The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Girl Imogen

By Matt Penn

CHAPTER THREE

Mike opened his eyes. He was sitting in a white chair. In a white room. Nothing else was there, until a man in a silver suit stepped into view.

“I was having a dream,” said Mike. “I guess I still am.”

“Was it a good dream, Mr. Anderson?” asked the man in silver.

“Yes,” said Mike. “It was good and it was getting better and better.”

“We periodically check with our customers to assure product satisfaction,” said the man in silver. “Are you satisfied with our product, Mr. Anderson? Are you happy with the XK9-75-GRL?”

“That’s not what I call her,” said Mike. “She’s not XK-whatever. She’s my girl now.”

Everything went black again.

“My girl,” said Mike, opening his eyes.

“Yes Daddy, I’m here,”

He opened his eyes and looked up into the concerned face of his daughter Betty. He was on his back in a hospital room. An IV was attached to the back of his right hand. He reached up with his left hand and felt the bandages that covered the left side of his stomach.

“When did you get back?” Mike asked.

“I got into town late yesterday,” said Betty. “Right about the time you decided to take on a couple of desperados. The police said they haven’t caught them yet, by the way, though the officer left his card in case you remembered something when you woke up.”

“Call him,” said Mike. “I recognize both of those guys. Carlos Fernandez and Nathan Spencer. They were in my class seven or eight years ago. I think Nathan’s mother still lives down the block from me.”

“Nathan Spencer!” said Betty, whipping out her cell phone, and stepping toward the door. “I dated his brother! I’ll get that cop on the phone right away.”

As Betty stepped outside, the doctor came in to check on Mike. He informed him that he had been operated on the night before. A relatively small amount of damage, all things considering. The knife had only nicked his descending colon. Had Mike not been overweight and possessed of a fairly large amount of belly fat, the knife could easily have caused much more damage, perhaps even death.

“Well, at least there is one consolation to being fat,” said Mike.

The doctor left and Betty returned.

“They’re going to get those little bastards,” she said.

“Weren’t so little,” said Mike. “How did you know I was here, anyway?”

“Your girlfriend called me.”

“Girlfriend?”

“Yes, your girlfriend,” said Betty. “You do remember her? Imogen? Or do you have amnesia.”

“I remember her,” said Mike, silently giving thanks that it hadn’t all been a dream, “I just didn’t realize that you knew about her yet.”

“Oh, I heard about her yesterday. From my little brother,” assured Betty. “I was happy to meet her though. She seems very nice. Unusual eyes. I have to say though, she can’t be more than a biscuit older than me.”

“Actually, I think she’s more than a biscuit younger than you,” said Mike. “Does that bother you?”

“No,” said Betty. “You’re a big boy. I trust you to make your own decisions.”

“Good,” said Mike. “Where is Imogen?”

“I sent her home a couple of hours ago, to shower and change. I hope she gets some rest too. She looked really tired. She was by your side the whole time.”

Betty stayed with her father for another hour. Then Mike sent her on her way. He hadn’t actually wanted her there at all. He had always been of the opinion that children, even adult children, should not have to see their father in that kind of weakened, compromised position.

Mike was served lunch of soup and some kind of light purple jell-o. By the time he had eaten he was feeling pretty fit. He flipped on the television and tried to find something good to watch, but nothing interested him. Then he saw that a stack of magazines had been left on his bedside table. He picked them up and looked through them. Time. Electronic Entertainment. Penthouse. Tattoo. Dungeon Adventures. And three comic books: Superman, Wonder Woman, and Batman. It was as if someone had customized a magazine rack just for him. Then he realized that they must have. Although Betty could have compiled that selection, she would have died before buying a Penthouse. Imogen had left these here for him.

Mike had read all of the comics and was flipping through Time when Imogen bounded into the room. She had on a long flowing blonde wig that made her seem, if not quite so smolderingly sexy as her other hair, more young and classically beautiful. She was wearing a black camisole top cut just above her perfect belly button and a pair of very low rise jeans, which together created a truly expansive piece of exposed stomach real estate. The pair of five inch sandal pumps, called ‘Rowenas’ that she had purchased at the mall made her slender figure seem almost seven feet tall.

When Imogen saw that Mike was awake, she leaped to his side, clasped his face in her hands and kissed him deeply. She climbed into the hospital bed with him, and continued kissing him. Then moved on to sucking on his lower lip, kissing his neck, and finally tonguing his ear. When she seemed about to give him a hickey on his neck, Mike pushed her head away.

“Hold on,” said Mike. “I’ll be out of here in a few hours, and then we can go home and have some fun.”

“The doctor said that you need to spend another night, sir,” said Imogen.

Mike’s face immediately turned sour.

“I really hate hospitals.” he said. “Always have.”

“Don’t worry, sir,” she said. “I’ll stay here with you.”

“I didn’t say I was worried. I just don’t like hospitals.”

Imogen nestled down in the bed next to him and put her head down on his chest.

“I was so worried, sir” she said. “I thought for a moment that you were going to die. You were so heroic, sir. I love you so much.”

“Come on,” Mike said. “You were the one who kicked the crap out of the bad guys.”

“Self defense is part of my programming,” she said. “You didn’t have that advantage and you still went after those miscreants, sir”

“Whatever,” he said. “Tell me everything that happened after I passed out.”

“When you fell, sir, I used my first aid programming to staunch the flow of blood. Then I used your cell phone to call the fire department. Paramedics and an ambulance arrived nine minutes later. The police arrived two minutes after that.

“While you were being loaded into the ambulance, I made sure all of our purchases were in the trunk of the car, then drove the car to the hospital. Once here, I needed to notify your daughter, because the clerks at the hospital would not accept my signature to begin medical treatment. They said they needed a relative to sign admission papers.”

“And you stayed here until Betty sent you home.”

“I had to return home, sir,” she said. “I needed time in my crate to recharge.”

“I’m glad you’re back.”

They lay together on the bed for some time, not speaking. It wasn’t an awkward silence, but rather a pleasant one. Mike finally broke it though.

“Imogen,” she began. “I don’t like to lie, and I’m not one given to saying things that aren’t true. That may sound like the same thing, but it really isn’t always. What I mean is, I’ve been with a number of women, and I’ve never said ‘I love you’ to one just to get her laid. I’ve never said ‘I love you’ just to make a woman happy, either.”

Imogen raised her head and looked into his eyes.

“And I’m not going to tell you that I love you now,” he continued. “because I’ve only known you for two, no three days, but I already feel like I never want to be without you, like I want you to never leave.”

“You will never be without me, sir,” she said. “I will never leave you. And if you never love me, that will be alright, because I love you enough for the both of us.”

Imogen lay in the bed with Mike for the rest of the afternoon. Mike had never been so comfortable sharing such a small bed in his life. They both ignored the disapproving looks they received from the nurse each time she came in to check on him.

“I would like it if you could stay with me tonight,” said Mike. “Will that be possible?”

“I will need to recharge in my crate, sir” Imogen replied. “but I can go early and take care of it, then I can return to spend the night. That way I won’t have to leave you again, and I can take you home tomorrow.

“Good,” said Mike. “Why don’t you do that now, so that you can get back before visiting hours begin? They are going to start serving dinner in a few minutes anyway.”

“Yes, sir,” she said. Climbing out of the bed, bent over and kissed him on the cheek, her face full of love, before walking briskly out of the room.

Time without Imogen went very slowly. Mike ate the soup, toast, and pudding, that made up his dinner. He watched Animal Planet on television, the only thing even remotely interesting. He even took a little nap, though it was hard with the nurses talking right outside his door. Loudly. Without any concern for someone trying to sleep.

It was after eleven, and Mike was beginning to worry that Imogen might not return, when she stepped quietly inside the door and closed it after her. She was dressed just as she had been earlier that day, with the exception that she had changed into a different color top. She ran over, placing her full lips upon his and taking his breath away.

“I’m glad that you made it,” he said.

“I have something for you, sir,” Imogen said, almost hoping up and down, with excitement.

She lifted up her top, exposing those large, perfect, gravity defying breasts. Each nipple, now slightly swollen and red from abuse, sported a silver ring pierced through it. Mike could feel the blood rush from his face, and new where that blood was going. His cock stood up in rigid glory, like it hadn’t done since he was a teenager, creating a tent in the hospital bedding.

Leaving her breasts exposed, Imogen rushed forward, pulling down the bed clothes and moving aside Mike’s hospital gown. As she had the day before, she swallowed his cock and began sucking with abandon, all the while working it with her hand. It took only a fraction of the time that it had taken the day before though, until Mike had filled her mouth with a load of hot semen. He came so hard and so long, that in the back of his mind, he thought that his balls might actually shrivel up. When he had finally stopped, Imogen spent several moments licking him clean, then sat up on the side of the bed and pulled her top down over her breasts. She had several drops of sperm on her face, which she scooped up with a slender finger and licked off.

“You are the sexiest woman in the universe,” said Mike.

“Do you like my breasts, sir?” she asked.

“Yes, I do,” he replied, and then after a moment. “but from now on, I want you to refer to them as titties.”

Her eyes dilated as she recorded the information.

“Do you like my titties, sir?”

“Yes,” said Mike.

The two of them curled up together on the hospital bed much as they had that afternoon. This time. Mike pulled the blanket up over them both. The disapproving nurse seemed to have gone home for the day, because it was a male nurse who came in twice during the night. Neither time did he say anything, though he leered at the shapely form next to Mike under the blanket.

The next morning, Mike got up and dressed in one of the new outfits that his new girl had picked out for him at the mall– a twill jacket and matching pleated pants with a mustard colored tie—then had to wait what seemed like an interminable amount of time to be discharged. If Imogen hadn’t been there, he would have been throwing a fit. But with her there, nothing seemed to be that bad. At last an orderly arrived with a wheelchair and rolled him out the front door. Once outside, Mike got up and walked to the car. But he let Imogen drive him home.

As they drove home, Mike watched Imogen, marveling at her motoring skill. Then he noticed something else.

“You have more earrings!”

“Yes, sir,” she said. “I forgot to tell you last night. The tattoo and piercing studio had no problem with giving me two addition pierces in each ear.

“Incredibly sexy,” said Mike. “though something of an anti-climax, after last night’s surprise.”

“You mean my titties, sir?”

“Yes.”

“May I ask you more questions on that subject, sir?” asked Imogen.

“Yes.”

“Why do you find tattoos and body piercing to be erotic?”

“Part of it is simple adornment,” said Mike, “but of course it’s more than that. Body piercing is so sexual. Adorning one’s self not just to be more attractive, but to be more sexually attractive. There is also something about the permanence of the thing. That’s really it with tattoos. On the other hand, it’s easy to go overboard and cross the line from highly erotic to just bizarre.”

“Would you like me to have a tattoo, sir,” asked Imogen.

“Yes, I think I would,” said Mike.

“Would you like me to have more body pierces, sir?”

“Probably,” said Mike. “but not your eyebrows. I’ve always thought eyebrow piercing was just weird.”

“Very good, sir,” said Imogen. “Can I query you on more of your sexual preferences?”

“Sure,”

“I know you enjoy it when I fellate you,” she said.

“I certainly do,” replied Mike. “but from now on, you will refer to it as a ‘blow job’. And you will say ‘may I give you a blow job, sir?’.”

Imogen’s eyes dilated momentarily as she took in the information.

“Would you like to sodomize me, sir?”

“Say ‘fuck in the ass’.”

“Would you to fuck me in the ass, sir?”

“I most definitely would. Are you programed for anal stimulation?”

“I am programmed to be stimulated wherever and whenever you wish me to be, sir?”

“Do you wish me to engage in sexual congress with other men or women?”

“I might like to see you with a woman, or for us to have a three-way with a woman some time in the future,” said Mike. “but you will not engage in any sexual activity with anyone else unless I specifically require you to do so.”

“ I will not engage in any sexual activity with anyone else without your specific command to do so, sir,”

“Say ‘I won’t fuck anyone else’.”

“I will not fuck anyone else without your specific command to do so, sir,” said Imogen. “Would you like me to be available for you to perform cunnilingus?”

“Say ‘eat my pussy’.”

“Would you like to eat my pussy, sir.”

“Yes, I would like that,” said Mike. “I want you clean, and sweet smelling, and hairless at all times, so I can enjoy eating your pussy.”

“I have already taken care of that, sir.”

The reached Mike’s house and Imogen came around and opened the door for him. Together they went inside. Once again Mike was struck at how perfectly clean the place was. It had been vacuumed, dusted, and he even noticed that his DVD and CD collections were alphabetized.

“The place looks great,” he said.

“Thank you, sir,” beamed Imogen.

He then turned and noticed that his artificial Christmas tree had been retrieved from the garage, set up in the living room, and decorated.

“I hope you don’t mind, sir,” said Imogen. “I realized from the television that the day after tomorrow is Christmas and deduced from your possession of this tree and the Bible in the bookcase that you might wish to celebrate it.”

“That’s fine,” said Mike. “I’m not really religious, but we always celebrated Christmas. I just didn’t put up any decorations this year because I was all alone.”

“You are not alone now, sir,” said Imogen.

“May I give you a foot rub, sir,” she asked.

“Sure,” said Mike, sitting in his recliner, extending the foot rest, and taking off his shoes and socks.

Before Imogen approached him, she pulled her top over her head, freeing those magnificent and now adorned breasts, she stepped out of her shoes, and shimmied out of her skirt and thong. All of her clothing, she hung on a hook by the door, which Mike noted hadn’t been there before. The shoes she sat on the floor below the hook.

Though Imogen gave an excellent foot massage, the fact that she did so naked in front of him, with her breasts swaying as she rubbed, sent shivers of excitement through Mike. When she finished, he hopped up from the recliner, and the massive bulge in his pants made it clear to her why.

“Would you like to fuck me in the ass, sir?” she asked.

“Damn right I would.”

Imogen hopped down the hallway toward the bedroom. Mike followed.

“I have some KY jelly in the bathroom,” he said.

“You don’t need any, sir,” she said. “All of my orifices are self lubricating.”

Mike stopped in the hallway for a moment. Wow. When he went on into the bedroom, he found Imogen on the bed, face down with that wonderful perfectly toned ass sticking up in the air. She spread her knees, exposing her beautiful pussy and incredibly cute asshole to Mike. Mike slipped out of his pants and shorts, leaving his shirt on, and climbed on the bed behind her. She reached back and guided his engorged cock to that tight rosebud.

Despite her claims at self lubrication, Mike went slow at first. He pushed until the tip of his cock entered with a little popping sensation. She was warm and tight, and as he slid all the way in, he realized that just as promised, they needed no additional lubricant. He pushed all the way in, reveling in the squeezing sensation of her ass, then pulled almost all the way out. Then he began sawing back and forth into her anus. He could feel his excitement and pleasure growing.

Then she said. “Shoot your cum in my ass, sir,”

He couldn’t have refused for anything. Wave after wave of orgasm hit him and he pumped stream after stream of semen into her beautiful, perfect ass, before collapsing on her back. He reached around and found her clit and began to rub it in a circular motion.

“Now you come for me,” he said.

Instantly she was arching her back in the same type of powerful orgasmic throws that Mike had witnessed once before. For a moment he thought his cock, still imbedded in her ass, might be ripped off, but then it popped out safe and sound.

“I want to be in you sometime when you do that,” he said, when her orgasm was finally over.

“I would like that, sir,” she said, then bent down and licked him clean. “Now, rest until dinner, sir. You just got home from the hospital after all.”

Mike was just beginning to doze off, when Imogen returned to summon him to dinner in the dining room. She had set the table for one, with a lit candle as the centerpiece, then stood beside him, naked, as he ate. She had prepared red pepper halibut and for dessert cannoli. The dinner was delicious.

“Can I ask you about some of the things I found in Betty’s old room, sir?” asked Imogen.

“Sure.”

“I found approximately four thousand three hundred comic books,” she said.

“Yes. Those are mostly from my teenage years. I was going to try and sell them on ebay, along with the excess books I have boxed away in there, but it’s a lot of work.”

“Very good, sir. I also found six large boxes of books and papers devoted to Dungeons and Dragons.”

“Oh, yes. D&D is great. I started playing with my kids and we created this whole fantasy world. I’ve been planning to get all of it sorted out. I don’t really have anyone to play with, but I thought I might use the setting as the backdrop of a book I could write.”

“I could play with you, sir,” said Imogen.

“Perhaps. It’s a pretty complex game.”

“I also found six boxes of pictures and associated memorabilia.”

“That’s all of our pictures. Irene started making scrapbooks a few years before she died, but she only managed to complete a couple. I thought about making some my self, but there are just so many pictures, that it would take me a hundred years. And I’m not really into it anyway. Maybe I will just give it all to Betty.”

“Would you mind if I sorted through all of these things, sir?”

“Of course not,” replied Mike. “You are my girlfriend after all. Just take good care of the scrapbook stuff.”

“I will take good care of all of it,” said Imogen. “Except the old books and comic books, which I will sell for you on ebay.”

“That’s fine,” said Mike. “Can I ask you something now?”

“Yes, sir,”

“Was this dinner a healthy one?”

“Had I served it as I was originally planning, sir, with a stuffed bell pepper as the vegetable, it would have been well balanced for your nutritional needs. I judged however that, in light of your injury, a reduction in fiber intake would be appropriate.”

“The reason I ask,” said Mike. “is that I would like to get into shape. You know, good shape. Healthy. Could you help me with that?”

Imogen leaned over and hugged Mike, her still naked breast pressing into his shoulder.

“That would make me very happy,” she said. “I want you to be healthy, and happy.”

Mike spent the remainder of the evening, with his feet up, in his recliner watching “Serenity” on DVD. He had purchased it a week before, but hadn’t cracked the seal. When he was done, he brushed and flossed his teeth, then Imogen changed his bandage for him and tucked him into bed. Then she turned out the lights, and lay down next to him until he had fallen asleep. That was precisely11:02.

From 11:03 until 12:55 Imogen read every published piece of material on Dungeons and Dragons and similar role playing games that Mike owned– some one hundred sixty seven hard bound and paper back books and magazines. Then she once again sealed herself in her metallic chamber, which she had moved into the garage (Mike hadn’t even noticed its absence) for three hours.

At four o’clock, the chamber once again opened, and Imogen began the second phase of her plan to organize the garage. This was completed at 6:38, after which she brushed and put away her wig, showered and brushed her teeth, then examined her head in the bathroom mirror. Her own hair had now grown to just over one half inch in length. She concentrated for a moment and it turned platinum blonde.

Imogen read one book and four magazines covering the topic of scrapbook making, then climbed into bed to watch Mike sleep. Five point eight minutes later, when she noticed that he was leaving the REM state and becoming partially conscious, she climbed below the sheets and began to lick him to erection and then suck his cock.