The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The usual:

  1. This is a tale. It is only a tale. Were these actual events, they would be sick and twisted, at best, and highly illegal and immoral, besides. Don’t try this at home, or anywhere else, for that matter.
  2. While this is a tale, and an amusing one at that (I think), it is an ADULT story. Do not read further if you are not old enough to read materials of an explicit sexual nature where you are, or if you are offended by such materials.
  3. The author retains all rights. Do not copy or reprint in whole or in part without the author’s permission, blah blah blah...

Note: I wrote this story so that it would not be necessary to read the original tale in this series, MyBot, but you’d want to anyway... :P

MyBot: Three Reasons

CHAPTER TWO: PAIN

Part One

It was late that same night when Jamie came in to check on Ember. Ember had commanded Amy to sleep and sat on the edge of the bed with her legs crossed. She still watched her, her own thoughts tumbling around in her head.

Jamie took a moment to appreciate how well the nanites in her system had done their work. Not only had they healed the self-inflicted wounds to her arm, but they had refined Amy’s whole body, making it look almost angelic. They hadn’t so much as changed her looks, as perfected them. Her skin was clear and her tan had evened out. Her breasts, already well-proportioned for her lithe frame, were not larger, but rounder, firmer... better defined. Her sandy hair was highlighted in blond and fell in straight locks just shy of her shoulders. Her whole body was well toned and had just a hint of body fat to lend a soft look. Her sex was smooth and hairless.

“How is she,” She asked Ember.

“As well as can be expected, I suppose. She understands that something is different, but doesn’t know what. I haven’t had the heart to explain it to her, yet.”

Jamie stood behind her, leaned down and wrapped her arms around her from behind. Ember leaned back into Jamie’s embrace, wrapping her own arms around Jamie’s, and leaning her head back as Jamie nuzzled her face into Ember’s neck, kissing her there.

“Why did I do it?”

“Because you love her, and you couldn’t let her die.”

“But is she still in there? Really her?”

“Shhh... You’ve tortured yourself enough, for now. You’re thoroughly exhausted. and I want you to come to bed. Let her be, for now.”

“I can’t. I...”

Jamie held her finger to Ember’s lips. “Enough. She’ll still be here when you come back, and the other girls have agreed to leave her be so that she can rest until we say she can have visitors, so she’ll be all right.

“But I...”

“You can’t get any proper rest while you’re here with her, and I’m worried about you. Come to bed, baby. Please.”

Slowly, Ember relented and let Jamie lead her to their bedroom on the ground floor. The house was dark and quiet. Once inside the safety of their room, Ember let Jamie pull her into an embrace. “I’m sorry,” she said.

“For what?”

“For neglecting you. I should be here with you...”

“Stop. You’re worrying about every little thing and making yourself nuts. You need rest.” Turning Ember around to face her, she placed a light kiss on the redheaded bot’s lips.

“I can’t. I...”

“Shhh... Kiss me.”

“But I...”

“Kiss me.”

“Amy...”

“Kiss me, kiss me, kiss me...”

A breath of hesitation more, and Ember closed her eyes, kissing Jamie lightly once, twice, three times. They kept their lips close, their eyes closed, and Jamie whispered, “There now. That wasn’t so hard, was it?”

Ember half giggled, pulling Jamie back in for a longer, deeper kiss. Jamie slid her hand down Ember’s back, resting it on the round cheek of her ass and giving it a firm squeeze. Ember moaned into the kiss, reaching up to take Jamie’s head in her hands and teasing her lips open with her own tongue.

Jamie took in Ember’s tongue, answering with her own. With one foot, she nudged Ember’s feet a little further apart, pressing her thigh up against her moistening sex.

Ember, her breath deepening, slid her hands down Jamie’s neck and along her shoulders, sliding the spaghetti straps of her nightgown off. The black silk tumbled gently down off Jamie’s hips, leaving naught but black silk panties underneath. One hand Ember bought behind Jamie’s back to hold her close. The other she slid down Jamie’s chest, brushing over her nipple and laying to rest over the round breast.

The two parted for a moment, Jamie’s blue eyes meeting Ember’s green, then Jamie picked Ember up by her butt, turned, and dropped her onto the bed. Ember lay back and pulled Jamie in close as Jamie kissed her way from Ember’s neck to her breast, lingering at her nipple to suckle and bite while her hands roamed over Ember’s body.

Ember ran her fingers through Jamie’s hair, pressing her thigh up against the smooth silk of Jamie’s panties. Jamie responded by rocking her hips, rubbing her silk-covered sex against Ember’s leg, before slowly kissing her way down Ember’s toned abdomen. She kept her hands on Ember’s breasts, playing with them as her mouth lingered at Ember’s navel, tickling it with her tongue.

Ember sucked her breath in through her teeth, arching her back in ecstacy as Jamie kissed down to the very top of Ember’s sex. Her hands slid down Ember’s sides to cup her rear and lift her hips into the air. She kissed Ember’s lower lips and Ember’s hands fell to the sides to hold herself up.

“Aaaahh...” Ember cried out softly as her lips warmed and softened to Jamie’s kisses. Jamie pulled Ember’s pelvis in tight to herself as she slid her tongue between Ember’s folds, the warm, fragrant fluids of her lover flowing out onto her tongue.

“Turn around. Come here.” Ember whispered, her eyes closed, her breath long and heavy.

Jamie stood and pulled down her underwear and turned, straddling Ember’s shoulders, and lowered her face back to Ember’s sex and her own sex to Ember’s lips. Ember reached up, taking hold of Jamie’s hips, and pulled her close.

Months of living together had taught Jamie and Ember a rhythm and a common language. Jamie kissed her way up and down Ember’s lips, sucking and pulling. Ember tickled Jamie’s lips with her tongue. Jamie slid Ember’s outer lips apart with her thumbs and blew cool air onto her inner lips while Ember sucked on Jamie’s inner lips with her tongue between them. Ember circled the point of her tongue around the edges of Jamie’s vagina, and Jamie slid her tongue deep into Ember, sucking strong to make Ember cry out. Jamie slid the point of her tongue back and forth between the top of Ember’s sex and the hood of her clit while Ember sucked on the hood to draw out the clit, itself. They both flicked their tongue back and forth across the other’s clit before taking it between their lips and sucking hard, still flicking the end with their tongues. They moaned, they cried out, they licked, they sucked, they moaned, and they bucked their hips. They came, screaming out each others’ names, and collapsed, Jamie’s weight falling onto Ember, Ember hugging Jamie’s waist close to her chest.

Jamie turned, snuggling close to Ember. Ember pulled her close and they kissed, savoring their own flavors on each other’s lips, and Ember looked deep into her lover’s eyes. “Thank you,” she said.

“Not a problem,” Jamie told her, smiling, “I love you, Ember, and I understand what you’re going through, but I can’t let you torture yourself.”

“I know.”

“Go to sleep, now. Rest. It will all work out, in the end, you’ll see.” She lightly brushed Ember’s temple, back and forth, and Ember sighed contentedly, closing her eyes. The two held each other as Jamie whispered comforting words until Ember finally drifted off to sleep.

“At last...” Jamie sighed as Ember finally slept peacefully.

Upstairs, meanwhile, Amy lay in bed, more awake than Ember had thought. She had tried to sleep as Ember told her to, but it wasn’t easy. She was horny as hell, for one thing. Her breasts were tingling and her nipples rock hard. As she rested, curled up on her side, she squeezed her arms in close to her chest so as to relieve the urge to fondle them without making Ember suspect. She also squeezed her thighs together to relieve a bit of the ache in her sex.

And then there was the... something in her head. Amy didn’t know what it was, but it seemed to be sitting in her brain with her, waiting for something to happen. It seemed to be whispering to her, but in a lanquage she didn’t speak.

She had heard their conversation, of course. Why did I do it? Ember had asked. Do what? Save her life, obviously, but why would she be upset about that? It probably had something to do with whatever was now sharing her skull with her, but what?

She tried to think about it, but she had trouble focusing. The thoughts just seemed to drift away from her, though she kept pulling them back, wanting to understand. Meanwhile, with Ember gone, she rubbed her body, slowly at first, and then more and more insistently as it yielded positive results. As her breath deepened and she rushed toward her first orgasm, she decided that whatever it was that Ember had done, she was starting to like it.

PART TWO

Early in the morning, Ember woke in Jamie’s arms. “Good morning,” Jamie told her.

“What time is it?”

“It’s coming up on six.”

“Oh, shit.” Ember said as she clamored out of bed. “I need to check on Amy.” Then she stopped and looked guiltily at Jamie.

“What? You need to check on her. I understand. Go.”

Ember smiled and reached for the door.

“Ember?”

“Yes?” Ember asked, turning to look back at her.

Jamie looked her square in the eyes. “Take the case.”

Ember looked as though Jamie had slapped her again. Jamie stood and took hold of Ember’s shoulders. “You know it’s time, Ember. She’s completed stage one and her personality is beginning to reassert itself. Besides, the other girls are only still here because they want to talk to her before they go. We can’t let that happen until she’s through stage two. That’s when she’ll learn to integrate her old self with her new... With her new purpose.”

Ember looked into Jamie’s eyes a moment longer, then looked down at the floor, silently nodding. She quietly pulled the case from under the bed and, not meeting Jamie’s eyes, walked out of the room.

Jamie gave a good long stretch, pulled on a set of silk pajamas, and went down to the kitchen to start breakfast. As she stepped into the kitchen, though, she was surprised to find Professor Lucen there, pulling out ingredients with her coat still on.

“Professor?”

“Oh! Good morning, Jamie Dear.”

“Good morning. What are you doing?”

“Well, the gentlemen from MyBot told me that you and Ember need to be taking things easy for a few days, so I thought that I would come in and help out, now that I’ve given the last of my finals.”

“That’s very nice of you, ma’am, but I think I can handle a bit of breakfast...”

“Oh, tosh!” the professor dismissed her words with a wave of her hand. “Besides, I haven’t made breakfast for a family in years. It’ll give me a chance to see how the girls are holding up. Speaking of which, how are Amy and Ember?”

“Oh, they’re both a lot more rested. Amy is much better. I think she might be able to have visitors, later today. Ember’s just gone to check on her.”

Upstairs, Ember peeked her head into Amy’s bedroom. The sun was just reaching in and bathed her sleeping form in a golden light. It made her look angelic, Ember thought.

As she stepped into the room, Amy opened her eyes and looked to her. They were a perfect green.

“Good morning,” Ember told her.

“Good morning.” Amy replied. Then, seeing the case, “Another shot?”

Laying the case on the bed, Ember only nodded. While she slowly assembled the injector, Amy sat up and leaned back against the headboard, apparently lost in thought. “Can I ask you something?” she asked.

“Sure, baby.”

“Do you hate what you are?”

“What?”

“Do you hate what you are? A ‘bot, I mean. I see you and Jamie all the time, and you both always seem so content... happy.”

Ember started to assemble the gun again, not looking at her. “No. I don’t hate what I am. Jamie and I are happy.”

“Then why do you cry? Won’t I be?”

At this, Ember looked straight into Amy’s calm eyes. Amy looked back with a smile. “I figured it out, last night.”

Ember looked down at the injector in her hands as fresh tears slid quietly down her cheeks. “I’m taking away your life.”

“No. I took away my life. I gave it up. You gave me a new one.”

Ember choked on her tears and sobbed.

“I can forgive you, Ember. Can you?”

Sobbing heavily, Ember pulled Amy into a tight embrace. After a moment, Amy took the injector from Ember, asking her, “What will this do?”

“Start the download of MyBot software. Teach you to be a ‘bot.”

“And you don’t want to give me this because...”

“Because you’re losing yourself.”

Amy smiled gently. “Maybe I’m finding a new self.” With that, she pressed the injector to her own arm and squeezed the trigger. “Oh, man, that’s cold.” When the cartridge was empty, she handed the injector back to Ember. “I’m moving forward. Come with me.”

“I’ve been talking with concerned parents a lot, over the last couple of days,” Professor Lucen was telling Jamie, downstairs. She had let Jamie take her coat, but then insisted that Jamie sit and watch, only. “I had a heck of a time convincing them not to take their daughters home right away, but I told them that the girls would never feel right about leaving without talking to Amy, first. They need to be together, now more than ever, for mutual support, anyway.”

“You’re right,” Jamie was saying, “Thank you.”

“I also spoke at length with Amy’s parents. I don’t think that there will be a family reunion any time soon, there...”

You have no idea Jamie thought. She was about to express her regrets, but that’s when Ember walked in with a smile on her face.

“Professor!”

“Ember, Dear! Sit down.”

“Uh, shouldn’t I...”

A stern look from the professor had Ember in her seat in moments.

“Now then. How are you feeling, first of all?”

“Feeling much better, thank you. I just needed a bit of rest.”

“Good, because you’re getting more for a few days.”

“Wait. What about...”

“And secondly, how is Amy?”

“Umm... she’s doing much better. She should be ready for visitors, soon. She’s still in bed, but she’s up and hungry.”

“Excellent!” the professor said, pulling a batch of blueberry muffins out of the oven, and stacking a few on a plate with scrambled eggs and bacon. “I’ll take her a few things, now.” Walking from the room, she turned back to look at the ‘bots and said, “Don’t sneak in any work while I’m gone. Relax,” then scurried off.

“Well, you heard her, Jamie...” Ember turned and dropped herself into Jamie’s lap, kissing her with abandon, her tongue prying it’s way immediately into the other’s mouth. Jamie, taken aback by the aggressive attitude, looked wide-eyed into Ember’s eyes. Ember smiled back and told her, “I figure it’ll be at least five minutes before she gets back.”

Suddenly understanding, Jamie smiled, asking, “Quantity or quality?”

Ember smirked, grasping hold of Jamie’s silk top and ripping the front open. “Quantity, baby!” And with that, she plunged herself into her task with a passion.

PART THREE

It was an hour later, and breakfast was in full swing. All the girls were in the common room, hoping to be able to see Amy soon, and Professor Lucen was regaling them with stories from her own college days. Except for her, everyone was still in their underwear and pajamas, all sitting and laughing as the professor told them a story that had something to do with her and a boy in a chemistry lab and a stack of pheromone formulas. The laughter was loud and tears were rolling down cheeks that hurt from smiling, when suddenly Joanna stopped, gasping, and stared over the professor’s shoulder.

“Amy!”

Every head whipped around to look to the doorway. Amy was just on the other side, peeking her head in, looking weak and bashful. “Hello,” she said quietly.

Twenty-two girls jumped up and ran for the doorway. Excited questions poured out of the deluge, “How are you? You look like you’re going to faint! What are you doing up? ”

As several arms held her up and carried her to the couch, Amy answered with, “It sounded like everyone was having so much fun. I wanted to come down.”

Liz and Beth, on either side of her, were quick to assure her that any one of them would have come up to get her, to which Amy replied that she wanted to do it herself. She let the girls lower her into an armchair, looking pale and weak. She caught Jamie’s eye for a moment, and winked at her.

Jamie smirked, leaning back into Ember’s embrace and whispered, “Theater major.”

“She’s good.” Ember whispered back. Amy could, of course, pick up any two girls in the room at this point and run a marathon with them under her arms.

“I’m so sorry, everyone,” Amy was saying.

“No! No no no...” was the hurried response from several of the girls. “We’re all just happy that you’re okay,” Grace told her, to which everyone nodded a general agreement.

Joanna had gently turned Amy’s arm over, running her hand up over the smooth skin there. “It’s amazing. You don’t even have any scars from it.” Jamie noticed that as every other girl leaned in to gaze at Amy’s arm, Grace looked down to her ankle instead, and frowned.

“Didn’t you used to have a scar here?”

Amy looked down at the ankle, and into Grace’s eyes. “Yeah, I uh... hurt my foot real bad playing soccer when I was ten. I guess the nanites took care of that, too.”

Grace nodded silently, and the conversation moved on. Jamie noticed, though, that Grace was lost in thought for a few minutes, hugging herself tightly across her chest. Only Jamie noticed when Grace stole away, back toward her own room.

Jamie quietly excused herself and followed her up after a few minutes. When Grace answered her door, she had a look of intense preoccupation. She paced nervously around her room, chewing on a thumbnail as Jamie stepped in.

“Grace? Is there something wrong?”

“The nanites that saved Amy... They can heal old scars.”

“Well, apparently, yeah...”

“What kind?”

“What?”

“What kinds of scars can they heal, damnit?”

Jamie was confused, but definitely didn’t like where this conversation was going. “Grace, we only used them on Amy because she was dying. These nanites...”

Grace turned, her bottom lip trembling and her voice shaking. “Please...”

Taken aback, Jamie could only think to say, “I don’t know. It’s still experimental...”

Grace relented, backing away. Looking down at the floor, she turned to face out the window.

“Grace? What’s...”

Grace held up a hand, motioning for silence. Not turning around, she began to unbutton the heavy pajama top that she’d been wearing. Jamie saw her reach into her bra, and then pull out her right breast. She was trembling as she set the silicon falsie on the dresser beside her and then set it’s companion from her left side down next to it. Jamie looked on, stunned, as Grace glanced nervously over her shoulder at her, then slid her top and bra down off her shoulders and let them fall to the floor. Still hugging herself tightly, she turned around, shaking terribly as she lowered her arms.

Grace’s whole chest was one big burn scar. Calloused and puckered, it looked like her skin had frozen in mid-ripple. Her blackened nipples were misaligned, pointing in two different directions on small, half-formed breasts that looked like they had melted before freezing in calloused permanence. Purple stretch marks at the edges showed where her torso had grown and left the horror of her chest behind.

Despite herself, Jamie backed away in shock, both her hands coming up to cover a mouth that hung open in horror. Tears slid freely down her own cheeks, and her gut flipped over. Weak in the knees, she could only stutter, “Grace! How... what...”

“My father owns a chain of pharmacies,” she started, haltingly, “When I was fourteen, a bunch of men grabbed me off the street when I was on my way home from school. They were drug dealers, and they told me that my dad had been supplying them with some of the pills and ingredients that they needed, but that he’d decided he wanted more money. They took me to a warehouse and filmed themselves r...rrr...raping me and sent it to him. He told them that he’d do anything they wanted, and came to get me, but they still wanted to punish him, so they... they...”

Jamie reached out and put a hand to Grace’s lips. “Stop. It’s okay.” she said. They slathered your chest in a flammable gel and lit you on fire. she thought to herself, imagining the fourteen-year-old Grace screaming as her breasts melted, screaming for her daddy to come save her.

Jamie took the now freely-weeping girl into her arms and held her tight. Everyone in the world thought that Grace Holland was a stuck-up prude. Jamie, herself, had made that very comment to Ember a dozen times over the school year. No wonder, she realized now, that Grace was so upset at Ember’s care-free nudity and her perfect skin. No wonder she was so frequently huffy when the other girls were affectionate with their lovers in her presence. No wonder she wore thick clothing, even on the hottest days.

“Please,” Grace was now whispering into Jamie’s chest, still shaking with sobs, “Please, God, please...”

At a complete loss, Jamie could only shake her head and lie like a rug. “There are side effects, Grace. Terrible, terrible side effects. Amy is acting bravely, but she’s already starting to...”

Grace fell to her knees, sobbing and hugging herself to Jamie’s mid-section. “I don’t care! Please! I want to be normal!”

“Grace...”

“I’ll do anything you ask me to! I’ll be your slave, if you want, but please!”

“Grace...”

“I want to shop at Victoria’s Secret! I want to walk the beach in a bikini! Dear God, I want to be a stripper!”

Okay, now we’re going a bit far Jamie thought. Kneeling down, she took Grace by the shoulders and looked her in the eyes. “I don’t even know if it would work, Grace.” Grace stopped shouting, but tears continued to flow. Her eyes were reddened and puffy and her nose was running. Sniffling, she looked down at the floor, and nodded silently. Bringing one arm back up to cover her chest, she reached back to pick up her top.

“Please don’t, Grace.” Jamie told her, reaching out to take the top from her. “Don’t hide it from me, anymore. You don’t have anything to be ashamed of.” She pulled Grace’s arm away from her chest and brushed one hand lightly across the mass of scar tissue. Grace looked up into her eyes, and Jamie told her, “I will contact Technical Support and at least ask. I don’t want to risk the side effects if it might not help.”

Grace thought for a moment, then nodded. “That’s fair.”

“Come on, Sweetheart,” Jamie encouraged her as she lifted her up and laid her in bed. She curled up with her and told her, “Let’s just rest for a bit.” Neither of them said anything else. Grace simply lay in Jamie’s arms and eventually drifted off to sleep, and Jamie let her nap, still holding her close.

PART FOUR

It was late in the morning when Jamie left Grace sleeping and came downstairs. Carefully avoiding the party happening around Amy in the common room, she sneaked into her own room and curled up on her bed. Hugging her knees to her chest and resting her chin on her knees, she arranged her thoughts in her head, and thought to the nanites in her brain. INITIATE I.M. PROTOCOLS: MYBOT TECHNICAL SUPPORT LINE

I.M. PROTOCOLS INITIATED. CONNECTING WITH MBTS...

MBTS ONLINE... CHAT INITIATIED.

MBTS: GOOD AFTERNOON, JAMIE. HOW CAN WE HELP YOU BE OF SERVICE?

JAMIE: I HAVE A TECHNICAL QUESTION REGARDING THE NEW SERIES CONVERSION NANITES.

MBTS: CERTAINLY. WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW?

JAMIE: CAN THE FIRST STAGE NANITES HEAL OLD BURN SCARS?

MBTS: THAT WOULD DEPEND ON SEVERAL FACTORS, MOSTLY SURFACE AREA, DEPTH, AGE, AFFECTED ORGANS... DO YOU HAVE AN IMAGE TO SHOW ME?

UPLOAD MEMPEG IMAGE 28470002875

IMAGE FOUND... WAITING FOR MBTS... UPLOADING... IMAGE UPLOAD COMPLETE.

MBTS: OH, WOW.

JAMIE: YEAH, I KNOW.

MBTS: EVEN THE NEW NANITE’S STANDARD VERSION WOULD BE IFFY ON THIS...

Despite not wanting to inject Grace, Jamie’s heart began to sink at this.

MBTS: HOWEVER, THIS IS NOT UNHEARD OF. I CAN JERRY-RIG A SPECIALIZED BATCH OF NANITES BASED ON EARLIER VERSIONS THAT WOULD BE ABLE TO HEAL THE BURNS AND GROW HER A NEW SET OF BREASTS WITHOUT SIGNIFICANTLY SLOWING THE CONVERSION PROCESS. I COULD HAVE IT AT YOUR LOCATION BY COURIER WITHIN FOUR HOURS.

JAMIE: I’M NOT SURE WHETHER I’D BE WILLING TO USE IT ON HER, YET, BUT IT’D BE GOOD TO HAVE IN CASE I DECIDE TO DO IT. THANK YOU.

MBTS: NOT AT ALL. ALSO, WE RECIEVED CONFIRMATION THAT AMY HAD BEGUN STAGE TWO. HOW IS EMBER?

JAMIE: SHE’S DOING MUCH BETTER, THANK YOU, TECH.

MBTS: WE’RE ALL GLAD TO HEAR IT. GOOD LUCK, JAMIE.

JAMIE: THANK YOU. I’LL BE WAITING FOR THE COURIER.

END CHAT

CHAT PROTOCOLS TERMINATED

“Jamie?”

Ember’s head had appeared from behind the door, looking concerned. Seeing the look on Jamie’s face, she now stepped in and sat at the edge of the bed. “What’s wrong, baby?”

Jamie reached out and gently ran her fingers across Ember’s naked chest, the smooth skin, the soft flesh of her breasts. “Do you remember me telling you that I’d rather die than convert one of our girls?”

Ember frowned at this. “Yes?”

“Well, I’m afraid it’s not going to be that simple.”

“Oh, dear. Maybe you’d better scootch forward, and tell me all about it.” She curled up behind Jamie and wrapped her limbs around her, hugging her close. Curling up into Ember’s embraces, Jamie slowly explained all about her visit with Grace, about Grace’s real history, her scarred chest, her desperation. Ember listened quietly, nodding in all the right places, and letting her pause now and then to gather herself, until Jamie finished up with the chat with Tech.

Once she had finished, the two sat in silence for a long moment. Finally, Ember asked, “Will you convert her?”

“If I do, she gets her scars healed and gets real boobs, even gets to have sex, but she’ll be a ‘bot forever. If I don’t do it, she gets to stay her, but she keeps the scars forever. I don’t know what to do.”

“Yes you do.”

“Excuse me?”

“Jamie, I know you better than anyone on this Earth. I don’t know what you’ve decided, but you have decided; you just don’t want to face it, yet.” Jamie looked up into Ember’s eyes, and Ember smiled warmly down at her. “When you’re ready, though, I’ll be there to help you, baby.”

“Thank you. Right now, though, would you mind if I just lay here and appreciate your perfect breasts for a while?”

“Oh, not at all. There’s a shortage of them in this world, you know.”

“Yeah. Believe me, I know.”

Unfortunately, Professor Lucen took Jamie’s emotional state as proof that the two still needed more rest, and wouldn’t allow them to help out with the cooking or the cleaning, all afternoon. They wound up spending most of the time sitting in the common room, chatting with the girls. The professor did send Amy up to her room for more rest, so at least Jamie and Ember weren’t alone in their over-mothered hell. Jamie and Ember did offer to carry her upstairs—for the sake of appearances—but Beth had already offered to do that. When they turned to leave the room, Amy leaning heavily on Beth, Amy looked over her shoulder at Jamie and Ember and grinned evilly. It was quite a while before Beth came back down, looking pleasantly frazzled.

Grace stayed up in her room all day. She had not emerged once since her conversation with Jamie, and Jamie suspected that she was just waiting to hear what Jamie ultimately decided about her fate. Jamie took her some dinner, but didn’t tell her anything. Grace, for her part, didn’t say anything, either. She took the food that Jamie offered, as well as her affections, but basically sat waiting.

the courier finally arrived in the early evening. There was a note from the tech, apologizing for the delay, the code update having been more complex than expected, but saying that he was confident the cartridge in her hands was up to the challenge that lay before it. She stood in the kitchen staring down at it in her hand for several minutes after the courier had left, still not certain what to do with it, no matter what Ember had said.

Ember, meanwhile, had taken food to Amy, who lay in bed, playing with herself, running her hands all over her newly redesigned body. When Ember came in, she asked, “When do I get to learn all those really cool sex tricks that you and Jamie know? I could have used a few of them with Beth.”

“That’s stage three.”

“ooh. Well, then...”

“I can’t. Saving your life weakened the nanites in your system and they’re still recovering. It’s a safety issue.”

“Spoilsport. Well, then, you’ll just have to show me a few tricks, the hard way.”

“Can’t. I’m needed elsewhere.”

Amy groaned in frustration. “Well, at least tell me that you’ve got a really big dildo lying around somewhere! I’ve never been this incredibly horny in my whole life. Is it always like this for you and Jamie?”

“Yes. Congratulations, Amy, you were programmed by men. You’ll get used to it. Trust me.”

“Fantastic,” Amy smirked, rubbing one hand up and down her clit in a distracted sort of way. “I think I’ll go and find Liz...”

“Sit down and eat your dinner.”

Flopping back down on the bed, Amy groaned, “But I’m not hungry!”

“Of course not. You’re a ‘bot now. You don’t need nearly as much food as you used to, but you’re supposed to be a human still, so eat. She started to leave the room, but then turned. “Besides... With the nanites in your system, you can eat absolutely anything you want and never gain a single pound. Learn to appreciate that fact.” With that, Ember went back downstairs to curl up on the love seat with Jamie and make out like teenagers, hoping to distract her from the decision she still faced.

PART FIVE

It was early evening, just after Professor Lucen had gone home to get some grading done, that almost all the girls filed into the common room, wearing their clubbing clothes and talking excitedly. “Where are you all headed off to?” Jamie asked them.

“And where do you think YOU’RE going?” Ember demanded of Amy, who had walked in with the rest, wearing the hottest outfit the two had ever seen her in.

“I have been lying in bed for three whole days. And I was moping around here for weeks, before that. I’m tired of it. I’m going out with the girls.” With that, she gave the two a sly smile and a wink.

We’ve created a monster! Jamie thought to herself. “Joanna? You’re going?”

Blushing deeply, Joanna grinned and said, “Actually, I’ve got a date.”

Half the girls gasped in shock, and Amy gave out a loud, “Whoa!”

Taken by surprise, and turning a brighter red, Joanna looked around at the other girls and said, “What?”

It was Beth who answered, saying, “Our mousy, bashful little Joanna has a date!” and, to Joanna’s indignant look, “We’re thrilled! Who’s the lucky guy?”

Joanna scrunched herself back against the wall. “I don’t want to tell you, yet...”

“And she doesn’t have to,” Amy interjected, “Does she, girls?” When the whole room agreed, Amy threw in, “We’re just really happy for you, Jo. Everybody in the world deserves a healthy sex life.”

Only Ember saw Jamie’s smile crack at that. It was only for a moment, but Ember saw it, nonetheless.

“OH! Let’s not forget the important part, though!” Amy was saying. At that, all the girls perked up, becoming suddenly serious, and turned to face Jamie and Ember. They both noticed the change in tone, glancing nervously about them, and Ember asked, “What?”

From somewhere back in the crowd a gift-wrapped package emerged. Amy stepped forward and held it out to the two. “We made this for you a couple of weeks ago. We were going to give it to you after finals were over, but someone kind of fucked that up.” All the girls giggled a bit at that, and then smiled, waiting.

Jamie and Ember, took the package gingerly, and looked around at the others. It was Jamie who spoke first. “You... you didn’t have to...”

“Bullshit,” Beth fired back. “We realized that we don’t ever say nearly enough how much we love you and appreciate having you guys around to look out for us.”

“Aw, guys...” Ember started, but Liz reached out and placed her fingers to Ember’s lips.

“Open it,” she said, and all the girls added whispered encouragement, so together the two gently tore the package open.

Inside was a framed photo of all the girls, sitting together out on the lawn, dressed for summer. Around the picture was a broad white cardstock border with all of the girls’ signatures and a polished silver plaque that read, in big letters -

FOR JAMIE AND EMBER
THE WORLD’S GREATEST MOMS
WITH ALL OUR LOVE

For long moments, they could only stare at the plaque in stunned silence. When Ember did look up at the others, her lower lip was trembling. “Thank you,” was all she could say.

A general “Awwww...” issued through the room and the two found themselves pulled into a huge group hug. No one spoke for a moment, and when the embrace had ended, Jamie said quietly, “I don’t think I can handle any more tears, happy or not.”

“I know how you feel,” Amy replied, “Trust me. So basically, it’s PARTY TIME!”

“YEAH!” the whole room shouted. “You two should come with us!” Beth yelled, to which another “Yeah!” resounded.

“Oh, we can’t,” Jamie answered.

“Oh, come on!” half the room pleaded.

“No, we’re serious,” Ember told them, “Now that our “mom” has left, we have some important stuff to do.”

“We can go out with you tomorrow night,” Jamie promised them, “and we’ll even buy the first three rounds.”

“DEAL!” they all shouted, laughing loudly. With that, they all started to file out the door, each pausing to give Jamie and Ember one more hug on their way out. They both wished Joanna luck on her date as she hugged them, and Amy pulled them together for her hug, whispering in their ears, “I’m betting I can get three of them, tonight.” All three laughed and Amy was the last out the door.

For a moment, there was a loud silence after the door closed, and Jamie sighed deeply.

“And with that,” she said to Ember, “I turn one of them into a robot.”

Ember nodded. “I knew you were ready.”

“You were right. I knew all along what I was going to do. Amy just made me face it.”

“Everyone deserves a healthy sex life.”

“No,” she said, taking the photo from Ember’s hands. In it, All the girls wore shorts and T’s that showed off their bellies and their cleavage, except for Grace. Grace was the only one wearing a full suit, with all but her head covered. “Everyone deserves love.”

Ember smiled, nodding. She took a long, pleasant breath. “Well said.”

PART SIX

Amy had come to Grace’s room a couple of hours before to try convincing Grace to come down for the presentation for Jamie and Ember, but Grace couldn’t do it. She told Amy she was terribly ill and just didn’t have the energy. It was a petty excuse, and Amy, to her credit, accepted it gracefully before Grace shooed her away. The truth was, of course, that she just couldn’t face the world, right now. She felt like she was inches away from a real life and was forced to sit and wait for someone else to decide her fate. It did make her feel a bit ill, truth be told, but mainly she just felt powerless, and she hated that. She couldn’t think about anything else.

A few minutes after she saw all the girls getting into their cars and pulling away, down below, there was knock on Grace’s door. She took a deep breath, and shook like a leaf as she pulled open the door.

Jamie and Ember stepped into the room, pushing Grace back. They both had very serious looks on their faces, and Jamie was carrying the metal briefcase in one hand. “Oh, God!” she whispered as Ember closed and locked the door.

Jamie looked her square in the eyes and said, “Take off your clothes and lie on the bed.”

“Oh, god... Thank you...”

“Don’t give me time to think about this, Grace!”

Without another word, Grace tore her clothes off and dove for her bed. Ember climbed in and curled up around her, holding her steady as she shook. As Jamie opened the case and began assembling the injector, Grace watched in fascination, her breath quickening.

Ember placed a few soft kisses on Grace’s neck and whispered to her, “Relax.”

Grace turned at that, seeming to see Ember for the first time, and said, “I’m sorry.”

“For what?”

“If I ever let my jealousy make you uncomfortable, I”m so sorry.”

Ember smiled and kissed Grace warmly. “Given the circumstances, I think I can forgive you, baby. Now relax. You’re going to need it, very soon.”

Grace stared back at Jamie as she twisted the injector, cocking it. Ember reached out, taking Grace’s left hand in her own, interlacing their fingers, and held Grace’s arm out for Jamie. Grace didn’t dare utter a word as Jamie came close with the injector.

“According to the tech,” Jamie told her, “You’re going to feel a slight pinch and a cold rush up your arm for a moment, but then it’s going to hurt like pure hell. You mustn’t touch the scar tissue while it heals, no matter how much you want to.”

“Think of it as a rite of passage,” Ember whispered. “We’re here to guide you.”

Grace, still unable to take her eyes off the injector, nodded silently. Then the injector was pressing into her arm. There was the slightest of pauses, and Jamie squeezed the trigger.

Her teeth chattered as the cold rushed up her arm, and her chest squeezed as that same cold went straight to her heart, but then it was gone, almost as quickly as it had come. A very pleasant warmth spread out from her heart, relaxing every muscle it passed. Her eyelids felt heavy and she lay back against Ember, letting out a long breath and watching passively as Jamie put the injector away. Ember quietly asked her in that beautiful voice of hers, “How do you feel, Grace?”

“Nice,” she said in a dreamy voice, “horny.” She wasn’t kidding. As the wave of warmth crossed her sex, she was hit with a pulse and an erotic heat that melted her, and made her wet. For a moment, she let herself bathe in that moistness, uncaring for anything in the world...

...but then the prickling started in her chest. Pins and needles that started first in her left side, making her chest twitch uncomfortably, then started up on the right side. She was pulled back out of the dreamy wetness of a moment before as it began to feel like something was... crawling under her scars.

“I don’t feel so good, anymore...” she said, squirming in Ember’s embrace.

“Focus, Grace.” Ember whispered to her, “Stay relaxed.”

She tried, but it was getting harder and harder. The tingling had become a burning and whatever was crawling inside her skin was leaving something... fluid behind. For years, the scar tissue covering her chest had felt like a dry tightness sucking at her chest, day and night. She’d used truckloads of skin lotion by now to ease the tightness, to little avail. Now, though, this fluid pushed it’s way between her and the scars, prying them away from her skin and leaving a raw, liquid burning between, and it was spreading fast! It hurt!

Grace let out a strangled whine. “It’s not working. Something’s wrong.”

“It’s working fine, Grace.” Jamie told her softly. “Remember, it’s supposed to hurt. Breath deep...”

But the pain was lancing it’s way across her chest, slashing at her chest muscles with burning blades and shooting liquid agony into the wounds! “I can’t...”

Instinctively, her hands came up, wanting to rip whatever it was out of her chest! Ember took hold of her wrists, though, and pulled them back. Grace pushed her chest out, arching her back, her arms held behind her and her chest burning and raw, the sickly wet feeling forcing itself across her chest. For the briefest of moments, she was reminded vividly of that night, eight years ago, her chest literally burning, her skin and her beautiful, beautiful breasts melting with her arms pinned back! She screamed, terrified and desperate for her daddy to come put it out!

“Easy, Grace!” Jamie cried, watching her chest with a sick fascination, “We’re almost there, baby!”

Through the pain, Grace dimly realized she was screaming her throat as raw as her chest. Burning magma was boiling under her scars, and there was so much of it! She felt like her chest was a superheated water balloon, ready to burst at any moment! “Make it stop! I changed my mind! I don’t want to do this, anymore! Please, God, just make it stop!”

“Grace! Look at your scars! Look!”

“No! I don’t want to see!” She couldn’t face it! She was going to look down and see the flames again, licking at her nipples...

“Grace!” Ember’s harsh voice cut into her ear, “Look! Now!”

Her head rocked down of it’s own accord and she saw her scars, translucent and papery thin, and she could see tiny bubbles underneath, as if they were boiling. Jamie turned and grabbed a bath towel as a spiderweb-pattern of cracks started to form, like slowly breaking glass and the clear pus underneath began to leak out. It still burned—Oh God it burned!—but she stopped screaming, watching in fascination, and a light of hope started to form in her brain.

Her breath quickened as Jamie bought the towel gingerly to her chest to dab away the fluid. The towel felt like sandpaper and Grace winced, sucking in her breath as Jamie pulled away the towel, but some of the old tissue pulled away with it and cool, breezy air kissed her chest as the fluids underneath dribbled down her chest, revealing a spot of red raw skin underneath.

“More! More!” Grace pleaded, the burning still in the rest of her chest. Jamie’s hands shook as she dabbed at Grace’s chest, bits of leftover scar tissue coming easily away. In moments, Grace felt the cold air caressing her whole chest, the still-warm fluids running down her abdomen and drying, and the skin of her chest loosening at long last.

Right before her eyes, the purple stretch marks faded away as her skin resized itself and the raw redness across her chest slowly shifted to clean, tanned skin! All three of the girls giggled with relief as the color of her new and perfect skin changed to match the skin around it, leaving no trace behind of the scars at all, except for her still malformed breasts.

Then the miracle began. That pleasant warmth flooded out of her pussy again and her clit sang a hymn of pure, ecstatic joy as her nipples changed color from that blackish purple to a perfect pink and started to slide across her chest of their own accord! Her breasts had deflated entirely, leaving a flat, smooth chest behind, but now, as her nipples lined up over her pectorals, an entirely new pair of perfectly rounded breasts began to rise up!

Where there had been burning agony, now there spread warm pleasure. Ember let go of her wrists and Grace moaned deeply as her hands cupped the soft flesh filling out on her new chest. She squirmed, squeezing her thights together and leaning back against Ember as her new breasts filled her hands with firm warm flesh and kept growing. Her whole body melted and her juices flowed freely as her hands were lifted up off her chest by her new breasts.

Jamie reached out and put her hand on Grace’s left breast, feeling the firmness still rising. Grace moaned in rapture and cried, “Yes, touch me! That feels so g... aaaaahhh!” Ember had reached up from behind her to cup her other breast, and all three of them squeezed and rubbed as the new flesh continued to grow, giving them more to play with. In minutes, Grace had the C-cups she had been faking for years, and she wept with joy as they kept rising up, the nipples pressing hard into the palms of her hands.

Jamie pulled Grace’s hand away and the breast fell free. Grace laughed in delight as she felt it jiggling, and then lost herself in rapture as Jamie leaned forward, taking her nipple between her lips and sucking for all she was worth! “YEEEEESSSS!!” Grace grabbed hold of the back of Jamie’s head and pulled her in close, smothering her in the warm softness of her now rounded D-cup breast. Ember slid around from behind, laying her down onto her back as the sensations of growth stopped, and suckled the other nipple, flicking at it with her tongue.

Grace arched her back, pushing her tits into their faces and cried out as unbelievable pleasure erupted across her skin. She held tightly onto the backs of their heads and her hips came up off the bed in pure longing. Jamie’s hand slid down her belly and between her thighs to rub at the warm wetness, spreading the fluids there and making her head swim. Ember’s hand came down, as well, and rubbed at her clit while Jamie’s folded her lips in between her fingers and rubbed, squeezing all sorts of mindless pleasure from them.

Grace was in Heaven, and her hips rocked along with their ministrations, but the pleasures in her sex were nothing—nothing at all!—compared to the rapture that they were sucking from her breas—oh, fuck that! her RACK! HER FIRM, BOUNCING, HEAD-TURNING, BRA-BUSTING TITS!!

Her tits pulsed pulsed at that, quivering in superheated ecstasy, and shot a livewire of pleasure straight to her clit. Orgasm ripped through her, tearing screams of rapture from her throat as her mind blew itself away! Only the sensation of her tits lingered as she surrendered to blissful unconsciousness...

She came to a few minutes later, Jamie and Ember laying on either side of her and smiling down. She looked up at Jamie and whispered, “Thank you...”

“Shhhh...” was Jamie’s only reply, and Grace lay still. She found that she was still pleasantly aroused, but felt she just wanted to lay there and linger in it for a while. She was more relaxed than she had felt in years, and didn’t care about anything at all.

Ember got up out of bed and crossed to Grace’s closet. Opening the door, she pulled out the full-length mirror hanging there. “Sit up,” Jamie told her as Ember set it at the foot of the bed and Grace gazed at herself in it.

Her beautiful new tits were a study in perfection—high, round, and firm with nipples that jutted out proudly. They were larger than she’d expected, true, but not so large as to look comical or out of place. They didn’t even look fake, as she’d feared they would. She pulled back her shoulders, pressing her chest outward, and slowly swung her chest left to right and back again, watching and feeling in fascination as they swung on her chest. Then she bought her hands up and slowly brushed the skin of those wondrous new mounds. It felt incredible. The nanites must have created millions of new nerve endings across their surface, because just a light touch drew rapturous sensations from them and made her pussy clench tight.

Sighing deep, Grace tore her eyes from her glorious new rack to see the rest of herself. The nanites had been busy as Grace had reveled in her new shape. Her skin was well-tanned and clear. Her hair was a brighter blond and fell over her shoulders in a long, beautiful wave, and her eyes were a crystalline blue. Her body was toned, a six-pack showing along a flat mid-section that led downward to a now hairless sex. She laughed a bit at that. She had never shaved before, legs or otherwise, because thinking of herself as sexual had been sickening, but now, as if the nanites could read her mind somehow, she was smooth and hairless from the neck down. She spread her legs and looked—really looked—at her pussy for the first time in her life, and found it beautiful.

Jamie made a mental note to herself to find that tech and fuck him to within an inch of his life as a reward. She and Ember curled up with Grace and held her as she examined her new body for what seemed like hours. Finally, they told her simply to sleep and she lay down in the bed and slept, her hands still holding onto her breasts and a smile still gracing her lips.

PART SEVEN

It was almost Midnight, then, when Jamie and Ember wandered the darkened building. They meandered to the kitchen to find a celebratory midnight snack. Reaching into the freezer for their secret stash of Ben and Jerry’s, Ember smiled and said, “You know what we’re going to have to do tomorrow, don’t you?”

Jamie smiled, taking the offered pint of Cherry Garcia. “Shopping.”

Ember closed the fridge with her butt and leaned back against it, smiling. “Frederick’s of Hollywood...”

“No. Victoria’s Secret. She specifically mentioned that one when she was begging.”

“Both, then,” Ember replied, shrugging, “But tomorrow NIGHT, when we take the girls out...”

Jamie pulled her spoon out slowly from between her lips, recognizing that evil little grin on her lover’s face, and raised one eyebrow in question.

“Wet T-shirt contest.”

“OOoooooooohhh, I love you.”

Ember smiled wide, taking a big spoonful of ice cream into her mouth and twirling the spoon in thought. “Do you realize just how lucky we are?”

Jamie set down her ice cream and wrapped an arm around Ember, who was looking down at the floor. “Yeah, I do. I’ve seen how some ‘bots are treated on a day-to-day basis. Most ‘bots are lucky if they have one person who loves them. You and I have two dozen.”

Ember leaned against Jamie, still smiling, but feeling somber, nonetheless. “This isn’t my first gig, you know.”

“It’s not?” Actually, Jamie hadn’t known that.

“Nope. Before I wound up in Marla’s outlet, I was actually owned by a...”

They both heard it at the same time. Keys rattled in the front door lock by a shaking hand. A moment later, the very faint smell of blood and semen wafted into the kitchen with the sounds of a whimpering girl, and hurried footsteps across the common room. The two started for the door and heard the sound of knocking on their own room, down the hall.

In the darkness, they could see Joanna leaning in close to their door, whimpering and in tears. With one hand, she was knocking quietly but quickly. With the other, she was desperately holding on to the tattered remains of her skirt.

“Joanna!” Ember cried, now running down the hall. Joanna had just enough time to turn and see them before Ember was there. She collapsed into Ember’s arms and let loose the flood of tears that she had clearly been holding back. “It’s okay, baby. It’s okay. We’re going to get you into our room, here, and we’ll take care of you. Come on.”

By then, Jamie had opened their door and turned on the lights. Ember picked Jamie up in her arms and carried her in, sitting on the edge of the bed with her. Joanna curled up tight against her, clutching to her desperately. She had let her skirt fall away, out in the hall, and Jamie could see from where she stood that Joanna’s panties were torn and stained with blood.

Ember was speaking soft words to Joanna, holding her close. “Let it out, baby. Take your time...”

Jamie was pacing the short distance of the room, which she was certain wasn’t helping, but she couldn’t help herself. The two let her cry for several minutes, until she calmed considerably.

“Feeling a little better, now?” Ember asked, and when Joanna nodded silently, blowing her nose, “Can you let me see?”

Joanna flinched, reflexively squeezing her legs together and pulling her knees to her chest, but Ember cooed gentle encouragement, and she slowly relaxed, letting her legs fall open, though she did squeeze her eyes shut and set her head tight against Ember’s chest.

Her panties were torn open, dried blood and semen coating the underside. Her vaginal passage was marked with purple bruises and bloody tearing. Patches of her hair there had been torn away.

“He said...”

Jamie shouted, “I don’t care what he said, Joanna! Nothing justifies how he treated you! No one deserves this!”

Joanna waved frantically, stopping Jamie’s outburst. She turned and looked Jamie in the eyes. “He said to tell you...”

A cold chill ran up Jamie and Ember’s spines.

“He said to tell you that none of your advantages mean shit.”

That cold chill was washed away by a fire that erupted behind their eyes, consuming their minds. “Bently...”

Joanna was wracked with fresh sobs, curling up to Ember again. “I’m sorry...”

“No. Don’t be sorry. You didn’t do anything wrong.” Jamie told her, then she stood and started to pull street clothes on. “We’re going to take you to the hospital, baby. They can get the evidence that they need, and...”

But Joanna was frantically shaking her head. “No... I don’t want anybody else to know! I can’t!”

Jamie opened her mouth to shout again, but Ember stopped her with a look. Gently petting the weeping girl and laying soft kisses on her forehead, she cooed, “Listen to me, baby. I can only imagine what you’re feeling, but I do know one thing for certain. If you don’t do this, and do it tonight, you’ll regret it for the rest of your life. You need to be strong for yourself, right now. We’ll help you.”

For long moments, only the sound of Joanna’s quiet weeping could be heard. Finally, she seemed to decide and silently nodded. With great relief, Ember stood, and handed Joanna to Jamie, who took her in her arms while Ember dressed. “There is also something that I know for certain, Sweetheart.” She told her. When Ember turned to look at her, Jamie looked pointedly down at the metal briefcase and then back up into Ember’s eyes. Ember looked back, her features steeling themselves, and she nodded once.

“Bently will face justice.”