The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Mother My Mistress

The door opened quietly. Amy crept into her sisters room and stared at her sleeping form. Soon she would be like her, a slave. Amy slid down on to the bed next to Alex. They were twins, they knew each other intimately already, so Amy knew where to touch Alex to get her horny but still sleeping. She nimbly slid her fingers under the covers and pulled them away from Alex’s sleeping body. “God, she could be a supermodel.” Amy exclaimed quietly. There was no blemish on her body at all. Amy quietly folded the comforter on the floor and looked at her sister. Alex was nude as the day she was born. Amy gingerly spread Alex’s legs and looked at the perfect star of her asshole. Amy loved girls assholes, now that her Mistress had trained her, she loved looking at them, feeling them, smelling them, and tasting them. All of that she would definitely be doing tonight as she converted Alex. First, she would restrain her, she pulled out the two pair of handcuffs that she had stored in her carry all along with the crystal. This was the same crystal that had enslaved her, she now loved the crystal. After quietly handcuffing Alex’s hands to the bedposts, she got on the bed on top of Alex. Alex was apparently a strong sleeper, she had not even stirred. Amy reached down and started to stroke Alex’s clit. Slowly at first, as to not wake her, but increasing the intensity. She ran her middle finger down to Alex’s puckered asshole, she pushed in gently eliciting a moan. “So hot.” Amy thought. Just then Alex regained consciousness. “What the hell is going on?” “Amy why are you on top of me and why am I restrained?” “Let Me Go.” Amy stared at her captive sister with a huge smile. “ Not until you see things my way and serve our Mistress, Alex.” “ Now look into the crystal.” Amy held up the crystal and let the light bounce on Alex’s eyes. “Learn to love the crystal, Alex. We must serve Her.” Alex’s eyes felt heavy, she was fighting with every fiber of her being to stay awake, but it was getting harder. Finally, she dropped into a heavy hypnotic sleep, ready for her commands. As this happened, Alex’s door opened once more. Amy turned around and stared blissfully at her Mistress. Her mother stood there reveling in her daughter’s handiwork. Soon both her daughters would be at her beck and call. Amy was fun, making her lick and suck her asshole every morning for the past 3 months, but two slaves were even more enjoyable. “Amy, what is the progress?” “Mistress, slave Alex is ready to become Your newest slave.” “May I eat you out while You program her?” “Amy, I need to shit and piss, please take care of that.” Amy sprang from the bed, kneeling behind her Mistress, marveling at Her shaved pussy, and her flawless asshole. Amy latched her mouth on that perfect hole now waiting. Her Mistress squatted a little, and pushed. Shit began to exit her hole into Amy’s waiting mouth, she had learned to take everything and not to waste a single load. This was her dessert! She couldn’t wait to show Alex how to please Mistress.

In Amy’s conversion, it was easy. Devon had simply found a weekend where she and her daughter could spend some quality time together. A spa weekend would be perfect. Amy was into spas at the time and was more than eager. Devon had placed the crystal around her neck, and one night, while alone with Amy in the hot tub, she hypnotized her. “Amy you will obey Me in all things.” “No matter what I command, you will be a willing slave.” The crystal had done its work. Amy was completely controllable. “Amy, swim over and eat My asshole.” Amy slowly swam to her now Mistress. Devon had gotten out of the hot tub and was on all fours on the side, her legs were hanging over the side. Amy slowly removed her bikini bottom and after a slow “Yes, Mistress,” proceeded to lick and suck that now perfect hole to orgasm. Her training had been intense with nightly sessions of dildos, fingers, and mouths. Every morning was Devon’s favorite time. Amy would proceed nude into her mothers’ bedroom, and knelt at the foot of the bed waiting. She would then follow her Mistress into the bathroom, kneel in the shower and looked down at the floor. Devon then proceeded to bend over her slave, her ass cheeks spread slightly. Amy then went to work, she licked Devon’s asshole, lubricating it. She then stuck her mouth under her ass, waiting. Devon grunted and a thick brown log slid easily out from the well wet hole. Amy then started eating what she was given, every inch being swallowed without complaint. Amy caught what she couldn’t swallow on a plate, she would put it down on the bathroom floor and stick her ass up in the air for her Mistress to admire while she ate everything else on the plate. Then they both moved into the bedroom, Amy would then get on all fours on the bed, her pussy dripping all over the sheets. “Mistress, please use your slave.” Amy pleaded looking over her shoulder with puppy dog eyes. Devon could not resist. She took the bottle with the suppository formula and jammed it in Amy’s ass. She released the liquid as hard and fast as she could, then dropped it to the floor. “Time to clean you out, little one.” Amy moaned in response. Devon moved to her slaves pussy. She didn’t see her as a daughter anymore. She had been training Amy to release her shit on command through use of orgasm. Today was the final test. Devon just used the suppository for more fun. Amy still had her legs spread on the bed, her pussy dripping again. Devon moved behind Amy so she could not see and put on the pink harness and purple strap on. She has bought it just for this event. Devon came back around and Amy’s eyes widened in surprise and a hint of lust. “Stay right there.” Devon barked. She pressed the dildo at the entrance to Amy’s sweet pushy and pushed. Starting slowly and going in and out Amy started to push back to her Mistresses fucking. Sliding in and out felt so good to Amy. She was going to cum, she didn’t even feel her tummy rumbling, she was just going with the flow. Amy came hard, harder than she had I’m a while, just as she reached her climax, she shit hard all over the bed, brown logs were pushing violently out of her as in time with her orgasm. Amy collapsed, Devon wickedly smiled. Amy had been a great conquest.

Alex was trussed up to her bed, Amy now having the same wicked smile as her Mistress. “Now, my dear sister, you become one with us.” “Can you hear Me, Alex?” “Mmmm, Yessss.” “Alex, you are now and forever a slave to our Mistress.” “You will obey Her in all things.” “She is your life now.” “Men are pigs and can’t be trusted.” “You are now addicted to the smell and taste of pussy and shit like I am.” As Amy was saying this she snaked her hand down to her asshole and pushed inside, her masturbation evident to anyone who was watching. Her sister was accepting the programming. She would soon join Amy in an orgy that would last the rest of their lives. Alex awoke with a start, Amy was sitting on her knees at her side, naked. Alex’s world suddenly shifted. She sniffed the air and smelled wet, waiting pussy and ass. She pulled against her bonds “Alex, please let me out, I’ll do anything for you.” “Soon, Alex. We have to trust you.” Amy said soothingly. “Don’t worry, Mistress wont harm you.” Alex lay silently, breathing in the musky odor of pussy, “God, so intoxicating.” Her pussy was already dripping, remembering the crystal. Just then the door opened and Devon walked in, naked. Amy exclaimed “Mistress, Alex is ready for her test, what should I do?” “My pet, make your sister just like you, make her shit when she cums for the first time.” Alex’s pussy got wetter when she heard her Mistress plans for her, and she really had to go. Amy pulled the rope that she had tied Alex’s legs with and pulled Alex to where her legs were suspended in midair over her head and spread wide. Her glistening pussy and ass were now displayed for anyone to see. Alex propped a pillow under Alex so she was more comfortable, and got a folding chair for her Mistress so she could watch. Amy then climbed back on the bed between Alex’s legs “You heard Mistress and what she said.” Amy started a slow circular motion on Alex’s anus and pussy with two fingers. “Mistress wants you to shit, what I prefer is in my mouth, I haven’t eaten yet today.” “I am the human toilet for the family.” Amy winked. “Betcha didn’t know that huh, sis.” Alex was so lost in lust she was about to lose it. She wanted all the debasement that they could throw at her. Let her become her Mothers slave, she didn’t care, just never let this feeling go away. Just then she felt a different sensation. Alex looked down right into the blue eyes of Amy, right at the base of her pussy, Amy was tongue fucking Alex in slow pulsing motions staring intently at Alex, tasting the sweet juices that were coming out quickly and in large amounts. Amy now had one finger up Alex’s ass, and one finger up her own. She was testing the tightness of both. Since they were sisters, it was pretty close, Alex was a little tighter, but that would change pretty soon, Amy imagined herself and Alex on Mistress bed, asses in the air getting fucked, in turn with that magical purple strap-on. Amy came hard, and her asshole dialated. A huge brown log came pushing violently out on the hard wood floor next to the bed. Alex watched in lust and fascination. Just then Amy’s ministrations to her pussy and ass hit home, she came. Alex spasmed around Amy’s mouth as she moved into position, locking her O face around Alex’s now slick asshole. Amy then felt it, a brown log lunch began to slide out of Alex, it was huge, filling Amy’s mouth and stretching her face a little. Amy began to suck on it, putting a plate she had hidden on the bed under Alex’s tight teen ass to catch the excess for later.

Devon was watching with awe. Her own pussy was dripping on the chair. Amy was cute, and apparently insatiable in bed with her newfound fetishes. She had chosen well with her choice to make her daughters her slaves. She could have chosen any of the neighborhood teenagers, and might still make them part of her teen lesbian scat harem. For now though she fingered her own cunt and ass to the second orgasm of the afternoon.

Amy had finished her lunch and just sat there staring at Alex. “Shall I free you or would you like it again?” Alex stared back and then glanced at her Mistress. “Amy, I think Mistress needs some attention now, just look.” Amy looked over her shoulder at their Mistress, and saw Devon, with her legs over the arms of the chair, moaning while she dug three fingers in and out of her own ass. “Lets go help her Amy, don’t you think?” Alex asked. “Yes slave Alex, lets help our Mistress.” Amy released Alex’s legs but not before giving a few more laps with her tongue on her shrinking asshole. Finally after that she released her arms. Alex threw herself at her sister, embracing her in the biggest sister hug ever. “Thank you, Amy for making me realize who I need and what I need.”

They both crawled off the bed and got to their hands and knees. They crawled in unison to the foot of their Mistress chair and began licking her feet. Amy on the left and Alex on the right. Devons eyes popped open at the sensation to a beautiful sight. Her two teenage daughters licking the soles of her feet in reverence. They were worshipping her as their Mistress. They moved up her legs in unison toward their goal. Alex had grabbed one of Devons tits and was squeezing slowly in rhythm to her licking. They finally reached their main objective. Amy latched on to her Mistresses asshole and Alex on to her clit. They each began to attack their respective holes with vigor, slapping away their Mistress hands so they could prove their worth. “Oh God, soooooo good, don’t stop.” Devon cried out in ecstasy. As she came she looked at both her girls, cum dripping from Alex’s chin, and Amy’s dessert being finished off the plate, she held up the crystal again to their eyes. “Obey forever.” “Yes, Mistress.” As they dragged her to their now shared bedroom for that dreamed of ass fucking, Devon was in heaven, and would remain there for the rest of her life.

The next morning Devon awoke to a sight. Her twin daughters were in a 69, licking each other’s asshole. Amy was on top and glanced toward her Mistress. “Oh, Mistress, good morning, breakfast is almost ready, and we decided to wake you with a show.” “ I hope you like it.” The sight of twins going at it was too much for Devon to handle, her hand snaked down under the sheets and started fingering herself. “Yes My pet, thank you both for the show, now finish up and come take care of My needs.” Both Amy and Alex knew what that meant. They both kept licking to a thunderous orgasm, as they did, they released their dinner from last night. Huge brown logs were released from the twins anus into her sisters waiting mouth. It covered each of their faces and fell on the bed below them. Once they had fun and were covered with shit, Devon ordered them to clean themselves up quickly, she had a surprise for them.

The two sisters had finished cleaning each other in the shower. They had made sure that all their pubic hair was shaved off with excruciating detail given to each other’s clit and pussy. They also made sure, after eating the huge pile of shot on the bed, that they were clean down below too. They bent eAch other over the shower railing and got on their knees in turn. Then they would lick lovingly until all the shot that was left was wiped away. Now they knelt in the living room waiting on their Mistress. “Okay, My pets, I have three surprises for you today. The first two are in these boxes.” “You may open them.” The two girls ripped into the boxes that had their names in Calligraphy on them. Inside each box was a collar. Amy’s was powdered blue, her favorite color, and Alex s was pink. On the heart shaped dog tags was an inscription Amy’s said “ My pet Amy. My Human Toilet.” Amy’s eyes watered with joy. Alex’s tears came freely as she read her inscription. “My pet Alex. You Belong to Me.” As Devon tightened the straps of leather around their necks, she kissed their foreheads. “It’s all true, My pets, and it will be this way forever. Now for your third surprise. Your sister Kari is coming home from boarding school tomorrow. She’s only 17 but her birthday is tomorrow, I think a special party is needed don’t you girls? “Yes, Mistress whatever you command.” They were both beaming at their gifts and the prospect of their sister joining their little group.

It was Kari’s birthday, 18 at last. Finally she could call herself an adult. As she drove up the driveway towards the house, she noticed everyone was there, her sisters Alex and Amy, and Devon her mother. As Kari walked in the door she expected a surprise party waiting for her, nothing, no one was in sight. She rounded the corner, “Mom, where are you?” Behind her a door silently opened, Alex had been hiding in the closet with some chloroform on a rag. Alex tackled Kari and went straight for her mouth with the rag, saying “Shhh, it’s ok sis. Everything will be explained.” As she passed out, Kari could have sworn that Alex was naked and had something shoved up her ass. She also saw her mother in a very revealing black mini dress and her sister Ami, also nude, jumping up and down with glee. She then passed out.

She awoke with a start. She couldn’t see anything because she had a blindfold on. She heard heavy breathing and moaning next to her from she could have sworn her sister. She also smelled what could be described as nothing more than shit. “I think she’s waking up, Mistress.” “Mistress?” “What is going on here?” The blindfold was ripped off her head and as her eyes adjusted to the light, she saw the most erotic and disturbing sight ever. Amy and Alex, her twin sisters were naked and in a 69 not two feet from her. They were attacking each other’s assholes with their tongues and each other’s pussy with their fingers. “Oh, God please stop.” Kari exclaimed. “We love each other, and soon you will be right in the middle of them.” Kari’s head spun around from her tied up position on the bed, there she sat, her mother, I’m a folding chair in the corner of the room, her legs spread open, her pussy inflamed and puffy from hours of use. “Mom, what the hell had happened here, who did this to you?” “No dear, you misunderstand, I’m the one who did it to them.” Kari’s eyes widened in surprise as she felt a needle go into her leg. “This will get you to see things our way.” Alex moaned out while Amy was attacking her asshole more, panting “Give Me breakfast sis, please I’m sooo hungry.” As Kari watched, Alex let loose a huge shit from her dilated asshole right into Amy’s waiting mouth. Amy to her credit are the whole thing and then started cleaning Alex’s asshole. “Must clean the plate, sis!” Amy monotoned. Her eyes glazed over as she said this. Kari’s eyes started to close as the drugs hit home. She heard Alex staring “I guess My time in a biology lab is going to help you out my Mistress.”

As Kari slept she dreamed. She dreamed of her mother and sisters, her childhood growing up, blue skies. All the things that made her feel safe. As she woke she was shocked at what she saw. Her sisters were actively licking her mother and kissing her feet in turn. They were all naked. She still felt woozy from the effect of the drug and somewhat horny. “That drug slave Alex have you is a neurostimulant. It was made by her, we don’t know the full potency yet, but we wanted you to join us so badly Kari.” Devon said soothingly as she ran her fingers up and down Kari’s legs. “It will allow us to reprogram your mind to obey Me. Soon I will be Mistress to you as I am to them.” She gestured toward the twins who were back at it in a 69. They really didn’t stop. “ Mom, what the hell happened?” “My pet, I woke up one day and had the urge to enslave My family and use them for My own sexual perversions.” “I then found a way to make that happen.” “I had so much fun enslaving your sisters one at a time, that I knew that your birthday would be the only time to have a new kind of family reunion.” “By the way, after we convert you, I don’t think you will ever want to leave here again, so quitting school will probably be the best idea. I’ll call them tomorrow.” “Now, My pet it’s time to convert you to be My third slave.” “Amy, Alex, please come here and get your sister ready.” “Yes, Mistress.” It was the only thing that was said as Alex crawled off of Amy’s lithe little body and started on hands and knees toward Kari with Amy not far behind. They crawled in unison up on to the bed where Kali was restrained, Amy settled on Kari’s pussy while Alex went for her breasts. Amy spread Kari’s pussy apart and exclaimed, “It’s already wet, Mistress!” “The drug must be working!” Amy lapped at it quickly. “Her juices are tasty Mistress, and her asshole looks yummy.” “I can’t wait to taste that yummy shit for dinner tonight.” Amy’s ass wiggled with excitement as she continued her onslaught on Kari’s holes. Alex was enjoying the barbells she found going through Kari’s nipples. She had always been a rebel in her youth, these were the aftereffects. Alex flicked Kari’s nipples back and forth eliciting a moan from Kari. Alex looked up at her Mistress with lust in her eyes. “Thank you, Mistress for this.” “We must convert more girls on a regular basis!” Devon set up a Hypnos disk where the fan should be. “Kari, while your sisters are pleasuring you, I want you to watch this.” Kari, in her already receptive state and coupled with the pleasure, only nodded and concentrated on the disk now circling on the ceiling. “Concentrate on the spinning disk, Kari, your training starts now.”

Another syringe was pumped into Kari’s arm as she watched and was enthralled by the disk. A pair of headphones was placed over her ears and her training began. As the lights and disk swirled in front of her eyes, Kari started hearing her mother whispering in her ear through the headphones. Whispering that the love, trust, and sexual firsts of the family and to that of her mother or New Mistress, came first. This went on for days, 18 hour days of programming coupled with 3 hour fuck sessions with Amy and Alex coupled with 3 hours of sleep. This was meant to break the brain completely. It did after the third day. Devon walked into Kari’s bedroom to see her lying on the bed, Amy down between her legs, lapping at her asshole. Amy was coaxing out her early evening snack, massaging Kari’s butt slowly, digging into the hole deeper to taste the sweet log that was just out of reach. “Amy, My pet, has she responded to you?” “Yes, Mistress, she has, I came in and asked her if I could eat and she immediately spread her legs.” Amy dove straight back in, forcing her way into and forcing Kari to shit at the same time. It slid slowly out of Kari’s ass into Amy’s waiting mouth. Devon watched with her fingers in her own pussy as Amy wiggled her ass in the air invitingly. Devon moved to remove the headphones from Kari, and spoke softly to her, coaxing out of her orgasmic high. Kari’s eyes were glazed over, but when her Mistress spoke, she immediately focused on her and heard every word.”Kari, you are now My obedient slave.” “Unlike Amy and Alex though, you will be a recruiter for the neighborhood and your sorority.” Kari slurred her response, “Yessss, Mistress.”