The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The usual:

  1. This is a tale. It is only a tale. Were these actual events, they would be sick and twisted, at best, and highly illegal and immoral, besides. Don’t try this at home, or anywhere else, for that matter.
  2. While this is a tale, and an amusing one at that (I think), it is an ADULT story. Do not read further if you are not old enough to read materials of an explicit sexual nature where you are, or if you are offended by such materials.
  3. The author retains all rights. Do not copy or reprint in whole or in part without the author’s permission, blah blah blah...

NOTES ON THE REVISION: This was my first story for the EMCSA, and I did it a great dis-service. I wrote the original version while half-awake in a night of terrible insomnia. As I wrote, I became more and more sleepy until I finally decided to go to bed. It was Saturday night, though, and being half asleep, I decided to whip out a quick ending and ship it off to Simon as I didn’t want to deal with it, anymore. It was a terrible decision. In this revision, I’ve sought to give it the ending I felt it deserved while still keeping it consistent with the two chapters of MyBot: Three Reasons already written. I hope the new ending satisfies better than the old (and how could it not?) and of course, questions and comments are always welcome at

MyBot

by NanoSlaver

At eighteen, Heather had finally moved out of small-town hell and was living the good life. She was a freshman at a major university, had an apartment in a big city, and she had a job she’d wanted since she was a kid. She was working at a MyBot! Considering that no one that worked at a MyBot was anything less than a stunning beauty, Heather was secretly proud she’d gotten the job. She was of average height, but blonde, blue-eyed, well-tanned, and had a figure right out of... well, out of a MyBot sales catalog! She was a salesgirl now, but intended to be a vice-president by the time she was twenty-five. She was already a sales manager, second in the store only to Marla, the store manager. She didn’t just work the cash register, anymore. She had some real responsibility.

This morning, she was opening the sales floor while Marla finished unpacking the new shipment in the back. It had mostly been lingerie and sex toys, but there had been a couple of new ‘bots, as well. One of them was a seven foot tall male with long, wavy golden hair, solid muscles, and a beautiful tan. Marla had nearly fainted when they’d opened the box, and Heather could hardly blame her. So, while Marla was in back “checking his programming,” Heather set up the displays, readied the cash drawer and opened the doors.

This morning, she’d felt pretty basic about the window display, seeing as how the delivery had sucked up most of her time. She’d laid out a few silk draperies and cushions and sent two of the female ‘bots dressed in lingerie in there to snuggle and kiss. That usually did well, and it was only a Monday – their slowest day – after all.

The doors had been open for maybe five minutes when a woman in her mid-twenties and a decent suit walked in, looking really nervous and glancing around at the display models. Heather sized her up quick, taking a long draw on what was left of her Starschmuck’s Coffee. Five-and-a-half feet tall, slender build, long black hair, curvy hips and C-cup breasts... and shaking like a leaf. A first-time buyer. She let the lady meander about the store, not wanting her to feel rushed, then sauntered slowly across the floor to her.

“Beautiful aren’t they?” she said. The woman had watched her approach, and made something of a nervous attempt at a smile. Heather could see something resembling envy in her eyes as she looked back up at the ‘bot on the pedestal next to her. easy sale Heather thought. “Welcome to MyBot!” she said with the warmest smile she had, “My name is Heather.”

“Jamie,” the other said, shaking Heather’s offered hand. Heather could tell it was just a little sweaty.

“Let me guess. This is your first time in a MyBot, isn’t it?” Jamie nodded bashfully, not really meeting Heather’s eyes. She glanced back up at the ‘bot next to them. “This one’s name is Ember, and you have excellent taste,” Heather declared, “If I were inclined toward the female models, myself, I think this would be my first choice. Let me get her down so you can get a better look at her.” All of the display models in Mybot were on raised pedestals that put their navels at about eye level, making it easier for customers to glance over their bodies without real effort. It helped sales immensely, but it was also good to let the customer see them from a more personal perspective. She tapped the ‘bot’s left palm and uttered the single-word command, “Down,” and the model hopped to the floor by Jamie.

Like most first-time buyers, Jamie blushed and looked over Ember with a guilty look that spoke of hunger. Ember smiled gently, stepped away from the pedestal, and turned gracefully, showing off her best features and silently encouraging Jamie to go ahead and look. Heather hadn’t lied. She was confident in her heterosexuality, but she often caught herself staring at Ember. MyBot prided itself on a unique production method that meant that each pleasure ‘bot off the line was different, with it’s own combination of physical features, movement patterns, and speech patterns. Ember was tall, about five-foot-eight, had short red hair, brilliant green eyes, a willowy, flexible body, B-cup breasts, a very light tan, and a beautiful dusting of freckles over her shoulders and face. She was the only ‘bot that was usually naked. Lingerie just didn’t seem to do her justice.

She was snapped from her reverie by Ember’s warm voice telling Jamie, “It’s all right. You can touch me.” Indeed, Jamie had been half-heartedly thinking about touching the ‘bot but kept pulling her hand back in embarrassment. Now, with Ember’s encouragement, she reached out and placed the flat of her hand against Ember’s toned abdomen.

Ember responded with an indulgent smile, taking Jamie’s hand gently in both of her own and stepping closer to her, raising the hand to her own breast. Jamie gasped, her eyes locked on the ‘bot’s chest, and seemed to want to pull away. After a moment, though, Heather could see her give Ember’s breast a gentle squeeze. Ember smiled a little wider and reached out, raising Jamie’s chin so that Jamie looked into her eyes, and said in that wonderful soft voice, “There now. That wasn’t so hard, was it?”

Jamie jerked her hand back as suddenly as if she’d been bitten. Ember’s looked taken aback and started to say, “I’m sorry,” when Heather stopped her with a simple, “Pause, Ember.” Ember shifted to a relaxed pose and simply looked forward, the whole exchange apparently forgotten. Jamie looked back to Heather.

“Amazing, aren’t they?” Heather said to her.

Jamie only nodded, at first, looking back at Ember. She’s lonely Heather realized.

“Is it true what they say about their programming?” Jamie asked.

“They are fiercely devoted lovers. Their number one priority is to make their owners happy. Their second priority is learning how to make their owners happier. They run errands, they cook fantastic meals, they clean homes, and they still have the time and energy to bring endless pleasure to their owners on command, from snuggling on the sofa to passionate sex to long sensuous showers together. Once they are imprinted on an owner, their loyalty and devotion will never waver unless a MyBot service tech clears their programming.” At a curious look from Jamie, she added, “In the case of the owner’s death or selling the ‘bot or what have you.”

Jamie nodded, looking back at Ember. “How long do they last?”

“Not a single MyBot has broken down in the whole twelve years since production began. My oldest sister has one of the very first production models and he’s still just as virile and energetic as the day she bought him home.”

Stepping closer to Ember, Jamie reached up and touched her face. Ember looked back into Jamie’s eyes and smiled warmly. Running her fingers in Ember’s hair, she asked, “Are they happy?”

Ember answered for Heather, saying, “We only emulate true emotions but we rarely have need to seem upset. We have only one purpose in our existence, and we do it very well.”

“Purpose,” Jamie whispered, and seemed to come to a decision. “I want that.”

“You’ve made the right choice,” Heather beamed, “If you’d like to step into the sales office with Ember and I, we can discuss credit options and pricing...”

“No.”

“Excuse me?”

“You misunderstand,” Jamie told her, “I don’t want to buy one. I want to be one.”

Heather couldn’t suppress a surprised giggle. “What?”

Jamie stepped away from Ember and up to Heather. In a conspiratorial whisper, she told Heather, “I know the truth. MyBots aren’t gelled proteins that are shaped and controlled by advanced nanites. They’re real people, abducted by MyBot Corp. and injected with medical nanites to keep them young, beautiful and deeply controlled. I want that. I want to be injected like Ember, there.”

A sick knot of fear began to form in Heather’s gut. This woman was clearly delusional and desperate, and when Heather was forced to tell her that she couldn’t be made into a MyBot, there would be no telling what she would do.

Sensing her hesitation, Jamie told her, “You don’t have to cover it up, or anything. I have proof. I work for a consumer advocates group, testing products, you know? I spent a year with one of these ‘pleasure bots’ and found out the truth after a lab accident. I ran new tests and checked everything over thoroughly. I have the sort of proof that could have bought MyBot Corp. down, but then I really thought about it.” Turning back to Ember with a longing look in her eyes, she continued, “MyBots never cry, or doubt their lovers, or feel self-conscious about their bodies, or even get sick. It’s a perfect life of devotion and pleasure, and I want that, myself.”

Though Ember was watching Jamie’s eyes with detached kindness, Jamie’s eyes had a pleading—even tearful—look to them. Heather knew she would have to act carefully or she might fly into an insane rage. “Well,” she said, “I’m going to need to ask my store manager for instructions, here. Ember, would you take our guest into the sales office where she can wait? It’ll only take a minute.”

Ember’s face brightened and—taking Jamie’s hands in her own again—she began to lead Jamie away. Jamie seemed to hesitate, perhaps wondering if Heather was going to call the police, but relented and allowed Ember to lead her towards the office. In as quick and controlled a gate as she could manage, Heather bolted for the back to find Marla.

Ember meanwhile, led Jamie into the sales office and sat her gently in a love seat clearly put there so that the ‘bots could snuggle with potential buyers, encouraging higher pricing in the deals. Jamie wasn’t interested in buying Ember, but Ember didn’t know that. Following her programming, she curled up with Jamie and kissed her. Nervous, Jamie considered asking her to stop, but Ember was persuasive, and soon Jamie was relaxed and aroused, kissing and snuggling in return.

True to marketing promises, Ember seemed to read Jamie’s mind about what she needed and kept it warm, gentle, and slow, kissing behind Jamie’s ear. Jamie’s nose brushed through Ember’s hair and Jamie discovered an alluring scent of cinnamon hidden there. It relaxed her greatly, and she found herself hoping that when she, herself, was a ‘bot she could be sold with Ember. She was staring to really like the freckled ‘bot.

It was about ten minutes later, when Ember had wormed her way under Jamie’s bra, that Marla came in. Jamie started to pull away, but Marla stopped her, saying, “Oh no, don’t get up on my account. Continue, Ember.” As Marla sat behind the desk, Ember shifted her weight, pulling Jamie’s breast free and suckling on the nipple. Jamie gasped, holding Ember gently to her, and tried hard to focus on Marla, despite the warm wetness growing in her sex.

Marla, herself, looked seriously at Jamie. “I’m afraid you’ve rather upset Heather.”

“Oh, I don’t mean to scare anyone. I didn’t come to threaten legal action, or anything, I just...”

Marla stopped her with a raised hand. “I understand. The Home Office and I are curious to know, though, how you figured it out. No one else has come close in twelve years.”

Jamie pulled her PDA out of a pocket and laid it on the desk between them. “There was an accident in the lab I work for. It’s all there in the notes. That’s the only copy, too. Once I realized what was going on, I worked only on that device. I didn’t want to put any of my co-workers at risk.”

“Very wise,” Marla commented, and flipped through the notes, examining them. While Marla was occupied, Jamie relaxed a bit, letting Ember pull her hand down to Ember’s soft, hairless sex while still focusing on Jamie’s nipples.

After a few minutes, Marla put down the PDA with a mumbled, “Impressive work,” and looked up at Jamie, who again fought to look back at Marla while still fingering a moistening Ember. “You understand, though, Jamie, that if we do this, you will inherently become a missing person? A statistic?”

In spite of herself, Jamie laughed. “Was Ember a volunteer?”

Marla only smiled in reply.

“Besides,” Jamie went on, “I don’t have any family left, or any close friends. I already quit my job, and I left a forwarding address with my landlady that’s in China. No one will notice me gone.”

Marla seemed to consider this for a moment. “Very well,” she finally said, “There’ll be more questions and legal forms and such later on, but by that point, you won’t have the independent will left to be bored by them.” Jamie’s heart raced at these words, and she squeezed hard on Ember’s sex, making the ‘bot gasp and reach down for Jamie’s in return.

“Can I be sold with Ember, here?” she asked, smiling.

Marla chuckled. “Well, that’s not really for me to decide, but if it’s any consolation, it’s going to take some time for the transport truck to get here to take you to the processing center, and you’re more than welcome to indulge in her company while you wait after I give you the injection.”

Jamie moaned, distracted by Ember’s expert ministrations. “You’ll inject me here?”

“Oh, yes. We’ve done one or two conversions on site here, though not with models as willing as you are. It will take a few days to become a full ‘bot like Ember, there, but the first nanite injection, which I’ll administer in the back, blocks your ability to disobey orders, and stimulates your brain’s pleasure and arousal centers to help you be more cooperative.”

Jamie laughed, saying, “I’m cooperative, already.”

Marla laughed herself. “Well, yes, but you get the idea.” Standing, she said, “Now if you’d follow me into the back area, please? Ember, you too.”

Jamie nearly jumped off the love seat, and Ember followed, holding Jamie’s hand like an old lover. The sales floor was darkened, and the sign in the door had been changed to “Closed.” Probably a precaution while they dealt with me Jamie figured. She followed Marla to the back door, bringing Ember in tow, and stepped through.

The work area in the back had several neat shelves of merchandise with a few ‘bots either lying on shelves or walking around cleaning and dusting. A muffled squeal pulled Jamie’s attention to the left where Heather had been bound to a stainless steel workbench. She was bending over it with her hands shackled to an eyebolt with leather cuffs, and her ankles bound to another eyebolt in the floor. She was still fully dressed and had a huge rubber ball gag in her mouth. Her eyes were red and swollen from tears that were still flowing down her cheeks.

“Wait,” Jamie started, confused. “What...”

“Well,” Marla explained, running her hands over Heather’s struggling form, “the unfortunate part is that Heather here is a human. She’s only been with the company for a few months, and didn’t know our little secret yet, and since we can’t risk her telling anyone what you’ve told her, I’m going to have to convert her into a pleasure ‘bot along with you.”

Heather screamed loud and shrill through her gag, her worst fears apparently confirmed. She bucked madly, pulling on her bonds with all her might, but to no avail. Marla grasped her shoulders, shushing her calmly and whispering, “Calm down, Heather dear. It’s all right. I know a beautiful, well-run bordello upstate that would love to have you. You’ll be very happy there, I’m sure.”

Heather only cried all the more at this, apparently not comforted in the slightest. Jamie felt a pang of guilt, knowing that she had cost the beautiful teen her freedom. Ember, meanwhile, had wrapped her arms around Jamie from behind and pulled her back into a warm, comforting embrace. Jamie wondered if Ember could remember struggling helplessly like Heather.

Marla opened a stainless steel briefcase on the workbench and asked a nearby ‘bot to ready two shipping cases. Heather seemed to sink in defeat at this. She continued to sob helplessly, but stopped struggling.

Out of the case, Marla pulled a hypo-gun and quickly assembled it, then reached into a bar fridge under the workbench and pulled out a hypo cartridge that snapped smartly into the gun. “You’ll feel a bit of a sting,” Marla told Jamie, “and it will probably feel a bit cold for a moment.”

Nodding, Jamie held out her arm, with her elbow crooked for the shot.

Marla chuckled. “No, sweetie. It’s designed to shoot people as they’re running away from us. I need your ass.”

“Oh!” Jamie chuckled herself, and turned to face Ember, who wrapped her arms tighter around Jamie, pulling up her skirt to expose her ass to Marla and then kissed Jamie deeply. Jamie, kissing Ember in return, thought that as last moments went, this was a pretty good one.

Heather watched desperately as a red targeting dot appeared on Jamie’s right buttock. Some tiny, irrational part of her mind was still trying to make this all into some sort of ruse. Marla had really called the cops and Jamie was going to a mental ward. There was a sedative in that gun, not mind-controlling nanites. Right?

There was a loud hiss and the dart launched itself into Jamie’s butt. Jamie tensed, rising up onto her toes and squealing as she bit into Ember’s lip. Ember laughed, hugging Jamie closer, until Jamie relaxed a moment later and yelled, “Holy crap, that’s cold!” She buried her face in the crook of Ember’s neck and Ember hugged her closer. After a moment, Jamie was breathing deeper and slower, the tension seeming to melt out of her.

Yes! Heather thought, feeling relieved, It WAS a sedative!

But then Marla opened the bar fridge and pulled out another cartridge. “Jamie,” she said, “How do you feel?”

Jamie sighed softly and said, “Wonderful... horny.”

“Oh, I’ll bet,” Marla replied. “I want you to take all of your clothes off, now. Ember can help you. And I would like you to call me ‘Mistress’ from here on out.”

As Ember began lovingly undoing the buttons on Jamie’s blouse, Jamie pulled off her jacket and said, “Yes, Mistress.”

Panic flooded back into Heather’s mind and she started to scream again. Marla took several steps back away from her, popping open the gun, the spent cartridge springing out onto the floor. Heather struggled for all she was worth, but could only wave her ass around, hoping for Marla to miss, but Marla had done this a dozen times already. The dart slammed into Heather’s cheek, making her jump and squeal, and a cold like ice water started to spread swiftly through her veins.

Marla opened the gun, the spent cartridge popping out onto the floor, and watched Heather’s struggles with detached interest. Disassembling the gun, she glanced sideways at Jamie and Ember. Ember was kissing her way down Jamie’s abdomen, hooking her thumbs into the waistband of Jamie’s tattered old panties, the last of her clothing. Jamie stood with one hand tangled in Ember’s locks, and the other playing with her own breast. She seemed quite relaxed.

Heather seemed anything but. Having abandoned the struggle with the manacles for the more urgent battle for her mind, she lay her weight on the workbench, her fists pulled in as tight to her chest as her bonds would permit, and her face was twisted in concentration, her eyes closed. As Marla came to the bench, packing away the various parts of the hypo-gun, Heather made pained sounds halfway between whimpers and mutterings around her gag.

“Heather?” She lay one hand on the teen’s back, trying to calm her, but Heather pulled away, cringing. “Heather, dear, stop struggling. You’re making this so much more difficult than it needs to be.”

Tears of frustration rolled down Heather’s face, shaking her shoulders. She opened her eyes, looking at Marla with hatred, and spewed incomprehensible curses muffled from behind her gag. “I’ve heard it all before, Sweetheart,” Marla replied, “but if it will make you feel better...” She undid the buckle on Heather’s gag and gently pulled it free from the girl’s teeth. “...let it all out. Go on.”

Heather’s head rolled to the side and she screamed, “You bitch! You bitch, you bitch, you unforgivable selfish bitch!” At this, she lay her head down and cried, and Marla realized she wasn’t the one being insulted. She followed Heather’s eyes to see Jamie staring at Heather, a pitiful look on her face.

“H-Heather...” Jamie started to say.

“SHUT UP! Shut up.” Crying out in frustration, she lay her head in her hands and curled her fingers into her hair as if to claw some part of her out of her head. “Please God, somebody make them shut up.”

“The whispers are there to help you, Sweetheart,” Marla gently told her, “They’re there to guide you.”

“I don’t want their help! I want to go home. Please, I just wanna go home.”

“Heather?” This time it was Ember, standing now behind Jamie, her arms wrapped around the latter’s abdomen, hugging her close. “Just relax and let the whispers guide you. You’re not losing as much as you think you are.”

When Heather only hid her face and cried, great sobs shaking her whole frame, Marla turned to the pair and said, “Maybe you should take her into the back, Ember.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Ember replied, stepping back and gently pulling Jamie with her, but Jamie resisted, still watching the sobbing girl.

“Jamie,” Marla told her, “Go with Ember. You only have a short time left with her, and you two make a really nice couple.” When Jamie looked up at her with a look of mild surprise, she shrugged, “I’m a romantic at heart, I guess. Go make Ember remember you.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Stepping back, Jamie followed Ember to the very back corner of the shop, where there was a bunk.

Marla, meanwhile, turned and weaved her way back through the shelves to find Lars, the seven-foot-tall bronzed god that had arrived that morning. “Let her wind herself down,” she told him, “And then help her accept her new self.” With that, she went back to Heather, laying a hand on her back. “I’m sorry,” she told her, stepping back through the doorway to the front of the store.

In the back, Ember stood by the bunk with Jamie. “Don’t worry so much about her,” she told her, “She’ll adjust. She’ll be okay. Trust me, I know.” When Jamie smiled and seemed to relax a little, Ember pulled her in for a long, lingering kiss. Jamie responded warmly, wrapping her arms around Ember and pressing their bodies close. As the kiss ended, she slid her hands down to hold the freckled ‘bot’s backside. The two looked each other in the eyes and Ember smiled, saying, “There now. That wasn’t so hard, was it?”

Jamie giggled a bit at that, and bought her hands up to cradle Ember’s face. Kissing her again, she guided her onto the bed.

Back at the bench, Heather was getting very tired. Left to her own devices, she’d renewed her struggles for a bit, but she was beginning to see the futility of it all. The whispers were growing stronger and more insistent and her body was responding. Her breath was deepening, her breasts were tingling with sensation and her nipples swelling with urgent need. She found she was squeezing her thighs together as she slowly grew damp against her will.

At the touch of a hand on her shoulder, she jumped. She opened her eyes to see Lars looking down at her.

“Okay,” she said with a tone of resignation, “Let’s just get this over with.”

Lars ran his fingers through her hair in a comforting gesture, then picked up the key sitting at the edge of the workbench and knelt down by Heather to undo the ankle cuffs.

Jamie lay Ember on her back and slid her hands all along her freckled torso around her hip and along the leg that Ember lifted and extended for her. At the foot, she pulled it in close and kissed and sucked on each toe in turn. Ember sighed in contentment, smiling, and ran her hand up and down Jamie’s back.

Lars undid the cuffs at Heather’s ankles, letting her move around and work out a little of the stiffness and then slowly ran his hands up Heather’s form to her hands. Heather didn’t respond, but didn’t fight, either. He stood behind her and undid the wrist cuffs and she slid back into him, exhausted. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close to his chest. She glanced up to look him in the eyes. Running his fingers through her blond locks again, he kissed her forehead, then the bridge of her nose, and then the tip of the nose, followed by her lips.

Her eyes closed, she kissed his lips and let herself fall into his arms. He slid his free hand from her hair to her butt and lifted her up to sit on the workbench. She leaned back and looked into his eyes as he began to unbutton her blouse.

Jamie, meanwhile, had kissed her way from Ember’s toes along her leg, up her inner thigh and past her beautiful hairless sex, up her abdomen (pausing to kiss and suck at her navel), and up to her breasts where she now resided. Ember arched her back, pressing her chest into Jamie’s ministrations and breathing hard.

With her lips around one of Ember’s nipples, Jamie cradled Ember’s head in one hand and used the other to continue her explorations of Ember’s body. The sheen of sweat forming over all of Ember’s skin let the hand slide gracefully along Ember’s side, around her hip, and along the length of her dampening sex. “You know, I’m supposed to be making you orgasm,” Ember sighed, “not the other way around.”

Sliding up to kiss Ember’s lips, Jamie looked her in the eyes and said, “Well then, maybe you should do it quick so I have lots of time to return the favor.”

Lars had Heather’s blouse open and off her shoulders. He’d kissed his way down her neck to her chest and had coaxed one delicious firm breast out of her bra so that he could hold it in one strong hand and work the nipple between his lips.

Heather held his head close in her hands with her eyes closed. She ran her feet up and down his legs, squeezing her thighs together. She held dearly to the last little bit of resistance left in her mind, some part of her still not wanting to give in.

Ember lay Jamie down and turned to face the opposite direction on the bed. She nuzzled into Jamie’s chest as Jamie did the same with her. They spent a cursory moment there and then Ember began to kiss her way down Jamie’s abdomen, sliding her own along Jamie’s lips.

When she reached Jamie’s sex, she kissed her way swiftly along one loosing lip and back along the other. As her own sex passed by Jamie’s mouth, Jamie held out her tongue, sliding it gently between and along Ember’s lower lips and sending chills up Ember’s spine.

Having found his way into Heather’s other cup and having worked his magic on that nipple as well, Lars reached behind her and undid the clasp to the bra, sliding it off her shoulders, along her arms, and tossed it aside. Her eyes still closed, she felt him slide his hands down her sides to undo her fly. She leaned back to afford him room and then lifted herself up off the workbench on both hands to let him slide both her pants and underwear off her butt and down her legs. As the last of the material fell away, she realized that she was perfectly comfortable being naked here with him, and somehow knew that it would soon be over. All she had to do was orgasm, and she’d stop fighting.

She opened her eyes and looked into his as he stood. Wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck, she lifted herself off the bench and into his arms. She kissed him passionately as he held her, and locked her legs around his waist. He slid his hands down to her ass and she rocked herself up and down, rubbing the length of his manhood against her sex. “Finish it,” she whispered in his ear, “Finish it. I’m tired of fighting.”

Lying on her back, Jamie had wrapped her arms around Ember’s waist and was deep in the other ‘bot’s wondrous sex, juices spilling down her chin, as her own hips rocked in time to Ember’s ministrations.

With one hand, Lars held Heather up by her ass, and with the other, he reached beneath them to guide the tip of his now-slickened manhood into her. She gasped as the engorged head slid home, and he paused for a moment as she shuddered, sucking in her breath, then let her weight fall slowly onto him. She nibbled and kissed his ear as he rocked his hips forward, pressing into her.

Focusing all her attention on Ember’s clitoris now, Jamie licked and sucked at it with a ferocious will. Ember returned the energy in full, bringing two of her fingers around to slide inside Jamie’s passage. Jamie moaned, her muscles squeezing the fingers, and came. She sucked in on Ember’s clit with all her might, making Ember orgasm in return. They held each other in orgasm for a long moment, shuddering in each other’s arms.

Heather rode Lars, rocking up and down on his hips in time to his thrusts. He pressed her waist into him, rubbing his pubic hairs against her sex where they tickled her swollen clit. Closer and closer to orgasm, she listened to the guidance of the whispers, telling her how to achieve that final release. She let them tell her how to squeeze tight on his manhood as it pulled out and let go to let it in again. He moaned in pleasure and she listened to them more. She felt orgasm approach and she sank down onto him, latching onto his waist with him fully entrenched in her sex, and came. He felt her squeeze and tremble around his manhood and came with her, filling her his warm liquid pleasure.

Ember turned around and lay beside a surprisingly exhausted Jamie, stroking her hair and looking down into her eyes. “How do you feel,” she asked her.

“I’m...” Jamie paused in thought before finishing, “I’m still me.”

Ember laughed. “Of course you are. You’re just... also a ‘bot. Or the beginnings of one.”

Jamie smiled, running her fingers through the other’s hair, and pulled her close.

Lars set Heather on the workbench as she slumped against him, now thoroughly exhausted. He reached into a drawer as he softened and fell away from her and pulled out a cloth to clean her with. She nuzzled her face into the crook of his neck and let her arms fall to her lap and rest her hands on his hips, but wouldn’t let him leave her. She pulled back with her feet any time he seemed to be pulling away.

As he wrapped his arms around her again and pulled her close, she rest against him and listened to the whispers in her mind, singing her a lullaby of erotic love. Maybe it won’t be so bad she thought to herself as she slowly drifted off to sleep in Lars’s arms.

It was a bit over an hour later that Marla got the call to say that the truck was nearly there. She stepped into the back, and found Lars still holding a sleeping Heather against him. He glanced her way and shrugged in a What-could-I-do sort of way.

Smiling, she approached and gently woke Heather by brushing her cheek. Heather opened her eyes, saw Marla standing there, and simply nodded. She kissed Lars and then disentangled herself from him to stand on her own.

No one said a word as Marla led her back to the shipping container and opened the lid. Heather turned and kissed Lars one last time, then stepped into the container and laid down inside it. Marla waited as she shuffled about to get comfortable, then simply said, “Sleep.”

In simple obedience, Heather closed her eyes and fell asleep. Marla closed and fastened the lid.

Circling around the shelves in the backroom, she found Jamie and Ember cuddled in each other’s arms. At some point, they’d taken the time to braid Jamie’s long black hair, and they lay together now, kissing and casually stroking each other’s forms. If Marla hadn’t known better, she’d have sworn it was love.

“It’s time to go,” she told them.

With effort, they both stood and held hands as Marla led them to Jamie’s container. As Marla opened it, Jamie turned and embraced Ember one last time, the two kissing passionately as if they knew they would never see each other again. Marla allowed them a moment, and they soon separated, gazing into each other’s eyes for a moment before Jamie climbed into the box and laid down. Just before Marla ordered her to sleep, Ember reached in and took hold of her hand and held it as she drifted off.

As Marla closed the lid, She watched the sadness in Ember’s eyes and knew it was no use. Nothing can kill love.

—A Week Later -

Jamie awoke as she heard the lid of her container being opened. Her training complete, she’d wondered where she was being shipped to and who she’d be sold to, and now she was about to find out.

As the lid came up, though, she was stunned to see Ember smiling down at her!

The freckled ‘bot laughed at Jamie’s look of shock and said, “Welcome back!”

Sitting up, Jamie asked, “You’re still here?”

“Of course she is,” Marla told her, turning the corner and approaching. “I told you, I’m a romantic at heart.”

The two looked up at her and smiled. “Stand up,” she told Jamie. “Get out of the box.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Jamie stood, aided by Ember, and the two stood holding hands as they looked at Marla.

“Look at her,” she told Jamie, “Look at each other.” As they did, she uttered an odd phrase – one that they heard, but didn’t really understand. The effect was instantaneous. Their bodies shuddered, and they didn’t so much feel themselves fall in love as feel every other concern in the world fall away.

“What... what just happened?” Jamie asked.

Smiling wide, Ember told her, “She’s just imprinted us on each other.”

“Tell me, Jamie,” Marla asked, “What is your one true purpose in life?”

Looking at Ember in undisguised wonder she replied, “To make her happy.”

“Good. I want the both of you to step into the front window display and spend the rest of the day doing precisely that.”

“Yes, Mistress!”

—Two months later -

“Excuse me, miss?”

Marla looked up as she stepped out onto the sales floor. A well-dressed woman in her late fifties or so was standing next to the counter. “Of course. Welcome to MyBot, Miss...”

“Professor, actually,” the woman replied. “Professor Lucen.”

“How can I help you, Professor Lucen?”

The professor turned and pointed to the center pedestal where two female ‘bots – one nude with short red hair and the other in a sheer black teddy with a long black braid of hair – stood in a casual embrace, kissing. “Can they do anything besides that?” she asked.

“Can we?” The one in black smiled down at the professor and the two of them hopped down to the floor, embraced at arms’ length, and began waltzing around the sales floor.

Giggling a bit at the professor’s puzzled look, Marla told her, “They’re my main show ‘bots and they’re a bit prone to showing off.”

“Yes, well that’s all well and good, I suppose but it’s not really what I meant.”

“I suppose not. What is it that you’re looking for? We have a number of male models as well...”

“What?” the professor asked her, and as comprehension dawned, she piped up with, “No no, I have no interest in that. I’m married.”

“Okay...”

“Oh, take that as you like. Anyway, I’m having a bit of a staffing problem and I’m hoping your ‘bots can help, if they can do something useful.”

“Of course we can, Professor,” Ember told her as the two approached, standing on either side of her. “What’s your problem?”

“Well, I’m the advisor for a local sorority house, here in town, and I’m afraid my staffing budget has been cut, and frankly, I’ve been having problems keeping good people in the first place...”

“Teenage college girls a bit of a handful?” Jamie asked.

“Well, yes. No one works there for more than a few months before giving up. I was rather hoping that if I used the staffing budget to purchase a ‘bot to help out instead, than I could have a sense of consistency in their lives.”

Marla smiled wide. “Professor, I have your girls.”

“What? These two?”

“They’ve been keeping this place spotless for two months, now, and dealing with most of the customers. I assure you, they can handle a few young women.”

The professor looked cautiously from one to the other, looking suspicious. Stopping at Ember, she asked, “Do you ever wear clothing?”

“No.”

“Oh.”

“I assure you, Professor, you couldn’t possibly do any better by your girls than these two.” Marla told her.

“Well, I can really only afford one...”

“Perfect.”

“Excuse me?”

“I don’t want to separate them, and I really don’t want to sell them to anyone who’d want to change their imprinting, so I’ve been keeping them here with me. You’d be perfect for them, so I’d be willing to sell you the pair for the price of one to keep them together.”

The professor glanced from one to the other again, seeing them smile wide at Marla, and said, “Well, maybe...”

“Excellent!” Marla smiled. “Let’s talk terms.”

—The same day, in Chicago -

Heather followed her new master into her new home. The front door opened into a living room that was richly appointed and warmly colored. As she was looking around, another woman entered wearing what could only be described as harem silks.

“Master’s bought another one?” the slender ‘bot asked as she approached. She was tall and had long red hair and green eyes and Heather liked her at once. She seemed pleasant.

“I was passing the dealership on my way to mass, this morning, and saw this great vision in the window. Stricken with love, I couldn’t help myself but save her from a fate of whoring in some dockyard flophouse.”

“Uh-huh,” the red-headed ‘bot intoned, smiling.

With false hurt in his voice, Master cried, “You doubt my sincerity?”

“No, I doubt you were on your way to church.” Turning to the new arrival, she asked, “And what is the vision’s name?”

“Heather.”

“Well, Heather, welcome to your new home. My name is Grace and you’ll like it hear.”

“Uh, thank you.”

“Take her in the back, darling, and find her a set of silks. Show her around and get her started. I’ll be there shortly.”

“Yes, Master.” With that, Grace led her around to the back of the house. She opened the door to the master bedroom, and led Heather inside. There, Heather found a huge bed, easily the size of two king-sized beds, filled with women. Naked or partially dressed, they were all snuggling, cuddling, stroking, kissing and just generally fucking!

“Whoa,” was all Heather could say.

“Master has a bit of a thing for watching girls play,” Grace told her with a smile. “Any ‘bot not cooking or cleaning or such is usually in here playing.

“Wow.” Heather was already sliding out of the simple dress she’d been wearing at the dealership, smiling in anticipation.

“Like I said,” Grace smiled at her, “You’re going to like it here.”