The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My husbands Ex-Girlfriend

Phase VIII

Disclaimer: names of the characters being used were picked randomly, I apologize if it offends you. Phone numbers are randomly picked number to show realism to the story, please do not call this number and bugging the people who owns that if the number is a valid number. Thank you.

If you are under 18 please get out of here. Thank you.

Knowing that she will not win the argument Janet wore the tank top. As she looked at the mirror she could see her dark areola through the thin fabric of the top she was wearing, her nipples were poking out couple it with the piercing on her nipples showing her sluttyness. A see through white tank top with a written slut on it, her dark areola and protruding nipples along with a mini skirt and a strap on high heels that was at least 5 inches. Debi then motion for her to spread her legs, as she did Debi raised her skirt up to her lower abdomen. She knelt down to Janet’s pussy and clip in a small length chain on her loops pierced through her labia. She looked up at Janet and showed what she was doing. Debi was attaching 3 lbs. weights by each lip that was pierced. As Debi slowly let the weight dangle Janet could feel the weight pulling her lips a few seconds more and she felt a cold shudder, as she watch Debi in disbelief was inserting a metal ball in her pussy. After inserting it Debi stood up and looked at Janet.

[Debi]

I just put in a 5 pound metal ball in your pussy. It is called a benwa ball. It has a smaller metal ball inside that when you move the inside ball will circle around thus creating a nice feeling in your punani. Now the catch, if you squeeze hard you will feel the sensation more and probably cum as you walk, but if you relax your cunt muscle a bit, well let just say a well lubricated heavy metal ball will prove very slippery. I don’t think you want to drop a metal ball with your ooze in the mall now do you? Let’s have fun babe. Oh and by the way, just in case the ball does drop, you are to pick it up and insert it inside your pussy where it drop, no going to the bathroom or hiding in the corner, so if you drop it in the middle of the mall you are to pick it up and insert it back in, in the middle of the mall do I make myself clear?

[Janet]
{In disbelief nodding}

…yes.

[Debi]

Good. Then let’s shop.

As they got in the garage, Debi opened the garage door, she let Janet just standing there letting whoever pass by see her slutty look. As Debi was about to get in the car, she heard a voice calling her. As she turned around she saw Jason headed towards them. As Jason was walking closer, Janet kept on glancing around wanting to hide, she can feel the metal weights pulling down on her pussy lips. Just walking down the stairs was a struggle with those weights dangling shifting left, right forward and back, to make matters worse the metal ball inside her pussy was starting to send shivers deep inside her. The more she squeezed the more that she could feel the ball banging on her sensitive walls, and if she let loose a little it felt like the ball was going to drop. She could not over hear what Jason and Debi was talking about, but by the smile that Jason was showing it can only mean bad things. The wolfish grin and the dagger look towards Janet made her feel more like a toy waiting to be played with. She heard Debi laughed and said their goodbyes. As Jason walked out going to his car, he turned around and blew a kiss towards Janet. Debi finally ordered Janet to get in the car, As she was getting in, she slightly lifted her legs trying to clear the car when suddenly {clunk} a loud noise was heard and all Debi could hear was oh god, coming out of Janet’s mouth. Debi was trying to contain herself and innocently ask what was that? Janet ignored Debi, and started kneeling down, she finally saw what she was looking for, her 5 lbs. metal ball slipping out of her wet, moist slippery pussy. She could not believe what she was about to do, but her hands have a mind of its own and no matter how hard she tried her hands was guiding the metal ball towards her pussy, her legs started to spread when Debi yelled stop.

[Debi]

We still have a lot to do today, and I can’t let you get dirty or infected with all that crap the ball got by your stupidity dropping it like that. Go ahead and clean it up then bring it out here I want to see you put it in.

Janet was relived hearing that she was allow to dust of the metal ball and clean it up before inserting it back in her pussy. As soon as she got in the house, she ran warm water and started washing the metal ball.

While Janet was washing the metal ball, Debi got out of the car and grabbed 2 bottles of water. As she was about to get in the car, Janet came out from the door and looked at Debi who was about to get in the car. Debi ordered her to stand at the passenger door, as Debi got in the car, she told Janet to put her feet on the seat. Debi had the view of Janet’s pussy, the weights dangling left and right as the weight sways so did her pussy lips. She then told her to insert the ball. As Janet forced the ball in her Debi could see it disappear in her hole, a smile formed on her face and finally let Janet sat in the car. As soon as they were out of the neighborhood Debi started some more small talk with Janet.

[Debi]

So tell me honestly Janet, did you enjoy those two big black dicks fucking your hole like that?

[Janet]

Yes… {Quickly covering her mouth}

[Debi]

You are such a fucking slut. You were enjoying being fucked by black cocks, same black cocks you claimed was dirty to put in your Asian cunt or mouth? Enjoying it while talking to your husband? My oh my, what a slut you truly are. I told you now didn’t I that you are a slut? Hmmm…

[Janet]

You made me say that, it did not come to me.

[Debi]

No Janet I ask you to tell me honestly, I did not tell you to say yes to my question, so your answer came out of your own little slutty mouth.

Also I am sick of your attitude and your ad lib, you are smarter than you look attitude, so from now on you will start acting like when you first came here. I want you to have your heavy Chinese accent as well as your stupidity in the English language. So every time you hear me say Stupid Chinese cunt, you will start acting like a stupid Chinese cunt that you are.

As Debi pulled in the parking lot and parked the car, Janet noticed that the mall was packed. She was starting to tremble of what will happen to her in the mall. Debi saw her nervousness and just smiled.

[Debi]

Ok Janet, here is the rules for today. You will remember everything that you are doing, even though you are turned into a stupid cunt, now here are a few rules that you will always follow no matter what.

1. If the ball falls from your pussy, you are to raise a leg and insert it back where you drop it. Same as when you put it back while in my garage, you put your foot on the seat and inserted it in, I want you to do the same here, if there is no seat, use the advertising billboard, if there are no billboards just raise your leg up.

2. If someone asks for your number you are to give it to them, if someone told you they want a blow job you give it to them, if someone asks you for sex you are to give it to them. Now I am not that heartless, you can ask them to go to their car and suck em or fuck em.

The last one,

As Debi opened one of the bottled water, she ordered Janet to drink the whole bottle right there and then.

[Debi]

3. As I was saying, three I want you to fill this bottle with cum. Guys, girls I don’t care just as long as they are filled in order for you to fill them it needs to be in your mouth first then spit it in the bottle or in your pussy and milk it out or better yet in your ass and shit it. Now for every cum you spit in this bottle, you will drink this other bottle empty start again until this one is filled to the top. Now you are not allowed to use the bathroom without my approval, so if you need to pee, find me and ask for permission. Now if you can’t find me, then you can pee in this same empty water bottle but you have to drink it back in. Also if you do get fucked in your cunt, you can take the ball out.

Before Janet could say anything, Debi yelled

[Debi]

You stupid Chinese cunt.

Janet was unable to form anymore coherent sentence, she had to stop and think of what she wanted to say, and in her broken English she tried to address Debi.

[Janet]

Why this do me? Me don’t know I did to you.

Debi could not stop laughing, she quickly looked at Janet straight in the eyes.

[Debi]

I know you know what’s happening, how frustrating it is not being able to do anything or say the words you really want to say. Anyway bitch, you are to meet me here at the car in 3 hours. You don’t want to be late. Have fun bitch. Oh and by the way {handing 2 black rubber bands to Janet} do pigtails with your hair and go to the food court and eat whatever you like since you seem hungry for some meat.

As Debi got out of the car Janet followed out, dressed in her outfit, Pig tails hanging out walking towards the mall, The height of her heels made her sway as she walks, the weights swinging under her skirt pulling her lips as it stretches it with every step. Holding the empty bottle and a full bottle of water, she kept on mumbling in her native language which was easier for her than trying to speak in English. She tried to run and catch up with Debi. A few long and quick strides and she remembered the hard way what the weights could do to a tender flesh not to mention the heavy ball inside of her tender sensitive flesh. She yelled in her native language “wait” but Debi just kept on walking smiling, while Janet attract more attention towards her. Finally realizing that people were looking at her she quieted down as she closed her lips tight. She saw Debi disappeared inside the mall while she was still trying to catch her breath from the activity in her body. That few steps combined with the metal ball as well as the weights got her going, she can feel the heat emanating from within her, juice flowing and how slippery a metal ball can be when well lubricated.

As she enters the doorway she could feel people staring at her, she just walked with her head raise and a smile. Her embarrassment is hidden under her demeanor. As few cat calls were heard she knew what she needed to do. She tried to squeeze her legs to avoid the slippery ball from falling but the sensation was over powering. Remembering what happened to her in her garage, she could not bear to have the ball drop in a public busy place as she paused letting the sensation subside and walking again. The desire of wanting to cum was building inside of her and all she can do was stand there like a whore waiting to ask someone for their cum. A few people staring in disbelief, others smiled and older female showed disgust saying what a tramp she was, over hearing these made Janet feel more embarrassed, but without a choice she held her head up high and just smiled, her sweet Asian smile. Waiting for her pussy to stop throbbing a guy walked by her and asked if she wouldn’t mind giving him her number and Janet just smiled and gave it to him.

[Janet]

Me nice give you number, me suck you cock okay?

The guy with mouth open was dumbfounded on what came out of Janet’s mouth. Not believing what he has just heard. All he can ask was how much. Janet could not sink any lower, hearing the guy asking how much, made her feel more of a whore. Knowing that she does not have any money to buy her food, she was forced to ask. Not being able to think of a word she manages what she could in her basic tongue.

[Janet]

Me need enough for tummy {pointing to her stomach motioning that she was hungry}.

The guy smiled, thinking that this hot chick was crazy. He just leaned to her ear and whispered to her okay I have 5 dollars. Janet needing anything to be able to buy her food nodded with a smile on her face.

[Janet]

5 dahllahs me buy lots eat, car is close? Me suck you there?

As the guy grabbed Janet’s wrist and started walking towards the exit. The guys heart was pounding with excitement, he was walking faster than Janet would like, the weights was tearing her pussy apart, the ball was sending vibration in her and drips of her juices started to dribble, down her sexy Asian legs. She was biting her lips as a surge was nearing, she had to break the guys grip on her and just stood there, her legs closed tight, eyes shut. The guy asked if she was okay and all the she could reply was a mumble. A few minutes more and she were able to walk, slower the guy even leaned in, grabbed Janet by the waist and walked with her slowly, his hand slowly drop down and was grasping Janet’s butt. A few minutes more and he was massaging her cheek, and raising her skirt higher letting people in the mall see her hidden surprised. Janet, too distracted with the Benwa ball in her pussy trying not to cum, did not realize what the guy was doing. As people could see her ass as well as the weighted chains connected to her pussy. People in the mall was able to see that this slut was not wearing any underwear, and on top of that had some weights dangling on her lips. Finally she realized what was going on and shock of horror showed, she swatted the guys hand away and looking at him in disgust. The guy smiled and apologized and offered her another 5 dollars. Janet not being herself, hearing the money forgot what has just happened with a smile said okay more money good for tummy. Having the chance to get another 5 dollars on her hand she walked with him, with his hand around her waist.

They finally got to the guys car as he opened the door, Janet climbed up he followed. As he was locking the door, Janet unzipped his pants and tried to pry his cock out. Slowly Janet’s bent forward licking his cock. A few minutes more Janet was sucking him hard. The guy reached in Janet’s pussy and felt how wet she was. Janet swatted his hand and mention more money if he wanted to touch. The guy just smiled and enjoyed himself as Janet was sucking him real good. A few minutes more and he was reaching in to his coat, he got his phone and press 3 on his quick dial.

[Scott]

Hey dude, get the gang meet me at my car now.

Scott never had a sweet Asian mouth wrap around his cock, the way Janet was sucking Scott was close to cumming. Janet could feel his cock stiffening as she suck deeper and harder. A few minutes more Janet pulled just enough, so she would not have to swallow his cum, and started massage the head, Scott could not bear it anymore as he spurt his juice out in Janet’s mouth. Janet pulled up as she could feel small spurts as Scott emptied his load Janet open the empty water bottle and spit Scott’s milk inside. She quickly opened the other bottle and drank the bottle empty. Scott still in limbo did not even notice what Janet did, still in ecstasy breathing hard liking the feel of this Asian fuck.

[Janet]

Me do good, you cum quick, you like? Need give me now money.

Scott smiling gave Janet 10 dollars, as Janet was about to leave, Scott held her hand.

[Scott]

I have some friends, we have money, why don’t we go to our place and we will make sure that you get paid well?

Janet was creasing her forehead trying to understand Scot.

[Janet]

Me no understand, you spoke slow so me know you talk about.

Scott was smiling by this time, she knew how stupid Janet was and how easily she could be confused. As Scott saw his friends coming out of the mall he rolled his window down and hold up palm so stop them. They saw his signal and waited, they knew he was up to something and this would be good.

[Scott]

{Pointing to his friends} See…over…there….my…friends…we…pay…you…money…you…come…to…my…place…suck…fuck…lot…of…money…fill…tummy {touching Janet’s stomach, rubbing it.}

[Janet]

No, me can’t go, need mo water {holding the empty water bottle}, me need drink after cum, me no car need back here in thee hours. {Holding 3 fingers up}

[Scott]

{Thinking to himself that this will be sweet, this stupid cunt was just to easy for him} Here…more…water…put…in…your…bottle. I…bring…you…back…here…in…3…hour.

Janet smiled and looked at Scott’s friend. Confused as she is, she still realized that with Scotts friends there, that she could get done quicker and get something to eat plus meet with Debi in three hours.

[Janet]

{Grabbing the bottle and transferring the water to her water bottle} You pay me how many with your friends.

[Scott]

Go…to…my…place…pay…you…5…dollars.

[Janet]

You bring here me when done?

[Scott]

Yes.

[Janet]

Ok you now pay me.

[Scott]

{Smiling, gotcha cunt} No…me…pay…you…when…we…are…done. You…do…good…I…pay…you…more…money…ok?

Janet hearing “more money” just smiled and nodded her head with a big smile.

Scott just smiled got out of his car waved for his friend to come over. Janet with the window rolled up could just hear mumbles as Scott’s friend was looking in, seeing how beautiful this cunt was.

[Scott]

Okay boys we got ourselves some fun. I have a great fuck inside my car right now and she is dumber than a box of rocks. We can share what me make here we just need to play our cards right. All she needs is a full water bottle every time you cum.

[Nick]

No way your kidding me.

[Scott]

Wish I was buddy, plus I was able to convince her for only 30 per fuck.

Everyone was in disbelief in what Scott was saying. How can this beauty just charge 30. Everyone was smiling and agreeing to Scott. He then told them to meet at his place and bring some more people. He’ll set up his place and go from there. Scott was already thinking of the money he can make, 25 bucks goes to him and 5 goes to her and all he has to do was smile. As his posse started running to their own car wanting to get to Scotts place he drove out and started calling in. Janet just peering out the window and enjoy in her own thoughts the money that she will have.

Scott got to his place, escorting Janet in as he set up the living room. He sat Janet down and carefully explained to her what will be happening.

He explained that he called in more people to give her more money, hearing more money made Janet smile wider. As Scott motioned for her to take her clothes off, Janet obeys and Scott almost lost his wind. Here standing in front of her was an Asian beauty, her body was absolutely gorgeous, with her nipples, pussy lips and clit were pierced. He saw the weights and just smiled as he bent down and started to unhook the weights. For some reason Janet’s body allowed him to. He inserted his finger in her cunt and felt something in there as he looked at Janet quizzically and ask what that was?

[Janet]

Me put ball, make juice more easy cum. Me like feeling when me cum.

Scott smiled, as he gave Janet another 5 dollars and motioned that he wanted to fuck her. Janet grabbed the five and shoved it in her skirt pocket as she relaxed her pussy and the ball drop a heavy thud in Scott’s carpeted floor.