The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mystania: Crimson Tempest

By Thantos69

Chapter 8

Charlie’s Secret

Vlad Tepes stood before a mirror connecting him to Earth. He ignored the attention of dozens of fey watching him, stroking each other and copulating at random. It was all he could do to keep a calm composure and avoid smashing the mirror in with his fist.

“You had both the D’hrrtv and my daughter in your grasp. Yet you let them get away.” He said calmly.

“I am sorry my lord, it was entirely my fault. It was my poor judgement to feed him to her.” Holly bowed.

“Indeed it was. And you have lost the element of surprise as well; no doubt Tome will no longer be content to hide in her host. I thought I felt a slight increase in the magic of that world.”

“I deserve to be punished for my mistake my lord.”

“Indeed you do, and indeed you shall, but you still have some duties to perform. However, you have done well in building up my influence over there. In a day or two, there will be a large enough hold on that world to build a permanent gate. At that time, expect a contingent of Molesters to replace you.”

“Your army will be greeted with open arms my lord.”

“It is funny you should say that dear, for your punishment for disappointing me in regards to Kevin will be that I am giving you as a gift to the general I am sending. You will be his personal whore from now on, and assist him as necessary.”

Holly blanched. “But my lord, my virginity!”

“Did you honestly think you deserve to be deflowered by me after your failure?”

“No my lord.” Her head was downcast.

“Be gone from my sight, I shall contact you when I need your services again.” Vlad waved and the mirror went dark.

“Come Moonbeam.” Vlad called. The small form of the albino fairy rose from a patch of bodies where the fey had developed a gang bang around her. Despite the treatment, she managed to be presentable to her master by the time she fluttered in front of his face.

“You called master?”

“I have a feeling that the D’hrrtv is going to come to this world. I want you to keep an eye on him if he does. Will you have difficulty finding him?”

“No master, it will be simple.” Moonbeam smiled.

“Such a good girl.” Vlad praised.

“Thank you master. You seem tense, would you like me to pleasure you with my body master?” Moonbeam asked hopefully.

“Not right now pretty one, I have arrangements to make. Come to my chambers later tonight.”

“With pleasure Master!”

* * *

The image of Vlad disappeared from the mirror and Holly sunk, very depressed. Her hand drifted down toward her sex but refrained from touching it. It was a weird feeling, a feeling of difference in not being a virgin anymore. She wasn’t quite sure what to think about it. The only certainty was that she did not want to be a whore for some general her lord sent.

Then the panic set in. She was no longer a virgin. If her new owner took possession of her, and she knew he would, then he would discover this fact. She would have to explain how she lost it. She hated lying to Vlad, she had wanted to confess to him what had been done to her, but the geas was not letting her. What if the general that was being sent was a Molester, and used magic on her as a punishment for losing her virginity, then it didn’t work. They would know that it was a wizard that deflowered her. There was only one wizard currently on this world. Vlad would recognize her as the traitor that she was!

Damn him! This was all his fault. Why hadn’t she smashed his skull in when she had the chance? Why didn’t she kill that winged slut after the severe beating she had given her? Holly’s hand came up to her face, the marks healed from the blood she had ingested before her meeting with Vlad.

She wanted Kevin dead! She wanted to see him suffer, to watch his family and friends die in horrible ways around him. She needed to call him and warn him about what was coming.

Holly screamed and punched her fist as hard as she could into the wall, cracking the thick brick as well the bones in her knuckles.

“It seems mistress is not herself today.”

Holly whirled about. “What the hell are you talking about?” She screamed in fury, her eyes focused on the figure of Zack. The pathetic one-armed vampire strode forward.

“You seem angry.”

“Is that so? I’m to be passed around like a box lunch to serve as a sexual smorgasbord to a man who is going to replace my authority. Why wouldn’t I be thrilled?”

“Perhaps it is a test.”

“A test?”

“Yes, I’ve been thinking about my own situation, wondering why it has been so difficult to acquire what is rightfully mine, and I came upon an epiphany. Caitlin is not really in sexual slavery to her brother, oh no, it is destiny’s way of telling me that I need a woman that will satisfy all of my urges. Her brother is merely a training tool so she could get better at pleasuring me, it all makes sense.”

“What does that have to do with me?” Holly folded her arms.

“Vlad is probably passing you on to receive training so that when he himself takes you, then you will have the experience to give him the bed romping he truly deserves.”

“That has got to be the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Leave my presence.”

“I would mistress, but I came seeking you out for a request.”

“I gave you an order and you will obey it.”

“It is Caitlin mistress. You promised that I would have her. You promised that she would be my slave. I need to go get her.”

“You lost that chance when you wasted your time raping the bitch. I am not going to waste resources to make up for your mistakes. You will forget about the girl.”

“Forget about her?” Zack starred at her, his eyes wide.

“You heard me.”

“She is my destiny, my fate, we were meant to be together. I defied death itself to seal this truth, and you want me to forget her!”

“You have a problem with this, boy?” Holly glared.

“You promised! You promised that she would be mine! You promised!” Zack screamed, surprising her.

“You dare to defy my orders!”

“She is mine!” Zack lunged. His weight plowed into Holly, sending both to the ground. She had only a moment to experience the shock of it when she was suddenly overcome with the ecstasy of his teeth sinking into her vessel.

Lost for a moment in the experience, she let him feed on her. Her legs instinctively circled around his waist and began to grind against him. Her sex remembered the pleasures that Kevin had given her, and wanted to be joined in coitus again. It seemed that her sexuality had been freed and was giving her only basic control over it.

Her hand came up to his face, and she plunged two sharp nails into his eyeballs. He screamed but continued to bite, heedless of self-preservation. The boy was insane; it was the only explanation. How else could he have defied her control? His mind was damaged beyond rational thought.

Her other hand came up and gripped the bottom of his jaw. She pried, rewarded a few seconds later by a sickening snap as it dislocated and broke off. Once freed from his teeth, the euphoria of his bite quickly wore off and she kicked him off of her body. He rolled back a few feet and stood. He was blind and his mouth hung open in a grotesque manner, with his tongue flopping around, but he was alive. He grunted with pain as his one arm swung around, searching, lunging toward any sound he could hear. All the while, he was trying to talk, but nothing but gurgles came out.

Holly had never seen anything more pathetic and laughed. She wasn’t laughing a moment later when he focused on her voice and charged. His hand grabbed her by the throat and lifted her up, squeezing. She kicked him in the balls as she hung gasping, but he didn’t seem to care. The boy was insane; he no longer registered pain.

She reached down and grabbed his head, pulling for leverage, forcing his hands to bend. Once into position, the heels of her hands pressed against his temples, and she pushed. His skull began to cave in like a soft pumpkin. She continued to push as his brains squeezed and gushed through the cracks in his skull. His grip loosened in spasms, and as he let go of her, his skull gave way. Her fists closed around his gray matter and she pulverized it, pulling it out and ripping it up. This was something that he would never heal from.

Holly tossed him aside, breathing hard. It was a weird sensation, but for a moment she had almost felt scared. She glanced down and tore his pants of, grabbed his pecker, and yanked it out by the root, tossing it at the wall. She then glanced down at her own clothes, and tore her front to expose one of her breasts. Then she screwed up her bottoms, revealing her puffy sex.

She would walk through the base exposed and angry. After all, her virginity had just been taken by her servant gone insane. The general surely wouldn’t suspect Kevin to have taken it. Holly chuckled; at least the catgirl obsessed boy had been somewhat useful to her.

* * *

Eileen searched through Kevin’s room. Sam had urged them to leave the house and come to safety. However, as the cops had tried to herd them out, Aerin spoke up, and told Eileen that before they left, they needed to take the mirror and the book Kevin had gotten from the library. Kevin, at the moment, was in no position to answer either request. He was hunched over in a corner, his mind closed to an internal debate. Eileen did not blame him; she was still in shock herself.

She took a moment to find the book, perched on his dresser where Kevin had given up on it in disgust. As she walked over to pick it up, she nearly stepped on a mound of change that had been dumped all over the floor. She frowned at this for a moment, until her eyes come across a discarded shoebox with a slash cut into the lid.

She rushed over and picked it up. It was empty, but fortunately there was no signs of blood. After a brief search, she discovered the open window. Then she remembered briefly seeing Brian and Jacey speeding away from their driveway for some reason. It did not take her long to come to the proper conclusion.

Candace had been kidnapped.

* * *

Kevin was in a space surrounded by nothing but white, floating in the featureless bounty of it. He had been there once before, that fateful night where he had met Tome for the first time, and had lost his virginity to her. She was floating before him again, completely unchanged in her ethereal beauty. At the time, so long ago, her form was that of all Kevin had found physically attractive in a woman, fashioned to his tastes and lusts. Now, her form held little appeal to him as more than simple familiarity.

“Why couldn’t you leave me alone?” Kevin said bitterly.

You do not understand. I had to stay.

“Your parents promised. My wish was to no longer be the D’hrrtv. I wanted to go home with the people that I loved and live a normal life. Are they so weak and dishonorable as not to fulfil their promise?”

It is not their fault. I clung to you; they pulled and only got my body. They dared not use more force lest they kill me. I am their daughter.

“And because you stayed, there is an infestation of vampires and my elder sister is now dead.”

If I had gone, it would have been your niece that would be dead, and your sister would have been driven mad.

“What are you talking about?”

Did you not feel the power flowing through you from the link to Mystania as you delivered the child? It was the corn helping one of its own enter the world of the living. Aerin needed their help to pass. Even your own daughter Candace required the link to Mystania to enter life, lest you would have a dead cocoon still hanging from your window.

Kevin’s mouth hung open, caught in a retort that stuck in his throat. The thought of Aerin and Candace being dead was...he wasn’t quite sure how to feel. Both sides had bitter sacrifices and he couldn’t think of how to justify either one.

May made her own choice, and she sacrificed herself to help those she loved. Can there be any bitterness about that?

“May at least had a choice of her fate. I am being carried away on a wave of events and it seems that I am forced to intervene with it just to stay afloat.”

You do have a choice Kevin, a very important choice to come. It can not be forced upon you, lest what transpires sinks into absolute failure. I have stayed with you for that choice. I have risked everything that I am in hope that you would choose to do the right thing.

“As if that is any choice at all. What is it that you wish to coerce me into doing?”

I cannot tell you that. You must come to the decision on your own terms. I must not contaminate your choice with my feelings. I can only hope that you figure it out on your own and do what needs to be done.

“And for this, you invaded my head without my permission and allowed my world to be vulnerable to the darkness in Mystania?”

You think that you suffer? I, who gave up my body and my life to stay with you? You are not the only one who knows suffering D’hrrtv. I can feel the cries of the people you left behind to come here. Vlad’s reach is long, but that does not mean he neglects to pay attention to the locals.

“So, you are asking for me to go back to Mystania?”

I am asking no such thing. At this point in time, as the contamination is spreading, there are many options available. Some filled with sorrow and failure, others with hope and loss; the future is a murky subject that can only be fulfilled by the quality of the subjects heart. At least you have a guide to help you smooth out your path.

“Yourself I presume.” Kevin spat.

I was referring to your niece. It is time to go back Kevin, you can continue to hate me when there is time to do so.

Tome turned away from him, giving him only a brief glance at what he thought was a tear coming down her face before the white faded around him and the real world intruded once again. His eyes focused to find himself staring into those of Dee, who was kneeling in front of him with curiosity. Her wings, horns, and tail were gone; and she seemed to be wearing one of May’s old evening dresses. His sister had been taller and better endowed than either Caitlin or Eileen, but on Dee, the outfit was rather stretched.

“Your wings?”

“Tucked away, it is like fitting into a tight pair of clothing. Extremely uncomfortable, but at least you have the illusion of beauty.”

“Having wings doesn’t make you ugly.” Kevin sighed.

“Tell that to those that fear us.” Dee shook her head. “Are you done here? The others would like to talk with you, and this place is not safe.”

* * *

A quick trip to the ATM and an hour later, Brian and his sister found themselves in a cheap motel. Jacey wasn’t too happy about it and she certainly didn’t like the look the manager had given her. No doubt the man thought they were a couple of teenagers looking to rent a shagging bed. She wondered if she would catch a disease just from sitting on the bed.

Brian wasn’t much of a help; he kept staring at the tiny naked woman in the jug. Not to mention making comments wondering whether their parents had eaten Kevin’s family yet.

“Come on, I don’t want to stay here. Let’s go home.” She whined.

“No way. I’m not going to be killed by my own parents, and as your brother, I would feel mildly responsible if you were killed as well.”

“Oh wow, such concern.” Jacey spat. “But this is bullshit, our parents are our parents, they are not monsters.”

“You didn’t see what I saw. I mean, dad had these really wicked teeth, like out to here!” Brian mimicked fangs with his fingers. “And the way he tossed around Kevin’s dad. Ugh!”

“If they’re such monsters, then why haven’t they killed us, hmmm?” Jacey folded her hands. “I don’t know. Maybe they wanted to save us for dessert or something. They had been acting a bit odd lately. It could be something like the body snatcher movie!”

“Whatever. Well Mr. Genius, what are we going to do now? Because I can tell you right now I won’t stand to be stuck in a seedy stop-and-fuck motel for very long.”

“I’m thinking dammit! Give me a break. We’re not that bad off as it seems, considering we have a major meal ticket right here.” Brian pointed at the jug.

“I suppose you’re right about that.”

“Now we just need to figure who to show this to for maximum value. Oh, and guess what, the little bitch actually seems to be able to talk.”

“What? No way.”

“Its true, I swear I heard her pleading to stop and to let her go through these air holes. Its kind of difficult to make out through the plastic.”

“Hey, I want to try.” Jacey kneeled before the jug and gave it a couple of thumps, causing the fairy inside to squeal and press against the far corner. “Come on you naked little whore, speak!” She grabbed the jug to shake it.

“Hold it. Don’t injure the creature, stupid cunt.” Brian yelled, yanking the jug out of his sister’s hands.

“Fuck you.”

“She’s worth more alive.” He growled.

“Hmmph, fine.” Jacey glared and headed for the door.

“Where the hell do you think you’re going?” Brian demanded.

“I’m thirsty, I’m going to find a vending machine. Is that fine or do you want to put a rope around my neck or something.”

“Don’t tempt me, just, stay close okay.” Brian turned away.

Jacey paused at the slight quiver in his tone. “Brian?”

“Go on, get your soda. And bring back one for me.”

“You can get your own damn soda.” Jacey huffed, turned away, and left.

“Sisters are more trouble than they’re worth, don’t you agree?” Brian leered at the jug. The fairy was once more sobbing at the bottom, curled in a fetal position. “Pah, everyone’s a critic.”

* * *

Kevin was near hysterical, and had been on the edge of it for quite some time with the events that occurred in the house. However, when Eileen had come down and told him that his daughter had been kidnapped, it drove him near the brink once again. He had almost forgotten the fairy in the crush of the catastrophic occurrences all coming at once.

The only thing that prevented him from running out the door in a wild search was Sam and Charlie as they caught him. It took a few moments for him to calm down, with Aerin giving him assurances that she knew how to get Candace back. Eileen and Cynthia wrestled the mirror down the stairs, out the door, and into the van. Eileen had the book tucked under her arm.

The hardest thing they had to do was to leave the house with the bodies still on the floor. They didn’t even have the luxury of calling the police. It felt like a rotten thing to do, as if it were a betrayal of some kind. There wasn’t anything they could do, burying May in the back yard seemed even less tasteful and burning down the house wasn’t a comforting option either.

Sam and Cynthia took their own car, accompanied by the three newcomers, while Charlie squeezed in with the remaining family in the van. It was just as well that he did so because before they got even halfway back to headquarters, Aerin insisted on a detour.

“What do you mean a detour?” He demanded.

“There is someone we need.” Aerin whispered.

“Who?”

“Her name is Sandy Wittager.”

“Sandy!” Dee squealed, her heart racing at the name, looking both exhilarated and frightened at the same time.

“She lives two blocks from the park, take a left uncle.” Aerin said.

“Hey, I really don’t want to get anymore people involved in this than I have to.” Kevin yelled.

“In that case, more of your loved ones will die.” Aerin whimpered.

“Ah Christ, fine!”

Kevin took a sharp left, no doubt surprising the car ahead of them. He would explain to Cynthia later about their sudden change, or who knew, she might assume it was on Aerin’s advice. He still couldn’t get over the weird of her suddenly being able to talk. He would have to ask her about that when they had a moment to relax.

The park loomed before them, and under Aerin’s direction, Kevin pulled into the driveway of a small two bedroom house. Everyone was about to pile out of the van when Aerin stopped them.

“Only Kevin, Dee, and myself may go.”

“Me?” Dee squeaked, who had scrunched up in the back and had no intention of going inside when everyone else had been prepared to.

“What’s the matter with you?” Kevin asked.

“Nothing. There’s nothing wrong.” Dee said, her arms shaking, belying her words.

“Then come on.” Kevin held out a hand, which Dee looked at as though it were a snake about to strike before she reluctantly took hold of it.

“This isn’t really a good idea.” Dee protested at they made their way to the front door. “I mean, you don’t need me. What good would I do?”

“Bait.” Aerin said simply.

“Bait?” Kevin asked.

Dee blushed.

“What the hell is that supposed to mean?” He demanded.

“Just ring the doorbell uncle.” Aerin sighed.

He did just that, grumbling under his breath. In moments he heard movement inside and the shadow of a body heading for the door. Sandy Wittager was soon revealed in all her wholesome beauty. To say she got a shock was an understatement. Her first glance was at Kevin and she was bewildered that he would seek her out, and her body did a funny little jerk as unbidden memories of the previous time they were alone together came to the surface. Then she looked away and did a double take as she saw the funny infant that gave her the stone not long ago. As her eyes adjusted to that, she saw a third pair of legs and she glanced up. She froze, locked in the depths of those fearful eyes.

“You!” She whispered.

“Hi.” Dee turned her head, ready to bolt at any moment.

“I haven’t seen you for days, and that’s all you have to say.” Sandy exclaimed. “Where have you been? The last I saw, you had been running from the police and...and, I saw you hit by a car, but...where have you been?!”

“Uh, I’m sorry. The last time, at the library, with the shelves...no one was hurt?” Dee stammered.

“You didn’t exactly come back to check did you?”

“Whoa! Hold on.” Kevin interrupted. “You two know each other?”

“Keep up uncle.” Aerin rolled her eyes.

“She, uh, saved me from being raped.” Sandy blushed a deep crimson and turned away from them. Dee gulped and shuffled her foot.

Kevin shook his head. He did recall Sam mentioning something about that earlier but he hadn’t made the connection.

“What’s going on here?” Sandy asked. “I wouldn’t expect you to just show up, much less with those two in tow.”

“Those two? Wait, you know Aerin as well?”

“She showed up the other day with a pretty woman and they gave me a stone for some reason.”

“May.”

“You know her?”

“She...was my sister.”

“Was?”

“Yes.” Kevin choked. “Look Sandy, I really didn’t want to get you involved, but my niece insisted. Can we come inside, because I’ve got a long explanation and not much time to tell it?”

* * *

Jack was a janitor at the asylum; it was no glamorous job by any means. One would have imagined that after he became one of the superior race, that his lot would have improved in life. Oh no, all it meant was the messes that he had to clean up were bigger and more disgusting. He had just finished disposing of the bodies of the corpses the succubus had left in her escape by tossing them in the incinerator when he got another call.

Soon he was in the private quarters of Holly, moaning about the god awful mess she had left on her floor. The head of the body was crushed like a grape, the eyes were screwed up, one of which was hanging out of its socket, the jaw was hanging on by a flap of skin, and the dick was nowhere to be found. She must have been pissed. Then again, the rumors already circulating that this pile of meat had raped her...it brought a new level of respect out of Jack.

As he bent down to drag the body onto a sheet, he thought he saw it twitch. Of course, that was impossible, their kind couldn’t survive without a brain. He knelt closer, ready to do the dirty work, and then the impossible happened. The body’s one arm shot out and grabbed Jack’s leg, and loud gurgling came from its flapping tongue as it turned toward him.

“What the fuck!” Jack screamed. He yanked his foot out of the things grasp and kicked it in the belly.

He kicked it harder and harder, his foot tore through the creature’s stomach, but it continued to wiggle around. Then his foot stuck, and he got another nasty surprise. The intestines came out of the wound like a snake. They wrapped around him and Jack tripped, tangled on the floor with the corpse starting to crawl over him. Jack continued to scream and yell for help, his voice draining away as the intestines slid around his throat. He felt something pulling, and then incredible pain. His leg was in the thing’s body, and was being dragged further inside, and was being digested at an incredible rate.

The thing slumped over him, trying to bite him despite its fucked up jaw. The gaping hole in its stomach was wider now, and was connected to his own belly. Jack could no longer yell; his mouth was too much filled up with the froth of his blood and the contents of his belly forcing their way out. He tried to drag himself toward the door, but the creature was connected to him like a leach, soon his chest was being consumed. One of his arms was grabbed and stuffed inside the maw of its belly.

He could only watch with a horrified fascination that the more it ate, its body began to undergo transformations. It had grown larger in mass; its legs were longer and were bulging with added muscle. The skin seemed to push out and get pudgy and nasty looking. As Jack’s arm was eaten, he saw the body’s own stub stretch out and form into a new mutated arm. That was the last thing that he saw before his head was pulled into the maw. The wound closed up, leaving nothing of the janitor but the arm flopping around the middle of its stomach.

The flattened and cracked skull of the creature split down the middle, an eyeball still hanging from the right socket. Another head, tiny and wedged between the original peeked out and fused with the split skull. It’s tiny mouth opened in a horrified scream.

“Caiiiiiiiiit...liiiiiiin.” It gurgled as it attempted to stand, and wobbled toward the exit.

* * *

Sandy listened to a hasty, and she was certain, edited version of his tale. Still it was a lot of information for her to absorb, especially in that it seemed far fetched. She shared frequent glances with Dee, who kept looking shyly away. If she hadn’t seen for herself what the woman had become and what she was capable of, she would have dismissed Kevin’s story as fantasy.

Aside from the presence of the succubus, there was also the matter of the stone that she had been given. She had found her reaction to it to be pretty odd when it was first placed in her hand, but later some really strange things began to occur whenever she let her mind drift while holding it. The first had been when she had gotten the idea to wash it in the sink. At one point, blobs of water oozed out of the faucet and began to lazily float around her. She had shrieked and the blobs just dropped like large raindrops and made a mess of her kitchen. The second thing that had happened was so subtle she wouldn’t have noticed if it hadn’t been by accident. She had taken a brief glance at the thermostat and noticed that it was on the brink again, filling the house with a sweltering 85 degrees, yet she could swear it only felt about 70. About that time, there was a swoosh, as if something were being released, and the heat of the house began to sink in again. It was kind of creepy; Sandy kept the stone on the kitchen table after that, not wanting to get rid of it but not wanting to touch it either.

Kevin got finished explaining the best that he could, concluding that Aerin had told him to come and pick Sandy up.

“Why?” Sandy asked.

Kevin paused, his mouth opened, at a loss for words.

“Uh,” He turned toward Aerin. “That’s a good question.”

“Because she’s a witch.” Aerin said matter of fact.

“That’s hardly a nice thing to say.” Sandy chided the strange infant. “And it doesn’t answer anything, what do you need me for?”

“Kevin can tell you the answer to that.” The child shrugged.

“Wait, what? No I can’t!” Kevin protested.

“I can only advise about the future, you are going to have to make your own decisions on it Uncle. You already know what it is that you have to do, but you have yet to make a decision on it. If you don’t figure it out soon, then all of this running around is pointless, and convincing Sandy to help us will not pan out.”

“But I don’t know what...”

“Yes you do uncle, you’ve been considering it and dismissing it ever since seeing mommy...” Aerin turned away. “Just admit to yourself, you already know where you are going, and what you have to do.”

Kevin slumped. “We have to go back to Mystania.”

Dee turned to him. “You’re sure?”

“Vlad killed my sister and he is invading my world. Something has to be done about him, but I don’t think it can be done from here.” He sighed. “I don’t want to go back there, but I can’t think of anyway else to end this.”

“So,” Aerin turned to Sandy. “Will you come with us?”

“You’re asking me to come to some strange fantasy world with you? I’m still not sure that I believe you about that.”

“It can be proven very quickly.” Aerin gave her a mischievous smile.

“No Aerin.” Kevin scolded. “Look Sandy, I’m not going to lie to you. Yes, Mystania is something out of fantasy novel. However, what seems romantic and fascinating on paper is actually a hellish and terrifying experience to go through in real life. I don’t want you jumping into this without that knowledge, it is a dangerous place.”

“Come on uncle.” Aerin teased. “You know you had some fun.”

“Oh yes.” Kevin said dryly. “Being separated from and worrying about my loved ones and having to risk my neck time and time again from evil wizards and their pets was a perfectly acceptable drawback considering all of the random pussy I was getting. That was a blast.” He folded his arms and glared at her.

“On that note, I think I would rather stay here.” Sandy decided.

“But, it’s not safe here.” Aerin protested. “At least in Mystania you’d have Kevin’s protection. Here, once the vampires make the connection between you and Dee...”

“That is not going to happen!” Dee leapt up, her back straightening, a dangerous glint appeared in her eye.

“If Sandy wants to stay, I will watch over her, and make sure than none of father’s minions touch her.”

“Dee?” Sandy stepped back.

“That’s noble of you.” Kevin shrugged. “But how are you going to eat? If you’re going to be taking on an army of vampires, wouldn’t it be draining? You’d be forced to...”

“I don’t care! If she’s not going, I’m not going!” Dee shouted.

“Even if it means giving up the chance to remove your curse?” Aerin asked.

“I...” Dee looked over at Sandy. “Even then, uh...she’s my friend...I can’t abandon her.”

“Aerin?” Sandy frowned. “What is Dee’s chance of survival if she stays with me here?”

“Do you mean her mental condition or physical?”

“That good. What about if I go with her?”

“I cannot predict a long range future with clear accuracy. All I can say is that the odds of success are much greater if the two of you come with us.”

“You say I am a witch, but I don’t know anything about being a witch.”

“That can be taught easily enough.”

Sandy pulled the polished quartz out of her pocket and rubbed it between her fingers. A sensation of warmth floated through her, encouraging her. To do what, she wasn’t exactly sure, and it frightened her. She met Dee’s eyes, which were filled with concern and a lot more fright than what was in her own. Sandy knew how strong the creature was; yet she looked so vulnerable.

“You said you would protect me?” She asked.

“Yes.” Dee gulped. “Nothing will touch you without going through me.”

Sandy sighed. “Then I guess I’m coming along. I hope I have enough vacation days.”

* * *

Holly was not having a good day. It was no sooner that she got off the phone with that dreadful policewoman after informing her of what her master was about to send when she was suddenly interrupted by a lot of shouting. Several underlings burst into her room, blustering about some kind of monster staggering through the compound. Of course there was a monster, they were all monsters, still, she decided to take a look and headed for security.

On the cameras, she got a look at the lumbering thing. It was grossly fat and decaying, with multiple limbs sticking out in the oddest places. It even had three heads, no, wait, there was a fourth face poking out of its back. She watched as it cornered one of her vampires. The man unloaded several slugs of a shotgun into the thing without noticeable effect. Then the thing grabbed him by the waist, lifted him up, and shot its tongue directly into the man’s skull. He convulsed frantically as what seemed like chunks of his brain was sucked up by the creature’s tongue straw. Once empty, the creature held the corpse as if debating, then just tossed it over its shoulder.

“Where the hell did this thing come from?” Holly demanded.

“We don’t know, it just burst into the common room and started eating people.” One of the underlings whimpered.

“It does keep asking for Caitlin though, whoever she is.” Another added.

Holly took a closer look at the thing. It couldn’t be! There was a face that was split in two that had a couple of heads melded into it. The face looked familiar, was this thing really him?

“Zack?”

“You know what it is mistress?”

“I killed him. This is impossible, we aren’t supposed to survive brain death. Its like...like his damn soul refused to leave the body when it no longer became functional.”

“That can happen?”

“No! It shouldn’t, its never happened before.” Holly frowned. “Maybe the wizards ought to take a look at it when they get here.”

“What do we do in the meantime? It’s slaughtering us?”

Holly glanced around the room; she spotted a female and grinned. “Ah, Deborah. Why don’t you go and lure that monstrosity into the observation chamber. We’ll figure out what to do with it once it’s trapped in there.”

“Uh, how will I get out once the thing follows me in?” Deborah asked nervously.

“Don’t worry dear, I have a plan. Now go do as your told.”

“Yes mistress.”

As soon as the girl was gone, Holly gave some orders to the others in the room with her, soon enough they departed. Then Holly just leaned back and watched the show. Soon enough, Deborah appeared on the security camera, beckoning to the creature that Zack had become. Its attention quickly fixed on her and it lumbered on after her. Despite the fearsome appearance of the monster and its obvious strength, it was not very fast. It moved at a very awkward gait, as if not sure how to operate its overabundance of limbs as well as dealing with its bulky flab. Holly took careful note at this disadvantage the creature had and thought of ways to exploit it. Granted, it wasn’t that much of a hindrance because as far as she could tell it didn’t need to go fast.

Deborah entered the observation chamber, of which the only exit was the door she came through. Moments later, the monster squeezed through the doorway, nearly getting stuck in the process and continued to come after the girl. Deborah skirted along the wall, waiting for it to get far enough away from the exit so she could bolt. Unfortunately for her, as soon as the creature was all the way inside, the steel door was slammed shut, locking both of them inside. The girl screamed, begging to be let out.

Holly leaned forward in anticipation, eager to see what the thing could do. She turned on the speakers to get the full experience. Her ears were assaulted with the terrified wailing of the trapped girl; such blubbering was undignified for a being of her race.

“Caaaaaaiiiitliiiiiiin cooooooommme!” The monster moaned from several mouths all at once, an effect that was as creepy as it was fascinating. It lumbered after the girl, mistaking her for the poontang that he normally obsessed over.

Deborah avoided it. The room was large enough that she could stay as far away as possible, and the monster did not seem smart enough to keep the majority of its bulk in the middle to reduce the space she had to flee with. It always aimed for a more direct route. Deborah managed to keep away from it for over twenty minutes, a feat that both impressed Holly as well as bored her. She noticed that the creature was showing signs of frustration, giving an indication that there was some kind of intelligence in that mass of rotting hubris.

Then it did something strange; it stopped, leaned down, and began to vomit. Its mouths opened up and gallons of foul slime poured all over the floor. As it convulsed, sores all over its skin broke open and more goop and pus spat out. The sight almost made Holly want to throw up. Unfortunately, the creature did not seem the worse off for it. Rather, it was losing a lot of its added fat. When it finished losing the extra mass that it had gained, it once again went after Deborah, a little quicker than before.

Deborah cried with renewed horror and bolted out of its reach one again. Only this time she was forced to run through the puddle of the creatures expel. She lost her balance in the slippery crud and ended flat on her back. She wasted precious seconds flailing in the stuff to get to her feet. It was just in time for it to grab one of her arms and lift her up.

She thrashed and screamed as two muscled arms held her in the air while two others tore her clothes off as though ripping through toilet paper. It pushed her against the wall and the clothes tearing hands grabbed her legs and pulled them apart. The monster’s crotch opened, and an appendage came out the looked like it belonged on an elephant. It wasted no time pushing it against the girl’s sex.

There was no way in hell it was going to fit, but you couldn’t tell the monster that. It pushed harder; pulling the girl’s legs open further, until with a furious rip and a howl of agony from the girl, it tore its way inside. The creature grunted with pleasure as the girl gurgled, her lower half a ruined mass of flesh. At the moment, Holly bet the girl wished that she was not a vampire so that she could just die.

The creature reared back and let out a howl. Holly watched as Deborah’s belly expanded, filling with the seed from the monster. It kept right on expanding until the skin and muscles could no longer hold the strain and split open, spilling blood, organs, and monster semen all over the floor. The girl was still unfortunately alive. The creature though, seemed to see the girl in a new light.

“Yoooooouuu nooooooo Caaaiiiitliiiiin!” It roared.

A hole opened up in its chest, filled with sharp teeth. It shoved the girl’s face in there and bit it clean off. Now the girl was dead, her body seemed to be melting into the monster. In moments, on the back of his head, another face appeared, feminine and frozen in a scream of horror. Out of the things back grew a pair of breasts and a dainty pair of legs.

“Good lord. What the hell is this thing?” Holly leaned back in her chair and shivered.

* * *

“Kevin!” Caitlin shrieked, just moments before her body slammed into his and he nearly lost his balance. Her legs locked around his waist as her arms hugged his neck with a grip so tight he could barely breathe.

“Wow, that’s the most energetic she’s been since she was brought here.” Some guy in a trench coat muttered.

“Be quiet Steve, considering that she’s recently been raped, she has the right to be withdrawn.” An attractive girl in a mini and tube top standing next to him snapped.

“I wasn’t trying to be insulting Eve, I...oh nevermind.” The young man pouted.

As Kevin was trying his best to untangle from his distraught sister, he saw Cynthia heading straight for him. He wondered if she had already told Caitlin about May. If not, then it wasn’t going to be a pleasant task. His sister already seemed stressed from her attack earlier in the evening. It seemed almost cruel to tell her that her sister was dead and that the lot of them were essentially on the run and homeless.

“Its about time you got here.” Cynthia demanded. “Where have you been, we’ve been worried?”

“Sorry, had to make a pickup.” Kevin nodded toward Sandy, who was staring at the massive crowd of people occupying Charlie’s home.

“Ah, Miss Wittager, fancy meeting you here.” The female officer’s face lit up as she recognized the girl who was the first witness to the succubus.

“Officer Hews? You’re, uh, part of this too?” Sandy asked.

“I told you back at the station that you would be surprised at how open my mind can be. Our dear friend here is pretty much the cause of that.” Cynthia lightly punched Kevin in the arm.

“You mean you’re the...Kevin told me a little about his, uh, trip to...I never made the connection that you...”

“You’re still not sure about Mystania?”

“It does seem fantastic. You mean it really exists?”

“Oh yeah, unfortunately.” Cynthia grunted. “Okay, what’s the game plan, Kevin?”

“I’m going back to Mystania, but I need to find out where those two brats took Candace first. I can’t leave this world without knowing she’s safe.”

Caitlin chose that moment to loosen her grip on him. She pulled back and looked him square in the face. “You’re going back to that place?”

“I’m afraid I’ve got little choice.” Kevin sighed.

“I’m going with you.” Caitlin replied firmly.

“I figured that’s what you would say. We’ll figure out the roster later when I’m ready to make the trip.”

“You didn’t hear me brother. I am going with you; there is nothing to decide about that. Whoever else we take is your business, but I am coming whether you like it or not.”

Kevin’s only reply was to hug her tightly to him and pat her back. As he held her, he searched for Aerin, and found her over by Charlie, who was surrounded by a group of his followers. Kevin made his way over there, a task that was more difficult than it sounds as he was still carrying a tightly clinging Caitlin through a mob of people.

“Okay Aerin. You mentioned that you knew how to get Candace back. So it is time to let us know.” Kevin told her.

“Yes uncle, it is almost time for that. But there is one more thing that must be done before we can retrieve your daughter.”

“Now what?” Kevin said, getting irritated at the delay. He did not trust Brian to treat Candace gently.

“It is a simple thing, and can be accomplished right now. All you have to do is demand Charlie to tell you what he really is.” Aerin pouted, her head drooped.

It was an amazing effect that those soft words had on the room. Almost as one, the noise of the crowd died down and turned their attention toward them. The members of the Twilight Shadow looked especially interested, and the one called Steve was nearly drooling at the mention that Charlie had dark secrets about to be uncovered.

“Why is everybody looking at me?” Charlie chuckled.

“Is it true?” Cynthia asked.

“What’s true honeytits?”

“Are you keeping something from us?”

“Oh yes, I’m keeping a lot of stuff from you. One must be more specific about what you are asking.” Charlie shrugged; noting that the crowd was drawing even closer, frowns appeared on more than one face.

“My niece asked you what you are. Perhaps that would be a good start.” Kevin suggested, curious despite himself.

Charlie scowled at the infant, then paused for thought as people muttered around him. There was an awkward tension in the air.

“You might want to answer that one quick. There seems to be a great deal of unresolved resentfulness in this room.” Kevin warned.

“I don’t give a taco fart about how jealous my subordinates are. Most have yet to win over my respect. However, thanks to the damage your brat has wrought with one sentence, I now have no choice but to reveal my secret.”

Charlie straightened his spine. Normally he walked in a slouch, world weary and old, but now he took on a posture of dignity. It made him look at least a foot taller than usual. He then brought his hand up to the side of his face; his nails dug into the skin. People began to gasp as he tore strips of flesh off of his face. However, there was healthy skin underneath, skin devoid of wrinkles and blemishes. He reached into his mouth, pulling out false teeth that were stained a repulsive yellow to reveal gleaming white teeth that were straight and functional. The nose and ears came off with a little prying, and his thinning hair proved nothing more than skull cap that hid a neatly trimmed crop of black hair underneath. Charlie’s new face was beautiful, almost feminine, and it was irritated.

“I bet you want to fuck me now, don’t you sweat meat?” Charlie frowned at Cynthia, his voice was pretty much the same, although it could be described more as deep than gravely.

“Bite my bag, pretty boy.” Cynthia spat.

“What bag?”

“Who cares, what the fuck is going on here?” Steve shouted.

“What is going on, you ask. Well Steve, you just experienced first hand the proper way to put on a disguise. It is that art of hiding something extraordinary under a guise of something mundane or ugly. To appear as something that is not really worth looking at twice. And I get no appreciation for it, let me tell you. Do you have any idea how long it takes to work that latex rubber into proper form every day? It’s a bitch I can tell you. I admit it’s better than what I used to go through, thank Hollywood, but still...” Charlie shuddered.

“Why are you disguising yourself as a sleazy old man? Who are you really?” Cynthia asked.

“I am Charlie Grey, of course. That’s what my paperwork says anyway, and as you know, here in America paper is identity.”

“Well Charlie, judging from the faces, you’ve got a whole room filled with people that are ready to kick your ass, and the only reason they probably haven’t done so is because they’re confused. So I suggest you cut the bullshit and come clean with us.”

Charlie leaned forward, giving her a feral grin. “If they want to kick my ass, they are more than welcome to TRY. But, to satisfy your curiosity, things are a bit complicated. Give me a moment to get my thoughts in order to see if I can explain this.” He paused, scratching his chin, as people shifted around uncomfortably. The only one that was not paying attention to him was Aerin.

“Alright, first off, I inherited the money for this establishment from my uncle, one Jeffery Grey...”

“What the hell does that have to do with you wearing a disguise.” Steve interrupted.

“If you would shut the fuck up for a few moments, maybe you would learn something. Anyway, old uncle Jeffery was kind of a recluse. The last thirty years of his life, he locked himself away in his estate, rarely to be seen from the outside world. The last anyone had seen of him, was that he plunged down a cliff, the body was never recovered. Oddly enough, his will left everything he owned to a distant relative that nobody at that point knew existed.”

“Ah ha, you must have killed him and taken everything in some kind of scam.” Steve said triumphantly.

“I swear Steve, I can hear the brain cells dying each time you open your mouth.”

“Just get on with it.” Cynthia said impatiently.

“Very well. Apparently Jeffery was a traditional man, because it turns out that fifty years previously, he acquired his own fortune pretty much the same way that I got my estate. Robert Grey was a rail baron, made great money connecting train lines all over the country. He too, took a plunge and was never recovered, leaving his fortune to an unknown relative. Ah and before him...”

“Hold on,” Kevin cut in. “I’m going to take a flying guess on this one. The man Robert inherited his estate from was named Dorian.”

“I’m amazed young man, you are quick on the uptake. Someone get him a cookie.”

“How did you know that?” Cynthia frowned.

“Just a suspicion. Have you never heard of Dorian Grey? There have been a couple of movies about the guy. It was based off of a play written by Oscar Wilde in the eighteen hundreds. Apparently it was about a guy who could neither die nor age as long as a portrait of him was kept intact.”

“Don’t get me started on Oscar.” Charlie said bitterly. “Let me tell you something, pissing off a writer is not a good idea. How was I supposed to know that he would take a fancy to me and be so offended when confronted with the fact that I don’t swing that way? Kind of makes one wish I hadn’t taken the guy into my confidence and told one or two little secrets.”

“So, you are Dorian Grey?” Kevin confirmed.

“No, I’m Charlie Grey. Because thanks to that poofter, I can’t use my original name anymore, there’s too much fame attached to it. Made me seem like some kind of vain Frankenstein monster. The only consolation I have is that he took some liberty with the facts of my condition.”

“Wait, what about those relatives you were talking...” Steve started.

“Catch up Steve. I was using those names as metaphors. Those identities were mere shells that I had to shed when they got too old for me. I suppose in a way I should think Oscar for forcing me to stop using the name Dorian. As America became more bureaucratic, it became harder to wander from place to place with my belongings. Don’t get me wrong, I love progress, it makes life much more convenient. But when you can’t age, it makes it such a bitch to disappear. You can’t tell how glad I was to see improvements in the theatre and makeup. With that help, I could probably convincingly stay as Charlie for another thirty years or so.”

“You could have opted for cosmetic surgery.” Cynthia pointed out.

“Is that so?” Charlie whipped out a knife from his pocket, and before anyone could react, he slid it deep across his throat. Red blood sprayed out of the wound, splattering Cynthia quite dramatically. There were a few screams from some of the witnesses in the room, and there was a mild panic before shock kicked in.

Throughout it all, Charlie continued to watch the crowd, blood was gurgling in bubbles from the hole in his windpipe as he seemed to be laughing. In a few moments though, the wound knitted up, his stained shirt was the only evidence that he had damaged himself at all.

“Try explaining that under a surgeons scalpel. You think that’s impressive, try cutting off my head. Give it a few months time and it will grow another body if you don’t try to fuse the two halves back together. I’ve been shot, stabbed, hanged, electrocuted, drowned, drawn and quartered, burned to ash, disemboweled, staked, and buried alive yet I still keep coming back.”

“He’s one of them! He’s one of the vampires.”

“Hey dumbass, red blood. Look at all the red blood splattered all over the place. Vampires don’t have red blood, besides, beheading kills vampires, but it won’t kill me.”

“So what does kill you?” Cynthia leaned forward.

“I’ve never really been interested enough to try. Sure there have been plenty of boring times, but lately life has picked up so much that I’ve had no inclination to leave it.” Charlie shrugged.

“I suppose we can destroy his portrait, or make him look at it, or something.” Kevin suggested.

“Still believe that tripe. Won’t work, destroyed that thing years ago myself.” Charlie grinned.

“What?”

“Unlike Oscar would have you believe, I’m not from the nineteenth century. I was born approximately a thousand years before then. That was back in the days when Christianity and later science hadn’t wiped clean the faith in magic, and elder pagan gods still had power over humanity. Let’s just say I made a little deal that one of them could have my soul for extended youth. The deal was that I would stay young and alive so long as I never looked at my image in the portrait. Once that happened, I would die and belong to said god. Really poor wording on his part, the second the spell was complete, I took the portrait and threw it in the fire.”

“Shouldn’t that have killed you?”

“It was possible. The deal was that looking at my image was supposed to do that, which I didn’t. Now the image no longer existed. The way I figured, by tossing the portrait in the fire, I would either cancel the spell, be destroyed while maintaining possession of my soul, or I would essentially become immortal. Pissed the god off, I can tell you, but it took delight in how much suffering I would have for never being able to die. To be honest though, as long as you keep yourself occupied, its not that bad. What difference does it make to spend eternity among the living compared to spending it among the dead, boredom is boredom.”

“For someone who is supposed to be over a thousand years old, you don’t really speak like it.” Kevin frowned.

“What do you expect from me, a lot of thees and thous and ye olde crap like that? You would be surprised at how quickly you pick up slang when you’re surrounded by it. Or perhaps not, considering how nowadays it changes so fast.”

“Stop it.” Steve shouted.

“What the hell do you want now Steve?”

“Do not call me Steve, I am Xavier Darkslayer. You have belittled me and led me around enough, and for what? Lies, all lies. This entire time you just bullied your way around to leading the show and now it turns out you are exactly what we hunt. I shall no longer stand for this!”

“Are you quite through with the melodrama?” Charlie folded his arms. “Because I’m not impressed. Don’t talk to me about the agenda of the Twilight Shadow, I’m the one who wrote the damn thing.”

“What?”

“I’m the one who founded the Twilight Shadow.”

“That’s a lie!”

“Look it up bonehead. The original proclamation is still under glass, stating the intention of our organization. It is written and signed by Dorinal Aluscious Grey, although most called me Dorian even then.”

“Lies, hypocrisy! We cannot have been founded by one of the freaks that we were meant to kill!”

“The Twilight Shadow was not formed to exterminate all supernatural beings, you retard. That’s the trouble with future generations, they always try to twist the meanings of rules to fit their own expectations. I suppose I shouldn’t be too surprised though, considering how wonderful Christianity turned out throughout history.”

Charlie tapped his foot for a bit and then continued. “As I mentioned earlier, the fantastical creatures and beliefs were being pushed out due to the growing faith of other religions. It did not help that many of these species were seemingly vanishing without a trace about that time as well. Gradually, the existence of unicorns, dragons, elves, gnomes, nymphs, mermaids, centaurs, and even fairies were no longer anything but stories. You have no idea how distressing that was for me, not knowing where they were going, at least at the time. You, Kevin, of course already know what happened to them.”

“They were being abducted by Lust and Pervos.” Kevin shrugged.

“Indeed. And that caused some problems, because the two of them did not bother collecting all of the species. Oh no, the ones that were left over were some very nasty species indeed. Some of the leftovers were mistaken for demons, and of course, some even began to turn into demons as the faith of the church gave evil more power. There is a reason those times were called the Dark Ages, ruled by disease, and fear, and the iron fists of those who controlled access and interpretation to holy writ.”

“And to top it off, in the mid-1400s, a man emerged whose endeavors still give people chills today. Vlad Tepes, known as Vlad the impaler. He inherited the title Dracula, translated as Son of the Dragon, and became the head of the Order of the Dragon, a sect created by the Holy Roman Empire in 1387. His father and brother were killed by Turks and his country was conquered by them, yet Vlad learned the ways of death and torture from his conquerors and rose to greater power. He led his armies and started a campaign of fear. He would think nothing of burning a village that he thought was disloyal, impaling all who resided there, women, children, and old men, on stakes. His battlefields were filled with entire gardens of staked corpses, demoralizing future resistance as they saw Vlad as truly mad.”

“During life, he murdered hundreds of thousands of people. He slaughtered women he considered unchaste, burned poor and disabled people, and he practiced acts of cannibalism. He would not even take challenge of authority from the church he was supposed to serve, and was known to nail a priest’s hat to their head if they questioned his practices.”

“What does this have to do with the Twilight Shadow?” Steve demanded.

“You need to learn patience if you hope to learn anything. Now then, at the time of Vlad’s reign, I had the misfortune to be living in Romania. I was living there with my then current wife. I know, being immortal leaves one open to heartbreak as those you care about grow old and die, but in those days of relative youth I still tried. I loved her so very much, and stayed with her, as she was bound by ties to her village.”

“That was when Tepes took an entourage through our village, seeking out disloyalty. He took a fancy to my wife, which is no surprise since I have pretty good taste for beauty. He chose to bed her. When I protested, he had me held down and beheaded me. He had a stake erected, shoving my body onto it and the head afterward. Of course, the head and body being in proximity fused back together eventually, and I was able to slowly, if painfully, extract myself from the stake. In the time it took for my recovery, he had already left, leaving the village in flames as retribution for my resistance. My wife, she was left in the street, disemboweled. No doubt having been murdered under the logic of being an unchaste and disloyal wife in allowing herself to be raped.”

“I had vowed vengeance on the man. From that day on, I sought out the skills of fighting, training under the sword, under the fist, and under the bow. I was going to kill the bastard for what he did to my wife. However, in 1476, he died before I could get the chance. At least, that’s what I thought.”

“Apparently, a being named Thantos had been amused by the man’s antics and had granted him a kind of half life. The man secluded himself inside his castle, killing and turning most of servants as he came to terms with his abilities. I sought him out, I entered his castle, and I engaged the sword with him. He had shown no recognition of who I was, not that I expected that he would. Unfortunately, his own skills were superior to mine. He disarmed me, cut open my belly, and nailed me to a wall to watch me die. He watched as my intestines pulled back up inside and my wound sealed. I cherish the momentary fright in his eyes as he saw this.”

“He kept me in his dungeon, to perform all sorts of experiments on me. I could see his jealousy when removing my head refused to kill me. He attempted to burn me to ash, but the flames never worked fast enough. He even attempted to convert me, but the vampire blood leaked out of my pores. Throughout all of this I screamed and threatened him, warning him that time was ultimately on my side, and that one day I would be the death of him.”

“Then, one day during one of our pleasurable little sessions, an odd thing happened. A portal to Mystania opened inside the dungeon. Two figures emerged, tossing balls of flame at each other. Looking back at it, I’m pretty certain that it was the intention of the molester to strand his opponent on a strange world and go back to his own. The result, however, pushed Vlad into it and he vanished from this world. The shock of seeing his escape disappear distracted the molester from the fight and the other slaughtered him.”

“That was how I met Panis Stoker, the then current D’hrrtv of Mystania. He had been tracking down a molester who had a gift for building portals to visit other dimensions and worlds. It was a rare gift, and the portals were often unstable, bringing disharmony and danger to the places connected, and it left Panis stranded on this world, because for some reason the source of his power refused to open a portal for him.”

“Hold on a moment.” Kevin interrupted. “Tome, you know this guy?”

Yes.

“Then why didn’t you say anything before?”

I did not recognize him until he removed his disguise. Had he used magic to hide his form, I would have been alerted that he wasn’t what he seemed. I can feel a person’s heart Kevin, but I cannot read the future. Besides, after he revealed himself, I was curious myself to see what he had to say.

“Then what he is saying is true? You didn’t let the D’hrrtv go home?”

It wasn’t that I didn’t want to send my host back home, it is simply that I was not able to. There seemed to be some kind of block preventing his mortal flesh from returning. I suspected that Thantos may have had something to do with it, but I am not sure. This world is not under the contract of non-interference, but still he should not have acted against the D’hrrtv. Perhaps he got away with it because it was a passive spell not aimed primarily at him, but at any departures at the time. I know the restriction dissolved once the D’hrrtv died and I was called back to Mystania in my physical form.

Kevin turned toward Charlie. “So far, Tome has confirmed the truth of your claim. What happened after Panis could not get back home?”

Charlie nodded. “Considering that I was a convenient guide to this world, and with an unusual talent to boot, he elected to stay with me. The vampires that Vlad had created during his reign of supernatural power on Earth fled with his disappearance. So we decided to track them down and exterminate them. The first batch was easy enough to find, but afterwards the creatures spread out and holed up in other places.”

“It was during that time that we decided we would need some allies, and we took to searching for people like us. Not people with powers, of course, just those who have lost something dear and felt the need to prevent others from losing it as well. We took these people, trained them to fight and track, and the Twilight Shadow was born.”

“The vampires were rapidly weeded out, as we had several things in our favor. With the link to the head vampire sealed off on another world, the conversion of new vampires became difficult. For each generation, it took longer for the virus to infiltrate a host. Eventually, the newest vampires were unable to convert anyone at all. Plus, by hunting the masters, the first generation, we could wipe out the two strongest generations in a blow. Then there was the psychological warfare. I came up with the idea to spread stories in every village we past, horrible stories of vampires to terrify the children and townsfolk. However, I claimed that vampires could not stand up against that which was holy, that they hated sunlight, and a whole bunch of other malarkey that you all are no doubt familiar with. The newest turned vamps came into being with these lies burned in the consciousness. Did you know that if you truly believed you would spontaneously combust under the light of the sun, that it could actually happen?” Charlie chuckled.

“In fact, one of Panis’ descendants took some of the stories that had been passed down in the family and wrote a rather famous tale. I’m quite sure you’ve heard of it.”

“Panis got married?” Kevin asked.

“Why wouldn’t he? He had pretty much given up hope of returning home after the first decade. Besides, when you fall in love, instinct tells you to go for it. Believe me, I’ve had six wives, every single one of which tore at my heart when they left.”

Charlie sighed, glancing around the group, most of whom had relaxed throughout the story, although Steve still looked a bit pissed.

“That’s pretty much it. Gradually the vampires were hunted out and the group extended to other creatures, like wights, dream stealers, and even the occasional succubae and other monsters born from the fear in human hearts. Nowadays, our work is pretty slim as the faith in the supernatural has diminished and magic has been gradually fading. Panis left the organization shortly after finding his beloved, and I left about a decade later. I would come back every fifty years or so to rejoin and see how the group has fared. After all, I didn’t want to freak my people out by letting them know I could neither age nor die. Anyway, that is my story. Do with it as you will.”

“I still say your full of shit. I bet you are some kind of demon sent to lead us astray.” Steve shouted.

“Oh, shut up Steve.” The girl next to him, Eve, jammed him in the ribs. “Charlie may be sneaky and manipulative, but has he ever tried to harm us?”

“Sneaky and manipulative?” Charlie raised and eyebrow at this.

“Can you deny those claims?” Eve pouted.

“Hmm, come to think of it...heh, heh. You got me sugar tits.” He laughed.

“Don’t call my woman sugar tits you...ouch!” Steve rubbed his head after Eve slammed a fist down on top of it.

“Ha, you suck with the ladies loser. Anyway, now that I am figuratively out of the closet, what now? You all going to kick me out?”

This was followed by a sea of blank stares.

“I’ll take that as a no. Alrighty then, Aerin is it, what are we going to do now?”

The child stepped forward. “I need some room to hang up a mirror, somewhere less crowded.”

“Right this way.”

* * *

Jacey stepped out of the shower, drying off and putting on her old clothes. She sighed with distaste. Damn her brother, he put them on the run without even a spare change of clothing much less sleepwear. She hated slipping back into grimy clothes after getting all clean. She decided that she was going to share this opinion with him in full detail until he elected to go sleep in the car just to escape her nagging. Then she could have the entire room to herself and could strut around naked if she wished. Not that she would choose to do so, she would probably get pregnant just from laying on the bedsheets. Why the fuck did Brian insist on checking into this seedy shithole anyway?

She left the bathroom and got ready to fill her brother’s ears with a litany of complaints. Instead, she stopped short and her mouth dropped. The jug was sitting on top of a chair next to the bed and Brian was sitting there with his pants around his ankles and his cock in his hand. He was jerking himself furiously as he ogled the naked captive.

“Oh my god, what the fuck are you doing?”

“If you can’t figure that out, you’re stupider than I imagined.” Brian sneered, not missing a beat. “What’s the matter, one would think all those dicks you sucked would make you a pro at identifying this.”

“Up yours asshole. Put that thing away, I don’t want to see it. That’s sooooo gross.”

“You’re probably right, I bet this thing is inches larger than all your boyfriends dicks, its probably overwhelming you.”

“Dream on loser.” Jacey snapped, although she did give his wang a closer eye and had to admit that it was a more than healthy size, and shape, and texture...she quickly shook her head. “Stop that dammit.”

“I’ll stop when I’m done, this bitch has been teasing me all night. Hell, look at how ballistic the tiny slut is going.”

Jacey stepped closer, originally to slap her brother hard across the head, but her eye was caught by the action in the jug. Brian had been right, the fairy was going nuts. It was pressed as hard as it could against the barrier of the jug, clawing frantically. Her tits were almost mashed flat, her tongue was leaving smears on the plastic, and a high pitched whining could be heard from inside. There was also a nice scent of apples leaking out of the air holes in the jug; the scent was starting to make Jacey surprisingly horny. No doubt it was also egging her brother on to lower depths of perversity than was normal. After all, he never jacked off in front of her before.

“I just whipped it out and stroked it a couple of times to see how she would react. She had been in one of her depressed stupors again, but you should have seen her eyes widen when Mr. Happy came out. Also, the second a drop of pre-cum showed, she just snapped.”

“I bet she wants to bite your dick off, pervert. It would serve you right.” Jacey snatched up the jug.

“Hey, put that back, I wasn’t finished.”

“Ha, see how you like this.” Jacey twisted the cap on the jug.

“Are you retarded? Don’t let her out! That’s our fucking meal ticket.”

“Should have kept your dick in your pants then.” Jacey laughed, and pulled the cap off. In less time than she thought possible, the fairy caught a whiff of extra air and flew toward the opening. In seconds it squeezed through before Jacey could have second thoughts, and was free.

“You let it out! How are we going to catch it, you stupid...” His words cut off as he saw the fairy dart toward him like and arrow. He let out a grunt at it slammed into his cock and wrapped its arms and legs around it.

“Holy shit! It is going to bite your dick off.” Jacey said in wonderment.

“Get it off, get it off!”

“Fuck that, I’m not touching the disgusting thing.”

The fairy did not seem the least bit concerned about their arguing. It started rubbing her titties against the veins in his dick; her tongue slithered around the opening in the head and slurped up the copious amounts of spooge leaking from it. The fairy’s hands, feet, and twat seemed to know exactly where to rub to ensure maximum output.

“Oh god, I’m getting a blow job from something outside of a Tolkien fantasy. Damn, this little whore is a better cum guzzler than my ex girlfriend.”

“Ewwww, that is mondo disgusting.” Jacey groaned, but stepped closer, fascinated despite herself. Even if it was her brother’s dick, this was an interesting sex show.

“Kevin has definitely been holding out on us. I wonder if he has any other fantastical sex toys living with him? Ah crap, I’m going to blow, this bitch is too good.”

“Ah come on lightweight, she just got started.” Jacey sneered.

“You want to look at my dick longer, is that it?” Brian shot back.

“Screw you.”

“Looks like you’re going to have to wait you turn. Ah, fuck, here is cums. Ahhhhhh!” Brian’s dick expanded.

The fairy latched her mouth to the hole, her cheeks puffed out. To the amazement of both the siblings, as the fluid shot out, not a drop squeezed past the suction the creature had on his dick. There were loud gulping sounds as it swallowed every last bit of cream. Jacey wondered where the hell it was putting it all. The creature’s stomach should have been expanding with the load. Brian for his part, just lay back and enjoyed it.

After he was drained, the fairy stood back, watching the dick shrivel up. It seemed to be shaking.

“Look at her eyes Brian, the slut seems stoned out of her gourd.”

“Who cares? Just grab her up and put her back in the jug before she...yeowch, what the fuck!”

The fairy’s nipples had hardened to two sharp points, and they plunged briefly into the veins of the wilting penis. Her special milk squeezed into stream and in seconds, he became erect once again. Not only that, but his ball sack was starting to swell as well.

“Ahh, my nuts, what’s happening, I’m too backed up.”

“Looks like she wants more of your cream brother.” Jacey laughed. “Who’s the toy now Brian.”

“Shut up, this fucking hurts, I’ve got to get off like there’s no tomorrow. Hey, what’s it doing now?”

The fairy’s wings fluttered as it flew up to the tip of his dick. It then sat down on it; the creature’s legs spread. The tip of its sex rested against the hole of his cock.

“Looks like she wants to fuck you. Dumb bitch, you’re too big for her. Holy shit!”

This last exclamation came as a result of what the thing did next. It used its feet as anchors and started to pull itself downward. Miraculously, the creature’s pussy opened up wide and enveloped the head of his dick.

“No fucking way, your dick is almost as big as she is. There is no way she can take that!” Jacey screamed.

“She’s so fucking tight!” Brian panted.

“No shit!”

Nevertheless, despite the impossibility of it, the thing managed to slide down further. Brian even felt to compelled to grab its legs and pull down more until the entire length of his shaft was buried to the balls. It did not even look like she had a dick inside her belly, other than the overstretched girth of her pussy.

It was needless to say that Brian did not last long. Only a minute had passed inside the thing before he blasted it full of his semen. The entire load of his oversized balls spilled into her womb. Brian nearly passed out with exhaustion at the pleasure of it. Jacey watched until the dick deflated and flopped out of her. The fairy’s cunt snapped back into place, giving no indication that it had just taken something akin to a water pipe inside it. Jacey did note however, that the fairy’s belly seemed to be swollen and that it was rubbing its hands over it.

Why was its belly showing a bulge now when there was no sign of one as it swallowed a hefty load of jizz and then had a mammoth cock plunging into it?

“Wow.” Was all she could say.

* * *

“This is my bedroom, you should be able to set the mirror up in here.” Charlie said as they came up to a door.

“Before we go in, we have to be clear on who is going to Mystania.” Aerin said.

“I’m going, I have a bit of a score to settle with bastard.” Charlie growled.

“No, you aren’t going.”

“What? Like hell I’m...”

“You would be useful to us on the other world, and our chances of success will be greater. However, this world needs you more, and by taking you away it will put this place at great risk. You have to stay. Despite their mistrust of you, the Twilight Shadow desperately need you as a leader.”

Charlie looked as though he were about to protest. There was frustration all over his face, and he kept looking back toward where the other members of the group were.

“Its true that I can’t really rely on Steve to handle this. And the TS probably wouldn’t listen to Cynthia’s or Sam’s counsel either, considering they’re not members. But dammit, Vlad killed my wife and tortured me for...god, I don’t know how long. I want to show him some payback!”

“At the cost of your friends?”

His shoulders slumped. “No, not really.”

“Then stay here and help thwart Vlad from getting a foothold on this world again. Take out the molesters that he will send to tear through the opposition.”

“Oh, alright. So who will be going on the trip?”

“Myself, Kevin, Caitlin, Eileen, Sandy, and Dee.” Aerin stated.

“What?” Abigail protested. “No, we’re going with you.”

“You are not coming.”

“You don’t understand. We lost one daughter already! You expect us to stand by while our two remaining children head off into danger. I will not allow it.”

“You have no choice. The two of you will serve no useful purpose on Mystania. The odds of your survival are much greater on Earth in the protection of the Twilight Shadow. You will be putting your children, and your grandchild, in danger by coming with us, because you would serve only as a distraction.”

“That’s a cruel way to put it.” Kevin said.

“Cruel or not, it is a fact. I cannot let sentimentality jeopardize the greater good.”

“Then why must Caitlin go. At least let her stay with us.” Abigail wept.

“No! I don’t want to stay!” Caitlin shrieked.

“Caitlin has to go. Kevin is stronger with the three-way bond between him, Eileen, and her. Besides, she will be quite useful on the other world, and no doubt she would interrupt the ceremony of transport if we try to leave her behind, which would be dangerous. You of all people should know what mischief that can cause.” Aerin sighed. “Now say your good-byes, the sooner we leave the better.”

Aerin turned and patiently waited for someone to open the door for her. For all that she sounded like an adult, she was still not old enough to qualify as a toddler and could not reach the knob. Kevin took the opportunity to say goodbye to his parents and his two police friends. Abigail and Peter clutched onto Caitlin and almost did not let go of her. But after a lot of tears and some coaxing, they were finally persuaded that it was time to leave.

As they entered the room, shutting the door on Earth had to have been one of the hardest things Kevin had to do. Eileen was already setting up the mirror under Aerin’s direction.

“So once again, here we go.” Kevin sighed, joining his girlfriend. “Now, exactly how are we supposed to get Candace back?”

“You’ll see. Hand me the book.” Aerin ordered.

Kevin picked up the Sorcery for Dummies volume and handed it too her. “I don’t know why you want this thing. It’s been pretty useless so far.”

“That’s because the book was never for you.”

“Huh?”

“You are not a sorcerer, nor were you created under sorcery. This volume was actually meant for Tome. Even then, it is of little use as anything more than a telephone number.”

“Huh?”

“Just sit down and let Tome do all of the talking uncle.” Aerin gestured before the mirror.

Kevin did as he was commanded, not sure what else to do.

Let me have the use of your mouth please.

“Uh, okay.”

“Can everyone hear me?” Tome’s voice came out of Kevin’s mouth, causing Eileen’s and Caitlin’s mouths to drop. It was that odd to hear something that feminine coming from his lips.

“Shall we get started?” Aerin asked.

Kevin/Tome nodded.

Aerin put the book against the mirror. The thing shimmered like water and the book was absorbed into it. The mirror started glowing, filling the room with green light. After a few moments, a voice came out of the mirror.

“I’m sorry, Lord Som is disposed at the moment, please hang up and try again at some future time.”

“We got an answering machine!” Caitlin gasped.

“We really need to speak to Som. Will you please get him for us?” Tome asked the voice.

“I told you he was busy, go away.”

“If you don’t direct us to Lord Som, mother will be very annoyed with you.”

“Like I care what that two bit ta...”

“That’s enough, stand down.” Another voice came over mirror. “I told you I don’t want you screening my calls, stick to your other duties.”

“Fine, back to monitoring then. Try to do a little favor and this is the thanks I get.” The voice cut off.

“Now then, this is Lord Som. You must be Tome.”

“That’s right.”

“What do you want?”

“Everyone in this room needs to go to Mystania...”

“You should have been able to do that yourself. According to my observations, there is already a link between your host and that world. Also, a public access tunnel is near completion. You did not have to call me for such trivial.”

“I know, but this is not the full party. There is another who has been kidnapped, and we do not know where she is. We were hoping that you would be able to latch a warp link onto her and bring her to Mystania with us, so we could be together.”

“Yes, I can do that.”

“You can, oh goody, thank you.”

“Do not thank me, there is a price. Kevin, if I perform this task, you will owe me a favor in the future.”

Kevin found that his mouth could work for him. “What kind of favor?”

“That I cannot tell you.”

“Then how will I know whether I should agree to it or not.”

“That is up to you. If you want to recover your daughter, then you will have to agree to the unnamable favor. Otherwise, I will not do anything at all and you would have to find her yourself.”

“Wait, how did you know it was my daughter that was kidnapped?”

The voice laughed.

“What’s so funny?” Kevin demanded.

“Nothing at all. Do you agree to my terms?”

“I’m not going to have to kill anyone will I?”

“If that is what I wish for a favor, then that is a possibility. Once the contract is made, you cannot escape from it.”

“Then why do I have to agree with it?”

“You don’t.”

“But if I don’t, then Candace...”

“...Will most likely stay stuck on this world, yes.”

“Okay, fine. I agree to your stupid favor. Take us all to Mystania, and have my daughter rejoin us. I hope I don’t regret this.”

“You humans are so amusing.”

Before he could comment further, the mirror turned a bright white, and everyone let out a scream as they were pulled through a tunnel created in the surface.

* * *

Brian zipped up his pants and came over to his sister, who was holding the fairy in her hand. The creature was weeping and rubbing her belly in mortification.

“Gee, the bitch really got fat.” Brian commented.

“You think! I hope you didn’t give our meal ticket some nasty disease with your filthy dick.”

“Bite me sis.”

“Still, she almost looks pregnant.” Jacey poked at the creature’s stomach, who protested weakly. “See, its pretty hard.”

“Pregnant? This fast? We’re not even the same species dumbass.”

“I only said she LOOKS pregnant, so shut up.”

“Daddy!” The fairy cried.

“Hey, it said something.”

“No shit, say something else.” Brian poked at it.

“Help me!”

“Aw, isn’t that cute.”

No sooner did the words leave his mouth when a loud bang echoed throughout the motel room. Brother and sister latched onto each other and they gripped the fairy harder as blue light spread everywhere. A line seemed to tear through nothing and widened before them, opening into a vast portal.

“What the fuck!” Brian screamed.

An ethereal hand shot out and grasped hold of the fairy, pulling it away.

“Let go, that belongs to us fucker.” Brian fought it.

He should not have bothered, because a strong yank and two screams later, all three of them plunged into the portal before them.