The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: My Girlfriend’s New Master

Author: SFHypno

E-mail:

hm, mc, md, mf, mm

My girlfriend, Judy, and I had been dating for almost two years and things couldn’t have been going better. I worked at a large technology firm while she studied for her PhD in Microbiology. Since she was a student, we lived in off-campus housing near the university, which was great because we were able to save money for the house that we planned to buy soon after she graduated.

Judy had been buried under a mountain of research all week, so I decided to surprise her by bringing her some food on my lunch break. Of course, I was also hoping that she’d appreciate my chivalrous gesture so much that we’d end up spending part of my lunch break in the bedroom. That might not technically count as “chivalry,” but I didn’t care as long as I got laid.

As I walked up the building’s stairs, I heard Judy talking to someone in our doorway, so I stopped just short of exiting onto our floor in order to secretly listen to what they were saying. If it was some kind of vacuum cleaner salesman or something, I was gonna kick his ass for interrupting lunch time with my lady, but when I peeked out from behind the door of the stairwell I could see that it was our creepy neighbor, Greg. That was even worse. He was grossly overweight and always looked and smelled like he wasn’t a huge fan of showers. As he talked to Judy, he wore a Bluetooth headset and was holding what looked like a small transistor radio in his hand, which just made him seem even dorkier—only dorks walk around wearing Bluetooth headsets like that.

As I stood unnoticed in the stairwell, my head was feeling a bit fuzzy, which I figured was due to the fact that I was hungry and had been smelling the takeout hamburgers and fries the whole way home. I shook my head and looked back up to see Greg walk into our apartment, followed by Judy shutting the door behind him. What the hell? Why would Judy want to talk with that loser at all, let alone allow him into our home?

Something weird was going on so I decided to sneak in quietly and scare the hell out of that fat freak to make sure he knew that my place and my woman were off limits. It pissed me off that he was bothering my girlfriend like this when she had so much research to do, especially since I didn’t have much time left on my lunch break. Maybe if Greg would spend less time tinkering with all those computers and that audio equipment, and more time going to the gym and washing his hair, he would be able to find a girlfriend of his own to annoy.

I turned the key in the lock slowly and eased the door open carefully to keep from making any noise. I tiptoed into the hallway and started to push the door closed, when I felt another wave of that hunger dizziness wash over me. I seriously needed to get something in my stomach. I could hear Greg talking just around the corner in my living room, but couldn’t make out what he was saying. I pushed the door closed and crept as quietly as possible to the end of the hallway to see what the hell that geek wanted with my girlfriend.

Just as I was about to reach the entrance to the living room, a much bigger wave of dizziness filled my head and made every sound seem like it was echoing over and over. At least I was close enough now to finally make out what greasy Greg was saying.

“Stand perfectly still and look straight ahead. Don’t talk, just listen carefully to every word I say.”

That’s exactly what I was planning to do anyway, but who the hell did this bastard think he was, talking to my girlfriend like that? Once I managed to stop Greg’s words from echoing in my head, I was going to walk straight into the living room and kick that loser’s ass, but for now I knew it was a much better idea for me to stand here out of sight, holding as still as I could. I’ll just stare straight ahead for another minute or two, making sure to try and hear every word that Greg was saying.

“As you listen to me carefully, you realize that you will do everything I say, believe everything I say, and feel everything I tell you to feel. Nod your head to show me this is true.”

I nodded, just to play along, but this asshole was really starting to piss me off now.

“You are starting to feel incredibly horny now.”

Well, of course I was. I had every intention of sneaking in a quicky with my girlfriend before heading back to work, and the sooner this slob got out of my place, the sooner I could give my painfully erect penis the attention it was demanding.

“Tell me your boyfriend’s name.”

I racked my brain to think of a name to say, but since I didn’t have a boyfriend, I just remained quiet as my girlfriend said, “Mark.” Damn straight, I’m her boyfriend, asshole. As soon as this greaseball gets out of here, I’m going to prove that to her right there on the living room couch. God, I was getting more and more horny by the second, just standing here staring straight ahead, listening to everything Greg was droning on about.

“Actually, Mark is not your boyfriend.”

I know that, dumbass, I don’t have a boyfriend. Oh that’s right, I forgot he was talking to Judy. She replied, “He’s not?”

“No, he’s not. You hate Mark. Mark is a disgusting loser who doesn’t deserve to lick the soles of your feet. You can’t stand to look at Mark, let alone to be in the same room as him. Nod to show you agree.”

I let my head nod because Greg was totally right about that. I am a disgusting loser. I don’t deserve to lick Judy’s feet. I could just make out my reflection peripherally in the hallway mirror and even that was enough to make me realize that I can’t stand to look at myself, so why would anyone else? It’s only natural that I would hate myself.

“Actually, you think I’m the sexiest man alive. Nod to show you agree.”

Of course I nodded for that. Even though I was 100% straight, I had to admit that Greg was one sexy man, with that big gorgeous gut of his and that stringy black hair and those adorable red splotches all over his face. I hoped that Judy would be able to resist jumping such a handsome guy as Greg right then and there, not that I would have any shot at her, disgusting as I was.

“My cock turns you on more than you ever thought was possible. Just looking at it brings you to the edge of orgasm, and feeling it in any of your holes makes you come like you’ve never cum before. Nod to show you agree.”

I could hear Judy’s breathing growing faster and harder as we nodded together. At least I assume Judy was nodding—how could she not? I’ve never seen Greg’s cock, but the thought of it was making me even hornier than I already was. I could just imagine how turned on Judy must feel right now. If she was able to bring herself to have sex with a gross guy like me, then just being in the presence of an indescribably sexy guy like Greg must have her way more worked up than I was. God, I needed to come so bad and I couldn’t wait to see Greg’s gorgeous dick!

“Now take off all your clothes and start playing with yourself while thinking about me fucking you. From now on, whenever you have an orgasm you will only be thinking about me and seeing my face.”

As if Greg even had to say that last part. Why would anyone who has ever met such a breathtakingly attractive person not think of him when having an orgasm? I nodded without Greg even telling me to and began stripping off all my clothes in the hallway, wishing desperately that he would just let me come around the corner and look at him, maybe even getting a peek at his manhood. I grabbed my hyper-sensitive cock and began jacking it like there was no tomorrow, imagining Greg’s movie-star handsome face and his rolls of unbelievably sexy fat filling my vision.

“When I tell you to, you will come kneel in front of me, pull my dick out and give me the best blow job of your life. The instant my dick enters your mouth, you will have a mind-blowing orgasm and will become my loving sex slave for the rest of your life. I will be your master and you will do anything to please me, spending every waking moment thinking only about ways to make me happy. Nod to show you understand.”

My head flew up and down, eagerly waiting for Greg to give me permission to suck his beautiful cock.

“Okay, do it now.”

I rushed around the corner and tried to beat Judy to Greg’s cock because I needed to see it and to show him how good of a blow job I could give him.

“Whoa! What the hell, dude?”

Greg jumped back, but then started laughing as I fought with Judy to get his zipper down.

“No way, man! Were you seriously hiding around the corner this whole time?”

I nodded while groping for his belt. Judy was clearly as I turned on as I was and battled against me to get Greg’s pants down, though she was keeping her head turned away from me, presumably to keep from gagging at my ugliness.

Then the greatest moment of my entire life happened—Greg’s magnificent cock sprang into view as Judy and I yanked down his white briefs. We both stared for a moment, gasping in pleasure and disbelief that anything so gorgeous could even exist. His stunningly beautiful penis stood out a perfect three inches from those rolls of manly fat that squished tantalizingly around his groin. It had the most amazing shrimpy smell that was driving me absolutely mad with lust. I had to have it in my mouth, in my ass, anywhere that Greg wanted to put it.

I shoved Judy out of the way and dove onto His cock, putting the entire thing in my mouth and feeling the wonderful combination of His thick pubes and rolling beads of sweat pressing into my face. I nearly lost consciousness as my own pitiful, seven-inch cock exploded in ecstasy, though I managed to keep my lips and tongue in contact with my Master’s perfect penis, moaning in pleasure and spurting all over our new carpeting. I mean, all over my Master’s new carpeting. Obviously, He could have my apartment now and anything else He wanted.

“Now, now, Markie-Mark, you mustn’t shove Judy like that. Stop what you’re doing and apologize to her right now.”

It took every ounce of willpower I had to remove my Master’s magnificent manhood from my mouth. “I’m sorry, Judy,” I said, never taking my eyes off of Master Greg’s crotch. Judy took the opportunity to impale her mouth onto His cock and I was filled with jealousy as she sucked on it and screamed with the most powerful orgasm I had ever seen her have. I wouldn’t expect anything else, of course, since she had been stuck having sex with someone as repulsive as me up until now.

“No, little Markie, she’s not ‘Judy’ to you. From now on, you call her ‘Mistress Judy’ and obey every command she gives you. You live to serve her almost as much as you now live to serve me. Do you understand, worm?”

“Yes, Master Greg,” I blurted out. “Anything you want. I’m so sorry for touching you, Mistress Judy. It will never happen again.”

“Good boy,” said my Master, filling me with more happiness than I could ever remember feeling in my life. I had pleased my Master! “Judy,” He continued, “you get up on all fours and little Markie, you go around behind her and lick her asshole until I tell you to stop.”

I scrambled as fast as I could to obey my Master’s command, but Judy was still cumming and was slow to get up onto her hands and knees. I could see her pussy throbbing with pleasure as she continued to moan around our Master’s cock and I started licking her with complete abandon. She hadn’t showered since yesterday morning, so she tasted terrible as I lapped at her exposed rectum, but this only made me happier since that would show my Master how dedicated I was to obeying Him.

Judy squirmed around, seemingly trying to avoid my tongue, which was making it harder for me to show my Master how eager I was to serve Him. Master Greg grabbed her hair in His fist and pulled her face hard against His bulging groin and thighs. “Aw, poor Judy. Does nasty little Markie disgust you so much that you can’t even stand him putting his tongue up your ass?”

Judy kept lapping and sucking on Master’s manly cock as she replied, “Yeth, Mathter. He’th dithguthting.”

“Good girl,” said our Master, causing Judy to buck and spasm in an even stronger orgasm than before. “But if someone is obeying my commands -even your nasty former boyfriend back there- then that will always turn you on because he’s making me happy.”

Judy responded instantly, shoving her hole back onto my eager tongue as her orgasm only built in intensity. Oh my god, my Master said that I was making Him happy by licking Judy’s shit-covered anus like this. My own cock immediately began to pulse and spurt again as I somehow had another orgasm not even two minutes after my last one. I smiled up at my Master’s radiant face as I came, wishing that He would never stop giving me commands and telling me how to please Him. I would need to empty my bank accounts right away and give Him everything I owned. Maybe I could even get another job to earn more money for Master, if it pleased Him...

But my racing thoughts were interrupted by the most sublime sight I could have imagined—my Master, the most amazing person on earth, squeezed His eyes tightly shut and grabbed Mistress Judy’s head with both hands as He came into her slurping mouth. She barely had time for her last orgasm to subside, when Master’s cum sent her over the edge yet again. I kept lapping at her ass as she sank to the ground, which was when I realized that she had passed out from the pleasure. Still, I spread her cheeks wide and kept probing my tongue into her anus as deeply as I could, hoping desperately that I was still making my Master happy.

“All right, asshole, cut it out.”

I stopped licking Mistress Judy and smiled up at my Master’s beatific face.

“Please, Master,” I begged, my eyes locking onto His entrancing manhood, “Let me clean You off with my tongue. Also, my car is parked right outside. Please take it, or let me go buy a nicer one for You. I’ll start throwing all of my stuff out of the apartment right away and will help You move in here so that You can use Mistress Judy as Your personal fuck toy any time You want. I’ll give You all of my...”

“Enough! God shut up already, you fucking idiot.” Oh no! My Master wasn’t pleased with me! And I was an idiot—how could I have not seen that before? Probably because I’m such an idiot. I wanted to beg Master Greg to let me throw myself out of the window, but I kept quiet, hoping that my obedience was making Him happy.

“Just go fetch me a beer and get some water for my new fuck toy here to see if you can wake her up.”

I got up and ran to the door, opened it and started to rush outside.

“Where the fuck are you going, dickhead?”

I felt like dying. My Master wasn’t happy again. “I’m so sorry, Master. We don’t have any beer in our... I mean Your refrigerator, so I need to go to the store to get You some. I’ll just get the most expensive kind, unless You want a certain brand, Master.”

“Get your ass back in here, you stupid fuck,” my Master replied, His perfect voice echoing in my ears. “Were you just going to run to the store naked like that?”

“Yes, Master. You told me to get You a beer, so I needed to go get You one. Did I not please You, Master?”

My Master laughed that angelic laugh of His again, His resplendent belly jiggling up and down. “Just bring me and Judy some water, you goddamned moron.”

I am a goddamned moron. How could I be such a moron? My Master deserved so much better. I rushed to the kitchen and brought back two glasses of water, giving one to Master and sprinkling drops from the other onto Mistress Judy’s face, talking to her gently to wake her, as Master commanded.

Master sat on the couch as Mistress Judy started to awaken. She opened her eyes to see my face and recoiled in horror.

“It’s all right, Judy. I told him to wake you up,” said our Master. Mistress Judy smiled in bliss that she was helping me to obey Him.

“Listen up, you two. Here’s what’s going to happen.”

I knelt down in front of Master, glancing back and forth between His gorgeous bloodshot eyes and that incredible cock of His. Mistress Judy joined me.

“Okay, Markie, your name is now Dickhead. You love that name and want everyone to call you that from now on, isn’t that right?”

“Yes, Master!” I was so excited that Master had branded me with a name of His own.

“You need to haul your ass back to work and earn some more money for me. Just keep on acting like you always have and use your stupid old name at work so that you don’t arouse any suspicions. I want you to withdraw all the money from your bank account for me on the way back to work and then come straight here after work is done and... Hey, are those hamburgers in that bag?”

Master pointed to the bag I dropped in the hallway, next to my pile of clothes. “Yes, Master! Please, take them,” I replied, grabbing the bag and handing it to Him. Master took out a burger and started eating.

“You’re going to clean up my place as soon as you get back and stay over there tonight so I can keep plowing your ex-girlfriend and all of her hot college friends over here. Understand?”

“Yes, Master!” I blurted out and rushed toward the hallway.

“And put some fucking clothes on this time, you stupid fuck.”

I was already starting to put my clothes on since Master told me not to arouse any suspicions, but I was grateful that He had taken the time to remind me. I could be such a fucking moron sometimes.

“Judy, your name will be Fucktoy from now on,” Master continued. “You love that name and get more turned on every time I say it, don’t you, Fucktoy?”

Judy shuddered. “Oh, god, yes I love that name so much Master.” Judy’s hips began to rock involuntarily as wetness dripped down her thighs. I rushed to finish getting my clothes on.

“Good, Fucktoy,” said our Master, eliciting another moan from Judy. “Now I want you to write down the names and phone numbers of the sexiest women you know and then I want you to call them and ask them to come over here right away. If they don’t agree to do that, then just give me the phone and I’ll persuade them.”

“Yes, Master!” Judy gushed as she grabbed a pen and started writing. “Is there anything else I can do to please you?”

“Yeah there is, Fucktoy,” Master said as I clasped my belt and sprinted to the door. “You’re bisexual now and are turned on by all of the women that you’re writing on the list. Wait, that gives me an idea. Hey, Dickhead!”

I stopped just as my hand reached the doorknob and ran back to my Master. “Yes, Master? How may I serve You?”

“Who’s the ugliest woman at your work?”

“That would be Wendy in Accounting, Master. Would you like me to bring her to you?”

“No, dumbass. Why would I want you to bring me the ugliest woman in your office?” God, how could I be such a dumbass? “But from now on, you think she’s the sexiest woman alive. You’ll do everything you can to seduce her and to get her to have sex with you in any way she wants. You’re completely submissive to her, though you’ll always be my slave, right Dickhead?”

I beamed with pride. “Yes, Master! Thank you, Master!” I couldn’t wait to get back to work so I could start trying to convince that sexy Wendy to sleep with me, just as Master commanded. Her wrinkled neck and that bulging fat overhanging her ankles were getting me turned on already.

“Oh, and when you get to work, Dickhead, call Judy’s phone... I mean Fucktoy’s phone, and then go into the owner of the company’s office and give him the phone. Is he the richest guy there?”

“Yes, I believe so, Master.”

“Then get your ass in gear, Dickhead.”

“Yes, Master!” I’m so lucky—He gave me another command! Master was giving me more opportunities to please Him! I rushed out the door just as He said to Mistress Judy, “Now, Fucktoy get your ass up here and get me hard again. I’m going to fuck your brains out.”

The last thing I heard was Mistress Judy saying, “Thank you, Master!” as I ran out the door.