The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Story Chapter 4;

Senior year was a busy time. My girlfriend rushed to get to the last stage so she could be with me again, and it was a truly glorious experience when we did. With our pantyhose rubbing against each other it was the most amazing experiance her or I had ever had. After one of our exploration sessions, adoring each others bodies, and amazing sex we began talking about the future. We both knew we were destined to stay together, more so now with our common bond. But we knew we were supposed to be good wearing our pantyhose ALWAYS and to SHARE with others. So as we lay there in each others arms rubbing our legs together we devised the perfect plan to change alot the students into good girls that always wore their pantyhose. The next day we went to talk with the guidance coach and suggested that this year we should have everyone dress the same for graduation. She listened silently and when we were finished she shook her head in agreement. “I believe you might be on to something” she said. “So what you are telling me is that we should have an old fashion dance before graduation to celebrate the student that are leaving, and then have everyone dress alike for graduation to celebrate unity in all.” Yes explained my girlfriend as I smiled with her. “Everyone is required to dress up for the dance, and anyone that shows up bare legged will be required to put on hose before entering to make sure it stays formal, and vintage. We will even provide the hose to take the burden off the school. And graduation everyone will dress alike, and very proper, to help prepare them for their future.” Smiling the teacher liked the idea, then she commented on how much my girlfriends appearance had improved this last year, and then asked what brand of pantyhose she was wearing. She went on to explain that it must be really nice, because she had noticed that she wore it everyday, and it looked REALLY expensive. “Oh no” said my girlfriend, “It is actually very affordable, and durable. I have an extra pair if you would like to try them. Just make sure you wait until you are home, they have a very exotic feel to them that takes a little getting used to.” Handing the teacher a package of COMMIT pantyhose I gave her a funny look. we had no idea what would happen if someone just jumped to the COMMIT hose without going through the rest of the stages. But the plan had been set in motion so I didn’t say anything as the teacher took the package from my girlfriend.

Leaving her office I asked my girlfriend if that was really a wise idea. She looked at me and said “We are just moving forward a little fast than we planned, worst that can happen is she will freak out for a short time because she can’t take it off, but the end result will be the same of her joining with us.” Thinking about it, I figured she must be right so I dropped the subject. So with our plan in motion we went on with our day, and waited to see what tomorrow would bring.

The next morning when we arrived at school, we went directly to the guidance office. However we noticed she had not arrived yet, and found out from her secratary that she had called in sick for the day. A little concerned we went to our classes and met up again at lunch. Deciding it would be wise to check on her we both signed out at the office and headed to her house. Knocking on her door, we got no reply. So we knocked again louder and rang the doorbell. hearing movement inside we prepared for her to open the door. As she opened the door she was wearing nothing but a robe, and a beautiful pair of suntan pantyhose. Seeing us standing there she asked why we had come to her house, explaining we were concerned about her she invited us in, and closed the door behind us. Looking at us, she asked “I hope one of you is going to explain exactly what is going on here because I tried on your pantyhose last night, and after several hours of sexual climax, I found that no matter what I try, or no matter what I do I cannot take this pantyhose back off. But that is not the worst part, I really don’t want to take it off, I want to be a good girl and ALWAY where my pantyhose while Sharing this wonderful gift with others” Sitting down with her we started explaining everything to her. At first she looked upset like she wasn’t in control anymore, but as we continued with the benefits, and perks of it she started smiling and rubbing her legs with her hands. Finally finished with the explanation, I reached down and pulled off my shoes and socks showing her my pantyhosed feet. explaining it is the same effect with both boys and girls. Gazing at my feet, and my girlfriends legs she started getting a hungry look on her face. “So i could do the same thing to my husband?” she asked We both said yes at the same time, and then explained that the experience was even more amazing if the partner wore it too. Asking if we had anymore with us, my girlfriend said no, but I pulled a pair from my pocket thinking this might happen. Smiling she thanked us both for her gifts, and asked if there was anything she could do for us in return. Smiling back at her, we said “Yes, we would really like it if you could help us continue to share with others even before the dance and graduation.” As you wish was her answer, so we told her we would bring more with us tomorrow to school for her to encourage others with. Then we said our goodbyes and headed out the door.

After a quick stop at the pantyhose store with mom we headed home, and my girlfriend stayed for dinner. All through dinner we explained everything that we had done, and planned to do. My mother and father smiled at us and said they were very proud of us, because it is always good to SHARE. My sister agreed, and proceeded to rub her pantyhosed foot on mine. After dinnerwe retired to the living room and my girlfriend and I spent some time laying on the couch rubbing each others legs. Then deciding it was time to head home she asked me to walk her home. Sure I said, just let me change. Taking my hand she said “No, I want you to walk me home in your shorts, with these shoes” with that she pulled some flats out of her bookbag and handed them to me. More than a little nervous I said I would do it, and slipped the shoes on. Heading out the door it was an amazing feeling that I hadn’t felt since my 16th birthday. Enjoying the air as it passed through the hose, and the soft click of the flats on the sidewalk. We arrived at her house and she invited me in. Freaking out I said “but your parents are home, what will they think” Smiling, she replied “Oh, I am sure they will be understanding, and VERY accepting of it.” Walking in, I instantly saw why. Both mom and dad were in the living room wearing pantyhose. Her brother was sitting at the kitchen table doing homework wearing a short skirt and pantyhose as well. Looking at my girlfriend I said “Wow, when did this happen?” replying she said “A short time after me, I wanted you to be able to come over and feel comfortable, as well as it is always good to share.” Agreeing with her I looked at her brother, and almost felt bad with him being so young and helpless against the power of the pantyhose. But I too had started really young, and he would have it better than I did because soon everyone would be sharing, and it is always good to share. After a long kiss, we said goodnight, and I headed home.

The next morning at school my girlfriend and I headed to the guidance office and quietly handed off our box of pantyhose to her. Smiling she put it under her desk, and thanked us for the other pair that she used on her husband that night. She also went on to explain that the sex was the best they ever had. Granted there was a little explaining to do afterwards, but he didn’t seem to mind as he rubbed his feet together smiling. We all chatted a little bit more, then we left to go to class, knowing our family was growing. Later in the day, as I passed by the guidance office I could see a small line of students waiting to get in, and her secratary sitting at her desk with a pantyhose package sitting next to her as well. Smiling to myself knowing that I was doing my part to show girls how to be good, and always share with others I continued on waiting to see what the next day would bring. However, nothing could have quite prepared me for what happened next...