would be solved aside from a little premarital sex that could be kept secret from her father.

Suddenly Cindy could feel long fingers going into her shoulders, female fingers, but it didn’t matter, that was her melting point and Nancy knew it as she expertly massaged Cindy as she struggled even as her knees got weak.

“Relax, Cindy, I forgive you for keeping this secret from me. But well, when Leslie awakened me, I woke up hungry. After all, every other senior has been going at this for what, a year.” Nancy said seductively, further caressing Cindy’s relaxing body.

“But what about the boys? Or are you always like this.” Cindy struggled to form words as the waves of pleasure began to take her over, Nancy was her teammate and friend and that was enough for her sexually supercharged mind to let her in. There was a bizarre sense of de ja vu to all of this but she could feel how warm Nancy was and returned her kiss to the neck with a soft run up her leg.

“Don’t worry, Cindy, It’s just practice, and who better to practice with than my team captain.” Nancy whispered in to Cindy’s ear and that was all it took to send Cindy into a sexual frenzy as she spun around and buried her tongue into Nancy’s mouth while Nancy undid Cindy’s sports bra and slid her hands around and grabbed Cindy’s firm athletic ass.

“Not bad for a choir girl” Cindy whispered as put her legs in between Nancy’s and undid her jeans as they laid down on the bench and finished shedding their clothing.

“I can see why a moron could find this a sin” Nancy giggles as Cindy has at her.

Darryl couldn’t stand it, not only did he have to stay after school, he had to do so helping Jackie with her student council projects and that meant having to work alongside the vindictive whores and Keith, the sniveling idiot that had less manhood than the male cheerleaders.

“I’ll climb up the ladder, I fall off and break my arm I’ll let everyone know it was your fault” Darryl said annoyingly. He wanted nothing but to get out of here get home and have one of his soccer girls tend to him. He can just see them wanting him and the thoughts got him through his tasks as he started hanging homecoming banners in the gym.

“Well if you’re worried about your golden arm you can hold the ladder steady and I’ll hang the banners.” Melanie said giggling.

“You’d like that you little slut wouldn’t you, you cant go a minute without some guy staring at your panties, can you?” Darryl said with an annoyed look on his face.

“Eh I have other ways of being a bad girl” Melanie said teasingly.

“Hold the ladder and stop daydreaming about my ass!” Darryl yelled in protest.

Jackie’s phone buzzed with a text message and she saw from Leslie “Can you smell the victory?” and smiled.

“Ok, next task, time to sweep out the girls locker room for the visitors. Then we should be done” Jackie announced.

“And NO we don’t use you to shine the floors.” Darryl said as they walked inside.

“Nahh we don’t do that until right before the game, have that certain smell for El Paso” Melanie said with a laugh.

“Gee, thanks.” Darryl said.

As they enter they can hear the moaning from the back.

“I see you aren’t tied to EVERY female athlete here no matter how much you brag!” Jackie taunted Darryl.

“That don’t sound straight to me, TOLD YA that the basketball team was full of dykes!” Darryl said loudly and the girls just rolled their eyes.

They walked back to the last row of lockers and benches to see Nancy and Cindy going at it full throttle with Cindy munching away and about to drive Nancy to orgasm as Melanie snaps a picture for later.

“What the hell is going on here?” Darryl demands interrupting Cindy and leaving her scrambling for her clothes.

“Well…I…well…you see Nancy is trying to become a Mustang Girl and was showing her positions!” Cindy rationalizes as Nancy just lays there dreamily, oblivious to what’s going on.

“Very well I see!” Darryl replies.

“Don’t you get it, all the girl athletes are nothing but lezbo whores who do nothing but lead the boys on for their own amusement. We don’t NEED to kiss each other to turn you on.” Melanie said to Darryl while grabbing his arm to console him.

“HA Darryl’s been doing a dyke all along, and you call me an idiot!” Keith chimes in with a belly laugh.

“How bout I bust your ass, Keith. This is Bull! I’m sure there’s a logical explanation to this, right Cindy.” Darryl demands, the programming Cindy put in his brain being tested but still not wavering.

“Sure honey, you don’t really think I’d let Nancy loose on you without her knowing some minimum of skills. I do care about your pleasure after all. You know, like Cissile in Cruel Intentions.” Cindy rationalizes as she scrambles to put her sports bra back on.

“Hmm, I don’t remember too much of that movie, actually, but I trust you.” Darryl says almost robotically, his programming settling back into his brain and the encounter now makes him stiff thinking of the virginal body of Nancy being groomed for him by his darling Cindy. He walks over to Cindy and kisses her deeply and then helps Nancy get dressed.

“Nice try, Melanie but Darryl is OURS!” Cindy said with a smirk.

“Better make sure he eats his Wheaties, he’ll be the only man your team will have, and your only fan. And oh yeah, I’d let Nancy sleep over at your place today, for her sake” Melanie said while pic mailing out the pictures to everyone.

“You bitch, you wouldn’t dare show pastor Michael the pictures, it’s bad enough you turned his little angel into a nymphomaniac! You set me up didn’t you!” Cindy growled.

“Umm yes I guess I did. Oh well, every boy in school knows now, I’ll think about telling god.” Melanie says with a smile.

“This isn’t over. Not by a long shot.” Cindy says as she leaves with Darryl.