The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My husbands Ex-Girlfriend

Phase X

Disclaimer: names of the characters being used were picked randomly, I apologize if it offends you. Phone numbers are randomly picked number to show realism to the story, please do not call this number and bugging the people who owns that if the number is a valid number. Thank you.

If you are under 18 please get out of here. Thank you.

Janet asked if she could clean up, but Scott told her no she needs to go now before his parents come home, Scott emphasized that she promised to do what he wanted for letting her cum, the confused Janet quickly obeyed, with her cum soaked body, grabbing her water bottle stood up and walked towards the door. She can see the tarp laid out on the back seat of Scott’s car. He opened up the door for her, and instructed her not to touch anything, since he did not want to stain his car, the window was down on this breezy dawn as he drove back to the mall. With the window down, the cold air stiffens Janet’s nipples. The crusts were forming on her cum soaked body. Finally upon reaching the mall Scott got out, opened the door for Janet and asked her to get out. Once Janet was out Scott grabbed some money and gave Janet ten dollars for her service.

[Janet]

{Confused} Me fuck lot, follow you, me get only this?

[Scott]

Well I have to charge you for locating fee, I invited the people, gas for my car, the video camera fee. I have to wash my carpet from the stain from the show you gave us, my car need to be detailed cause of the smell from your cum soaked twat, the water you used when showering from my place. You’re lucky you’re supposed to still owe me money but since you did well I give you ten dollars. {Grabbing another 5 and handing it to Janet} Here I give you your bonus.

Janet giggled as Scott handed her a five dollar bill, as Scott went back to his car, and said his goodbye, Janet not realizing the time nor surrounding due to the extra money she had, that the mall was completely empty. She was till waving her goodbye to Scott as he drove away.

[Scott]

{Calling someone} Okay I dropped her by the north entrance which is farther away and gave her 15 dollars for her services.

[Stranger]

Good job, I was surprised she took the 15, man, she must really be a dumb cum slut. Anyway I am by the food court entrance drop the video and extra cash to me there.

As Scott hooked up with the stranger and handed her the video and the cash

[Stranger]

Was everything placed, the metal ball the weights?

[Scott]

Yes.

[Stranger]

Did you turn her phone on?

[Scott]

Yes.

[Stranger]

Good job, {handing Scott an envelope}. Ok you don’t owe me anymore, have a great life.

As Scott hurriedly drove out of the lot smiling, the stranger turning out to be Debi drove her car to where Janet was standing. From the distance she could see her nervousness, she grabbed her binoculars and zoomed in as she saw the worried look on her face. A few more minutes and she grabbed her phone and dialed. To Janet’s surprised, she fumbled in her pocket and noticed a phone. She never noticed that before, it took her a while before being able to figure out how to flip it open.

[Debi]

You are one dumb Asian slut, it took you that long to answer the phone? Where are you, you stupid bitch?

[Janet]

Me don’t know, me at shop all close, me not know

[Debi]

Shut up bitch, didn’t I tell you to meet me at the mall at a certain time so where were you?

[Janet]

Me, went with guy me get money fuck a lot, drink a lot as you say.

[Debi]

Money? How much money?

[Janet]

Me get 10 and 5

[Debi]

You’ve got to be fucking me. Okay I am having a hard time understanding you, you can revert back to your normal self and I want you to remember what happened so that you can explain to me on what you did and what happened. Back to your normal self Janet and remember.

As soon as Janet heard those words, memories from what happened started flooding her, she can remember what she was doing and knowing full well what has transpired. If she could cry she would have. All that Debi could hear was “oh god, oh god”. Finally she was able to tell Debi what transpired the whole night out.

[Debi]

So how much money did you get for you fucking all those guys?

[Janet]

15 dollars

[Debi]

God, you are a stupid Asian bitch all you got was 15 dollars for all that you did. You must really have been enjoying yourself if you didn’t charge them for your services. Well since you did not show up at the time I told you, figure out how to get home. Maybe with your 15 dollars you can find a cab. Oh by the way, it’s already 11:30 so if you are not home by midnight, lets just say you don’t want to find out.

Debi quickly hanged up the phone while Janet was still pondering the event that happened, she can feel the cum drying all over her, the smell and pain all over her abused body. She finally realized where she was and started walking fast. The weights clipped on her pussy lips and the ball was starting to strain her walking half way through the parking lot she knelt down and squeezed her thigh, she was convulsing, from the intense orgasm the metal ball was giving her. As soon as the feeling subsided, the security car showed up beside her. Seeing her cum soaked body they asked if she needed help and she just replied no, that she just tripped and will be on her way. The security guard felt sorry for her and got out of her car to help her up, as soon as he got close the smell from dried cum hit him.

[Guard]

My god, look at you. What happened?

[Janet]

{Embarrassed look} I was at a party and I lost a bet, had to be in a pool of cum.

[Guard]

Well why don’t you come in the mall with me, there is a wash up station that you can clean up.

[Janet]

I can’t I have to be home by midnight or I will be in big trouble.

[Guard]

Well, you won’t be able to get far with what you got, tell you what, why don’t you clean up, we can grab some new clothing from the mall and I will take you home and I will explain to your parents what happened.

[Janet]

No, you don’t understand I have 30 minutes to get home and if I don’t get there I will be in big trouble.

[Guard]

Well if you go home that way you will be in bigger trouble now won’t you. Beside how far do you live, no one will let you ride in there car like that. So why don’t you clean up first at least when you get home and in trouble you are freshly minted.

Knowing that the security guard was right, the defeated Janet stood up and walked with the security car to the side entrance. The guard locked his vehicle and escorted Janet in.

Once in the guard escorted Janet to a store and told her to grab what fits her and not to worry about paying. He also showed her where to meet him for her to clean up. As soon as Janet got her clothing she went to where the guard mentioned, she was shown a place where she can wash up. Finally she was clean again her stained cum clothes was placed in a bag provided by the guard as soon as she got out of the wash area the guard walked with her to his security vehicle and took her home.

At her request the guard drops her off at the corner she thanked the guard and started walking. Unbeknown to Janet the guard was a distance away looking on to which house she goes. After a while she saw Janet moved to the side of the house kneeling then stood up a few minutes later and headed to the door and started knocking. The guard smiled and drove away. The door opened and a smirking Debi towered over the door.

[Debi]

What took you so long cunt? Oh will you look at that it’s past midnight poor Cinderella looks like you are about to turn to something soon. Get in here bitch.

Janet slowly walked in the house head hanged wondering what her punishment will be. Janet following Debi to the garage, the cold air filled the room as Janet walked in the garage she saw a tarp covering the cemented floor. Metal bars erected and a 15 gallon bucket with circular bolts cemented in it.

[Debi]

I see you have new clothes on, where did you get that since the entire stores are close?

[Janet]

The security guard at the mall let me in allowed me to clean up before dropping me here.

[Debi]

That was nice of him, what did you give him for his good deed?

[Janet]

Not everyone is like you Debi, he did it at the kindness of his heart to help me out.

Debi walked closed to Janet and before Janet could do anything slapped her on her left cheek, Janet riled in pain kneeling on the ground. That was the first time that she felt the hard sting of slap on her face, she has never been hit before even her rough sex was nothing compared to the sting of Debi’s slap.

[Debi]

You are tough now aren’t you wanting to answer back to me wanting to challenge me. Maybe you have forgotten who holds the aces in this game. Do you really want to challenge me?

Janet rubbing her check which still stung from Debi’s slap meekly said no and apologized to Debi. Debi ordered her to stand up and take her clothes off, which Janet complied. She can see the weights still dangling by her labia. She quickly inserted her hand in her pussy and felt a well lubricated pussy with the metal ball inside of her. Debi did not realize the way the lubrication was, and thought that it was caused by the ball inside her cunt.

[Debi]

Tell you what Janet darling raised your left hand and spread your finger please.

Janet complied as Debi slid her wedding ring to her finger, it was somewhat loose now for Janet which made Debi smiled and made Janet cringe in pain. Her wedding ring the inscription everything now it was loose on her finger. Debi toyed with Janet a little more sliding the ring in and out of her finger with ease and finally leaving it on her finger. To avoid it from dropping to the ground Debi inserted another ring on her finger a tighter one to make sure that the wedding ring does not drop. She then ordered Janet to stand by the corner.

The set up in the garage got Janet concerned, a small television was set up on a stool a few metal bars and a box marked special supplies on the ground. Debi instructed Janet to set up the DVD player on the TV. Once done Debi instructed Janet to stand by the center of the garage. Debi Put on a blind fold on Janet’s eyes then proceed to secure Janet’s wrist with the leather strap secured it tight and looped it in like a belt buckle. She then placed a small lock on each wrist, and then she did the same thing with her ankle. Janet was getting nervous but could not do anything at all she then heard some metal rustling like chains of some sort. She could tell that Debi was trying to latch the chain from the sound of it but was unsure. She then heard a few more rustling around but could only guess what’s happening. A few minutes more and she felt Debi attaching some sort of belt on her stomach that has a high feel on the back, it was somewhat stiff and hard, then her feet was being spread by Debi’s then whispering in her ear.

[Debi]

We will have a good time today for you being late in meeting me and only getting 15 dollars for me. Now raise you arms to the side and don’t move.

Janet can feel something was being attached to her ankle cuffs as well as to her wrist a cold bar slid at the base of her neck. A few minutes more and she can feel a click. She heard Debi telling her that she could move but she could barely maneuver her feet and her arms chained on a cold metal bar. Debi removed her blindfold and she finally saw what Debi was doing. Her arms were raised on the side with a metal bar like a cross. Her ankle was cuffed with a metal bar between them attach to bolts on a cinder block. She could barely move her feet without tripping and her arms added pressure to her neck when she tried to lower it, the weight of the cold bar resting at the bone structure by her neck created some discomfort. She then saw Debi measuring a metal device by her cunt adjusting the metal chains on it. Debi placed a cup underneath her and secured the metal base in the cup. She then extended the metal device as it went in Janet’s Cunt. She then told Janet to raise her feet to tip toe. As Janet tip toed up Debi lowered the metal rod a bit then plugs in what seems like a metal dildo. The dildo was huge about 7 and half in diameter. Ones it was set up on the metal Debi slowly lifted it up that only the metal tip was touching Janet’s cunt. Janet was feeling uncomfortable from tip toeing up the bar made it hard to balance but the metal rod secured on her arm made it impossible to balance. She then placed a couple of metal frame on the ground that has wires attach to the sides and middle of both metal frames. Then Debi finally put in to metal bar at each of Janet’s side and another bar just by her stomach. Finally the set up was complete, Debi lowered the metal shaft attach to her cunt an inch lower and looked at Janet.

[Debi]

Okay bitch I hope you enjoy this since you chose to disobey me I guess its only fitting for you be punished. Let me explain the scenario to you. The metal shaft is pretty wide and I am pretty sure it will spread you up pretty good so I doubt you want to flatten your feet stay on your toes and you will be fine. Now for the fun part, you know that metal is a good conductor so I modified your metal shaft. The two metal frames on the ground are wired a few 9 volt batteries. It’s not lethal or anything but it has enough jolts to shock the fuck out of you especially in your sensitive parts. Now the fun part the back brace is basically like a car seat, you move forward and it will lock on you. The only way to straighten you up again is for me to push the lever. Now every time you bend forward you will be stuck in that position until I release the latch. Now these {holding a few weights up in front of Janet} are nipple weights measured to your height. They are about 3 pounds, now on your average hand or arm holding these is not a problem but placed on your sensitive nipple rings it will be a bitch lifting this up with your nips.

Janet’s eyes was wide she knew that her breast/nipples won’t be able to lift these weights all night.

[Debi]

So to help you with the weight issue on your breast, you have to lean forward which will make you stuck in the bendy position, the bar by your tummy will help you keep you balance, we don’t want you laying on the floor now would we and having an easy night. Bend too much forward and the metal weights touches the metal frame on the ground, thus activating the frames shocking your nipples for one thing and guess what, the wires runs through the metal dildo placed at the tip of your cunt. Now normal shock in the skin its okay but shock to your wet cunt specially inside priceless. I don’t have to tell you the tip is just barely touching your lips,, imagine if you lower your feet flat to the ground, it will not only stretch your cunt out but shock your sensitive skin also. Just imagine wearing high heels without the heels you don’t lower your feet you’ll just be tickled. Oh by the way, I got you matching weights, one for the breast one for your cunt lips.

A rubber dildo was then inserted in Janet’s mouth sliding down her throat. She could hear Debi saying she did not want her to wake up the neighbors and as long as she relax and breathe through her nose she won’t choked. Debi then set by Janet’s feet and set up the weights. The small chain that was a hook was then looped in on Janet’s piercing both on her nipple and her labia. From her tip toeing the distance from setting her foot down, the tip of the metal shaft was just at the entrance of her cunt she set her feet down and that is 7 inches of metal plunging deep about 3 inches in her cunt. Before Debi left she quickly shove a metal ball in Janet’s cunt.

[Debi]

I just thought this might help you a bit metal on metal lovely. You know Janet I am not all that bad. I will make you a deal from what I saw and heard you can cum quite a great deal. So if you fill the cup at the base of this metal rod full of your juice to the tip then I will leave you and Alan alone, I will even make you forget this ever happened, but if you fail then I am sorry Alan is mine and I will make sure that your life is ruined as you ruined mine.

Debi then attached the weights and let go, Janet muffled scream came out of her dildo gagged mouth the pain she felt. The chain was just long enough for the weight to dangle above ground about a few inches above ground.

[Debi]

If you want you can lower your feet but be prepared to be stretched out, or lean forward to help your breast. Either way you will end up stretch outs and with sagging breast and funky looking nipples. Just take the shock treatment it might do you good.

Before Debi left she turned off the light and press play on the DVD. The television came to life playing the tape of her night at the sex shop. The screen suddenly was in a grid as she saw each square showing her sexual adventures. At the sex shops, with the black guys, even at Scotts home.

Unbeknownst to Janet the DVD was laced with subliminal messages. The pain in her nipples and cunt lips was starting to be unbearable, she tried to lower herself and felt the stretching too much for her to handle she jerk her toes up and scream a muffle scream once again, her nipples felt like it rip out of her areola, her cunt lips felt like it was on fire being stretch out. The metal shaft barely touching her cunt but she felt it and it was painful due to size of it, it felt like being fucked in her ass without lube like touching a hot iron.

Her calves were starting to feel the strain, how long has she been in this predicament. Her eyes were focused now on the movie that was playing, she could not pry her eyes away, her mind was still with her though as she tried thinking of a way out. Her calves was straining, she could not move to the left or right due to her restraints, all she can manage was raising herself up which more but it puts a tremendous pain on her nipples and labia, or when she lower herself down the metal dildo was a sharp needle like pain stretching her inner sensitivity. Her toes was starting to buckle exhaustion was creeping in on her, her eyes still glued on the television half opened, drool coming out of her dildo gagged mouth, she has to take the hard metal dildo, not knowing how much time she has before her toes and calve give in, she needs to cum and fill the cup with enough of her juice to get out of this predicament. She decided what she needed to do, as she slowly lowered herself to the metal rod the stretching of her cunt was unbearable as she slowly raised herself up and down trying to lube herself easing down letting her cunt get comfortable with the size of the metal shaft. Each movement was a torture to her as the chain started swinging creating the pressure on her cunt lips and nipples. She made a mistake of leaning forward a bit, she heard a click. Janet tried to straighten up but couldn’t she was now leaning forward standing on her toe. With her current position it was harder to balance as well as the weights dangling stretching her nipples more. She lowered her feet more and stayed a bit letting her pussy get accustom to the size of the dildo as she pushed up she almost lost her balance once again and leaned forward some more. Click she was now stuck once again bending forward. The weights were now swinging all around her left breast swirling with the weight she could feel her nipples following the length of the chain as well as her right circling around stretching more adding pressure to both her nipples and breast. Her cunt lips was starting to feel relieve as she inched her way down from the metallic rod. Eyes still glued to the set, drool starting to trickle down her neck she could not get her eyes away from the television set showing her being fucked now as her head level out on the television, her upper torso leaned forward, toes till lifting her up and her calves was now on fire. Her calves gave in as she slid the widest part of the dildo she screamed at the sudden stretch and pain loosing her balance and now lurching more forward. Click. Her head still leveled on the television, her body is at an unsteady angle. Thinking due to the perverse situation maybe that’s why she was not getting wet, she started raising herself up and down doing the metal shaft getting use to the size hoping to start getting wet, aroused enough to cum and fill the cup but to no avail. The only lubrication she has was the gel she put in before going in the house to make sure that she does not get pregnant. But it was not enough lube to help with the huge dildo, it was not even giving her enough help to cum. She knew leaning forward once more and the metal weights will hit the plate sending currents all over her sensitive part. She tried to straighten out but could not get up. The back brace was hard and the lever could not be dislodged. The dildo was stretching her out far but still nothing, eyes still fix on the television. Then a sneeze, forcing her to bend forward, the bar at her midsection help balance her and avoid falling forward, the weights rested on the plate zap Janet screamed a muffled screamed, by Debi’s design the current was sending low voltage shock to her nipples. The current is not lethal but it has enough juice to do what Debi wanted to do. As the current started shocking her delicate buds, her calves gave as both of her feet touch the pavement, the sudden stretch of her pussy added to the pain that she was feeling the muffled scream was enough to pierce through the garage and in the bedroom where Debi was. Debi looked at the time, set the alarm, smiled and went to bed.

Janet was in agony, the current has also activated the metal dildo in her now stretch cunt, sending high vibration as well as mild shock in her sensitive cunt walls. The shock Janet was feeling was now intense as it hits her sensitive nipples and pussy lining. The convulsion was swaying the weights on her pussy lips stretching it pulling it at every direction. On top of all these, the dildo that was shoved down her throat started squirting liquid goo down her throat. The excess started gobbling out of her lips as it drips down to the ground. Her cunt was stretch out to the max, her lips being pulled and her nipples, still stretched out and getting the jolt of their sensitive lives. She felt the first wave of orgasm she was Cumming and she can feel that it will be a lot thank god this might be her last night of pain and humiliation then darkness befall her.

6 hours later the alarm went on. Debi tuned it off, grab her robe and started showering. She then went down and started her coffee after pouring a cup she looked outside. It’s going to be a nice day, smiled and headed towards the garage. As she went in, she saw the unconscious Janet, her midsection resting on the metal bar, drool and other stuff was on the ground, the voltage meter was on zero. Debi turned off the television, she shook Janet to wake up as she mumbled. Debi unhooked the bonds on her wrist. As soon as she unlatched it Janet’s arm dangled down then the other all her weight are now on her midsection. Debi bent down and unhooked the weights on her labia, she then unhooked the latch on her back brace and took it off, Debi had a challenged getting the oversized dildo out of her pussy without damaging Janet more and finally was successful, Janet grunted as Debi pulled the dildo out of her cunt, the pain was intense but getting something that huge out of her was a relief. As soon as the metal shaft was removed, 2 metal ball drop hard. She removed the dildo strap and grabs it out of Janet’s mouth and then grabbed a handful of hair from Janet’s head and pulled her back to rest on the cold floor. The cold floor shook her to semi conscious state Janet smiled a gentle smile.

[Janet]

Its over I got you now I win, now get the hell out of my house

[Debi]

What the fuck are you talking about? Are you still dreaming? I would have thought that the cold floor would wake you up and get your stupid brain moving again.

[Janet]

I filled the cup as you said bitch and you told me once I filled the cup I am free.

[Debi]

Wake up and smell the coffee you {shoving the half filled coffee cup at Janet’s nose} stupid bitch. Open you’re slit Asian eyes and look. The last I remember a full cup means full to the top. That’s not full, in fact I don’t think you even got an ounce in the cup at all.

Janet waking up from what she heard looked at the cup, eyes focusing stunned expression on her faced. She rubbed her eyes again and looked at the cup. Debi was right the cup barely reached an ounce. How, she knew before she passed out that she was cumming how can it not be full?

[Janet]

You you you you cheated while I was out you took it and dumped it out.

[Debi]

First of all dumb bitch I do not lie and I do not cheat, I always hold up my end of the bargain. Second if you would just look, for me to get the cup out and dump it means I have to take the dildo out of you grab the bar then the cup and then dump it. Did you even see me leave here after I got all of these crap off of you?

Janet realizing that Debi was right could not muster any comebacks she looked at the floor, inspected her nipples which were swollen from being shocked, she touched it and pain started shooting all over her breast. She did not dare touch her pussy but her hand was starting to lower headed to her stretch cunt Debi holding her cup of coffee was smiling as she observed Janet’s finger reaching in between her thighs. The big dildo did its job, adding the current and high vibration her pussy was now stretched out the voltage which was not lethal but has enough juice to affect the muscle tissue surrounding her cunt. It’s like giving birth after the baby comes out of you through natural birth, your vagina never gets to its originally strength or form. Janet sobbed as her finger easily glided to her sore pussy, she knew that her cunt was now stretch out, she tried to clasp her muscle wall but to no avail. She kept whispering that it was only temporary she was young enough that she will get her tightness and feelings back. Debi hearing the words smiled and deep in her thought, yes it will but not if I can help it.

[Debi]

You’ve rested enough bitch, clean this fucking mess up, drink your ounce of juice and meet me inside.

Janet started getting up, sore as she was she started cleaning up taking the chains, bar, weights in a box. Folding the tarp a few minutes more and she done, she entered the kitchen where her food was resting by the floor in a dog dish. She knew what it was, she was there when Debi bought them because they were on sale. Pedigree dog food with real gravy and beef chunks She heard Debi mentioned foods up start eating after eating her dog food, she went to the bathroom downstairs and started lapping the urine filled toilet. She then went to Debi sitting by the couch waiting for her next suffering.

[Debi]

Come sit here next to me Janet. {Janet moving close to Debi sitting next to her}. If you’re up for another bet, I will give you a better chance this time. I will fill your bowel with coffee, a coffee enema if you will. Then insert a butt plug on you. With you filled up bowel, you will run to the guardhouse, offer the guard or guards a blowjob comes back here then if you can open the bathroom door and unload your coffee enema then you are free and clear but unloading it outside of the toilet then you lose. Do you accept my challenge? But be reminded, this is the last time that I will offer you a way out. This is your final offer of being free and clear of me and getting your life back.

Janet was thinking it through it was only a quarter of a mile to get to the guard house.

[Janet]

What’s the catch do I have the benwa balls in me, weight on my nipples and pussy lips. Something to get me distracted?

[Debi]

Why Janet, you’ve spent some time with me I always play fair. You’re the only one that always comes up short like in last night’s thing, it was your failure that you were way short of the goal. Can’t even fill a cup and yet fucking other guys and you cum like the damn rain in monsoon season but when you actually needed to cum nada. {Debi in her mocking voice}

Janet thinking it more and Debi sweetening the pot, here you can even wear your bra a t-shirt and your sweats and everything. We will just attach the hose in your ass then when ready fill you up pull the hose and off you go. Run to the guard house, give them a morning blowjob, come back unlock the bathroom door and flush it all out. Just imagine after this you will forget everything, I can even have your tats removed for free, your life back.

{Flashback} While Janet was tied in the garage, the tape that was playing in the DVD was laced with subliminal messages created by Debi for Janet, making her easily confused and easy to be coerced agreeing to anything with the proper push. The dildo in her mouth was shooting out gooey substance which was actually milk of magnesium. Debi diluted it enough but if she got it right another hour and Janet will be in diarrhea heaven. Filled up with coffee in her bowel and a butt plug the cramps alone should be fun to watch.

[[Debi]

C’mon Janet don’t tell me that a strong Asian woman that you are just proved that a white girl like me can push you around easily.