The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My husbands Ex-Girlfriend

Phase VI

Disclaimer: names of the characters being used were picked randomly, I apologize if it offends you.

If you are under 18 please get out of here. Thank you

Any comments would be appreciated good or bad, please email me at .

[Debi]

Ok then let’s get this party started. 1st let start on top then work our way down. Ears probably the usual from upper down to the lobe around 8 piercing, same on the other the top I want a loop also on the lobe the rest just some studs, one stud on the right nose, 1 ball on her tongue and one stud on the chin. The nipples I want a loop on it, add a loop on the top of her belly button and stud on the bottom. Then 1 a piece on her labia both loops then one loop on her clit. Now at the paint, I want it permanent just above her pubic and lower back circling the waist I want a rattle snake, The back is where the rattle part will be spelled out spank me so if she is being done doggy style. The front, where the tongue on the snake comes out I want it clearly written slut. On both of her wrist I want a thorn crown with lettering inscribed I am a prostitute on the right and I am a fucking whore on the left. On her left breast I want a king cobra head enlarged like it is about to attack with mouth open and her dark areolas and nipple in the mouth of the snake, the right breast same concept but I want a copper head. At her back I want 2 kinds of snakes the heads by her should blades then the body all intertwined in the middle down to the rattles’ body, I want the colorful coral snake and a young cotton mouth so it’s more colorful and noticeable than the black adult cotton mouth.

[Alex]

Common Debi, don’t waste this body man, she is freaking hot putting all those piercing and tattoos is going to ruin her body specially if you want it permanent.

[Debi]

Alex, must I remind you of the danger of questioning me?

[Alex]

{Realizing the tone of anger in Debi}Sorry I was just respectfully requesting that…

[Debi]

Shut up!!! You fuck maybe I should just call your wife and mother and tell her of your insubordination to my request.

[Alex]

Oh fuck no sorry Debi I didn’t mean it that way it’s just that, oh geez I am sorry, please I am so sorry please I didn’t mean to sound that way I was just being concern for her…

[Debi]

Oh shut the fuck up. You’re sniveling whiny excuse makes me puke. Just for that I want you to add a loop on her left nostril. How about that, do you like being nice? Then common be nice one more and give me more ideas to put on her fucking body.

Debi went close to Alex and slap his face hard. She then grabbed a hand full of his hair at the back of his head and steered him at Janet’s face.

[Debi]

You see this bitch, this bitch stole my boyfriend and ruined my life and from what you just said she is about to ruin your life if I told your wife that you just questioned me. Do you realize what your mom and your wife will do if they realized you asked me to spare her? Do you want her to suffer in my hand or do you want your dick chopped off by your wife shove it up your ass and then make you eat it for disobeying me? Which do you think is better ass hole?

[Alex]

Oh god I am sorry Debi I won’t do that again, okay…okay I will do it. It will take me about 6 hours for all of those rushing it and giving her time to heal and relax. Come back in 6 hours she will be ready.

Debi walked to the door and turned off the open sign, looked at Alex and smiled. She then went out of the store. As soon as Alex heard the sound of Debi’s car pulling away, he went close to her customer and stroked Janet’s head brushing her hair back apologizing. Wiping the tears away he grabbed his tool box and supplies, prepped Janet for the piercing and before he started he looked at Janet’s eyes one more time and said he was sorry. He knew that deep inside that Janet knew what was happening, she would feel what was going to be done to her and yet be helpless to stop it he saw the fear in her eyes but she could not shed a tear for Debi has commanded her not to cry. As soon as he heard Alex’s apologies she saw that he was about to start. Alex prepped his tools and started working on her ears…click…click…click…

After finishing up on her face, Alex took a breather, he grabbed a towel and dips it in warm water, wiping Janet’s face. He looked at her face and kept repeating himself

[Alex]

Sorry…sorry…sorry, I am truly very sorry but if I don’t do this my daughter, they will turn my daughter just like you and she is only 16 I couldn’t… I made a mistake of trusting her and both my daughter and I are paying for it, god how stupid of me to…to…

Alex’s voice trailed of as he started on her left nipples, he pinches it tight and as he let loose click…

Meanwhile Debi went back home and watch the movie that Janet was performing. She thought to herself from the time the movie was done till the time that she got home seems an awful long time. But she thought the way that she was dressed and the heels may have been the contributing reason, the phone rang and she picked it up.

[Debi]

Alan, god been a long time since you call how’s everything?

[Alan]

Everything has been okay, is Janet there?

[Debi]

No sorry she has not come yet since early this morning. Not sure where she is.

[Alan]

Its almost midnight there I wonder where she could be?

[Debi]

Well I am not sure, she’s been a little sore with me being here maybe she is staying with friends?

[Alan]

No couldn’t be, she never made friends there aside from our neighbors, her family are all back home and none of my relatives are close by. She is all alone, with you here I was hoping that you would click and she could have a friend.

[Debi]

Oh don’t worry about that hon, you know me I am a very friendly person. Once I see her back I will try my best to make things okay. Why don’t you call back in a day or two maybe she’ll be home and could talk to you.

[Alan]

I’ll try. Thanks Debi. How about you how are things with your visit. I am sorry I couldn’t be there and catch up. Maybe you can extend your vacation and stay there for a while more and hopefully I can be back and hook up with each other.

[Debi]

Oh that would be nice, I would love that. I’ll wait for you then.

[Alan]

K, talk to you later then, take it easy.

As Debi hang up, she set the alarm clock to remind her to pick up Janet. She went to Janet’s closet and started rummaging through her clothes. She smiled and closed her eyes as laughter came out of her.

Alex heard the bells jingling on his door, he went out and saw a smiling Debi. He escorted Debi to the back room to show what he has done. By now Janet’s body was still lifeless from the chemicals that she smelled. Alex told Debi that the effect of the pills and the chemical inhaled by Janet would be gone in a few and she would be able to move again on her own accord. Janet’s arm was were chained hook by the ceiling to stretch her up, her feet chained on the floor, she was stretched out in all possible direction to make her tattoo easier to do. As requested her body looks dirty with all the snakes painted on her. The piercing made her look like a human pin cushion. Debi smiled and admired Alex’s work. She made a call as Alex heard that her daughter Nina would be spared. Debi saw Alex’s gratitude, as Alex slowly released Janet’s bind he put an overcoat to cover her body. He then reminded Debi to give her 2 days to recuperate before pushing the piercing to its limits. Debi smiled and agreed not wanting Janet to be broken in this early of the stage. Her plan was going in motion and Janet’s will, will be broken before the end of the week.

[Debi]

Wipe those tears your bastard, be glad that your daughter will not follow in Janet’s foot step. I recommend to still follow your wife and your mother in law’s rules though and she will be fine.

[Alex]

I…I…I… thought you will release her completely from this drug?

[Debi]

Oh she will be, in due time but your wife’s family need a maid for now and I promise them one. Don’t worry Alex I will release her as promised but for now your service is still needed and until I am finish with Janet then and only then will Nina be free. Don’t worry we are true to our words she will not be someone’s play thing for now only your wife’s’ and mom in law can play with her I made sure of that.

Oh and by the way Alex please be a good boy and add something here. I want inscription in here {Debi pointing at the area between Janet’s pussy and ass hole.} Put in bright bold colors, insert here then one arrow pointing at her cunt and the other at her anus.

Once done, Debi got Janet home and put her in the guest room. She then fed her and cleaned her up to avoid infections. She then left her there with an earphone attached to her. The voice was Debi’s giving her further instruction solidifying her hold on Janet…breaking her will and inputting more subconscious trigger for Janet to suffer.

[Debi]

Let’s see you question me again.

Debi’s voice in the recorder has set guidelines for Janet if she ever questions her orders again, from random act of humiliating herself to degrading herself even more in public. The first order was for her to remember what was being said but to not remember until certain actions, or words were use. Janet could not move but her senses were alive. Her brain could hear what Debi was saying through the player, the pain was agonizing all she could think was to let it end now but from what she can hear deep down she knew that this was just starting. Then she’ll forget what she hears after Debi finishes an instruction and start a new. Her brain were registering what was being said, hidden behind her inner most thought then nothing, she could not figure out why she could not remember them, she was getting confused as the hours pass.

2 days of hearing Debi’s command, 2 days of resting yet unable to sleep her brain was exhausted where Debi’s command was easily accepted even more, the pain was subsiding, the wound was healing the piercing was set. Too many information being fed to her through the walkman, and in a fraction of a second they were gone. For two days the voice of Debi kept on playing in her mind, for 2 days her situation worsens, for 2 days she wished that Debi would just let her go for 2 days she lays awake hearing her tormentor. Finally she was able to move, she stretched her body trying to work the kink out her system, removing the walkman and getting up from bed, her eyes dark from lack of sleep. Afraid to look but she needs to know the extent of her abuse, she moved by the full length mirror on the wall and if she could have cried she would have. The snakes above her pussy and both her breast she turned around and saw two more by her shoulder blades as the two snakes’ body intertwined to meet with the rattlesnake by her ass, the 2 snakes on her breast was circling around her chest area and hooking up along with the others on her back. Her wrist with its clear marking of being a whore, what was kept clean was her legs which she thank god for, something to hold on to, there might still be escape. As she lifts her head she closed her eyes and wished it was all a dream. Her face was full of piercing, she extended her tongue turned side to side to see her ears, her nipples, both side of her nose her chin and as she reached down and spread her pussy she could see it on her labia and clit. She tried to touch her clit and it sent shivers of pleasure, the piercing made her more sensitive as juices started to flow from her naked pussy. She bent down hands covering her face wishing that it was all a dream. Just then Debi came walking in the door, she saw the walkman by the bed and smiled. The game was set to begin and this time it’s serious.

[Debi]

Oh good your awake and able to move on your own, that’s a good sign, and here I was thinking of giving you another day, but since you seems okay we can start now.

Janet instinctively stood up, Debi smiled usually she will hear excuses from Janet, but not this time. It seems that her little walkman plan worked.

[Debi]

Well it seems like you’re not that sore since you can move better, seeing how you stood up quickly when I came in.

Anyway I have a surprise for you, now listen up I only have a few minutes before he calls. I want you to talk to him normally, answer his questions and just do whatever that you do when you talk ok…alright now get to bed I want your ass on top of this 2 pillows.

As Janet climb up the bed, she was starting to worry about talking to someone once more. What seems weird was Debi wanted her to talk to this mysterious person as herself, wasn’t she worried that she could ask for help, or I may say something that could free me. Who is this person that Debi was mentioning was running through her mind, could this person help me get out of my predicament? She was tired from lack of sleep and she knew that she was very vulnerable, Janet lay down on top of the 2 pillows that Debi had set up for her. Debi did not set a pillow for her head, which made her body arch like a bridge. As she was laying down Debi told her to spread her legs, without any hesitation she followed her tormentors’ orders. Janet, unaware that Debi has already set up the bed specifically for her, especially for this night. Debi tied her feet tightly to the bed post to make sure that Janet remained spread, the more she moved the more painful it would be for her as the roughness of the rope rubs harshly on her skin. As soon as she was done, she told Janet to stretch her hand as far as she could to her side, Janet following Debi’s instruction did so. As soon as she stretched herself fully, Debi tied another set of rope, this time it was smoother than her feet. She then circled the rope under the bed and tied the other end on Janet’s other wrist. Debi then informed Janet that her hand had nicer rope since she did not want the tattoo to be ruined from her moving around, she could care less on her ankle. Once she was tied and spread out on bed, where her pussy was in the air thanks to the pillows, Debi grabbed what seems to look like a wireless headset and placed it on Janet’s ear securing it tightly making her ear sore because of the piercing, she then set the microphone by her mouth. Debi gave the rope a tug making sure that Janet could not break free. She then ordered Janet to move her right arm up, the more she tried the more uncomfortable it was for Janet since she was stretched out tightly, the more pressure she use on one arm, the more painful it was for the other. As Debi saw that her handiwork was a success, she stepped out of the room, Janet tried to squirm from her bound, but Debi did a good job making sure that she could not get any leverage nor get off of it at all. She realized that the more she moved her feet, the sorer her ankle becomes, and the harder she pull on her arm feels like she was going to pop her shoulder out of the socket. She tried to lift herself but it was no use she was completely tied down on the guest bed and could not get any force at all due to the pillow set under the small of her back. The pillow under her ass pushing her hip up was uncomfortable and due to this it made her pussy open up where it was easily accessible, she could feel the air swirling by her naked shaved Asian pussy. She saw the door open and here comes Debi with a duffle bag. She looked at the clock and smiled at Janet. She then grabbed what seems like an ear plug with a small wire dangling from it, once inserted from her ear, Debi got close to Janet and whispered in her ear.

[Debi]

Whatever goes on you will not be able to tell the person you are conversing with that I am in the room with you. You will be able to talk to him freely up to your hearts content, but under no circumstance that you are to reveal that I am here. Let’s make it better, you will act like you are alone in this house and deny that someone is here with you, now this earplug you see I placed on my ear is so I can hear what you are telling him. I will be able to hear whatever you guys talk about. Now all I want you to do is to enjoy this moment since this will be the last time that you can do this.

Oh, by the way while you are on the phone and until he and only he hangs up, the conversation will be on going. Also you will not be allowed to cum until you asked the person on the phone for you to cum. Now remember he is the only one who can end this conversation and he is the only one who can make you cum. If he says its okay for you to cum then fire away.

Janet was confused as to what Debi was talking about. Debi set up at the end of the bed, where due to the pillow elevating her hip she could not see what Debi was doing. She can hear some metal rubbing to each other and other stuffs but could not make out anything at all. All of a sudden she felt tingling on her pussy, as she tried to elevate her head she saw Debi kneeling in front of her open pussy, with her hand by her cunt. As Debi attached a small chain on a key ring and showed it to Janet, Debi gave it a soft tugged. Janet felt her pussy lips follow as Debi tugged the chain, that’s when she realized what Debi was doing. Debi realized that it finally dawned on Janet what she was doing and smiled at her. She then attached what seems like a weight on the other side of the chain and fling it over her thigh, Janet surprised by the pain of her pussy lips being pulled to one side harshly yelled out. Debi did the same with the other side of her pussy lips and tossed it to the side as the weight was attached. Now Janet’s pussy lips were open wide.

[Debi]

{Arranging the weight to float on the side of the bed} These are only 2 pound weights, imagine how it would feel like if I put something heavier. Now the good thing with this is every movement you do the weight will also move freely, that’s why I have it dangling by the bed so it’s not lazily laying by you. More you move the more it will rock the weight the more it will open up your lips.

Debi clutching what seems like a small bottle showed it to Janet as she squirted a gel out to her finger. Debi looked at Janet and smiled. She then rubbed the gel filled finger in Janet’s clit. Janet surprised by the feeling of Debi’s finger in her clit tried to squirm away but could not, she tried to move her hips left and right to try and avoid Deb’s rubbing finger, but all she did was made the weights start swinging pulling her pussy lips even harder. Debi noticing the pain the wrights and chain are creating started rubbing her clit harder. She saw Debi once more squirted some more gel out of the bottle to her finger and again Debi massaged her clit with it. Janet was starting to feel some sensation from the way Debi was rubbing her and was now following the rhythm that Debi was doing. Debi smiled as she felt Janet’s hip following her finger. The weights was pulling, tugging at Janet’s lips as she rocks her hip but she didn’t care the feeling of what Debi was doing seems to be making it better for her. She then looked at Janet and her eyes were half close. Debi smile as she squirted more of the gel out of the bottle and started inserting it in Janet’s pussy. Debi inserted her middle finger in Janet rubbing deep inside her, Janet let a whispered moan escape her lips which did not go unnoticed to Debi. Debi knew that she was primed, as she emptied the bottle in her index and middle finger as she once again shoved it in Janet’s open pussy. The gel filled finger felt good inside her that Janet was moaning loader now. Debi could feel the wetness of Janet that she started inserting her finger deeper, rubbing Janet harder when all of a sudden Janet took a deep breath. Debi touched her wrinkled skin, and Debi knew this, Debi massages Janet’s G-spot harder now making sure that she was in her haze. As Debi pulled her finger out, Janet felt the emptiness irritating, she felt Debi stood up and walk away from her. She was waiting for Debi to be come back and massage her some more with the gel she had when she felt the door open as she opened her eyes to see what was going on, she let a heavy breath escape her mouth surprised to see someone by the open door she let a slow whisper of disbelief escape her mouth. Debi was escorting two black guys dress just in their underwear in the room.

[Debi]

Janet, I want you to meet my friends Joseph and Justin. I know you hated being with African American men since you think their dirty, well here are my friends to show you the error of your ways and to change your ways of thinking about them. Oh and by the way the gel I was rubbing on your clit and pussy with, is this. It’s a sensitizer, making your clit and pussy more sensitive to the touch. Can you just imagine how it would feel when someone touches you on a sensitive part of your body especially to your pussy? Well I know how you felt when I was rubbing it can you just imagine how it would feel on you when it’s a constantly given the attention?

Just then the phone rang, and Janet jerked her head up in surprised, her heart started beating fast, her arms felt like it got pop out of its socket. She did not know what to expect and the way Debi was smiling having 2 black guys by the arm looking at her hungrily. Debi knew her anxiety and just smiled to her sweetly. By the 2nd ring Debi walked by the table and whispered to her ear, Showtime. As soon as the 3rd ring ended Debi flip the switch and the phone came alive in both their ears.

Hello Janet, honey, is that you?

Unprepared in hearing her name with her legs spread apart a stream of her pee came out of her pee hole. The microphone attached close by her lips was sensitive to the sound and the person on the other line could easily hear her breathing and anything else that would come out of her lips

[Janet]

A...A...Al…Alan?