The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Nudist Sister

By Pan

Chapter 3

I woke up in the middle of the night. Not because I needed to pee, not because of any noise—I was just instantly wide awake.

And before I knew it, I was walking down the hallway, compelled, unable to stop.

The door to my parents’ bedroom was closed. My sister’s bedroom door was open, but the light was off. The bathroom was empty, but the door to my father’s study was open. Light was spilling out into the hallway, and the movement of the shadows told me that it wasn’t empty.

As quietly as I could, I moved down the hallway until I was standing outside the study. The sight inside shocked me, but I didn’t make a noise—I couldn’t.

Inside, Dad was sitting on his study chair. His pants were down around his ankles, and kneeling between his legs was my totally nude little sister.

“Ellora,” I said under my voice, and even though there was no possible way she could have heard me, I know she did. She didn’t look over, she didn’t react in the slightest, but I knew she knew I was there.

With a smile, she looked up at our father, and slowly moved her mouth onto his cock. It turns out Dad is fairly well-hung—that’s something you never want to learn—and neither of them said a word as she began slowly, lovingly fellating him.

The look of anguish on his face told me he was conflicted, but he didn’t do anything to stop her. At one point his hand moved, and I thought he was going to push her away, but she grabbed it and moved it to her tit, which he began crudely groping.

Elly never stopped making eye-contact with Dad—not while she licked the head of his penis, not while she somehow took his entire member in her mouth, not while she sucked on his balls. Eventually, he shut his eyes with pleasure, and she increased her pace—from his twitches, I could tell that he’d cum, and Elly drank it down with gusto.

As soon as he came, Dad put his head in his hands with guilt. I could tell that this wasn’t the first time that they’d done this—Elly moved up and sat on his lap, taking his hands and putting them on her perfect, beautiful ass. He still looked conflicted, but she moved his mouth to hers, and started to passionately kiss him.

He soon got hard again, and to my surprise, Ellora returned to her knees. Before she began sucking our father off for the second time, she glanced at me—I was in the darkness, so even if Dad had followed her eyes, he likely wouldn’t have seen me, but when I felt her glance I was suddenly able to slip off, return to bed, and drift back into a dreamless sleep.

* * *

The next morning, I tried to convince myself that it was a dream, but I knew it wasn’t. The memory was too vivid—the slurping sounds that Ellora’s mouth had made as she took Dad’s monster cock into her mouth, the blissful look on her face as he came, even the way Dad’s hands had lovingly caressed her hair as they kissed.

It was imprinted on my brain forever—I knew it was real, because it was something I’d never forget.

I was in the shower, trying not to think about it, when my sister slipped in. She was totally naked, of course, and I looked at her sadly.

“Elly,” I said, “this has got to stop.”

She just smiled in response, and got down on her knees, like she had with our father the night before. The difference was, I wasn’t hard—I was confused and conflicted, but I certainly wasn’t aroused.

Her beautiful golden hair slowly got wet from the shower, and she just knelt there in silence, looking at me expectantly.

“What?” I said. “What do you want?”

She just smiled.

My sister’s body was perfect, and it glistened under the running water. If it had been anyone else, I’d have been hard as a rock, groping those perky tits, slapping that incredible ass of hers, pumping my fist up and down my cock and cumming all over her slutty body…

But it was my sister, and I didn’t know what was going on. She didn’t seem to mind that I was flaccid, however—she just kept staring at me expectantly, even as the water began to run cold.

And then it hit me.

It wasn’t a desire, like you get for a cheeseburger, or even for sex. It was a biological need. I didn’t have any control over it, and there was no warning.

One second I was calmly watching the water bounce off my sister’s naked skin, the next I had an overwhelming, unstoppable need to pee.

“Oh god…” I moaned. “Elly…”

In response, she just kept on smiling, and tilted her head up slightly.

Everything went red. All of my anger, all of my frustration and confusion and conflicted feelings—they unified into a single drive: I wanted to humiliate my sister. Somehow, I knew that this was all her fault, and she needed to pay.

So I grabbed my flaccid cock, aimed it at Ellora’s smiling face, and without any hesitation, let loose.

She shut her eyes as the golden stream hit her face. I couldn’t look away as, for the first time in my life, I peed on another human being. I didn’t hold back in the slightest, peeing on her face, her hair, her exposed tits. My bladder provided an seemingly-unending stream of pee, and I used it to completely cover my sister’s naked body. She opened her mouth, and I took that as an invitation to piss directly into it.

Finally, after what felt like ten minutes, I was spent. I shook the last few drops out, and Ellora opened her eyes.

I handed her the shampoo, and she turned away from me, slowly pressing her ass against my still-flaccid penis, grinding it against me until she finished washing and left the shower. It probably should have bothered me, but it didn’t—I’d peed my frustration and confusion away, and I felt more zen than I could ever remember feeling.