The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Former Succubus 2: A Holiday to Remember

Chapter 4

How to Make a Sex Genie (and How to Make a Succubus)

“Oh, Josh-ee that feels so nice!” cried the most beautiful girl in my graduating class, as she rode me; her huge breast engulfing my head while my lips were tightly affixed to her left nipple. She then pulled my head out of her immense tit flesh to soul kiss me; alternating kisses and phrases of encouragement every fifteen seconds or so.

Of course out came my dominant streak. “You’re mine, Reenee! I’m taking you! You’re mine forever!”

“Oh, Josh-ee!” she moaned. “Oohhh… I feel it happening, Josh-ee. I’m becoming yours! Oh…. I feel like I’m becoming one with you. I know we’ll always be together! You’ll never leave me Josh-ee… Oooh I’m so happy. Oh kiss my big breasts again, Josh-ee. I know you like ’em…. They’re yours you know…. like the rest of me…. Oh, you feel so good inside me… Your thingy belongs inside me!”

I was almost tempted to tell Reenee to call my “thingy” a “cock”, but for some reason, it really sounded sexy when she called it that. Thinking about my ‘thingy’ caused me to remember something. Mike had told me about his first time with Doreen: He used a condom. Before they broke up, whenever he came home, they still used a condom. I was not wearing a condom and her cute travelogue about our fucking, her sweet voice, her beauty and her killer body (with pussy muscles that were in overdrive attempting to fulfill their biological imperative), we’re about to put me over the edge.

“Honey, should I pull out!” I moaned.

“No way! Your thingy belongs inside of me!” she complained.

“But you might get pregnant.”

A huge grin broke over Reenee’s face. “That would be even better! Oh, Josh-ee, give me your baby! Make my big breasts fill with milk and then you can drink as much as our baby doesn’t need. Oh, Josh-ee… I love you so much! Give me your baby! Please!” she screamed, as I could tell she was cumming, because the noises she was making sounded like a wildebeest in heat.

“Do it! Josh! Knock her up! Give Dee some company being pregnant!” moaned Beth, as she lay next to us fingering her pussy.

Who am I to deny the ladies? Since it looked like I got Dee pregnant, what’s another pregnant sort-of-wife. I came about as hard as I ever have without Beth’s direct involvement. Even after I finished shooting, Doreen’s hungry pussy was still trying to milk every last drop. I carefully lowered us to the bed. Her hungry mouth was kissing me in a way that told me that she was happy to be mine and I was happy that Beth had made her mine. Soon my member softened, fell out of her and she drifted off to sleep.

Speaking of my girl, I heard her happy voice from behind, as she had obviously seen the end of our festivities. “I’m proud of you, baby, now lick my pussy so I can cum,” hissed Beth.

I loved licking Beth’s pussy. It had the hint of cinnamon and spices. Unlike a succubus pussy juice that would eat away at your soul like battery acid, her new pussy juice was somewhat restorative (almost as much as her breast milk). In time, Beth was cumming and I was hard enough to make love to her. I did, after her body shimmered back to being my Beth. She had another good couple of cums before I unleashed into her.

“Josh, Baby that was amazing. I love you so much!” sighed Beth.

“I feel the same way, Babe. Everything starts and ends with you.”

Beth got a wild look in her eyes before soul kissing me.

After breaking the kiss, I realized it was getting late and my folks would be expecting us soon. “So what’s next?” I asked, as I looked at my new sleeping beauty.

“Well, she’s safe for now, but we have to make the process permanent.”

“How do you mean.”

“Well, she’s been turned to your love, affection and desire. Now, to lock that in, we’ll need to convert her into your sex genie.”

“How long will that take. We need to be getting home.”

“We can always sneak her up to your room, right?” asked Beth.

“Sure. She can always call her folks and say that she staying at my house with us, as you two have gotten quite close,” I grinned.

“I bet you could taste my pussy juice on her lips when you kissed her,” grinned Beth.

“And hers on yours when I kissed you too,” I laughed back, causing Reenee to stir.

We helped our newest lover up, got dressed and headed back to my house.

* * *

On our way back from the hotel, Doreen called her folks and told them since it was late, she was staying overnight with me and Beth at my parent’s house. Since the Chinauds knew my folks, they were OK with Doreen staying. We entered the darkened house and noticed that it was well after eleven. We just carefully crept up the stairs and into my room.

Beth had decided to put our additional time with Doreen to good use and I got to see my first sex genie made. It was fascinating watching the pink glow that emanated from Beth, envelop and then completely overwhelm Reenee’s body. Over the next twenty minutes, I saw Doreen, twitch, moan and shudder, as Beth soul kissed her and rubbed her pink former succubus body all over Doreen’s. Beth had told me that her original form was a deep crimson, but had somehow become pink after my hypnosis had manipulated her to destroy her demonic soul. Likewise, when she had made succubi apprentices in the past, she said there had always been a red glow. For some reason, the color lightened to a sweet, sexy pink, now that she was a sex genie. Beth warned me that like with her, Nora and Kelly, Doreen would be quite submissive when she had been freshly converted. I saw immediate signs of this.

When Doreen eyes opened, there was a serene look in them. “Do you want to fuck me, Master?” she asked.

“No, but I want to make love to my wonderful Reenne and Bethy,” I smiled.

“Bethy?” smirked my love.

“Well, if my other sweet mate can add an ‘ee’ sound, why can’t I?”

“Is it OK, Mistress?” asked Doreen in a way that I hated and Beth knew. She answered before I could.

“Please call us by our names. The only time you are to call us Master or Mistress is when you are in training. We’re pretty informal here otherwise.” Beth paused and looked at my smiling face. She knew exactly what I wanted her to say. “Reenee, it is important to Josh… and me that you don’t lose sight of who you were before your conversion. Josh fell in love with you tonight… I did too. You’re so sweet and we don’t want you to ever lose that.”

A big smile came over Doreen’s face and she looked at me. “Really Master… I mean Josh-ee?”

“Really, sweetheart. You may be my sex genie, but more importantly, like Beth, you‘re my wife. I know we can never all be married legally, but I love you more than words can say. To me, loving me as my wife is the best way you can serve me.”

“Oh, thank you Josh-ee and Bethy! I love you both so much!!!!!” she cried.

“Shhh…. “ I said, but noticed that Beth had already silenced Reenee with a deep kiss. I climbed behind Doreen and entered her wet pussy (which was already gushing like a good sex-genie pussy should). It would take a while for Doreen to master her sex genie apprentice skills. They included the powers of illusion, seduction and recruiting (which involved ‘marking’ a victim). Like with succubi apprentices graduating to full-fledged succubi, the only way a sex genie apprentice could ever become a full sex genie was to die. Needless to say, I had no desire to have another full-fledged sex genie at that cost.

As I took Doreen from behind, she made little squeaks into Beth’s mouth, as their kissing intensified. I also noticed that Doreen was fondling Beth’s ass with her hands, as Beth and I kind of made a Doreen sandwich. This thought turned me on so much, I fired into Doreen. As with all my sex genies, my semen pulsing in her fiery pussy set off her own orgasm. I then quickly pulled out of Doreen and climbed over and repeated the process with Beth. It took a while longer, but I fired my last load of the night into Beth’s convulsing pussy, turned out the light without pulling out of her and fell asleep pushed up against her perfect ass, while smelling the wonderful scent of her hair.

In the morning, I looked over to see a beautiful sight. Beth was in her true form with her arms and tail wrapped around Doreen. Doreen had a faint pink glow that surrounded her lovely naked body. I careful climbed out of bed and got dressed and walked downstairs.

When I walked in the kitchen, I saw my mom cooking pancakes and I walked over to her.

“Good morning Mom,” I said, as I leaned over and kissed her cheek.

“Hi sweety, just making breakfast for my prodigal son and my new daughter.”

“We have one more for breakfast. Doreen Chinaud stayed over.”

“Really?” grinned my Mom. “I’m sure that having her there made it a bit awkward for you and Beth.”

“Mom, we were both so tired, there wouldn’t have been much going on anyway.”

“That’s funny. I could have sworn I heard something,” she smirked, in a most un-Mom-like way.

“Well, something may have happened,” I grinned.

“Did you and Beth ravage that sweet delectable girl like you did me.” she grinned.

“Mom, I’d hardly call what we did with you ravaging you.”

My mom sighed. “Honey, what you and Beth did to me was beautiful. I haven’t felt as loved as I did yesterday in a long time.”

“Of course I love you!”

“I know you do, honey. I’m so proud of the loving man you’ve become. Beth is so lucky to have a guy like you.”

“I’m pretty lucky too.”

“I think that goes without saying, young man,” said my mom. As she gave me a swat on my butt.

“Hey!” I complained.

“Just a love tap, my studly son,” she laughed in a teasing way (at least I hoped it was in a teasing way). Anyway, I laughed just to let her know that is how I had taken her remark and the swat.

“Mom?”

“Yes, Honey?”

“I know you’re lonely.”

“I am,” she said with a wistful look.

“Anytime you need a little hugging and TLC, just let me and Beth know, OK? We don’t want you to go looking for it from anywhere else, right?”

“I could use a hug and a kiss from my handsome son right now.”

“Sorry, Dave’s at school,” I cracked.

Mom laughed. “No, I mean my sweet handsome son,” she said.

I carelessly took my mother into my arms and hugged her. Then we kissed like we had yesterday. It was sweet and tender. It was not overtly sexual, but certainly was not the way a mother and son would typically kiss. Like yesterday, I did not let the kiss extend much beyond about thirty seconds and our tongues gently caressed themselves for second at the end of the kiss. When I broke the kiss, my Mom smiled at me and I stroked her hair.

“Thanks honey. I needed that,” she purred. “You make me feel so loved and appreciated.”

“Do I need to talk to dad, Mom?”

“No, Honey. You’re dad is very busy at work right now. The company is under an IRS audit and he is spending a ton of time at the office. The last thing he needs to worry about is a silly, needy wife.”

“Mom, that’s ridiculous. I don’t care how tired or busy he is, he should kiss you like I just did at least three times a day.”

“Well he may be in for a little surprise. The guy who’s filling in is doing a better job than your father ever did,” she smiled and leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. “If your father is not careful, I may just give his job to you,” she added as she turned back to the stove to start the next batch of pancakes.

“Mom!” I complained.

“Oh, hush!” she laughed. “I’m only kidding. I would never let any of this go any further. Because you remind me so much of your father, it does make for a nice romantic fantasy, but I love him and you far too much to ever let myself act upon it,” she said.

“OK,” I sighed in relief.

She turned around and hugged me. “Thank you for understanding, Honey.”

I saw the tenderness is my mother’s eyes and realized that something had to be done about my father. Regardless of his work situation, he was being an ass about his wife. If things did not change soon, I was going to tell him exactly that.

* * *

After breakfast, Beth and I gave Doreen a lift back to her car which was still parked at Clayton’s. Then we proceeded back home. On the drive back, we talked about Mike and Moira.

“I don’t think there’s anything we can do about Mike and Moira until they come back to town after Christmas,” stated Beth.

“Is Mike in any serious trouble at this point?” I asked.

“It all depends on how you define ‘serious trouble’. If you think that being under the sway of a succubus, while being in the hands of a succubus apprentice is bad, then yeah, Mike’s in some ‘serious trouble’. My guess is that he’s relatively safe for the moment; although we have removed Doreen from the equation.”

“Since Doreen was going to be a succubi apprentice?”

“No, since Doreen was going to be the NEXT succubi apprentice.”

“That’s what I said,” I complained

“No you didn’t”

“Yes I did?” I began to laugh, as we were heading towards the famous “Argument Sketch” from Monty Python’s Flying Circus

“Didn’t!”

“Did!”

“You certainly didn’t!” she argued.

“I did. This isn’t an argument, this is just contradiction,” I complained.

“No it isn’t,” laughed Beth and I joined in too, which put a damper on keeping the Python routine going.

After we stopped laughing, Beth pointed out what she really wanted to say. “When I said the word ‘next’ I said it to point out the limitations of a succubus versus a sex genie. There are four major steps to becoming a succubus,” indicated Beth, sounding like a professor.

When I thought this, she immediately turned into the form of the hottest professor I knew: Eileen Sunkist, who was Martin and my professor for Introduction to Sociology freshman year. I remembered back to the first few days with Beth and Martin’s first time with Mara, when both sex genies took on Professor Sunkist’s form, as we simultaneously plowed our cocks into the “Sunkist twins” (as Martin and I still call the phenomenon today).

Beth continued. “Step one is ‘Corruption’.”

“Is that the equivalent of what we call ‘Turning’, in the sex genie process?” I asked.

“Exactly. You get a gold star. Now hush up and let me finish,” she grinned, as she waggled her finger at me.

I zipped my lip, and Beth/Eileen laughed before continuing.

“In step one. The succubus or apprentice discovers the victim’s heart’s desire and manipulates them into agreeing to sell their soul to achieve it.”

“I’m sure that Reenee would not have agreed to sell her soul to Moira,” I observed.

“I’m sure she didn’t… at least, directly. Still, Moira was able to manipulate Doreen enough to determine what her heart’s desire was and to let her know that Moira could help Reenee obtain it. That was more than enough to start the process of corruption and turning her affection towards Moira via her already existing affection for Mike.”

“That makes sense. Doreen kept telling me that she wanted Mike to be happy.”

“Then that’s probably how Moira was able to successfully mark her. She was able to exploit Doreen’s sweet nature. Once marked for corruption, a succubus can easily trick someone into agreeing to give up their soul. Then the succubus converts her charge into a succubi apprentice, the way I convert a turned person into a sex genie apprentice; like I did with Rennee. After that, the third step is ‘training’. Now here’s why I used the word ‘next’,” she said briefly pausing. “Unlike sex genie, like I am, by agreement, a succubus can have only one apprentice at a time. Because I’m no longer governed by those agreements I can have as many apprentices as I want.”

“OK. So Since Moira is still an apprentice, she’s the only one her Mistress has.”

“Right and she can’t have another until Moira achieves the fourth and final step of ‘crossing over’.”

“Dying?”

“Yes. Once her training is done, Moira’s mistress will take her soul. Then Moira will cross over and become a Lesser Succubus.”

“And they had marked Reenee to be Moira’s Mistress’ next apprentice,” I stated feeling a mixture of hate, anger and fear.

“Exactly,” she replied, morphing back from my hot professor to my even hotter girlfriend.

“What about Mike?” I asked.

“I’m guessing based upon Renee’s description of him that the succubus is slowly feasting on him. From everything you told me, Mike is a prince of a guy. Succubi love to feast on guys like that. Guys like him are considered ‘sweet meat’.”

When Beth said this, I hearkened back to our meeting when she had been trapped in the pentagram and cooing about how sweet she would find my flesh.

I visibly shuddered, as Beth continued. “Still, because Mike must have been part of Moira’s corruption and may even be part of the corruption the succubus planned for Doreen, she can’t devour Mike the way she would want to, as she has entered into a contract with Moira. As the succubus believes that Doreen will be her next apprentice, she would still need to keep Mike alive for Doreen. Of course, now that Doreen is ours, it will complicate things if the succubus learns this.”

“Then it’s back to the original question: is Mike in real danger?” I asked.

“Of course, but you remember what happened with Nora, when I turned her?”

“Yeah, she rebelled partly because of Martin but also, because she did not have enough access to Kelly.”

Beth smiled. “Right. Kelly was the source of Nora’s desire, so I had to make sure that Nora had enough access to Kelly to keep her stable and to have her continue to subjugate her free will to me. The succubus has to do the same thing with Moira, until she ‘crosses over’. The good news is that as long as Moira is still alive and as long as the succubus thinks she has Doreen in queue to be her next apprentice, Mike should be OK. Moira’s mistress can’t risk her deal with Moira by killing him prematurely. The succubus has put too much work into Moira to jeopardize it by killing Mike at this point.”

“The bad news?” asked, while already expecting the answer.

“Doreen is ours and it looks like Moira has, or almost has finished her training. When she finds out that we have Doreen and Moira crosses over, there will be no need for her mistress to keep Mike alive any longer.”