The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Girlfriend’s a Catgirl!

synopsis: After her mutation into a catgirl, Sally wishes to be left alone, but Mori Ankoku and her crew are out to expose the people who did this to her and find themselves in their own mess of trouble.

Chapter 2: Batting for the Same Team

“Do you have any idea the kind of position you’ve put me in, you big dumb lummox!” Jack Septon scolded, leading the truck driver, Mac, into his office. “Shut that door behind you!”

Mac gulped and nodded his head, doing as he was told. “I’m sorry, Mr. Septon,” he apologized, taking off his hat and exposing his balding head of hair and holding it in his hands nervously. “It shouldn’t have happened.”

With a groan, Septon sat in his chair behind the desk and pulled up a large bottle of whiskey and a shot glass, slamming them angrily on the mahogany wood surface. “It not only should not have happened, it could have been avoided entirely!” he shouted, pouring the amber liquid into the glass and quickly tossed it back down his throat. “I want to know exactly what happened, Max!”

The trucker was not about to correct the man, his face already tinting red with anger, and nodded in response. “Well, you see, Mr. Septon,” Mac began, “I’ve been working the graveyard shift for weeks, and I haven’t had much sleep.” Jack poured himself another shot and downed it, preemptively pouring another. “When you asked me to take this job under the table, I just got done with another all-nighter, but I needed the money, so I took it. And then I fell asleep at the wheel, and there was this girl so I swerved and tipped the truck! Mr. Septon, I’m sorry, but you’ve been working me too hard—”

Mac’s tale was interrupted by the sound of the shot glass slamming into the desk again. “I don’t want to hear your petty tale of misplaced sleeping schedules or your blatant complaining about doing your goddamn job!” Jack snapped, standing from his seat and pointing at the cowering man. “What I want to know is why you would try to make a fool of me like this!”’

“P-pardon sir?” he asked, looking back up to the man’s cold eyes as they pierced him like daggers.

“You heard me, you incompetent sack of organs!” he shouted, banging his fist on the desk, the whiskey in the bottle jostling back and forth in its container. “Do you want to make a fool out of me?”

“Mr. Seption, I wasn’t—”

“I said, do you want to make a fool out of me!” Septon yelled, leaning over his desk like he was a chained lion lunging at someone, jarring Mac a step or two back. “Well!?” he growled threateningly. Mac could only respond with a nod, then a corrective shake of his head. “You had better not be! I do not like being made a fool of!” Jack sat back down in his seat and poured yet another shot for himself. Drinking it down quickly, he slammed the glass into the wood again and turned his chair around to look out at the evening cityscape.

Shifting in his spot, Mac gripped the bill of his hat more firmly. He was dreading asking this question, but he had to make his point clear. “Mr... Mr. Septon?” he started meekly, to get his attention. His chair creaked as he turned slowly to face the driver, a stone cold look on his face. “I’m sorry to ask, but, what exactly was I toting?” he asked.

Septon’s brows arched dangerously. “I mean,” Mac continued on, despite the look he was given, “If I knew what it was, then I could’ve tried harder and taken precautions before the drive.” Jack rose from his seat slowly, still fixed on the man across from him and starting around the desk. “I-it’s... no one’s fault but my own, sir, but that’s why people put the little ‘fragile’ stickers on boxes.” Septon stood before him, not wearing a pleasant expression, but still Mac pushed on. “It’s to... tell people the, uh... contents are... well—”

“Mac?”

“—are to be taken—”

“Mac!”

“—w-with extra care, you know...”

Jack leaned in closer, face turning more red, like a tomato, and glared more fiercely at the trucker, shutting him up. “Now listen to me, you fat tub of goo,” he said, poking the man’s chest threateningly with a finger, “stop asking questions about what was in that tanker.” Before Mac could respond, Jack grabbed his collar with both hands and roughly brought him closer. “As far as you’re concerned, there was nothing in it. Do you understand me?” he asked, reiterating, “Nothing. Air. Oxygen. A big goose egg.” He leaned even closer, sneer evident on his face as his eyes narrowed, “Your job. Your life,” he tacked on, darkly, at the end.

Mac gulped. He was clearly being threatened. “A great big nothing, sir,” he agreed and nodded like a regular ‘yes-man’. “I must have forgotten, sir, that’s right.”

“Good,” Septon grunted and started back for his desk, and his whiskey. “Eden,” he said calmly into the intercom beside him, “Escort Mr. Little off the premises.”

No affirmation was made by the secretary, but the doors to the office opened and in stepped two large men in black suits and sunglasses. Mac looked up at the men and gulped audibly. These did not look like the kind of people who would be into conversation, so he kept his mouth shut when they took a rough hold of his arms, and almost pulled him out of the room and down the hall towards the elevator.

Downing another shot of whiskey, Jack watched as the doors shut behind his men and rubbed the bridge of his nose in thought. No one was to know of this entire mess ever happening. And with his connections, he knew he would be able to hide it from the public eye. If this plant were to be his legacy, it would have to appear to be the perfect, waste-free power plant, even if it would only be a farce. Behind the scenes, the plant would cut corners and generate cost-effective energy while building toxic waste. He would dispose of the waste for appearances, and sell his ‘pollutant-free’ energy at top dollar, thus saving and making him millions at the same time. Jack Septon was not a charitable man, and would rather line his own pockets with gold than do his part to society or nature. This plant was the perfect reflection of his character; cold, wasteful and deceptive.

“How is mommy’s favorite little creature,” Mori Ankoku cooed, rubbing her nose to the nose of her precious fruit bat, Koumori, and stroking her soft furry wings with care. Koumori responded by licking her nose, making the woman giggle happily as the bat hung from her outstretched finger. “Oooh, thank you, Koukou,” she continued with her baby talk to the creature.

“Ms. Ankoku,” a voice came from off to the side, pulling Mori’s attention from her pet to her assistant, Valerie Yvonne. The young woman pushed her glasses up along her nose closer to her face and brushed her hair passed her headphones as she looked up at Mori. “I managed to record the call Mr. Septon took during the meeting.”

“Oh, excellent, Val,” she said with a smile. Placing Koumori in her cage, Mori made her way beside her, offhandedly petting the fennec fox in Valarie’s lap, and looking over her shoulder at the computer monitor. “Any kind of juicy details about his ‘son’ and his ‘detention’?”

Valerie nodded and removed her headphones from her head, unplugging them from the console in the process. “Have a listen to this, Ms. Ankoku.”

The ‘play’ button was pressed, and immediately, the hushed tone of Jack Septon was heard:

[Septon.]

[The waste was discovered,‭ Mr.‭ Septon.‭ The disposal truck tipped over at the intersection of‭ 11th and Bleaker earlier today. They have yet tracked down the truck’s port of origin.‭]

As the recording played, a smirk spread over Mori’s lips. For years, she followed this Septon character’s exploits and his claim for a pollutant-free power plant. She was understandably skeptical of the entire thing, and knew that waste of some kind was inevitable. “Well, what have we here, Val,” she laughed haughtily, rubbing her chin in interest, “What ever would the reason be for Mr. Septon to get such an urgent call like this? His plant is waste-free, yes?”

“That’s what he says, anyway,” Valerie replied, listening to the end of the call and the audio file stopped.

“And by the sounds of it, that poor truck of his tipped over and caused quite a mess,” Mori continued, leaning against the desk and lightly tapping her nail into the glass. “Valley, dear, where did the nice woman in the recording say it was? 11th and Bleeker?”

Valerie nodded and opened up a Flarefox internet browser and immediately brought up a search engine. “11th and Bleeker tanker accident, Ms. Ankoku?”

Mori gave the okay, and the results came up lightning quick, the topmost ones being from that day. “Let’s see, mostly eTube videos,” she hummed, looking at the links of various videos. She pointed at the monitor at the first result, it seemed to have a few views and was the longest one according to the engine. “No better place than the top, wouldn’t you say, dear?”

“Indeed, Ms. Ankoku.”

The video was clicked and the window opened an eTube page, titled “tanker crash!! EPIC DODGE”. It was a very grainy and choppy video, clearly taken by the poster’s phone. The video started with a couple of friends showing off their skateboard stunts when a car horn blares around the corner. Focus went right up to a girl walking across the street as she screams, and a truck careens away from her, causing the plain white tanker to swing out and trap her in the middle of the wreck. The uploader of the video could be heard behind the camera hooting and hollering about how cool that just was. They started closer to get a better look, but the tanker jetting its contents out onto the girl deterred them from going any further. The last bits of the video were of the girl, drenched, walking casually out of the wreck, seeming oblivious of the kid on his phone filming her.

Mori smiled more, pausing the video at the right moment to see the girl’s face almost clearly. “This is perfect, Valerie. Download the video. It might come in handy,” she mused, stroking the fox’s large ears again, to the creature’s liking.

Valerie’s hand joined Mori’s in fussing the fox, Velvet, and proceeded in clicking the download button under the video. “It isn’t much to go on, Ms. Ankoku, other than there was an accident on 11th and Bleeker,” Valerie admitted, getting a shrug from her boss. “Shall we continue through the search results?”

“Yes, please do.”

Unfortunately, upon hitting the ‘Back’ button, they met with an error. Valerie leaned forward, perplexed, and read the error aloud: “Your query of ‘11th and Bleeker tanker accident’ has yielded zero results.”

“Excuse me?” Mori leaned towards the monitor as well and read the same thing to herself. “There were at least twenty of them two minutes ago,” she corrected the device. “Try the search again.”

Valerie did as she was told, even going as far as to reopen the browser and start from the top. The same search was run, exactly as before, but the same error returned, as if it had always been there. “One moment, Ms. Ankoku,” she said, going through her browsing history and relocating the eTube video’s URL address. Clicking it took them to another error. “This video has been removed by a moderator. Sorry about that,” she read aloud, crossing her arms in disbelief.

Mori’s lip curled a bit as she turned and returned to Koumori’s cage, fishing her out with her finger as before. “Septon gets that call about an accident,” she recounted, “and we find a bunch of videos, taken today, of an accident in the same place.” Koumori spread her wings and pawed at Mori’s finger playfully, attempting a nibble as she went on in her summarizing. “He wants to push this waste-free plant of his, and the accident spilled a whole tank of ‘waste’, now suddenly, and this is what I find odd, the video was just watched, and results we just found magically disappeared in a span of two minutes.” The bat screeched in response, flaring her wings out to touch Mori’s finger tip. “Yes, mommy knows. It can’t be unrelated, ‭noooo, right, Koumori,” she cooed at her pet in her baby talk voice, ““Aa! Koumori-chan! Ii atama ga aru ne!

“Do you think Mr. Septon is somehow pulling search results and videos off the internet, Ms. Ankoku?” Valerie asked, idly running her fingers through Velvet’s fur.

“Oh, Valley, darling,” Mori sighed, Koumori perching under her finger, “a man as powerful as Jack Septon will have some very high-up connection.”

“But control over search engines?”

Mori held the bat closer to her face and rubbed her nose to it, glancing back at Valerie. “The search engines are run by the ISP’s, and sites like eTube are run by the search engines. Control of the ISP is control over traffic,” she explained, “Think like real traffic, Valerie. They have road signs that tell you where you can and can’t go. Septon must know a number of people from other ISP’s who monitor any bad publicity that might come his way and keep people from going where they’re not wanted.”

Valerie nodded in response. It was pretty cut and dry, and there was obviously no argument to be had against her reasoning. “I suppose if he were to be linked to it somehow, it would not be very good publicity, especially with that proposed plant on the line.”

“Precisely!” Mori chimed in, taking the computer mouse from her assistant and opening the downloaded video. It played as normal and was paused on the blonde girl’s face, Mori pointing to the image on-screen. “But Jack isn’t the only one with connections,” she chuckled, “Get our boy Cameron on the phone, and send him the video. We need to find out who this girl is, and meet with her. She is going to be our star witness.”

The morning sun rose high and basked the still sleepy township with all its glory. The rays slipped through the shades of Sally’s home and tickled her black kitty nose, making it instinctively wiggle, her whiskers bobbing along with it. Slowly, her eyes opened only to shy away from the rays with her paw and stretched herself cattily, arching her back and jutting her chest out as she yawned. Her eyes focused on the back of her large, furred hand and twisted it to see the rough pink pads on the front side. Her ears drooped as she looked at it, disappointed to find that it wasn’t all a dream or some temporary condition. With a sad little mew, Sally lowered her paw and placed it in her lap.

Kyle stirred in his sleep beside her, catching the attention of her green eyes. She smiled idly as she looked over his curled up form. It was sweet of him to stay with her the whole night, after the entire fiasco of turning into a mutant cat girl, to make sure she wouldn’t be scared. She purred lightly, watching him toss and turn in his sleep. Sally figured she needed to do something for him. When the idea of cooking him breakfast came to mind, a strong, vaguely familiar scent found its way to her senses.

Looking down at her boyfriend next to her, a noticeable bulge in the sheets was like a tall, protruding beacon to her. Her eyes slit as she quivered softly, leaning in closer to it and giving it a sniff. It was the same arousing, masculine scent from last night, the scent she knew as one thing: Kyle’s cock. Suddenly, she felt hot. The heat spread from her chest down towards her stomach, and further down between her legs. Her tail lashed about as she remained leaning over his morning wood with her ass up in the air.

Reaching her paws for the sheet, Sally peeled back the thin white covering and took in the sight of his erection, packed tightly in his boxers with a delighted purr. She licked her lips as she watched it as if it were a tightly packed sausage, her large eyes growing larger as a low growl escaped her. With some careful maneuvering of her ‘finger’, she fished the hard rod out of its confines, and gingerly pressed her nose up against the underside, drawing in the incredible musk that was making her slit wet. Quietly, she moaned, wriggling her hips in the air.

She wanted so badly to please herself, but her large, cumbersome paws with their rough undersides and sharp nails, she wouldn’t be able to without risking some serious injuries. But the odor from Kyle’s manhood was driving her wild with heated lust. With each drag of his scent growing longer and longer, her need grew along with it. Rolling her plush thighs together did little to ease the wet heat emanating from between them. If anything, the new layer of fur only added to the problem, creating more contact against her swollen lips. Sally whimpered and whined. She couldn’t pull herself away from his throbbing member, but at the same time, she was unable to think of anything else. Kyle’s raging cock was the only thing occupying her mind right now...

Kyle grunted as he awoke, feeling something hot and wet encasing his shaft. The sound of sucking and slurping filled the room as he wiped his eyes clear of the sleep impeding his vision, and the familiar sight of blonde hair bobbing up and down in his lap filled his view. With a low groan, he gently began to buck his hips against Sally’s face, feeling an affirming vibration from her throat. “Oooh, S-Sally,” he gasped, reaching for her hair and taking a nice handful of the dirty blonde locks, “Ooh, fuck, that feels great, babe!”

As she sucked him in harder, drawing his throbbing organ further into her mouth and down her throat, massaging his head with her throat muscles and swirling her slightly coarse tongue around the tip. Kyle was in absolute heaven. Her large, full breasts pressed firmly into his lap, warm milk seeping through her shirt and against his thighs, which served only to excite him further. As he rocked his hips and gasped repeatedly in pleasure, his hand moved from her hair to the large black fold that was now her ear, pinching and stroking it as he writhed. Instantly, she moaned at the touch, and practically melted in his lap, pressing her tits up against his balls. Their heat swallowed him right up and he blew his wad, right then and there, all over his girlfriend’s face. With a purr, she pulled away and—likely unintentionally—sexily cleaned her face in the same way a cat would.

Kyle watched in anticipation as Sally slowly licked off the last of his cum. After, she purred again, with more intention, and turned her back to him, her curvy ass wiggling in his face with her tail lifted up into the air. He could clearly see how wet she was, the material of her shorts darkening around her sex and almost perfectly outlining it for him. She shook her hips again with a mischievous giggle, her tail brushing his nose tauntingly. “Do you need an invitation, Kyle?” she almost growled, sexily, spreading her legs further for him, “Fuck me, dammit!”

He reached forward and took the waistband in his hands and roughly tugged both her shorts and panties down passed her ass, which had heart-like formation of white fur from her underside that he found adorable, but their carnal needs were set and needed to be satisfied. She giggled as she bumped herself against him as he stooped behind her, rubbing his still-hard cock against the puffy pink folds of her drooling sex, making her cry out and grip the sheet under her paws. Kyle wasted no time and took her wide hips into his hands and pulled her into him as he wildly began to thrust, pumping his turgid rod deep into her pussy with wet slapping and squishing sounds echoing through the room each time their bodies met.

They fucked quick and rough, Kyle repeatedly spearing into her cunt with forceful thrusts, gyrating his hips and grinding himself into her when they met. Sally screamed out in pleasure as she pulled up at the sheets, ripping into them with her claws, as her heavy tits bounced back and forth under her and sloshing as they slapped against her chest. “O-oh god, Kyle, fuck me!” she repeated again and again, feeling as her tongue lulling out of her mouth and drooling. Bending down, she mashed her tits against the bed to cushion her from the rapid motion of her boyfriend relentlessly rutting into her from behind. Kyle watched as she shifted her position and inadvertently lifting her ass so his thrusts came more angled than before, only heightening both their pleasure as his rod continued to hammer into her slick pussy, juices spattering all around them, and dribbling down their thighs into a building puddle below them.

“F-fffuck, Sally,” Kyle grunted, feeling her tighten violently around him, sucking him in greedily as she pumped backward to meet with him, “you know how to work that pussy, don’t you!” With a shout, he slammed deeper into her, making her yowl suddenly, her tail standing straight and frizzing at the tip. “Meow for me, baby,” he ordered, feeling especially up for a bit of dominance asserting.

“W-what?” she asked, with a deep huff, growing wetter at his town.

Her ass was met with a swift slap, making her cry out again. “I said meow for me! I wanna hear the pussy meow!”

Sally’s face tinted with more blush under her fur and bit her lip. A shiver rolled up her spine from the tip of her tail to her neck, and her nipples sprang to life feeling the rough smack from his hand. “M-meow!” she gasped, looking back at him for approval.

He continued to pound away at her, harder and faster, slamming his organ into her drooling cunt, reaching down and taking her ears in both hands and massaging the way he had moments ago. He took delight in finding it had the same reaction: Sally moaned and arched back, instinctively bouncing back into his thrusts. “K-keep going, pussy! Meow for me until you cum!”

The sensation came back, from up her spine to her brain. The pleasure she got from her ears only added to the sensation assaulting her mind. “Meeeooow!” she managed, turning it into a very erotic sounding moan. Sally continued to meow, digging her nails into the sheet the more she said it. Again and again, she would meow for Kyle, slowly sounding more and more authentic and cat-like with each time. She didn’t know why, but she felt almost compelled to listen to Kyle when he took that sexy commanding tone with her.

Just as the two were about to reach their climax together, Sally’s phone began to ring from the bedside table, freezing both of them in her tracks. “Goddammit,” they both groaned, the obnoxious ringing knocking them out of their mood almost instantly. “I’ve got to take that,” Sally lamented.

Kyle pulled out with a wet slurping sound, making Sally whimper as she reached for the phone, ‘Maria’ read the caller ID. “Your boss?”

“Y-yeah,” she answered, fumbling with the phone embarrassingly with her large paws, “I told her I was sick yesterday, she must be calling to check up.” With a sigh, she managed to open her phone and hold it, albeit awkwardly, to her ear. “H-hello?”

He could hear the concerned voice of the older woman on the other line as he pulled on his clothes. Kyle figured he would start with some breakfast while Sally spoke to Maria. It was more important than what they were doing, although he was still admittedly very flustered over the interruption. Plus, he liked Maria. A total MILF in his eyes. He chuckled a bit as he continued on into the kitchen.

A knock at the door stopped him in his tracks, turning his neck to look at the door. It must have been almost seven, who would they be expecting at this time? Kyle ran a hand through his brown hair in a vague attempt at looking decent and started casually for the door, pulling it open to whoever was outside. “Uh, hello?” he greeted, a bit unsure what to even say.

Mori smiled as he opened the door and greeted with a polite bow, Valerie doing the same. “Good morning, my name is Mori Ankoku,” she introduced herself happily, “Is this the residence of Sally Blake?”

Kyle could already feel the hairs standing on the back of his neck. In Sally’s state, she was absolutely not up for guests. He smiled a bit, trying to appear less conspicuous, and shook his head. “Nnnope, sorry, wrong house,” he said, ducking back inside and closing the door.

A lithe hand stopped the door in place as Mori gently pushed the door back open, still smiling in that way. “Isn’t this 1652 Rosewood Avenue?” she asked, looking at the sheet in her hand.

“Nnnnope,” Kyle replied with a small shake of his head. “This is 1654 Rosevine Way,” he lied, maintaining his sheepish grin. “Ssso, have a nice day, ladies.” He stepped back in and slowly closed the door once again.

This time, a very large hand caught the door and pushed it open with a bit more force. The door opened and out from around the corner stood a large man with long, slicked back black hair, and a pair of sunglasses straight out of “Men in Black.” Kyle’s eyes doubled in size as he looked up at the man, marveling at how big this guy actually was. He towered over the women and was about as wide as both of them, and his muscle shirt did just what you would think; showed off his very toned chest, complete with a six pack.

“Hey, kid,” came his burly voice, crossing his arms, making Kyle gulp audibly loud, “the only kind of jerking around I appreciate is from a sexy lady,” he said, raising an eyebrow with a smirk.

Kyle’s only response was a fearful nod.

Mori grinned and crossed her arms, feeling confident enough that she had his attention now. “Now, allow me to introduce my very good friends here,” she said, knowing that he would happily listen, “To my right is Valerie Yvonne. She is my assistant. Say hello, Valley, dear.”

“Hello,” Valerie chirped with a bow of her head. Kyle smiled nervously and nodded, glancing back at the man with them.

“And to my extreme left is Rocko Stallones. And he is not a morning person!” Mori concluded, shifting her hands to her hips.

Rocko looking down at Kyle and tilting his sunglass along his nose, shaking his head slowly. “Mm-mm.” Kyle smiled again, sweat rolling down his forehead as the man stood over him. “I was having me a nice dream with a cute little honey when Ms. Ankoku called me to boot, kid,” he added, exerting just a bit more intimidation by cracking his knuckles. “Now what do you say, champ? You gonna answer the pretty lady’s questions? Or are you gonna waste my time?” The laid-back grin on his face was very misleading.

“Now,” Mori began slowly, “Is this 1652 Rosewood Avenue? The home of Sally Blake?” she asked in a sugary sweet tone, smiling. “We came all the way from Uptown to visit her, and this would so waste our time...”

“I-I don’t wanna waste your time,” Kyle chuckled, succumbing to the pressure Rocko was putting on him. Scratching his head, he looked behind him and down the hall at Sally’s room and swallowed nervously. “Y-yes, this is Sally Blake’s residence, please come inside!” he said, inviting them in and gently closing the door behind them. “Sally is a little... indecent at the moment, b-but I’ll go get her now. P-please wait in the kitchen while I bring her out!” With a curt nod of his head, he sped down the hallway, barreling into Sally’s room and slamming the door shut. “Trouble!”

Sally had just gotten off the phone with Maria when Kyle stormed in. “I managed to get my week’s vacation early until I ‘recover’,” she said, attempting air quotes, hiding her paws behind her back just after. “But, what do you mean ‘trouble’?”

“I mean three people are here asking for you!”

Sally’s eyes widened as her tail jolted straight back, frizzed at the tip. “What!?” she shouted, “And you just let them in!?”

Kyle stamped his foot and leaned in towards her face, still sweating bullets. “Sal, there was a big man with them! A big big man! Jorgen Schvonzeneggar big, Sal!” he protested up and down, “What was I supposed to do, let him crack my head open like a nut!”

“N-now let’s not panic!”

“There are three people looking for you!” he repeated, “And you’re kind of—” Just then, Costello hopped up on the bed and meowed loudly, bumping his head against Kyle’s hand. “Like that!”

Sally paused, looking down at her cat as he looked back up at her curiously. She looked back down to her paws, flexing her digits a bit before her eyes as they widened in realization. “Okay, let’s start panicking! Kyle, what do we do!”

“I have an idea!” Kyle exclaimed, “In one episode of Neko Neko Tokusentai, they had to hide in plain sight using gloves, hats and baggy clothes.” There was another pause, and she slowly glared at him. “What?” Without a single word in reply, Sally flared her paws out for him to see. “Okay, so your... paws... are a little... bigger than theirs, but—”

“Kyle,” she sighed, shaking her head, “before you give me advice, please make sure it didn’t come from some silly Japanese cartoon?” Kyle hung his head bashfully, giving Sally a cute shrug as she rolled her eyes. “I guess there isn’t much we can do about it. Let’s just get it over with,” she sighed, paws covering her face in defeat. “You go first, I need to get dressed I guess...”

“Sorry, Sal,” he said, patting her head softly, feeling her softly press herself against his hand. Smiling, he kissed her ear, making her purr instinctively. “I’ll go and... see what they want in the meantime,” he promised, getting a sad nod from her as he left the room.

Sally groaned as she pulled off her PJ’s. Her favorite top had been stretched out, thanks to her oversized breasts, and had noticeable stains over the nipple areas, making her curl her lip in mild disgust. Nothing like drying up milk on your favorite clothes. Her shorts fared no better, her widened hips and prominent backside pulling the fabric tighter than they were ever designed to. “Now I have to ruin more clothes,” she lamented, heading to her closet, Abbott pawing at her tail as it swished about above him. “When will this nightmare end...”

“So, you already know about this accident from yesterday?” Kyle asked, sitting across from Mori at the kitchen table. “And that Sally was in the middle of it?” Mori replied curtly with a nod, tapping her nails on the table. “I don’t even think it was reported on the news, lady. How do you even know it’s Sally?”

“Oh, I have my ways of knowing, my dear boy,” she answered, fishing a folder from her bag and sliding it across to Kyle, screen shots of the video obtained from eTube of the truck and of Sally, who was visible, plain as day. She leaned forward, resting her chin in her hands with a small grin across her face, “I have a friend who is very good with faces, you see. All it took was for him to see her pretty face, run a background check, and find her exact address, e-mail address and even home and mobile numbers.”

Kyle looked through the contents of the folder, and felt a chill down his spine. Hell, her birth certificate was probably in there. “Holy shit,” he cursed, looking back up to Mori. “What do you even want with her? Oh god, are you with that trucker’s insurance company? Pedestrians have the right-of-way! Counter suit!” he announced in a panic, slamming his sweaty hand on the table.

Mori only laughed and shook her head. “Oh my, don’t you have an active imagination,” she said haughtily behind her hand, “No, no, we’re not with the insurance company, we simply want to talk to Sara and see what she knows about this accident, and tell her what we know,” she explained, leaning back in her seat.

“Well, what do you know about it?” Kyle asked, calming down from his little fit and fingering the lip of his mug idly.

The woman shook her head with a wave of her finger, dismissing the question almost entirely. “I’m afraid I hate repeating myself, so, you’ll have to wait for Sally first.”

Sally stood around the corner of the kitchen door, back pressed firmly against the wall as she listened in, her large cat ears perking as she heard her name used. She was dressed about as normally as she could with her new figure. No bras of hers would ever dream to fit her as she was, so her impressive breasts would remain unbound and uncomfortably exposed as far as she was concerned. She managed to squeeze on a blue turtleneck sweater, and a pair of running pants, though the buttons on the side of her legs were stressed and threatened to pop, but it would have to do. Her feet were too large for shoes or socks, however, and there was still the matter of her tail and ears, not to mention the fur now coating her body. Biting her tongue, she peered back in, having second thoughts about joining them for breakfast anytime soon...

“Get it together, Sally-girl,” she whispered to herself, inching along the wall towards the kitchen door, “It’s not going to be so bad, right?” she continued to tell herself.

Unbeknownst to her, her fat cat Costello was perched directly behind her on a shelf, eyeing her tail with amusement. His head followed it as it moved left and right so fluidly. He boldly bunched up on his perch, his own tail flicking about as he contemplated his next move. But just then, the white paw of Abbott reached up from the floor and batted Costello in the nose. Instantly, he hissed and yowled in fear and dove on Sally’s bottom, digging his claws into his owner’s pants, causing her to react in a similar fashion, yelping and meowing in pain, tumbling into the kitchen as she tried to pry him off her ass.

All eyes were on her at that instant, and when she managed to get the scaredy-cat off, she already knew that she was in the spotlight. Her wide eyes turned to Kyle, then slowly to Valerie, staring in complete surprise at her. Over to Rocko, who could only remove his sunglasses, just to make sure he was seeing just what he was seeing. And then finally, Mori Ankoku, who was left stroking her chin with a quiet hum. Sally cowered a bit, stumbling over beside Kyle, and clinging to his back as she hid behind him.

“Oh my,” Mori mused, “now isn’t this something...”

The coffee was cold, the buttered toast had gone stale, and the eggs had sat drying up on the plate, but at least Sally’s story was concluded. “And that’s the story of how I came to look like this,” she finalized with a shrug, her ears drooping sadly as Kyle rubbed her shoulder, comfortingly.

“Holy geeze,” Rocko started in, looking to Valerie with a shrug, “this is something out of that Neko Taco’s Hentai thing, isn’t it?” The girls both rolled their eyes, boredly glowering at him. “Hey, toxic waste that makes a cat girl? Only something that screwed up would happen in some weird Marvelous Universe comic.”

“Rocko, shut up,” Valerie scolded, elbowing him and gesturing silently to Sally. “Have some class, would you?”

“Sorry, ‘didn’t even finish high school.”

Mori rolled her eyes, elbowing Rocko’s other side, instantly shutting him up. “Sally, I am truly very sorry about this happening to you,” she said, offering Sally a smile. “But I know who to blame for all this mess, and I need your help to bring him down into the muck he’s created.”

“You do?” Sally replied, glancing up at the older woman, eyes wide like a scolded kitten.

“Yes. The man who sent that truck out was hiding that waste from his supposedly clean power plant!” she declared, slapping her hand to the table. “Mr. Jack Septon! He is a crook and a charlatan, and needs to be put behind bars for the extortion he’s been committing for the last twenty years!”

“But,” the cat girl mumbled, looking to the tile floor of her kitchen, “What can I do to help you? If you know who it is, why do you need me?”

“You were at the accident site yesterday,” Mori explained, “an accident that, according to the news, the city’s database and the internet, didn’t happen!” Sally sank further in her seat, a look of discomfort on her face as Mori continued, “A video with a timestamp is proof, but knowing that man, it won’t be enough. We need a witness who was there that’s willing to testify. You were there, and you could have been seriously injured! And you—”

“—And I am a five and a half foot tall cat girl!” she butted in, standing from her seat, leaning against the table over Mori.

“Yes, you’ve been disfigured! By the accident! What other explanation is there but harmful radioactive waste!” Mori continued to dig at any evidence she could to incriminate Septon. “It sounds like something out of a sci-fi novel, yes, but what’s better proof than a living, breathing—”

“Freak!” Sally screamed, falling hard into her seat and hiding her face in her paws. Silence filled the room, and even Mori drew back. “I don’t even have hands anymore, Ms. Ankoku,” she whimpered. “I have big furry ears, enormous paws and feet, and a tail! I look like something a thirteen-year old Photoshopped to jerk off to! It’s like I came out of the TV set, from that stupid Neko Tokusentai or whatever! How can I testify at a court of law looking like this!”

“Sally,” Kyle said calmingly, trying to rub her shoulder. “Look, Ms. Ankoku, we appreciate you coming here and wanting to help find the one who did this, but...”

Mori sighed, shaking her head slowly. “No,” she stopped him from continuing on, “Don’t explain, Sally’s entirely correct.” Standing up, Mori bowed her head politely to the two, “It was more than a little insensitive of me to use your condition as a means of evidence. I apologize, Ms. Blake.” Before leaving, she fished a business card out of her coat pocket and placed it on the table. “If for whatever reason you change your mind, my personal number is on the back.” She then turned to her entourage and gestured for the door.

“Well, that went well,” Rocko said jovially, masking his obvious disappointment.

“What do we do now, Ms. Ankoku?”

Mori turned and faced them, waving a finger at them, as if she had banked on Sally’s reluctance. “If Ms. Blake is unwilling to present evidence, then the answer is simple: We find our own, straight from the source.”

Valerie shivered, looking down to her feet. “You mean going to Septon’s plant?”

“And dig up the dirt ourselves?” Rocko chimed in, already liking the idea. “Bitchin’! I’ll go get the ski masks!”

“I’ve got a bad feeling about this,” Valerie sighed, but dutifully followed Mori out with Rocko.

With Mori and her crew gone, Kyle’s focus returned to Sally, still sat with her face in her paws. He reached down and rubbed her shoulders lovingly, offering her a smile, hoping somehow it would brighten her mood even a little bit. When it failed, his smile faded. “C’mon, Sal,” he said, pulling her to her feet.

“What’s it matter if that guy gets put away,” she groaned, reluctantly standing up and leaning against Kyle, “it isn’t like it’s a guarantee I’ll ever go back to normal.”

“Let’s not worry about that now,” he suggested, leading her into the living room and ushering her onto the sofa.

Sally stubbornly looked away from him with a huff. “And what should we worry about, Kyle? If we have enough cat food and tuna for three cats?”

Kyle had no answer. He had no clue what they should even do. He sat down beside her and idly stroked her ear, making her bolt away. “I don’t want to be fussed like a cat, Kyle!” she snapped.

Before he could even respond, Abbott jumped up onto her lap, dropping a ball from his mouth for her to take. As she picked up the ball, it jangled a bit, instantly perking her ears up. Kyle watched her as she juggled the ball carefully, cocking her head it continued it’s chiming sound. She leaned into the ball in her paw and nuzzled her nose against it. Closing her eyes in what looked like bliss, her tail wavered in interest as she sniffed at it. Both her paws closed around it as she dove onto her back, rubbing the ball against her face, purring madly and kicking her feet excitedly.

“What the hell?” Kyle asked, climbing over her and reaching for the ball.

Sally purred more as she nuzzled the ball, and even stronger when she looked up to see Kyle over her. Without a word, she dropped the ball on the floor and pushed him down onto his back with a cheeky grin. “I think it wassa catnip ball,” she giggled, pressing herself firmly against him, making sure to squish her breasts against him. “Oooh, Kyleee,” she said with a thunderous purr, running her paws over his T-shirt down to the base, “I’mma lil’ bit horneey now... The kitteh wants to be peeet!”

Her fingers took hold of his shirt and whipped it up over his head, tossing it over towards the ball, and instantly moved for his neck, licking and kissing hungrily as she made her way down to his chest. Kyle shivered, watching her every move as she kissed all up and around his chest, running her tongue sensually over his torso. “Does catnip make cats horny?” he asked with a chuckle.

She giggled as she undid his shorts and boxers and rubbed his cock between her thighs, the material of her jogging pants exciting his flesh. “It makes this kitteh horney, thas fer sure!” she said, sucking on his abdomen and leaving a red hickey. “Good thing these pants’re good fer quickies!” Sally squeezed and twisted her legs, softly stroking his turgid rod as she kissed further up along back to his neck, nipping and sucking sensually.

Kyle’s hands reached out to her ass and took a firm hold of her cheeks, another deep purr from her as he grabbed and slapped it lightly. Smirking, he grabbed the pants and yanked hard, all the buttons along her legs snapping off at once, and discarded them across the room. Her pussy was already so wet, dripping its sweet nectar over his member as the head pressed against the pronounced lips. She mewled with delight, instantly tightening up around him and arching her back to urge her breasts firmly against his chest. He shivered, feeling a trickle of her warm milk rolling down his sides, exciting him further. His shaft throbbed harder as he pressed himself more against her wet opening as she began to bounce her hips in his lap.

They both began to work themselves into a fevered frenzy rather quickly. Kyle speared his girth up into cunt with a wet slurping sound as she gyrated her hips roughly, mashing her tits more against him. He could feel her eager nipples gushing with more warm milk as he pulled her into his thrusts by her ass in time with her pumping legs. Her pussy sucked and slurped its way up and down his cock, squeezing and tugging it like it was refusing to release him. Wrapping her arms around his back, she lightly raked her claws down his spine playfully as they continued to move faster and harder, urging him deeper into her snatch. Each push, she moaned, louder and louder, as she dug her face into his neck. “Yes!” she repeated again and again, lulling her tongue out of her mouth and drooling from the sensations jolting up from between her legs.

Hard and faster Kyle pounded away into her, their bodies meeting with an audible slap, growing louder with each pass. Kyle groaned as he began to thrust with his whole body behind it. Eagerly, his hands grabbed and slapped her ass roughly, stroking idly around the base of her tail, getting a pleasured cry from his girlfriend as she arched her back in ecstacy, lifting her breasts up into his face where he could smell and taste her delicious creamy milk. “O-oh fuuck Kyle,” she shouted through her orgasmic haze, “whatever the fuck you’re doing, keep doing it!” His mouth drew a sweet-tasting nipple into his mouth and sucked hard and roughly as his tongue swirled around it, his hands continuing their stroking just at the start of her tail. Her motions became more frantic, practically jumping in his lap and shaking her tits in his face as her tail lashed about and frizzed.

Her pussy clamped tightly around his dick, effectively keeping him from his imminent eruption. “Oh fuck!” she said over and over, growing more intense as she continued to ride his turgid shaft, throbbing in painful agony as his head grew a dark shade deep inside her. He bit down on her nipple and pulled, making her shriek in pleasure. “Almost there, oh fuck, I-I’m cumming!” she announced, arching away from him, her tits slapping him in the face as a fountain of milk gushed from her abused nipple in time with her pussy’s flow of juices. Just as the pressure around him let up, Kyle groaned and blew his load into her cunt, his bubbling cum oozing out of her and into their laps.

Sally purred contently and nestled up to Kyle, her thighs closing around his member and brushing it against her moistened fur with a mischievous grin. Kyle returned the grin and gently continued stroking her tail, which she seemed to enjoy. She was practically putty in his hands, he thought as she bumped her backside against his hand, seeming almost completely gone in pleasure. His dark side was taking a peek around the corner again, but he was quick to dismiss it. For all he knew, this was entirely temporary. And that it would be wrong to take advantage of it... Even if it would be fun...

“Is everything in order?” Mori asked, fussing her bat, like always, in the back of the van.

“Yep,” Rocko answered, looking over the driver’s seat back at the two women, “In-out procedure, jump in the van, and we tear ass out of here with me behind the wheel.”

Mori and Rocko seemed ready, but that just left Valerie to be the awkward one. She sat off to the side, stroking Velvet’s fur idly, looking over at the two. “Wouldn’t it be wiser to have Rocko coming with you, and me to drive the getaway van?”

Rocko laughed at that, taking off his sunglasses to wipe his eyes from laughing so hard. “Oh, yeah, Valley, I can totally see you at the wheel when we hop in,” he joked, huddling himself up closer to the wheel, mockingly turning it left and right, “‘Buckle up before we go, the speed limit’s 55, so that’s how fast we’ll get away’,” he teased, doing a terrible impression of Val’s soft voice and laughing some more.

With a roll of her eyes, Mori slapped the back of his head, shutting him up on the spot. “Rocko is a bull in a china shop, Valley, dear. He’s more liable to get us caught than he is out here in the van,” she explained, “That is why you’re coming with me and Rocko is driving.”

“Y-yes, Ms. Ankoku,” she replied, sheepishly, still feeling off about this sorted affair. Velvet perked up, sensing Valerie’s apprehension, and softly licked her nose. She smiled, just a little bit, at her pet and gently moved her from her lap as she stood up to finish preparing for their covert operation.

“Now Rocko, look after the babies, okay?” she said, referring to Koumori and Velvet, “We shouldn’t be very long.” Rocko gave the affirming nod and leaned back in his seat. She kissed her bat softly on the nose and nuzzled its face gently with a giggle. “Mommy will be back, Koukou, promise,” she cooed lovingly. “Let’s go, Valerie.”

“Yes, Ms. Ankoku.”

The two quietly hopped out of the van, dressed head-to-toe in black cat-suits with ski-masks over their faces, and made their way for the back entrance of the complex. Entry was easy enough, with Mori entering the access code for the electronic lock, thanks to some very reliable intel from the inside. Within minutes, they were in.

Their search began, going from one office to the next, coming up short in their endeavors. Not a shred of evidence was found to incriminate Jack Septon in any way for any thing. Mori and Valerie were about to give up, when salvation came to them just as they rounded a corner. Before them was a large door, the black and yellow striped bordering and big clear sign stating ‘Authorized Personnel Only’ coming into view as they made their way. “Valley, dear, make a note,” Mori said, looking over the door, running her gloved hand over the sign, “Jackpot.”

It was odd to Valerie that the door, supposedly only for the authorized, was so easy to open, with the push of a button. It opened, revealing that it was an elevator. It was already at its topmost destination, at the bottom floor of the complex, leading the two to come to the obvious conclusion that there was even more going on in the basement. Despite that nagging feeling something was not right, they stepped into the elevator and rode it downwards.

The doors opened at the bottom, and a strong smell hit both their senses, making them cringe and hold their noses closed from the awful smell. They found themselves standing on a platform, with a walkway leading them straight ahead to another door, but it was below them that was the focal point of interest, for Mori Ankoku in particular. “Valley, look!” she pointed her finger down at the lower floor, where large vats stood, filled to the brim with some kind of clear substance with a gaseous fog rising up from it. The vats all were dispensing the contents into simple white containers, bearing no marking or symbol on them, riding conveyer belts into slots in the walls. “I think we found what we’re looking for,” Mori said with a grin, taking out her phone and leveling the lens to get a good few shots of the huge vat underfoot as Valerie produced a camera of her own to get her own set of photos. The vats, the blank containers, and the conveyers, everything had a quick photo or two taken of it.

“Are we finished here, Ms. Ankoku?” Valerie asked, taking one last photo before putting the camera away.

“Just about,” Mori answered, “I think a video would also be good evidence.” She turned in a circle from her spot, lifting the phone to get every conceivable angle available to her at the entire thing. “Nothing has a marker on it to call it a bio-hazard or anything. If he had nothing to hide, would that be so hard?”

The doors across the walkway suddenly sprang open, catching the attention of the spies almost instantly. Coming through was none other than Jack Septon, arms held behind his back sinisterly as his goons followed after. “Now, I wonder who this could be,” he said, in a gruff tone, looking Mori in the eyes. “Ankoku-san, what a surprise. What, prey-tell, are you doing here?”

“Oh, well, Valley and I were just taking a nice, leisurely tour around the complex,” Mori said coolly, placing her hands on her hips.

Jack grinned and shook his head with a bit of a chuckle. “Oh, but this wasn’t part of the tour.”

Valerie was more than a little nervous. She didn’t like how this looked, but Mori seemed to have a level head about the matter. “My mistake, see, we didn’t exactly have a tour guide to tell us this.”

“I see,” he responded, starting towards them, as they in turn started back slowly. He gave the signal, letting his cohorts take point and approach the two. The elevators behind them opened suddenly, as more hired muscle arrived, cutting off their escape. “I’ll need to make a memo of that.”

“Yes, we are very very unhappy with our tour, and want our money back,” Mori sighed, shaking her head. “We’ll be going now, Mr. Septon, I want a check in the mail, come along Valley.”

As she turned, the men had already pushed their way in up close, forcing Valerie up against Mori’s arm. “The pictures, ladies,” Jack demanded, narrowing his eyes, “And your phones too, can’t be too careful, after all.”

Mori pouted, rolling her eyes, as if his demand was wholly unnecessary. “Why, Jack, are you really going to make this mundane tour all the more disappointing?” she laughed haughtily with a shake of her head. “Please, at least let me keep my photos to commemorate the day. I do so love memories.”

Valerie squealed as one of the men took her by the arms as his partner dug into her bag, finding the offending device. “Let’s not get physical, Jack,” Mori snapped, narrowing her eyes at him. “Just take the silly device if it means that much to you.” She fished her phone out of her pocket and held it out for his cronies to take. “You can let go of Valerie now. I can and will sue for assault.”

Her phone taken, along with the camera, Jack grinned, making his approach to the Japanese woman finally. “Ankoku-san. I believe you understand the seriousness of the situation,” he stated, using a high and mighty tone, making her glare at him through the holes of her mask. He snatched the top of the mask and yanked it off her, with her just standing there to bore holes into him with her eyes, “If people were to find out about this little... setback, why, I will be ruined. And that would be bad.”

“Oh yes,” Mori chimed in, a smarmy grin on her face, “So sad that you would be unable to siphon the hard earned money of the people you promised clean and efficient energy to.”

Jack’s face wilted from the fake look of compassion to one of a blank slate. “If you keep quiet, I will give you 10% of my profit margin,” he offered coldly. “That alone will be a hefty sum of money, even for someone of your wealth.”

“You can keep your dirty money, Jack,” she bit back, “I, unlike you, find no honor in swindling people out of their money.”

“Very well,” he growled, face turning slightly red in anger, though maintained his composure fore the most part. “If you keep quiet, I will let you live, Ankoku.”

Mori glared more fiercely at him, her grin spreading across her cheeks. “Try it, Septon,” she dared, boldly leaning in closer to her, “I am among the most wealthy and most powerful women in the world. I guarantee you, if I so much as turn up missing, you will be the first suspect on the list.”

With a laugh, Jack shook his head. “You forget who I am, Ankoku,” he said, leaning in closer and placing a hand on her back gently. “I own this town. I can do whatever I want.” Velvet shivered, feeling a hand on her back as well. Even Mori was beginning to feel some tension herself. “If I want someone... erased, it’s as simple as reaching for a pencil...”

Suddenly, Valerie screamed as she was pushed over the railing of the walkway. “Valerie!” Mori cried out, watching as her assistant fell down, into the vat.

“Don’t worry, Ankoku,” Septon cackled, a look of madness on his face as he pushed Mori over along with her. “You’re following right after!”

Both women fell into the vat with a weighty splat and were quickly covered in the sticky, slimy ooze. As they struggled and splashed about in it, Jack turned to his men and nodded, starting back to the door he came in from. “Come along, boys, that stuff is toxic. I don’t think they’ll be leaving here alive,” he said grimly, tossing Mori’s phone into another vat casually. “Such a shame. She had an amazing rack.”

With them gone, both Mori and Valerie managed to climb out of the vat and onto dry ground with a mild bit of difficulty. Both were drenched from head to toe, and coughing and breathing hard after the sorted ordeal, but mostly unharmed. “L-let’s take the stairs out,” Mori suggested in a quiet whisper.

“B-but Ms. Ankoku, t-the photos,” Valerie managed, shaking still from the fall.

Mori gave no reply, instead reaching for a memory chip in her pocket, safely contained in a thick plastic case. She then snatched Valerie’s hand and quickly pulled her off towards the stairway a few feet from them. It was just a jog up the stairs to ground level, and then they were home free.

Rocko tapped his foot impatiently, rolling up his sleeve to have a look at his watch. It was taking them longer than it should be, and it was making him uneasy. The incessant scratching of Velvet against the back of his seat and the occasional screech from Koumori was serving to only irritate him more. His hand tapped on the wheel of the van as he constantly watched in the rear-view mirror for Mori and Valerie. With a groan, he tossed his head back against the seat. “Jesus please us, where are those girls...”

Suddenly, Velvet stood up on her hind legs and looked out the back windows, her ears perked up as she chirped wildly, pawing at them excitedly. Rocko instantly perked up and looked back at the fox. He only guessed it was because she sees Valerie. Quickly, he unlocked the doors and popped open the back doors. No sooner did the two jump into the back and slammed the doors shut behind them. “Drive, Rocko, nice and easy,” she gasped, catching her breath. Not an argument; Rocko started the engine and let on the gas a bit, casually driving away from the building.

“How’d it go?” he asked, looking back at them, briefly noticing them sporting a wet look. “Pool party?” he joked, with a jovial laugh.

“Do not ask,” Mori groaned, leaning back against the side, fanning herself, looking very flushed. “Just drive, get us to the suite, I’m not feeling well.”

Rocko simply shrugged his shoulders and did as he was told, driving at a leisurely pace down the streets, heading towards their Uptown hotel suite. He couldn’t help but notice how both Mori and Valerie looked extraordinarily flustered. His foot slowly pressed more into the pedal, giving it a bit of gas. “Maybe I should put a rush on it,” he thought, keeping focused on the road ahead.

Velvet nosed her way towards Valerie, practically collapsed against the seat and whimpering, shaking wildly. “M-Ms. Ankoku,” she gasped, breathing heavier than normal, “i-it’s so hot in here...”

“I-I know it is, Valerie,” Mori replied, wiping some sweat from her forehead. “For god’s sake, Rocko, hit the AC!” she barked, continuing to fan herself.

Rocko’s eyebrow quirked, looking down at the console in surprise. “Ladies, the AC is on; full-blast even.”

Valerie grit her teeth, gripping the material of the seat with her nails as more heat assaulted her body, Mori was faring no better as she heaved her breath in and out heavily. “M-Ms. Ankoku, s-something is very wrong here!”

“Y-yes, I’m well aware, Valerie!”

Rocko looked back at the two through the rear-view mirror, beads of a nervous sweat beginning to collect on his brow. What even happened at the facility? “Want me to make way for the hospital?”

“A-absolutely not!” Mori snapped, glaring right back at him, collecting her breath.

Valerie suddenly screamed, looking at her hand, instantly grabbing the attention of her comrades. “M-M-Ms. Ankoku, my h-hands!” she cried out, watching as her nails lengthened and darkened in color, and sandy white fur rippled down her fingertips. The fur continued to wash over her entire hand, passed her wrist and up her arm, where it started to turn a more golden brown color. “W-what’s happening, Ms. Ankoku!” The digits shrank in a bit, giving way to a paw-shape with four, slightly stubby fingers.

Mori continued to watch as Valerie’s body began to change. Her pants creaked and seams popped down the sides as her hips broadened steadily, pushing outwards further until the material tore completely. The rest of the leg below the knee slimmed down some, growing longer and more slender like the hind legs of a canine. Her voice continued to ring out in groans, and even the occasional yip and whine as her feet slipped out of her boots, becoming smaller, daintier paws with the same black nails as her forepaws.

Valerie whined more as she thrashed on the seat, the seat of her pants bulging from around the spine. Digging her claws into the upholstery hoping to ease her growing discomfort, the material finally tearing as a long, bushy sandy brown tail forced its way out of her spine, just in time for her ass to start pushout outwards defiantly as the same fur spread out from the tailbone. “W-what is h-happening!” she moaned, arching back with a shriek as her breasts burst from her top, swelling larger and larger from her modest size to a much more noticeable size, about the size of cantaloupes.

More fur began to overtake her mutating body, swallowing her whole form and continuing up her neck. As it reached her chin, she grit her sharpening teeth and feeling her entire face changing. Valerie’s face pushed forward into an elongated pointed muzzle, her nose pushed in some and became a black, button of a nose. She could feel her ears tingle as they geared for their own changes, growing much longer, and fanning out into large triangular ears, similar to a fox’s, as they shifted more to the top of her head, tufts of white fur at their tips and from the interior.

As her eyes studied Valerie’s new form, Mori too began to feel a bit of a change to herself. She shrunk back against the side of the truck, clutching her chest tightly. Fearfully, she looked down at her hand and gasped as she fanned her fingers out in front of her face. Similarly to Velvet’s hands, hers began to change, the fingers slowly lengthening and turning into lithe claw-like digits. Short and fine black fur swamped her arm and reached her elbows before slowly fading into a brown coloration. “This cannot be happening,” she repeated to herself, looking over and seeing the same thing happen to her other hand.

Her pants creaked and popped at the seams as her lower body followed Valerie’s example, and quickly filled itself out. Her already lovely hips bloomed out as her slender legs became decidedly more slender and smooth, even when the black fur crept up to her knees. She was graced with no tail, but her pert bottom was not left untouched as it become more plump and rounded. “O-ooh, t-this...” she gasped, as the last of her pants ripped open, much like a skirt with a slit up the side.

Thiiis” she began to moan softly as her top began to tighten around her breasts. Curiously, she brought her hands to her chest and caressed herself as she felt them growing. Giggling, the top tore at the center under the strain of her steadily growing mounds. “Oooh, myyy, this is just so...” Her body was greeting her with all kinds of new and amazing sensations. Digging her claws into the tear, Mori pulled it open with a loud rip and jut her now enormous breasts out through the hole she just made, the last of her bra snapping under the pressure. “Fucking amazing!”

She continued to laugh in amusement as her breasts were engulfed by the smooth brown fur overtaking her. Thicker, almost reddish fur bloomed around her neck, like a mink shawl, as her face pushed out a bit into a muzzle, similar to Valerie’s, only shorter and more pointed. Her teeth sharpened as her grin widened, her tongue slipping out and licking her lips, two very prominent fangs grew from her canines. “What about this is just so arousing!” she chuckled, squeezing her breasts firmly with her hands as her ears flattened and grew into pointed flaps on the side of her head as her face was coated in a lighter brown fur, almost mimicking a tan. As she arched her back in pleasure, a pair of black furred bat-like wings suddenly sprung forth from her shoulders, large enough to encompass her entire upper-body.

“How exhilarating,” she cooed, running her hands over her enhanced figure, especially loving the feel of her new, much larger breasts. Her hands sunk into the mounds, the flesh cascading over them, almost bubbling over. Mori was able to coddle them within her arms, squeezing them together as they bulged up in between. Leaning forward, she could actually kiss the swells of her own flesh, making her shiver with pleasure. “They’re just so big now, almost as big as watermelons,” Mori giggled, releasing her heavy breasts and watching them bounce and jiggle before settling on her chest.

With a sexy strut, she sauntered over to Valerie, still face-down on the seat, and licked her lips as she stood over her. “Wake up, Valley,” she said, running her hand down the woman’s back, down towards the perfect summit that was her bottom and gave it a firm grab, jolting Valerie out of her stupor. “Oooh my, Valley, this certainly wasn’t here before...”

Valerie moaned softly, feeling Mori’s hand greedily groping and caressing her, her tail beginning to wave excitedly from side to side. “M-Ms. Ankoku, d-don’t,” she whined, shifting and rubbing her thighs together.

“Why would I stop?” she said with a grin, sitting behind her and grabbing both cheeks with her hands, running her nails sensually through the sandy brown fur, “You clearly love it, Valley... Or would you rather I play with something else of yours?”

“M-Ms. Ankoku, pleeease don’t!” Valerie begged, biting her lip as pleasure took over.

“Naughty girl, Valley,” Mori giggled, sliding her soft breasts over Valerie’s back and settling behind her large, fennec fox ear, whispering sexily to her. “My my, what big ears you have...”

“T-the better to hear your s-sexy voice with,” she replied as she became overcome with lust. Her tail waved harder, feeling as Mori’s lips touched to the sides of her ear, softly nipping them with her teeth.

“Mmm, that’s a good girl,” Mori cooed as she took her assistant by the waist and turning her onto her back, and mashed their breasts together. “Valerie, dear,” she said softly, reaching a hand carefully between their legs and rubbing at her dripping lips, Valerie moaning uncontrollably, “are you getting wet for mommy? Oooh, that sounds so very dirty, doesn’t it?” Her fingers twisted and rubbed as they dipped in and out of her softly, the younger woman wriggling her hips aggressively against Mori’s hand. “Let’s play a game,” she giggled, “I’ll be your mommy, punishing you for being such a nasty girl...”

Valerie writhed about under Mori, rolling her thighs together and bumping herself against the busy hand as it worked harder and faster into her pussy, thick wet sounds filling the back of the van. “Y-yes, M-Ms. A-Ankoku!” she cried out, whimpering with excitement.

Mori firmly took her cheeks with her free hand and leaned in with a sexy smirk across her face. “Ah-ah,” she corrected, turning her captive to face her, “Mommy, you naughty bitch. Mommy.”

“Y-yes, m-mommy!”

“Good girl...”

Mori leaned forward and eagerly pressed her lips against Valerie’s, locking her into a deep and hungry kiss. Their tongues danced against each other’s, Mori’s taking the lead and circling around Val’s. Their breasts pressed more firmly together as hands continued to roam with more gusto. Mori moaned into the kiss, feeling Valerie’s tail excitedly brushing and batting itself against her nethers, to which she bumped back to meet, her lips throbbing hungrily and dripping with her fluids. Her new wings spread in delight and fluttered a bit as her fingers dove deeper into Valerie’s cunt. “M-mommy, I-I’m so wet, mommy!” she cried out, parting the kiss impatiently.

“Well then,” ‘mommy’ replied, catching her own breath, “we’ll need to get something in there, won’t we, Valley, dear?” She slipped her fingers out of Val’s sopping wet lips, dripping with her juices, and popped them into Valerie’s awaiting mouth where they were gratefully sucked clean. “Oh Rocko,” she cooed, looking over her shoulder at the window to the front of the van, “Rocko, Valerie and I need some... assistance if you don’t mind.”

Of course Rocko was busy driving, so try as he might, he couldn’t see anything that was going on behind him, but he could hear it clearly. It sounded interesting to say the least, but was it really a good idea to stop driving now? “But Ms. A, we’re almost—”

“I’m sure we’ll make it worth your while, Rocko,” she said in that sultry tone.

In all his servitude to Ms. Ankoku, she had rarely spoken to him in such a way, and he would be lying if he said he’d never once entertained ideas of sexual fancy with the woman. Valerie too, maybe, even if she was a bit homely. One head told him to keep on, but the other was definitely making an effort to persuade him to pull over and check it out. In the end, the natural decision was made. Rocko slowly pulled over to the curb and hopped out of the van and made his way for the back doors.

The doors were suddenly pushed open and he was pulled in roughly with the doors to slam behind him upon entry. “How nice of you to join us, Rocko,” Mori giggled, pulling her arms around his waist and pressing her impressive tits against his chest, “Valley is really looking forward to this.”

“Holy shit, what happened to you, Mori!” he gasped. For the first time in his life, he decided to ask questions before shooting. Mori was a furry now, he thought. “It’s that Septon shit, isn’t it!”

Suddenly, he was tackled hard and pinned to the ground, something hot and wet finding its way onto the front of his pants. “R-Rocko, help me, please, Rocko!” It was Valerie, begging for him as she ground her hips against his building erection. “I-I’ve been so naughty, mommy wants to punish me!”

Her face was elongated and narrowed like a fox’s, white fur around her cheeks and chin and along the underside of her muzzle, and a strip of light brown fanning out from the bridge of her nose over the rest of her face. Her clothes had already been torn off, revealing a tuft of white fur just above her breasts, stretching down into a matching underbelly, with brown fur everywhere else. Of course he noticed her breasts, grown at least as large as her head each, maybe more, and her much more broader hips as she bounced herself desperately in his lap with an excited thrashing of her tail. “V-Valley, you too?”

“Don’t you like what it’s done to our bodies, Rocko?” Mori chuckled, brushing her now rusty red hair over her pointed ear, a smirk growing on her face as she tore off the rest of her clothes, rubbing between her legs as she eagerly watched him and Valerie. “Come on now, give Valley what she wants, so mommy can watch...”

Valerie was already moaning and writhing, trying to take his cock in through his pants. With his more rational mind pushed aside, he quickly went about undoing his belt, cracking it against the floor and exciting the fennec further. Eager herself, she took the waistband with her paws and hungrily tore them open and pulled them down enough to get to where she wanted. His member was standing straight up right out of his boxers, throbbing readily for her. Her labia throbbed equally as more juices poured out of her needy snatch.

Without wasting another second, Valerie plunged his rod into her sex with a wet slurp, drawing a shriek from her lips as she continued to work herself up and down the length, screwing her hips to urge his girth deeper in. Rocko grunted, taking her hips in his hands and firmly grabbing and playing with her ass, relishing in their soft plushness, and thrust hard into her like a jackhammer. With each thrust and pump from them, her large breasts bounced wildly in his face, her dark nipples wobbling and to and fro and catching his gaze instantly. Not a thought crossed his mind as he suddenly lunged in and took one into his mouth and sucked and licked vigorously. Val arched back, shoving more of her breast into his face as she continued to ride him up and down. “O-oh Rocko, oh yes, Rock!” she repeated, moaning and crying over and over.

Mori licked her lips as she watched. Her eyes were indecisive and darted from one piece of action to the next. Val’s pussy swallowing up Rocko’s meat greedily, or her rounded and perfect ass bouncing in his lap? Or was it his large manly fingers squeezing the cheeks, and her ass flesh pinching out between them? She also liked seeing her tits smothering his face, or his lips wrapped tightly around her nipple. She shivered, taking it all in, her own juices rolling down her thigh and dripping onto the floor of the van as her fingers continued to pinch and tug her clit and rub into her slick folds. Biting her lip, she continued to watch, gyrating her hips against her busy fingers. Her super-sensitive ears was picking up such delightful noises from her assistants’ loins. “Ooh, yes, mommy likes...”

Rocko hammered away at Valerie, slamming his cock in and out of her roughly as she happily took him deeper. She wrapped her arms around his neck and forced his face to remain at her nipple, sucking for all he was worth. Again and again, she shrieked, some alien part of her mind compelling her to do so. “Your dick feels so good inside me!” Valley cried, riding him harder and rolling her hips around, “O-oh, fuck! D-don’t stop fucking me! I’m so close, Rocko!”

Suddenly, Rocko was pried away from her chest by a black furred hand, her long fingers teasing the front of his hair. Looking up, he noticed Mori’s widening grin. “You can fuck her, Rocko, but mommy wants some love too,” she giggled, nestling herself on his face, her pussy lips directly over his. “Now, Valley,” she continued, taking a firm hold of her tits and making her squeal in ecstacy, “give mommy a kiss...”

Valerie instantly leaned in and pressed her lips heatedly against Mori’s, still feverishly slamming her hips up and down Rocko’s rod, as Rocko hungrily lapped away at her cunt, slurping and sucking the swollen lips like an ice cream. Val’s paws soon met with Mori’s massive endowments, pawing and rubbing all over their expansive surface and clawing lightly at her nipples, much to the woman’s enjoyment. She rocked her hips against Rocko’s face, effectively humping his tongue, as she became more intimate with Valerie’s. Both women moaned into their kiss, as one was fucked and the other was eaten. It was becoming too much for them, and with a final, powerful moan, both were met with orgasm, Mori cumming all over Rocko’s face, and Valerie, all over his cock. With the sudden torrent of hot fluids, Rocko groaned and blew his load inside of Valerie’s cunt, bubbling up to the brim and smearing all over her pronounced lips.

Not quite satisfied, Mori resumed and climbed on top of Valerie and pushed her off Rocko with a wet pop. “My turn! Fuck me good, Rocko, like I know you’ve wanted to!” she ordered with a huff, wiggling her ass in the air as she reached between Val’s legs to work his spunk in and out of her. “If you don’t fill me with this much cum, you’re being demoted to my fuck slave!”

He wasn’t going to pass this up and quickly jumped on it, quite literally at that. His cock speared deep into Ankoku’s hole, making her scream in pleasure as he ravaged her pussy with his still rock hard erection. “Fuck, Mori, I’ve been waiting for this!” he grunted, pounding in and out fiercely, “I’ve wanted this pussy for such a long time!”

“Spare me the formalities,” she moaned, licking around Valerie’s nipple as she pumped her fingers harder and deeper into her cum filled cunt, “Talk to me like you’ve fantasized!” Mori bumped her hips back into his thrusts, gasping and panting. “Talk dirty to mommy, Rocko! Mommy’s been so bad! Mommy needs a scolding!”

“Who knew you were such a slut!” Rocko laughed, drawing her hips in harder and faster against his, her screaming was music to his ears. “You have been bad, haven’t you, you bitch!”

“Y-yesss!”

“Fuck, this pussy is so tight for a such a slutty whore!” he continued to shout at her, slapping his palm hard against her ass, which only urged her to work herself harder and faster against him.

“Aaahh! Y-yes, Rocko, spank mommy! Punish mommy!”

Again and again, his hand slapped and smacked against her ass, open palming one side and back-handing the other, repeatedly. With each slap, Mori screamed louder and harder before drawing Valerie’s breast into her mouth, sucking and licking around the nipple. Val squirmed and writhed as the cum inside her pussy was stirred about by Mori’s fingers. Rocko could make out all the sexy sounds Mori was making with each of his punishing spanks, and it was turning him on so much. “Listen to yourself, ‘mommy’!” he grunted, driving his cock harder and faster into her, “You whore! You slut! Bet you’d love any cock jammed inside your dirty little cunt, wouldn’t you!” Grabbing her hair, he pulled her off Valerie’s breast so she could cry out. “Answer me!” he commanded with a grin.

“Oh god, yes, Rocko!” she screamed, her pussy quaking, “I just looove cooooock!”

With a primal grunt, Rocko thrust deep and pumped her with his molten seed, so much that most of it wound up pooling out of her and pouring onto Valerie’s. Mori followed just after him, reaching her own orgasm. Spent, Rocko fell forward, onto the two ladies, as the three caught their breaths after their marathon of fucking. “Oooh, wow,” Rocko sighed, wiping his brow, “That was something...”

Mori hummed in delight, squirming herself a bit against his cock, hearing the delightful squish of his cum shifting inside her. “Amazing would be an appropriate word,” she replied, nuzzling her nose to Valerie’s and planting a soft kiss on her lips.

Valerie, finally starting to come down from her high, became very shy. Her ears droop softly as she pulled her lips from Mori’s and hid her face behind her paws. While she was shying away, however, her tail betrayed her. She had enjoyed herself as well, she had to admit. Although silently. She could only nod her head in agreement. “B-but,” she squeaked, getting the attentions of Mori and Rocko, “what do we do now?”

“Hey yeah,” Rocko chimed in, “you two got into some of that waste crap didn’t you?”

“Of course,” Mori answered, nestled into Valerie’s breasts, peering back at him, “And I think our mutations were affected by very specific catalysts,” she added.

“Cata-whats?” he asked, scratching his head in confusion.

Sighing, Mori shook her head. “I hate repeating myself, Rocko, so let’s just get to the suite, get our things, and pay our friends a little visit to explain it all at once to all involved.”

“Y-yes, m-mommy,” Valerie responded, muffled by her paws over her face.

“Valley, dear, that’s pillow talk,” she corrected, “Mori or Ms. Ankoku will do.”

After cleaning themselves up as best they could, Rocko climbed back into the driver’s seat and resumed the trek up to the suite. Valerie sat covered in a blanket and huddled with Velvet shyly as Mori sat across from her, wings covering herself like a coat as she looked from out the window to the cage of her beloved Koumori. To her, the mutation made some amount of sense, and she was sure if she explained it, everyone would see it the same. Smiling at her bat, she reached a finger into the cage for it to lick. She had her evidence, and she herself was now one such exhibit. She grinned to herself as Koumori nibbled her finger.

”All we need to do now is expose Jack Septon for the snake in the grass he is. And he hasn’t even mutated into one... Yet...”

End of Chapter 2: Batting for the Same Team