The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Late Uncle’s Gadgets

by Crialia

MC, MA, MD, MF

“How does it work?”

Sally stood by the door to the bedroom, looking at the strange egg-shaped device on the ground. It came up to her waist, and had a deep saddle shape carved into the top it, clearly designed for sitting in.

She had been extremely sceptical when Toby had called and announced that he had just “come into possession of” a gadget from his uncle Carl’s property. All of his friends knew about “Uncle Carl”. The wider world was more familiar with the moniker “Kazorov”, a fake surname he had taken when first setting up his empire in online pornography.

Parties at his house were the stuff of legends, although neither Sally nor Toby had ever been invited to one. Sally wasn’t a porn star and the family would never have forgiven the corruption of one of their own, so Toby had never even seen the inside of the house.

Carl’s had built his fortune on the sort of content other networks of pornography sites could only dream of : Fresh faced, innocent-looking young actors and (mostly) actresses looking as though they genuinely enjoyed every moment of uninhibited passion. All of the viewers agreed—it didn’t look like acting. It looked like ecstasy driven by desire.

The biggest rumour of all was that he had recruited most, perhaps even all of his female performers during the parties at his house. That made an invitation to one of Carl’s parties the hottest ticket in town for every red-blooded male with a pulse. Not that anyone who’d ever been to one was talking.

So Toby had inherited some sex-related paraphernalia from his late uncle Carl. No doubt deceased in a manner many would envy, and had called Sally to tell her about it. Of course Sally, who had as vivid an imagination as Toby when it came to his uncle Carl, had told him not to touch it until she got there.

And what it was, was a silver egg. A little higher than the seat of a chair. It was clearly designed for sitting in. In fact, the anatomical shape of the thing indicated that this was a device that had been created for a girl to sit in. The saddle was deep and form-fitting. It would curve up quite high in front, not quite approaching the belly button, and behind it also rose in a curve of metal that would cover the tail bone. The hips would come down on either side of the egg. The girl sitting in the egg would need to be fairly slim, or she simply wouldn’t fit, and not too tall, or her legs would be too long for the grooves in the side of the device.

The inside of the saddle was covered by some soft of rubbery skin that appeared soft to touch. Through this skin, a pale blue light was apparent, varying in intensity and seemingly generated by many little points that were spread evenly about the surface where the girl in question would be sitting.

Given the extreme anatomical correctness of the design, it was obvious that the girl sitting in it would need to be naked, or at the very least wearing nothing more than a thin layer of fabric such as tights, in order to be able to comfortably fit. Given where the device came from and its likely intended function, Sally was betting that naked was the only way you were supposed to sit in this thing.

On either side of the egg, deep grooves came down from the hips, into which the girl’s legs would fit. To get her legs into the grooves, a girl would have to lift her feet off the ground, bend her knees and, squeezing her thighs together, slide her legs entirely into the device, adopting a sort of half-kneeling position.

That this was some kind of sophisticated sex toy was obvious. Sally had instantaneously wanted to try it, the only problem was her history with Toby. They had tried to date, but for whatever reason it hadn’t worked at the time. From the way he looked at her from time to time, she was sure there was still interest on his side, and that he hid it for the sake of their friendship, for which she was grateful. Using a sex toy he had recovered from uncle Carl in his bedroom was likely to upset the balance of their friendship.

“You want to try it.” He said.

Well, no point in hiding it now. “Well, yes... but we’re not dating any more, and I’m not sure it’s appropriate to be doing this in my ex—...”

“Oh grow up”, he cut her off with a smile, “It’s not like I’ve never seen you naked before. From the design it certainly isn’t something I can try, and I’m as eager as you are to find out what it does. Besides, I’m single, and even if I wasn’t, Kasia and Penny would never have wanted to try, so it’s not like I’m even emotionally cheating on anyone by seeing you naked. I don’t have to touch you for you to be able to try it. And fianlly, unless you’re hiding something from me, you’re single too, so no guilt there.”

Sally rolled her eyes at the reference to his two most recent ex-girlfriends. He’d clearly chosen them for their ten-out-of-ten looks, and not for their spoilt demanding little brat characters.

She wasn’t shy, she just didn’t want to create problems with their friendship. The device came from the most legendary porn mogul in the world, from the inner sanctum of his empire. She didn’t know if Toby would get to keep the device very long, and so she might never have another opportunity. The decision was already taken, really, she just had to finish justifying it to herself.

“One condition”, said Toby, “I get to watch.”

Well, she’d expected that. A few more moments of hesitation, and her mind was made up. She kicked off her shoes and started to unbuckle her belt to take off her jeans.

“Turn around while I take these off, you can look again once I’m sitting on it”.

Toby thought this was ridiculous, since if the device did what they hoped it would do he’d shortly be watching her orgasm, but he didn’t want her to change her mind, so he turned around all the same.

He heard her struggling with the skin-tight jeans as she tried to get them off her long legs. He could imagine her hopping on one foot, and then the other. Finally, the sounds of struggle stopped, and she told him he could turn around.

She had sat in the device, but her feet were still on the ground. She looked a little confused. Her jeans were in a pile on the floor, a small black g-string on top of them.

“That is the weirdest sensation ever. It feels incredibly soft, like warm silk, and it’s flexible. It’s changing shape to fit me”. She blushed. “It’s really erotic and it hasn’t even done anything yet.”

“You have to put your legs in it as well,” Toby pointed out.

The device’s shape forced Sally to lean forwards slightly as she sat in it, the curved part of the device that covered her tail bone prevented her from leaning backwards at all, and the shape that fit around her pelvis angled it forwards slightly. If she took her weight off her feet, she wouldn’t be putting weight on her bum, but rather on the upper thighs and on the bottom of her pelvis, between her legs.

She gradually took the weight off her feet, and felt the device adapt slightly, spreading the pressure evenly everywhere. The way the machine held her was incredibly intimate. She could feel her sex pressed against the smooth inner surface of the saddle, the softness of it gently cupping her most intimate parts and never breaking contact. The back of the saddle was shaped to fit her buttocks, and this had the effect of separating them slightly. She could feel the surface of the saddle against every part of her, and the soft surface’s contact with her anus was a level of intimacy she had never before experienced, and contributed to a growing arousal.

Her feet came off the ground and her legs naturally found the same curve as the grooves in the sides of the egg. Given how slim they were, it wasn’t hard for her to slip her legs entirely into the device, where they were enveloped by the same material that was cupping her up to her waist. Once her legs were inside it, she was able to take a little of her weight on her knees, which made everything even more comfortable. The soft surface of the inside of the machine seemed to gently hold her legs everywhere, caressing her almost imperceptibly.

After having taken a moment to get used to it, she looked up at Toby. “What do I do now?”

“No idea. There’s no buttons, no controls, just a power cable, and it’s already plugged in. I guess you just wait, or something.”

Waiting in this position was a little embarrassing, the sensation was like being held up by an incredibly gentle but strong hand that was placed between her legs. It was incredibly intimate, she was being touched everywhere, and she knew her face was beginning to flush with arousal under her blond hair, and that Toby would be able to tell.

After a few seconds, she was getting too embarrassed. “I’m going to get off.”

But she couldn’t.

Nothing appeared to have moved, but for some reason, her legs seemed to be trapped inside the device. Her ankles and her knees were gently held in place, and when she tried to remove them, all she felt was the silky soft surface rippling against her thighs and behind her knees. She tried again, pushing harder, trying to find a way out, but all she managed to do was get the rippling sensation to go all the way up to her inner thighs, like a caress. A sensation that robbed her of her strength because it took the intimacy to new levels.

“Toby, I can’t get out of it.” She sounded a little panicked.

“Don’t worry, I think it’s just starting up. I think it was waiting for you to try to get out.”

Having made the decision to get off the saddle, she didn’t want to be stuck sitting naked in a machine that wasn’t allowing her to leave. She felt too vulnerable and the fact that Toby was standing there watching her made her feel incredibly exposed, even if she was wearing her t-shirt.

“No, Toby, I really want to get off now.”

She started to struggle again, wriggling her legs and just dealing with the ripples that reached up to where her thighs met her sex. “Toby, give me a hand, or unplug it, I want to...”

She had stopped in mid phrase, shocked by a new sensation.

The device had gently gripped each of her buttocks, and was now spreading them further apart, exposing her anus completely.

“Toby, I...” Her eyes suddenly widened and her words caught in a sharp intake of breath.

Something warm and wet had suddenly made contact with the skin between her pussy and her anus. It felt like a particularly soft tongue. In the time it took her to figure this out, the tongue had smoothly licked from there over her anus and back again. Then it came back up and started to lick in circles around her rear entrance. She was being held in a position where there was absolutely nothing she could do to prevent the device from touching her in any way it wanted, and in the shock of sudden arousal, her vulnerability was the only thing she could think about other than the wet licking she was receiving.

She realised a little late that she had been moaning. Toby was grinning like an idiot.

“Stop.. ugh.. laughing at me and help me get off this thing. Ohh.”

“Are you sure you want to? Isn’t this what you wanted to experience?”

He couldn’t tell what was being done to her, given that he couldn’t see what was happening inside the device, so he couldn’t understand. She wasn’t about to explain it to him either. She had expected a vibrator, perhaps something that penetrated her, but she hadn’t expected something as incredibly intimate as a rim-job, something she’d only ever heard about because no guy was ever going to go anywhere near her rear entrance as far as she was concerned. So she had no idea how to handle the fact that not only was an incredibly versatile tongue now licking her somewhere she had never before wanted to be touched, but also that she was finding it so incredibly arousing.

“It’s too much, I need it to...” The machine surprised her in mid-sentence again. The slippery appendage had circled several times and finished dead centre. The pressure increased and the tongue seemed to narrow and harden, while the lubrication increased dramatically.

“Oh no...”

She tried to clench her ass, but the pressure and the lubrication gave the device an advantage, and the appendage seemed to be wriggling ever so slightly at the tip, arousing her further and encouraging her to let it in.

Suddenly she felt a second tongue, wider, softer and as wet as the first, sliding directly against her labia. The sensation was so sudden and surprising that she lost control for an instant, and in that instant she relaxed enough that the first appendage had slipped past her muscles and was now deep inside her anus. Despite her theoretical aversion to anal sex, the sensation was so incredibly overpowering that she moaned uncontrollably.

Panic-stricken eyes looked up at Toby, who was now laughing softly and looking at his ex-girlfriend with fascination. It occurred to her on some level that he didn’t seem very surprised at this turn of events.

She was encased below the waist in a giant silvery egg, her hands were pressed against the front of the egg above her sex. Her long blond hair was tied up in a ponytail and her neck and face were flushed. Her mouth was half-open, and her eyes were mostly unfocused, except during those moments when she remembered he was there, at which point she looked directly at him, deeply embarrassed, before the machine would distract her once more, and her attention would turn entirely inwards at the sensations she was experiencing.

Her entire body felt like it was humming.

The tongue-like appendage embedded in her ass had hardened further, and widened inside. Then it had begun vibrating extremely fast, tiny oscillations at a very high frequency that she could could feel through her entire body.

Her attention was now entirely on the sensations she was feeling, Toby’s presence remained a source of deep embarrassment, but she knew she could do nothing about it now. Even if her legs had not been held in the machine, she would be unable to lift herself off the vibrating dildo given how wide it seemed to have become inside her ass. Her helplessness began to feed into her arousal.

The second tongue made another appearance, this time licking around the bottom of her vagina before sliding up and down, lubricating as it went. Not that lubrication was really necessary at this point. The tongue made its way to the top of her pussy, carefully avoiding going anywhere near her clitoris, and while it continued to stimulate her, a second dildo slid smoothly and without warning into her sex. Quite apart from the incredible feeling of penetration, the manner in which she was taken made it completely clear that she was not in control. She practically orgasmed right there, her back arching and the loudest moan yet escaping from her.

The dildo slid in and out of her several times, provoking further moans, before settling deep inside her and vibrating at a different frequency to the one embedded in her ass.

Her breath was now coming in shallow gasps, and her hands had moved up to her small breasts, kneading them through her black t-shirt. She was no longer aware of Toby standing by the door, looking at her. Her eyes were shut.

Through the maelstrom of sensations, she felt hands under her elbows, and allowed her arms to be lifted above her head. It felt natural at this point to allow her body to be handled. Most of her attention was on the sweet vibrations between her legs and inside her, and on the tongue that would lick at her labia, then lick tantalisingly close to her clit, before dropping down and circling the device inside her pussy, making her aware of the hardness of the cock that had penetrated her.

Her t-shirt was lifted off over her head. She wasn’t wearing a bra beneath, and it felt good to be naked. She was dimly aware that the hands underneath hers on her chest were Toby’s, but was so far past caring that she merely encouraged him, caressing his hands as they stroked and lifted her small, pert breasts.

The sensation seemed to go on forever, and she had long since lost track of time. She was sweating with the effort of her arousal, muscles in her belly clenching and unclenching. She was at the point where she had forgotten where she was and how she had got there. Every time she began to get used to the sensations, the device would alter something and her arousal would spike again. One of the dildos would slide in and out a few times, or would curve and rub against her inner walls, or a new tongue would appear out of nowhere and lick around the dildo penetrating her ass.

Toby stopped caressing her breasts and stood back to admire the scene before him.

Sally was grinding against the machine as best she could, the various penetrations limited her range of movement so it was more of a writhing, squirming movement. Her breathing came in gasps, and she was bathed in sweat and flushed red in the face and neck. Her hands had moved up to her breasts as soon as he had stopped his caresses.

The headphones in her ears had been there almost thirty minutes now, and she hadn’t noticed them even when he had slipped them in. He had no idea what she was listening to, the instructions had been explicitly clear and had indicated that it would be extremely unwise for him to listen to even one minute of the sound that they carried. If the results were as advertised by Carl in his extremely brief explanatory note, then Toby could deal with not knowing how they were achieved. The headphones were plugged into a small recessed socket at the back of the egg, just behind Sally’s ass.

Toby pulled out the second silvery contraption from its hiding place behind the sofa. This was little more than a seat, but one which had been designed with a specific intention in mind. He positioned in in front of his squirming ex-girlfriend and rapidly stripped off his own clothes. He positioned himself in the seat, which meant that he was semi-reclined, slightly elevated and with his legs apart, his pelvis placed directly in front of Sally’s face, such that by leaning forward, her head would be in his lap. Between his legs, against the skin between his scrotum and his anus, was a sensor. Apparently this could detect his level of arousal as well as the moment of orgasm, and would interact with the egg. The sensor was a soft patch of fabric that felt very pleasant against his skin. A tiny sample of the material that encompassed Sally’s entire lower body.

He was already hard, which was good. This instructions said he had to be hard before the thirty-second minute of the recording started. That was seven seconds away.

Sally had become progressively more desperate for an orgasm. Whereas for the longest time she had been constantly amazed and distracted by ever-increasing levels of arousal, for some reason, this was no longer sufficient. She knew that the orgasm would be the strongest she had ever experienced. She had never been this aroused before, her whole body was being played like a musical instrument and she could feel the crescendo coming. She wanted it more than anything. She didn’t know what to do to make it happen—she wasn’t in control and felt helpless to hurry it along.

At some unknown command, she opened her eyes and saw Toby in front of her, naked and erect. Within reach. His cock was beautiful. In her aroused state, it was the most wonderful thing she could imagine. The instant she had opened her eyes, the cock inside her had seemed to pulse and her vaginal muscles had contracted in response. The dildo was sliding slightly in and out of her now, encouraging her.

She knew what she had to do.

Her right hand abandoned her breast and came up to hold Toby’s cock at the same time as she leant forward and took the head into her mouth. The second his cock had passed her lips, the rhythm of the cock inside her increased, and the tongue between her legs had started to lick very close to, but not directly in contact with her clit.

Her wet mouth started to smoothly and rhythmically slide up and down Toby’s cock. The rhythm was set by the pulsing of the appendages that penetrated her. When she went too fast, they slowed her down, and when she slowed too much, they encouraged her to go faster. More detailed instructions were given to her through the headphones, as the device carefully plotted a trajectory for Toby’s arousal.

The device was playing them both now—using Sally as an extension to pleasure Toby, and measuring the reaction in Toby’s body through the sensor against his skin. Toby had never felt anything like it, the instructions pumped into Sally’s mind by the headphones had given her a knowledge of how to pleasure him with her mouth that she had never had when they had dated eighteen months ago. She hadn’t enjoyed oral sex and had always done it only to please him. As a consequence, he had never enjoyed it either.

Now, due to what was being done to the rest of her body, she was associating incredible pleasure to the act of going down on him, and she seemed to know exactly when to slow down or speed up.

He reached up and caressed her cheek, brushing a few strands of hair away from her eyes, where they had come loose from her ponytail.

Her tongue slid up the underside of his cock, lips circled the head before sliding smoothly down to the base, his cock gliding against the wetness in her mouth. Her hand squeezed rhythmically at the base of his cock, before reaching down to his scrotum and scratching gently behind his balls.

Toby had never been very vocal during sex, but found himself unable to hold in the groans provoked by her ministrations. She varied what she did constantly, never allowing herself to settle into the sort of rhythm that would allow his arousal to boil over into orgasm, but instead bringing him to increasingly extreme levels of arousal by keeping him off-guard and surprised.

All she knew was the feeling of the hard cock in her mouth, the softness of its skin against her tongue, and the incredible echo of that sensation in her body. Every time she took him deep into her mouth she felt tingling touches around her waist. When she licked the underside of the head of his cock, she was rewarded with a wonderful sliding, pulsing sensation in her ass, and every time he groaned or she felt his cock pulse with arousal in her mouth, the cock in her pussy would shudder, sending ecstasy rippling through the muscles in her belly, a premonition of the orgasm to come.

Toby was groaning constantly now, unable to control himself, and surrendering to the sensations coming from between his legs. He had always liked receiving oral sex, but this was completely different—this was the kind of pleasure he had thought was impossible in real life, limited to fantasies and the couples who’d starred in films produced by uncle Carl.

He felt the distant orgasm approaching, and realised that Sally’s mouth and hands were leading him there. He looked down at the gorgeous girl whose head was in his lap, and the sight of her lips sliding up and down his cock was almost enough to send him over the edge right there, but sensing his reaction, the device caused her hand to tighten at the base of his cock, and her rhythm slowed ever so slightly, keeping him just this side of orgasm, holding him back from release by the smallest of margins. He was going to orgasm when she made it happen, and not before.

Sally was also being led towards orgasm, her body caressed and stimulated to the very brink, but not allowed over it. The device had carefully prepared the simultaneous climax, and for the desired effect to occur, needed her orgasm to occur in conjunction with his, and with specific messages being delivered through the headphones.

Sally felt the fabric just above her pussy, at the bottom of her belly, become slightly wet where it touched her. This part seemed to stick to her skin, and then it lifted and spread slightly. This pulled the skin at the top of her vagina, and lifted the clitoral hood up, revealing the tiny pink button for the first time since she had sat in the saddle. She felt the sudden exposure of her most intimate place, and her eyes opened wide in anticipation. She felt completely vulnerable and exposed. Instructions fed into her ears through the headphones and her eyes snapped up and locked onto Toby’s. His face seemed to take up her entire field of vision, and all she could focus on were his eyes.

Her mouth settled into a steady rhythm and her small hand wrapped around the middle of his cock, squeezing in encouragement. Her other hand cupped his balls and squeezed incredibly gently. Toby’s body began to tense, he felt Sally’s mouth and hands push him inexorably to the edge. Her handling of his cock and balls had him as helpless as she was, and the experience was better than his wildest fantasy.

Sally suddenly felt something soft and wet touching the skin around her clit. It felt like hundreds of tiny fingers caressing her labia and clitoral hood. She desperately needed to come, and renewed her careful attention to Toby’s cock, understanding instinctively that her pleasure was completely linked to his. She had been given knowledge of how to bring him to orgasm, taught somehow while her body had been played, and she knew exactly how to make sure his orgasm was as powerful as possible. Her orgasm would inevitably echo his in its intensity, so she had to give him the strongest orgasm she could. Despite her desire to writhe against the minuscule caresses she was feeling, she understood now that the best way to obtain her pleasure was to focus on the cock in her mouth.

The cilia converged on her clitoris, pushing back the skin at the base, gently exposing as much of it as possible, and then one or two strands started stroking around the base. It felt as though her clit was huge and more sensitive than ever. Tiny wet fingers seemed to reach around and hold it, caress it. Tongues licked it. More and more sensations echoed through her sex as the gentle fingers caressed and probed. The dildo in her ass lubricated more, thinned out and started sliding against her, and the cock in her pussy seemed to pulse in time with the caresses on her clit. Fingers were stroking around her waist and massaging her belly just above her vagina.

Then, just as Toby’s cock stiffened in her mouth, it felt as though all the fingers converged on her clit at once, rubbing from the tip, wrapping it up completely and giving it a wet massage, like a miniature blowjob. She heard Toby’s loud groan even through the feminine voice on the headphones that had been guiding her subconscious for almost an hour now, and which had prepared her for this moment. She instinctively began to swallow as Toby orgasmed uncontrollably, large quantities of fluid entering her mouth. After Toby’s first couple of convulsions, the cilia around her clit had hurled her over the edge, and although some part of her subconscious had been programmed to continue swallowing and to keep looking straight at Toby’s face, the rest of her body convulsed violently. She moaned against Toby’s cock, the vibrations caused by her voice encouraging his orgasm to continue, and the muscles in her belly, vagina and ass all convulsed together, over and over and over. The sensations rippled through her entire body like a shockwave, her eyes rolling up in her head as the voice in her ears strengthened the associations between the pleasure she was experiencing, the pleasure she had brought to Toby, and the act of swallowing.

Toby’s orgasm had abated after thirty or so seconds, although it had clearly been the strongest and longest climax of his life, and he had slumped in the seat, breathing heavily with his hands hanging by his sides.

Sally had not gotten off so lightly. Her mouth was still around his cock, even though it had begun ever so slightly to soften, and she was still orgasming hard after 45 seconds. She began to come down from it, her sight coming back into focus. She was still looking into his eyes. Then the sensations, which had reduced gradually during the final convulsions of her orgasm, began to pick up pace again, she felt a million caresses on her feet and thighs, the vibrations between her legs began again, and a small part of her panicked instinctively, because she had never been able to have multiple orgasms. She was always too sensitive after the first one.

She quickly forgot about this problem as the device expertly managed her arousal, bringing it back close to the previous high in a matter of seconds. The penetrations both increased in size and as the pleasure returned like a storm front, she automatically began sucking on Toby’s cock again, cleaning it with her tongue, caressing his balls with her hand. The second orgasm crashed through her with little warning, and her breasts bounced as she shook in her seat, her orgasmic scream muted by the cock in her mouth.

Although it was less strong than the first, this second orgasm seemed to go on forever. She felt her muscles clenching over and over around the penetration in her pussy, and warmth spread throughout her lower body. The device seemed to have no intention of letting her stop, and for what felt like an eternity, she existed only in a state of pure pleasure.

Toby was trying to gather his senses when he felt her begin sucking again. Her attention was less of an attempt to get him off as a gentle massage with her mouth, tongue and hands. There was absolutely no way he could orgasm again so soon, but her continued sucking and caresses were incredible nonetheless. She suddenly convulsed again, the second orgasm hitting her like a freight train, and unfocused eyes looked into his. The little headphones were still deeply embedded in her ears, and he could see the cable going behind her neck where it went down the length of her spine. She looked completely out of control, and she continued to convulse for at least as long as the first time.

Eventually, her orgasm subsided, and he felt his cock slide gently out of her mouth. Her eyes began to close and her head fell forward until it was resting on his lap. She fell asleep, her hand still wrapped gently and possessively around his softening penis.

It took him two more minutes to recover sufficiently to climb out of the seat. By then the machine had shut down, the final messages having been passed into her mind as she had gradually slipped from consciousness. The device had released her and he lifted her easily out of the seat, noticing how wet and sticky the saddle had become. He carried her to the bedroom, cleaned her up a little with a wet towel, pulled the sheets over her and returned to the living room. He resisted a deep sense of exhaustion, and forced himself to clean the machine out carefully. Then he put it away in the corner, under a blanket, returned to the bedroom and fell asleep behind Sally, one arm wrapped around her waist.

Toby awoke to a wonderful sensation. He emerged from sleep with a raging hard-on, moments before Sally lowered herself onto it. He had no time to gather his senses before he was aroused beyond the point of rational thought. When he opened his eyes, the first things he saw were her breasts lowering slowly as his cock slid into girl he had obsessed about for the last eighteen months.

Her face was framed by her hair, which she had let down. She was smiling and looking straight into his eyes.

“So if you wanted to get back together, Toby, you succeeded.”

He was about to talk when she tensed the muscles in her vagina and his words became an incoherent groan.

“But you better be ready to have a great deal of sex, because I think you awakened an appetite last night that you’re now responsible for.”

He reached up to cup her breasts, but her hands intercepted his, wrapping gently around his wrists and pushing them back down on either side of his head. Her face was now above his, and he felt her rise slightly on her knees and then come back down on his cock, sliding gently and smoothly. He looked down at her waist and saw her slender body rise again, her taut abdominals clearly visible as they controlled the movement, before lowering again, his rock hard cock sliding into her, the sensation sending his thoughts scattering in all directions.

She had always been a bit reserved about sex, and had never taken the initiative during the three months they had tried to date. It had been one of the problems between them, that he had always felt like he was asking for sex, and he was never sure of her enthusiasm since she never seemed to want it until he mentioned it first. The wanton behaviour he was now the target of was completely out of character, and very welcome.

“So you better get used to being woken up this way, because I don’t expect to be sleeping in my apartment any time soon.”

Her hips were moving up and down rhythmically now, and he was going to orgasm embarrassingly fast. He looked up at her, a slightly panicked expression on his face.

“Don’t worry lover”, she whispered into his ear, “every once in a while, it’s nice to remind myself that I can make you lose control”.

The last thing that occurred to him, just before the pleasure exploded in his cock and his entire body convulsed under his girlfriend, was that he now had a fair idea of how uncle Carl had created his little harem of adoring girlfriends and porn starlets. Given the results of this little experiment, he would have to take a very close look at the contents of the other seventeen boxes he had inherited, and which were right now sitting in the garage, taking up almost the entire space.

Then he let out an incoherent noise, his toes curled and his back arched, and he unloaded into the beautiful blue-eyed blonde that was straddling him.