The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mystania: Crimson Tempest

By Thantos69

Chapter 2

Poor Relations and Strange Tidings

Kevin and Eileen were driving home from the dojo. A few months after they got back from Mystania, they decided that they might as well take some classes in self-defense. They chose Tai Kwon Do. It was a good idea in theory, but not in practice as far as Kevin was concerned.

Eileen actually caught on pretty quick in the lessons, already up to her orange belt. Kevin, however, was still a white, not even with a yellow stripe across it. He couldn’t seem to quite grasp the basics. Kevin had fought and defeated two wizards and a lich, saving a world and his loved ones in the process. Yet for some reason, he couldn’t get through a set of forms if his life depended on it. His body was still the scrawny uncoordinated husk that it had always been, as graceful as a bull in a China store. While performing his forms he would often trip over his own feet or forget the moves halfway through, and don’t even mention sparring!

“I’m thinking of quitting.” He announced.

“Don’t give up Kevin. You’ll get the hang of it.” Eileen assured him.

“I doubt it. We’ve been at it almost a year. I think the instructors getting embarrassed with me. I’m not learning anything in the class.”

“It’s not that hard, just think of it as a kind of dance.”

“Sweetness, who is it that keeps stepping on your feet every time we go out to dance?” Kevin sighed.

Eileen giggled. “You’ve got a point. Are you sure you want to quit though?”

“After I screwed up my forms the fifth time today, the instructor had that red belt second grader perform it flawlessly to show me how it was done. Do you have any idea how humiliating it is to be shown up by an eight year old?”

To his annoyance, she burst out laughing. “I’m sure it is dear, but afterward when she offered for you to come to her house for some private tutoring and then slapped your ass...”

“That’s not funny dammit. Being hit on by an eight year old is even worse than being shown up by one.”

“You’re robbing the cradle honey, I should be jealous.” Eileen grinned, trying to contain her laughter.

“Yeah, well, it doesn’t matter because I won’t see her again. I’m going to quit and that’s final. I’ll just take up some other form of self-defense. Maybe I can have Sam take me to the shooting range.”

Eileen sobered. “What good is that going to do? You can’t get a gun, especially with all these court sessions we’ve been going through. They still have you on record as a suspect in a murder.”

“I haven’t been convicted, and I have a police report testifying my innocence.”

“I know, but we are on trial now, which would make the paperwork for a license to own firearms more difficult. Not to mention suspicious should it get back to my aunt.”

Kevin sighed. “I’ll just think of something else then.”

Eileen looked away from him. “I’m sorry Kevin. I didn’t mean for you to get dragged into this.”

“Hey now.” Kevin used his free arm to hug her shoulder and pull her closer to him. “This is not your fault. You didn’t even know you had a family before this, and even if you did, you are not responsible for the stupidity and greed of other people.”

“Thank you Kevin.” She leaned toward him and sought his mouth for a kiss, he obliged her and enjoyed five seconds of bliss before he nearly creamed a Sedan that had stopped in front of them.

Eileen giggled again, once more in better spirits.

“I better not tempt you anymore if you’re going to drive like a maniac.”

“Give me another kiss and a twenty car pileup won’t bother me at all.”

“Silly ass.”

“I love you.”

She gave him another kiss and forgot the petty concerns of the world around her.

* * *

Kevin groaned as they pulled into the driveway and saw a blue Toyota van parked in front of the house.

“Speak of the devil.”

“I wonder what she wants.” Eileen scowled.

“Everything I bet. I wonder how long she’s been here?”

As they entered the house, they heard the muffled sounds of conversation. Kevin recognized his parents’ tone of voice. It was a ‘I don’t like you but I’m going to be polite about it’ kind of tone. When they were in that kind of mood, they usually made pointless small talk to distract them from the ever increasing desire to rip the other person’s head off and use it as a soccer ball. To Kevin’s dismay, his parents were forced to use this tone much more often as of late.

Kevin was just about to suggest to his girlfriend that they sneak up to his room while she was distracted, but he was too late. As soon as the front door closed, the woman just seemed to materialize out of the kitchen.

Eileen’s aunt, Helen Howe, was a very striking resemblance to Barbara Streisand. She seemed to take just as much care of herself as well, considering that Kevin had never seen her in anything but designer clothes, an expensive looking hairstyle, and freshly manicured nails. He had tried to find some resemblance to Eileen in the woman, but so far had come up short. As a woman in her late forties, despite how good she took care of herself, her figure was nothing to compare itself to Eileen. The hair color was wrong, suffering so much under multiple dye jobs that one could not tell what its original color might have been. Her eyes were cold and calculating, and gave him the opposite feeling of what he experienced looking into Eileen’s. About the only resemblance that he could tell was that on the rare occasion that she actually smiled and meant it, that smile matched that of her niece.

“Darling!” Helen crowed upon seeing Eileen standing in the doorway. She glided over and gave her a hug. Eileen stiffened immediately.

“What are you doing here?” Kevin asked, making absolutely no attempt to offer any politeness in his tone like his parents.

“Can’t an aunt come and visit her only niece?” Helen told him coldly, still holding onto Eileen who was trying to struggle out of her grasp as discretely as she could.

“I suppose not, considering how friendly you’ve been with her throughout her life. All those birthdays and Christmases you attended. That time when you helped her get ready for the school dance. Oh wait; hold on, I forgot, that was MY parents who did that. Silly me.”

Helen let go and put her hands on her hips, glaring at Kevin. “My relation with Eileen is none of your business.”

“Perhaps not, but her happiness is.”

“Oh, is that why you killed my sister, to make her happy?”

“That’s enough!” Eileen snapped. “If you came here just to make more false accusations on my boyfriend, you can leave.”

“I’m sorry, that was rude of me, seeing how I can’t prove anything yet.” Helen smirked. “But no, I came here with some news that might make both of us happy.”

“And what is that?”

“My husband and I have spent the week doing our figures, and we think we can reduce the settlement to half.”

“What?”

“We split the take fifty/fifty. I consider it a generous offer, since you obviously don’t have a family to support.”

“You filthy gold digging...” Kevin growled, but stopped when Eileen grabbed his arm.

“I don’t have a family...yet. My parents left everything to me Helen, for my future and my children’s future. You only reduced the settlement to half because you know that the law is on my side.”

“Don’t be such a greedy tart. I need something to remember my sister by, since she was so cruelly stolen from me.” She darted a pointed glare at Kevin.

“Greedy? You didn’t even come to the funeral!”

“I didn’t come because I was too wrought with grief, I’ve told you that before.”

“Too grief stricken to attend a funeral but not enough to sue your sister’s only child because you weren’t happy with the will?”

“I didn’t come here to listen to your impertinence, I came here to make you a generous offer. Now are you going to take it or leave it? I’m not going to be so kind again.” Helen snapped.

“I’m going to leave it.” Eileen glared.

“Then for your sake, I hope your boyfriend’s parents don’t run out of money before this sees trial.” Helen sneered.

“Get out of our house.” Kevin ordered.

“I will, just as soon as Brian and Jacey get done with whatever they’re doing.”

“You brought your kids with you!”

“Of course, they wandered off a little while ago, to use the bathroom I think.” Helen smirked.

“Shit!” Kevin took off running, leaving behind Eileen, Helen, and his seething parents. He bolted up the stairs, taking two at a time, then ran down the hall to his room. He flung open his door just in time to see Brian Howe lift the large ornate mirror off of his wall.

“Hey!”

Brian was startled by the door slamming open and Kevin shouting, he let go of the mirror. The frame hit the floor and the glass shattered, sprinkling into the carpet. Kevin stared open mouthed in horror at the ruination of the most prized possession of his collection.

“What is wrong with you?” He yelled, rushing over and grabbing the frame from the boy. There didn’t seem to be any damage to the frame itself, but it was going to be extremely expensive to refit the mirror with glass.

“I was just looking at it. You didn’t have to scream at me.” Brian said defensively.

“I just bet you were. Tell me Brian, how were you planning on getting this out of the house? You can’t stuff a large antique mirror in your pocket.”

“Hey, I wasn’t stealing it shithead. I told you I was just going to look at it.”

“Oh, sure, just like you were only going to look at those two dragon figurines you filched last week, or my crystal paperweight?”

Kevin was angry. His parents should have known better than to let Helen’s kids wander around without an escort. Both of them were just as bad of Kleptomaniacs as their mother, except that they weren’t all that good at it yet.

“I’m not a thief.” Brian told him.

“That’s right, you just happened to find those items. I know, some other thief took them out of my room, got bored and left them in our front lawn, and you found them there and took them for yourself. Is that the story?”

“Wow, its like you’re a psychic.”

“You bet I am, and I’m having another psychic moment, turn out your pockets.”

“No.”

“I said, turn out your pockets!” Kevin grabbed him and began to search him. As soon as he did so, Brian reached into his back pocket and pulled out a small black box. Within that box contained the only possession that he valued more than the mirror. “You son of a bitch, give that back.”

Kevin lunged for it; Brian laughed and danced back, keeping the box out of arms reach. He waved it around enticingly.

“Come on nerd, work for your jewelry.” Brian mocked.

Kevin roared and made to tackle him, which caused Brian to momentarily panic. He threw the box hard at the window. Kevin froze with horror. He wasn’t worried about it going out the window as the glass was closed, and he knew the box wouldn’t break through it. However he noticed that the box was heading straight toward the cocoon hanging in the corner.

“Oh god no, please no!” Kevin whispered and watched in slow motion as the box inched ever closer to its target. Kevin willed the box to veer just a little out of the way, to miss the cocoon entirely. A sharp buzzing appeared in the back of his head, and distracted him from noticing that the box hit the window an inch away from the cocoon.

Kevin rushed forward and inspected it, not seeing any signs that it was damaged. He breathed a sigh of relief. That was until he saw the tip of a knife reach up to poke at it.

“Ew, what is that thing?” Brian asked.

Kevin grabbed his arm, pulling him away from the window. “You leave that alone, you’ve caused enough problems as it...hey, that’s my faux Egyptian dagger craft knife.”

“I found it, it was just laying out in the yard.”

“And I suppose the ring you threw was laying out there too instead of being buried in my sock drawer.”

“Man, you are good.”

“Get out of my room!”

Kevin pushed the boy toward the door and Brian finally got the hint. Kevin followed him long enough to see him hit the stairs just after his sister Jacey, who by the look of things had been sniffing around the room where Eileen kept her stuff. He stood at the top of the stairs as he heard his parents herd the unwelcome guests out of the house. He didn’t leave until the sound of an engine starting and revving made it clear that they were backing out and on their way.

Kevin sank to the floor with relief. That had been a mercifully short and pleasant encounter compared to other visits from Eileen’s greedy relatives. Still, the jolt of fear he had gotten when Jill’s daughter was about to be hit with a ring box was enough to exhaust him. As far as he could tell, it was due to hatch any day now.

As he sat his head buried between his knees, he barely acknowledged that Eileen had come upstairs and sat down next to him.

“Rough day.” She said.

“All I wanted to do when I got home was take a shower.” Kevin sighed.

“Me too. Still, they aren’t going to spoil that. Want to take one together? I’ll soap your back if you soap my front.”

Kevin pulled his head up and looked at Eileen’s mischievously grinning face. He couldn’t help but return the grin.

“And you girls accuse us of having a one track mind.” Kevin quipped.

“Funny, I don’t remember hearing any complaints from you.”

“Sounds tempting, but before I even think of taking a shower, I’ve got to clean up a mess that larcenous little rat made in my room.”

“I heard a noise earlier.” Eileen stood up as Kevin got to his feet. “What happened?”

“You might as well come in and see.”

The two entered his bedroom, and Eileen gasped as she saw all the glass shattered across the floor.

“Oh my god.”

“Now you see why I’m not to keen on taking a shower first, I might come in here and step on a shard.”

“Kevin, that’s horrible. He broke your mirror! That is going to be very expensive to refit.”

“It could be worse, he almost damaged Jill’s cocoon as well.”

“The little bastard.” Eileen spat. “At least Jacey only tried to wander off with one of my necklaces.”

“I suppose I’ll go get a broom, dustpan, and vacuum cleaner. I’ll be back and soon we’ll take that shower.”

As Kevin ran off to get the cleaning supplies, Eileen decided to get started by grabbing the larger pieces of glass and putting them in the trash can. She was careful not to cut herself, who knew what kind of bacteria was crawling on the ancient piece. As she was making her way through the pieces, she stumbled across something odd. It appeared to be an envelope made out of thin leather. It looked very old, and she supposed it would have to be in order to have been stuck behind the glass all this time. She made a guess that this letter was older than the industrial age, when paper became a common and easy thing to make. It gave her thoughts of the pony express, or dare she dream, medieval Europe? There was a wax seal on the back, although there was no identifying crest, just a pressed circle. It was odd, back in the days where wax seals were used, the knowledge of literacy was held primarily by the aristocracy and would always have an identifying family crest.

Kevin returned as she was looking it over and she handed it to him. He took it without saying anything and examined it for about a minute.

“This was in the glass?”

“This is wild. I wonder how old it is?”

“I don’t know.”

“Shall we open it?”

“We don’t even know who its for. Wouldn’t that be a major breach of privacy?”

“I would think that whoever the letter was intended for is long dead. Besides, why stick this behind a mirror? It doesn’t really make much sense. Unless, maybe its kind of like a time capsule.”

“In which case it belongs in a museum.” They thought about it for a moment. “Should we open it?”

“I don’t see why not.”

“I mean, if it does need to be put in a museum, shouldn’t it be in its pristine state.”

“Maybe, but wouldn’t the contents of the envelope be more informative to history than a blank envelope with a featureless seal. Besides, its my mirror, no one can fault me for being curious and opening this before deciding to turn it in to a historical foundation.”

“Alright, I admit my curiosity is roused. Let’s see what it says.”

Kevin broke the seal on the letter. Apparently, the envelope itself was the letter, for as the seal was released, he could fold out the envelope and read the very short message that was written inside. The message was as shocking and confusing as it was short. Kevin read it aloud to emphasize an understanding.

Kevin,

You should be more careful with your possessions.

By the light,
Lord Som

As soon as he spoke these words, the letter ripped from his hands and plastered itself to the inside of the mirror. Thousands of shards of glass levitated out of the carpet, as well as the large chunks in the trash can. They all converged on the frame at once. Kevin thought it was going to rip through the mirror frame, but instead did something odd. The glass seemed to melt, giving off an appearance of mercury, similar to the substance of the villains in the last two terminator movies. The liquid mirror rippled as it settled into the frame and then solidified. Two dumbfounded expressions were reflected back in its surface.

Kevin reached forward to touch it.

“Do you think that’s a good idea?” Eileen grabbed him.

“I have to test it.”

“But, that was magic.”

“You think?”

“There shouldn’t be anymore magic though. You gave it up remember?”

“I know, but this didn’t come from me.” He touched the mirror, completely solid; nothing tried to suck him in. “Well, this saves me on a hefty repair bill.”

“That letter was addressed to you. How did they know the mirror would be in your possession when it broke.”

“I don’t know, it seems to be a repair spell, maybe the name on the letter changes to reflect on current ownership.”

“But you don’t really think so.”

“Not really.”

Kevin pulled his fingers away, immediately the glass was filled with light, causing the two to jump back. But still, nothing tried to grab them and pull them inside or anything. Instead, there was but a single image in the mirror. It was a book, an extremely absurd book.

“Sorcery for Dummies by Haman.” Eileen read as the image disappeared.

“Sorcery for Dummies? You’ve got to be kidding me.”

“Maybe the mirror wants you to find a copy.” Eileen shrugged.

“Could it at least have picked a volume that I would take seriously. There’s a big jump from something like the Tome of Ascension to a How-To-Dummy book.”

“I kind of got the impression that it was more a volume of history rather than a practical application of sorcery.”

“A history of sorcery for dummies?”

She shrugged again. “It might be worth checking out. I am curious. What do you want to do?”

“Hmmm, right now, I want to take a shower. The book can wait. You coming?”

“Not yet.” Eileen grinned. “But I suppose that depends on you. Race you to the bathroom?”

* * *

It was mid-afternoon the next day before they decided to do anything about the book, or even remembered it at all. Once they had gotten in the shower, they had barely soaped up before Eileen leaned against the wall and pulled Kevin toward her. The moment he got situated inside her, the two forgot all other concerns. As with most of their sexual encounters, it all became a sort of passionate blur. At some point they must have left the shower, dried off, and fell into bed to continue their lovemaking, but they could not recall doing those things. The lust they had for each other told them that they were fucking nonstop. As it was, the bright sun shining onto their faces through the window waking them up finally gave them the awareness that they had stopped.

Eileen fought off the urge to rub her crotch. It felt pretty sore in a pleasant sort of way. They must have been rather rough last night. Nevertheless the tingles brought comfort to her, and she had been humming happily all through breakfast that morning. Kevin’s parents seemed a bit quiet that morning, giving her the impression that they had heard them going at it last night. Eileen blushed a bit as she tried to recall whether she did any screaming or dirty talk in her fit of passion.

“That good is he?” May smirked as she breastfed little Aerin.

“I don’t know.” Eileen quipped back. “You seemed to be a fountain of knowledge, why don’t you tell me?”

May paused and shared a look with her daughter, then answered.

“Fourteen times, that is good. I might have to try him out myself.”

Kevin spit his Cheerios across the kitchen.

“Relax, little brother, we were kidding.” Both May and Aerin gave him wolfish grins, Aerin winked.

Eileen had to stifle a giggle. Kevin hadn’t been very comfortable around his older sister since she had given birth and gotten her awareness back. She seemed to give off the impression that she knew too much and wasn’t inclined to tell, except at the most unsettling times. She also knew that Kevin was even more weirded out by his niece, which was understandable. Eileen might have been more uncomfortable around the infant too, but to her the baby was rather easy to take compared to her other experiences in Mystania.

At about noon, Eileen suggested they take a walk down to the library to see if there was a copy of the book. It was about an hour’s walk from their house, but Eileen wanted the exercise. Caitlin, having no school that day, wanted to tag along. As the perky girl joined them, Eileen felt a wave of guilt. She had intended to talk to Kevin the previous night about Caitlin, but she had gotten a tad sidetracked.

‘And what a detour.’ She thought as a warm flush filled her and re-ignited her sore loins.

Still, Caitlin hadn’t pressed her for a threesome with her brother. Instead, she had seemed pretty happy the last couple of days since the two of them shared their bodies. Eileen wondered if Kevin’s eyes were glued to the energetic girl’s tight ass as her own were. Caitlin came back to them after she had skipped ahead and grabbed both of their hands, content to make a Caitlin sandwich between the two of them. It spurred a few more naughty thoughts in Eileen’s head.

Yet despite the pleasant memories and sensations she was feeling, there seemed to also be a kind of creepy coldness. Eileen glanced around and noticed that someone was staring at them. It was that neighbor boy; she couldn’t recall his name. The guy gave her the creeps. He always seemed to be conveniently nearby, at least when Caitlin was around. She noticed how he stared at Kevin’s little sister, filled with a bit of hunger that she didn’t believe was at all healthy. He gave the impression that he was angry whenever he spared a glance at Kevin or Eileen, even more so at seeing their joined hands.

“Ignore him, he’s a jerk.” Kevin whispered, sensing his girlfriend’s unease.

“Whose a jerk?” Caitlin asked.

“Don’t look, you’ll just encourage him.”

“It’s Zack isn’t it?”

“Yeah, afraid so.”

“What is up with that guy? He stalked me throughout puberty, then gave up, now he seems to have started up again. It really pisses me off. I’d like to go kick him in the balls but he hasn’t really given me a reason yet to do so.” Caitlin hissed, baring her teeth.

That answered Eileen’s question about whether or not she was oblivious to the guy’s attentions.

“He stalked you during puberty?”

“Yeah, when I was twelve or thirteen, he asked me for a date, went kind of ballistic when I declined. I don’t really want to talk about it. Just ignore him like Kevin said, he’s not worth getting worked up over.”

They dropped the subject.

* * *

The library was downtown and part of a huge cluster of businesses; several of which were abandoned as more profitable locations opened up or natural selection wiped them out. The place was an eyesore, and Kevin figured that it would have been torn down and replaced long ago if the historical society hadn’t made a fuss about the destruction of the old time architecture of the failed buildings. Even now there were restoration attempts to get some use out of the buildings and most of them were used for city jobs and charity organizations. Although there was the occasional outlet furniture store, clothing shops, and even a couple of cafes.

It was out of one of these cafes that Kevin ran into two people that he desperately did not want to run into. Before he could turn to the others and discretely get them to change route, he was spotted.

“Kevin!” Shouted Bethany Thomas.

“Ah crap.” Kevin groaned.

Bethany Thomas and Michael Doncrastor made a beeline for their group. Kevin tensed up, expecting a fight and knowing that he would be on the poor end of it. Michael was still as buff and muscular as ever. As a failed white belt, Kevin knew his chances were not good if it got physical. Maybe his girlfriend could beat him up?

“Hey Kev, what’s up?” Michael boomed as he joined them.

“Nothing, just going to the library. Er, look, about the...”

“Hold on man, hold on. I’m not here to threaten you or anything. So you don’t have to try your magical whatever on me.” Michael held his hands up.

“Uh, well...”

“The truth is, we saw you and we wanted to thank you.”

“Er, what?”

“It’s true.” Bethany cut in. “At first we were disgusted and humiliated by what you did to us, but after awhile, we began to see why you did.”

“Uh, you did?”

“Yeah.” Michael continued. “After you made me submissive and caused Bethany to publicly mistreat me, I lost quite a bit of respect. You know, being the butt of the joke kind of made be realize how other people felt when I picked on them. I lost my taste for football because many of my teammates were just how I used to be. Also, since my mistress here seemed to favor men of higher intellect, I decided to focus on studying. Most of it is still over my head, but can you believe it, I found I have a knack for computers.”

“You don’t say.” Kevin was flabbergasted.

“Oh yes, I’m saving up to go to a technical institute. I want to be a programmer, its pretty exciting.”

“Sounds like it.”

“Oh, and I also wanted to thank you for not making what you did to us permanent. As we learned our lessons, your spell seemed to wear off.”

“It did? Uh, was this about a year ago?”

“Yeah.” Bethany grinned. “I think so, my man is fully functional. And get this, we’re engaged! Can you believe it? The weddings in April, you can come right?”

“I don’t see why not. Hey, what about Tina, I thought...”

Bethany giggled. “We’re not leaving our mistress out. She moved in with us. We found we kind of like the kinky lifestyle. And she has such a delicious pussy...oh my god, I can’t believe I said that!”

“Sounds like mistress will have to give you a spanking when you get home.” Michael laughed.

“Don’t tease slave, or I might give you one too.”

“Uh.” Kevin stammered.

“Ah, he’s blushing honey, we’ve embarrassed him.” Bethany chuckled. “Come on pet, lets go home and let them be about their business. Later Kevin.”

The two of them wandered off, leaving the party to stare until they were gone.

“What was that all about?” Caitlin asked, instinctively pawing the back of her ear.

“Remember that day when I came home all bloody and beat up?” Kevin asked.

“Yeah.”

“Well, Michael there is the one that did it too me. That was also the night I had got my powers, and well, I sort of got a bit of revenge the next day.”

“What did you do?”

“I turned Bethany into a slut who was only attracted to people she considered nerds and lesbians. I also made her abusive to her boyfriend but made it so they couldn’t break up. I turned Bethany’s friend Tina bisexual and made her a mistress to Bethany. And I shrank Michael’s pecker to the size of a marble and only made him able to get off by being abused by Bethany as well as curbing his violent impulses.”

“Whoa.”

“I was extremely angry at the time that I did it. But after awhile, I just felt guilty about it. I was intending to change them back, but I forgot to before I lost my powers.”

“It seems to have worked out though.” Eileen shrugged.

“Yeah, maybe the spell wore off when I stopped being the D’hrrtv. The harpies that had been corrupted by Malek turned back into the winged women when he died, so it might be like that.”

“I suppose, but why does Michael still refer to Bethany and Tina as mistress?”

“Psychological conditioning?”

“Maybe he likes the idea of being a slave to the women.” Caitlin purred.

“It doesn’t really matter.” Eileen pouted. “Just so long as they don’t plan on making any trouble for Kevin. Now come on, there’s the library.”

The library seemed to have been an afterthought. It was located in one of the abandoned buildings that was sandwiched between two identical buildings, divided only by a flair of architecture and a wall preventing passage between buildings. It was three stories high, made of brick and concrete, and was ugly as all get out. Kevin had always wondered if the library had been located somewhere else before and had something happen to it that forced the city to stick it here. It seemed out of place.

Still, the inside had been remodeled to give it a serene homey feeling, making it seem like a place of solitude rather than the tomb that the outside conveyed. The old building had painstakingly been fitted to accommodate the twenty first century, complete with central heat and air as well as Internet connection. There were rows upon rows of books, the shelves taking advantage off all the possible floor space without creating an awkward clutter.

“Kevin?” A pleasant female voice called, taking his attention away from the shelves.

Kevin gulped as he recognized Sandy Wittager. He hadn’t been avoiding her since he got back from Mystania, but he hadn’t gone out of his way to seek her out either. Once he started officially dating Eileen, being in Sandy’s presence was awkward. Especially after Eileen had confessed on spying on the two of them when he had deflowered Sandy in the school library.

“Hey Kevin, I don’t see you here often.” Sandy greeted, striding purposefully toward them.

“I, uh, found a second hand bookshop and usually buy books there.” He said sheepishly. “I didn’t know you worked here.”

“Oh yeah, I just got on a few months ago. Isn’t it great, they don’t hire that often! Come here, you lug, give me a hug.”

“Uh, I...”

Eileen smirked; figuring the cute librarian was just searching for an innocuous excuse to press her breasts against her boyfriend. She wasn’t worried, and was amused at Kevin’s befuddlement as he tried to think of a way out of it. Kevin was so cute when he was embarrassed.

Before he could think of a face saving excuse to decline, Sandy wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a big hug. All of a sudden, it felt like a big painful bomb went off inside his head, nearly sending him to his knees. Sandy too seemed to spasm as a strong jolt went through her.

What we have taken, we now return!

What the hell was that? Taken? The room spun around a little as he staggered backward, not realizing that the embrace had ended. It only took him a few moments to recover.

“Wow.” Sandy shuddered, her eyelids flickering and her knees wobbling. “Where did that come from?”

“Are you two alright?” Eileen asked, looking very concerned as her boyfriend shook his head to clear it.

Caitlin sniffed the air and gazed directly at Sandy, she involuntarily licked her lips. There seemed to be a primal scent building that even her inferior human nose could pick up.

“What? Oh yes, I’m fine.” Sandy chuckled. “Must have been some static electricity. Whew, that was a jolt though.”

“Kevin?”

“I’m alright honey.” Kevin replied. ‘It doesn’t feel quite like someone just forced a band saw across my brain.’ He couldn’t help thinking.

“So, back to business I suppose. Is there anything I can do for you?” Sandy smiled as she recovered nicely.

“We’re looking for a book.”

“In a library? Imagine that.”

“Ha ha, do you have a copy of ‘Sorcery for Dummies’ by Haman?”

Sandy raised an eyebrow at this. “You’re kidding right? Gee Kevin, if you’re interested in the occult, perhaps you should start with a volume that’s obviously not so cheesy.”

“Nevertheless, it’s the one that I’ve got to find. Don’t ask me why. Do you have a copy?”

“I don’t know, I’ll have to check our database. Wait right here, I’ll go fetch it if we have it.” Sandy quickly took off.

“No problem.” Kevin replied, making a great effort not to stare at her ass as she bounced away. Neither Eileen nor Caitlin felt obligated to follow that restriction.

“So.” Drawled Eileen. “In a library, and running into Sandy. Brings back memories doesn’t it?”

Kevin sighed.

“Maybe you can ask her to show you the computer room.”

“Alright, that’s enough. Jesus.”

“Come on Kevin, I’m not jealous anymore, I think its kinky.”

“What are you two talking about?” Caitlin asked, her curiosity peaking.

“Oh, nothing much, just that I caught your brother having sex with that sexy librarian in the school computer room last year.” Eileen giggled.

“What, for real?”

“Yep.” “Ah, big brother, you lucky stud.”

“Dammit, I said that’s enough. It’s awkward as it is being in the same room with her. Especially since we haven’t really spoken since it happened.”

“Mrrrr. That’s not very nice of you. You should make up to her. Hey Eileen, think we should invite her over to play?”

“I think it sounds fun, she does look hot. What do you say Kevin?”

“You can’t be seriously proposing a threesome!”

“Foursome!” Caitlin corrected proudly.

Kevin gave her a weird look, then shared it with his girlfriend.

“I really need an aspirin.”

“Spoilsport.” Eileen stuck her tongue at him.

“Yeah, what man wouldn’t want to shack up with three hot girls all eager to share?” Caitlin purred.

“If you can handle nine hundred at a time, surely you can satisfy three.” Eileen suggestively rubbed up against him.

“You know, sometimes I can’t tell when you two are joking.”

“Whoops, we made big brother blush.”

“Yes, he is a nice pink, but I think we can work him into a healthy scarlet. Don’t you Caitlin?”

“I’m up for the challenge, I know, let’s talk with Sandy and compare his techniques with our own.”

“Oh look, here she comes, whip it out stud muffin and see if she has a good recollection.”

“Sandy.” Kevin yelled out just a little too loudly and stepped forward away from his feverishly giggling companions. “Found the book?”

“Yes, here it is.” Sandy said, reaching him and handing him the volume. “It’s the only copy the library had. What are they laughing about?”

The girls only giggled harder.

“Er, private joke, don’t ask.”

He tried to ignore them by focusing on the book in his hands. The cover was just like any other ‘for dummies’ volume. He felt kind of silly holding it. There seemed to be nothing special about the book. He opened it and read the introduction.

INTRO

As Kevin opens this book, he is astonished to see his own name, Kevin Mage, printed neatly in the intro. He is totally flabbergasted by this phenomenon. Kevin is sorely lacking the logical conclusion that the best place to hold the special information of a powerful magical society is in a volume that no one in their right mind would take seriously.

Kevin is so shocked from reading this strange introduction and wondering if it is really talking about him that he can’t look away from the pages. Even though three sexually insatiable hotties are impatiently awaiting for him to finish. So this intro must come to an end. All right Kevin, you can look away now. Ignore the fact that this goes on for several more pages. Very well, you leave me no choice. I shall recite the recipe for Haman’s famous avocado chip dip.

First you get a tub of whip cream, two sticks of margarine, a clove of garlic, some avac...

Kevin slammed the book shut.

“This is it.”

* * *

There were hundreds of mirrors mounted on the walls, all of them were glowing and showing scenes throughout Mystania. Each mirror was manned by one or two of the fey, whose job was to watch and remember. Only one mirror had remained inactive, mounted on a large pedestal in the middle of the room. It was the only mirror that did not receive any pictures, until now.

Moonbeam watched over it, the jumble of pictures confusing and chaotic. She could not make sense out most of what flickered past. All she knew was that this was the world in which the D’hrrtv lived. She wondered how he could stand it.

Hands came around her breasts and she shuddered at their touch. Moonbeam spread her legs and let her child enter her from behind. The fey, as her master called them, were unique creatures. Vlad was still trying to study them, to find out how they came to be. Because all of them were the product of her union with the master.

Fairies were always supposed to produce fairies. Since there were no fairy males, they could reproduce from the seed of any male creature, but the product was always another fairy. The child did usually take on some aspects of the father, mainly the intelligence or color. Given the selection of mates over several generations time determined how wild a certain fairy line would become. So the emergence of the fey was a bit of a shock to both parents.

Like fairies, the fey were winged creatures and they all came out as a single gender, but that was where the similarities ended. The fey were twice the size of the largest fairy, had needle like teeth, had pale almost transparent skin, and were bald. As for their gender, they all had female characteristics and equipment, but on top of that they also had a male appendage. A very functional male appendage as Moonbeam could have attested right then.

What bothered Moonbeam the most about them though, was that they all looked exactly alike. Fairies were some of the most diverse creatures on Mystania in terms of appearance, which was not surprising considering the vast array in the choice of parentage. The fey however all looked the same, right down to color, facial build, and even breast and hip size. Moonbeam never gave them names, not even during cocoon development.

Moonbeam moaned as she gripped the rim of the mirror in front of her. The fey behind her thrust hard a few times and unloaded its seed inside her body. Then it took off just as quickly as it had joined her. In the few moments Moonbeam allowed herself to recover, another fey flew up behind her and proceeded to take up what its sister had just finished. Moonbeam accepted the attention graciously.

The fey produced sperm. But what Moonbeam considered shocking was that it seemed to be the only sperm that couldn’t get her pregnant. As far as her and her master could tell, from tossing a variety of female creatures into the fey’s midst, the sperm wasn’t making anything pregnant, not even other fey. If something happened to Moonbeam, the fey were doomed to extinction.

It almost seemed as though the fey sensed this. They were creatures that had a deep need for touch, to feel the contact of their own kind. The only time you only saw one of them was when it was on its way to join another. It was more than just coital activities, of which there were a lot; there was the simple actions such as holding hands, rubbing each other’s back, hugging, resting their heads on the others shoulders, or simply sitting very close to each other. Watching them for very long filled Moonbeam with inexplicable sadness. So she rarely objected when one of her children wanted to touch her and join in coitus. In truth, she thought it was pleasant to be able to enjoy a bit of maleness inside her without becoming pregnant.

She twisted around so she was facing the fey as it pumped inside of her. She grabbed its generous breasts and pinched the nipples while leaning forward and licking along its neck. The fey all seemed to have the same pleasure buttons, and this one gripped her ass hard and squealed as it unloaded into her depths. She didn’t let it go as it softened inside her, she simply cooed and stroked its head gently as it snuggled close. Its large eyes perpetually on the brink of tears, like a frightened child. It must have been an amusing picture, seeing something twice her size trying to crawl on her lap. It quickly fell asleep.

Moonbeam turned her attention back to the now active mirror of Earth. It had yet to show Kevin, but with enough time she could probably focus on him. The mirror hadn’t worked since Vlad’s daughter stole off in the portal. The fact that it was working now must had been that something was strengthening the connection between worlds. Perhaps some magic born of Mystania must have been used over there. She would have to tell master, he would reward her greatly for this news. She stroked her now empty crotch in anticipation. Being mounted by the fey was pleasant, but nothing compared to the majesty of her master’s cock inside her. She lived to serve.

* * *

Sandy was finished closing up the library. An hour after it was closed to the public, she had spent the time shelving all the returned books and entering some new ones in the computer system. It took her longer to do it than it usually did because she kept having distracting thoughts.

Seeing Kevin after so long had been a shock to her. She had thought she had gotten over him and that one fantastic afternoon, but she had been wrong. One look at his face started up small fires in her belly. If his girlfriend hadn’t been with him, she might have done something really awkward. Sandy sighed wistfully, Eileen had looked as gorgeous as ever, and there was no way to compete with that. It was best that she put Kevin out of her mind.

She was finding it harder than usual to do so. When she had given him a hug, something unusual had happened. A shock passed through her and assaulted her brain, and in that brief moment, she relived the entirety of her only session as his lover. It was a wonder how she was able to hide the massive orgasms that poured through her body. She had been thankful that she had worn jeans instead of a skirt and that she had worn panties. Sandy had sprayed female ejaculate into her undergarments, something that would have been difficult to explain had she gone bare along with a skirt. As it was, the rest of her shift had been uncomfortable while wearing her soaked clothes, not to mention how horny she still was. She couldn’t even find the time to sneak off to the bathroom to diddle her button because her boss always seemed to have something else for her to do whenever she acquired an iota of spare time.

A part of her was angry with Kevin. She resented how he had made her feel so wonderful, making slight promises to return for more pleasures, and then leaving her to go to another woman. She was irritated by how much she still wanted him, and how innocent contact could bring such a powerfully erotic charge to her. She didn’t need, nor want, to spend her workday wearing soaked panties.

By the time the last book was on the shelf, the other librarians had already gone home. Even her boss had told her to shut the lights out before she left, and that the doors would lock automatically behind her when she left. Sandy sighed and collected her stuff, ready to leave.

As she left the library, she suppressed a shudder. She didn’t have a car, but the library wasn’t too far from the neighborhood where she lived, so she was accustomed to walking. However, in the late night, walking by the old abandoned buildings gave her the creeps, it was like walking through a ghost town. She didn’t want to admit to the other librarians how much it scared her, lest they think she was some flighty creature who jumped at the least little thing. That was not an image she wanted to project in this trial period of her job.

She froze for a second as she thought she heard something rustling in the shadows. Before she could turn around a dirty hand covered her mouth, filling her nostrils with a nauseating stench. Absolute confusion filled her as she was dragged into an alley between a couple of the buildings only a block from where she worked. She struggled in her assailant’s grip as she regained her wits.

This could not be happening to her! The fear of the night was only supposed to be psychological, it wasn’t fair for there to actually be predators waiting for her. Sandy’s struggling wasn’t doing any good; she couldn’t get any leverage. The man simply hugged her closer to him, breathing his sour breath against her face, and pawed at her breasts as he drug her to his destination.

That turned out to be in one of the derelict buildings. The man had apparently found a way to break inside one and turn it into a cubby hole.

‘Oh god!’ She thought. ‘He’s going to kill me. He’s going to rape me and dispose of me. Why else would he bring me to his hideout!’

She increased her efforts to get away and successfully managed to stamp the heel her shoe onto his toes. He bellowed and tossed her away, causing her to lose her balance as she skidded onto the floor in front of him. Sandy barely was able to sit up long enough to try and get back on her feet before tackled her, causing her head to slam painfully onto the concrete below. The man took where he left off and pawed her breasts with both hands; he impatiently ripped her shirt apart at the neck so he could have easier access to her goodies.

Sandy, realizing that her mouth was uncovered, did not waste time pleading. She let out an ear-piercing scream that echoed throughout the building. The man bellowed angry from his hurt ears and slapped her hard across the face, momentarily silencing her from the violence of this action.

“Shut up bitch. Just lay there and take this and maybe I won’t slit your throat. No one is going to hear you from outside.”

“Oh, I don’t know, you’d be surprised.”

Sandy heard the sound of the door being swung open hard as a familiar and sensuous voice echoed through the room. Sandy’s assailant stopped groping her and whipped around with incredible speed. She caught a glimpse of a knife flashing into his grip. But the man suddenly paused, his muscles tense. Sandy managed to wiggle back enough to get a view of the newcomer, and her own mouth dropped.

It was the shy Native American woman that she had met at the library just the other day, and who had disappointed her by not showing up that day. She was much different than the way Sandy had last saw her. Gone was the oblivious woman who buried herself in her work and seemed less than confident to handle social niceties. Instead, here was a proud woman, undeniably sexy and showed a confidence that clearly told everyone she knew she was sexy. She strode purposefully into the room, her hips swaying in such a manner it was making even Sandy drool to watch the display. The man was entranced.

Her clothes left little to the imagination, but what imagination was left burnt searing flames of lust through one’s head. She had on a short skirt that was cut so high it just barely hung down over the V of her crotch. Her swaying hips swished the fabric in an interesting way that threatened to reveal what she was or wasn’t wearing underneath it, but always managed to conceal what one most desired to see. Up top she was wearing a midriff shirt cut to expose cleavage as well as her bare back. The bottom of the shirt hung only a few inches below her breasts. The design of the outfit seemed to add a certain jiggle to her bosom without causing them to flop around. Sandy nearly forgot she was in the process of being raped.

She stopped a few feet away, her hip jutted out to the side and she rested her fist against it. A cute pout crossed her face, mixing a complimentary appeal of innocence with the raw sexuality of her form. Sandy felt an almost uncontrollable desire to stand up and plant kisses on those lips, those promising, ever inviting lips.

“Shame on you, picking on helpless girls who don’t want you when there’s a woman who obviously needs your attentions. Do you like what you see?” The woman posed without actually seeming to pose.

“God yes.” The man groaned, staring at her body.

“Then let the girl go.”

“I...” The man was torn with indecision. “But, if she goes to the police.”

“Oh my, that would interrupt our fun, wouldn’t it.” The woman pouted again. “Very well, she’ll have to watch us. You like having people watch you have sex, don’t you stud.”

“I like it.”

“You love my body.”

“I love your body.”

“No one else will satisfy your lust.”

“No one else can satisfy my lust.”

“You will do anything to have me.”

“I will do anything to have you.”

“Let us test that then, crawl forth on your knees and worship me like a dog.” The woman grabbed a bit of her skirt and exposed a glimpse of her bare pussy underneath. It looked so smooth, as if she had never grown hair there ever. A faint musk emanated that nearly drove Sandy mad, but seemed to be overkill on the man.

He crawled pitifully over to her and planted kisses on her exposed vulva, he murmured praises and homage to her sex between kisses. He didn’t probe her with his tongue, knowing that would have violated this sacred temple of every man’s desire. He lost all care of everything around him that did not involve worshiping this divine sex of the goddess before him.

“That’s a good boy.” The woman said, patting him on the head as musical laughter escaped her throat. “Now heel.”

She lifted a foot and placed it against his forehead. She pushed and he found himself flat on his back. The woman sat down beside him and tore his pants open. Her hand found his aching manhood and wrapped around it, causing it to strain and stretch and grow two more inches in his desire for relief.

“You want me.”

“I want you.”

“I am the only woman you will ever want.”

“You are the only woman I will ever want.”

“No one else can satisfy you.”

“No one else can satisfy me.”

“You will give me your life.”

“I will give you me life.”

Seeming satisfied, the woman swung a leg over his hips and straddled him. Sandy stared in a mixture of emotions as she watched the rapist’s filthy cock slide into the very gates of heaven. She was confused, fearful, and aroused, and discovered a trace of jealousy. Sandy didn’t know this woman, so why did she seem to have such strong feelings toward her. She could barely watch to see her get defiled like this, but she couldn’t look away. She found herself wishing to be the man.

“You will not cum until I tell you.” The woman ordered.

“I will not cum until you tell me.”

It was an absurd command, as the man seemed ready to burst several times over. Nevertheless, Sandy believed it. The man’s scrotum would tear apart from the strain before he would allow himself to spill one drop of seed without his mistress’ permission. Sandy was riveted, she had a feeling that something amazing was about to happen, but she didn’t know what.

The woman seemed to lose herself in the act; her eyes were closed as she shuddered with pleasure. Her breathing grew more ragged with every bounce of her hips against her captive. She was glowing.

Sandy did a double take. The woman was glowing, but not a healthy shade of pink or red to indicate an incredible amount of sexual passion. Instead there seemed to be a sheen of yellow surrounded her, as though she were a light bulb. The brightest part was where their two sexes joined.

“Oh god, what’s happening?” Sandy whimpered, crawling away from the couple.

The woman ignored her as her heavy breathing turned in moans and squeals. Her pleasure built up quickly, and suddenly she exploded with a loud scream of rapture. At that moment, Sandy too let out a scream.

As the woman thrashed in her orgasm, a pair of large lumps bulged on her back and burst. A huge pair of wings shot out of her back and unfolded, spanning out by at least twenty feet. The woman’s skirt raised as a pointed tail slithered out of her spine like long snake. A pair of tiny horns dimpled the top of the woman’s forehead; her eyes turned green and slit like a cat’s. Her feet and hands became claws.

Her shiny black hair and slightly red skin no longer looked to Sandy like she might have been Native American. Seeing the woman in her true form, she wondered how she ever could have thought that. The woman was no angel of passion and mercy, she was a demon. All of the conflicting emotions that Sandy had been battling were quickly overwhelmed by a powerful fear.

The rapist, although he was mounted to her, did not seem to notice. If anything, he tried to force his hips up harder to meet her downward thrusts, striving for a climax that he could not yet achieve. The man was delirious in his frustration and enjoyment. The demon rotated her pelvis hard against him, her tail waving frantically at the sliding meat inside her. Her large wings unfolded further and shuddered. Her hands came up to her breasts and began pinching them underneath her shirt. The strange glowing that surrounded her spread to envelop the man.

“Cum, now!” The demon ordered.

Those were the first words the creature had spoken since she had switched forms. Her voice had changed as well, by a few octaves. It was a feral seductive voice; it had a phonetic effect that made Sandy feel as though someone was successfully and masterfully fucking her ears. Despite her terror of her situation, Sandy felt herself in the throes of a miniature orgasm even though the demoness’ command was not for her.

The effect on the man was similar to a lightening strike. He howled and gripped the creature by her slim waist. He pushed up as hard as he could, attempting to leave not one millimeter outside of her body. Untold spurts of seed cannoned deep into the hellish womb, seemingly never ending. He was completely mad from the amount of sensory pleasures the creature gave him, never wanting it to stop, and never thinking about why he wasn’t stopping involuntarily. The glow surrounding them intensified, but the glow that was surrounding the man seemed to be flowing into that surrounding the demon, making it brighter.

Sandy could not stop watching the horrible display, there was something happening to the man. His hair was losing its color, and his fat seemed to melt away, and his muscles decayed. As his skin became a bit more leathery, Sandy realized that the man was aging at an incredibly fast rate. The creature was fucking the very life out of him, but the man didn’t seem to care, he just tried to bury himself deeper inside as he continued to spurt, wailing occasionally that he was losing the strength to try and push harder. All at once the man’s heart gave out, and the last of the glow had been absorbed, fading into the creature’s body.

Once it was over, the demoness quickly dismounted from the corpse as though it was an unpleasant bug she was trying to brush off. She staggered a few steps away. Her demeanor changed dramatically. She was no longer putting out an aura of confidence and sexuality; instead she seemed uncertain and vulnerable. She looked as though she were about to throw up. The demoness ran to a corner of the building and shoved her head between her knees, her hands grasping the back of her head. Her wings folded around her, as though she was trying to hide herself. Sandy heard great wracking sobs emanating from the creature.

It took Sandy a moment to realize that the creature apparently forgot she was there. Sandy knew that this was her only chance that she had to escape. As the demon sobbed in remorse and self-hate, Sandy slowly got to her feet and tip toed towards the exit.

She was only a few feet away from escape when she heard a rustle. Taking a dare, Sandy nervously looked back at the creature. It was staring directly at her with large glowing eyes that were puffy and wet around the edges.

“Please!” It whispered.

Sandy’s knees locked, not sure what to do.

“Please, don’t hate me!”

A surge of adrenaline, and suddenly Sandy was out the door, running for dear life, faster than she had ever run before. She did not hear the mournful wail that echoed across the city night.