The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Former Succubus

Chapter 3

My Roommate’s Kind of, Sort of “Succubus”

The next morning I was awoken by Martin and Nora, walking into the bedroom hand-in-hand. My two women were still sleeping, as I carefully climbed off the bed. “Martin, could I talk to Nora for a moment?”

“OK, I have to take a shower, but you better not say anything that would make her want to leave!” he warned.

“Nothing he could say would make me do that, Master” smiled Nora, as she blew him a kiss and he left.

“Nora, I have to ask... what happened?”

“I met Beth. She was so beautiful... I couldn’t help myself. She made me feel so good. Then, she gave me to Martin,” said Nora, as her eyes took on a hazy look.

“But you don’t like guys...”

“Of course I like guys. I always thought you were nice...”

“No, I don’t mean like that.”

“Well if you really must know, I still don’t like guys like that,” she grinned.

“But what about Martin?”

“He’s my Master. It is my job as a sex genie apprentice to love my Master.”

“But do you enjoy having sex with him?”

“Very much! He’s my perfect lover!”

“More so than any woman?”

“Of course.”

“What about Kelly?”

“You know, it’s funny. Part of why I wanted to become a sex genie was to get to make love to her, but now that doesn’t seem anywhere near as important. Now I know that I’ll sleep with her sometimes, but I’ll always love being with my Master more.”

“I thought you didn’t like guys that way.”

“My master is the exception.”

I saw Kelly climb off the bed. “Mmmm, good morning Master. I felt her hands run over my body causing something to stiffen. Kelly must have had radar, because she noticed it and soon it was in her hands.

“You don’t mind if I help my Master, roommate.”

“Of course not, Sister Kelly. It is our job to please our Masters,” smiled Nora.

“And I really love my work,” she grinned, before making my cock disappear into her mouth.

“Me too!” exclaimed Nora, as soon she began to take off her clothes and wait for her master to return to his bed.

I took one look at Kelly’s cute derriere and decided that I wanted to fuck it. I pulled Kelly off of my cock and looked at her. “I am an anal virgin and I want you to be my first,” I grinned.

“Oooh me too! Fuck my virgin ass, Master!” she squealed.

“You better let me help,” smiled Beth, who had awaken.

Beth began to “Jill off” and soon she was squirting copious amounts of her lubricating pussy juice. She then began to finger Kelly’s anus and she moaned in delight. then she began to stuff her butt with her juices. “Baby, pretty soon I’ll teach you how to make your ass self-lubricate, but for now, this will make this pleasurable for both of you. Now get on all fours on the bed,” she said, as Kelly eagerly scampered into position.

Then Beth took my cock in her hands, giving it a quick coat of lube before guiding the tip to Kelly’s back door. “Now sweetie, just relax. Don’t fight it.”

Soon, I found myself stroking in and out of Kelly’s tight ass, as she mewled in pleasure below me. “Oh, Master fuck me! Fuck me deep! I never thought this could feel so good!”

I looked down and I saw Beth licking Kelly’s pussy from underneath her. Kelly began to moan in earnest. “Oh Master! Fuck Me!” she grunted. “Fuck my tight little asshole...Oh! Stuff me with your wonderful cock!”

After that I couldn’t make out what Kelly was saying, but I was far too turned on to listen anyway. I did hear her making a strange keening sound, as her grunting continued. I felt my seed begin to boil, as Kelly was now actively thrusting into my impaling cock as it was balls deep on every down stroke.”

Then it happened. I felt her ass tighten as her pussy was beginning to climax. “Fuck meeeeee!” she cried.

I fired deeply into her bowels as she started to scream, as her orgasm claimed her.

When it was over, she was still groaning, as she came down from what seemed like an earth-shattering climax. I felt her sphincter continue to squeeze my softening member, almost reluctant to let her first butt fuck end. Finally I came out with a pop, and I jumped on my girls and made a pile of flesh as we kissed and caressed each other all over. My mouth found Kelly’s as we deeply frenched. I felt Beth sucking me back to hardness, before mounting me and riding me in Kelly’s form, as I was still kissing the original. Fucking the “Kelly twins” was too much for my over-stimulated body and mind to handle. I fairly quickly fired a load into a second Kelly that morning, as the first one continued to give me a sloppy tongue kiss.

While I was losing my third virginity, my roommate had returned and was making love to his own sort of succubus. Nora was moaning and seemed just as happy as when I spoke to her about Martin. Martin wasn’t exactly depressed either.

* * *

After we all went to breakfast, Beth took her charges back to their room for some succ.. I mean, sex genie training. it gave Martin and I a chance to talk. I wasn’t exactly thrilled at the prospect.

“OK, dude! What’s going on? There is no way in hell...” (I laughed to myself at his use of the word) “...that I could be with Nora. I’ve had a crush on her since freshman year...”

“You and practically the whole school. She was gay, so I’m sure there a number females crushing on her too,” I laughed.

“Well that’s exactly my point. I’m a nerd...”

“You mean a ‘Geek’, you’re too geeky to be a nerd,” I corrected.

“Just so. Why would a beautiful lesbian girl be in submissive love with me?”

“Sometimes, my friend, you just can’t question your luck. If you do, it may all turn out to be a dream.”

“I know, but with you, Beth and my ex...”

“Do you want to be happy and have Nora?”

“Of course, but...”

“No buts! First of all, don’t question any of this. Forget that you ever dated Kelly. While you were in love with Nora, I was the one who had a thing for Kelly. Now we both have what we want. I will tell you that Beth is special. I know what you’re thinking and it would be a good idea to put it right out of your mind, if you like living,” I paused to take a breath. “If you want Nora, you need to do three things...” I almost made a Python joke there, but knew that it would have been wasted on Martin. “One: Don’t ever ask about this again. Two: Love and cherish Nora. Three: Don’t hurt her, unless she purposely asks you to do it, of course. If you can do all these things, you will have a happy life together,” I concluded.

Martin nodded. I could tell that he was somewhat freaked out, but he knew that he could never get a girl as amazing as Nora on his own. This was his one shot at happiness. He would not blow it.

* * *

A couple of hours later the girls returned to our room. “I think you two will be very happy with how my apprentices are progressing,” said Beth.

“We did have a bit of a setback, Master. Part of me started to panic about my new life.” said Kelly.

Nora looked at Martin. “Me too, but then Mistress Beth let us lick her wonderful nectar between her legs.”

“Mmmm... it’s so yummy,” moaned Kelly.

“Anyway, then Mistress Beth had Kelly go down on me,” said Nora.

“While I was licking her beautiful pussy, Nora was telling me how beautiful I was.”

“You are beautiful, Kelly. I’ve always thought so.” I said.

“That is part of why I love you Master,” she grinned, as she responded.

“I think part of the problem was that the girls did not realize how vast a change being sex genies would be to their lives. I just reminded them of why they signed on in the first place.”

“I’ll admit that it took me a while to get use to the thought of ‘this’,” said Nora, as she fished out Martin’s cock and started stroking it hard, “but I can’t deny how good it makes me feel,” she grinned before pushing Martin on his bed, climbing on top of him, so her skirt was covering their activities, and moaning. Apparently Nora wasn’t wearing any panties, as evidenced by her moans and the look of passion etched on her face.

“The Mistress reminded me that I am at my most beautiful when I have your beautiful cock inside me,” husked Kelly, as she mirrored her roommates actions, and soon my shaft was buried inside her pussy. I guess Kelly wasn’t wearing any panties either. “Oh yeah! Fuck me! You are making me more and more beautiful.”

“Roll her on her back, Master. I want he to eat me,” grinned Beth.

I complied, as Beth lowered her drenched pussy on her charges face, as I saw Kelly eating her like a pro and heard my girlfriend moaning.

I kept slamming my hips into Kelly as I felt my own release about to arrive. I felt my mind haze over as it happened. I heard Beth climax and saw her squirt copious amounts of her spend down Kelly’s swallowing throat, as Kelly’s body seemed to be shaking into her own powerful climax. Beth clamped the girl’s, head as if she did not want the girl to miss a drop of her fluids. Then I blacked out.

I was awoken some time later by a pair of lips. I saw Kelly face smiling at me. When I saw her huge breasts, I knew it wasn’t Kelly. “Master, we both know you love this form or would you prefer this one?” asked Beth as Kelly’s head morphed into Nora’s. I was too horny to think as my mouth found hers and my cock entered her pussy.

“Isn’t this hot, Master?” Nora’s real sounding voice. I noticed that her body had morphed into a perfect double of the redhead who was busy in a sixty-nine with her roommate on the floor, as Martin slept.

“In fact, you would have no way of telling if Nora was doing this, or me.”

“But Nora’s just attracted to Martin?”

“Not any more. I made your semen a powerful aphrodisiac.”

“So?”

“Right now, Nora is licking a large quantity of your bonding cum between Kelly’s legs.”

At that point, I couldn’t help myself. I couldn’t deny how horny the lustful look that Nora’s face was making me. My totally engorged cock fired my load deep into Nora’s form, as Nora’s voice cried in orgasm under me.

When it was over, I wasn’t thrilled with my girlfriend. “Beth... Why?”

“I had to. My apprentices were rebelling. Kelly, because she actions seemed out of character. Nora, because she hadn’t liked guys before she got together with Martin last night. Now Nora is attracted to you too.”

“Beth!” I yelled.

“Don’t worry master. She will not act on her attraction to you unless you or I order it. it was important for her to see that she could be attracted to more than just one man.”

“What about Kelly?”

“She had never been such a huge slut for any man before you. You took her anal virginity this morning, which started to weigh on her mind.”

“Shouldn’t we just let them go, or at least Kelly?” I asked.

“No. For starters, if Kelly ever talked about us, it would put us in real trouble. Additionally, she is still linked to Nora’s devotion to Martin. Kelly always needs to be available, even if Nora is not interested in choosing her. Anyway, don’t worry Master. That little three-way we had bonded us tightly together. You’re cum mixed with mine in her body. She’ll do anything or believe anything you tell her now.”

“Beth, honey. You’re going too far!”

“But Master, we all have what we want now. Also, you can’t deny how hot you got when I took Nora’s form.”

“No, but it’s not right for me to take Martin’s girl.”

“You wouldn’t be taking her. Just borrowing her. If you feel that strongly about it, you can give Martin Kelly or I can always take Nora’s form and...”

I silenced her with a kiss. When I finally broke it, I looked into her eyes and she lowered them, like a kid with her hand in the proverbial cookie jar. I lifted her head and looked into her eyes. “No more.” I said quietly.

“But I still need to train them.”

I sighed. “I guess it is OK so long as their emotions are not changed anymore.”

“I promise! Master!” she squealed happily in Nora’s voice. Needless to say, I found this troubling.

“First of all, turn back into the woman I love.” She shimmered and I was looking at Beth. “Secondly, my name is not ‘Master’. It’s Josh! You keep forgetting that you’re my girlfriend. I love you! That is the only reason I don’t mind you little experiments with Kelly and Nora, but I admit that I’m worried for them.”

“Josh, things might have worked out very badly for them if I hadn’t interceded. Tom Rickles, the guy that Kelly was involved with, is a bad guy. He’s a heavy druggie and it would only be a matter of time, before weak willed Kelly would have picked up a habit. You and Martin weren’t the only one hung up on Kelly. Nora was worse off than either of you. To make matters worse for Nora, Kelly’s sexual preference would have made it virtually impossible for Nora to get her. Her self esteem was incredibly low, because she was only attracted to beautiful heterosexual girls; especially, Kelly. Whether you believe me or not, what we are doing for these girls will enhance their lives and give them fulfillment and happiness they’d like never have known.”

My former succubus raised some good points. I guess now she, Martin and I were responsible for the girls’ happiness, but I did not want that happiness to drastically impinge on Beth or mine. “Beth, my darling girlfriend?”

“Yes, Josh, my love?”

“Have your fun and help the girls, but remember, in the end, this is mostly about us, right?”

I saw Beth’s eyes soften and I saw a tear form. I wiped it away and heard her say. “That’s what I want too,” as she leaned in and kissed me.

* * *

I spent the rest of the afternoon getting to know my girlfriend and my “other girlfriend”, while Martin was doing the same with his. After supper, the girls vanished down to Kelly and Nora’s room for a couple more hours of “sex genie” training. Spent some more time with Martin, who spent the whole time extolling the virtues of our changed circumstances. “Dude! Nora is amazing. She even let me do her up the butt!”

“Did you push her for anal?”

“No, she volunteered. She said it was part of her training.”

“Was she OK, after?”

“She seemed to be. She told me she was able to cum that way, so I guess she had fun too.”

“Just remember to respect her.”

“I’m trying, dude, but sometimes it’s hard. She treats herself as my slave. She calls me ‘Master’ most of the time.”

“Do you want her for a slave or a girlfriend?”

“I don’t know.”

I was getting mad. Mad at Martin, mad at Beth and mad at the situation in general. I looked at Martin. This wasn’t really his fault (well, I guess it really was since he summoned the succubus in the first place). I decided to get him to see what I have concerning the girls.

“Martin, take my advice. Just for the sake of practicality, the world would demand that Nora should be your girlfriend. But there really is more to it than that. If you treat Nora like a slave, that is all she’ll ever be to you. Out of curiosity, did you like Nora, personally aside from your crush?”

“Yeah. She was always nice to me. She would always look me in the eyes and smile when we were talking.”

“Has she done that lately?”

“No. She looks down a lot, failing to make eye contact unless I order her. I did that once because it was so creepy the way she looked.”

“It’s not too late for Nora to keep her old personality, if you want her for your girlfriend.”

“What can I do,” Martin actually sounded interested. The answer was really common sense and basic Judeo/Christian philosophy. Of course Martin lacked for common sense and was spending too much time dabbling in less salubrious religions lately.

“If you want her to be your girlfriend. Treat her like one. Insist on having her call you “Martin” or some pet name instead of “Master”. Hold the door for her. Pull out her chair at meals. Tell her how amazing she is and tell her how much you love her.”

“Will that really work?”

“I’m still trying it with Beth and will try it with Kelly. So far, I’m having mixed success with Beth. Anyway, I’m not going to stop pushing the issue until they both finally accept it.”

“But won’t Nora stop wanting to fuck me?”

“Dude, she’s a sex genie apprentice that is bonded to you. I don’t think there is any danger of that. I think all three girls will always be at least somewhat submissive. Let’s just treat them with love and respect. I’m sure they’ll continue to put out, but hopefully they will be as fun to be with outside of bed as inside of it.”

“Yeah, I’m not sure that’s going to happen,” laughed Martin.

“Yeah, I didn’t think I could keep a straight face when those words came out of my mouth either,” I grinned.

Underneath it all, I said what I said because I couldn’t let Martin seem like he was more of a guy than me. That being said, I knew that my fate was sealed. While I had Kelly to play with and care for, you might as well have tattooed “Take me to a chick flick” on my heart. While I could lie to Martin, I couldn’t lie to myself. I was head over heels in love with Beth. Aside from being her boyfriend, she said I was her ‘master’. Still, somehow, I got the feeling that I wasn’t the one who was really in control here.