The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mystania: Crimson Tempest

By Thantos69

Chapter 3

The Game’s Afoot

Cynthia Hews walked into the department with her partner. They had ended their shift only two hours previously and were in the process of enjoying each other’s bodies when an urgent phone call from the chief cut them short. They had hastily cleaned up and perfumed to hide the obvious scent of their activities and managed to get back to the station in half an hour. Cynthia was in a bad mood but didn’t show it. Her panties were giving her a wedgie and she hadn’t gotten a chance to cum before the phone call.

Her mood deteriorated when she heard her boss, Chief Roger Zenwick, interrogating the witness. She could hear his voice behind a closed door all the way across the station. The man was a good boss as far as administration and organization went, but when it came to detective work, he had about as much tact as a dressed up Klan member participating in the million-man march.

The first sight Cynthia saw when she burst into the chief’s office was a pretty girl whose head was downcast and was weeping uncontrollably. The chief was screaming about how she was going to go to jail and some of the horrible things they did to people like her in there. If anything, his ranting only made her weep harder.

“Roger.” Cynthia screamed in order to be heard over his own continuous yelling. She got his attention after the third time. She gestured for him to come with her.

They left the office and Roger slammed the door shut behind him and began to yell at them. Eventually, Cynthia managed to glare him down to an appropriate volume that wouldn’t scare the frightened girl in the office any further.

“Chief, I told you over the phone to leave her to us, this is our case.” Cynthia growled. “You look like you damn near traumatized the girl in there.”

“She wasn’t cooperating.” The chief growled. “She wouldn’t answer my questions. Holding back information in a criminal investigation is a crime and it makes her suspect. She could very well be the one who’s doing all this.”

“I highly doubt that sir. I’ll get the witness testimony out of her, but thanks to you its going to be like prying off a wetsuit. You should not have interfered.”

“Dammit Cynthia, you don’t know what kind of pressure the department is under with this case. Somehow the Daily Sun got some pictures of the investigation and stuck it in one of their tabloids. Our city is becoming a laughing stalk and if we don’t get this case wrapped up, and wrapped up NOW, we might have some issues when the city funding comes up next quarter. Do you think I enjoy making cutbacks and reorganization?”

“I understand sir, but yelling at our only witness is not going to speed up the case any further.”

“Very well, you two can get to it. And I better see some results.” Roger stormed off, probably to let off some steam in the coffee room.

Sam had wisely kept this mouth shut through the rant, knowing that his partner had a placating and chastising effect on men when she chose and that he wouldn’t have had anything extra to contribute. Cynthia respected him for his confidence in her.

“Sam, you go find Charlie and see if he can tell you anything new about the recent victim. I’ll have a talk with Miss Wittager here.”

Sam hesitated for a moment.

“Go Sam, she needs a bit of girl talk after what chief jerkoff just put her through. No boys allowed.”

“Okay, fine, I’m going.” Sam lifted his hands and walked off.

“Oh, and Sam, give the little scum sucker my disrespect, would you?”

“I’m sure he would enjoy it more coming from you personally Cyn. Good luck.” Sam didn’t hear her reply.

* * *

Charlie was sitting on a stool and reading a copy of the Daily Sun, pleased that they had posted the pictures that he had secretly sent them. Tabloids were the only news that he read, the more far fetched the better. That was because he knew that the movie ‘Men in Black’ was not far off from the truth in their little joke about the accuracy of such rags.

Charlie had enough connections in the world of the bizarre that he could pinpoint the truth in the hype. The trouble with such material is they took a topic that was mystical, unexplained, or ridiculous and exaggerated it beyond believability. This provided a large income from the scornful people who bought it as a gag or entertainment as well as from the dedicated minority who bought it to read between the lines.

He glanced at the front-page story, which was about a woman who was raped by aliens and had given birth to a two headed Satan worshiping goat. Charlie knew that the alien in question was actually a doctor down in Oklahoma who was experimenting with cross-species genetics and breeding. The goat child had only one head, and had no religious preferences. The goat didn’t even have any human characteristics, which Charlie was sure must have disappointed the man. It was an unbelievable story in itself, but the Sun did an excellent job of hiding any credibility that the mass public might have given it.

The succubus stalks the Earth story was placed on page five, indicating the Sun didn’t even find it all that important. Charlie found that a bit irritating but dealt with it. A few times he thought about going out and hunting the creature himself, yet decided against it. Let some of the other members of the Twilight Shadow have their turn, he was getting tired of the hobby of searching out the supernatural and disposing of it if necessary. Besides, so far this particular succubus was doing an excellent job of pest control.

Charlie heard some footsteps and grinned behind his paper. It was time to get to work.

“Hello Sam.” He greeted. There was a pause, no doubt as the officer wondered how he knew it was him when Charlie had his face buried in the paper.

“Hi, I hear a new body was brought in.”

“Yes, I’m done with it already. Where’s sweet ass?”

“Busy, she told me to send you her disregards.”

“What a feisty little flirt that one is, I’d keep her if I were you.”

“I intend to, now about the body.”

Charlie sighed and flipped the paper aside, getting to his feet and making much theatrics as he headed for the body shelves.

“All work and no play, busy, busy, busy.”

“I’m not thrilled about it either, I don’t enjoy getting my sleep interrupted to investigate a murder.”

“Heh, sleep my ass, you were fucking that little chickadees brains out. Probably didn’t even have time to cum before the chief gave you the shaft eh?”

“I’m not going to dignify that with an answer Charlie.”

“Which is an answer in and of itself. Now then,” He opened a shelf, revealing the corpse of an old man. “Here we are, same as the others. Case closed.”

“Nothing new?”

“There are pieces of DNA from the witness on him, a bit of hair and skin cells lost in the struggle.” Charlie shrugged.

“But you don’t think its her?”

“Doesn’t fit the pattern. The other corpses were completely clean, as though their assailant never shed anything. The closest I’ve found to an identifying mark were the remains of some lubricating oil on what was left of their peckers. Once again, no DNA, the oil might as well have been Crisco. The only thing unique about this instant was that there was a witness.”

“I can’t think of why the assailant would do something like that. If they’ve been this careful of covering their tracks, why would they perform the act in front of an audience and let them get away?”

“Maybe because the attacker was protecting the girl.”

Sam chewed on that idea.

“I suppose that would fit the vigilante theme.”

“Or it could be a bit deeper than that.” Charlie grinned lecherously. “Although the other victims did have criminal records, their killer didn’t go out of her way to hunt those actually in the process of committing a crime. Until now that is. Strike you as odd?”

“You think there’s a connection between the two?”

“Perhaps, you ought to keep an eye on the girl in any case. She might be good bait.” Charlie shut the shelf and went to grab his paper, convinced that the conversation was over.

Sam had a few more things he wanted to say, the top of the list being a retort about using the witness as bait. In the end though, he figured it would be a futile waste of time and left to get some coffee. He wondered if Cynthia was having better luck on her end.

* * *

Cynthia sat in silence as the witness, Miss Sandy Wittager, finished crying in the pile of tissues that had been given to her. As she was waiting for her to recover from the damage her idiot boss caused, Cynthia gave her a once over. Sandy was a very attractive girl. She had a petite and shapely young body, a fresh face, gorgeous hair, and the glasses she wore seemed to highlight her eyes, giving them a heightened sense of innocence and perhaps intelligence. Although she had never done the nasty with a woman, ever since her eye opening experience as a wood nymph she had been curious. The longer she stared at Sandy, she became very curious.

Her eyes widened as she caught a brief whiff of some musky scent. She recognized it as the scent of woman in heat. It was a lingering odor though, old and abated. Cynthia wondered if it came from the girl or from her own frustratingly aborted attempt at making love with Sam.

She decided to get started, as the girl seemed to calm down a bit.

“I’m sorry about the boss. He’s been under a lot of pressure lately. But now its just us girls and you won’t have to deal with him anymore.” Cynthia gave her most reassuring smile.

Sandy just nodded.

“Now then, would you like to tell me what happened?”

She shook her head.

“Come on Sandy, this is important. My boss may have been an asshole about it, but it isn’t wise to keep it a secret. I know you didn’t kill the man honey, you don’t look the type, but it is suspicious. With your help, we can prevent it from happening again.”

“You won’t believe me.” It was the first words that Cynthia heard from the girl, and although it was choked up, she thought Sandy had a pretty voice.

“Why not?”

“You’ll think I’m crazy.”

“Believe me Sandy, you’d be amazed at how open minded I can be. Please talk to me.”

Sandy hesitated for a moment and then began to speak. As soon as she started the words just seemed to flow out of her. She talked about how she had met a woman the other day. Cynthia raised her eyebrow as Sandy described her in great detail. She could read body language enough to note that the girl had seemed to have more than a passing interest in the woman. She made a note of that.

She told Cynthia what the woman was wearing, her mannerisms and movements, her reading material. She took great pains to recall every single word of their conversation, brief as it was. After she exhausted her resources there, she skipped ahead to the rape. She talked about how the guy dragged her off to one of the building and was pawing at her when unexpectedly the woman had shown up.

“This woman took your place to be ravished?” Cynthia pondered.

“I know, its strange. I mean, who would do that for another person, a practical stranger. That is nearly unbelievable in itself, but at the time I was too scared to think about it.”

“Okay, then what happened?”

Sandy looked down at the desk, not saying another word.

“Come on Sandy, you’ve been doing great so far. You have to tell somebody.”

She shuddered. “I can’t. The credibility of all I revealed before will be destroyed if I tell you the next part. It’s impossible. If I hadn’t seen it myself, even I would be skeptical.”

“Girl, trust me, I’ll believe you. You have no idea the things I’ve seen in my job.” Cynthia leaned forward, gazing intently into the girl’s eyes. “If no one else on the force takes you seriously, I am the one you can rely on. So spill it.”

So Sandy spilled it, slowly and carefully, choosing each word. Cynthia absorbed the information and leaned back deep in thought. She was thinking so hard she hadn’t noticed when Sandy had stopped talking for a couple of minutes.

“I told you that you wouldn’t believe me.” Sandy sniffed, dabbing her face with some more tissues.

“On the contrary, I do. Nevertheless, this complicates things. It’s not something that can be put down on a report. It is a good thing you didn’t tell this to the chief.”

“You think there is actually a demon wandering around in the city?”

“It wouldn’t surprise me. Now then, I’m going to have you talk to our sketch artist and give him a description of the woman. Meanwhile, I’ll put an APB out on her, leaving out certain details for the time being.”

“Thank you.”

“No problem, stay here and I’ll fetch the artist.”

“Ma’am?”

“It’s Cynthia, what is it?”

“The creature, it sounded...sad, and lonely.” She whispered. “There toward the end, it let me go. Why?”

Cynthia had no answer, and she left.

* * *

Vlad Tepes looked out over the village below from the hills where he was standing. Moonbeam was sitting on his shoulder with adoration. The village was mostly insignificant, its main trade stock being the products from its goatherds.

“This is the one?”

“Yes master, the children have been watching through the mirrors. This one has been most adamant in their grumbling of the outbreak of vampires. They are slowly gathering up a resistance. They even have a couple of wizards.”

“Perverts?”

“Of course master, I don’t believe you overlooked any of the Molesters.”

“Then it is time I made an example. I have yet to have an opportunity to use the vast magic I have collected over the centuries, finally it seems I get a chance.”

“What are you going to do master?”

“Watch and learn my pretty pet. The spell should be simple and memorable, that is, memorable to those living far away.”

Vlad turned and gestured at a mountain in the distance. He began to pulse strongly with power and strain as cryptic words flowed from his lips. Moonbeam thought he was going to turn the mountain into a volcano as a loud rumbling echoed through the hills. But no, with a deafening crack, a yellow line of heat circled around the top quarter of the mountain and split. A huge chunk was surgically removed and levitated.

Moonbeam was overawed and Vlad chuckled. He was sure there were few things in the world more frightening than a vampire that was also a wizard. He could feel the power bleed through him, draining him of his strength. But he had plenty to spare for his task, with no more side effects than a bout of ravenous hunger.

He let the mountaintop float higher, getting it about two miles into the atmosphere. Then, with a cry of triumph, he flung it down. The mountaintop picked up speed, turning red with the heat of its passage. He opened his senses, and heard the fear of the people below at the onslaught he had caused. They were running, trying to get out of the village as quickly as they could. The Perverts, showing a bit more bravery than Vlad was accustomed to from them, stood their ground and combined their powers to stop the plummeting doom. Vlad pushed harder and chuckled as the wizards buckled under the strain of their limited magic being crushed by too much force. Those young puppies should have had much more virgins, hindsight was a killer.

“Close your eyes pretty pet, I wouldn’t want any of your perfection damaged.” Vlad ordered gently.

“Yes master.” She did as ordered.

Just in time, Vlad turned away and wove a spell of silence around them. They felt the shock waves of the impact, as well as the light from the ignition of intensely exploding rock, bright enough to blind if you looked directly at it. It wasn’t long before the light was replaced by a choking darkness, as the dust of what used to be the mountaintop, the village, and a three-mile radius of land blocked out the sun.

They turned back and inspected the handiwork. A deep red molten crater was slowly cooling where the village and part of a forest used to be. The rest of the forest had trees toppled over in the opposite direction of the blast, the shock waves were still fanning out in the distance. The choking dust and ash would stay airborne for days, blown by the wind over neighboring villages and perhaps blocking out the sun long enough to ruin the less hardy crops. Vlad chuckled; Mthule couldn’t have done the job any better.

“All that death.” Moonbeam whispered. “Was it really necessary master? For a resistance they were very weak.”

Vlad Tepes walked through a garden of stakes, hundreds of them. The bodies of women, children, the elderly, and infirm stuck horrifically upon each one. Some of the bodies were shuddering in agony, mercilessly still alive, envying their deceased neighbors. The smell was horrendous, a combination of loosened bowels, bladders, blood, unclean and decaying flesh, and the stench coming from the burning village. The smoke and cries of the still living cast a gloom over the country; doomed to be a haunting memory for years, perhaps generations to come.

The enemy of the church would come home. They would pass through the villages where they had left their loved ones to answer the call to war. They would see the unrecognizable husks of the bodies baking in the sun. They would know and despair, demoralized and filled with fear at the monster that could do this to the innocent. They would know that a similar garden waited for them upon the battlefield.

Vlad shook his head, clearing out those old memories.

“Just because they are insignificant does not mean they are unimportant lovely. As a symbol, they bring heart to the fearful, and offer encouragement to rise. Instead, now they represent a different symbol. It is the acknowledgement that I will take the time to wipe out even the most pitiful gathering of resistance, and hurt others around it.”

“Next time they might not be so open in their displeasure master.” Moonbeam reasoned. “The next time, resistance will form like moles.”

“Moles that will have to hide even from their own people, who would turn them in out of fear that I might lob another rock upon their village.”

“I see.”

“Still, let us give the frightened dogs something to chew on. I want some rumors spread that the D’hrrtv had returned to Mystania. Offer up a hundred thousand gold reward upon his head, under the shadow king’s seal.”

“Do you think the D’hrrtv will come back?”

“For his health, he better not.” Vlad turned and walked away from the evidence of his destruction, lost in memories past.

* * *

Charlie Gray slapped his mail on the kitchen table, practically nothing but bills. But there was one intriguing letter; it came in a large black envelope that was sealed with stamped wax. Charlie rolled his eyes; the young pups of the Twilight Shadow had a melodramatic bend.

As he ripped it open, he noticed it was written in over flourished calligraphy. It had come from Xavier Darkslayer, or Steve, the name by which Charlie always called him much to the lad’s annoyance. These days Charlie wondered if the Twilight Shadow only recruited members from Role Player conventions. In Charlie’s opinion, when hunting the supernatural it was best not to get mystical about it. Mysticism rotted the brain; not to mention it fucked you over if whatever you were hunting decided to keep up with the times.

He was kind of grateful that hunts were few and far between. Earth had been becoming a dry spot for magical creatures for the last few centuries. They were all dying out in obscurity; it was near impossible lately to run into a benevolent creature, much less a malignant one. The Twilight Shadow as a result had more pot luck BBQ parties over the last year than actual hunts. Mainly the hunts were simple exorcisms, to which Charlie blamed the Catholic Church for, and one rabid Yeti three months prior. It was getting to the point where Charlie was thinking of fading out of the organization, there seemed to be no further need for him.

He read the letter and groaned. For all his musings earlier about letting the younger generation take care of the succubus, he hadn’t really wanted them to get involved. Apparently word had gotten out and now Steve was sending out a party to slay the creature and was making a simple courtesy call so as not to give the impression they were stepping on his toes by entering his territory.

Charlie did not want the succubus hunted, there was too much strangeness going on around the city. He wanted the creature studied and interrogated, because he had the feeling that there was something deeper happening or about to happen. It was not often that signs of her ilk left the impression that they were picky about their victims. This one seemed to be trying to be unobtrusive as possible, and she was sticking around the territory longer than succubae were known for.

Still, he knew better than to call Steve up and demand to leave it alone. Mr. Xavier had likely already dispatched the team long before sending him a letter. He bet they were all a bunch of greenhorns too, all of whom would be crunched up like breakfast cereal if the creature in his city had been displaying signs of a typical succubus. Since it had been at least a hundred years since the last one had made an appearance, there was no doubt that any of them knew what they were up against.

Another reason he didn’t want to call up Steve was because the young man was still fuming about the whole Kevin Mage episode. The fool was still convinced that the boy had something to do with the horrific murders. It was just like him to want to annihilate a symptom rather than figuring out what the disease was, especially a helpful symptom which offered the clue toward beating it. After all, wasn’t a vaccine a defunct virus designed to train the immune system to fight another virus? But still, what could he expect from a witch hunter who thought he was supposed to think like a witch hunter? It had taken just about everything he had to convince Steve to stay the fuck off and let him worry about the boy. As it was, it had paid off, and the boy was no longer displaying any strange skills, a pity that.

Charlie flicked the letter toward the garbage can. It had been a long night and the last thing he wanted to do was worry about a bunch of over-enthusiastic but witless hunters. He was going to bed.

* * *

The next day, Sandy was back on her shift at the library. Her boss had heard about her near rape the previous night and had asked if the girl wanted a few days off to collect herself. Sandy would have none of it. The last thing she needed was to be looked upon with pity by her fellow employees. If she was going to keep her job, she was going to do it by impressing them with her work ethic by god, and not because they felt sorry for her.

Nevertheless, she was feeling a bit strange as she walked the aisles re-shelving books. She had felt it when she woke up that morning, but had thought it was just nerves from all of the excitement the previous night. It was a tingly sensation, sort of like nervous energy but not nearly so annoying or distracting. She supposed the closest thing she could compare it too was the pleasant buzz she got after she had a good hard cum, except without the sweaty mess and labored breathing.

A side effect she noticed after a few hours was that the tingle seemed to be increasing her self-confidence. Many times she had caught the eyes of males, and a few women staring at her as she walked past, and she realized that she had been strutting. Yet their attention did not bother her at all, instead she pretended they did not exist as she continued with her work. As a result, she was amazed that she had emptied an entire book cart in about thirty minutes less than it normally took her. It was enough to put the events of last night and even the thoughts of Kevin out of her mind.

She noticed that the strength of the tingly feeling seemed to fluctuate as she wandered the library. At first she hadn’t thought anything of it, but eventually she picked out a pattern in the waves. Curious, she walked into the section that gave her the strongest buzz.

It was a section dedicated to books of magic; history of cults and religions, applicable spells, and other facts of mysticism. When she was a kid, these kinds of books were rare, but with the popular trend of new age gibberish arising, the topic developed a whole case of its own.

She grinned, knowing that about 95 percent or more of the volumes filling the shelves were complete bullshit. Some of them obviously so, such as the book Kevin had taken the previous night. Still, the tingles through her gave her a bit more curiosity to see how far they would go. She ran a finger briefly over each book and paid attention to her feelings.

‘The five elements,’ tingle. ‘Love magic for the teenage witch,’ no tingle. ‘Courting the zodiac’, no tingle. ‘The Necronomicon,’ repulsed shudder. ‘The compass points of fate’, strong tingle. ‘Elemental familiars,’ a tingle so strong she suffered sexual arousal.

Sandy pulled away from her experimenting; noting that indeed most of the books held no interest for her. She wasn’t even sure she wanted to look deeper into the volumes that had stirred a reaction. She glared at the books with a bit of suspicion, willing them to even attempt to seduce her into studying the contents. All at once, as if sensing her mood, the tingles faded to a barely noticeable buzz, as though chastised. Sandy had a feeling a smug superiority over the books and walked proudly away, figuring she used up enough of her break and that it was time to enter new books into the system.

And as she strut confidently toward the front desk to whoop the ass out of that pile of new entries, she ran smack dab into the middle of the mystery woman.

The first thing she noticed as she plowed right into her was that her front was nice and cushiony, so much so she was tempted to lean her head down onto the breasts or at least reach up and play with them for the sheer sake of playing with them. The second thing she noticed was that the strange tingles were instantly replaced with a wave of raw sexual heat.

Those were the first two seconds of contact. The third second was like a bucket of ice water being tossed over them as recognition kicked in. Sandy stepped back, stiffening her spine. The woman practically tripped over herself as she backed up, shivering a bit, with her head downcast.

“I’m sorry, forgive me, I wasn’t watching where I was going.” The woman squeaked.

“You!” Sandy accused.

The word seemed to freeze in the air, creating an awkward situation for the both of them. They stood their, one stiff, the other near cowering, and Sandy was filled with a thought that considering events, their roles should have been reversed. For a mighty confrontation of good and evil, Sandy thought that this encounter left much to be desired. She fought for something meaningful to say, but what was there to talk about after she had watched the woman in front of her engage in some raunchy sex with a rapist before sucking all of the life out of him? Was it good for you?

“Do you hate me?” The woman barely whispered.

“What?”

“I know I shouldn’t be here, I know I should no longer interfere with your life. But I can’t bear it, I need to know! Do you hate me?”

“I don’t even know you.” Sandy whispered back. “To be honest, I’m a bit scared of you, seeing what you can become.”

“So you do hate me.” The woman nearly sobbed.

“What is your name?”

“Pardon?” The woman looked up, for the first time staring her right into her eyes.

“You never told me your name.”

“It’s...it’s Dee.” She smiled hopefully. “I...I...about last night. I couldn’t help it, and he was about to hurt you...I...I’m sorry I...” She broke off.

“You shouldn’t be here Dee. I’m sure you meant well.” As she said these words, Sandy was suddenly struck by the truth of them. “But I told the police about you. They’ve been in here several times today already, hoping you would do something like this.”

“I had to know, I...I had to know. Police?”

“Yes, the law, you did kill a man, even if you protected me.”

“What will police do?” Dee twisted her head, like a curious child.

“Uh, they will try to find you and lock you up.”

Dee’s eyes widened at this. “A dungeon! I cannot be sent to a dungeon, I cannot be entrapped, no never. It is not healthy, I cannot bear it. I will hurt people!” Her voice took on a panicked shriek that drew curious stares from the library’s patrons.

“You had better leave before they come back then.” Sandy told her.

“I’m sorry, so sorry, I never meant for any of this, I’m sorry.” Dee backed away.

“I don’t hate you Dee.” Sandy said.

Dee paused, her panic evaporated in sheer disbelief. She straightened up and looked at Sandy hopefully. The beginnings of a smile touched the corners of her lips. Her eyes were starting to flood.

“You don’t?”

Sandy’s reply was cut off by the chime of the front door opening. She winced as she noticed who came in, of all the bad timing. The police officers walked in casually, but within moments, they did a double take as they recognized the woman from Sandy’s police sketch description. They yanked out their guns.

* * *

Dee had not intended to go back to the library, neither the previous night nor that day. If she had just followed her instincts, everything would have been fine. Yeah, fine, the intriguing human female would have been raped and murdered, something that Dee just couldn’t stand the thought of bearing. When the man had dragged the helpless girl into the building, Dee had intended to simply work her charm on the guy and dispose of him in a more secluded place.

Unfortunately, she was hungry, and being near the scum when he was pumping out so much testosterone and arousal overwhelmed her senses. She had simply forgotten that Sandy had been there. As she mounted him, she loved it, absolutely loved it, which ironically was what she hated. Whenever she was done feeding, there was always the revulsion of what a slut she was. She would much rather have felt disgust as she was draining her victim’s lives away, but no, her connection to the victim’s soul caused her to share in the ultimate pleasure that her body was giving them.

What was worse was that she had been incapable of keeping her physical form restrained inside of her human shell as the passion hit. The relaxation of her control in a fit of ecstasy immediately caused her wings and other stressed appendages to burst out for air. Therefore she revealed to Sandy exactly what she was.

She knew that she had to leave the human city, to forget about Kevin Mage and her question. She knew she would have to break off all further contact with the girl. Yet as she paced and fretted over what to do, she felt drawn back to the library. She couldn’t get the look of the frightened girl’s face out of her mind; it was eating her up.

It had been awkward, but the girl did not seem as afraid of her as she had been, and that was a relief. Also, when Sandy had said she didn’t hate her, a feeling of the purest joy washed over her. She was so warm that she nearly didn’t catch it when the girl started talking again.

“Oh shit!” Sandy said, looking over Dee’s shoulder.

Dee turned around to see two soldiers in blue uniforms pointing a pair of those nasty metal-spewing sticks at her. A couple of her previous meals had been carrying one, and she had put a nasty rip in one of her wings when it went off as she curiously examined it. Fortunately there was nothing mystical about the weapon that prevented her from patching her wound up, but it had still hurt like hell.

“Freeze.” One of the men ordered. She wasn’t sure how to obey that particular command, but she decided not to move until she figured it out. This seemed to placate them.

“Put your hands on your head.” The other snapped.

Finally, a reasonable request, and she did as ordered. Immediately two pairs of eyes locked onto her heaving chest as she instinctively thrust it out while suiting word to action. There was the impression that they expected more from her, but their brains locked up as her breasts slightly jiggled and displayed her pointy nipples through the ultra thin fabric she was wearing.

In an instant, Dee felt the demon in her take over, and her body slightly shifted from a shy and meek girl to a wanton temptress. The soldiers took note of the subtle change of her posture by nearly having their privates erupt out of their uniforms. She breathed in, causing her chest to display to an even better advantage, as she sniffed the air. Her hips shuddered in desire as she smelt their male lust. There was a mixture of other smells, those associated with emotions. These men had a certain honor, and loved ones, and a strong sense of protection. They would be a so much more satisfying meal than the parasites that she normally fed on, which was why she couldn’t bring herself to do it. Feeding on males such as these would only serve to create more males in which she forced herself to feed.

She growled at the lust inside her. It was not time; she still had days before she needed to eat. She had to leave the soldiers alone...mostly.

“Is there something you wanted of me boys?” She asked, dropping her voice into the passion octave.

A slight whimper sounded behind her as Sandy went to her knees and cupped her crotch with arousal. Dee frowned that she had caused that effect in the girl, but in the men in front of her, it was magnified. Both soldiers nearly dropped their exploding sticks as they fought to stay on their feet. Fumes of her scent drifted over the males, further twisting their desires around them. They forgot about their wife and girlfriend in the sexual fog that drifted into their brains. They forgot why they were there in the first place, only that it had something to do with the goddess before them. Maybe they were supposed to please her?

She walked slowly toward them; her hands still on her head. Her hips swiveled with an effect that would have made an entire football team cum in their jockeys to just get a glimpse of, yet the soldiers managed to restrain themselves as their minds were lost in more confusion. They let her get within touching distance.

“Do you know what would please me greatly boys?” She asked.

Both shook their heads vigorously, desperate to know what would please the beauty in front of them. Her captivating eyes bored into each of theirs, capturing their full attention.

“I would love for you to sleep and have sweet dreams.” She breathed, sending more of her feminine and demonic scent straight into their nostrils. Her hands lowered and slightly caressed the tips of their ears.

Immediately both men sank down and lay across each other as sleep overtook them. REM took them much faster than it should have and both shuddered in passion as very erotic dreams filled their heads. She had bent down with them to assure they didn’t hurt themselves as they hit the floor, not to mention to get a chance to feel that yummy male flesh of a decent guy before she had to regretfully leave them. Now she had to make her escape.

Or so it would have been if she hadn’t heard a slight click echo across the library. While still on her knees she glanced up and saw a female soldier aiming one of those sticks at her, and this one was neither aroused nor amused. She was short, but her tanned skin showed incredible muscle tone of a seasoned fighter. There was an iron will behind those hard eyes looking at her. Although Dee’s seductive nature had an effect on females as well as men, it wasn’t even half as powerful, and some were more susceptible to it than others. This woman did not seem amiable to it at all.

“On your face bitch, and put your hands behind your back.”

Dee panicked; this one was going to take her away. This one was going to lock her up. In two days she would be mad with hunger, absolutely feral with it. She would be a monster. No, she could not let that happen! Not again!

She felt the muscles shift in her human legs, gaining strength. As the woman barked her order again, Dee sprang like a grasshopper. The woman was startled as Dee flung sideways and briefly attached herself to the side of a bookcase before her legs flung her out again. This time she sailed like and arrow straight over the woman’s shoulder, knocking her back and dislodging her gun just before Dee flew out the door behind her. There was a chaotic series of crashes behind her as she realized the force of her leap had caused the bookcases to topple like a series of dominoes.

She barely had time to worry if anyone might have gotten hurt by it before she ran into a wall directly outside the library. It was a wall with muscles; nice, tight yummy muscles that she was very tempted to take the time to explore with her hands. She looked up, finding herself nearly in the embrace of one of the biggest men she had ever met. His eyes looked down on hers, filled with the calculating gaze of a beast. Dee knew she would not seduce this one easily, nor did she have the time to.

“Sam!” The woman’s voice inside screamed over the noise of the toppling cases.

Dee leapt out of his way but met with a squeal as he reached out and gripped her arm hard. The man was very strong for a human. Dee screeched with more panic and jerked her arm away, the man was flung over her shoulder and he let go of her as his body sailed through the closed glass door leading into the library. She froze in horror as the body landed among the shattered glass, but was even more startled as he picked himself up barely seconds later and charged after her. His woman partner was on his heels.

Dee turned and jumped down the entire flight of steps leading the front of the library. She headed straight out toward the road that was currently clogged with rush hour traffic. She leapt up on one of the self moving metal carriages she had yet to overcome her fear to ride in and bounced off its hood, causing loud noises to come from the vehicle and its owner as it braked. She landed on the bare street right in front of another carriage that also braked, but not before the side of it plowed into her hip. A smothering bolt of pain caused her to unleash an unearthly cry that shattered the windows of several of the nearest carriages. Every movement afterward was like a hot flaming poker being jabbed through her hip, but she kept running at full speed, whimpering but mostly ignoring the pain. She didn’t notice the confused, angry, and frightened driver yelling as he stared at the huge dent she had left on the front right of his car.

She risked a glance back to see that the male soldier was still running behind her and making good time. She didn’t think a human would be able to keep up that easily with her. She turned and ducked between some buildings, running down the alleyway. As she emerged, she found herself on the back end of a large community park. She didn’t stop, she ran right out across its open field. She shrieked in alarm as she nearly ran into a horse that someone was exercising on the field. The man cursed as the horse reared up. The poor beast had shot out an instant erection as soon as she came within its scent range. It had the instant desire to service a mare, which was not around.

Dee stared at the two foot member with a hunger and need, before she chided herself. The energy that had been eaten away to mend the shattered bones of her hip was giving her inconvenient urges. She ran, leaving the cursing man to quickly dismount and attempt to calm the horse.

On the other side of the park was a wall of impenetrable bushes. Dee let all of her senses go and trusted in her gut feeling. She leaped, and shot through a bare patch barely a foot in diameter between the plants. In moments, she was gone.

* * *

Cynthia caught up with Sam in the park. He was breathing so heavily it seemed he was about to cough up his own lungs in the grass. She couldn’t blame him, she was feeling winded herself. Damn, that woman was fast. Not bad considering what Cynthia saw she did to that car.

Sam stopped by a man tending to a frantic horse. The man was beside himself.

“Come on Duke, easy now, take it easy. Jeez, I haven’t seen him this randy since we took him to a stud farm.”

“Which way did she go?”

“What?”

“A woman, a running woman, where is she?” Sam yelled impatiently.

“Ah, that sexy tart what scared up ol Duke? I think she went that way.” The man gestured.

“You think?”

“Hey, I’ve had my hands full here, what do I look like, map quest?”

Sam growled and took off in the implied direction. He came upon some menacing bushes. They were tightly woven, offering little chance of escape.

“I doubt she would have wanted to crawl through here.” Sam muttered.

Cynthia examined the plant, barely noticing a gap in the hedge. As she briefly touched the leaves, she fell to her knees and shuddered through a miniature orgasm.

“Cynthia? Are you alright?” Sam gripped her shoulders, filling her with the desire to grip his waist with her legs and just hump the hell out of him right there on the grass. She composed herself, after having developed an iron control over her enhanced sexuality ever since she had come back home.

“The bush is aroused.” She panted.

“This isn’t exactly the time.”

“No, I meant, that bush is aroused. I felt it...I...oh no!” Cynthia shuddered with horror; she frantically looked over her skin, looking for any hint of green. Fortunately, there was none.

“What’s wrong?”

“Hush, let me think.” Cynthia stood up, glaring at the bush; she willed it to part for her. Nothing happened. She cautiously leaned forward to touch the leaves again, not even a lingering feeling. She sighed with relief.

“You think she got through there?” Sam asked.

“Yeah, I’m pretty sure of it. There’s no way we’re going to catch her, you saw how fast she can go.”

“Supernatural alright. I’m not sure how to deal with this. I don’t want to get Kevin involved unless its necessary.”

“That thing came back to talk with Sandy, I’m sure of it. I want to know what it said. Come on, we got to go wake up Brad and Willis anyway and see if anyone was hurt. God damn, the chief is going to be pissed.”