The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mystania: Crimson Tempest

By Thantos69

Prologue

There are many quotes that have inspired humanity and led to great changes in the world. ‘I have a Dream,’ ‘One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind,’ ‘Remember the Alamo.’ They have brought about revolutions, put fire in the bellies of soldiers to win wars, and have inspired hope that could bring civilization to new heights in a few short generations. But for this story, the quote that could have very well brought civilization to its knees or could have soared it to utopian heights was a very simple one. It was a quote that none but the most personally involved would have paid any attention too.

It was simply, ‘Kevin, I’m having my baby.’

* * *

“What?” Kevin stared up at his older sister May. She had crept up to the chair he was sitting and reading in so casually, and made her statement so matter-of-fact that he had difficulty letting it register in his brain.

Their mother Abigail, however, had heard it quite clearly and she went ballistic. It had taken her the better part of the first three months to come to the terms with the fact that her daughter was pregnant. After that she seemed pretty calm and happy about the situation, liking the idea of having a grandchild about. That was until about the eighth month, when it dawned on her that May’s uncommunicative attitude since the conception would be a big hindrance when it came time to actually give birth. When the ninth month arrived, Abigail was on pins and needles. She had overstocked on diapers, sleepwear, baby food, car seats, and just about every infant medication and vitamins known in existence. On top of that, she had dragged May to the hospital several times just to make sure things were proceeding well. Every day she dragged her husband Peter to do practice drills on the fastest and safest way to the hospital for when the big event came. In the last couple of weeks, she had managed to pack up about half the house into two small overnight bags for May’s hospital stay, a feat that Kevin didn’t even think he would have been able to do when he had his magic. After all the preparation, Abigail rarely strayed more than twenty feet from her daughter, waiting for the slightest sign that labor has kicked in. Kevin imagined that if May had simply sneezed the wrong way, their mother would have had her halfway to the hospital before he could have said ‘bless you.’ May, on the rare moments when she paid attention to her surroundings, seemed quite amused with all of it, as though she weren’t personally involved.

So it was quite a shock when his older sister came up to him, she was clad only in a nightie that barely covered her privates due to her extended belly. May was one of those women that carried their pregnancy well, and actually seemed sexier for it, and knew they were sexier for it. Not that May had been in any kind of mental state the last nine months to put that to test.

“Kevin, I’m having my baby.”

“What?”

“Oh shit!” Abigail screamed. “PETER! Start up the car, NOW! Kevin, help me get her to the van, oh god. Caitlin, grab the bags!”

Their mother spat out instructions like a machine gun, having to repeat herself many times to make any sense of them. Family members hovered in to see what all the commotion was about. Eileen was coming down the stairs wrapped up in a towel while drying her hair with another one because she was curious about the screaming. Normally Kevin would have popped a boner at this sexy sight of his beloved wandering half-naked after taking a shower, but he was caught up in the chaos.

Abigail was pulling at May’s arm attempting to hustle her to the front door while her husband got the car started. Normally during the practice drills, May meekly let herself be led until they were all satisfied that they had the emergency route all planned and ready. Now however, she put her feet down and her mother found herself unable to budge her daughter.

“Come on honey, we’ve got to go, it’s time to deliver your baby.”

“No.” May said simply.

Abigail was floored, in all her planning; the reluctance of her daughter to leave the house had not been included.

“But sweetie, we have to get you to a hospital.”

May gave her mother a stare that made her back up a few steps and shiver. “There will be no hospital, there can be no hospital. My girl is special.” She said coldly. “But...but...the doctor, he needs to deliver...I...I don’t think he’ll make a house call. He’ll report it as negligence if he...”

“There will be no doctor.”

“Now you’re just being unreasonable. There is no way I will allow my daughter to just...”

“Kevin will deliver the child.”

“What!” His family shouted.

“What!” Kevin repeated, for the second time that day and whose brain was spinning trying to keep up with it. “Whoa, hold it, you can’t be serious.”

May locked her eyes on him and he got the weird freaked out feeling his mother experienced just a short while ago.

“You will deliver my baby D’hrrtv.”

“Come on May, that’s not possible. For one, I’m not the D’hrrtv anymore, and second, I don’t know anything about childbirth other than it’s all bloody and messy and painful.”

“You will come with me now.” May said in a tone that implied that there was no possibility to even consider disobeying her orders. Kevin was beginning to miss her quiet out-of-touch personality already, but he got out of his chair and meekly followed her up the stairs, his family on his heels. His mother was right beside him whispering that he should refuse and to convince his sister to see the logic that she needed the safety of modern medical care. He agreed with her of course, but knew that once May set her foot down on something, she wouldn’t back off. Also, he couldn’t quite explain it, but the moment May had made her announcement that she was going into labor, he felt a weird tingling in the back of his head. May led them to his room, and found to his dismay that all of his bed sheets and pillows had been pulled off and made into some kind of nest on his floor. May had apparently been busy before she had come and made her announcement. She lay down in the soft homemade nest, facing the large ornate mirror on Kevin’s wall. He had gotten the thing at an antique shop for quite a pretty penny; the frame seemed made of an onyx and some kind of tough wood he couldn’t identify. There were all sorts of strange and mythical creatures carved into the surface of it. The previous year, he and his family had used it as a portal to travel to the fantastic world of Mystania to rescue his girlfriend from a madman bent on reviving some powerful demon. So the fact that his sister was laying out in front of it, her nightie opened and her thighs parted, did not fill him with comfort.

He looked away, his gaze drifting to the window, where a small cocoon was hanging in the corner. It had not changed a bit in nine months. It was a reminder, a gift from a very special friend who had died for him, and it was about the only thing that had kept him sane as he began to doubt his adventures in the other world were real at all.

“Kneel brother, with your help, this will not take long.” May gestured toward some pillows that had been set up for him.

“This is so not happening.” Abigail whimpered, hiding her eyes and shaking her head.

Kevin ignored this and knelt down, wondering what he was getting himself into this time.

* * *

Far, far away, much too far to get to by Earth’s current mode of space exploration; even too far to reach after another several centuries of technological improvement, was a world hand built for the dying species of mythical creatures from many other advancing civilizations. This world was connected to Earth through a very precarious string, so thin it could snap at any moment with the slightest of disturbances. But there were some who aimed to make this string stronger.

The source of this power came from a stronghold in a dark land called New Transexvania. Its owner, one Vlad Tepes, had a grim sense of humor and did not mind adapting the name to fit the oversexed nature of the world he was stuck on. In many ways, his new home (although he had lived there longer) was more interesting than his old home. But habits died hard, and he was eager to visit his old haunts once again.

He was in the Great Hall, along with hundreds of his devoted followers, all circled around a pentagram drawn in the floor. There was a faint shimmering in the center of it, gradually getting stronger as Earth and Mystania was synchronizing. Vlad knew the passage wasn’t much, and would not let more than one enter at this time. But with the right amount of manipulation, a mighty bridge could indeed be built. Soon, access between both worlds would be easy for even the lowest wizard to accomplish.

The months it took to get to the point of travel had been quite busy. He had found several virgins of surpassing beauty and with enough inner power to be tempting to any Molester. He then turned them without deflowering them and sent them as bait for unwary Molesters. It was highly successful, and most of them managed to keep their virginity intact when they bit their victims. As the helpless Molesters were in total thrall to their mistresses and the bite, the girls fed their charges their blood. After all, one did not become a vampire by getting your blood sucked by one, but rather by sucking the blood of the vampire. Thus Vlad got a new batch of slaves, because new vampires became servants to all the generations above them. Vlad repeated the process until all of the known Molesters were under his power, none had been alerted to the danger until it was too late. That was the disadvantage that a people who hated each other and jealously guarded their power and territory earned. They weren’t around to look after each other’s backs.

Once the conversion was complete, he sent random attacks on towns and cities, filling the citizens with fear of being lunch by the resurgence of the vampire kind. His servants were dispatched to bars and other public places to cast rumors. After the fall of Mthule, people had learned it was the D’hrrtv who had done the deed. But now dark muttering confided that the D’hrrtv was a devoted slave of Vlad and that he had killed Mthule so the vampire king could rule over Mystania. Rumors of the non-human races gathering up rebellions also spread, filling the humans with dread of an attack by fairies, elves, dwarves, and all the other inferior creatures. Vlad was quite happy with the results; it was not unlike tossing a lit candle into a dry haystack.

As he was remembering these pleasant moments, his thoughts were interrupted by the frantic cries of Frederick, his caretaker of rare and valuable pets. Vlad turned his cold gaze onto the man, his mouth perked in a way that told him that he was not in the mood for bad news.

Frederick gulped as he saw his master.

“M...my lord Vlad. I...I...have terrible news, I...uh, I mean, its your daughter. Sh...she escaped again!”

Vlad rubbed his temples hard, although he had not had a headache since becoming a vampire; it was at times like these that he remembered what they were like. His daughter always had the absolute worst timing to show her disobedience. He didn’t have the time to deal with her at the moment.

“Find her.” Vlad said coldly. “Take as many vamps as we can spare and find her. I will deal with it later.”

“Ye...yes my lord, right away.” Frederick bolted as quickly as he could.

“Family troubles my lord?” An amused feminine voice said from behind him, causing Vlad to smile.

“A mere annoyance Holly, it will be taken care of soon enough. Are you ready for your mission my dear?”

“Your will is my will my lord, I am ready to serve.” Her voice said breathlessly, filled with sexual need and yearning.

Holly was one of his most accomplished virgins; she absolutely loved to hunt. She was also most exceptional at it, which was why Vlad intended for her to be the one sent to Earth for this mission.

“Repeat your objectives Holly.”

“I am to seed the world with more of our kind my lord. I am to capture the infant seer and hold her for you. I am to kill the D’hrrtv, and to a lesser extent, all who were responsible in the downfall of Mthule.”

“Very good, now get into position. The child is about to be born.”

* * *

Kevin stared between his older sister’s parted thighs; her pussy was swollen, purplish, and very wet. It looked more like Eileen’s did when she was super horny than what he would expect from a woman giving birth. Then again, he hadn’t had any opportunity to look at child-birthing pussies before so what did he know. He did note that the labia lips were separated a bit, giving a small view inside her.

May began to show the first signs of how the birth was affecting her. She leaned back against the pillows, her head thrashing about, and she was moaning. Their mother, in her resourcefulness, had retrieved a damp rag and was kneeling beside her daughter, blotting her sweaty forehead and keeping contact with her to offer comfort. She advised her how to breathe, just like it was in Lamaze class.

Lamaze, that had been a joke. May had been the absolute worst student. For one her usual out-of-touch behavior guaranteed that she wouldn’t follow the instructions the registered nurse gave out. Then when she was with it, she had a tendency to laugh or look highly amused at the most inappropriate times. The nurse had made a subtle threat that May would be much better off receiving special care in a home for autistics and other mental patients than she would get for staying at home. After that statement, May perked up enough to mention how it would be a shame if the IRS would pay a little closer attention to a certain nurse’s bookkeeping. The matter was dropped and May never had to go to Lamaze again.

“Ahhhh, ahhhhh, ahhhh!” May squirmed in her pillows, her breath catching.

“There, there, easy, it will soon pass. Let the pain ease away.”

“Ahh, there’s...oh god...no pain! Feels....oooo ahhh...good!”

“What?” Abigail was flabbergasted.

“Feels as...ahhh...nice coming out...aah ahh...as it did...oooooh...going in!” May gasped.

Well, that explained why May’s hips were rolling in an unmistakable rhythm. It was like she was taking on an invisible lover.

“That’s er...nice. I wish it were like that when I had you three.” Abigail said, for lack of having anything else to say.

“Gee mom, maybe next time you ought to be knocked up by a unicorn then.” Caitlin giggled.

“That is not funny.”

May ignored them and concentrated on enjoying herself and getting the baby out of her. Kevin wasn’t exactly sure what he was supposed to be doing as he stared at her vagina. From May’s reactions during the birthing so far, he began to get a glimmer of why she didn’t want to go to the hospital. Kevin bet there weren’t many doctors whose patients were writhing in the throes of orgasm during childbirth.

They were all so focused on what was happening to her that they didn’t notice that the mirror started glowing. A small tendril of power threaded itself from the mirror and connected with her womb.

* * *

“The unicorns are aiding their vessel.” Vlad announced as the portal grew stronger. “It won’t be long, soon enough there will be enough of Mystania’s active magic on Earth to travel the portal.”

“I can’t wait my lord.” Holly said, beaming with excitement.

The vampiric Molesters all chanted more fervently, adding their power to the connection, forcing the portal not to fade away.

“Now, if we just get a little bit of the D’hrrtv’s touch...”

* * *

“It’s time!” May screamed in bliss. “Kevin its time, take her out of me!” She was on the verge of an orgasm.

“Take her out? But I...look, I have no idea what to do.”

“Put your...oh god yes...hands in me and...fuck ahhh...pull her out.”

“No way!”

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” May cried, he wasn’t sure if it was as an argument or whether because it felt really good. Perhaps both.

Kevin looked at his parents, who shrugged; his mother was turning green. A glance at Eileen didn’t help either; she just gestured to get on with it. He sighed, wondering if the day could have gotten any more awkward.

Kevin slowly reached toward her, as though her vagina was going to bite. As stretched out as it was getting, he had trouble imagining his hands fitting in there. It was hard to believe that something the size of a bowling ball was about to squeeze through that tiny opening. As his fingers touched the sides of her parted vagina, that strange tingling in the back of his head started up again. He was so distracted by it that he didn’t realize he had both of his hands stuck wrist deep into his sister.

“Oh shit!” It felt weird.

All of a sudden, two tiny hands gripped, or tried to grip onto him. Kevin nearly yanked out with shock, but then instinctively wrapped his fingers around the small forearms. Oh yeah, this was definitely not something that would be found in the medical books. He pulled.

* * *

A strong wave of power burst through and the portal solidified. The chanting in the room became a low buzz.

“Now Holly, while you have the chance.” Vlad ordered.

Holly nodded and ran for the opening. Then several things happened at once. Something fell from the rafters, and the torchlights flickered as the ‘whump’ of two powerful wings opened up to catch flight. The creature that the leathery wings belonged too shot down like an arrow, and kicked Holly out of the way. The startled Holly was flung several feet directly into some of the chanting vampires.

“NO!” Vlad yelled in shock and fury.

It was too late, with a bang, the portal vanished, along with the winged creature. Frederick had been running up, but froze in horror at the scene. Vlad seized him by the throat and lifted him up.

“I had ordered you to find my daughter.” He said coldly.

“Mercy my lord, have mercy, we searched everywhere for her I swear.” The man burst into tears of terror.

“And yet she managed to interrupt our ceremony. She managed to escape this world. Your failure is my failure Frederick, and I can’t stand to see failure.”

All the other vampires stopped and watched as their master dragged their helpless comrade over to a flag. It was one of many flags around the room, mounted on wooden poles. Vlad, moving with an ease that bespoke great skill, shoved the struggling vampire onto the pole. Frederick groaned as the blunt tip was jammed into his belly and impaled him. Vlad pulled down harder, the pole slid upward, sliding under Frederick’s ribcage and nestled the tip at his heart.

The fact that a wooden stake through the heart would kill a vampire was a fiction that Vlad and his kind gleefully spread to inspire overconfidence in foolish mortals. The same could be said for the sun and religious artifacts. So Frederick writhed and suffered upon the stake, feeling the agonizing pain of it, yet unable to die or get enough leverage to remove himself. In a week or two, the vamp would eventually die of the Thirst. By that time, the maddened Frederick would welcome it.

Vlad was still angry, but felt a little bit better. It had been ages since he had impaled anybody. He had nearly forgotten the shear addicting thrill of it. He wondered why he had even stopped.

Holly fought through the stunned crowd and dropped to her knees in front of her master.

“I’m sorry my lord, I have failed you. You may dispose of your unworthy slave.” She whimpered, her head downcast.

“My daughter was not your responsibility Holly, it wasn’t your fault she got away.” Vlad put his hand under her chin, causing her to shudder with sexual heat. “There will be another window of opportunity in three months time.”

“But what if she alerts the D’hrrtv my lord.”

“Then it will just make your job harder my dear. I shall put my faith in you Holly, you will succeed.” He said in a tone that warned what would happen otherwise.

* * *

Kevin felt like someone had grabbed a strand of his brain and was pulling on it, then with a sudden twang, let go and it snapped back into his head like a rubber band. It was the oddest sensation, and he couldn’t help darting his head behind him to look at the mirror. The mirror seemed empty somehow, as though it relieved a great stress.

“Um, Kevin.” Caitlin whispered, gesturing with her head.

He focused his attention back to the task at hand, and was dumbfounded to see that he was holding a baby girl up by the armpits. An umbilical cord was trailing toward her mother’s vagina, who seemed to be in the throes of the most powerful orgasm of her life. “Uh...” Kevin said brilliantly, just as the placenta spat out of May’s orifice, ruining the bed sheets forever. He was wondering what he was supposed to do with the umbilical cord, but then it fell off on its own.

“My baby.” May reached out for her as she regained her breath from her excertions. Kevin was glad to put the infant in her arms, because he was seriously creeped out.

One thing that he had noted was that it wasn’t crying. From what little experience he knew of childbirth, babies were supposed to cry right after being born and the doctors spanked them if they didn’t. Kevin was filled with great reluctance to do that in this situation, especially when the child looked at him.

Kevin had seen infants before, shown off by friends of the family or glimpses of them when their parents carted them around on shopping trips. To him, the vast majority of newborn infants were ugly, like small hairless wrinkled monkeys with a skin defect of some kind. Not many were pleasant to look at until they grew some hair and filled out a bit. Still, every now and then, there was one that was absolutely adorable, even beautiful. That was the case with this child.

Her skin was not all splotchy, at least not in a way that couldn’t be cleaned; instead it was a healthy shade. Her lips were strangely sensuous, indicating that they would be captivating when she grew up. Her eyes were large green pools, taking in everything and seemingly able to focus. Those eyes were locked knowingly on him, and seemed to be amused.

However, she had a few features that were extremely odd. In the middle of her forehead was a small lump, about as round as a thumb and sticking out about a half-thumbnail length. It could almost be taken for an extra-large wart. The other odd feature was that she already had some hair, which wasn’t too odd in itself, but the hair was a pure white. Against her rosy skin, the white hair showed a remarkable contrast. Once again he understood why May didn’t want to go to the hospital. He was wondering how they were going to report this. Even if the doctor did not deliver the child, there were still going to have to be medical records and the doctor’s authorization and a birth certificate. The government could get pushy about that and threaten to take the neglected child away from her irresponsible parent.

The baby had stopped studying the family, unconcerned about the problems that were to arise because of this, just as an infant should. She snuggled against her mother and suckled on a proffered breast. May seemed to shudder with delight at the contact as she fed her daughter.

“She’s so beautiful.” Abigail cooed. “What are you going to call her?”

May considered for a moment, she was looking down at the child, as though consulting with her. May nodded and smiled.

“She wishes to be called Aerin.”