The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mystania: Crimson Tempest

By Thantos69

Chapter 1

High Crimes and Family Times

Sam Atman and Cynthia Hews were in the coroner’s lab. The coroner was also the chief forensics officer, whose name was Charles Grey, but went by the name of Charlie. Cynthia had many other names for him; including Butthead, sleazebag, pukeball, anal worm, and skuzzbucket. She had a strong dislike for the sleazy little man. Sam thought, although would not say it aloud, that his partner disliked the guy so much that he sort of became a friend from the opposite direction. He had no doubt that if the man somehow gained enough grace to kick the bucket, Cynthia might even miss him.

“Hello Saucy Cheeks,” Charlie greeted as the two walked in. “How about a kiss for ol Uncle Charlie?”

“Hi Scum Sucker, how about I help you swallow some of your teeth?” Cynthia answered. “Don’t you ever get tired of asking for something that you’re never going to get?”

“Well, you know, honey tits, I go by the theory that if you ask enough times then eventually the askee will break down and figure the request isn’t as repulsive as it first sounded.”

“That’s an interesting theory, and if you note, every time you’ve asked it I’ve threatened to put my foot up your ass. Wanna make a bet on which of the two events happens first?”

“How kinky, I love it when you talk dirty.”

“Okay, that’s enough.” Sam broke in before it could get any worse. “We all have a job to do.”

“Ah Sam, the good ol stick-in-the-mud. Very well, lets just see what we have behind door number one.”

Charlie went to the wall and opened one of the body cabinets. He slid the tray out and pulled the plastic away from the body lying on top of it. The body was that of a very old man. If Sam could make a guess, he had been at least over a hundred. His skin was all dry like some ancient parchment, looking almost mummified. The body almost reminded him of one of the corpses a lich had gotten a year ago, the one who had all of their organs and fluids sucked out of them. Of course, this body still had some meat in it.

“Take a whiff of it officer, I dare you.” Charlie grinned.

“Oh, that’s professional of you.” Cynthia rolled her eyes.

Sam leaned down and took a whiff, then jumped back quickly. He had popped an instant erection that did little to conceal itself in his pants. His partner admired it for a moment before turning back to Dr. Jerkoff.

“Isn’t that something Officer Atman? That would put viagra out of business if one could reproduce it, no?”

“We don’t care.” Cynthia snapped. “This is the third such body that was brought in this month. The authorities have just handed it to us because they think we do well on weird cases. So could you please just tell us what is going on with this?”

“Very well sweet-buns, like the other bodies, this one seems to have no specific cause of death. All of the organs are in perfect health; nutrients are still in the body, no sign of any kind of toxins. It’s as if they just keeled over and died just for the sake of dying. Although, the reason you two were put on this case, I guess, was because there are a couple of odd things about the bodies.”

“And those are?” Sam pressed.

“Well, the first is that there is no seminal fluid in the testes. The men are just drained dry of it. There are indications that the victims have engaged in sexual intercourse just before their final moments. For the second thing, I’ll have to ask you how old you think this man is?”

“I don’t know,” Sam shrugged. “In his nineties I guess.”

Charlie gave them a creepy smile. “According to his identification, and dental records, and arrest records; this man is Jules Fergie. He’s twenty six years old.”

They stared at him for a minute, then at the corpse.

“Well,” Cynthia said finally. “He’s really let himself go.”

“How can that be twenty six, he’s decrepit enough to be my great grandfather?” Sam demanded.

Charlie shrugged. “I believe that you are going to have to find the why and how of it. As it is, we’ve been under pressure to give up the bodies for research purposes.”

“Could it be a chemical reaction, like some kind of viral weapon?” Sam asked.

“Perhaps, but you’ve got to ask yourself...why? One would think that the development of such a weapon would be kept under wraps, not used in public like this, nor leaving behind bodies as evidence of its use. If such a weapon were used at all, it would be expected to affect a large group of people, not individual targets.”

“Despite the strangeness of the murders, I think we’ll have to treat this as a normal case. Since the murders were on an individual basis, there has to be some kind of motive behind it.” Cynthia sighed.

“Well, honey tits, if you’ve read the reports already, then you should note there are similarities in victims. First off, they are all male. Second, they are all found naked, or at least with the right equipment exposed, signifying they had sexual congress. Third, the attacks usually occur at night. And most importantly, all the victims had a criminal record.”

Cynthia perked up. “Is that so?”

“Yep, our boy here and the first victim were both charged with accounts of rape. The other was a drug pusher.”

“So, their killer was hunting them, like a vigilante?” Sam pondered.

“Perhaps so, although I’m leaning more toward that word ‘hunter’ you used than your other descriptions.”

“Why is that?”

“Just a theory. You might want to check out check out animal control on your search Detectives.”

“Why?”

“As I said, its just a theory, but you might find out something interesting.”

* * *

The school auditorium where the gymnastics meet was being held was absolutely packed. The family barely had any elbow room in the stands. May was holding her baby Aerin in her lap, who didn’t put up a fuss and seemed to take in the scenery with keen interest. It had been an interesting couple of months since the child was born. Dealing with the doctor had been bad enough after he learned she had been delivered at home. Still, after a check-up she was declared fit and the proper paperwork was filled out. Kevin was certain the doctor was going to find something strange and report it, but it turned out fine. He did notice that Aerin kept her eyes locked on the doctor at all times during the proceeding, which was kind of eerie.

There were a few other things about the baby that unnerved Kevin. For one, he had never seen her cry, at least not noisily or at things that he would expect a baby to cry about. She never made a fuss, yet May was always knew when the child needed a breast or when the diapers needed to be changed. He had asked her about it, but May just gave him a scornful look and told him a mother always knew what her baby needed. It hadn’t helped when the child winked at him over her mother’s shoulder when she turned her back on him.

Then there were her movements. Most of the infants he saw just lay around, moving their arms and legs randomly. It was a major accomplishment for them to learn how to roll over, and then eventually crawl. Aerin, on the other hand, seemed quite deliberate with her movements. She waved her arms and legs as well, but repeatedly and rhythmically. It was as though she were exercising her muscles. Apparently it was working, because in three days after her birth she was crawling. Two weeks after that she was learning how to walk. She never did it in front of visitors though, as though she herself knew that it was unusual.

Speaking of unusual, the strangest thing he had seen her do happened just the day before. He had wandered into the upstairs bathroom to get some relief when he found himself walking in on her using the potty. He quickly apologized and got halfway down the hall when he stopped, did a double take, and ran back to the bathroom. Aerin was giving him an annoyed look as if to ask if he enjoyed invading her privacy. May had been passing by at that time and he called to her and pointed out what her daughter was doing.

“Of course. She doesn’t like sitting in her own excrement. Would you?” She shrugged.

“No, but...she’s a baby! You can’t potty train an infant!”

“Of course not, she trained herself.” And wandered off, ignoring her brothers ignorance.

Aerin smiled at him smugly and flushed the toilet.

Kevin was ripped out of his thoughts as the loudspeaker in the gym kicked in, announcing the next event and participant.

“Next up, on Freestyle, is Caitlin Mage.” It echoed across the gym.

It barely finished its announcement before it was drowned out by catcalls and whistles. Kevin found himself and the rest of his family standing up, applauding, and yelling encouragement down at her. The bars and freestyle were Caitlin’s best events, and always a pleasure to watch. Freestyle was like a dance, and in many ways it was. A song of the contender’s choice, one she had been practicing too, would be played over the speakers, and she would move with the rhythm of the song. Since it was a gymnastics event, she would be required in the course of the song to perform feats of extreme limberness. For the last month she had refused to let any of the family see her practice, wanting to keep it a surprise for the meet.

Caitlin came walking gracefully out onto the mats as the whistles grew louder. It was easy to see why; Caitlin wore her tights well. The fabric was molded to her petite body, revealing all of her nooks and crevices, and I mean all of them. If it wasn’t for the fact that her outfit was a light blue, she could have been mistaken for naked. She strode out unselfconsciously, proud of her body and not afraid of what others might think of it, unlike some of the other contestants who pulled the fabric out of their cracks or tried to pad it in such a way to increase modesty. Kevin noticed that there was a certain tenseness in his sister though, and he guessed that she was fervently resisting the urge to walk on all fours and preen. That would have been a sight, there were already men around the gym that looked about ready to have heart attacks looking at her as she was.

She waited patiently in the middle of the mats for the noise of the crowd to go down as well as for the guy fumbling with the tape deck in the control booth to get started. In moments, music filled the gym. Kevin recognized the song but couldn’t place the name. He heard it in the opening of Date Movie, it went something like ‘My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.’ It was an impressive selection because the beat was fast and the tone it sent was meant to be seductive. She would have her work cut out for her to pull it off.

Work it she did, the second the song got underway she rolled her hips with the beat of the music, gradually spinning around and showing how her ass flexed. Kevin’s jaw dropped, and he felt a couple of fingers under his chin close it again, Eileen was giving him a wicked grin. He turned back to his sister in time to catch her do a double back somersault with no running start. She landed on one of her feet, the other leg slightly raised, then switched them, her legs raising higher with each hop. As her right leg went over her head she performed a half cartwheel that ended up in a handstand. Her hips and chest continued to gyrate as she danced easily on her hands, her legs scissored and bent in the air according to the beat. She then did something that looked damn near impossible. Her legs did the splits in the air and she flipped her body so she was facing forward with her arms behind her. Her body lowered, still doing the splits, so her legs were about six inches above the ground, still being supported by her hands behind her. Her legs then came up over her shoulders and she sort of rolled backward into a ball until her feet hit the mat and her upper body unfolded, her hands now free, all without any other part of her body touching the floor. She did the typical gymnast posing stance after that miracle as the crowd applauded. Then she went back to her routine.

The rest of the workout was pretty light in comparison to the moves that she had pulled off before. No one seemed to mind though, because her body gyrations had become more attention getting than a strippers. She had did the splits, hugged the mat a few times as she performed more limber moves, and then she did her grand finale. As the song came to an end, she did a chain of somersaults, about ten in a row, and then did one mighty back flip and landed gracefully in the gymnast’s pose. The applause deafened out the judge’s score.

* * *

Up in the stands, there was one who was not applauding, and looked upon Caitlin with hungry eyes. He had been infatuated with the girl for years, but only in the last one had his fascination reached a height of manic obsession. As of late she had become more teasing, her movements sleeker and sexier, it drove him mad. She had to be doing it on purpose, she knew that he was watching her! She was showing off for him, just for him! It was why he was now looking upon her with hurt and anger. She was performing in front of a crowd, showing off her beautiful body that belonged to him. He felt pride at the thought of all the men drooling over what they could not have but was destined for him, yet anger that she was cheapening their special moments by showing off. When they were together, he would make her give up this gymnastics nonsense, except where it applied to their bedroom.

Zack Townsend had been Caitlin’s neighbor for several years. He was two years older than her, and had first seen her when she was twelve. He remembered the day so long ago that he began on the course of his destiny. There had been music playing, and he peeped over the backyard fence to see the pretty young girl dancing away. He couldn’t stop watching, her movements sparked things in his body that at the time he barely understood. He watched her get older and develop from a little girl into a young lady. She remained petite, her breasts not getting much larger, but she developed curves and an ass that nearly stopped his heart in desire.

After a year of watching her, he learned that she began to train in gymnastics. At first Zack was ecstatic, here was a chance to see her in action. It was a delight to watch her jog daily past his house or perform stretching exercises in those tight spandex outfits. He began following her to practices and meets. One of the best days of his life was when she had left her gym bag unattended and presented him with the opportunity to steal her used outfit. His first introduction into the pleasures of masturbation occurred with his face buried in the sweat-stained crotch of her leotards.

Zack smiled, here it was several years later, and he still had that outfit. No doubt she had outgrown it by now, although he could swear that her scent remained permeated in the fabric. Down on the floor, she was toweling off, and getting a drink. She looked very happy. But how happy could she be, without him being in her life yet? They were soul mates!

Her family came down to the sidelines to congratulate her and offer their praise. Zack scowled, angry that they had so much of her attention. It was then that Kevin arrived. Zack’s fists curled up so tight that blood dripped from under his nails. The bastard, the hated bastard! The one who had denied him Caitlin so long ago, when she hadn’t been quite ready for him.

At the time, his obsession still only an infatuation, Caitlin was fourteen and was entering the peak of her beauty. Zack had confronted her and asked for a date, but she came up with some lame excuse that her parents wouldn’t let her until she was sixteen. Zack had to admit, after the fact, that he had gotten a little carried away. He had gotten angry with her, and told her that she was a teasing slut, that she thought she was too good to be his girlfriend. He didn’t mean to frighten her, after all, she was his beloved, his soul mate, she didn’t understand they were meant to be together. She had run, and he had tried to make her understand, but then it happened.

Kevin, that nerdy older brother of hers, he had come out after hearing all the screaming. The bastard made a nuisance of himself, yelling at Zack for upsetting his sister, all while he was trying to persuade Caitlin of the truth. So Zack hit him, punched him good and hard right in the stomach. Nothing had ever felt so wonderful, until Caitlin smacked him one. As he was stunned by this, Kevin had picked up a large rock and had threatened to throw it at him. Zack was furious, but knew better than attack again. He accused them of incest; he believed them to have committed incest. The nerd was taking liberties with his girl! Zack stormed off, leaving the sickos to themselves.

He had avoided her for months after; the humiliation had been great, especially after Kevin’s parents had told Zack’s mom what had happened. Zack couldn’t believe Caitlin could have been so cruel to do that to him. But as time passed, he came to realize that she was still young, still so immature, she had yet to come to terms with her destiny. But now, there was something different. Surely it was the sign he had been waiting for to claim what was rightfully his.

He watched as she hugged her parents, and then her cursed brother. Kevin was still a stick in the gears of fate; he would have to be gotten rid of somehow. The anger was growing stronger in him. Zack stormed out of the gym, not bothering to stay and watch the rest of the meet. He had revenge to acquire.

* * *

Upon graduation, Sandy Wittager had applied for a job at the local library, and much to her surprise she got it. The library rarely hired new applicants, especially just out of high school, but she got hired as an assistant for initial training. Sandy had been thrilled; she had always had a deep abiding love for books. They were the closest friends that she had ever had.

Sandy was a shy and attractive girl. She had long brown hair, small perky breasts, and some killer hips. Unlike many nerd girls, she knew that she was pretty. It was one of the reasons that she did what she could to hide it, wearing baggy figureless clothes and a pair of thick glasses rather than getting contacts. She was aware that as an attractive specimen of the female persuasion, and being a shy one as well, that it attracted the wolves of the male persuasion. She was scared when one of those guys tried to ask her out, knowing that they only wanted one thing and would bully her into getting it. Fortunately, she had the will to say no and say it in such a way that gave the impression it wouldn’t be worth the hassle to bully her further.

The library also had another attraction to her; it served as a sort of memorial. Sandy blushed as she glanced around at the rows of books, feeling that special tingle of hotness as she remembered. She had lost her virginity in a library, the school library, or at least the computer room inside the library. She had lost her virginity and she had lost it wonderfully. She had dreamed about what losing her virginity would be like. She had heard horror stories about peoples first times, as well as wondrous accounts of passion from considerate first timers. She had hoped for something special and perhaps pleasurable. Kevin blew all of her expectations out of the water. In the span of an hour she had turned from a shy waif into a super wanton woman, cumming and cumming again. For months when she went to bed she would masturbate herself into a stupor just reliving the memories.

Unfortunately, that first time had proved to be the last time. Kevin’s best friend, Eileen Richard’s parents had been murdered that evening. She had ended up moving in with Kevin’s family. Sometime while he was comforting her, he had apparently confessed his feelings for Eileen and so they ended up as a couple. As disappointed and jealous as Sandy was at the news, she was happy for them both. She knew she couldn’t compete with Eileen. Although the two girls were similar in feature enough to almost be taken for sisters; Eileen didn’t wear glasses, she dressed sexier, and she had a dynamite ass that would short out an old man’s pacemaker.

Sandy shook her head, best not to dwell on the thoughts. They just made her depressed that it wasn’t her with Kevin. Not to mention it wouldn’t do to get all hot and bothered in the library, something that was frequently difficult not to do. As she cleared her mind, she noticed that it was nine o clock. It was time to momentarily stop sorting books and start closing up shop. She left the front counter to begin rounding up people.

It seemed that the place was mostly empty of patrons, finding only the two other librarians on duty also making the close up sweep. However, at the back of the building where there were some study tables, there was one customer. Sandy made a beeline straight for her. As she came close to the woman, she coughed to get her attention. Sandy froze when the woman glanced up at her, their eyes locking.

Sandy’s heart began to beat rapidly and the moist tingles that haunted her throughout the day surged into a rapid heat. The woman had the most entrancing bright green eyes she had ever seen. She seemed to be of Native American descent, what with that long shiny gorgeous black hair, her almond shaped eyes, and her skin color a light red. Her full sultry lips seemed permanently locked into cute pout while she was in a neutral expression. Her body, oh god, a supermodel would commit murder just to have a figure a tenth as perfect as this woman’s was. She wasn’t shy about showing it either, dressed as she was in a short skirt and a midriff T-shirt sans bra. Sandy’s eyes wandered over those long smooth thighs, traveled up her taut tummy, and rested on the generous B cup breasts that had no hint of sag. Sandy noticed the woman’s nipples seemed to perk up in her shirt the more she gazed at them, they were mouth watering! Sandy was shocked; she never had lesbian tendencies before. Nevertheless, she felt herself wanting this woman in the worst way, almost as bad as that day she just had to get Kevin inside her. Sandy managed some self-control.

“Uh, it’s closing time.” She whispered.

The woman turned away, stacking up the pile of books she had been pouring over. She looked up again with a shy wisp of a smile.

“Thank you, I...lost track of time.”

“Happens all the time, don’t worry about it. Did you find what you were looking for?” Sandy gestured at the books.

“Wha...oh, no. I’m sorry. They were all...inaccurate.” The woman sighed.

“Inaccurate?” Sandy asked, picking up the books so she could reshelf them. The selections were about nosferatu and Count Dracula, as well as a copy of the necronomicon. “I certainly hope so. This is some pretty intense reading here.”

“I...I’m writing a paper.” The woman blushed.

“I hope you have luck with it. Would you like to check one of these out?”

“No...I’m done with them. I don’t think I can find what I’m looking for here.”

“Well, you could always try the Internet.”

“Inter...net?” She seemed to be confused.

“Yes, the library has access to it upstairs. Research only, the administration frowns on, er, special types of entertainment.”

“I see.”

“If you come back tomorrow, I can set you up.”

“For this inter...net?”

“Yes, I suppose I could show you right now, but we already turned the computers off and it is closing time.” Sandy apologized.

“Computers?”

“Is something wrong?”

“What? No, I’m fine. I’ve got to go.”

“Hey.” Sandy said as the woman stood up. “I hope I don’t sound too forward. You seem a bit frazzled and out of it, but I was wondering...well, I get off in about ten minutes so...would you like to go for a coffee? You know, I mean, you seem to need a friend.”

The woman seemed taken aback, and panicked. She was backing away, shaking her head.

“I...I...I’m sorry, no. I’ve really got to go. Maybe some other time. Uh, bye.” She quickly took off; leaving Sandy stunned in her tracks.

“Shit.” She mumbled under her breath. “I think that came out the wrong way.” Sandy squeezed her thighs together as she felt the special tingles. “Or did it?”

* * *

Cynthia pulled the squad car into the parking lot in front of the Crowley High gym. There weren’t many cars there; the two that interested her was a van and a AAA service truck. She barely got ten steps away from her own vehicle when a blurred form shot forward and nearly knocked Cynthia off of her feet. Someone’s arms were clinging to her neck as they were swinging around for a bear hug.

“Cynthia!” Caitlin squealed, clinging to the policewoman like a monkey. “It’s been so long, why don’t you visit us?”

“I need to breathe Caitlin.” She briefly hugged the girl before attempting to pry her off. By this time Sam had come out of the passenger side and was chuckling.

“Laugh all you want big guy.” Caitlin warned. “Because your turn is next.”

Then she suited action to her words and flung herself on the large officer, forcing him to support her body with a hug of his own as her feet were dangling a foot off the ground as she clung to his neck.

“Hey guys, what’s up?” Kevin greeted, coming up after seeing his sister’s enthusiastic welcome.

“You tell me.” Cynthia gestured at the service truck next to the van.

“You came for this? I thought you were homicide, not...”

“We heard the call on the scanner and the Mage family name came up, so we volunteered to look into it.”

“Ah, well.” Kevin turned back toward the van. “Some jerk slashed all four of our tires and the spare while we were watching Caitlin’s meet.”

“Nobody saw this? I don’t suppose the school as security cameras?”

“I’m afraid not.”

“Hmm, chances are pretty good that he’ll get away with it then, unless a witness pops up. We’ll file a report, but without a lead, that is probably the best we can do.”

Kevin sighed. “I thought that might be the case. At least my parents are insured, your report should smooth the path for that.”

“We’ll get right on it.”

Eileen came up and joined them as she saw the officers that had come and answered the call.

“Hi, haven’t seen you two in awhile. Been keeping busy?”

“Like you wouldn’t believe.” Cynthia nodded.

“Too tell you the truth Kevin,” Sam added. “We had an ulterior motive for answering this call. We’ve been working on a case that has some unusual elements to it and we hoped you might be able to shed some light on the subject.”

“Unusual? How?”

“We were hoping we could take you to the station and have a look at it yourself. After we get done collecting the information for your report of course.”

Kevin reached over and hugged Eileen close to him; he had an unnerving sense of foreboding. “I suppose I could come, I’ll have to tell my parents.”

“No problem. We’ll be done here shortly.” Cynthia and Sam walked off to chat with the service man and Kevin’s parents.

“What do you think this means?” Eileen asked Kevin.

“I don’t know, hopefully nothing that has to do with us.”

“Yeah, we’ve got enough problems as it is without that world getting involved.”

“I’m sure everything is going to be fine sweetie.”

The two shared a long heartfelt kiss while Caitlin stared with mounting envy, bordering on jealousy.

* * *

Twenty minutes later Kevin was sitting in the back of the squad car as they made their way toward the station. The officers had decided to catch up on the news, not wishing to discuss their current case until they arrived.

“So, you and Eileen living happily ever after?” Sam joked.

“Oh, she’s great, beyond great.” Kevin beamed.

“I sense a ‘but’ in there somewhere.” Cynthia noted.

“I love Eileen, there’s no one I’d rather be with. But you’re right; there are a few troubles. It turns out that she has family.”

“I thought she had no living relatives?”

“Neither did she, but as it so happens, she had an aunt and a couple of cousins.”

“By your tone, you don’t think very highly of them.”

“They didn’t exactly give a good first impression. They hadn’t even come to the funeral. The first we heard of them was when they showed up at the will reading.”

“What happened?”

“Eileen’s parents left everything to Eileen. The house, the cars, all of the possessions on the property, all of the money in savings and trust, just about everything that didn’t go toward funeral expenses and taxes. That’s when the trouble started. When this woman heard that decision she got up and started bitching about being the sister and that some of that stuff belonged to her.”

“The last will and testament is a legal document, she shouldn’t be able to do anything about it.”

“You’re right, she shouldn’t, and in the end we’ll likely win because the law is in our favor. But the problem is that her husband is a lawyer, and they contested the will to the court. The estate is being held by the state until the legal matters can be resolved. Eileen can’t even so much as lay a finger on one of her mother’s dresses while this is being held up.”

“Ouch.”

“That’s not even the worst of it. You know that hefty life insurance policy that Eileen’s parents set up?”

“The one with the double indemnity clause in the case of murder. Yes, we had to make a report to prove that there was no foul play among the recipients of the policy. What about it?”

“They added that to the suit. They made a big stink about me being the one that killed Eileen’s parents so I could get my hands on my girlfriend’s money.”

“That’s preposterous!”

“I know, but that money is also being withheld as well until the court comes to a decision. Without that policy, or the funds she would have gotten from the estate, Eileen is broke. So far, my parents have been shelling out the cash for her lawyer. Eileen’s aunt has made an offer whereupon she’ll drop the charges if her family gets 70 percent of the take.”

“I wouldn’t go for it. It sounds like Eileen will win it all in the end.” Cynthia pondered.

“Yeah, and her aunt knows it. That’s why her husband has been delaying the court process as much as he could. I think they’re trying to bleed my parents out of their available funds in hopes that we will have no choice but to settle or lose legal representation.”

“We’d like to help out...”

“But if you start funding us, it will look suspicious considering you were the officers that were at the scene of Eileen’s parents deaths, as well as the ones who had solved the murders. The murderer who, by the way, was conveniently shot to death by the officers in question.”

“There is that.”

“I’m sure the two of you will get a summons eventually, if we can get the aunt’s husband to stop bottlenecking the process. You’ll have to testify about the murders and the evidence involved.”

“We’ll do what we can. We wish you luck. Ah, we’re here.” The squad car pulled into the station.

* * *

Kevin stared down at the body of the old man. The corpse had a funny expression on his face, one that might have been mistaken for a scream of terror, but Kevin recognized it as something more primal. Sam and Cynthia finished their explanation.

“Twenty six years old?” He asked.

“That’s right.”

“And there were two others, just as young, in which the same thing happened to them?”

“Exactly. There’s more, a colleague of ours asked up to check with the animal control department.”

“Really, why?”

“He didn’t say, but we did. As it turns out, there have been some inexplicable animal deaths as well. There’s been a bull, a stallion, a bunch of large dogs, and that’s just within the city limits. There could be more cases out in the woods outside of city limits, such a deer and bears and the like. All of the animals are male, all of them are of extreme age.”

“That is weird.”

“So, I don’t suppose you’ve heard of anything like this? Maybe there’s a connection with you-know-where?”

Kevin sighed. “You’ve been there just as long as I have guys, so you should know about the inhabitants as well as I. I’m sure there are tons of different creatures that we haven’t encountered on Mystania.”

“But you have a guess?”

“Yes, I have a guess, but not one from our adventure last year. The only source I can base my guess on it from my fantasy readings. I think we are dealing with a succubus.”

“That sounds familiar.”

“It ought to, they are one of the more familiar fantastic creatures. A succubus is a female demon who sucks the life force out of men through sexual congress.”

“That does seem to fit the situation. Other than the effect of the victim’s aging, the corpses are those of healthy men. There should have been no reason for them to just keel over.” Sam pointed out.

“So it is a succubus, oh goody. Now what?” Cynthia sighed.

“I didn’t say it was a succubus.” Kevin shrugged. “I’m just saying that it could be a succubus. According to the generic description of one, it just fits.”

“Generic description?”

“In fantasy novels, elves, fairies, dragons, wizards, and the like are all common elements. However, each Author has their own special take on the rules of those species. What could be a creature of vast evil on one Authors world could be a wise benevolent being on a different Author’s world. The personalities, cultures, and powers of any given race are open to interpretation. However, there is a generic description given among some of the more popular species, such as dragons being oversized lizards, or dwarves being short and stocky. In this case, succubae sucking out life force through seduction. But Mystania, as we’ve seen, is a world in which just about everything is sexual in nature. If whatever or whoever is causing this murder spree did in fact come from Mystania, it could be a different species that has an effect similar to a succubus.”

“Alright.” Cynthia huffed. “Let us suppose for the sake of argument that this is a succubus. How does one stop it?”

“I’m not really sure.” Kevin said sheepishly.

“What?”

“Most of the stories I’ve read that had a succubus involved was basically porn. In porn, it is generally a common fact to let the most highly sexed individuals win so the reader can get straight to the spank material. I suppose you can try to exorcise one, but the details are vague.”

“Ah, that’s just perfect.”

“Do you think whatever is causing this did come from Mystania?” Sam asked.

“I don’t know. I felt something weird while May was giving birth, but I’m not entirely certain.”

“She give birth two months ago?”

“Yes, she did.”

“That fits the timeline of when these attacks first started happening. I don’t suppose you’ve noticed anything unusual lately?”

“Depends on what you mean by unusual. May’s kid has passed the weirdness bar on several occasions, but other than that things have been normal.”

“Just be careful then, if the murderer is from Mystania, chances are they’re looking for you. Be on guard and call us if you see anything suspicious.” Cynthia handed Kevin a card. “That is our personal cell phone numbers, I mean it, we want to hear right away.”

“Okay, I’ll be careful.”

“Be sure that you do.”

* * *

It wasn’t long after Kevin had left with the officers that the van’s tires had gotten replaced. When they got home, Caitlin went straight to the shower, practically peeling off her tights on her way up the stairs. She luxuriated under the hot water pouring over her body. Working out at the gym and competitions never failed to arouse her, probably because of the tight outfits digging constantly into her most intimate regions. Not to mention it didn’t help that her dancing had taken on a much more suggestive theme as of late.

Her fingers worked the soap in all over her body, but they focused on heading downward. As her tired muscles were just starting to relax under the hot spray, her fingers had already entered herself and were tentatively exploring. She leaned back against the wall and hunched her hips at her invading digits, not bothering to hide a loud moan. She took a moment to adjust the showerhead to spray against her clit. Her hips suddenly jerked a couple of times, her ass slapping against the wall, as her body shuddered through a miniature orgasm.

Caitlin sighed with frustration as she turned the shower off and reached for a towel to dry herself. She didn’t know why she bothered to masturbate anymore. Sure, it felt good when she was doing it, but she could never seem to reach completion. It felt like she was always reaching for a pleasure that was just near her grasp, but she couldn’t grab hold of it. Sure, she would get off, but it always left a feeling of dissatisfaction because she hadn’t quite reached that lofty goal. Often it had caused her to be irritable, and on several occasions she had almost considered giving up gymnastics because of how worked up it got her. Once, when she had the house to herself, she spent the majority of the day fingering herself and using makeshift dildos to finally scratch that itch. She had cum so many times that day, but in the end all she had to show for it were a bunch of sore muscles and a continued feeling of dissatisfaction.

Caitlin knew the reason for these feelings, but she hadn’t wanted to say anything. She had resolved to find a solution her own way. Now though, clad only in a towel and staring at her frustrated image in the mirror, she realized that she had had enough.

“Meow?” She both asked and answered her reflection. Nodding, she left the bathroom and headed down the hall.

She knocked on the door to her brother’s room. Technically, Eileen was boarded in the spare bedroom, but she only went in there when she was looking for an outfit that she hadn’t stored in Kevin’s room. It was their parent’s way of pretending that their son and his girlfriend weren’t regularly fucking each other on a nightly basis. After a few seconds the door opened and Eileen was looking curiously at her. Eileen was dressed for bed, wearing nothing but a fresh pair of panties and one of Kevin’s T-shirts. When you considered that Kevin was about the same height as Eileen and quite scrawny, the shirt did little to give any sense of modesty, especially since in bulged in areas that would have inevitably laid flat on Kevin. Caitlin blushed as she thought how pretty...no, how sexy Eileen looked. It was no wonder her brother desired the girl so much, aside from Eileen being intelligent and kind.

“Is something wrong Caitlin?” Eileen asked as her eyes traveled the length of Caitlin’s body, hidden only sparingly by a bath towel.

“I think so.” She whispered. “Can I come in?”

“Sure, you know you can talk to me anytime.” She let Caitlin in and shut the door, then went over to the bed and patted it to let the girl know to sit next to her. Caitlin nervously complied; she licked the back of her hand and brought it up to her bangs to wash herself.

Eileen knew the girl must have been nervous about something. Kevin had mentioned that while she was a catgirl, she had been allowed to go feral for near over a day. Since she had become human again, it was a struggle for her to unlearn some kittenish behavior that had melded into her psychology. She was getting better at it, but still acted like a feline whenever her emotions became too strong.

“You seem flushed.” Eileen pointed out.

“I masturbated in the shower.” Caitlin peeped.

“Oh...er, I see.” Eileen was flabbergasted, that had come out quite blunt. “I suppose that was...er, enjoyable.”

Caitlin began to sob, something that shocked her more than the girl’s blunt admission to self-pleasure. She hugged the girl close to her and rocked her as she got it out of her system.

“I tried, I tried but I couldn’t. I didn’t want to tell you. I didn’t want to bother you with my problems.” Caitlin sniffled.

“Come on girl, its okay. Tell me what’s wrong.”

“I didn’t enjoy myself, not like I should. I think there’s something wrong with me.”

Eileen still held her, not sure what she could add to that. She waited for an elaboration.

“Did you know, did Kevin tell you...about, before your rescue?”

“You mean, did I know that you and Kevin were intimate with each other?”

“Y...yes.”

“I know about it. Strangely enough, the fact that he made love to you bothered me less than the fact that he fucked all of those virgins. Even when he didn’t have a choice with the virgins but chose to be intimate with you on his own.”

“Yo...you weren’t jealous?”

“Well, a little I suppose. Mainly when I was damn near out of my mind with lust and Mthule began playing cruel psychological games with me.” Eileen shuddered in revulsion at the memories.

“Since we got back home, Kevin hasn’t touched me.” Caitlin seemed about to burst in tears again. “Not that I mind, of course...well, actually I do mind, but...I didn’t want to come between you and Kevin so I didn’t protest. Why would he want his baby sister anyway when he’s got a goddess like you?”

“Hush, don’t go degrading yourself like that, you are a very desirable woman. I’m sorry if Kevin seems to be giving you the cold shoulder...”

“No, its not like that, he treats me like he’s always treated me. Its just that, he’s so restrained in...you know.” She lowered her head. “I tried to ignore my feelings, my desires for his attention. I tried to go back to thinking of him simply as my brother. But every time I’m around him, I keep thinking about those times, and it makes me feel so warm inside.”

“I can understand that.”

“The thing is, I’ve tried to get over him, but masturbation doesn’t seem to satisfy me like it should. It just makes me feel as though there is something missing. At first, I thought it was just the sex with a living person. So I went out on a few dates with some guys that had been asking me out at school. I...uh, let one of them go all the way with me.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah.” Caitlin blushed hard. “It was a disaster. He pawed at my crotch through my jeans for a couple of minutes, pulled my pants down and roughly massaged it for another two, then he freed his crotch and pushed himself into me. It was awful, he barely slid the full length inside before he squirted up into me, didn’t even stop to use a condom. Then he got mad at me because I made no pretense to even pretend to enjoy his fumbling. He said it made him seem unmanly or something, as if he needed my help for that.” She said bitterly.

“I’m sorry.”

“I was better off masturbating. I stopped dating after that, none of the guys really appealed to me in a special way. With Kevin, sex was much different. He was attentive to my needs, he made sure to play with me until I couldn’t help but want more of him. He had better stamina too, and he knew how to set a pace so he didn’t shoot off so quickly. And technique, oh god, sometimes he could woo me with his body and make me feel all feminine, and then there were other times when he just unleashed the beast in me.” Caitlin sighed dreamily.

Eileen joined her. “Oh, tell me about it. It’s hard to imagine that he had been a virgin himself just before he became the D’hrrtv. I thought he might have learned his skills from the thousand women he had sex with over those few months, but all of them had been unskilled virgins as well.”

Caitlin giggled, wiping away a tear. “I suppose he had enough practice to learn his way around a woman’s body. I think he also picked up a few tricks the previous D’hrrtvs left in that downloaded encyclopedia inside his brain.”

“I suppose the Tome did come in handy for more than wizardry.” Eileen leered. “But back to the subject at hand, I have a feeling that you have something you want to ask me?”

“Well, I don’t really know how to ask this without making it sound bad, but I’m kinda on a short rope here. Don’t feel obligated or anything, you can say no and I’ll figure something out, mrrrroew.”

“You might as well spit it out before you stress yourself Caitlin, you just meowed.”

“I’m sorry, it kind of slipped. Its just that, I was wondering...would you let Kevin, you know...fuck me?”

Eileen smiled. “I’m sure he’ll want to do something more meaningful than just fucking you. I don’t have any problem with it honey.”

“R...rrreally?”

“Of course, he cares a great deal for you. If you need him to release your tensions that bad, I’m sure he’ll oblige. I’m secure enough in our relationship that I’m not worried about losing him.”

“How can you be so certain?”

“When you’ve personally been inside your lovers mind, it tends to bleach out any doubts one might have.”

“Oh, thank you Eileen. You’re the best friend I’ve ever had.” Caitlin’s eyes lit with excitement and she bounced around, but then she paused and pouted. “Er, but there could be a problem. If I ask him for sexual favors I’m sure he’ll turn me down. He’s too worried about displeasing you. Could you, um, tell him about it? To, er, see what he thinks.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll have a talk with him. Hey, I got a better idea, why don’t we share!”

“Share?”

“Yeah, we can set up a time for intimacy and then surprise him with a threesome. Wouldn’t that be something, we could handcuff him to the bedposts and all of a sudden his sister comes in and starts fellating him.” Both girls giggled hysterically at this thought.

“It sounds wonderful.” Caitlin paused, a worried frown appeared on her face. “But are you really comfortable with...another girl being present while you doing these things with Kevin?”

Eileen smiled sexily. “Perhaps I one time I might have been repulsed at the idea, even more so at that thought of lesbian sex. However, during my imprisonment in Mthule’s palace, there was a servant elf girl that kept me sane in a most pleasant way. When you are in need and your options are limited, it is amazing how much some experimentation can open your mind. It probably explains the rampant homosexuality that occurs in prisons. What about you? Are you revolted by the idea of girl/girl love?”

Caitlin was flushed; she twiddled her fingers a little and whispered.

“No, not really. I had a brief lesbian encounter with a woman named Nadia shortly after landing on Mystania.” She laughed shyly. “If you ever get an opportunity to mate with a snake woman, you should try it, they do such wonders with their tongues.”

“That sounds like fun.”

“It was. So, uh, if we do this threesome thing. You were going to...” Caitlin trailed off.

“When I suggested we share,” Eileen elaborated. “I didn’t mean just that I wanted to share Kevin with you, but that I would also like to share you with Kevin.”

Caitlin gasped. “You mean that you...”

Eileen lifted her hand and gently stroked her fingers against the side of Caitlin’s face. The girl shuddered as a heat flowed through her body.

“After Simela’s lessons, I began to appreciate women more. You have no idea how many times I’ve looked at you and wondered what it would be like to make love with you.”

“I...I have felt the same. But I...I thought you would think I was some kind of pervert if...”

“If anyone is a pervert, it is me. Every time I see you in those tights, performing those stunts out on the mat, it gives me naughty thoughts. Heh, I’m even still a bit horny from watching your performance this evening.”

Caitlin chuckled. “You have no idea of what it does to me to be the one doing that performance.”

“Perhaps I should find out.” Eileen’s hands traveled from Caitlin’s face down to the towel. “May I?”

Caitlin nodded, and with a gentle tug the bath towel fell away, revealing her nakedness to hungry eyes. Eileen’s hands trembled sliding along the shoulders and moving downward. They cupped and caressed Caitlin’s small quivering breasts, the nipples visibly hardened upon her touch.

“These are nice.” Eileen choked, her breath coming out ragged in fear and excitement from taking this friendship to a whole new level.

“Thank you.” Caitlin gasped. “Your touch is, your touch is...I want more of it! Please, feel me!”

Eileen let an instinctive need take over. As she was caressing her lover’s breasts, she leaned forward, her mouth slightly open. Upon unspoken request, Caitlin leaned in as well, until their mouths joined in a kiss. It was sweet and soft, unlike anything that either of them had before. They explored it, cherished it, let it linger and melt them, and then when they were done with it, they kissed again. They built up feverishly, insistently, invading and assaulting. They opened their mouths and let their tongues dance, their lips sliding together and enclosing them. Sometime during all of the, Eileen had somehow ended up on her back, Caitlin was lying atop her, their chests pressed together as they made out. Caitlin’s hands were running through Eileen’s hair, while Eileen was rubbing as well as pulling against Caitlin’s back, mashing harder together. She didn’t want to stop, neither of them did. The kiss just felt so right.

Eileen suddenly arched her back and let out a loud gasp. Caitlin’s bare thigh had wormed its way between her legs and rubbed against her inflamed panty clad sex. Whether by accident or design, she didn’t care, and once again met the girl’s searching kiss. She did return the extra favor and let her explorations go further, her hands brushing against the younger girl’s butt. With a taut cheek in each hand she gave it a squeeze, making it Caitlin’s turn to gasp out for breath.

“I want you so much!” The athletic girl demanded.

“Take as much as you want.” Eileen smiled, kissing her again. She couldn’t get enough of those kisses.

For one brief moment of distraction, her shirt was peeled off of her. Her bare breasts jiggled for a second as the constricting fabric released its hold. Caitlin stared with hungry eyes for a moment before leaning down and licking the neck. Her tongue darted and slid along its side and into the crevice at the center. It trailed down further, entering into the cleavage where it then took a detour and slid along the underside of Eileen’s left breast.

“That tingles! It feels so sensitive there.” She moaned, breathing harder.

Caitlin chuckled, continuing to tease the bottom rim of the breast, licking into the nooks where flesh joined. She saw that Eileen’s arousal had gotten to a point where if Caitlin weren’t careful, she would put her eye out. Deciding to have mercy, she went upward, her tongue coming up to circle around the large erect nipple. She gently bit down on it.

“Oh god!” Eileen cried as the girl began to suckle. Her hips ground more fervently against the other girl’s thigh. So she brought up her own and slid it upward between Caitlin’s legs. The girl jerked as though an electric shock went through her, and then she started to hump against Eileen’s thigh. Trickles of warm juice trailed down her leg. Caitlin suddenly pulled back.

“I’ve got to taste you!” She backed away, breaking most of the physical contact much to both of their dismay. As she moved, she grabbed the bands of Eileen’s panties and slid them up over her long legs. The older girl’s fragrance was all over them, so much for a fresh pair of panties.

Caitlin’s face went to the source of that fragrance, noticing how puffy and dark her lover’s pussy was. She slowly licked it, so delicious, she dived right inside. Eileen jerked, barely able to stay still, her crotch was on fire. It was all she could do to avoid grabbing the girl’s head and smothering her into her pussy. Caitlin was drinking from her the same way she had seen cats lap at a bowl of milk, with quick sharp jabbing motions that scooped up the fluid. Her tongue even felt tiny, although she was probably using just the tip. When her clit was suddenly assaulted, nearly causing her to have convulsions, she figured it was enough.

“Stop Caitlin! Turn around, I want you too!” She demanded.

Caitlin did not stop, but she did crawl over until her legs straddled her face. Eileen noticed that the girl’s pubic hair was so light and sparse that she might as well have not had any at all. She wondered what it had looked like when she had been a cat. Putting those irrelevant thoughts aside, she reached up and grabbed the girl’s butt, bringing it down. Her tongue slid deep into the groove of her sex.

“Mrrrow!” Caitlin purred as the long tongue slithered deep inside her. It seemed that a snake woman wasn’t the only one that knew how to work it.

They feverishly ate each other out as they built toward their release. Just as she was about to cum, Caitlin yanked her face away from her treat.

“I want to try something, please!”

“I suppose, but hurry up, I was almost there!” Eileen begged.

Caitlin swung around so she was facing her lover. She grabbed her thigh and spread her legs. Then Caitlin did something that her flexibility training paid off. She locked her legs with Eileen until both of their mounds pressed into each other, then she bent forward and grabbed her back so their breasts mashed together.

“I’m taking you like a man!” Caitlin laughed.

“Oh yes girl, fuck me, fuck me like a stud.” Eileen cried, half joking, fully aroused.

Caitlin jerked her hips, humping against her. Eileen gasped, the girl was not kidding, the way her lips parted it almost felt like she was being taken by a man. She instinctively grabbed her ass and pulled her harder against her sex, humping back wildly. It reminded her back of the old days when she was just coming into her sexual maturity. Back then, just after she had turned the lights out and went to bed; she would straddle her big soft pillow and hunch her cunny against it until she had a really nice feeling. This though, felt a hundred...no, a thousand times better than that early fumbling of youth.

“Caitlin, I’m going to cum, do me harder.” She gasped.

“Yes, I’m almost there, keep pushing.” Caitlin replied.

Caitlin’s lips suddenly crushed against her own, to which she eagerly returned. She exploded; white light burst in her head as her body convulsed in a powerful orgasm. Caitlin seemed to be going through the same thing as her pussy locked against hers, hot fluids bathed their crotches. Muscles tensed and vibrated, screams were drowned out by frozen lips on lips. It seemed like it would never end!

But then, just as suddenly as it started, both girls felt like limp noodles, and fell exhausted onto the bed. They couldn’t say anything for a few minutes as they tried to catch their breath.

“Wow.” Eileen mumbled.

“Oh, Eileen, thank you.” Caitlin began to cry again, this time happily.

“No need for that, I loved it too. Kevin is going to be in for a big surprise. Between the two of us, we’ll kill him.”

“Mrrrr, we wouldn’t want to break him.” A soft purring sound come from Caitlin’s contented throat. “But that wasn’t what I was thanking you for.”

“Oh.”

“I came Eileen! I came and I really enjoyed it! I mean, I felt, I feel satisfied, like those times with Kevin.”

“Satisfied huh? So you don’t feel up to another round.” Eileen teased, her fingers brushed along Caitlin’s hip.

Caitlin shuddered at the contact. “Mmm, meorw, yes, I would like some more please.”

Eileen grinned, and pulled her into another embrace, stealing yet another kiss. God she loved this girl, almost as much as she loved the girl’s brother. No, she would not have any problem with sharing, none at all.

* * *

Up on a rooftop Demoni, or Dee as she preferred to be called, stretched her wings. With a wingspan of twenty feet, they got cramped easily. She eventually got them settled and wrapped them around herself. She was hiding in the shadows, or more accurately, her body was transparent and ghostlike. She was hidden from all but the most sensitive of mortal eyes.

She was thinking, something that she had been doing quite a lot of as of late. But as usual, her thoughts did not bring her answers to her questions. Not to mention, her thoughts kept drifting to that attractive girl in the library. It was quite a shock to look up from her research and be captivated by a mortal’s beauty. A longing went through her that had scared her. Dee forced herself to stop thinking about it, knowing that her wishes would not be fulfilled and that she did not deserve for them to be fulfilled. She resolved not to go back to that building of knowledge, the risk was too great.

She returned to watching the Mage residence. Every night since she came to this world she would come and spy. Every night she wanted to enter the house. Every night she wanted to finally get some answers to her one burning question. But with all of her resolve and desire, she could not bring herself to the simple act of ringing the doorbell. She wasn’t sure how to go about asking the question that drove her existence.

Dee sniffed the air, her kind having much more sensitive senses than mortals. She could scent the presence of the D’hrrtv in the house, but also know that he was not currently there. Another scent caught her though, one that her kind was extremely sensitive too, the scent of sex. It was the smell of woman, two to be exact. It was a happy smell; not one mixed with uncertainty, just pure joy, and love. Dee was envious, knowing that she would never have that luxury in sex.

Her nostril’s flared and her eyes narrowed. There was another scent, a darker one, of arousal, of a male. She crept along the rooftop until she could get a view of the D’hrrtvs window. She sniffed again; the scent was coming from the next house over. Her eye slits dilated, the world seemed to zoom in close. There was a man, perhaps twenty years of age, peeking out of his window using a pair of spyglasses. He was watching the action going on in the room across from him. There was a strong smell of lust and obsession growing from him that made her skin crawl. Dee was all too aware of the type.

She wondered if she should do anything. She didn’t need to feed at the moment, nor did she desire to get a head start at it. The man was more pathetic than dangerous at this time, Dee decided to let him slide. But she made a note to watch in case there were further developments. She switched off her senses, letting the lovers inside have their modicum of privacy. It was too depressing otherwise.