The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: My Girlfriend’s New Master, part 2

After leaving Master Greg and Mistress Judy fucking on the couch, I rushed to the bank like Master ordered me to. Unfortunately, things didn’t go very smoothly there. I had accumulated more than $40,000 in a savings account to use as a down payment on a house for Mistress Judy and me, though I now realize how ridiculous it was that I ever thought she could be interested in buying a house with me. However, the bank couldn’t give me that much cash without prior notice, so I settled for $5,000 in cash and the rest as a cashier’s check. I also had a new credit card and debit card made for Master—how could I not have just given Him my own cards before leaving my... I mean, His house? I’ll give Him everything tonight and just hope He won’t be too disappointed in me.

I went straight to work from there and felt such a strong desire to go visit that incredibly sexy Wendy in Accounting. The way her short gray hair sits in a wiry clump on her head and her little moustache and chin hairs lie so delicately on her wrinkled skin made me want to cream my pants just thinking about them. But I made sure not to tempt myself by passing her cubicle. Master Greg ordered my to go right to the CEO’s office, so that’s what I would do.

Back in my former apartment, the first of Mistress Judy’s invited guests had arrived. Brynne, the tall, long-legged TA for Professor Hodgeman, had frequently distracted me on visits to my Wife (soon to be my ex-Wife, I assume, now that She belongs to Master) at the university. Brynne has long auburn hair, a thin frame and disproportionately large breasts that make her look more like a model than a Biology nerd. She knocked on the door and Mistress Judy yelled for her to come in.

When Brynne reached the living room, she was shocked to see Mistress Judy riding Master Greg’s cock. She screamed, “What the hell, Judy!” and turned to run away, but Master Greg touched his headset and said, “Freeze.” The word emitted from the small radio that Master Greg had set on the coffee table and then echoed in Brynne’s and Mistress Judy’s minds as both of them froze in place.

“Not you, Fucktoy. You go back to fucking me and ignore the commands I give to your friend here until I call your name again.” Master Greg looked back to Brynne. “Turn around and tell me your name.” She turned and said “Brynne.” Master said, “No, that isn’t your name. It never has been. Your name has always been Bitch. Hasn’t it?”

Brynne, I mean Bitch, thought about this for a moment, trying to battle the thoughts that were worming their way deep inside her mind. If she only knew the pleasure of serving Master Greg, she wouldn’t have struggled at all.

“Yes, that’s right,” she said, “my name has always been Bitch.”

“Good,” Master Greg replied. “Now listen to me, Bitch.” Then Master told her everything that He had told Mistress Judy and me to make us His slaves. Within minutes, she was naked and had replaced Mistress Judy on Master’s beautiful cock. Mistress Judy’s three other friends soon arrived one after another and Master took each of them too. He named His Chinese slave “Geisha” (I had always thought that Geishas were from Japan, but Master Greg couldn’t be wrong), His blonde slave “Bimbo,” His redheaded slave “Gingersnatch,” and He just called His new black slave “Slave.” I can’t believe there was a time when I would have found that offensive—thankfully Master Greg showed me the error of my ways.

But more about the events at my—I mean, Master Greg’s apartment later. I was on a mission in my office and had to do it in order to please my Master. So I marched straight to the CEO’s corner office and stood outside as I dialed Mistress Judy’s number. The CEO seemed to be talking on the phone—I hoped that he wouldn’t try to have me removed from his office before Master Greg could explain to him why I had to barge in.

The CEO’s middle-aged administrative assistant, Gail, stuck her head out of her cube.

“Is there something I can help you with? Mr. Johnson is on a call right now.”

“No, thank you,” I replied. “I was just making a phone call myself.”

That’s when someone finally picked up Mistress Judy’s phone. I couldn’t tell who it was—it just seemed like I was on speakerphone listening to a lot of grunting and moaning. My cock sprang to life imagining that some of the moaning could be coming from Master, but then I was shaken out of my reverie by His voice.

“Did you get the money, dickhead?” Master asked as Mistress Judy giggled in the background.

“Yes, Mas...” I covered the phone and turned away from Gail to keep her from hearing me. “Yes, Master,” I whispered. “I got as much as I could in cash and the rest is in a cashier’s check.”

“I guess that’ll have to do,” He replied as the moaning in the background grew louder and louder. Yay, I had pleased my Master! But now I needed to get inside Mr. Johnson’s office soon because I was pretty sure that Gail could hear the noises coming through the phone. “Are you outside the CEO’s office now?”

“Yes, Master,” I answered, hoping that I had obeyed this command as well as possible. “His administrative assistant told me that he’s on a phone call now.”

“Is she cute?” Master Greg asked, his voice ringing like church bells in my ear.

“No,” I replied. “Not at all what you would deserve, Master.”

“Ok, put her on the phone. Make up a lie about who it is.”

I handed Gail the phone and said, “It’s Kevin from HR. Some kind of paperwork problem.”

Gail took the phone with a confused look on her face. “Yes, Kevin? What’s going on?”

I saw her face slacken a bit as she listened intently to what Master Greg was telling her. I hoped she realized how lucky she was, taking to the most perfect Man on earth. She told Him her name and said, “forty-seven,” which I assumed was her age. She went on to say “yes,” a few times then handed me the phone and pulled off her panties and began masturbating furiously. For some reason, Gail squatted down and peed all over the carpet by her desk as she masturbated. This must be some weird fetish of hers because that sent her over the edge as she bit her lip and tried to keep from screaming when the orgasm hit her. I put the phone back to my ear.

“Okay, Dickhead,” my wonderful Master continued, “go on into the CEO’s office and give him the phone. Tell him that it’s some kind of emergency or something.”

I did exactly what Master Greg told me, rushing straight inside and giving Mr. Johnson the phone, saying, “There’s some kind of emergency or something! You have to take this call immediately!”

Mr. Johnson covered his phone and looked at me like I was a complete moron (which I am) then said, “I’m on the phone, Mark. What the hell is this about?”

I didn’t give Mr. Johnson a chance to think before I thrust the phone in his hand. He spoke into his desk phone first, “I’m sorry, David, can you hold on just a second?” He pressed the hold button on his phone and glared at me. “This better be an emergency, Mark.” He put my phone to his ear and said, “This is Johnson.” He listened for a few moments and then said, “Yes, Master.” He pulled down his pants and underwear, revealing his smallish erection, then picked up his desk phone again. “David, I’m going to have to call you back. Something just came up.”

Mr. Johnson listened to Master for a couple more minutes, stroking his cock and occasionally answering questions and saying “Yes, Master.” Thank God he now served Master Greg too or else I would have been in a lot of trouble for interrupting his phone call earlier. Then Mr. Johnson looked at me intently and said, “Yes, of course I’ll do that for you, Master,” and he hung up the phone.

“Take your pants off and bend over my desk, Dickhead. Master Greg ordered me to fuck you up the ass.”

I hesitated for a moment. Why hadn’t Master Greg given me that command? Was Mr. Johnson just telling me that so he could have sex with me? I quickly put all doubt out of my mind as I realized that if there was even the smallest chance that I could do something to please my Master, I had to do it. I leaned over the desk and pulled my pants and underwear down around my ankles. Mr. Johnson must have had some kind of secret crush on me for a long time because he plunged his cock into my ass and banged it like there was no tomorrow. It hurt so badly, but even the pain made me happy since I knew that I was pleasing my Master. At least I hoped I was pleasing my Master.

Mister Johnson’s cock exploded inside of me and he finally pulled out of my raw, stretched, rectum. “Master Greg says to give me your underwear and don’t clean yourself up. Now get your ass back out there and get back to work.”

I gave Mr. Johnson my underwear, which he held up to his face and starting breathing in deeply. Even though he had just come in my ass, Mr. Johnson’s penis was already getting hard again as he began stroking it back to life. I was learning a lot today about the people who worked at my company.

I stepped back outside the office and closed Mr. Johnson’s door behind me, not wanting anyone to see what was going on in there. I could feel a wet spot forming on the back of my pants, but Master didn’t want me to clean up so I guess He wanted everyone to be able to see it. Gail was at least being subtler about her own arousal now, keeping one hand on her keyboard to look busy while her other hand stroked her pussy and her bare feet rubbed back and forth in the piss puddle in front of her desk. She tried not to moan too loudly, but I could see a couple of heads pop up from cubicles around the office as the sound escaped her lips.

Thankfully, one of the heads that turned my way belonged to my beautiful Goddess, Wendy. How had I not noticed her gorgeous saggy face before and seen how incredibly sexy her gigantic boobs were, flopping down over her bulging stomach like that? The exotic dark hair on her legs was visible through the cheap pantyhose she wore, driving me wild with lust. I went straight over to her and had to carry out my mission of seducing her—not just because my Master had ordered me to do so, but because I couldn’t imagine going one more moment without professing my love for her. I walked into Wendy’s cubicle and stared at her lovely face.

“What do you want?” she said to me, in her gravelly smoker’s voice that sounded like the beating of angels’ wings.

“I’m sorry,” I replied, “I couldn’t help but stare at your incredible beauty.”

Wendy looked at me like I was crazy. “I don’t have time for this crap, Mark,” she said and turned around to go back to work.

“No, my beautiful Wendy,” I answered, “I mean it. I’m completely, madly in love with you. That floppy skin that hangs so delicately from the backs of your arms and that enticing scent of stale smoke that always seems to linger around you—it drives me wild. I can’t live one more minute without you.”

“Who the hell put you up to this? Was it Jenkins? I’m going to kick that little bastard’s ass,” Wendy growled in that adorable way of hers.

“No, my love,” I said dropping to my knees and taking her hand as the people in the surrounding cubes stood up to see what was going on. Good. Let them watch. I wanted the whole world to see my beautiful lady and to watch as I seduced her into loving me as much as I desperately loved her. “I’m serious. I love you with all my heart. How can I prove it to you?” People gathered around and started to laugh at my display.

“Go away, dumbass—now!” Wendy was such a tease. “Yes, Dear, anything for you, but I’m never going to give up on showing you how much I love you.” I headed to my cube to work on a plan to seduce her more effectively. The crowd dispersed and tried to get on with their work, though everyone was murmuring about what I had done and how strangely Gail and Mr. Johnson were acting. The fact that everyone now knew how much I loved Wendy made me so happy.

I barely made it back to my desk before my phone rang again. This time, it was Mistress Judy. “Listen up, Dickhead, Master told your boss to give you the rest of the day off so go by his office to pick up some stuff from him to bring back for Master then get your ugly ass back here. We need your help moving.” That made me so happy. I would get to see Master again soon and would be able to do more things to show Him what a devoted slave I am.

I went to Mr. Johnson’s office and knocked on the door. He yelled for me to come in, so I opened the door to find him and Gail completely naked, with him fucking her from behind next to a large window so that her tits were smushed against the glass. Anyone in the parking lot below could look up and see what they were doing, which probably wouldn’t do anything to help the company’s stock price. Mr. Johnson turned his head to talk to me without breaking his stride.

“Grab my wallet and keys off my desk. The PIN for my ATM card is 3921. Master wants you to withdraw as much as you can for Him from my account and to bring Him my car too. It’s the gold Mercedes in the first spot by the door.” Gail moaned as she started peeing again, causing them both to come at the same time. I picked up the wallet and could see several $100 bills inside. Master was going to like that! “Oh, and Dickhead,” Mr. Johnson continued, “on the way home, pick up two dozen mixed doughnuts, a bucket of fried chicken and six bottles of the most expensive champagne you can find.”

I grabbed the keys and went straight down to Master’s new car to drive it back to Him. Even though I’m a dumbass and a total moron, there’s no way I was going to let Master down. I had no idea what would be waiting for me back at Master’s apartment, but as eventful as this day had already been, everything was about to change completely. For now, all I knew was that I needed to run to an ATM, do some shopping for Master and then bring everything back to Him as fast as possible, so off I went.