The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My friend’s phone

Jenny was always one of those who violently opposed to the use of mobile phones. She said they were the last invention of multinationals to keep us under control in all situation, in every moment. She said that she prefered to miss some things because of being un localized, than never having a moment of solitude again. She said it was unnatural, that produced cancer. It was proved that there was no reason to pay so much money to telecom enterprises, most of the time to say things that could be said in person or by a traditional phone.

That’s why Jenny was so surprised when her closest friend, Sarah, gave her a mobile phone (gently rapped with a pink ribbon) for her birthday.

-Well... thank you -she said—. I will use it for emergencies. I could leave it in the car, for example.

-I’m sure you will use it for much more than that -answered Sarah, not seeming worried at all about Jenny’s scepticism.

* * *

Next day, just after she came home, Jenny’s new phone started to ring. She was surprised. Since she did not want to make any use of it, she hadn’t given the number to anyone. Who could it be? When she answered, it was nobody but Sarah herself.

-Hi! -she said cheerfully- So, you’ve decided to use it!

-No, not at all. You are the first and the last person to call me!

Jenny wanted to get mad at Sarah, but for some reason, she couldn’t. In fact, she felt sort of happy she called. Sort of excited about using her new tool.

-OK, if you say so, but you shouldn’t understimate its power. It’s a very powerful machine, you know? It’s really, really powerful.

-If you say so...

Jenny was a bit sleepy after a hard day at work. She just relaxed as Sarah went on talking about how this phone could give he the power to control her life, the real power to finally do whatever she wanted at the moment she wanted. When Sarah ended talking there was a small silence. Jenny thought she could hear something at the back.

-Listen, Sarah, where are you calling me from? I think thee’s music at the back.

-No, sweety, I’m at home, lying in my bed, half naked.

They both laughed spycily.

-OK, then, I just thought.

-Relax, sweety. Don’t you trust me?

-Yes, I do...

-Are you sure you trust me?

-Yes, I doooooo.

-Say it, then.

-Aaaaaall right: I trust you.

-Do you trust me more than anybodye else?

-I trust you more than anybody else.

Jenny had said it without thinking. But at the same moment she was saying it, she regreted it. She felt like if she was turning it true just by saying it. And for some reason, she didn’t want that to happen. Who was the person she trusted the most? She should have said Richard, her new boyfriend. But surprisingly, that answer didn’t even appear in her mind. All she could think about now was “I trust Sarah more than anybody else”. So, apparently, it was true!

-Well, sweety, I have to leave you know. Are you going to be OK without me?

-You know I’m not -she said, and laughed again. But yet, the same sensation: from now on, she wouldn’t really be OK without her.

-Bye, sweety.

-Bye, Sarah.

* * *

Next morning, Jenny woke up sweaty, as if she had been having either nightmares or wet dreams. She couldn’t decide which one of them. Maybe a wet nightmare... Still, she felt strange, as if her mind were playing tricks on her. As if she had forgotten something really important.

While she was going to the bathroom to take a shower she felt a strange heat between her legs. That was the answer, then: it had been a wet dream. But when she looked down, there it was. Or better said: there it wasn’t. There was no hair around her pussy. She had always cut it short, but never shaved it completely. Never even thought about it. What the hell, then...?

When she arrive to the bathroom, she saw all her pubical hair lying on the floor. And on the toilet, her little scissors, and a small Gillete. So, she had really done it!

She looked at her reflection in the mirror. Mmmh. Now she had done it, she realized it looked kind of sexy! By the by, she also admired her firm legs, her nude breasts exposed through the unbuttoned pajama. She runned her hands over her own skin. It was so soft! She couldn’t wait to feel her newly-shaved pussy. A first finger run through it, upside down. Then another one. It felt so well to touch herself now that there was no uncomfortable hair bothering. With one hand, she open the external lips of her pussy. With another one, she touch the inside, soft pink zone, and then the clitoris, who was starting to grow, aroused. Her fingers were now wet. She had to sit down on the bath, not to fall down. Oh it felt good. Oh it did. She kept rubbing her clitoris, with long, deep, round movements. Faster, faster, to get to climax. She looked at her own image, and she liked it. SHE LIKED IT. SHE LIKED IT. She came hard, really hard, with her legs trembling from the spasm and short moans cryng out of her mouth.

* * *

That day she couldn’t work well. She couldn’t stop thinking of her own naked body masturbating in front of the mirror. That was for her, at the time, the most arousing image she could think about.

The only peaceful moments were the ones when Susan, her office neighbour, came in to ask about a percentage, to borrow a pen or to offer a coffee. Whenever she did that, Jenny stared at her as if she had never really seen her before. Her long legs under the fishnet stockings, her sexy skirt-and-jacket business suit, her pretty “teenager style” face.

Jenny was astonished. What was with her today. She had never had thought about shaving her pussy, and today she had done it, without even realizing. She had never shown any interest in women, and here she was, staring at Susan and feeling kind of strange about her.

Mmh, anyway, it all felt kind of kinky... And kinky, as Jenny thought, doesn’t necessarily mean wrong.

* * *

The phone rang again that afternoon.

-OK, Sarah, stop calling me to this phone.

-Hello, sweety, it’s me!

It was Richard, her boyfriend.

-How the hell did you get this number?

-I ran into Sarah today, and she told me. Why?

Jenny felt herself as she got angrier and angrier.

-OK, Richard, but you know I am against using it.

-I know, I know, but Sarah told me you would get happy if I called.

-Sarah told you! And you don’t have a mind of your own?

Richard was driving her mad. What was all this about! What did he wanted? To control her? Did she not have right to her intimacy? For God’s shake, they weren’t going out that long! It was unbearable.

-Bye, Richard.

-But, Jenny...

She didn’t even give him time to apologize.

* * *

It wasn’t long before the phone rang again.

-What the hell...!

-Hi, sweety, it’s Sarah!

Jenny felt comforted at the very moment she heard Sarah’s voice.

-Oh, hi, Sarah, I’m glad it’s you. I just had a stupid fight with Richard.

-A fight? With Richard? What has he done now?

She didn’t know it was quite obvious that Richard was the cause of their fights. Maybe he was, indeed.

-Nothing serious -she said—. He just called me to this phone.

-He did? really?

-Yes. Why?

-Well -Sarah seemed to doubt—, because I told him not to call without telling you first. That you could get mad at him. Or at me.

-I could never get mad at you! -Jenny herself was surprised of how wuickly and strongly had said it—. But... but... He said that it was your idea for him to call me!

-Well, sweety, not exactly. We met, I told him about the phone, he asked me the number...

-He asked you?

-Yes.

-He told me you gave it to him. Spontaneously.

-He asked for it. I’m sure.

-OK. What else.

-Then I told him that he could call you, of course, but that he had to tell you first, because he had to respecto my opinions.

-What did he say?

-Nothing... He just... ehem... he jsut laughed a bit.

-He laughed? I cannot believe it.

-But you do, sweety. You do trust me, don’t you.

-I trust you.

-You trust me more than anyone else.

-I trust you more than anyone else.

-Well, sweety, I’m sorry. I don’t want to make trouble between you and him.

-I know.

-So, what are you going to do?

-I don’t know. What should I do?

-Well, sweety, if I were you, I would go storming into his apartment. Maybe you would even find out that he is with someone else in there...

-That bastard!

-Well, sweety, I will call you later, to know how it ends. I love you.

-I love you too.

And she was tempted to say “more than anyone else”.

* * *

Richard’s appartment wasn’t far from where she was right now. He walked there; ran, almost flew there, crossing the streets, parks and avenues. Five minutes later, she was knocking on Richard’s door, knock, knock, knocking. Richard opened the door with a shameful expression on his face.

-Jenny!

-Hi.

Jenny came in without waiting to be invited. She looked around for somebody else, but couldn’t see any.

-What’s with you, Jenny?

-What’s with me? What’s with me? You didn’t have the right to call me to my own private phone, at any time, to control me?

-To control you?

-Yes, control me. And maybe to know where I am, too. To be able to fool around with somebody else!

-Wha, wha, what?

-Ah, I don’t see you denying any of this.

-But sweety...

-Don’t call me sweety! I hate that. I’m not your sweety.

“¿Whose sweety am I, then?”

-OK, Jenny, it’s just that, that, I didn’t know it was so important to you. I would never have done it...

-Sarah warned you!

-Sarah?

-Yes, Sarah, and you also lied to me, you said she told you to call me, and she didn’t.

-But, sweety...

-Don’t!

-Jenny, I’m pretty sure she...

-Pretty sure?

-Yes, well...

-That’s the best you have to say?

Jenny’s face was red, her hands tense. She seemed like somebody who was about to explode. Richard tried to calm down and recover from the surprise.

-I’m sorry, Jenny, I’m really sorry.

Jenny looked at him. He was almost crying. For a moment, she knew she was being unfair. An alarm turned on in her head. “You are getting weak, get out of here”.

-Bye, Richard.

She left him with the mouth open, ready to say something else.

* * *

Jenny was a bit late for her afternoon work time. She walked into her office, trying not to get noticed, and sat down in her chair, laying it down as much as possible. She unbottined her jacket. She felt sad, but she also felt freed in a stronger way. She was proud of herself. That stupid jerk. That prick.

Susan knocked on the door. She wanted to know if Jenny was all right.

-Yes, Susan, I’m perfect.

-Well, you’ve been acting a bit strange today. May I help you with anything?

-You are so sweet, Susan. No, thanks, I’m OK, really.

-Well, if you need me, I will be right there, in the next office.

-Thanks again, Susan.

Jenny looked at her bottom as she was leaving the office. Gos she was sweet. She was more than that. She was a sexual bomb. Her thighs, her ass, those guitar-shaped curves, that smile. Woah. Without even noticing it, a hand made the way down to her vagina. It was quite a surprise for Jenny. She didn’t know she was going to do this. In her mind, it could be another person’s hand. It could be Susan’s hand, for instance.

That idea was like a bang in her mind. Susan’s hand was caressing her. Jenny wide opened her legs, and moved the panties to the side. Oh, my, this felt good. She was tempted to do something else. She took her new phone and dialed Susan’s office number. No one except for Sarah and Richard new that she had it, so there was no danger of being caught.

Three tones later, Susan answered.

-Susan Leeds speaking.

Jenny’s hand accelerated the movement. Without saying a word, she pressed her lips to the phone like if she wanted to kiss it.

-Yes? Who’s there?

Jenny couldn’t avoid moaning. Every word from Susan’s voice made her thing of how her nude body would look like, on a shite bed, puored of brilliant gel, running fingers up and down the chest, the legs, kissing her feet, her shoulders, her mouth.

-MMmmmmh.

-Who’s there?

-Mmmh.

-What kind of joke is this?

Jenny’s fingers where now rubbing furiously her clitoris, getting her closer and closer to ecstasy. One word, one last word and that would be it.

-OK, fine. -Susan hang.

Jenny trembled with pleasure as she felt the orgasm growing in her wet pussy, transmiting to every muscle around (belly, breasts, legs, arms, feet...) Her mouth opened spontaneously, and a long moan marked the end.

Jenny took a moment to recover, and then looked around. Aparently, nobody had noticed. She tidied her clothes and got back to work. The rest of the evening would be a piece of cake.

* * *

That night Jenny accepted to see Richard again. She didn’t want to, even if she understood she was being to hard with him. But she couldn’t help it: it was like an order she was recieving from somewhere deep in her conscience.

Richard was there, at her door, with a blue rose and a timid smile.

-May I come in?

-Yes.

Jenny walked quickly and sat down on the sofa. She wasn’t going to give him any opportunity. Richard understood this too, and took the iniciative.

-Let me speak, please. Don’t interrupt me. when I finish, it will be your time to speak.

-All right, go.

-Look, Jenny, I’m so sorry about all this. I don’t know why it’s all happening. I know we are aonly going out for like a month and a half, but you are very important for me. I don’t know if I’ve already told you, but I think I’m in love with you. And if that phone is so important for you, I will never, never, ever call you again, or do anything else that would make you uncomfortable.

Jenny couldn’t beleive it. He was such a manipulative pig. But another voice inside her was saying: give him an oportunity! Try him, and see how it works.

So she took a deep breathe, and accepted his apologies.

-All right, Richard. It’s all right.

-Thank you, thank you so much.

He kissed her deeply, his tongue running deep into her mouth. She felt a shock of repusal, but tried not to express it. “Give him an oportunity, and see what happens”

He passed his hands through her hair, and let them go down her neck. She had an athletic, firm body, with round shaped breasts, and the sweetest waist you could ever see. Her eyes were also deep, and deeper than ever now, as she was looking at Richard with both rejection and couriosity.

Richard looked at her waiting for response, and saw nothing.

-Are you still mad at me?

She wanted him to shut up, more than anything else. So she put a finger on his lips, and kissed him again. He stood up, and tried to move her into the bedroom. She let him do, even knowing that she didn’t want to do anything with him.

His hands were undressing her without stopping the kiss. Her blouse fall to the floor leaving her breasts discovered. The skirt was next. He stopped to look at her again.

-Aren’t you going to undress me?

She had her lips hardly pressed. He thought it was out of passion. He laid back on the bed, and waited her to follow him. She was wearing nothing but her underwear: pink soft silky panties and bra, showing the beginnig of the pubical triangle. He pulled his own trousers down the legs, and kissed her again. She fall on him, rubbing her body against his, feeling the heat between them.

-I love you, Jenny, I love you.

He passed one of his hands between Jenny’s legs, and let it go deep down her panties, desperately looking for the clitoris. She Let her hand go down too, grabbing her dick firmly.

And then she stopped. The voice in her head said: “Now look how ridicule this is”. He looked at Richard, who still had a surprise expression in his face, possibly because he didn’t know about the night-shaving experience. He was naked, but with his shocks still on. He wasn’t ugly, but wasn’t quite a film star. He was in his late twenties, and his belly was growing fatter. He had some hair in the chest, irregularly distributed. Her dick, fully erect, had a disgusting browmish colour, and was slightly bent to the left.

Then she looked at her own body. Firm. Sexy. Curved and agile like a cat’s. Her breasts erect, showing deep pink nipples. Her waist. Her tight ass, round, soft, muscled. Her legs, pressing his chest hardly.

He was trying to keep kissing her. She pushed him down by the chest.

-Come on, kiss me.

-No!

-No?

Jenny left Richard and sat down on the bed. She was feeling so, so angry. So disgusted. So sick.

-It’s OK, it’s OK.

“I know it’s OK, you stupid”

-But, eh, sweety, could you at least do me a blowjob?

At the same time he finished saying it he know it had been a terrible mistake. She turned, her face red as bllod, her eyes so mad they seemed to be about to fall out of their place. She slapped Richard in his face.

-DON’T—CALL—ME—SWEETY!!!

She grabbed all his clothes, crossed the room and the entrance and threw them outside the appartment.

-GET OUT OF HERE!

He left, almost nude, and started to get dressed.

-But, but...

The slam of the door didn’t let him explain or ask for explanations.

Jenny run to the bathroom and threw up.

* * *

She was laying on the bed, still nude, when the phone ran again.

-Hi, sweety!

Jenny felt a tinkle of pleasure when she heard Sarah.

-Hi, Sarah. You don’t get me quite in a good moment.

-Oh, no, sweety, why?

-I think it’s over with Richard.

-Is it? Oh, well, I can’t say I’m surprised. I always thought he wasn’t enough for you. None of the men you date are enough for you. You should look for something else.

“Maybe I already am”, thought enny, remembering her fantasies with Susan.

-What you should do now is just relax. Relax and let it go. You felt bad when you were with Richard, right?

-Yes.

-But you don’t feel bad any more, do you.

Jenny thought about it. No, she didn’t feel bad. She felt free, relaxed, almost happy to have a friend like Sarah, who she could trust, more than anybody else.

-So, are you going to do what I say?

-YEs.

-Say it.

-I will do whatever you say.

-OK, then. RElax.

-Relax.

-RElax.

-Relax.

-Relax.

—...

Jenny was feeling sleepy, her eyes closed, and really let it go completely. She could only hear Sarah’s voice, telling her to relax, to relax, to relax. Her left hand run down her belly to her pussy. Her right hand kept the phone firmly pressed against the ear, like if nothing could tear it apart.

* * *

Jenny woke up naked again, her hand still between her legs, and the phone was on the pillow, buzzing. She had a bit of a headache. She only wanted to get a shower, go to work and not think about Richard, or any men, at all.

She opened the door to the bathroom. And freezed. There was a bunch of hair on the floor, just in the same place it was the day before. What now...? She looked into the mirror, and saw herself. She was wearing a new haircut, much shorter than usual. Falling on the neck, sort of an Amelie Poulenc style. She had never thought of cutting it like that. (As she had never thought of shaving her pussy). But she liked it. I was... hot. Hot? Why hot?

“Relax, let it go. It IS hot. YOU are hot. You are hot. You are”

The power of this voice made her tremble in panic. Where did it come from?

“Relax”

The fear disappeared inmediately.

“You are hot”

And arousal came. She was leaning on the wall, just in front of the mirror. There was something about that image, about that female body, that REALLY turned her on. She opened her mouth, and cryed out a little groan. Before knowing, she was masturbating again, pressing her clit hard, pressing it and moving it in circles. A tiklish feeling run through her body, asking her for more, for more, to do it faster, to do it now.

All kind of images flew in her mind, passing quickly from one to another. Well, not all kind. Images of Sarah, of Susan’s legs butt, of herself masturbating in the mirror. Susan, Sarah, Jenny. Sarah, Jenny, Susan. Women, naked women. Naked bodies. Sex. LEsbian sex. Susan. Susan. Jenny. Sarah. Sarah. Sarah.

She came stronger than ever before, and fall down to the floor, still massaging her clit.

When she finished and was able to walk, she took a quick shower and went back to the bedroom to get dressed. On the bed, she found a combination of mini-skirt, short t-shirt, stockings and open high-heel sandals she would never have mixed before. And she didn’t remember deciding to mix them now either.

“Why not”, said the voice in her head. And the rest of her bosy responded with a shake of excitement as she started to get the stockings on.

* * *

When she arrived to her office, Jenny was feeling nervous again. Uncomfortable. something was moving inside her. She was somehow incomplete.

She sat down on her chair and tried to concentrate. But couldn’t. The images of female nude bodies kept coming to her, exploding without advise in the middle of a calculation or a business call. She couldn’t work like that. She thought of telling her boss that she was not feeling well, and go home. Yeah, that would be the best.

She knocked on her boss’s door. Nothing. She tried opening the door, but it was closed. The lights were off, and the computer screen was showing the screen-saver. He might have gone out for a coffee, or might have a meeting somewhere.

“Or might be fucking his wife with his ugly greasy hairy butt”

Jenny felt that nausea again. The same one she had felt after seeing Richard naked under her. She thought she was going to puke again.

“I must go home, now”

She walked the corridor back, and passed in front of Susan’s door. She thought of telling her. She could pass the news to the boss later. She knocked slightly and came in without waiting.

Susan was sitting in the visitor’s chair, smoking a cigarette, with her jacket almost completely unbuttoned, and her shoes off, lying close to her feet.

-Oh, Jenny, sorry. I was in my half-way break...

She tried to tidy up a bit, but Jenny’s hand stopped her.

-Don’t -she said.

Jenny was now kneeling in front of Susan. She was looking deep into her eyes. She passed her hands over her stockined feet, and then kissed and licked them.

-Jenny, what the hell...

-Shut up.

Jenny stood and kissed Susan deeply, to make her stop talking. There were tears in her eyes, tears of thankfulness. Susan was so hot!

-I’m sorry, Jenny, but I think you are making a mistake.

-Shut—up!

JEnny’s hand run up Susan’s shoulders, and the jacket fall free to the floor. She was now kissing Susan again, and pressing her breasts with her hands. She was sitting on Susan’s leg, and started moving back and forth, rubbing her pussy against the stockings. Short moans escaped from her throat.

-Jenny, please.

Susan was really frightened. Jenny put a hand on her mouth, and continued moving, quicker every moment. the other hand was diving under the blouse, caressing the girls soft skin, pressing the belly, looking for the cunt under the clothes. Susan tried to fight, but Jeeny was stronger. They were firmly pressed against each other, with her clothes in disorder. Jenny was now pressing even harder against Susan’s body, who tried to get away again.

-Stay still, bitch! -shouted Jenny.

The chair fall to the floor, and Jenny was wuick to put herself again on Susan, crossing her legs around her, and forcing her to put her head between Jenny’s breasts.

-Lick, bitch, lick.

Susan was now crying, and not out of happiness. Jenny was close to cumming. She pressed all of Susan’s body, rubbing up and down against her.

-Yes, yes, yes, lick, bitch, yes, yeeeeeeeesssssssssss!

She came against Susan, wetting her skirt with her pussy, and finally letting her free. Susan was on the floor, her clothes ripped off and dirty. Jenny was laughing, happy as ever, finally satisfied. She didn’t even notice her boss, who was at the door, looking at them in astonishment. Susan stood up and run to the bathroom, crying histericly. Jenny finally turned to the door.

-What’s up, boss? Do you like what you see?

* * *

-I think we have an attitude problem here.

Jenny and her boss were in his office, having a kind of “informal meeting” after the scene he had seen before. He hadn’t seen it all, but had seen enough to know that it had not been “spontaneous” at all, specially from Susan’s part. He knew he had to do something, and was about to.

-Jenny, we have recieved some informs about strange behaviours from your part in this past three days. And now, I see this.

“Please, God, make him quiet”

-Jenny, are you OK? IS there anything you want to tell me?

“Yes, to fuck off”

-Jenny, I really apreciate you...

-Do you?

Jenny was about to exploit. Since she came into the office, she had been feeling sick, humiliated, and really, really pissed off.

-YES. I do. I mean, I did. but now, I really don’t understand you. What’s with you? What has happened to you in the last three days?

-Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

-Then, what’s with your behaviour? What’s with that new hooker-style look? And what was that scene with Susan? Who, by the way, will probably report against you in the courts.

-Susan is hot.

Jenny’s boss didn’t expect that.

-What?

-Jenny is so hot I couldn’t stand it.

-Jenny, you are not helping at all with that behaviour.

-And you are not helping at all with that greasy, hairy fat ass you have.

-WHAT?

-You’ve heard it right. I think you are such a abstard, such a big, stupid jerk.

-GET OUT OF MY OFFICE, NOW!!! YOU’RE FIRED!!!

-And you are a fat, stupid asshol.

Jenny went out moving her ass from one side to the other, like if she was trying to seduce her boss. The moment she left the office, the moment she stopped feeling that nausea that had been forcing her to be so rude.

* * *

But then, in the street, the feeling wasn’t that right. What had she done? She had lost her job! She was unemployed, just because she wanted to fuck her female partner, and couldn’t even look at her boss’s face. It was completely irrational. She should go to a psichiatrist, apologize to everybody, ask for a health-leave from work...

The phone in her purse rang.

-Hi, sweety!

-Hi, Sarah...

Jenny couldn’t almost speak.

-Hey, sweety, what’s the matter?

-I’ve, I’ve... lost my... job.

-Really! Wow, that’s some news here! Hey, sweety, why don’t you come to my place and we will talk it over?

-OK, Sarah, thanks.

-You are always welcome, sweety.

Jenny felt inmediately better, knowing she was on her way to Sarah’s place. In fact, she thought she had never been there. However, somehow she new perfectly where it was, as if she had been there thousands of times.

When she rang the bell, Sarah opened the door on her nightdress.

-I’m sorry, sweety, I was making it a relaxing morning.

What was Sarah’s job, by the way? Jenny couldn’t remember it.

-Come and sit. I will put some music.

Jenny sat down on a big sofa, while Sarah arranged something near the stereo.

The music was a low one, kind of depressing. Maybe not the most apropriate, Jenny thought.

-So, how are you feeling about now, sweety.

There again, every time Sarah called her sweety, Jenny felt like a tickle of pleasure, like the pleasure of being at home and well protected.

-Not that well. I’ve lost my boyfriend and my job in two days.

-Yes, that’s true. But think about it. How did you feel around Richard?

Jenny tried to think, but it was difficult with that music at the back.

-I will tell you. you felt nasty, dirty, sick all the time. And what about your job?

Jenny was about to cry. She felt like all her life was a mistake. Everything she had done had been wrong, absolutely wrong. She could make no decisions of her own. World was a bit pile of shit for her.

-I will tell you again. The only good thing about your job was that partner of yours: Susan.

-How do you...

-How do I know? You told me. Don’t you remember?

She didn’t, but why would Sarah lie to her. She trusted Sarah more than anybdy. If she said she had told her, then she had.

-So, that was Richard, that was your job. I want you to think about them, and about how they make you feel.

Nauseous, sick, depressed, horrible. That’s how Jenny felt right now.

-Sarah... Could you... change the music? It’s driving me crazy...

-Not yet. ONy until you tell me how you feel about Richard and about every man in the world.

Jenny’s head was turning, she couldn’t concentrate in anything apart from her own sickness.

-I hate them -she was crying loudly by now- I hate them all, I hate them. Please change the music.

-Say it again.

-I hate all men. I HATE THEM. NOw... change... the music...

-That’s all right, sweety.

Tickle of pleasure.

Sarah pushed a button and the music changed into a brighter one, with a happy melody and cheerful sounds.

-Now, Jenny, I want you to look at my eyes. You must remember how bad men make you feel. But now, you are with me. How do you feel?

The happiness of the music was intoxicating. She felt so right, now. She was in the right place. There could be no other place in the world where she would feel better than here, at Sarah’s, looking deep into Sarah’s browm eyes.

-You feel right, so you’ve changed for the better, haven’t you. I’m the only one that understands you, the only one who can make you happy.

Jenny could feel it. She would be so happy to be with Sarah forever..

-And I’m the one that really turns you on, too.

That was true. From the very first moment she walked in, Jenny had been feeling the heat increasing between her legs, and the tickle every time she said “sweety” was like a tongue softly licking in her clit.

-Mmmmh, Sarah, this music...

-It feels right, doesn’t it? You already know it. And do you know where from? From your phone. This was the music you heard every time I called you. And every time Richard called you, it was the other one you heard. The one that makes you feel like dying. And it is perfect to include some... extra... conditioning words at the back.

Sarah touched Jenny’s hair and looked at her costumes while she said that. Jenny still couldn’t understand it.

-But it is all for the better. Because you trust me, don’t you?

-I do. I trust you more than anybody.

-And you desire me, don’t you?

Jenny didn’t have to think before answering.

-I desire you more than anybody.

-Yes, because I’m a woman, and from now on only women turn you on, right?

-Yes, I hate men. Only women turn me on. Specially you.

-And you would like to kneel and worship my feet if I ordered, I know. It would make you feel right.

Jenny looked down at Sarah’s bare feet, showing under the endof the nightdress. Suddenly, they seemed so sexy. The sexiest thing she had ever seen.

-You can do it if you want, sweety. Sweety, do it for me, please, sweety.

Every word from her mouth was a flame in her pussy. She kneeled, as ordered, and starting licking Sarah’s feet, first the toes, then the soles and the arch. Sarah kept mumbling “sweety, sweety, sweety”. Jenny’s heart was about to explode with happiness. She was at least able to see the truth, the truth Sarah had shown her. Only women, only nude women were her desire. For her, it was a pleasure even to lick women’s feet. Everything that came apart from that was a gift, a gift she hadn’t deserved and for which she would be thankful. Forever.

-Yes, sweety, lick them as much as you want. Sweety, sweety, sweety.

Sarah turned the music a bit louder, and Jenny moaned.

-You can lick my legs too, if you want, sweety.

-Yes I do.

She passed her tongue up her legs. They were just shaved, soft as silk. Cool, silky skin that drove up to a shaved open pussy. Jenny looked up into Sarah’s eyes seeking her aproval.

-Oh, you want that?

-Yesssss.

-You want to lick it?

-Yessss.

-BUt, see, if you lick it you will never be able to stop licking. You will lose your own will. Do you understand? It’s like a contract.

-Yessss. I need to lick your pussy, please.

-Say it. Say you will be mine, forever.

-I will be yours to order, forever. Anything you want.

-OK, then, you can eat my cunt.

Jenny almost cried of ecstasy as Sarah opened her legs a bit more and let her introduce her tongue in her wet, pink pussy. With her foot, Sarah was still stimulating Jenny’s clit. She took her nightdress off. She was nude now. Jenny was pressing her clit with her tongu, and rubbing it with her fingers.

-Look at me now, sweety.

Jenny stopped, and looked up. What she saw was too much for her. The image of perfection, the image of Sarah’s naked body smiling at her. Her breasts, so desirable. Her erect nipples, calling her to suck them. Sarah’s mouth, open to say the words “sweety” over and over again.

-Yes, you can kiss me, but you have to get nude first. Let me help you.

Sarah leaned forward, to help Jenny undo the zip of her trousers. Every touch of her skin was a flame that made Jenny want to cum right there. But for some reason, she couldn’t. Sarah unbuttoned Jenny’s blouse, and touched softly Jenny breasts. Here nipples became hardly erect. Almost painfully erect.

-Come here, sweety, lay down.

Jenny accepted and laid down on the couch, with her legs open and her mouth whispering Sarah’s name.

Sarah was now between her legs, licking her. This was too much for Jenny, who would be happy just to be able to touch herself in front of Sarah.

-Do you like this?

-Yessssss.

-Do you like when I lick your clit?

-Mmmmmmmmmh

-And if I push one of my fingers into your pussy?

-MMMMMmmmmaaaaaahhh

-What about two fingers?

-AAaaaaaaaaaaah

-Three? What about the whole hand...?

-Aaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssaraaaaaaaah!!!

-And if I do it while I still lick your pussy open?

-PLeeeeeeasseeeee, please let me cum! Pleassssse.

-Not yet, sweety.

Jenny’s back was arched in pleasure, moving up and down with the waves of pleasure that were crossing her body. The music was turning even louder. Jenny kept massaging her own breasts, that almost hurt to the touch. Her legs were spread around Sarah’s body. Sarah’s tongue was moving faster and faster, making Jenny moan and groan.

-You can not cum yet, sweety.

-PLeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeee!!!

-NOt yet, sweety.

-Mmmmmmmmmh

Sarah bite her in her thighs, until she almost started bleeding. She was pushing her hand in and out of Jenny’s pussy, and with the other one she kept rubbing her clit.

-OK, Jenny, orgasm is closer.

-Yessssss.

-But when you cum, your submission to me will be complete.

-Yesssssssss. Yess, end it, pleasssse.

-It’s closer now.

She pressed Jenny’s ass to keep her pussy closer to her mouth. Jenny couldn’t almost breathe. She was freneticly moving from one side to another, making it difficult for Sarah to control her.

-Sweety...

-Aaaaaaah

-I love you.

Those were the magic words. That was the conditioned order Sarah had put into Jenny’s mind. When she heard it, she came violently against Sarah’s mouth. It started as a terrible heat in the middle of her pussy. It then increased, reaching every inch of her skin, and deeper. An incontrolable ticlke of pleasure controled her body, who started shaking with a mind of her own. Waves and waves of pleasure shocked her, making her scream and bit her own lips. The heat wouldn’t disapear. she heard Sarah’s voice, still saying “I love you, sweety”. A last wave of pleasure run across her, and then it was over. She was lying on the couch, with Sarah smiling at her between her legs. If this wasn’t absolute happiness, then she would never see what it was.

-You... you... know I love you too, Sarah...

Sarah smiled at her in a sort of ironic way.

-NOw I do know, sweety, -she said.— Yes, I do.