The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mystania: Crimson Tempest

By Thantos69

Chapter 10

Culture Clash

Cynthia cried out as Sam entered her, thrusting wildly and with enough force to lift her off the sink she was perched on. She didn’t care, her nails dug into his shoulders and her legs locked in place around his waist. His hands gripped the bottom of her thighs and soon her pelvis was bouncing feverishly on his man stick. The sound of his balls slapping against her butt echoed throughout the bathroom as though it was machine gun fire. It had been a while since she had been taken so roughly, and she loved it.

It wasn’t exactly the best place for a fuck, but it was relatively private. The important thing was the urgency. Cynthia wasn’t sure what had come over her. It had happened when Kevin and the others had been sucked in by the portal of the mirror. She had felt a force on the fringes of where she was watching and then suddenly she started juicing as if a faucet had been turned on down there. She had to have a cock inside her, there was no denying it, her pussy demanded one.

Sam seemed in little better condition. He was reeled in by shock as the backlash wave of the portal washed against them. He recovered quickly enough it seemed, but soon he turned to her, his nostrils flared as he sniffed something. Cynthia had grinned and pushed her hand inside her pants long enough to coat her fingers with a scent that she promptly pushed under his nose. Sam’s pupils dilated and he immediately took her by the arm and dragged her off. Success, her problem was soon about to be solved.

The bathroom had been occupied by one of the members of the Twilight Shadow, a member who quickly found himself on the other side of the door with his pants around his ankles and cursing up a storm. Sam had wasted absolutely no time, as soon as the door was locked; he lunged at Cynthia and practically tore her pants down. She was about to say something, but soon his face was in her crotch like a pig rooting for truffles and soon all protests flew right out the window in a series of preliminary orgasms.

Now, as she was latched onto him and coming to a climax for the fifth time, the idea of restraint was laughable. Despite the fact they were alone in the room, the house was filled with people and there could be no mistake what the two of them were doing in there. Cynthia did not care, she was getting fucked and loving it and made no secret of how much she was loving it.

“Pound me you beast, fill my hot pussy full of your meat, Fuck it harder!” She screamed in a mantra of dirty language and lust, most of her instructions came out slurred and incomprehensible. Not that Sam was paying much attention as he panted and howled with his efforts to mate with this female.

If she had been in her right mind at the time, she may have noticed that her skin color was fluctuating from a light green, to tanned, to a light green again. She may also have noticed Sam’s muscles stiffening and becoming more pronounced. As it was, she was only aware of one muscle stiffening, and she put all her skills to the test in milking it.

In this she was successful, as Sam leaned his head back and howled at the ceiling, and blasted her insides with thick wads of his semen. Her pussy rippled around his spurting member, drinking thirstily as it too quivered through another massive cum. It didn’t seem to stop, it kept spewing inside, bottled up so full she could feel some of it pouring down her thighs. Sam lost his balance as this went on for a minute and soon he was panting on the floor. Cynthia did not lose a beat as she rolled her hips and fucked him cowgirl style through his waning energy. She managed to get off one more time before he went limp and slid out of her.

Cynthia lay down on his chest, panting, noting that it didn’t seem as hairy as it had been a few moments ago. Her own skin was back to its natural tan color.

“Wow!” She breathed, running her hand along his muscles.

“Christ, where did that come from?” Sam groaned, his own hand slid along her side until it reached a smooth buttock.

“Don’t know, but I liked it. I had forgotten that sex could be so...how can I describe it?”

“I think you already have.” He gave her butt a gentle squeeze.

“I know you’re good honey, but that was just...it was just, like it was back in Mystania. I had forgotten how intense that could be. We have got to do that again.”

“I’ll certainly try.” Sam pulled up, helping her to her feet. He grabbed a washrag and they proceeded to clean up after themselves. In moments they had managed to squeeze into their clothes, which miraculously suffered only minor damage.

As they opened the door, they were greeted by the smirking face of Charlie. The hall outside of the door was stuffed with people. Charlie began to applaud, which was soon taken up by the crowd with much enthusiasm. Cynthia found herself blushing furiously.

“Good show, good show, my juicy tart! But next time, could you have the courtesy of leaving the door open for us.” Charlie leered.

* * *

Holly awaited the opening of the gate with a mixture of excitement and dread. Despite the fact that she was now conditioned to betray her master, she still wanted him to win, and with Mystania’s molesters being brought over there was a good chance this world would be taken regardless of her actions. It was too bad that the humans knew about the arrival and would have time to prepare.

The portal solidified as the anchors were attached. The dread Holly felt was renewed; here was where she lost her power to another. Here was where she was going to be a slave, no, a personal whore to whom her master replaced her with. He would know that she was no virgin, but would he believe her story about rape from that mutated thing locked in the observation room. A surge of hatred for Kevin at what he had done to her renewed, a feeling of frustration that she could never lash out at the source of her rage.

An electric crackle tore her mind away from those unproductive thoughts. The portal fluctuated, as there seemed to be activity inside of it. In moments, there was a brief flash before a man was spat out. He looked around quickly with contempt before he swiftly moved out of the way. It was just in time as another man came out, followed by another. In half an hour, near two hundred molesters had crowded in the room, most leaving to have some space and to explore the facilities.

Holly was in awe, she hadn’t known that Mystania had so many of the dark wizards. She wondered if Vlad even bothered to leave some on the other side. Sure, she had turned quite a few of their number herself at Vlad’s commands, but apparently his other girls had been equally busy. She wondered if the general that was to be her new lord was one that she turned. Somehow she doubted it, for it wouldn’t be much of a punishment if the one she was ordered to serve was in thrall to her.

Her answer was quick in coming, for the general was the last man through. The portal became passive behind him, as if taking a breather after a bout of hard work. The man was tall and old by the look of his graying hair. However, frailty did not come with his advanced age, considering how straight he stood, with impressive muscles under light yet functional clothing. He had a trimmed beard, hiding a few faint scars on his face, giving him a distinguished appearance. In the physical department, he was actually handsome in a rugged fashion, and Holly wondered if it might not be such a chore to perform night duties for him. On the other hand, the sneer forming his lips and the air of superiority in his eyes as they locked on her quickly quenched any flickering flames of lust she might have had for him. She knew that bed duties would be just as humiliating and degrading as she feared they would be, Vlad had probably ordered it so.

He strode up to her, getting close enough to make it obvious he was attempting to intimidate her with his size. She was not impressed, in her servitude to Vlad she had faced down worse. His action only irritated her because she resented his newfound authority over her life. He hadn’t even said a word to her and already Holly was hoping that Kevin’s little army here on Earth would chop the bastards head off.

“I am General Ramos.” He sneered; reaching out and grabbing her chin so he could get a good look at her face. She almost expected him to inspect her teeth as though he was in the prospect of buying a new horse. These feelings were confirmed as his other hand came up and roughly pawed her breast, squeezing it so hard she had to choke back her response.

“You will do.” He said dismissively as he let go of her.

“I am pleased you approve.” She said coldly.

“You don’t seem too pleased Holly. It must be hard for you, Vlad’s rabid bitch being reduced to a lapdog. Of course, what did you expect? Did you think you would remain in power once you solidified the gate for us? As one of his lovely virgins, your only purpose in life was to seduce and convert wizards, nothing more than a cock teasing cunt. Leading an invasion, however, is a man’s job.”

“Well then, let us hope one shows up so we can get this job underway.”

Ramos backhanded her hard across the face. He had expected the blow to lift her off her feet and send her crumbling. Instead, it only snapped her head in the direction of the force and caused her to bite her lip. A pink stream of blood oozed from the incision before the cut quickly faded away.

“The only reason you are not dead you third generation turd, is because Vlad would be displeased if I ended it in the first five minutes of our introduction.” Holly spat.

Ramos chuckled. “I like you Holly, your reputation has some merit I see. Breaking you will be a lot of fun.”

“We shall see who breaks first.”

“Indeed, but as the saying goes, business before pleasure. I was informed that there were some complications here.”

“A few, I told Vlad about one of them, but another has sprung up rather unexpectedly. I would have to show you that one, as it is difficult to believe.”

“Tell me about the first then.”

“We have met resistance. Someone who knows what we are had infiltrated the police station before it could be fully converted. He killed a couple of us and freed some of our converts from their bondage. They have paired up with the D’hrrtv and have formed a small militia it seems. They are nothing more than an inconvenience. A squad should be enough to wipe them out.”

“We shall see.” Ramos frowned. “One thing about cattle you should learn, is that they have a nasty tendency to stampede when threatened.”

“I am aware of how resourceful a mortal can be Ramos. Nevertheless, we should be able to overwhelm them easy enough. Most of the city’s resources are in our power now. The police are mostly one with us, the government has been corrupted, the medical facilities are quickly being infected, and the general population is being weeded. At our rate of growth, we will have to leave Crawley in a month to seek an alternate food source. Fortunately, these humans have been quite kind enough to stockpile blood for us in convenient bags at the hospital, so wholesale slaughter has been kept at a minimum.”

“What else do you know about this resistance group?”

“Nothing much, except that its leader was a man who worked the coronary and forensics, Charlie something. I believe they call themselves the Twilight Shadow. I couldn’t tell you at the moment where they are hiding out, but it shouldn’t be too difficult to find out.”

“I have no doubt of that, considering there is now going to be someone competent working on it.”

“I am competent.”

“You are, are you? I suppose that’s why the D’hrrtv managed to get away despite your orders to kill him. I suppose that is how he managed to whisk away Demoni in the process. I suppose that is how a resistance formed right under your nose and grew to the point of being an annoyance. The only thing you have done right since coming here was in building up enough force to bring us.”

“I am good at my job.” Holly growled. “I converted half of your kind by leading you around by your dicks, and I didn’t have to fuck any of you. I have more assassination successes under my belt than you can count. I have yet to host an interrogation wherein the victim did not break within a week. Do not misjudge me Ramos, it will be your undoing.”

“You dare to threaten your superior.”

“No, only you.”

Ramos laughed. “Holly, you are so much fun. Already you have given me an excuse to punish you for insubordination. Take off your clothes.”

“What?”

“You heard me, that was an order. If you do not obey, you will be beaten, drained, and perhaps mercifully beheaded for mutiny. Now take off your clothes.”

Holly glanced at the molesters crowding around for a better look.

“They are part of your punishment, they will witness and participate as I see fit.”

Scowling, but moving with as much dignity as she could, Holly began to strip out of her clothing. She expected that something like this was going to happen. So soon and exposed was kind of a shock, but she would put up with it. She had no choice, with Vlad’s backing, he had the power, and resistance would be seen as treason. She nearly wept, not for the humiliations about to be heaped on her body, but in the knowledge that from her observations she judged Ramos to be a bully. She had not seen anything about him to impress her as being able to perform the job assigned to him. He hadn’t questioned her for long, nor had the questions been probing into the reasons for her failures. He seemed more interested in getting straight to the punishment so that he could stick his dick inside her.

She finished peeling off her clothing and stood erect, defiant in the hot stares she was getting at her body. Of course they wanted her, she was perfection, she was a goddess, she was above all of them, and she intended to remain that way regardless of how she was going to be used now.

“That wasn’t much of a resistance, I expected more of you, but it seems you are just a simple weak-willed slut.” Ramos sneered.

“Why should I be ashamed of my body when I’m certain that you don’t know how to use it? If you intend to break me this way, I pity you.”

Ramos frowned. “We shall see about that? Tekal, Vortis, Maket, get up here.” He called after scanning the crowd. The three molesters battled through the crowd eagerly. As they came closer, Holly noticed that they were worshipful in their gazes upon her body. They did not see her as a piece of meat, but as a prize that they were not worthy to obtain.

“Recognize them?” Ramos asked. “Or do you have enough contempt that you forgot their faces immediately upon use.”

“Thralls.” Holly shrugged, having a nice effect on her jiggling breasts. “I remember converting them.”

“Indeed, and since you so cruelly left them unsatisfied, I figured what better way to start your punishment than to make you act as a slave for your slaves.”

“Not man enough to take me on yourself?” She spat.

“Oh, I’ll join in soon enough. Now, I want you to go over to those poor boys over there and fish out their cocks, they need a ladies touch.”

Holly turned away and walked toward the waiting vampires, only to come to an abrupt halt as her hair was cruelly yanked backwards. Even taken off guard, she did not give him the satisfaction of a yelp. She was pitched onto her knees as his foot slammed into the groove just behind her kneecaps.

“I told you that you were a slave. Slaves do not stand before their betters, they crawl. They crawl so their masters can look down upon what a pitiful unworthy creature you are. They crawl so their faces are lined up with the organs that the masters so graciously allow them to pleasure. So crawl!”

Holly kept a straight face as a whole series of murderous thoughts poured through her. She wondered how she could make Ramos death look like an accident. This calmed her down a little as she made her way toward the thralls on her hands and knees. That was until a boot slammed onto her back, pushing her body to the floor.

“You aren’t even worthy enough to crawl, you are going to have to slither on your belly to get your treat. Slither like the filthy worm that you are.”

“Projecting your self image onto others does not become you.” Holly grunted.

“I’m going to have to think up something a little extra nasty for you later for that.”

Holly wiggled, she squirmed, she made such a display of her gyrating hips and humiliation that soon the room radiated with the lust of a hundred molesters. She finally managed to make it to the first of her thralls, Tekal. She reached for his britches; ready to free the restraints, when her hair was yanked back roughly.

“With your teeth.” Ramos yelled.

She did not answer, she let him pull until he got bored and released her, then she sat up as best she could and grabbed Tekal’s britches and yanked down. Doing it with her mouth was difficult, since they snagged and she didn’t have much leverage. Nevertheless, she got the job done and was confronted with the throbbing erection of her thrall.

Being a virgin until that one experience with Kevin, Holly was not used to fellatio. She slid her lips over the shaft with reluctance. She felt the member quickly widen in her mouth and suddenly she started to choke as shot after shot of sperm filled her cheeks. She yanked back coughing up wads of spunk all over bare breasts as Tekal continued to fire like a cannon all over her face. It seemed that he had been backed up for quite a while, and the sheer ecstasy of feeling his mistress’s mouth over him had been enough to undo him.

“How pathetic, you couldn’t even get him to hold off.” Ramos sneered.

“And how was that my fault.” Holly gagged, spitting out the last of the cum and letting the last few spurts land on her chin.

“It’s your fault if I say it’s your fault. Now work on the other two. Together.”

Holly turned to Vortis and Maket. This time Ramos did not stop her from using her hands to fish out their members. She wrapped the dicks in her palms and squeezed gently, pulling the skin up and down. The two gasped and humped at her, and the members swelled in her touch, yet showed no danger of firing off quite yet. She took Vortis in her mouth and sucked, not moving her head, just barely moving her tongue. She was not pleased with the flavor; Mystanians did not take baths as often as those on Earth did.

Holly continued to jack off Maket as she sucked Vortis, wanting this to be over quick. It soon was, for she was just starting to bob her head when she heard Maket gasp and she felt hot strands of liquid slithering down her back. A few more came out, hitting her neck and shoulder, sliding down under her armpit.

A pair of hands grabbed her hips where she was sitting on the back of her knees. Ramos yanked her up so she was sitting doggy style. His action forced her forward and the dick in her mouth pushed against her throat. She was about to scream, which opened it up and allowed the invader to slide in. She felt like she was going to die, but knew in horror that she would not be able to this way. As she was struggling getting control of the intruder in her mouth, she became vaguely aware of something hard pushing against the entrance to her ass.

Ramos had no mercy, he had crawled behind her and positioned himself, and with a mighty thrust, took the only remaining virgin hole that she had. Holly screamed in sheer agony at the dry invasion of her unused hole. The vibrations of this scream caused Vortis to unload his seed down her throat, making her panic even more as she choked. She had no choice but to swallow it all down, trying desperately to focus on that so she could ignore the burning pain in her torn ass.

Ramos was having a good time, pushing harder into her, increasing his speed, using her blood as lubrication to get himself off. When Vortis pulled out of her throat, Ramos called for more molesters to come up and take his place. The replacements were not thralls. They were not at all in awe of Holly, and did not feel the least bit inclined for mercy. The first grabbed her face and roughly fucked it, plunging hard into her still sore throat and not giving her time to get used to it. Another pair grabbed her arms and made her jack them off, pinching her wrists cruelly if she began to slack off. One molester, while waiting for his turn to slid into a hole, reached under her, grabbed her nipples, and pulled down hard on them, causing her to momentarily lose her grip and inevitably get punished for this lack.

The one in her mouth yanked out and shot cum right into her eye. She barely had time to protest before his neighbor shoved him roughly out of the way so he could shove his own dick where the previous one vacated. She was now practically blinded and disgusted, yet felt oddly grateful because it distracted her from the searing pain in her ass. She was even more relieved when Ramos pulled out and she felt hot strands of liquid coat the small of her back.

From there on, the next few hours were an exhaustive blur. She was jerked and passed around like so much meat tossed to a bunch of ravenous dogs. She had been turned on her side and had both her vagina and ass being penetrated at the same time while others still demanded attention from her mouth. She was sure that her sex had been penetrated first by a thrall, because it was rather gentle and there had been no mention of virginity. The crowd seemed to excited by their cruelty to take note of the fact.

Most of it was painful and embarrassing. Other times, when it was her thralls raping her, it was rather gentle and exciting. That was even worse because she was brought to the edge so many times, and even crossed over it on several occasions. She would not give them the satisfaction of letting them know that she enjoyed it on the most minimal level. She would not beg for mercy. She would hold back her tears and cries as best as she could. She would simply take it, showing as little emotion as possible, a rag doll that grunts.

She focused on her hate. It started out with Kevin, that burning all consuming hatred. This was all his fault. She would not be in the situation she was in now if it wasn’t for him. Yet as that hatred flared, she could not help how her body responded as it focused on the skill of how he took her that first time. She had to stop thinking of him, and the hate transferred to Ramos, to the molesters that were violating her body. They would pay, they would all pay, against her master’s orders or not.

So, as she lay on the floor, battered, tired, and sticky with the discharge of over a hundred molesters, she was still not broken. Even when Ramos, cumming inside her body for the third time since they got started, smirked down on her, she did not give him the satisfaction of subservience. He did not like the look in her eyes, so he punched her belly, hard, twice, three times. She moved with the punches, but gave no indication of feeling them. She didn’t even have the strength left to acknowledge them. “Hose her down and bring her to my chambers. She has much to discuss with me.” Ramos gestured toward a pair of her thralls.

Moments later she was dragged down the corridor toward the showers. She fell asleep before they left the greeting hall.

* * *

Charlie stood outside of the kitchen, unnoticed by the occupants inside. It probably wouldn’t have mattered if he had made himself more visible, because the occupants seemed to be in their own little world. Michael Doncrastor and his two mistresses were hard at work attempting to make a meal that could feed several dozen people. It was a daunting task that had to be accomplished by a series of feeding shifts. As far as Charlie was concerned, the efforts were unnecessary. He could have just sent the Twilight Shadow to pick up food while they were out on their surveillance and hunting missions.

Nevertheless, the three had wanted to feel useful. Especially after Charlie had informed them in no uncertain terms that they were not allowed to fight. None of them had any experience with guns, and Michael was the only one who had any fighting experience at all. The problem was that his experience relied entirely on strength and intimidation rather than on actual skill, these were two features that were useless against a vampire.

Still, the bear of a man could cook, a rather pleasant surprise. The three of them were able to move around the kitchen as if in a dance. Very little was said between them, as if they were so in tune with each other’s needs that it belied the need for words. Not that it was a cold mechanical process they way they operated. Oh no, there was a lot of life going on in the kitchen. Every so often, someone would brush up against someone else, a stray hand teasing a piece of flesh in passing before moving onto another task, only to be reciprocated in time when the opportunity presented itself. There was laughter, a rhythmic dancing, and a field of heat permeating the air that had nothing to do with the ovens.

At the moment, Charlie was watching as Bethany had opened the oven door and was sticking a pan of muffins inside. While she was bent over, she had angled her hips to the side so that her butt slid up Michael’s thigh and toward his crotch while he was trying to stir a pot of stew on the stovetop. His free hand drifted toward her armpit and tickled his way down her side until it reached her waist. The exchange only took at most ten seconds before she separated and moved onto another task, but there was a hefty edge of fulfillment in it.

It had been a long time since Charlie had something like that. He hadn’t even had a wife for at least two generations. He actually found himself missing that part of his life. The pain of inevitable separation was usually worth the temporary bond that two lovers forged. He began to wonder if perhaps he should find someone new.

As he turned away, he nearly ran face first into Eve, who had been watching him just as intently as he had been studying the lovers in the kitchen. She gave him a predatory smile that he had not seen in quite some time.

“I was wondering, boss, if I might have a word with you.” Eve whispered, her mouth coming close to his ear.

“Why Miss Nightshade, I may be too afraid that you would try and seduce me.” Charlie grinned.

“That is a fear you will have to overcome, Mr. Grey.” Eve laughed. “Are you more afraid that I will succeed, or that I will fail?”

“We won’t know until we try, will we? But come my dark princess, let us adjourn to the roof. If nothing more, I would like to have someone to talk to.” Charlie held out his arm for her to grab.

“Ah, you are a chivalrous gent, whatever happened to your sexist taunts?” Eve teased, taking his arm.

“All in good time, my dear.” He winked mischievously.

On the second story of his house, the master bedroom opened up into a balcony. On the balcony, Charlie had personally built a set of stairs leading up the roofline to a sort of homemade eagle’s nest perched on the top of the roof. It wasn’t very large, only enough area space for two people to lay flat comfortably. There was a telescope set up along the edge.

“Interested in star gazing?” Eve asked.

“More like people watching. The Petersons across the street are very interesting in the sack, and they have a habit of leaving the drapes open.”

“Dirty old man.”

“And proud of it.”

“So, how many girls have you had, stretched out on the roof here?”

“None.”

“Oh come on.” Eve teased. “Not even one? Surely you have at least thought about making love under the stars.”

“I’ve thought about bringing someone up here for quite some time actually, but the truth is, in my Charlie persona, I haven’t been pursuing as much flesh as I could have.”

“Being old and wrinkly probably didn’t help.” Eve laughed.

“Didn’t seem to stop you.”

“And what is that supposed to mean?”

“I’ve had centuries to learn to read body gestures and pointed looks. Even in disguise you were wondering what I would be like in bed.” Charlie shrugged.

“Is that so?”

“Yes.”

“Okay, Mr. Know-it-all, if I was such a sure thing, why didn’t you make a play for me then.”

“I’m not really sure. For all my raunchy talk, I haven’t had sex much recently. I could probably count on my fingers the number I’ve had since my last wife died.”

“You loved her?”

“I always marry for love. There is no point to it otherwise. It would not be fair either, to enter a marriage where my wife was denied my heart in life as well as my soul in eternity.”

“It sounds like it would be hard.”

“The effort is worth it. Life is not worth living if not seasoned with pain and pleasure. It is what defines us.”

Charlie leaned against the rail and looked out into the night. Many of the neighboring houses had their lights turned out. He wondered if they could sense the city underseige.

A hand rested on his shoulder, quickly followed by a head. Fingers reached around him and traced the smooth features of his face, sending tingles through him that he had nearly forgotten how they felt.

“Would you like me to be the first?” Eve whispered in his ear.

“First?”

“The first to use this deck as it was meant to be. Two bodies sharing warmth in the coolness of the night, blending sweat and breath together, our cries echoing out in the open as nature intended.”

“I would like that.” Charlie sighed.

“But...” Eve paused.

“I am not ready. You could die tomorrow.”

“All the more reason to do this tonight. No regrets!”

Charlie twisted around so that he was facing her. She breathed heavily as his eyes locked with hers, their faces inches apart. His hands cupped her face and he leaned forward, his lips lightly brushing against hers. Eve melted, letting herself go with the kiss, eager to see where it would take her. His fingers traveled, down her face, along her neck, against the small of her back. She could feel them pressing on her, and she was getting sleepy. She didn’t want to sleep, she wanted to be with Charlie, oh so bad. Yet, it felt so good, so right, her eyes so heavy.

Charlie lay her down on the deck as she drifted off, completely relaxed in her slumber. His fourth wife had been a fit sleeper, and he had remembered the pressure points that had given her many a good nights rest. As he made the girl comfortable, he stood up and leaned across the rail again. He would probably kick himself later for it, but for now, his bed would remain cold.

* * *

“You were not a virgin.” Ramos accused. He did not raise his voice; he did not sound angry at all.

Holly was bent over a previous inmate, drinking more than she needed. Already the skin under her fingers was turning cold as life was no longer pumping through its veins. The bruises and cuts of her own body were fading away into nothing, leaving no scars except for her bitter memories.

“Figured that out despite all the excitement did you?” Holly sneered.

“You were a virgin before you left. You were committed to giving your body only to the master. That is why I enjoyed inflicting this particular punishment on you so much. Yet it seems that you couldn’t wait for his touch.”

“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you.” Holly stood up; wiping her chin and smearing blood all over her arm.

“Trying to entice my curiosity? Perhaps I should just beat you for being a filthy slut and ruining the full effect of my punishment on you.”

“I was raped by a thrall.”

“You’re right, I don’t believe you. A thrall? A thrall would crawl through a pit of scorpions on his belly for the privilege of licking the crud from between your toes. The idea of one getting enough initiative to defy your wishes and to rape you insults my intelligence.”

“This one is different.”

“You kept him alive?”

“That depends on your definition of living. If you actually feel up to your duties of leading this organization instead of just bullying people, perhaps you would like to get started on this little problem we are having.”

Ramos slapped her across the face, but she did not flinch.

“You will not presume to insult my command. Tell me of this problem you are having.”

“Follow me.”

Holly led him to the isolation chamber where Zack was kept. The creature that he had become had wandered all over his prison, then sat down and seemed to mold into the floor. His mass of slime and excess body fat just slithered down until it appeared as if the room had naturally developed a gigantic disgusting pimple growing in the middle of it.

At first, Ramos did not seem to understand what he was seeing. But then he caught a glimpse of a couple of inverted faces sleeping in the bulk. Also, he could make out a few body parts, like a pair of tits hanging from the top, a row of penises jutting out the side, and various arms and legs at rest and gradually becoming rootlike. Holly explained what she knew of the thing.

“That thing raped you?”

“And I killed it, and the next thing I know, this emerged. The boy was rather insane to start with, but his obsession with Caitlin is such that it has defied even our kind of death.”

“I wonder what would happen if we give it what it wants.”

“It’s hard to tell.”

“A moot point at best. I will get rid of this nuisance right now.” Ramos frowned and turned away from the observation room. Holly followed him as he boldly strolled toward the isolation chamber.

One of her problems was about to be solved. She wondered which one it would be, and whether it would make the solution to the remaining one any more difficult. Ramos should have studied the situation more. Instead, he was acting just like she had predicted, a stud trying to impress its herd with a display of power.

He unlocked the door and opened it, allowing the creature within an exit. As the door opened, the mass inside seemed to come awake. There was a nasty slurping sound as the flesh that had glued itself to the floor ripped and spilled excess pus and fat in its wake. The limbs took some time to regenerate and position themselves in points of usefulness. A split face seemed to fight through the bulk of its body and came forward.

“Caaaaiiiitliiiiin!” It gurgled, something like drool leaked out of its mouth.

“You are one ugly son of a bitch.” Ramos laughed. “I see you can talk, do you still have a brain in there or is it as rotten and useless as the rest of your body?”

“Yooooouu nooooo Caaaaiiitliiin, yoooouu diieeee!” The creature lurched toward the door; slabs of body fat slid off in great chunks to be left behind, to make the creature more nimble.

Holly had to admit to being impressed by this resourcefulness. It was a unique way to expel the waste products of what it had eaten, much more efficient than going to the bathroom or hours of exercise. Granted, it was gross as all hell, but effective.

Ramos backed up, letting it follow him out the door. Holly backed up even further than that, not wanting to be anywhere close to either of them.

“Not in the mood for a chat, that is fine by me.” Ramos smirked and raised his hands, making some complicated gestures.

Zack froze in place and seemed to shake. One of his arms ripped off with a squelching noise, breaking apart in midair and scattering all over the place. As Zack’s several pairs of eyes blinked stupidly at this, another limb was torn off. His entire body began to gently hover in the air as more and more pieces were being pulled off of it.

Ramos was laughing gleefully.

“I learned this trick as a boy with the neighborhood pets. How wonderfully useful it has become.”

He split the creature down the middle, causing its overextended mass of internal organs to splatter on the ground. He took great care in extracting each head from the mass and send them hurling into the wall to smash apart like overripe pumpkins.

“And to think this thing actually had you worried.” Ramos mocked, glanced away from the creature long enough to give Holly a scornful glare. It was the last thing that he ever did.

The organs that he had left lying on the floor twitched violently, but not under any command of Ramos’ spell. As the wizard focused his attention back on the task at hand, the intestines had untangled themselves and attacked. Ramos did not have time to react as the intestines sprang snakelike at him. They coiled around his arms, holding them to the sides and canceling the spell he was using. As Ramos cried out, the end of the intestine slid into his mouth. The coils moved and slid in their restraint as the invader went down the wizard’s throat and into his stomach. Holly watched in horrified fascination as Ramos’ belly expanded grotesquely. He looked as though he was pregnant, and that whatever was inside was trying to get out the wrong way.

Ramos tried to scream, to beg for help, his eyes stared pleading at her, filled with pain and fear. Holly quickly lost her horror and smiled with vindication.

“How do you like having your body taken by force? I hope you die horribly you cocky stupid, son of a whore!”

As if that had been the cue, Ramos skull split apart sideways, his brains bubbled out as something was pushing upward through them. In moments, the alien face of Zack peaked out of his new host. It seemed confused, as if each new transformation was making it give up even more of a grip on its memories of humanity. Soon enough, if it hadn’t happened already, its power of reason would be completely gone. Would it finally just die if it no longer understood the need of its fixed compulsion, or would it continue to wander thoughtlessly, absorbing everything living into itself?

Zack’s eyes began to focus, and they latched onto Holly. The twisted glee she had felt at seeing her tormentor die quickly washed away under that glare. It reminded her that she now had a huge problem with this creature, a creature that was now loose.

“Yoooouuu!” Zack pointed at her with accussion.

Holly went cold, remembering that she did not have good history with either of the men that the creature now was. Apparently, the thing still had memory. She turned around and ran; hoping the thing was as slow as it was previously. No such luck, after a brief glance over her shoulder, she saw it bolting after her, and ganging. It wasn’t hindered in movements by excessive amounts of fat, muscles, and a ridiculous number of limbs. It was now mainly the internal organs of the dead mixed inside the previous body of the host.

Holly pumped her legs faster, putting all of her supernatural strength into them, gaining extra speed. She managed to put some distance between them. As she ran she noticed vampires in the hall stopping to stare briefly at her. The creature behind her seemed to ignore this source of food in its attempt to collect her. It only violently flung those away who attempted to get in its path.

She ran towards the quarters where the molesters had set up camp. More than half of that number were in thrall to her, and they would have to power to put up a fight with this thing. A staircase was just ahead; she burst through the door, practically tearing it off its hinges as she kicked it open in her flight. She ascended as fast as her legs would carry her. She heard the monsters shoes slide as it attempted to stop and turn into the stairwell. Its slathering breathes were echoed throughout the stairwell, all the more creepy coming from a creature that did not breathe.

She climbed three flights of stairs before the ground she had gained began to be given up. She was not tired, but it was starting to get even more animated, as though its obsession with Caitlin was being shared with the desire to kill Holly. Five more flights and Holly could almost swear the thing was close enough to drool down her neck. She dismissed that with a shudder, if that were the case, she would have been dead already.

At floor twelve she burst through the door into the hall, dismayed to hear it be slammed open again only two seconds after her. Several vampires were staring at her in wonderment, a few with smirks and obscene gestures. She recognized several of these from her earlier rape. She had made it to molester quarters. She yelled out for assistance, scanning the hall for thralls.

“Mistress, duck!” A voice screamed. Holly did not think, she obeyed. Her body hit the floor, all the time fearfully wondering if this was a smart thing to do. She would easily be trampled and taken by Zack. However, her instincts had proven true, as she heard a squeal and saw a shadow pass over her. The monster had been caught in a levitation spell and was being flung over her and down the hall. She watched its bullet like acceleration as it sailed toward the end and was smashed through a window. At that point the spell was disrupted and the thing was rocketed out of the building like a catapult, at the mercy of its momentum and a twelve-story drop. It was going to make a big messy splat. She knew that it was not going to be defeated that easily. It probably wasn’t going to come after her directly again, however, now it was out in the world.

“Are you okay mistress?” Her savior asked her, offering a hand to help her up.

Holly ignored it and stood with as much dignity as she could muster. She brushed herself off to give a little time to help her nerves calm. She hadn’t even been that frightened when she faced off with Dee, and it made her angry.

There was a peal of laughter that set her teeth on edge, and she glanced over to see another molester was mocking her. He made every indication of how much he enjoyed seeing Vlad’s best recruiter and favored servant so humbled. When he was sure he caught her eye, he grabbed his crotch and leered, as if to remind her what she had been through less then two hours ago.

“Thrall.” Holly said to her rescuer, not bothering to try and remember his name.

“Yes mistress?” He simpered.

“Burn him.” She pointed.

He did not even question her orders, a spout of flame enveloped the heckler, who screamed and attempted to put himself out. He finally managed enough presence of mind to remember the extinguishing spell, which left him gasping and smoking against the wall, his skin crisp and peeling.

Holly stepped forward and put a hand through his throat. He shuddered with surprise only a moment before she jerked up and cleaved his skull into two. His body dropped unceremoniously on the ground. Other molesters who had come out to see what all the commotion watched the murder with befuddlement.

“Ramos is dead. I am in charge now. Have everyone gather in the conference room.” She ordered, licking the blood from her palm.

“Hold on, you can’t just make a claim like that without...”

Two thralls leered at him with menace, causing him to back down.

“Until Vlad can come up with a replacement, my authority has the most pull among your kind.” Holly said with a cold sweetness. “If I were you, I would be worrying more about how vindictive I feel than about an internal power struggle. Now pass on my orders, I want a gathering within the hour.”

After that, the hall was cleared out quickly with a flutter of movement. Holly gave a sour smile as she turned away. She was bent, but not broken, and bent things had a tendency to snap back with a vengeance.