The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Former Succubus

Chapter 2

My Girlfriend, the Former Succubus

Eventually, I drifted off to sleep. After I awoke from my nap, I smiled to see the smiling face of “Porn Star Kelly”. “Master, I know this form pleases you.”

“It does, but I’d prefer the original Kelly right now.”

Her body kind of shimmered and before me was a perfectly proportioned, Kelly Stein. Her breasts had lost two cup sizes, she had lost about five inches in height. She was a tiny bit chunky, but still incredibly hot. “Is this better?” asked in perfect Kelly tone.

“Yeah,” I sort of stuttered. “Porn Star Kelly’s” voice was much more sultry, but there was something really hot about her normal voice.

The Kelly who stood before me was an exact duplicate of my roommates ex. At the moment, that was exactly what I wanted. Apparently I was not the only one who knew what I wanted.

“Oh, Josh! You know I went out with Martin to get to you,” she husked, as she straddled my erection with her nude form and lowered herself on me and then began to ride me like she did in my dreams.

I got caught up in the fantasy. “You’re mine!” I growled.

“Oh, yeah, Josh! Fuck me! I’m’ all yours baby. My pussy is all yours, honey. Nobody else will ever fuck it! Only you!” moaned Kelly’s voice.

“Oh, baby! I’m cumming!” I cried out, as I felt the first spurt of my seed leave my body.

“Oh yeah! DO IT! Fill my womb with your baby juice!”

I felt her cunny bear down on my shaft, as I could tell she was cumming too.

I fired rope after rope into the doppelganger of Kelly Stein and then she collapsed on top of me.

After a few moments, I pulled Beth into a deep kiss..

“So you like?” she asked.

“Very much!” I grinned. I then thought for a moment. Somehow, Martin had slept through the whole thing. This might be a blessing in disguise. We could simply tell him that he just dreamed the whole succubus thing. I came home with my new girlfriend and we found him laying in the pentagram. I quickly told Beth my idea and she agreed that it would simplify everything.

“Now there is the matter of your face and body,” I smiled, as I got an idea. Revert back to your normal form.”

Within seconds, my lovely bright pink, fanged and tailed lover was before me. “What now, Master?”

“Now this,” I leaned in and passionately kissed her, while fondling her big bright pink breasts. Beth moaned into my mouth, before In broke this kiss. “You look so hot in your natural form!”

“I’m glad you like it, Master” she smiled.

I sighed. I would have loved to have played some more with Beth’s exotic form, but I figured I needed to get down to business. “I was thinking about what you should look like. Rather than copy a human, I want you to come up with a human appearance that is close to your own, using your own facial features.”

“Do you mean like this?” she asked, as she shimmered and there before stood a lovely young dark haired olive skinned woman, with a lovely body, about my age.

“That’s perfect! I see the resemblance...” I said before getting quiet at her somber expression. “This was you before you became a succubus.”

“Yes, Master,” she said meekly.

“You look beautiful!”

“No I don’t, Master. I never felt happy with this appearance, so I sold my soul to look the way I wanted to...” she began to weep.

“That’s OK, Beth,” I comforted.

“You see if I’m beautiful now, then I did the rest...” she started to cry.

“For nothing,” I thought sadly in my head.

I needed to comfort her. But I did not know what to say. I just held her in my arms. After a few minutes, I knew what to say. “Beth, you have to leave the past behind. You have a whole new life with me. I have known you less than a few hours and I... I think I’m falling for you,” I blurted.

“But you can’t fall in love with your succ... I mean sex genie, Master” she said.

“You are more than that to me.”

“Beth started crying again.”

“What’s the matter, sweetheart.”

“I’m just so happy that you are my Master!”

“Well, as far as the world is concerned, you have to be my girlfriend. I think that it would be too confusing to keep a separate relationship.”

“But I’m not good enough to be your girlfriend. I’m a silly, young, vain girl!”

“No! You WERE a silly, young, vain girl. Now you are my beautiful girlfriend.”

“Will I still get to serve you?” she asked hopefully.

“I hope so! What we just did was amazing. Now I want to make love to my girlfriend, Beth, though.”

“OK, Master,” she smiled.

“You better get used to calling me Josh,” I smiled back.

“OK, Josh, darling,” she beamed through the remainder of her tears, as she captured my mouth with hers.

Her lips tasted like honey, as she kissed me with an ardor that seemed very un-succubus-like. My last coherent thought (before all the blood rushed out of my brain, heading to points south of the equator) was that Beth’s mind had reverted back to being human. This was the view she had of herself. From making love to her earlier, I had no doubt that in every important way, Beth was human.

After making love, I tossed her one of my sweatshirts and somehow she produced her own panties and sweats and we got dressed. Then we helped “Sleeping Ugly” on to his bed and under his covers (as he was till naked). Soon, he awoke looking up at us. “What happened?! Where did she go?”

“What are you talking about?” I asked, wearing my best poker face.

“The succubus.... wait a minute... who are you?” he asked suspiciously, as he looked at the girl who had her arm around my shoulder.

“This is my new girlfriend, Beth...”

“Beth Andros,” she beamed, as I sighed with relief at her quick thinking.

“What do you mean ‘succubus’? Beth and I came back here and found you passed out on the floor with your ‘little willie’ at half mast. Then, we then put you to bed.”

“Are you sure she’s not a succubus?”

Beth and I both laughed. “She’s a fellow Comp-Sci/Engineering major. She heard I was taking the 404 Course and asked me if I thought she should add it.”

“Actually, I had seen you around and heard about your work. I was just looking for an excuse to talk to you,” she grinned.

“Not that you really needed one. I was hooked from the moment you opened your mouth,” I played along, but in reality what I said was true. Beth grinned back at me knowingly.

“I wonder where she went. She should have killed me,” mused Martin.

“I know I don’t really know you, but don’t you think that it is likely that you just dreamt it. I mean you do look kind of pale...” started Beth.

“You can get that way from not eating and by throwing up, because you are obsessed over a girl,” I volunteered.

“By the way, you called me your girlfriend,” she grinned.

“After what we did, I just assumed...”

“Of course, so did I. It’s just nice to hear we’re on the same page, sexy,” she grinned with a wink.

I laughed and felt myself flush from the comment. I was actually blushing. Beth laughed and kissed me on the cheek.

“Well, you can’t blame me for thinking you were a succubus. Josh has never had a serious girlfriend; especially, one as hot as you.”

“That’s so sweet of you to say. I guess I clean up OK, but at heart, I’m just a little ol’ computer geek, just like my Joshua.”

During this exchange I figured how to get Martin to accept our version of recent events. “Martin, in your dream what did the succubus look like?”

“Like a slutty version of Kelly,” he said, while I felt myself grow hard remembering what she looked like.

“Well, duh!” I laughed.

“What?” asked Beth.

“Kelly Stein dated Martin and broke his heart. Since then, her ghostly memory has been sucking the life out of Martin; just like a succubus would. No wonder you had a dream, like that.”

“Poor baby,” said Beth, with surprising sincerity. “You should let it go though, Martin. You’re obsession is just not healthy. There are plenty of fish in the sea.”

* * *

After Beth’s pep talk and about a dozen glasses of water we got him, Martin seemed better. I’m sure he felt even better when Beth had volunteered to help find him a new girlfriend. As we walked to the snack bar for a late dinner I said, “I wish you hadn’t said that to Martin. It will break his heart if you fail.”

“Oh Ye of little faith,” she laughed.

“What?”

“I’m sure I’ll have no trouble finding a nice girlfriend for Martin.”

“Not you, I hope.”

Beth laughed, as she pulled me in a little closer, so that her arm was around my shoulder. “Of course not, Silly. I’m already taken.”

I smiled “I know. I just wasn’t expecting...”

“Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!” she shouted and I cracked up. ‘She may not be a demon any more, but she’s still the same girl I fell for when we first met,’ I thought.

“Do you plan to torture me in ‘The Comfy Chair”?”

“No, but I plan to use the ‘Soft Cushions’,” she grinned, as she brought my hand to her chest and I laughed.

After our laughter died down, something popped into my mind. “Out of curiosity, where did you get the panties and sweats from?”

“I’m not wearing anything below the waist.”

“But I can see...” I started, and then smiled.

“The power of illusion.” she grinned, as she took that illusion away for a couple of seconds, in essence, flashing me. “I figured you didn’t want everybody looking at my junk.”

“You figured right,” I laughed.

“Of course, I can make it so that you...” she started.

“No, that’s OK, I’d probably just want to haul you back to the room,” I anticipated.

“What’s wrong with that?” she husked.

“Don’t tempt me, vixen!” I laughed.

“You know, that’s not the first time I’ve heard those words before,” she laughed back.

I joined her in her mirth. Beth was amazing. I never thought I could feel this kind of chemistry with anyone, as I grinned her. “Well, I should get some nourishment, if you plan to put me through my paces again. Besides, I want to wait for Martin to be asleep.”

She then looked at me earnestly. “Speaking of your roommate, don’t worry, Josh. I have everything under control on the Martin front.”

“OK,” I relented. “So long as it doesn’t involve Kelly. She’s hurt him enough already.”

Then Beth said something that I thought was a joke, but I should have known better “Don’t be ridiculous, Master. Kelly is for you.”

* * *

That night Beth found out that she could eat human food and that it would give her sustenance. We talked and apparently she had been a fairly popular succubus. She would get out every year or so, serve some human master, who would invariably slip up after a several days or a week or so and she would get sent back to her realm. This allowed her to keep abreast of happenings in the human world. Due to her previous existence, occasionally she had killed humans and now he had been feeling bad about it. I told her that she was not responsible. It was the demon’s nature, not hers. In reality, the demon soul that had been responsible had been destroyed. Her past existence had got me thinking. “Is there any risk that someone from your realm will come looking for you?”

“Not likely. At least not for a while. Succubi can serve human masters for years, if they give them the pain and pleasure that we crave. I know a succubus who stayed with her master for twenty-five human years.”

“Well, I know you are no longer a succubus, but I hope you’ll be staying for a lot longer than that.”

“I’ll stay as long as you want me. Of course, as I am no longer a demon, I’m not sure what I would do if you sent me away,” she said, as her voice trembled a bit.

“I would never send you away, no matter what happens!” I said with an earnestness which seemed to make her feel better.

* * *

Later that night, we went to bed. As Martin was already passed out, I made love to Beth, as Beth. Then, I went out like a light after all of the day’s sexual activities. At some point during the night, I became aware of a pair of lips kissing me awake. When I looked up, I saw Kelly’s nude form above me, in the moonlight that shone through the window. “Beth...” I moaned half asleep.

“Shhhhhh...” she said. “Let me wake you up.”

Soon I felt my member fished out of my pajamas and a talented mouth sucking it back to life. Then she moaned, as she climbed on top of my wet erect cock, enveloped by her hot pussy, as she began to ride me. “Oh! Feels so good! Always wanted this!” moaned the girl riding me.

Suddenly, I became aware of some moaning in the other bed as apparently somehow it seemed that my roommate was getting some action too.

“Oh Master! Fuck me!” cried Kelly’s voice.

My body was on fire as I drove up into the willing flesh grinding down on me. Soon she cried out my name, as I fired into her tight pussy.

Then she fell down on me and we began to kiss passionately. When I broke the kiss, I grinned at my amazing lover. “That was incredible, just like last time.”

“What do you mean, Master?”

“Come on, Beth...”

“My name’s not Beth, Master. I’m Kelly.”

Just as I was beginning to wrap my brain around her words, I heard the door open and then the vanity light was turned on revealing my beautiful girlfriend. “Beth! What’s going on?” I cried.

“Remember our conversation earlier. I told you that I would find Martin a girlfriend and that Kelly was for you. I have fulfilled my mission.” she said before turning to Kelly. “Did you please your Master?”

“I think so, Mistress,” said Kelly before turning to me. “Did I please you, master?”

“Yes,” I said in a daze.

I then heard some moaning coming from the other bed and saw a redhead riding my roommate to climax. I recognized her as Nora Moran, Kelly’s lovely roommate, who I knew to be gay. She certainly wasn’t acting like a lesbian as Martin had pulled her down and they were apparently soul kissing.

“What’s going on,” I asked, somewhat still in my daze.

“Kelly and Nora are my apprentice succ... I mean, sex genies.

I remembered reading somewhere, that a succubus was capable of recruiting new succubi from human females. Since Beth was no longer a succubus, she could not recruit succubi. As a newly minted “sex genie”; however, it seemed that she could recruit other sex genies.

“How?” I asked.

“I overwhelmed them with lust and appealed to Kelly’s vanity. She wants to be beautiful forever, so she gave herself too me. I used my charms to make her compliant and then sent her to bond to you as you are now her master. Nora was in love with Kelly who was straight. I showed her how good it could be to make love to Kelly and then I promised her that she could have her on a regular basis. Then she gave herself to me and I sent her here so she could bond to Martin. You are now Kelly’s master and Nora belongs to Martin.”

I was in shock. Less than twelve hours ago, I had been a lonely geek without a girlfriend. Now I had two women at my beck and call. Broken hearted Martin seemed happy though I’m sure shocked at making love to the most beautiful, but unattainable girl in school. “Did they sell their souls?”

“No! I’m not a demon anymore, so what would I want with their souls?” she said almost indignantly, before brightening. “They sold their freewill to get what they wanted. Of course, in doing so, their own desires which led to their decision are no longer as important to them,” she grinned with pride at her apparent manipulation of the girls.

I knew I needed to reign Beth in. Having one girlfriend was hard enough, but having two was just ridiculous. “Beth, please come here,” I whispered, so Martin would not hear.

Beth hopped up on the bed. “Aren’t you pleased, Master?”

“I’m not sure that ‘pleased’ is the word that I would use. Look, Beth, while I had a thing for Kelly, I was perfectly happy with you for my girlfriend. I did not need another one, no offense, Kelly.”

“None taken, Master,” said Kelly with a smile.

“I’m sorry, Master. I thought you’d be pleased.”

“Beth, Darling, my name’s Josh, remember?”

Beth held her head down.

“Is there anything that can be done about this?”

“I could give Kelly to someone else, though I fear her new, but now former boyfriend would not be a good choice, because I thoroughly broke up with him in Kelly’s form about half an hour ago. Besides, he would not have been good for Kelly.”

I knew at this point that having Martin alone knowing about this was bad enough. We couldn’t involve anybody else. “OK, I’ll keep Kelly...” Kelly squealed in joy, as she hugged me. After wrapping an arm around my former crush and now obedient sexual servant, I looked at Beth. “No more recruiting without telling me before you do.”

“Yes, master,” she said glumly.

“Honey, why are you so sad?”

“A great man like you deserves a huge harem.”

I pulled Beth to me with my free arm and smiled at her. “I don’t need a huge harem. I have you. That’s all I need.”

“You have me too!” exclaimed Kelly, as she snuggled into my other arm.

I smiled. Having two girlfriends, was a complication, but certainly one I would get used to having. I smiled at my dream girl. “Yes, I do, baby.”

“I hate to question my good luck, but can you tell me what’s going on here?” asked Martin’s voice, from his bed.

I was about to open my mouth, when Beth smiled and whispered, “Let me handle it.”

Beth walked over to Martin’s bed and whispered something in Martin’s ear. he looked scared for a moment, but then apparently thought about it and smiled and nodded his head. Martin and Nora got dressed and then left the room. After they had gone, I looked at Beth. “What did you tell him?”

“I told him that if he didn’t keep quiet, I would leave his body a husk of itself lying in the pentagram. I said that if he were a good boy and forgot everything, he would have the beautiful Nora at his beck and call for the rest of their lives. The moment he told anyone she would be gone forever. Then they went back to Nora and Kelly’s room for some private fun.”

I shook my head at Beth and smiled. “Tomorrow, you’ll tell him that you were only kidding and that Nora was a submissive who has a crush on him.”

Beth laughed. “OK, Mas... I mean Josh.”

I then pulled her in for a kiss, kissed Kelly and then we all fell into a well earned sleep.