The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Girlfriend’s a Catgirl!

synopsis: Sally is exposed to some radioactive waste and is transformed into a catgirl.

Chapter 1: The Cat’s Meow

“Kyle,” Sally groaned, lounging lazily on the sofa, looking over at her boyfriend with his face practically glued to the television set and watching that new Anime craze sweeping the nation, ‘Neko Neko Tokusentai’. It’s the one with the scantly clad alien catgirls running around fighting crime on some futuristic setting. It wasn’t so much the Anime itself that got the blonde frustrated, it was just how her boyfriend ate the whole thing up. “Kyle!” she shouted, sitting up from the leather couch, her brown eyes narrowed into an angry glare, “You called me over here to spend time with you, not to watch some perverted Japanese cartoon!”

Kyle snapped out of his stupor and looked back at his girlfriend with a small guilty grin. “Yeah, yeah, I’m sorry, Sal,” the shaggy young man chuckled, rubbing the back of his head. “But this is a new episode and all.”

She rolled her eyes, listening to his excuses. It was a cartoon, nothing more. How was that so important? It wasn’t like he couldn’t catch the episode when it replayed later in the week. Hell, the episodes were posted numerous times online. “Kyle, you do this to me all the time. You drag me over here, and all you do is watch silly little cartoons.” Kyle looked down to his feet. He knew she had a point. “Can’t you just buy the DVD’s or download them illegally like everyone else?”

“Well, yeah, I can but—” Just then, he glanced back at the TV, and the five girls gathered in the center of the screen and assumed a series of special fighting poses, to intoxicate their foes with lust using their sex appeal. It obviously did more to the viewing audience—young men in particular—than their animated arch nemesis. Kyle’s train of thought came derailed faster than a corn kernel pops, and crashed into the next as he turned to watch again. “Uuuuh,” he began, trying to speak before his brain could process coherency. “Yeeeah, that’s true.”

Angrily, she snatched up the remote in a fit and shut off the set, tossing it onto the sofa behind her and crossed her arms over her modest chest. “Dammit, Kyle, you’re not even listening to me!” He stood up, fixing his wavy brown hair from his face and looked to her, more than a little surprised at her. “Is that stupid cartoon more important than me?” she snapped, stamping her foot dangerously close to his. “Ever since it started airing, you’ve been ignoring me, your girlfriend! What the hell is that about, Kyle!”

Truth to tell, Sally was never this angry, let alone angry much at all. The way her face twisted up, the look in her eyes, the way her lips quivered. It wasn’t something Kyle saw often. But he was no idiot. To him, it was obvious. She was jealous of the cartoon. Of all the silly things, he thought to himself with a bit of a laugh, Sally cocking her head in some confusion. “Sally, are you trying to relay to me that you’re jealous of this cartoon?” he asked. She rose an eyebrow and left her mouth agape, stunned that he’d even say such a thing to her. “That’s it, isn’t?” he continued with a laugh. “Oh man, Sally, really?”

He continued his laughing, but in no way at all was she amused by that accusation. “Oh, you think it’s funny, huh?” she asked, hands on her hips and leaning in closer to him, slowly quieting his laughter as she stared, intimidating him to silence. “It’s funny that I’m angry at my boyfriend for going all gaga over a stupid cartoon!”

“W-well, it’s exactly that, Sal,” Kyle stuttered, holding up with a brave smile, trying to show her that it was just a playful jab. The look on her face let him know that it was not working to save his case. “I-it’s just a cartoon, babe, there’s nothing to be jealous about, it’s ink on paper.”

“Ink on paper that’s getting more attention than your girlfriend!” she snapped. “If it’s just ink on paper, Kyle, why are you so much more in love with it than you are with me?” The blonde, frustrated, pushed her way passed her boyfriend, stomping her feet loudly on the hardwood floor as she made her way for the door.

“Oh, c’mon, Sal,” he pleaded, taking her hand, temporarily stopping her long enough to look him in the eyes. “I was only playing anyway.” But she didn’t buy that. She snatched her hand away from him, casting the daggers on him, her brow arching towards her nose angrily, and proceeded out the door with a loud slam, the force knocking things off the walls. But rather than chase her down and possibly make the situation worse, Kyle stayed inside, rubbing the bridge of his nose with a sigh. The only thing on Sally’s mind right now was anger, and there was one way for her to cool down—solitary. “Well, don’t I feel like a real douche,” he muttered to himself, looking to the TV and then to its remote tossed onto the couch. Then his blue eyes turned to the computer in his room, visible from the living room. He rubbed his stubbly chin with a hum. Maybe he should just make like everyone else and download the entire series. “They say the Japanese version is better anyhow,” he figured, “And I can watch them anytime I want so... problem solved?” With a shrug, Kyle made his way for his computer, a waggle of the mouse snapped it from its snooze, and began to surf the web for a Torrent library or something.

Somewhere across town, Sally found her way home, pushing her door open to be greeted by her two lovely cats, Abbott and Costello. The two black cats lazily strutted up to her, the chubby Costello pausing for a moment to stretch himself out as the slim Abbott bumped himself against her leg with a purr. “I cannot believe him sometimes,” she groaned, scooping him up into her arms. “How can he be so crazy about that stupid show? He’s not even a cat person, and he drools over those catgirls! How does that make any sense, Abbott?” the blonde asked, holding her cat in front of herself and looking into his focused green eyes.

“Mow,” came his bored reply.

Honestly, she didn’t know what she was expecting from the cat. Sighing, she pulled him in closer to kiss his forehead and placed him down on the floor, taking time to stroke Costello’s ear before continuing on down the hall and into her bedroom, the feline duo following after. “Ever since that dumb show,” Sally rambled on, “he’s done nothing but obsess over those over-hyped, over-developed hormonal abominations that dance around in their underwear.” Pausing for a second, it was obvious why he would, judging by the way she described the show. With a huff, she crossed her arms and shook her head in disgust. “Typical man,” she muttered, undressing herself for bed, “Always about the huge, stupidly sized boobs, and the round, taut butts!”

The cats watched on, bored, as she tossed her shirt one way and her pants in the other, continuously bashing Kyle for his taste in cartoons, and women for that matter. Costello looked to Abbott, and Abbott to Costello, a yawn from Costello, and the two rolled onto their sides, continuing to follow Sally around with their eyes.

“I mean, what do those animated girls have that I don’t, huh?” She turned her attention around to her mirrored closet doors, only in her simple blue-striped bra and panties. Her reflection showed her trim body, mid-length blonde hair, gentle brown eyes, but aside from the fur, paw-hands, ears and tail, she lacked something else in comparison of the ‘Neko Neko Tokusentai’ cast; a voluptuous figure. Even the smallest of the group of catgirls was at least in the neighborhood of a double-D cup, with wide, curvy hips, and a perfect little bottom.

Sally cupped her breasts and experimentally squished them together, the small mounds forging a bit of cleavage. They were just under a modest B cup, but had a nice shape to them. Her hips weren’t quite so wide, but left the impression of femininity, same with her backside. She found herself looking at a pretty young woman, but began to feel that maybe Kyle was seeing her in a different light thanks to those catgirls. With a final groan, Sally turned and stormed for her bed angrily. “Why am I getting so worked up, Costello?” she asked her cat, not expecting an answer, “It’s just a stupid cartoon! They’re drawn to be perfect.” Costello meowed lazily and nuzzled her cheek. The warmth of her pet and the gentle vibration of his purr put her mind at ease as she closed her eyes tiredly. “Perfect,” she repeated with a yawn. “Perfect...”

The next morning, along with her blaring alarm, her phone was going off right next to her ear. Bolting awake, with a surprised yowl from Costello as he cowardly ran behind the still snoozing Abbott, Sally banged her fist against the clock and promptly looked to her phone, the name ‘Kyle’ on the window. The blonde girl sneered at the still ringing device, eagerly pressing the ‘Ignore’ button and placing the phone back down on the nightstand. “I still don’t have anything to say to him,” she said aloud to no one in particular and stood up from the bed. The green eyes of her cats watched as she began getting ready for work. “Animals don’t adopt themselves,” she always said. Thankfully, working at the pet shop was nothing less than an absolute joy for Sally, an animal lover if there ever was one.

Dressed for work and ready to conquer the day, Sally made sure the cats had food and gave them each a pat on the head and a kiss on the cheeks as she started out the door. Not even a few steps from her porch, and once again, for about the sixth time that morning, her phone was blown up, by the same person. She rolled her eyes and pulled open the phone and put it up to her ear. “Finally tired of your little cartoon, Kyle?” she asked, a little bitterly.

[C’mon, Sal, I really didn’t mean any of that last night,] Kyle pleaded, genuinely apologetic about their little tiff the night before. Sally remained quiet, milking this for all it was worth, at least just to hear him grovel. [I did what you said, and I won’t be watching the show in front of you anymore. You weren’t jealous, you were frustrated because I was paying more attention to that show. I understood from the beginning, I was just being a jerk trying to get a rise from you, alright, babe?]

“I’d rather you not watch at all,” she replied, a bit of silence on his end, but she smiled and shook her head. “But that’s like telling me not to shop at all,” the blonde laughed, Kyle joining in. “I can’t stay mad at you, you know.” The conflict of last night died away and the topic shifted to this and that. Crisis averted. All was well.

Down the road, a huge semi-truck rolled around the corner and down towards the intersection. The tank on the back was large and white, void of any logos or markings of any kind, but was completely immersed in the norm and wholly unnoticed as much as a semi would be. The driver, however, was suffering from the on-signs of an all-night drive; large droopy bags under his wide and blood-shot eyes, chap lips and with a bad case of the jitters from all the last minute caffeine at the previous stop. Unfortunately for this trucker, he was about to tap out for the night. In the morning. In a truck. In commuting traffic.

“Sure, tonight sounds like a good night for Chinese,” Sally replied to Kyle, smile spreading more across her face as they continued to talk. Her eyes looked up at the traffic light as it flashed ‘walk’ in bright green lights. “It’s your turn to pay this time, hun.” She stepped out into the crosswalk.

“Gotta keep going, gotta keep movin’, Mac, can’t stop for nothin’, no nothin’, can’t stop for sleep, don’t stop for sleep, no stop for sleep, stop for sleep, Mac, stop for sleep,” the driver muttered to himself again and again, feeling his eyelids grow heavier and heavier by the minute. Before he knew it, his vision blurred and he blacked out.

Hooooooooonk!

Sally’s attention snapped to the oncoming horn and she let out a scream as the white semi barreled for her. Instantly, the sounds of her scream and the blaring of the horn brought Mac from his sudden daze. With a shout and a curse, the driver spun the wheel and swerved the careening vehicle away from her. But the sudden maneuver forced the truck onto the tires edge as it turned, falling flat on its side. The tanker on the back swung outward for her, another terrified cry as she began to run from it as it snaked around her, leaving her in the center of a half-circle of the truck and tanker. “Ho-ly shit!” a voice called from the front of the vehicle as Mac pulled himself out by the door. “Damn, girl, you okay?”

Sally stood, wide eyed and mouth agape, recounting what had just happened to her. The last thing on her mind was the man from the truck. Kyle was left on the other line, frantically shouting and calling for her, but all she could say to him was an oddly calm, “I’ll call you back.” With that said, she clicked the phone shut and starred off into the plain white tanker. Not waiting for an answer, Mac sped off for the nearest pay-phone, his own cell and dispatch radio knocked out from the tipping, leaving the stunned girl behind.

Suddenly, the tanker ruptured, a small crack spread up along its surface and burst into a large gaping hole, a torrent of what appeared to be water blasting out right at her. She screamed as she attempted to hold the blast back with her arms to no avail as it completely drenched her, from head to toe. The blonde stumbled back and fell on her butt in a puddle of the stuff as the spray of liquid began to die down. In her frantic haze, Sally wasn’t sure what to do. To her knowledge, she was covered in water, her clothes were clinging and her hair was totally matted and hung heavily behind her. “G-great. Just great,” she sighed, wringing out her shirt and jacket some before brushing herself off. “I-I... I gotta get to work,” she declared, still shocked from the whole ordeal, and made her way out passed the overturned freighter and hurriedly made her way along the sidewalk. She wasn’t going to be soaked and late for work.

All throughout the day at the pet store, Sally was feeling increasingly worse by the minute. She had called Kyle and told him about her little brush with death, making light the seriousness of the situation by making jokes. While he was still very concerned, he committed it to memory, and chose not to remind her of it. That did little to make her feel better. Her favorite thing to do was to play with the kittens. She spent most of her day over with them, fishing for them with the cat toys, cuddling them, tickling their tummies and listening to their adorable mews and staring into their bold blue and green eyes. While it picked up her spirits, it was obvious to her that she was in no condition to carry on working.

“Sally, dear,” a motherly voice called over to her as Maria, her boss, came up beside her. “Are you feeling okay, honey?” she asked, hand resting on the blonde’s shoulder. Sally turned to face the older woman, but finding her attention driven to the bouncy red curls of her hair. Her eyes following every bob and movement of the hair, even as she talked. The younger girl just wanted to reach up and—“Sal?”

“O-oh!” she snapped out of her stupor and looked back into Maria’s blue eyes, her own face a bit brighter red. Sally sighed as she rubbed her head. “S-sorry, Maria, I just can’t focus today for some reason, and I’m not feeling all too well either,” she admitted, rather tiredly.

Maria reached her hand up and gently felt Sally’s forehead, her lips curving into a bit of a frown. “You’re burning up,” she said with a voice full of concern. “You were a little off when you came in earlier too. Is everything okay?”

Sally groaned, rubbing her head against Maria’s hand. “Bad stuff this morning, but I don’t think that has anything to do with this.” Maria’s brow furrowed and she withdrew her hand, placing them on her broad hips. “Maria, I hate to ask, but can I take the rest of the day off?” Before the okay, however, Sally moaned softly and tumbled forward, right into Maria’s awaiting arms.

“Of course, dear, you can,” the woman replied, smiling warmly at her employee as she supported her to her feet. “I’ve got some errands to run anyway, so maybe I can take you home. You shouldn’t be walking with a fever coming on.” The blonde nodded, and the redhead smiled more, turning to start out, and once again the long curls behind her head getting her attention. With her curiosity piqued, Sally took a timid swipe at one of them, unbeknownst to Maria, and the two started outside into the employee parking lot. “Lara, mind the shop!”

Maria was a nice woman, always putting her employees ahead of even her business if the time calls for it. A few extra sick days here and there really seemed to help Sally, especially with times like today. “Tina’s getting so big, Sal, you should see her,” the older woman mentioned the newest member of her family, little Tina. Sally wasn’t really paying attention, but she was stuck staring at Maria with a mild daze as she talked. Maria was a tall, wonderfully filled out woman. Beneath her sweater were two large and firm breasts, the added milk weight and bulk made it difficult for the new mother to find bras to fit her, and what she did find bound them tight and held their shape into perfect, creamy mounds. Some of the baby weight lingered, but most of it went to her hips, leaving them plump and wide with delicious curvature. Sally had often wished to be like her, so big, sexy and motherly.

She continued to stare at the mother driving her home, particularly her big, round breasts. It looked so inviting to Sally, how they heaved in and out as she talked and breathed. She wondered how warm it would be to curl up and sleep against her chest. The bumps in the road caused a bit of a jiggle and bounce from them, bringing Sally’s brown eyes into a wide-eyed stare, almost like a curious kitten’s. The light turned red and the vehicle stopped. Maria continued on about her adorable daughter, but Sally’s attention was still at the bountiful sweater-full of breast flesh. Tiredly, she leaned down her cheek against the woman’s shoulder, softly nuzzling and cuddling, and idly making her way downward.

Maria looked over at Sally in confusion as her head continued nuzzling down, closer to her breast. Sally didn’t look as though she was consciously doing it, her eyes closed contently as she neared the soft, warm mound. The light went green, and the car began to move again. “Hey, Sally?” she asked, getting Sally’s attention and looking into her tired eyes. The younger girl replied with a sleepy yawn, seeming to be unaware of what she was even doing. “Never mind, hun.” She figured she best not press any further. Maybe Sally was just feeling really out of it. With a shrug, she continued to drive on towards Sally’s house.

The door opened slowly, and the tired girl stumbled inside, shutting it loudly behind her with a huff. It seemed as though her fever had gotten worse on the drive over. Sally pressed herself back against the door and wiped her brow of some sweat that had just begun to form. “Oh man,” she whimpered, tugging at her collar, “Am I coming down with something?” Abbott and Costello, in a rare fit of excitement, came running down the hall to greet her, circling her feet and nuzzling her legs very happily, becoming quite vocal with her. It wasn’t unusual for them to want to greet her, but they were acting a bit peculiar right now. The two were practically climbing all over themselves to get to Sally, mewling and yowling like happy kittens for her attention. “B-boys, calm down,”she gasped as she knelt down to pet them.

Abbott hopped onto her lap and leaned with his forepaws against her chest, rubbing and nuzzling her neck, loud thunderous purrs can be heard as his tail lashed about excitedly. Sally suddenly seized up, falling back onto her butt with her legs parted slightly. It wasn’t just her face getting hotter, it was her entire body, particularly in key areas of herself. Abbott’s paws rest squarely on her nipples, which sent a strange pulse of pleasure over her small mounds of flesh. As she whimpered, Costello moved in and began to rub against her thighs, purring just as loud, if not louder than his brother. She began to shiver, involuntarily bumping her hips towards the fat cat. “N-no, boys,” she said, shooing them away from her. The two sat obediently in front of her, but something was different about their eyes; they seemed more transfixed on her than usual. It couldn’t be that they were hungry, but they were giving her that look. “Oh, jeeze,” Sally groaned. Rubbing her neck, she felt the slick dampness of sweat, and the room was quickly heating up around her. “I’ve gotta get out of these clothes...”

Without so much of a care, she began to unbutton her top and pull it open, removing her jacket as well as she tugged the blouse over her shoulders. Her bra felt a bit tighter, but she paid it little mind, resuming her stripping by undoing her pants and shuffling them down her tingling hips. There was a gentle sheen of sweat over her slightly reddened skin, mostly on her pert breasts and thighs than anywhere else. It wasn’t enough that her clothes were off, she continued to burn up, sat on the cold tile of the hall in only her underwear. Enough was enough and she quickly pulled off the bra and her panties, collapsing onto the tile as she kicked them off her legs and relishing in their icy embrace. “W-what’s happening?” she whimpered, nuzzling her face to the floor, “It’s getting so hot in here...”

Her cats were doing nothing of assistance to her in her position except for nuzzling up to her again. Abbott brushed himself against her check and down to her neck and shoulder, batting his tail against her nose playfully, while Costello rubbed up to her hip and down along her slender limb, licking at her ankles softly. The room was loud with the combined purring and meows of the two cats, leaving Sally to watch them in confusion and an odd sense of curiosity. Abbott’s tail swished softly in front of her face, and she was compelled to tap at it. Her eyes grew wide as it recoiled from her, and she took another tentative swipe, her hands almost curled into a paw-like shape. “Mmmnnnow what’s going on?” her voice groaned, everything around her feeling fuzzy and indistinct. Her eyes and mind were enamored by the tail of her cat as she continued to paw at it tiredly.

Snapping out of her daze, she yelped and bolted up, startling Abbott and Costello as they focused on her once more. Something didn’t feel right as a strong tingle spread out from her stomach. The sensation traveled from the center and out all over her body, to the very tips of her fingers and toes, and the very ends of her hair. It grew stronger over her chest, causing a slight itch over the skin. On instinct, her hands were drawn up to the small lumps of flesh, holding them against her chest and lightly rubbing them. Sally moaned at the touch, as if they had gone up in sensitivity. Her fingers danced and caressed over her soft skin, more moans following and grew louder and more needy. “O-oooh, fuuuck,” the blonde cried, arching back against her busy hands, drawing in deeper and deeper breaths. She could feel her breasts heaving and trembling as she drew breath. It felt too good to just stop and look, but her hands were slowly being forced away from herself. “H-huh?”

Curiously, she cast her eye downward, and squealed suddenly. In her palms, there was significantly more flesh resting than there normally should be. She continued to fondle and grope her chest, feeling them almost swell against them. With a huff, Sally willed her hands harder against her breasts, the soft squeezing turning into a violent series of pinches, the rubbing becoming hard kneading. They pushed forward, surging further away from her body, growing larger, and more firm, actually beginning to fill her hands. The fattening orbs continued to undulate, growing even larger, their increased size urging her feverish fingers apart as excess flesh bulged from between them. They swelled in pulses, steadily marching further up in size, from grapefruit to ripe cantaloupes, and settling on a size just under watermelon, and just as heavy. Sally’s breathing picked up as she felt her nipples following along in the episode, engorging and puffing up as they darkened from the light pink they once were. The moaning continued on, higher and higher as her nipple thickened a bit and enflamed, jets of milk gushing from her engorged nubs as she arched her back with a raging orgasm.

Her legs quivered and shook as her juices pooled beneath her and down her thighs while she caught her breath. The warm milk slowed to a trickle and rolled down the slope of her massive tits. Sally stared down at the new developments, wide-eyed and awestruck. No words could be found in her mind as she gazed, moving her hands away from them, her fingers dripping with the white creamy liquid. “Milk?” Slowly, she brought her fingers to her lips and licked some off. Flavor exploded on her tongue and she began to eagerly suck her finger clean of the milk. She continued to lick at her palms and along to her wrist, making sure to get every last drop from her hand, and moved right to the next, her free hand hefting and palming her breast idly. Her heavy, heaving breasts jiggled softly, catching her gaze, squarely looking to her nipple, still moist with the white nectar resting inside. Without even thinking, she lifted her breast to her mouth, closing her lips around the swollen nub, and pulling up at it to draw more of the milk out and into her mouth.

The warmth splashed her tongue and she greedily swallowed and gulped, allowing the silky milk down her throat and into her stomach. Swallow after swallow, gulp and gulp, she continued on, filling her belly with the amazing flavor her body was creating. Slowly, her midsection began to bloat outward as she drank more of her milk, blissfully unaware of the pudge that was gradually forming. She drank and drank more, her body thickening as she did. Her hips started to push outward, wider and wider, and her thighs plumped until they were touching, and then some. Then her bottom followed. It was a cute, taut little thing, but that was starting to change, swelling larger and more round, losing a bit of tightness and allowing gravity to take hold of it more, pulling the thickening flesh down a bit into a soft posterior. Sally finished from one breast and quickly took up the next, milk practically gushing from the nipple before even reaching her lips, bathing her face in milk. She ignored it and continued drinking, fueling more growth below the waist.

Both breasts emptied of their bounty, Sally leaned back against the wall, gasping for air, letting all the milk settle in her engorged and tight tummy. She looked down, struggling passed the massive mounds of tit flesh to see that her once flat stomach was now full and round, jostling heavily and sloshed as she shifted onto her side. Looking along her legs, her hips were now super wide, looking more like fat than curve, more so about her thighs, grinding together and exciting her with each motion. And then there was her ass, which had grown incredibly large and round, sticking out a good seven or eight horizontal inches with very little resistance as she pushed her finger against the plush cheek. Her mind was wondering all over the place, in no clear pattern, trying to figure out just what was happening to her, but the milk in her system was making her sleepy. The last sight she saw before closing her eyes were that of her two cats, happily lapping up the milk from her nipples, a soft shiver rolled down her spine as she lost consciousness and fell asleep.

After what felt like hours, Sally was pulled away from her slumber by the familiar ringing of her phone. With a groan, she reached up to rub her forehead, but it didn’t feel like her hand at all. It was larger, softer, furrier even. When she scratched, it wasn’t even a finger she felt, it was more like a sharp nail of sorts. “Uggh, what the hell?” she nearly hissed and looked through tired eyes at her hand. Only it wasn’t a hand. Her eyes widened as she looked at four large, long and slightly chubby digits in place of her five fingers, each ending with a sharp black claw. In her palm was a large, pink paw pad. Her hands had become freakish, large cat paws, covered in thick reddish-brown fur. Sally looked along her arm, finding the fur turning golden blonde passed her elbows with dark stripes creeping all the way up to her shoulders.

The phone continued to ring, but at this moment, a screaming phone was not on the top of her priorities. Further examining her body, she found partial relief in that her chubbiness from before her nap had slimmed down some, leaving behind a curvy, thick look. But it was very short lived. Her upper body was covered in the golden fur and dark stripes, but the fronts of her large breasts were covered in white fur that continued further down her stomach and her groin, reaching further around her sex, which she noticed had swollen a bit and remained quite wet. “W-what the fuck, what the fuck!” she repeated, looking down along her long slender legs. Like the rest of herself, they were blanketed in the golden fur and stripes, dark reddish fur like her arms as it went passed the calf. And much like her hands, her feet have grown quite a bit larger, four large toes jutting out with sharp-looking claws at the end of each of them. “Fuck fuck fuck fuck!”

Finally, she snatched up the phone with her large, awkward hand and managed to flip it open. “K-Kyle, I’ll call you back!” she chocked out, picking herself onto her feet, their new length almost tripping her up.

[Sal! What’s going on, I’ve been trying to call for the last hour!] Kyle exclaimed from the other line, concern evident in his voice. [I’m getting the Chinese now, and—]

“Shit!” Sally screamed in her mind. Kyle was already getting their dinner, and the take-out place was only a few blocks from her house. “Kyle, don’t come in here!” she insisted, stamping her foot and stumbled a bit, wrapping her large paw around the corner of the wall, “You hear me, don’t come in!”

Kyle fell silent, more than a little afraid of what’s going on. [Sal, is everything okay?] he asked, [What’s happening over there?]

“I said stay out!” she hissed and closed the phone, the size of her paw causing it to slip onto the floor, knocking the battery pack out of the back as she hurried as fast as her mutilated feet would take her. Sally continued to curse in hysterics as she continued on to the bathroom and instantly turned to face the mirror to greet her reflection. Her green eyes popped open, gazing deep into the slit pupils. Her brown eyes actually changed somehow with the rest of her. Her face vaguely resembled herself, but was made clearly more feline. Her nose had been pushed into a small muzzle-like face, with a black, button nose, a bit of white fur around the muzzle, dark stripes on either side of her cheeks with three short whiskers with them. In the center of her forehead was a white diamond-like shape, and around her eyes were dark red spots. Her hair was more or less the same, save for a more wild appearance, similarly to a mane almost, but her ears migrated to the top of her head and turned into large, black cat ears. Finally, she noticed something flicking around behind her. “O-oh, hell no,” she whimpered as she batted it lightly, confirming that it was, in fact, a tail. Tugging it caused her to yelp and a sting from the base of her spine. It was indeed hers. Its tip was black, and the rest the same gold and striped pattern as the rest of her. “W-what the fuck happened to me!” she screamed, her fit being interrupted by a banging at the door.

“Sal!” Kyle shouted as he hammered his fist on the door, “Open up, for god’s sake! You’re scaring the shit out of me!”

“Go away!” he heard her sob from a distance. “I don’t want to see you again!”

Kyle wasn’t about to just up and leave, not with Sally off in the bathroom crying for whatever reason. He had to find out what was going on. “Sal, you know I can’t do that. What did I do, babe, just tell me what this is all about!”

“No! I-I’m not saying fuck-all to you!” she screamed back.

“Sally, c’mon, what’s going on!” he snapped, fishing into his pocket.

“W-what’re you doing! N-no fair, you can’t use your key!”

Of course he wouldn’t listen. Sally would be mad at him later, but he had to find out why she was screaming and shouting at him about and saying nothing else. If she wanted to break up, fine, but he wasn’t going to sit around and just take it without finding some sort of fix of their problems. “Sorry, babe, but it’s for your own good,” he called out, turning the key and unlocking the door. As he turned the knob, he met with some resistance on the other end. “Sally!”

“No, you’re not coming in!” Sally hissed, holding the door shut. “Go away, Kyle, I don’t want to see you anymore!”

“Dammit Sal!” he shouted and shoulder checked the door open, knocking Sally back, stumbling over her large feet and tail, and falling on her ass. Kyle stood staring down at the buxom catgirl sitting in front of him, astonished into speechlessness.

“D-don’t just sit there, shut the door, dumbass!” she screamed, covering her nude body with her paws, blush clear under her fur.

“R-right! Sorry, sorry, sorry!” he apologized, turning instantly to slam the door and lock it.

The two sat down and talked about the strange state of things that he had just seen. She showed him her new, exaggerated figure, and the milk she was producing, displaying a lot of embarrassment and discomfort as she did so. Her tail seemed to have a mind of its own, looping around her thigh and probing her nethers constantly, causing even more awkwardness. Most of the talk, she sat with her back to Kyle. “And... well, that’s what happened,” Sally concluded.

Kyle was stunned, hearing about this transformation in as much detail as she gave. He was mildly turned on, but the situation hardly called for it. “Why didn’t you want to tell me, Sal?” he asked, looking to her in concern.

“W-well, why do you think!” the catgirl snapped, flinching away from him like she made a mistake. “S-sorry, but... why do you think, Kyle?” she repeated, more calmly, “I’m a freak now. I didn’t want you to see how much of a monster I’ve become!”

“I don’t think you’re a monster, Sal!”

She glared at him with her new catty eyes, stabbing him with her sharp gaze. “Of course you’d say that,” she replied, her tone droll as ever. “You’re in love with that stupid show, and now you have a catgirl of your own now. This must be a wet dream come true...”

Kyle rolled his eyes and shook his head. “I like the show, because it’s fantasy. But I never would want a catgirl in real life! That’s just too weird!” he defended himself. She looked to him, almost shocked that he would say that. “You’re not a monster, or a freak, you’re Sally, understand? No matter what you are, I’d love you just the same.”

She smiled, a little cattily, and her tail swished happily. It made her feel better to hear that. “Really?”

“Really-really, Sally,” he said, smiling. Feeling more comfortable, she inched closer to Kyle, shyly, finding it easier to crawl up to him. “We’ll find out how this happened, I’m sure,” the young man assured, pulling his arm around his girlfriend, “And we can change you back to how you should be.” He reached up to her ear and instinctively strokes her ear. Sally’s eyes snapped open and melted against his hand, purring happily. She instantly pulled away and pawed at her throat nervously at the noise. Her ears drooped and a sad mew slipped passed her lips. And even as bad or wrong the situation was, Kyle couldn’t help but think she was adorable with that look on her face. “It’s okay, babe. I won’t judge you.” She mewed in agreement and cuddled up to him again.

Somewhere, on the far sides of the town, a meeting was being held at the Sep Co. high-rise building. The man at the head of the table, Mr. Jack Septon, produced a chart of the companies profits, and beside it rest another, showing a 100% increase. “So you see, gentlemen,” came his conclusion, running a hand through his graying sideburns, “With the new power plant up and running by the end of this month, I can guarantee a substantial profit increase, at least one to two hundred percent of our current revenue.” The man had a pair of cold blue eyes, and a coif of jet black hair like some sort of 1960’s greaser duck tail and just as oily. His wasn’t a face you’d like to follow you into a back alley, let alone give any control of a multi-million dollar conglomerate to. But the suits in the room were almost eating up his presentation. “Any questions?”

“Yes, Mr. Septon,” a cold feminine voice rose up, “I do.”

Jack’s face turned stone cold and curled into a look of disdain, looking over to the woman at the other end of the table, a lovely Japanese woman by the name of Mori Ankoku. “Yes, what is it, Ankoku-san?” He asked, an air of professionalism about his voice.

Mori stood from her seat, standing arms crossed under her large bust and looked the man squarely in the eyes. “Your presentation is indeed vivid and colorful; I do enjoy the color choices for the pie chart and graphs, very artsy,” she chided offhandedly, “But am I wrong in assuming that your plant does not produce any sort of waste?” From her statement came the murmurs of the rest of the board, quietly discussing amongst themselves the absence of any sort of proof that this plant was clean.

Septon flinched, but held up a smile with a shake of his head. “I assure you, Ankoku-san, that while this plant does produce some waste, it is in no way going to damage the environment, if that is your concern.”

“I call shenanigans,” she replied boredly, flicking her black hair over her ear as she took her seat, crossing her slender legs under the table.

“E-excuse me?”

“I said that I call shenanigans, Mr. Septon,” Mori repeated herself. “Man has been trying for decades to find safe, economical and environmentally sound ways to dispose of potentially harmful waste, be it from power plants, or the copious amounts of excrement that you are trying to feed us.” A silence fell in the room, save for the creaking of the leather seat as she adjusted herself. “What is your environmentally ‘safe’ method of disposing of your waste, or were you going to keep it for a rainy day?”

The rest of the board continued on amongst themselves, unnerving Septon to no end. He cleared his throat and wiped his brow. “T-that is a company secret, Ankoku-san,” he answered, waving his finger at her with a smile, “Like any good magician, I must not give away my secrets.”

Mori snorted and shook her head with a bit of a condescending smile. “Mr. Septon, I must be frank about this,” she said with a soft giggle, covering her lips with her dainty fingers, “but you are no magician.”

Before he could retort, his phone buzzed at his waist, twice, meaning an urgent matter. He rose his finger to the board with a small smile as he reached for his phone. “Septon,” he greeted, turning around to face the window. The reply came immediately, but it was not what he wanted to hear...

[The waste was discovered, Mr. Septon. The disposal truck tipped over at the intersection of 11th and Bleaker earlier today,] a voice said on the other line, already causing the seamy business slug to perspire. [They have yet tracked down the truck’s port of origin.]

“Good,” he hissed, quietly, cupping his mouth to cover his voice, “I’ll send a clean-up crew immediately. And where is Mac?” he continued to dig, trying to keep a low profile.

[At the police station, sir.]

Septon fought back a groan, but maintained composure, despite the vein in his neck pulsing with rage. “Send someone to pick him up, and pay any kind of bail.”

[Yes, At once, Mr. Septon.]

Clicking his phone shut, he wiped his forehead and turned back around with a smile worthy of his trademark. “Pardon me, ladies and gentlemen, but it appears that my son has caused some sort of mess, and needs to be picked up from detention,” he lied through his teeth and took up his suitcase. “Please, go over the charts and graphs at your leisure, and do give it some thought. I must be off now, have a good evening.”

“Mr. Septon,” Mori called to him, getting his attention for a moment longer. She simply smiled at him and gave him a polite bow. “Oyasumi,” she almost chirped, a touch of venom evident.

Jack smiled and nodded, returning the gesture, “And good evening to you too, Ankoku-san.” Turning, he started out into the hall, a look of the purest anger present on his features. “That stupid fool!” he thought bitterly, “How could he screw up this badly! When I get my hands on him, he’s going to wish he died in that accident!” Septon almost punched the call button for the elevator, but had an appearance to maintain. Just before the doors opened, he forced a believable smile, stood aside as the newcomers from the elevator exited, and entered right after. “I don’t care who, or even how, but someone is fucked tonight,” Septon thought as the doors shut in front of his reddened face.

The night was slow, and eating lukewarm Chinese take-out did little to improve it. Sally slurped up the last of the Chow-Mein while Kyle finished up with the pot stickers, and the two cuddled, like normal, on the sofa to watch a movie. She wasn’t entirely over the whole becoming a catgirl episode, but she was relaxed, managing to squeeze her enhanced body into her favorite pajamas. The top was barely able to contain her titanic melons, acting as something of a tube top in its current state, and the pants barely made their way just over her knees with her new tummy pudge and broad thighs. She was not cutting a hole in the back for her tail, so she had to settle with the back dipping in a bit under the swaying appendage. She appeared almost normal, but perhaps Sally was in a bit of denial.

Kyle, though genuinely concerned, couldn’t help but find her new appearance—especially with the tight PJ’s on—and catty habits to be something of a kinky turn-on. Maybe there was something with him and catgirls that he never realized until now, but all he knew was he liked what he saw. What red-blooded male wouldn’t like the thought of his girlfriend with blown out and over the top proportions. And there were plenty of men with some sort of lactation kink in their minds. He would be all over her if not for the fact that she was still getting used to everything, and he didn’t want to do anything to upset her. “Damn this hard-on,” Kyle thought and hid it under the throw pillow.

Partway through the movie, Sally wound with her head resting on the pillow, bunched up like a cat with her backside risen high as she rest on her knees. It wasn’t the easiest thing to ignore, especially with her tail flicking curiously at his nose, and her round ass up in the air as he rubbed her back. He couldn’t help but realize just how cat-like she was being. Daring not to say anything, as it would spoil his view as well as freak her out—a lose-lose situation for them both. But his erection wasn’t going down anytime soon...

Sally suddenly bolted up, her eyes slit and focused as she looked down at the pillow. “S-Sal?” Kyle asked, watching as her tail twitched in interest. Without answering, her large paw gently took the pillow and pushed it onto the floor, finding where the irresistible scent was coming from and stared intently at the tent in his jeans.

“Ooh, Kyle,” she almost purred, leaning in closer to his crotch, her bottom lifting higher into the air as she neared the rigid pole, getting a nice long drag of the scent. She shivered and idly pressed her breasts against his leg, a bit of moisture dribbling onto him. “A-are you wearing s-some... like... strong cologne?” she asked, still taking his scent in.

The attention she was giving wasn’t doing any more than arouse him further. His member hardened and twitched as she brushed her nose against it, sniffing around it, breathing heavier and grinding her thighs together. He didn’t answer, and just let his girlfriend get her fill of his scent. Her paws gently reached down lower, pawing at his package just below his building erection, making him grunt suddenly and lightly work his hips against her and brushing against her nose and lips. She purred, letting her eyes roll back at the incredible thing she was sensing. Her other paw reached between her thighs and softly pawed at herself, to Kyle’s delight. Nothing was more hot than your girl getting off on smelling your cock, no matter what angle you saw it from.

Not wanting to keep her from what Sally wanted, Kyle un-zipped his pants and fished his stiff rod out of his shorts for her to get a good view of. Her eyes shone with desire, drawing in the full blow of his masculine scent. With another light purr, the hungry cat girl leaned forward, tentatively lapping at the head of his penis, tasting the salty tang of his pre with a pleased little mew. Kyle shuddered at the faint texture of her tongue, wondering how he didn’t catch it before when they had kissed, but more than enjoying it as it snaked around his turgid organ as she began to give him the mother of all blow jobs. She took the entire nine inch length into her mouth, careful of her sharp teeth, and sucked him into the back of her throat. Even as a cat, Sally was a pro at giving head, seemingly lacking a gag reflex. She bobbed her head up and down his cock, slurping up any bits of pre-cum as they oozed from the tip. He groaned loudly, rubbing himself against her paw as it caressed at his balls gently.

She mewled and moaned, eagerly going to town on him and herself, but something wasn’t clicking to her. Spreading her legs further and grinding against her large hand, she wasn’t getting any more pleasure from it than if she wasn’t even trying. Frustrated, she reached into her pants, finding her paw too big to fit through and adequately and safely pleasure herself with her sharp claws. She grunted as she tried, still rapidly working her head up and down his length with wet slurping mews and chirps, refusing to let it out of her mouth. Her belly wanted his ‘milk’. “S-Sal?” he asked, watching her try in vain to touch herself.

“Prt thr kittr,” she sputtered, still sucking away. It didn’t take a genius to understand what she wanted. She pulled her paw away and began to hastily slide down her tight PJ bottoms, a noticeable damp spot in the center. Her swollen pink lip were throbbing, dripping with her thick honey, eagerly awaiting attention. Without a moment’s thought, Kyle’s hand reached around and pulled her in by her ass and proceeded to work his fingers in and out of her sopping cunt. She yowled in sudden pleasure, deep-throating him with a swift motion, and voraciously slurped at his hard-on, a loud moan from his own lips. As he worked his fingers into her, the room was filled with the thick wet sounds of heated foreplay, and smelled just as strongly. She grunted and ground her hips against his busy hand, her thighs holding it in place as they too began to turn moist and warm. She purred strongly, his dick still in her mouth, the vibrations sending him over the edge as the head burst, blobs of his hot seed bubbling up into her mouth and down her throat, greedily and hungrily swallowing as he groaned loudly.

With a pop, he pulled out of her mouth, bits of cum rolling out of the corner of her mouth as he forced her onto her back and threw his pants off across the room, his member still raging hard. Her only response was deep, sexual purr, spreading her legs open wider, parting her slick folds for him to see. He didn’t hesitate and speared his manhood deep into her flower, juices spatting around their thighs. Sally cried out with a loud yowl, wrapping her legs instinctively around his waist and urging him to thrust in deeper and harder. She lashed her arms out and pulled around his neck to pull him in closer, her sporadic moans turning him on to no end and goading his thrusts on faster. She was never this sensitive, but now she could feel every last bit of his cock, the length, the girth, the veins. She came again and again, repeatedly from the amazing new feelings she’s experiencing. Her claws raked against his back, a small pained grunt from him as he pushed on forward, wildly fucking her pussy like an animal, hard and rough pumping, their juices splattering around on their thighs and the sofa beneath them.

“O-oh goood, K-Kyle!” she moaned, tightening her cunt as he continued to work harder and deeper into her, forcing him to work that much more fierce if he wanted to fuck her and keep his cock in place. It was like she was blowing him with her snatch, the force like a powerful suck. He grunted in both pain and pleasure, driving in with animalistic abandon, the convulsing of her repeated orgasms adding to his intense pleasure. With a final loud and lustful shout, he forced himself in deeper, blowing another load into her tight hole, filling her cunt right up with more of his spunk.

The two collapsed on top of each other, panting and breathing heavily to catch their breath, both sweaty and tired, and both entirely content with their little romp. “S-sex has never been this... fucking great,” she gasped, letting out a deep breath. “I’ve never cum so much before,” she mused, unclenching her pussy to release his member, letting a pool of her juices ooze from her slit with a pleased grin on her face.

Kyle was just as satisfied as she was. Sex with this new Sally was absolutely incredible. As strange and unnatural as it was, he was willing to accept things as they were in case she couldn’t be changed back. And in a deep, dark dank place of his mind, he didn’t want her to return to normal. He loved his Sal dearly, and did want her back to how she was happy, but there’s always that touch of evil in everyone’s hearts, no matter how pure. “You can say that again, babe,” he laughed back and nuzzled into her heavy tits, reaching up to gently squeeze them at the base, dark rings spreading out from her responding nipples as milk began to dribble out. “But boy am I thirsty,” Kyle said with a devious little smirk.

“I was afraid I was the freak,” she giggled and lifted her top over her massive milkers, a small spray of milk from her swelling nips getting him in the face. Kyle leaned up closer, and took a nub into his mouth, beginning to suck, drinking the warm creamy milk straight from the source. He always secretly wished she’d get pregnant, just so he could try this sort of thing for a quick laugh, but now that she was milking, he couldn’t he happier that she wasn’t having a baby either.

“Am I sucking too hard?” he asked, pausing his drinking.

Sally only shook her head with a smile, and stroked his hair softly. “No, honey, you’re doing purrrrrfect,” she let slip and covered her mouth as she began to moan.

End of Chapter 1: The Cat’s Meow