The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Story chapter 2,

That was the last time I tried to take off my pantyhose for about a year. It had become normal for me to be in pantyhose, and the thought of not wearing it or taking it off was not an option. Then one evening when I came home from school I went into my room and there was a note on the bed with a pair of pantyhose laying under it. Picking up the note I saw it was from my mother and it read.

“Since you have worn your pantyhose everyday for over a year, it is time for you to take the second step. I need the pair of pantyhose you have been wearing for your sister, and since you are ready I have given this pair to you to change into. Please change into into them so I can teach your sister how to be a good girl. After all not only are we supposed to wear our pantyhose at all times, we are supposed to share also.”

Love,
Mom

I put the note down on the bed and picked up the pair of pantyhose. Looking at the tag, it said nothing but BLISS. Knowing I was supposed to be good by wearing my pantyhose all the time, and to share with others, I quickly pulled off my pantyhose and oh my god it was horrible. Instantly my legs started burning, and iching, and I started shaking like crazy. Putting the old pair on the bed, I picked up the new pair and quickly started working them up my legs. Everything started getting hazy, millions of little fingers started caressing my legs, and I couldn’t stop rubbing the material that coated my legs. They had a beautiful shine, and made my legs look like I had a wonderful suntan. Laying there on the bed, I was as the label said, in pure bliss. Any movement sent tingles through my entire body, and I never wanted them to stop. About an hour later my mother walked in, and saw me laying on the bed in extacy. “I see you found my note” she said smiling. “It takes some getting used to but once you learn to control yourself the feelings remain, and it keeps you in a state of bliss.” With that she picked up the other pair, and reminded me that dinner was in an hour and I needed to compose myself before then. Getting up out of bed I put on a pair of sweats and headed to the kitchen to try and help. Looking me over as I entered she asked me “Did you forget something, your father will be home any minute, and I really don’t think you want him to be seeing that.” Looking down I saw I did forget something and I wiggled my pantyhosed toes smiling. “Yeah, I will go put some socks on” I replied, and as I turned I ran right into my sister who was standing right behind me staring in shock at my feet. “What are you wearing?” she asked still staring at my feet. “Mom why is he wearing pantyhose? How come he gets to wear it and I don’t?” My mother calmly walks over to me, and tells me to go put on my socks while she talks to my sister. Going into my room I am in a complete state of confusion and clashing thoughts. She was right, why was I wearing pantyhose? I am a boy, and boys are not supposed to wear pantyhose. Sitting on my bed, I want to take off my pantyhose, but I can’t, I know I can’t. I am trapped, and there was nothing that I could do. So I put my socks on, and go back into the kitchen hoping to talk to my sister and ask her not to tell dad. But when I get back to the kitchen I am all alone. I few minutes later my mother walks in and tells me not to worry, and that everything has been taken care of. Then my sister walks in wearing the pair of pantyhose that I had taken off, and she is smiling. “Don’t worry, mom gave me these wonderful pantyhose with the condition that I don’t tell dad what I saw. And I must say, after putting these on, I understand why you are wearing them. They feel soooooooo good don’t they?” Still alittle uncomfortable about the situation I quickly say yes, and start setting the table.

We all sit down to eat, and I am still feeling uncomfortable with the knowledge that my sister knows my secret, but she doesn’t seem to have anything on her mind other than the wonderful pair of pantyhose that she is wearing. Walking around the kitchen looking at her feet, twirling around so her skirt rubs against her legs, and as we were eating she would constantly look down under the table at her legs and I could see her rubbing her feet together. This of course starts to drive me crazy, and I almost pulled my socks back off so I could rub my own feet together. After dinner I go to my room and strip down to my hose. Laying in my bed I just can’t get enough of the wonderful sensations, and a voice constantly echoing in my head about being a good girl. A short time later my sister walks into my room, and sits down on the bed to talk to me. She asks me how long I had been wearing pantyhose, and why I still wore it. I replied “I am not gay, if that is what you are wondering. I just found a pair of your dance tights in the bathroom one day and decided to try them on. They felt pretty good, so I went into moms room to see if I could find anything else that might feel that good and found her pantyhose. As soon as I touched it I knew I had to put it on, and since then I couldn’t stop. Even if I try now my legs burn, hurt, I start shaking, and I hear voices in my head telling me I have to be a good girl and wear my pantyhose all the time.” My sister suprised me by listening intently, and not laughing or interupting me. “So what you are telling me, is that if I don’t take them off I will end up like you and have to wear them all the time?” she asked me when I was finished. “Yes, I am afraid it is true. If you don’t want to be in this for the rest of your life you are gonna have to take them off now, and never put them back on.” She looked down at her legs, and rubbed her feet together. But then she looked up at me and said “I want to be a good girl though, and good girls wear pantyhose all the time.” I realized then it was already to late for her, and all I could do for her was be there and be supportive when she needed it. We talk a little bit longer about the wonders of pantyhose, and then we said goodnight, she gave me a hug reminding me that my secret was safe with her and went on to bed.

Time went by, as it always does. The three of us were loyal to our pantyhose and we wore it all the time. On my 16th birthday I woke up to a birthday present sitting on my desk. I opened the card and it was from my mother wishing me a happy birthday and that it was time for the final step in my pantyhose journey. Opening the box there was a new pair of pantyhose in the wrapper that said nothing but COMMIT on it. I opened the wrapper and pulled the pantyhose out to look at it. It was beautiful, shiny, soft, and so inviting that I had to put it on my legs right then and there. Pulling off my BLISS pantyhose was nothing less than pure hell. It burned, it hurt, and it felt like I was ripping the skin off my legs. Once I got it off the shakes started, and I rushed to get the new pantyhose on. Like the BLISS hose it felt amazing, and my legs looked great in it as well. I let go of the waistband falling back on the bed in pleasure when I noticed something felt wrong. Looking down I watched the pantyhose start to change shape and almost look like a liquid as it flowed up and down my legs gone was the bulge of my penis pushing against the fabric. Now it appeared that the hose had been made for me as it appeared to flow around my balls and penis around and inside it. Reaching around I could feel that the same had happened around my ass as well. Not to sure about this experience I decided to take them back off and put the BLISS back on, but then I realized when I tried pulling on the waistband that it wouldn’t move. It appeared to have bonded to my skin, and there was no way it would move, not even an inch. Freaking out because I needed to use the bathroom I ran down the hall in nothing more than my shirt and hose, and sat down on the toilet letting everything flow. To my suprise I could go with no problems, which meant that the hose had indeed bonded to my skin, and this was a permanent thing. I finished my business and walked back to my room. Putting on some clothes I put the other pair of hose in the box and set them in my mothers room and went down to the kitchen. Once I sat down to eat, my mother asked me if I enjoyed my birthday present, Smiling at her I said “Yes, but it also scared me because now regardless of what I do I am committed and there is no going back.” My mother smiled and replied “You were committed the first time you tried it on.” Nodding my head I agreed that she was right. Then my mom said “You know we are gonna need to sit down and do some talking soon about everything that has happened and about the future.” I said ok, and then she said “But, not today. Today is your birthday and I thought that you, me, and your sister should do something fun together.” Smiling I looked at her and wondered what she had in mind.

I got dressed, and both my mother and sister were waiting for me at the door. We got in the car, and headed out towards my grandmothers house. Pulling into her driveway, my mother explained that she had told her mother everything and she was accepting of it so I could feel free to be myself around her. Suprised and shocked I started to get nervous as we approached the door. Opening the door grandma grabbed me and said “happy birthday come on in, but please leave your shoes at the door I just had my carpets steamed.” Pulling off our shoes my mother, sister, and grandmother walked towards the kitchen in their hosed feet. Taking off my shoes I started to follow but grandma turned smiling and said “Oh no, take off your socks too. It is your birthday isn’t it, you should be able to enjoy yourself as well.” I pulled off my socks, and looked down at my pantyhosed feet embarrassed, grandma walked back over to me and said “Don’t be embarrassed, it is not something that you have control over, just enjoy your day, and do all the things you want to do but normally can’t because of who may see you are wearing pantyhose.” With that thought in mind I smiled and said “I want to go swimming!”

My mom and grandma looked at each other and said “That sounds like fun, but we didn’t bring your swimming trunks with us” Looking disappointed I said “Thats fine, I will figure out something else to do.” Smiling my sister said, “You know, I think I left an extra swim suit here the last time I visited, It is a girls suit, but it is something.” I thought about it for a minute, and decided what the hell, I mean I am already wearing pantyhose, I might as well wear a womens swimsuit also. Following my sister to the guest room she dug out her extra swimsuit and handed it to me, and then left to go put on her own swimsuit. I took off my clothes, and slid the suit up over my pantyhose, and stood there looking at myself in the mirror. My legs were beautiful, and the swimsuit made it so my legs were completely visable. Walking out of the guest room I was really nervous about my mom and grandma seeing me this way, but they both smiled and said that I looked great. Then my sister came out still in her hose with her suit over it as well. She had a strange look on her face, and when asked if she was ok she replied with “I thought I would atleast be able to take off my pantyhose to go swimming, but I can’t, it hurts, and it reminded me that a good girl wears her pantyhose ALWAYS.” Embracing my sister with a hug I replied “It is tough at first, but you get used to it, and it becomes normal.” Letting go she smiled at me, and thanked me for being there for her. Then she yelled “Last one in the pool is a rotten egg” and took off running. We both ran to the pool, and I jumped right in not even testing the water. Freezing cold but happy as could be, I surfaced and yelled out to my sister that she was the rotten egg. Laughing we played around and had a great time for several hours, then we kicked back on 2 lounge chairs sitting on the deck surrounding the pool.

Gazing down at our pantyhosed legs and swim suits as the sun dried us off I smiled enjoying the wonderful sensations that went through my body for being such a good boy. Looking at my sister I asked her “Do you have any regrets?” She looked at me, smiled and replied “No, I am happy now!” We then laid back and enjoyed the sun for a while before heading into the house for something to eat. Becoming more comfortable with my pantyhose exposed I left my sisters swimsuit on and walked around the house looking like I was heading to a dance class with pantyhose and a leotard. Sitting at the table I rubbed my legs and feet together and told my mother and grandma that this was the best birthday I had ever had. They both smiled and said they were glad they could make the day so special. After lunch we went swimming again, and enjoyed more time basking in the sun. Soon after it was time to leave, and I was really quite upset about having to cover up my hose again. Seeing my dismay, my mother asked if I wanted to wear a skirt and a pair of low heels back to the house? I looked up at her with an excited look on my face, but quickly looked back down in shame. “I am a good boy, not a girl” I said in a sullen voice. Mom looked down at me “Now there will be none of that today, things we do determine the path we take in life, everyone makes choices that may or may not be right for them, but all we can do is make the best of those choices and accept where it has taken us. So if you would like to wear your sisters bathing suit and a skirt with some low heels home I don’t see why the birthday boy can’t do that.” Looking up at my mother, I knew she was being sincere and I agreed to do it. It was a very exciting experience, and even though I am a good boy I got to enjoy being a good girl for a few hours.

A few days later my mother asked if I wanted to have that talk yet. I said sure, what did you want to talk about. Well my mother began. “With the choice you have made, and the commitment you now have to carry there is alot of things a boy your age needs to think about. For example, do you like girls? or are you drawn to boys? Have you thought about how you are going to approach a girl you might be interested in wearing pantyhose like you are? Do you know what you would say? Are you prepared with what the reaction may be? Are you willing to share the pantyhose to make other women good girls? Would you be more comfortable becoming a girl? These are all questions you need to think about now, and things you are gonna have to deal with. All my mothers questions rattled around inside my head, and I reached down to gently rub my pantyhosed leg as I thought about it. My mother continued with “I can take you to the doctor and you could be put on estrogen to help you develop boobs, and get more of a femine figure, then we could look into the operation to get it completed.” I sat there dumbfounded, I didn’t know what to say. Finally I asked if I could think about it and then we could talk more. She said ok, and I got up to go to my room. Laying there on my bed I started crying as I took my pants off and stared at my beautiful legs. I needed it, I wanted it, but how was I going to deal with all these problems. I could take the easy way out and become a woman, but I had no interest in men. But how do you explain something like this to another girl, let alone spread this curse on to someone else. As I sat there thinking about everything something strange started happening. I could feel my pantyhose starting to gently move messaging my balls and penis. Soon it was all I could think about as it started getting harder and harder. I wanted to reach up and try to help the hose but I was afraid if I did it would stop. So I lay there enjoying this new sensation, and a voice started again in my head telling me it is good to share, and that everyone should be wearing pantyhose at all times. Then suddenly it all became clear to me as I climaxed that I needed to be a good boy and spread the joys of pantyhose to everyone. Smiling I lay there in bed, I began to devise a plan to help others commit to pantyhose and to share the joys of it.