The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Story Chapter 5;

The next morning I arrived at school and quickly found my girlfriend. She had to catch a ride with her mother to school that day. We gave each other a kiss, and walked through the main entrance to the school. Everywhere you looked girls were wearing their pantyhose. Most had looked of concern on their face staring down at their pantyhosed legs, others pure bliss, and still others were walking around in a state of confusion afraid to ask anyone else what they were going through. We walked through the crowd, and towards the guidance office where we saw her secratary also wearing pantyhose. She looked up when she saw us, smiled at my girlfriend and said that she was glad to see her being a good girl. My girlfriend smiled back and stated the same to her. With that she told us to go ahead in that we were expected. So we went into her office and my jaw hit the ground. Sitting in her chair the guidance lady smiled and asked us to sit down, we did so, and I looked at her to see the same look of disbelief on her face as well.The guidance lady was covered in pantyhose from her neck to her feet.

“What have you done” I asked her. Smiling she replied “I was sitting at home last night in nothing more than my pantyhose. I looked down at my legs, and they looked sooooo beautiful, silky, and nice. Then I looked at my belly, chest, arms, and I thought to myself why does the rest of my body have to be so ugly if my legs can be so beautiful. So the idea hit me what if I cut out the crotch on a pair of pantyhose and put it on like a shirt. Then the rest of my body could be a pretty as my legs are, AND I would be an even better good girl. I picked up a pair of my regular pantyhose and looked at it, felt it, and it did nothing for me. I remembered how it used to be my favorite brand, but it did not feel nowhere near as good as it used to, in fact it felt wrong to me. I got a pair of the wonderful hose out of the box you gave me yesterday and it felt soooooooo amazing that I had to use it. I didn’t care that it was the same thing that had attached itself to my legs and would not come off. All that mattered was that I was a good girl, and I covered up all this ugly skin. I cut out the crotch section, and began pulling it up my arms forgetting to cut out the foot parts. By this time I didn’t care, it felt amazing! Everything I have been feeling on my legs and feet I now felt on my arms and hands as well. I knew there was no turning back! I pulled the crotch area over my head and over my boobs so it overlapped the other pantyhose and as soon as I let go I climaxed over and over and over until I passed out. I woke up to the alarm going off, sat up and looked at my body. There I was completely encased from my neck to my feet, no seam left, no way to take it off. I looked at my hands and they looked webbed, but there was no wrinkles, and no need for adjustments, it was perfect! I took a shower and as I dried myself the pantyhose rewarded me with such feelings that I had to bring myself to a finish before getting ready for work. And now here we are, it is something that you need to try, it is amazing, and it will change your life forever!” I looked over at my girlfriend and could see she was getting pulled into this story, and I had to shake her shoulder to snap her out of it. “Thanks but no thanks” I said as I got up and pulled my girlfriend with me.

Leaving the office I asked my girlfriend if she was ok, and she said yeah. She admitted to being pulled into the story and that she may have fallen if I hadn’t been there. I then asked her again if she was sure she was ok, and she smiled at me and said not to worry she wasn’t planning on trying what the guidance lady had. Relieved, we went on to class, and on with the day.After school we went to my house and laid around for a while in our hose. Finally the subject came up about the guidance lady, and we didn’t quite know how we should handle it. We decided at dinner we would talk to my mother and see what she suggested. But until then we could relax, and enjoy the feeling of our pantyhose rubbing on each others bodies.

At dinner we brought up what had happened at school, and my mother got really concerned. “This is not good, this could lead to really big problems, and it needs to be contained before it goes any further.” “Why, what exactly is happening” I asked. And my mom went on “Well as you know, the pantyhose becomes a part of you. Once you put it on, you start depending on it, and long for the same feelings again. Once it becomes a part of you, it becomes impossible to stop. However as you know it also tends to influence you, and by covering more of your body with it, the influence becomes stronger, until you become nothing more than a pantyhose drone that will do ANYTHING the hose wants including forcing others to progress to the same point.” “So what is it we can do to help her, and contain this situation before it goes any further?” I asked. “I am not sure” said my mother but she said she would call her mother to figure out what can be done. Shortly after dinner mom asked me and my girlfriend to sit down at the table with her, she pulled out a plastic bottle that had some form of liquid in it. “My mother kept this in case we ever needed it, I wish she had said something when you started, but now with the current situation it is a good thing she didn’t. what you do is spray down the hose on someone that is using it and it will cause the pantyhose to loose its grip for a very short time. Mind you, the person will go through withdrawl some kind of bad, so once you get the hose off you need to get rid of it quick, and contain the person until the withdrawl starts to wear off. Now there is only enough in this bottle for one person, so make sure you get the right situation to use it when you do.” Handing the bottle to me, my mom smiled and said, “I know you can do this, just concentrate on getting the top layer off. Her legs are fine, and she can still be a good girl.”

Walking my girlfriend home we started devising a plan to make this work. And after a kiss I walked back home praying it would work. I got ready for bed, laid down, and let my pantyhose reward me for being so good. I then thought back to what the guidance lady said and tried to imagine what it must feel like. Shaking it off, I started wondering what life would be like without my pantyhose, and all the wonderful sensations stopped. I looked down at my legs, and wondered how hard it would be to take it off, and never wear it again. Then the pain started, a burning, searing, agony like I had never felt before. Realizing what I had started I stopped thinking about that, and started consentrating on the joys of pantyhose and how good it felt on my skin, and how I wanted to be good. Slowly the pain started to drift away, and along with it any hopes of escape or freedom.

Morning arrived as it always does. Getting out of bed I rubbed my legs and feet together happy that I decided not to fight it. I got ready for school, and met my girlfriend at the bus stop. Upon arriving at school, we noticed that things were even more amiss than we thought. Not only were the girls wearing the pantyhose, but it also appeared that 3/4 of all the boys were wearing it too. Some hiding it, but there were others wearing it instead of socks, with shorts and sneakers or heels, and still others wearing short skirts with heels or sneakers. Smiling my girlfriend looked at me and said “Well you don’t have to hide those sexy legs anymore” Agreeing I sat down pulling off my sneakers and socks, putting my sneakers back on again. Standing back up we started for the guidance office, and stopped dead in our tracks as we walked through the door. The secratary was now covered in hose from her neck to her feet, and smiled at us as we walked in. “Good morning” she said, “I don’t think she is expecting you, but feel free to go on in.” Thanking her we open the inner door and walk into her office. Sitting down in the chairs we hear the toilet flush in the private bathroom, walking into the room she says “I hope you 2 have changed your mind about what we discussed yesterday, it really opened up my eyes and showed me where I truly fit in, and need to do.” Turning around we both gasped at her as we notice that now she is completely covered in pantyhose from head to toe. Even her face was covered, and you couldn’t make out even a simple expression. “I am now pantyhose, and it is my job to convert all others to pantyhose. Do not fight it, give in to it, it is soooooo much better if you do. There is no pain, no suffering, only pure pleasure for obedience.” Jumping up from our chairs we started backing towards the door. The situation was quickly getting out of control, and I honestly did not believe a simple little spray bottle would be the answer to our problems.