The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Sister’s Tits

By CactusJuggler

Copyright © 1995

“I could just feed you my milk like all the other slaves around here, but what fun would that be? I want you to know what’s happening to you. You are going to be my slave, without my milk. I’m going to break you down, until you beg to please me.” She told me with an evil smile, waving in two of her slaves.

The two slaves, men I’d never seen before, rushed into the room and awaited Nora’s instruction.

“Untie her.” She told them, and they began to work at my bonds.

As the men began to untie me Nora stepped close in front of me, and cupped her huge breasts with her hands.

“You see Pam, we’re not really sisters anymore. Because of these,” she said, pausing and pushing her tits in my face, “you’re my property now.” She said, rubbing my face into her massive chest.

I tried to resist her, but she just laughed and pulled my head down into her tits. Through the cloth of her sweatshirt I could feel her unbound breasts as I smothered in her chest. Unable to breath, I struggled to get oxygen as I heard my sister laughing above me.

I was starting to black out when finally she let me go. The two men had finished untying my bonds. At a gesture from Nora they pulled me gasping up out of the chair and forced me to my knees before her. They stood on either side of me, each holding an arm, pinning me down as I tried to catch my breath.

“I have other things to attend to just now, but I’ll give you one last gift before I go.” She said, almost giggling. Nora motioned, and a hand grabbed my hair and pulled my head back painfully. Nora stepped in front of me and turned around. Backing towards me, Nora squatted slightly and my vision was filled her with her round denim ass as she sat back on my face. My face was buried in the crack of her ass and once again I couldn’t breath. I felt her buttocks tighten as she suddenly farted! She farted in my face! I could hear her laughter begin anew. I was so humiliated. She rubbed her ass in my face for a moment more, and then stepped away from me. I couldn’t hold back the tears, and as the guards let go of me I collapsed to the floor, sobbing. Nora gestured to her slaves and had them grab the clothesline that had tied me, and leave the room.

Looking down at me, Nora smiled once again.

“This is just the beginning. When your training is done you’ll beg for the honor of kissing my ass. Tonight your training will begin.” She told me, as she stepped out of the room, closing the door behind her.

I heard the door lock and I just lay there sobbing in my humiliation. How could this be happening to me?

I lay there for a long time, crying on and off as I thought about what had happened to me. Everything seemed almost unreal to me. It was like I was caught in some horrible nightmare that just wouldn’t end. I must have been in shock, my mind just couldn’t handle what was happening to me. Every time I tried to think about Nora and her story, I would just start to lose it again as I thought about the things she had done to me. I began to sob once more as I again remembered the things she had done to me. She had made me suck milk from her breast as if I were a baby. She had made me lick her to an orgasm, and the skin on my face still felt tight with her dried up juices. She had sat on my face, and farted! The worst of it was remembering how I had felt when I was under the influence of her milk. I had been her eager slave. I would have done anything she had told me to. Not just that, but I would have been happy about doing it. She’d had total power over me.

Finally I stopped crying, and managed to get up enough energy to check out my cell. I stood up and inspected the room. It was almost as big as my whole apartment, and it was carpeted. The first thing I did was try the door, and I was unsurprised to find it locked from the outside. Looking to the back of the room I once again noticed the other door in the corner. Opening the other door revealed a bathroom, complete with a full bathtub and shower, also much larger and nicer than the bathroom in my apartment. In the cabinet below the sink I found towels, soap, and other toiletry items. I grabbed the soap, toothbrush, and toothpaste, and quickly washed Nora’s juices from my face and brushed my teeth. Feeling a little better, I went back into the room. The bed was queen size and looked comfortable. I opened all the dresser drawers and the drawers on the desk and night table. All the drawers proved to be empty. Laying down on the bed, I curled up on my side and thought once again about what had happened to me. The bed was quite comfortable, and I drifted off to sleep with the lights still on.

I was awaked suddenly by the sound of a key in the door. I sat up and watched as Nora and Anne walked in, followed by the two men who had held me down earlier. One of the men closed the door as Nora and Anne walked over to the side of the bed. Nora stopped in front of me, and standing with her feet about shoulder width apart stood smiling, hands on her hips. Seeing her smiling there in front of me I almost began to cry once more.

“How are you doing Pam?” Nora smiled at me.

“Did you miss your big sister?” She joked.

I didn’t have any idea what to say to her. I was just so frightened, it was like I was paralyzed.

“Do you remember Anne?” Nora smiled down at me.

“Anne isn’t under the influence of my milk, but she still serves me. Don’t you Anne.” Nora said without looking at her.

“Yes, goddess Nora.” Anne replied.

“Anne, why don’t you show Pam how you feel about me. Get down and kiss my ass.” Nora ordered Anne, still smiling at me.

I watched as Anne flicked her eyes up at me, and then docilely knelt behind Nora and pressed her face to Nora’s ass.

There was something about Nora, something that frightened me. I was almost mesmerized by the sight of her. There were more changes in my sister than just the size of her breasts. She was so confident now, so sure of herself. It was like she was radiating power. Standing there with Anne kissing her ass, hands on her hips, her huge breasts standing out, my sister truly frightened me. She had such force of will now.

“Okay, Anne, just kneel down in front of me.” Nora ordered her, and she quickly obeyed.

“You see Pam, Anne was my best friend, and I still wanted to have her to talk to, un-drugged. But first she had to prove that she was willing to serve me, without the influence of my milk. So, for the last week Anne has served as my personal servant. To prove that she understood that I am the one with the power here, Anne served my every whim, completely free of my milk’s power. We had a few problems at first, but she learned her place well. So I’ve decided that she is ready to take her place by my side, as my head slave. Anne you will be my second in command, you’ll help run things by taking care of little details for me. Stand up Anne.” Nora commanded.

Anne stood up in front of Nora, and Nora reached out to her and pulled her close, hugging her. Anne began to cry softly as Nora hugged her.

“I will instruct all of my slaves that from now on, you are head slave, and to obey your commands as if they were mine. You will be addressed as ‘mistress Anne’ from now on.” Nora told her, proudly, as Anne stepped back.

“I’m glad that you’re with me now, Anne. But that leaves a little problem. I need a new personal servant, don’t I?” She said, smiling down at me.

“Your first job, Anne, will be to train my sister here to serve me willingly as you do. Teach her to show the proper respect to her owner. I have a lot of things to attend to, so why don’t you devote your attention to training my sister. I think you’ll find that the easiest way will be to teach her to serve you as if you were me. Use her the way I’ve used you this past week. I’ll check you progress regularly. Feel free to use these slaves, and any others you need.” Nora told her, pointing at the two men. “Yes Goddess Nora. I’ll teach her well.” Anne replied, wiping away her tears.

I was still sitting on the edge of the bed, just a few feet from where Nora stood.

“I’ve got things to do, but you may begin immediately. Before I leave though, why don’t you have Pam kiss my ass.” Nora told her.

“Yes goddess Nora.” She replied and immediately turned to face me.

I had hope that Anne wouldn’t be too bad. She had been taken control of just like I had, and had been forced to serve as Nora’s slave. I hoped that this would make her sympathize with me a little. I found out immediately that this was not the case as Anne waved the two men over.

“Kiss goddess Nora’s ass, slave.” Anne ordered me, harshly.

I didn’t even reply to her, I just backed away, up onto the bed. Anne motioned to the two men and they grabbed me and pulled me off of the bed.

“Get her down on her knees.” Anne told them, and once again the two men forced me to kneel behind my sister.

Nora stood facing away from me, her ass only inches from my face.

“Ask your goddess’s permission to kiss her ass.” Anne told me.

I didn’t say anything, and only a moment passed when I suddenly felt Anne’s hand snake around me and take hold of my nipples. She just grasped them lightly as she growled in my ear,

“ASK your goddess’s permission to kiss her ass.”

Once again I paused, and this time I was plunged into pain as Anne cruelly pinched my nipples. I cried out involuntarily as she twisted them viciously. I could barely think, I was in such pain. Finally Anne let up. I couldn’t bear the thought of her doing it again.

“Can I kiss your ass?” I managed quietly, my nipples still feeling as if they were on fire.

I was rewarded with an open-handed blow to the head from behind me. The sudden pain was startling.

“You will always address your goddess as goddess Nora.” Anne corrected me.

I didn’t want her to hit me again, it was all happening so fast. I wanted to resist, but I couldn’t. I was just too scared.

“May I kiss your ass goddess Nora?” I forced myself to say.

“Louder, and say please this time, slave.” Nora told me, enjoying the moment.

“May I please kiss your ass goddess Nora?” I said, louder this time.

“Go ahead, slave. Kiss my ass.” Nora answered.

As much as I didn’t want to get hit anymore, I still couldn’t bring myself to do it.

“Do it!” Anne yelled at me.

Seeing that I wasn’t going to do it voluntarily, Anne began pushing the back of my head forward. I tried to fight her, but I only managed to hold my head back for a moment before she forced my face forward against Nora’s denim-covered ass. Anne held my face deep into the crack of Nora’s ass as she pushed back against my face. I was suffocating again until Nora moved slightly away and I could suddenly breath again.

“Now what do you say?” I heard Nora ask.

I was gasping for breath, and I had no idea what she meant.

“Thank goddess Nora for letting you have the privilege of kissing her ass!” Anne yelled at me.

Obviously this was some ritual that Nora had made Anne perform, and Anne was enjoying seeing someone else take her place. I was still gasping for breath as Nora suddenly pushed her ass back in my face. Once and again I was deprived of light and oxygen as my sister sat on my face. She smothered me much longer this time, until I began to pass out. My vision was beginning to flash white/black, white/black, when Nora finally stepped away and turned to face me. The moment her ass was away from my face I began to gasp in deep breaths. The men holding me let go of my arms and I fell in a heap at Nora’s feet. I could hear her chuckling above me as I began to regain my wind.

“Well little sister, what do you have to say now? Would you like me to sit on your face again?” Nora smirked down at me. “Thank you for let-letting me k-kiss your ass, goddess Nora.” I managed to croak.

“Well, that’s a start, I guess. She’s in your hands now Anne. Have fun with her.” Nora told Anne as she headed for the door.

The door closed behind Nora, and I was left gasping on the floor with Anne and the two men remaining.

“Undress her.” She ordered.

I didn’t have the energy to fight as the men unfastened and removed my clothes. The two men remained standing near me as I lay there naked before Anne.

“Now we’ll begin, slave.” Anne began.