The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My husbands Ex-Girlfriend

Phase VII

Disclaimer: names of the characters being used were picked randomly, I apologize if it offends you. Phone numbers are randomly picked number to show realism to the story, please do not call this number and bugging the people who owns that if the number is a valid number. Thank you.

If you are under 18 please get out of here. Thank you.

Just then the phone rang, and Janet jerked her head up in surprised, her heart started beating fast, her arms felt like it got pop out of its socket. She did not know what to expect and the way Debi was smiling having 2 black guys by the arm looking at her hungrily, not realizing who might be on the other line was making Janet nervous. Debi knew her anxiety and just smiled to her sweetly. By the 2nd ring Debi walked next to Janet and whispered to her ear, Showtime. As soon as the 3rd ring ended Debi flip the switch and the phone came alive in both their ears.

Hello, hello? Janet, honey, is that you?

Unprepared in hearing her name with her legs spread apart a stream of her pee came out of her pee hole. The microphone attached close by her lips was sensitive to the sound and the person on the other line could easily hear her breathing and anything else that would come out of her lips

[Janet]

A...Al...Al…Alan?

[Alan]

Yeah, who else? How are you? Been so long you seem busy every time that I called your not there and you’re at work? Why are you working all those hours and at night?

[Janet]

I...I...I just needed something to pass the time while you weren’t here and I thought I’d help out at the diner.

[Alan]

At the diner? Janet Honey {surprised once more at hearing her name, Janet finally emptied her pee sack}, At Debi’s request I called the diner a few days back just so I can say hi to you, she thought you were there and Jay told me that you’ve quit a few days ago. Where have you been going? What have you been doing?

Janet’s eyes became wide confused she did not anticipate that Debi would tell him to call there, nor tell Jay to lie that she quit. She knew this was Debi’s plan and she needed to be quick on her feet. She looked at Debi and saw her smiling smugly while looking at her. With the two black guys still hook around her arm Debi mimicked a kiss from her lips towards my direction, she then stepped back slapping the 2 black guys butt and motioning to her direction. The bed was wet from her pee but that did not stop Joseph and Justin sitting by her side. Joseph started rubbing Janet’s, breast as he sucked on her nipples, as Justin started massaging her labia with his finger putting just the right pressure as he circled around it. Janet already feeling the effect of the lotion that Debi rubbed on her, she was starting to get arouse and her nipples was showing that her body liked the sensation that it was getting.

[Janet]

{Starting to breath hard} A…Ah…Ahhh…Alan, I…I…I wa…was uuuhhhh

[Alan]

Are you okay?

[Janet]

N..N…no, I mean yes I’m fine. Just that you caught me just waking up.

[Alan]

Waking up? Honey its 8 in the evening over there how can you just be waking up?

As Justin got the signal from Debi he lowered his head and with his free hand, spread Janet’s labia, pulling the hood up and exposing her clit. Janet knew what he was about to do and he could not contain herself anymore. Whatever Debi did made her clit so sensitive that a slight movement from Justin’s finger was causing her to feel the sensation. Debi walked close by Janet and showed her the bottled gel that Debi was massaging her with. Janet’s eyes became wide as she read what the gel was. “Clit sensitizer”

[Janet]

{Trying to change the subject}Alan, you were gone for a while and I got a little lonely so I...I...I bought a little something that you’ve been asking me to buy for quite sometime now, and I also rented a movie that you liked. {Breathing harder now}

[Alan]

Are you okay? What is going on with you?

[Janet]

Please ho...ho… {Trying to say hon but as previously commanded by Debi cannot call Alan honey or hon}Please Alan, just play with me. I’ll even let you call me name. Why don’t you call me bitch or slut while you phone fuck me?

Justin started to insert the tip of his middle finger in Janet’s pussy as he slowly inserted his finger Janet’s body shivered and all three knew that she was primed. By now Justin has his middle and ring finger inserted half way in Janet’s pussy as he bent lower and started licking her exposed clit. Joseph on the other hand started rubbing Janet’s breast harder as he started sucking her erect nipples hard. The suction made on her nipples with the piercing was driving her wild not to mention the finger in her pussy rubbing her inner sensitive walls as her clit was being licked. Justin bit the stud on her clit and pulled it making Janet take a deep breath.

[Alan]

Hon, Janet are you okay what the hell is happening with you?

Upon hearing her name, regardless that her pee sack was drain she still let a trickle loose, while Justin was licking her, a few trickle went down in his mouth. He quickly raised his head and you can see Janet’s pee dripping from his chin. He looked at Janet annoyed and thrust both his finger in her pussy hard, finger in deep and palm ramming in Janet’s clit. Surprised by the motion of Justin’s hand and finger ramming in her, Janet let a moan loose.

[Janet]

{UUHmmm…ummmm...hhhmmm, ooohh, oooohhhhhh}

[Alan]

What was that, what are you doing?

[Janet]

uhmm, I am rubbing my puh…pu…puhh…pussy hard now…

[Alan]

What??.. Is someone there with you? What are you talking about? Is there someone there in the room with you? I could hear something…someone

[Janet]

{Janet quickly thought of an answer before Alan could finish his question}I just turned the television on, pump the volume a bit. Common Alan, I am alone here who else would be here, just you and me and my toy and some porno on the TV.

[Alan]

Some toy? Porn? You hated those stuffs.

[Janet]

Alan it’s been so long for me since you left, and as I’ve said I bought some stuff that you’ve been asking me to I thought it might help being lonely for you and all wanting to do what you wanted when you were here. So please Alan play your fantasy with me.

Debi was getting annoyed, she did not realize how convincing this bitch could be. Anger could be seen in Debi’s face as she walked close by Janet. She grabbed a hold of Janet’s erect nipples and squeezed it as hard as she could, her nipples was as flat as a penny in between Debi’s thumb and finger as she squeezed hard she pulled it straight up causing Janet to yell out in pain.

[Alan]

Are you okay, hon are you…

Janet, hearing her name once more leaked what ever was left in her pee hole. Justin frustrated once more started ramming three fingers in Janet’s cunt faster and harder. Janet was feeling the effect of the sensitizer that Debi rubbed all over her pussy lips, clit and inside wall that Justin’s finger fucking was taking its toll. Janet started moaning out loud and the more she heard her name from Alan’s lip the more trickling of pee still seeps out. Finally she yelled out

[Janet]

“STOP CALLING ME FUCKING JANET” I AM YOUR FUCKING BITCH.”

Debi smiled hearing those words coming out of her mouth, Janet was in another world and did not even realize what she just yelled to Alan. Debi satisfied with the pressure that Janet was in on now let her nipple go as she started untying Janet’s wrist and ankle. Even though she was untied, her arms were still left stretch out. At Debi’s cue, Justin sat up but continued her assault with his finger in Janet’s pussy. Debi unhooked the weights on her labia, she then took the microphone and set it close by her head. She then motioned to Joseph to slide under Janet and put the plan in motion. He smiled, once he and Joseph was in place lying underneath Janet Debi put her thumbs up. At the signal given, Justin guided his shaft in Janet’s pussy while Joseph started pushing in Janet’s ass. Janet could feel Joseph’s cock easing in her ass luckily some of her juice from Justin’s finger fuck was at her hole helping lubricate it. Once Joseph cock was in her Justin started pumping in and out, soon Joseph and Justin was doing the proper motion as Justin pushes in, and Joseph was pulling out. It seems like they have been practicing, synchronizing their movement. Janet’s was already in heaven with the help of the sensitizer that Debi rubbed on her, unaware that Alan was still on the line listening to her moan in ecstasy.

As Joseph and Justin’s cocks takes its turn in and out of her pussy and ass, the coordinated assault as one pulls out and the other pull in pretty soon both were ramming her hole, fast and hard. The assault on her fuck hole was too much for Janet, she never felt this way before not knowing if it was due to the sensitizer or just the was Joseph and Justin’s cock felt in her hole. She was getting louder, moaning, and grunting breathing hard. Debi started toppling everything that she could see thrashing it all around making sure that Alan could hear the commotion. Unsatisfied with the way Janet was making her love sounds, Debi set the microphone by the floor and bent down in Janet’s left ear. She quickly whispered to Janet as Justin and Joseph were pumping her hard.

[Debi]

Janet honey, count to 5 and you will be the slut that you were always craving for and start being like those porno whores that I showed you let yourself loose and be the noisiest fuck that you want to be.

Right after Debi said that Janet in another world not realizing that Debi shoved the mike closed by her pussy making sure that Alan could hear the way the cocks were ramming hard on her as well as her yelling. A few seconds more and Janet started yelling.

[Janet]

OHHHHH FUCK yeah, oh, FUCK my CUNT HARD please FUCK me HARDER oh yeah FUCK…SHIT…FUCK me HARDER dammit it, FUCK MY CUNT and ASS HARD…I want to feel your HOT CUM, filling my fucking CUNT…shit fill my ass with your fucking hot cum.

While the earphone was still hooked by her ear, Janet could not hear Alan anymore her mind was on a different world, the sensitizer did its job, Alan on the other line was asking for an explanation but with out the microphone by her lips nor her mind properly listening, Debi just stood there hearing Alan pleading for some explanation. As Debi heard Alan shouting in Janet was doing the same. Debi wishing there was a window by the guestroom where she could slightly a jar and let the neighbor hear Janet’s lustful scream. As Debi’s train of thought came back she heard Alan sobbing, calling for Janet to answer him. She knew that Alan was realizing what was happening, she knew that phase 2 of her plan was set planting the seed in Alan’s mind as she heard Alan once more asking for an explanation on his deafly fucked wife, Debi hanged the phone up letting the seed bloom in Alan’s mind.

A few hours more and Debi saw Justin and Joseph coming down the stairs, both were smiling as they looked at Debi.

[Debi]

How is she?

[Joseph]

She was still delirious when we left her never heard anyone scream like that before. Man was she enjoying herself being DP.

As 3 of them laughed Justin gave Debi an envelope, gave her a hug and started to head out the door.

[Justin]

By the way, we tied her up again for you just as you asked and shoved your blood soaked pad in her mouth and taped it. Take care babe talk to you soon.

As Debi slowly went up the stairs with her pop in hand, as she went in the room she could see Janet just laying there motionless. She went up to her and slowly brushed her sweat soaking hair out of her face. As Janet opened her eyes, she saw a smiling Debi looking at her. Debi sat next to her and traced her finger on Janet’s exhausted body. She saw the white cum oozing out of her cunt as she went by the dresser and grabbed what seems like a day planner.

[Debi]

Well we can’t waste this white ooze now can we? You seem to like black cock so I bought this just for you.

Janet saw Debi opened up the zippered planner and grabbed what looks like a vibrator. Debi explained what it was when she saw Janet’s eyes staring at her toy.

[Debi]

This is a kind of plug it’s usually for butts, its called and inflatable butt plug. It has caution on it not for pussy but what the fuck we can’t waste this white cum dripping from your cunt now can we? Don’t worry I bought 2 of these one for your cunt and one for you ass.

As Debi slid the inflatable butt plug in Janet’s pussy she squeezed a few pump in making sure that her pussy was well plug. She mentioned to Janet that she did not want her to be too loose that she will stop in 2 pumps just enough to make sure that the cum doesn’t seep out. When she got done with her pussy, Debi slid one on her ass, this time she was not as forgiving as she pumped a few squeezed more in her ass making sure that she was completely ballooned. To add insult to injury she grabbed a couple of alligator clips as well. She started to clip some on her pussy ring, looped it around the bed post and hooked up to what looks like an adaptor set up by her feet. While the 2 alligator clips were chained up by the bed frame close by her head. Slowly Debi turned the inflatable plug on and Janet could feel the vibration in her ass and pussy. As soon as Debi finished she tried to wiggled Janet’s foot and arm making sure that she was completely tied in as Joseph and Justin were instructed. She pulled out the envelope that the 2 black guys gave her and showed it to Janet.

[Debi]

So for your hour of service we got a thousand bucks. Just imagine you could pay of your debt sooner than you think. I wonder what Alan was thinking when you were talking to him while getting fuck.

Janet’s eyes widened, she just remembered that she was talking to Alan a while ago and she just now remembered what she was yelling as she was being fucked hard by Joseph and Justin. Debi saw the worried look on Janet face and that was her cue. She quickly snap the alligator clips chained by the bed frame to her erect nipples, the metal tooth of the clip ate through her erect nipples and only her studded piercing was the only thing that saved the metal tooth to completely go through her stiff nipples, a muffled scream came out of her mouth soaked from Debi’s bloody pads. Not that Janet could hear her but Debi added insult to injury.

[Debi]

Got to love stay free pads, with the new extra absorbent they have on those pad, I think I soaked it pretty good with my menstrual fluid.

Debi turned on the switch on a machine that was attached to Janet’s pussy ring and a mild electric flow started jolting Janet’s lips. The shock she was receiving from the machines was making her thrash even more pulling the chained alligators clipped attached to her nipple making its steel teeth burrows deeper in her erect nipples. The pain was excruciating for Janet as the current jolts her labia, the pain searing through her nipples and pussy making her thrash around. Debi with a stop watch was looking at Janet with an evil grin, she finally turned the machine off, unhooked the clips from her breast and held Janet’s jaw in her hand as she looked at her eyes. Janet’s eyes were half open from the pain that she just received and she could barely hear what Debi was telling her. She felt Debi unhooked her hand and feet, stood up and closed the light before leaving her in darkness, Janet’s own little world of Darkness.

The next day the phone rang, Debi let it rang a few more times before picking it up, she knew who it would be.

[Debi]

Hello?

[Alan]

Hey kiddo how are you doing?

Debi could here the scruffiness on Alan’s voice knowing that the seed she planted was starting to grow.

[Debi]

Okay, are you alright you don’t sound good. Are you coming up with something? Hope they have good medicine there you don’t want to get sick now you hear me.

[Alan]

I’m okay just had a bad day when I called yesterday and tried to talk to Janet.

[Debi]

{Playing naïve} Were you able to talk to her?

[Alan]

Yeah but she sounded weird like she was… {Realizing that he was talking to Debi and did not want to involve her in his problems} maybe I am just working too hard and not thinking straight. Anyway is Janet home can I talk to her.

[Debi]

Sorry Alan, she is not here, I just walked in and there’s a note by the fridge stating that she’s been called in to work at the Diner.

[Alan]

What? Called in to work at the diner? Debi, she quit working at the Diner the day that I left.

[Debi]

Uh…I…I…I don’t know what to tell you Alan, I’m sorry but that is what the note said, that’s what she’s been telling me every time she leaves that she was headed for work at the diner.

[Alan]

Debi, we…wer…were you there last night?

[Debi]

No, sorry hon I went out to see a movie last night with a few friends why?

[Alan]

No…nothing, just wondering. Anyway I have to wait for my boss to fly over here and finish up the deal. You know how Asian people are, when closing a deal they want the head of the company to sign rather than a lackey to make sure that it is set in stone and no bullshit, anyway probably be here for another month. I have to go I will talk to you later then.

[Debi]

Well I bought a new cell phone temporarily why don’t you call me at that number anytime you need to talk, number is 359-2229. If you just want to talk or something just call.

[Alan]

Thanks Debi, for sure I will call you I just need someone to talk to. I will call you later and maybe we can talk more, take care.

Debi was smiling as she hangs up the phone. She slowly went up the stairs whistling. As she opened the door to the guest room, she saw Janet still lay on bed, a slight red drool seeping through her taped gag. Releasing the air from the inflatable plugs and pulling it out of Janet’s hole. She then shook Janet up, as soon as Janet, blink her eyes open, Debi grabbed the tape and ripped it off Janet’s face. She drop the tape with the bloody pad on the floor and instructed Janet to stand up, clean the mess up and take a shower to clean herself up. As Debi left the room, Janet slowly stood up knelt down on her hand and knees, grabbed the bloody pad by her mouth and started to walk with her hand and knees to the bathroom. A few minutes more and Debi came in the guestroom, and saw Janet just finishing up in the shower. As Janet came out looked at the Debi and quickly gazed down to the floor. Debi smiled as Janet slowly went to her hand and knees once more.

[Debi]

You, bad, bad, bad doggy, when did I say you can walk on your two feet. I don’t recall telling you that you can walk on your 2 feet now did I?

Janet shook her head left and right unable to talk. She tried opening her mouth but there were nothing coming out.

[Debi]

I guess you need to be punished some more, hmmm maybe when we come back from our errands. I have our day planned and I can’t deviate because of your insubordination. Stand up bitch.

As Janet slowly stood up, Debi circled around her, like a vulture circling on her prey. Debi was admiring the tattoo on Janet’s body, the way the snakes was circling around her.

[Debi]

How did my blood taste all night in your mouth. Do you like lollipops? I bet you do, I am curious how many licked can you do before you get to the center of it. Let’s see shall we?

Debi handed a brown bag to Janet, and ordered her to open it. Janet’s eyes opened wide and gave a pleading look to Debi. Debi just smiled and motioned for Janet to show her how an Asian bitch eats a lollipop. As Janet withdrew the blood soaked tampon from the bag, her handed guided it to her lips, as she slowly started licking Debi’s blood soaked tampon. A few more licks and Janet started to put the tampon I her mouth and started sucking it on. Janet’s eyes were shut wanting to cry at the humiliation that is receiving now. Debi ordered her to open her eyes and look directly at her as she sucks the tampon back to its normal color. Finally a few minutes more and Debi ordered her to pull the tampon out of her mouth.

[Debi]

That’ll do for now, but it seems like you still need a little practice. That’s ok, I have one right now and I am making sure that it’ll be ready by the time we are back from our escapade. Are you still hungry?

Janet just nodded, as Debi lead her down the stairs and made her breakfast. She opened a can of pet degree dog food mixed it with a few biscuits and set it for Janet to start eating. She then went upstairs as Janet, started to walk on her 4 to eat her breakfast. She could hear Debi mocking her, as she yelled, din din is ready bitch. When Debi got down from the stairs, she was already dress in Janet’s clothes. She saw Debi grabbed a bag and filled it with doggy biscuit. Debi saw Janet was looking and smiled her sheepish grin. She then told Janet that its her turn to get ready, she was given 10 minutes to drink from the toilet get upstairs and wash up once more and to wait for Debi. Debi then pressed the stop watch and told Janet to go. Janet tried to hurry up but each step she took was burning her knees in pain trying to run on her hand and knees were starting to bother her. As she turned to around the corner, she was surprised to see that the bowl was clean, with water she quickly lapped it up and thank someone that the water was left clean. When she was done drinking from the toilet bowl she hurriedly climb the stairs, red marks was starting to see on her knees. Finally once in her room, she rushed to the toilet and quickly took another shower. 10 minutes was up and Debi finally came in her room. She was still drying up by the time Debi walked and in and threw a few clothing her way. Debi handed her a mini skirt that was a few inches above her knees. She was grateful that it was nothing too short or revealing that would make her look like a whore. Then the shirt, it was simply white tank top with the wording, I am a slut. She looked at Debi and Debi just shrug.

[Debi]

Hey don’t look at me, you’re the slut fucking 2 black guys while talking with your husband.

Knowing that she will not win the argument Janet wore the tank top. As she looked at the mirror she could see her dark areola through the thin fabric of the top she was wearing, couple it with the piercing on her nipples showing her sluttyness. A see through white tank top with a written slut on it, her dark areola and protruding nipples along with a mini skirt and a strap on high heels that was at least 5 inches. Debi then motion for her to spread her legs, as she did Debi raised her skirt up to her lower abdomen. She knelt down to Janet’s pussy and clip in a small length chain on her loops pierced through her labia. She looked up at Janet and showed what she was doing. Debi was attaching 3 lbs. weights by each lip that was pierced. As Debi slowly let the weight dangle Janet could feel the weight pulling her lips a few seconds more and she felt a cold shudder, as she watch Debi in disbelief was inserting a metal ball in her pussy. After inserting it Debi stood up and looked at Janet.

[Debi]

I just put in a 5 pound metal ball in your pussy. It is called a benwa ball. It has a smaller metal ball inside that when you move the inside ball will circle around thus creating a nice feeling in your punani. Now the catch, if you squeeze hard you will feel the sensation more and probably cum as you walk, but if you relax your cunt muscle a bit, well let just say a well lubricated heavy metal ball will prove very slippery. I don’t think you want to drop a metal ball with your ooze in the mall now do we? Let’s have fun babe.