The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mystania: Crimson Tempest

By Thantos69

Chapter 5

And Darkness Descends

Kevin tiptoed out of his room and down the stairs, after checking on Candace. The fairy was dozing peacefully in the shoebox filled with pillow liner that they had set up for her for a makeshift bed. Despite its crude and hastily thrown together nature, Candace seemed rather pleased with the arrangement, generations of racial fairy memory telling her body she was experiencing the epitome of physical luxury. When it was considered that wild fairies usually slept on tree branches or in large flower buds and that upper class fairies slept wherever there was an opening in the dwelling of their masters, a shoebox filled with stuffing was almost sinfully comfortable.

As Kevin silently made his way down the stairs, he hoped she was so comfortable that she would stay asleep for at least the next two hours. When he got to the front door, Caitlin, May and Aerin were waiting for him, the latter with a smug smirk on her little face. They carefully snuck out of the house and locked it behind them. The dwelling was now empty save for the sleeping fairy.

Kevin breathed a sigh of relief as they got a block away. Caitlin chuckled at this.

“What’s the matter big brother, fatherhood dragging you down?”

“No, not really.” He glanced back at the house. “But I never thought she would be so damn curious. I love the little vixen, but I can’t seem to get any privacy.”

“You don’t have to tell me that.” Caitlin said bluntly.

Kevin blushed. “Uh, yeah...we were supposed to...I’m sorry about that.”

“Don’t worry about it.”

“I shouldn’t, but I know you were looking forward to it, and Eileen and I really wanted to...but, well, you know.”

“Hey, I said don’t worry about it brother. I’m sure we’ll find some time for that.” Caitlin purred.

Aerin let out a burst of laughter; her mother picked her up and began to carry her.

“A shame on you two, talking about such lewd things in front of innocent ears.” May scowled playfully.

“Innocent ears my fanny. That child of yours feels like she’s a million years old rather than three months.” Kevin retorted while Aerin made a huge show of ignoring him.

Kevin was pretty glad when May had asked the two of them if they wanted to go on a walk to the park with her and her daughter. It couldn’t have come at a better time. He had a difficult time as it was trying to leave the house without Candace insisting on coming along. Unlike her mother, Candace had little sense of discretion, not knowing when would be a good time to disappear. It was awkward on a world in which a fairy was a novelty outside of stories and lawn decorations. Kevin had taken to wearing kangaroo pouch jackets at all times so that she could hide in the pockets, filling him with the fear that she would pop out at the wrong moment in a crowd and draw attention.

Sex was even worse. In the few days after her birth, Kevin had only managed enough privacy to have one quickie with Eileen in the bathroom. That hadn’t even been as pleasurable as it could have, because within two minutes of entering her, there came loud tapping on the bathroom door followed by indignant demands to be let inside. Eileen seemed to find it hilarious and was determined to get her cookies despite the commotion. So five minutes and two orgasms later, they emerged to find an audience of one pouting fairy and the amused crowd of his family who had been drawn by Candace’s cries.

So he had been forced to sit down and explain the birds, the bees, and fairies to her. Candace nodded throughout his explanation and told him on no uncertain terms that she knew a lot more about sex from her species instinctive memory than him and that she didn’t need a lecture. She also told him that she found it fascinating and asked him if he would do it with her, or at least let her watch (which was paramount to the same thing). After that, it became even harder to get some privacy because she was convinced that he would try to sneak a fuck at the first opportunity. She was not wrong in this assumption, considering that there hadn’t been a day since he had gotten his powers that he hadn’t gotten laid at least once; the sudden dry spell was giving him a serious case of blue balls that he couldn’t even relieve through masturbation.

“It’s a relief to get away, even if it’s just the park.” Kevin announced.

This caused another fit from Aerin.

“What the heck is her problem?” He scowled.

“You’ll find out soon enough little brother.” May tossed back her hair with a dismissive dignity and walked on quickly ahead.

“I really don’t know about those two.” Kevin said, just as Caitlin’s hand grasped his, drawing his attention. “Hey, you’re flushing.”

“Just the sun. Come on Kev, we don’t want them to get too far ahead.”

* * *

“Miss Wells, come to my office for a moment.”

Cynthia looked up from her paperwork as her boss stuck his head out of his office. Jennifer Wells, the officer who was working in the desk opposite her stood up and shared a glance with her, giving a slight nod. Then she briskly headed for Roger’s office.

Cynthia noted that she wasn’t the only one watching the exchange. Several officers were loitering around, some with predatory smirks that gave her goosebumps. She recognized several of them as women who had been called into Chief Zenwick’s office over the last couple of days. As Jennifer drifted out of sight behind the door which was swiftly closed, these observers quickly lost interest and went back to doing what they had been doing, mainly flirting with the male officers. Every once in a while, one of the women would practically drag a man off somewhere, earning a frown from Cynthia. Interoffice relations and trysts were known to happen occasionally, as she could attest by her own relationship with Sam, but this was getting ridicules.

It was happening so frequently, it seemed that no one was bothering to be discrete about it anymore. It made her more than a little bit suspicious, something that she did not need considering how strung out she was getting to begin with.

To say that the chief was not happy with Sam and her letting the succubus get away was and understatement. He had been riding their ass for progress, only easing up these past couple of days. It was a frustrating situation. They hadn’t seen any sign of the creature since its escape. Of course, that did not mean it was gone, for all she knew, the creature was probably hanging out in the wilds outside the city. She and Sam were still keeping the occasional eye on the Wittager girl in case the creature tried to contact her again. The problem other than finding a succubus was how to subdue her once found. Cynthia had suggested just filling it with bullets and sorting the details later, but Sam said there were bound to be more complications with that approach. At the very least, Greenpeace would be up their ass.

As she contemplated how one managed to put handcuffs on a creature that was physically stronger and faster than you and had the ability to fly, the door to Roger’s office opened once more. Cynthia filed her thoughts away for future consideration and stared as Jennifer came out.

She was just like all the others before her, pale, somewhat disheveled and sweaty, but filled with an almost feral satisfaction. If she didn’t know Roger so well, Cynthia would almost think he had been fucking the girl’s brains out.

“All right, spill it.” Cynthia demanded as Jennifer returned to her desk.

“Spill what?” Jennifer asked innocently.

“Don’t give me that bullshit, we had a deal. You would tell me what went on if you were called into the chief’s office first and vice versa. So give me the dirt.”

“Oh, it’s nothing really...”

“God dammit, just tell me already.”

Jennifer stared at her for a moment longer than was comfortably necessary. “Very well, tell you what, come over to my place for dinner tonight and I’ll tell you the whole scheme.”

“You’re place? Sam and I were...”

“Bring him as well.” She shrugged. “The more the merrier.” She flashed a toothy grin.

“I’ll have to ask Sam.” Cynthia paused; frowning at the intense look the other woman was giving him.

“Oh please do, he looks positively yummy.” Jennifer slightly licked her lips.

“Right.” Cynthia gathered some papers from her desk and shoved them into a travel case. “I’ve got to go, I’ll talk to you later.”

“Bye bye.” Jennifer waved and turned away. Allowing Cynthia to get the hell out of there.

She couldn’t shake the feeling that the station seemed to be turning into an episode of the Twilight Zone.

* * *

Zack watched as the asshole took hands with his woman and walked off somewhere. He had the urge to beat the crap out of the nerd and take his property from him. But no, Caitlin was mooning over the jerk and would likely become indignant over Zack’s show of true love for her. The stupid bitch couldn’t see past her own twat how wrong Kevin was for her. Zack would have to show her the true destiny fate had in store for her. He was sure she would thank him repeatedly later for that.

He waited an additional fifteen minutes to see if any of them were coming back. Fifteen minutes was nothing to him, he had spent the majority of the last few days peaking out his window to find an opportunity when no one was home. His patience was finally rewarded, and with much glee he grabbed a crowbar and fled his house.

Within thirty seconds he had jumped the fence in the neighbor’s backyard and was at the rear door. As he suspected, the untrusting bastards had locked up, not that it would stop him. He jammed the bar into the frame and twisted. The door opened with a loud crunch of ruined wood, not that he cared, they should have known better than to be so mistrusting. At least it didn’t have a deadbolt attached to it, then he would have been forced to break a window. That would have been rude.

At the foot of the stairs, he rocked on his feet, face filled with confusion. He had been waiting for awhile to get inside, but now that he was there, he forgot what it was he was trying to accomplish. He knew it had something to do with getting Kevin out of his hair, so with that in mind he climbed the stairs and headed for the room opposite his own bedroom in the next house.

Zack frowned as he searched the place; the room was a clutter with shelves holding books and fantasy figurines. A large mirror was mounted on one of the walls, causing him to assume that perhaps Kevin was a fag and wasn’t having an incestuous relation with his sister. Maybe Kevin’s girlfriend was a guy in drag. Zack giggled. He examined the mirror closer, checking out the border, and was forced to admit that it seemed masculine enough for a straight man to have mounted in his bedroom.

The only out of place thing in the room seemed to be an empty shoebox with some kind of soft stuffing shoved into it. It held his curiosity for all of five seconds before his frustration overcame him.

“What a dork.”

The inconsiderate jerk had left nothing out that could be incriminating. Was it so wrong to ask for some severed heads in the closet or a fifty-pound bag of cocaine to be under the bed? What did Caitlin see in this jerk?

Zack brightened at the thought of Caitlin. Why not, he was in her house, so why not indulge his curiosity? Perhaps there would be some evidence of her enslavement inside her own room. Chuckling with glee he bolted into the hall and searched for her room, making only one mistake the first door down as he noticed a room with a crib inside it.

Eventually he found it, certain because of the medals hanging from hooks in the wall. He inhaled, certain that he was detecting her natural body odors permeating the room, begging him to come inside. He laid the crowbar atop her unmade bed, no doubt the source of countless incestuous orgies forced upon her innocent self. Zack noted that there were no whips or chains lying around anywhere, much to his disappointment. Of course, she was probably ashamed and hid them away from his view, giving him a perfectly justified reason to search through her stuff. Naturally, he raided her panty drawer first.

A brief cry of success was made as he found a rather large strap on dildo lying on top. With a frown though, he realized this wasn’t enough evidence of her abuse to report. The police might make the wrongful assumption that there was something wrong with him if he only had that as evidence. He dug deeper, hoping to at least find some roofies or some kind of will smashing drug. Instead, all he found was a skimpy pair of panties that would have caused him to instantly blow his load just to see her wearing.

He brought these to his face and sniffed, getting a faint smell of her, unless it was the detergent she used to wash her clothes. That was no good, there was no point in taking a souvenir of his affection if it was clean of her essence. His eyes locked onto a hamper in the corner of the room, bingo!

He dumped the contents onto the floor and shifted through them, letting out a whoop of delight as he pulled up her gymnastics uniform. He lifted the crotch of it to his face and nearly passed out from the erotic bliss of it. The sweaty musty smell of her sex all over the stretchy fabric caused him to pop a boner in no time flat. It was even better than the uniform he had stolen from her gym bag all those years before.

Before he had realized it, his pants were around his ankles and he was using her sexy clean pair of undies to wrap around his cock. Inhaling deeply from her scent filled gym outfit, he grunted heavily as he filled the crotch of them with several thick gooey ropes of his semen. He then placed them back on the bottom so she could have a nice surprise pressing into her sex the next time she tried them on. He giggled as he figured she would think Kevin left them for her and might somehow alienate her from her brother. What a delicious thought!

As he glanced down, he noticed that he was still dripping, so he grabbed her pillow and humped against it for a little bit. He was regaining an erection when he thought that her head would be resting where his dick was now. He thought about leaving another little present for her to enjoy, but had to cut himself off as soon as he was clean enough. He had already been in the house too long, and there was no telling when one of its many residents would return.

Slinging his prize over his shoulder, he whistled happily and he trod downstairs. Sure, the mission wasn’t the success that he had hoped for, but at least he got something out of it. Soon he was certain that he would get more out of Caitlin than her dirty laundry. He considered stuffing her in a large bag, shoving her in his car, and then hitting the road; but he wasn’t quite ready for that extreme yet. He wasn’t willing to go to prison for showing his love until he was certain that he wouldn’t get caught for it.

He made it two steps out of the ruined back door when a hand grabbed hold of his shoulder. He barely had time to stare at it stupidly before he found himself upside down briefly before his back slammed painfully onto the lawn. As he lay, gasping for breath, the head of an attractive blonde woman gazed down on him. He might have appreciated her trim figure more if he wasn’t so busy trying to figure out what the hell just happened. He was about to demand to know who the fuck she was, but decided it was no way to greet someone that body slammed him as well as a linebacker.

“Aren’t you a pathetic sight.” The woman scorned, glancing at the gym tights in his hand. “I see you’ve got a thing for kitties.”

“What?” Zack groaned.

“Breaking into someone’s house for such a paltry item, of little value to any but the previous owner, it seems that you’ve got something personal with the family that lives here.”

Zack was starting to panic and felt around for a weapon, cursing himself as he just remembered he had left his crowbar up on Caitlin’s bed. The woman’s eyes caught his and he stopped fidgeting as he stared into them. They seemed to swirl and sparkle, making him want to look at them all the more, he needed to look at them!

“You want someone that lives in that house, you want to make them yours.” The woman stated, not as a question, but a fact.

“Oh yes.”

“What would you say if I told you I had the power to give you what you wish?”

“What’s the catch?”

“Nothing much, you would simply be my slave for the rest of your existence on this plane.” The woman smiled. “But I am a lenient mistress, and you would have the slave that you crave as well.”

Zack thought about that. He would be able to acquire Caitlin at the price of his freedom. He didn’t like the sound of it. Nevertheless, he knew that the girl was his destiny, and destiny played out in odd ways. Perhaps it was fate that he would make this deal. Besides, there was something about the blonde that made him think it wouldn’t be wise to say no to her.

“Sure, why not...ULP!” This last came out of him as her hands struck like snakes, grabbing his collar and lifting him up as though he weighed no more than a doll. She slammed him against the side of the house, cracking the paneling.

“Jesus Christ, that hurt lady!”

“Don’t worry my little baby, you will not feel the pain for much longer.” She said, nuzzling her face against his neck. “Mmm, you smell good, you have a strong flow.”

“Huh?”

The woman giggled, and suddenly Zack felt a sharp prick. He was about to protest when he was suddenly hit with a locomotive of pleasure. Had he been standing on his own power he would have flopped down in convulsions. He felt himself cum in his pant as he lost himself in the ecstasy. He wanted more! If this was what it meant to be a slave, then he knew he got the better end of the deal. He protested incoherently when she pulled away from him.

She let him sit down in the grass in a daze. He could only stare at her face, watching as twin rivets of red dribbled down the corners of her mouth.

“Do you find me attractive?” She grinned.

“Mistress, you are a goddess. Please, do whatever it is that you did to me before.” He begged.

“Not very observant are you?” She lifted a sharp nail up to the top of her breast and cut. Pink blood oozed thickly from the wound. “Now drink.”

Not having any choice as she pushed his face into it, he swallowed the mixture. The same ecstasy as before washed over him and be drank deeply until her cut quickly healed over. He felt a fire in his veins as he pulled away; it was a queer sensation. She leaned back from him and presented her neck. Somehow, he could sense her flow as he lunged forward, biting. His teeth seemed to pierce easily as he drank, filling him with more fire and pleasure. He felt her bite into him as well.

A mad giggle frothed in his throat. He had never felt so alive! Caitlin was his!

* * *

Kevin watched as May sat down with Aerin on a park bench and were immediately accosted by a gaggle of old ladies who started to make goofy faces and noises aimed at the infant. Aerin for her part looked as though she were about to throw up. Instead, she sat in her mother’s lap and yanked May’s shirt down, then proceeded to noisily breast feed. Kevin heard stilted exclamations on how cute it was as the small crowd causally backed away and attempted to exit with as much dignity as they could.

He turned away from the commotion as Caitlin grabbed his arm and began to drag him someplace urgently. He noted that aside from small crowd that had intruded upon his older sister and niece, the park wasn’t very crowded. Rather, there was hardly anyone there at all. He figured it was because the school kids were still in class and that everyone else was having lunch.

When Kevin tripped over his feet the second time from his younger sister’s insistent pulling, he asked her what the hurry was.

“You’ll see, I got a great idea, and I don’t want to miss the opportunity.” Caitlin bubbled, taking hops in her steps in hopes that he would move faster.

Their destination turned out to be one of the two bathroom buildings that the park had installed on each end of its property. This one was installed a fair distance from the playground area and fishing pond. It was about as secluded as it could be, for use mainly by those interested in the parks jogging paths. The building did not have doors that could close leading in and out. This was probably because since there was no air conditioning, the open portal and vents along the ceiling was the only hope for breathable refreshing air. It failed for the most part, but at least there wasn’t a dangerous hazard of methane buildup. Caitlin shoved him into the men’s room side.

“Check to see if anyone’s in there.” She ordered.

“Fine, alright, jeez.” Kevin stepped inside and around a corner that had been built to give some privacy. All of the stalls were open, so it was clear no one was using them, plus the sinks and urinals were unoccupied.

“All clear?” Caitlin asked.

“Yes, now could you tell me what all this is...”

“Weeeeee!” Caitlin ran into the bathroom straight for him. He barely managed to brace himself as she pounced from a good three or four feet away, her legs plowing his waistline as she attempted to wrap them around him. He staggered back a few steps to regain his balance, the small of his back hitting a sink. He was forced to put both hands on her tight ass to both steady himself and keep her from slipping. This only encouraged her as she wiggled against his uncomfortably growing erection. Her arms captured his neck and she gave him a searing kiss, sliding her tongue past his lips. She pulled back just a little to start frantically licking his face and nuzzling her cheek against his.

“What the hell Caitlin!” Kevin gasped.

“Oh, you don’t like?” Caitlin briefly pouted before she continued to give him a series of tiny exploratory kisses; her hands attempted to slide under his shirt.

“Actually, I like it very much, but...”

“But nothing, I’ve waited a whole year to get you inside me, and I’m not wasting this opportunity.” She purred.

“In a bathroom?”

“I admit its not very romantic big brother. Eileen and I were hoping to give you a special tag team for our first time since coming back home, but things didn’t go as planned. She knows the situation right now is grab as you can get. Speaking of which, can you move your fingers in a little bit more, mrrrrr, yeah, right there.”

Kevin’s fingers obeyed with his conscious control, sliding over the thin spandex of her bottoms so that they probed a bit between her legs. He discovered two things, the first was that she wasn’t wearing panties, and the second was that her warm sex was swelling visibly against the tight material. It gave him an easy target to slide his index finger between, much to her delight.

“Jesus.” Kevin muttered.

“Whoops, guess I got a camel toe.” Caitlin breathed hotly into his ear. “Looks like I’m much too horny to leave now.” She added, gently biting it.

“This is a public restroom, we shouldn’t be doing this here.”

“Oh, but masturbating Eileen in the movie theatre and having sex with her on a park bench was fine?” She giggled.

“She told you that!”

“While I was eating her pussy even, we at least are able to sneak more than a few moments alone.” Caitlin teased.

“God, you had to put that image in my head you minx.” Kevin shifted and turned around. He placed her butt on the edge of the sink to free his hands, giving in to his passions. The first thing he did was slide those hands up her shirt until he found her small titties. Lord it felt so good to touch them; he had forgotten just how wonderful they were, even with a light coat of fur.

“Yes, play with my little boobs.” She cried, leaning forward for a kiss. “Do I feel good as a human?”

“You have no idea. I can’t stop now, I’ve got to have you, let us risk a spectator.”

The second he said this, a high pitch squeal came from behind them. Kevin jerked and nearly yanked his sister off of the sink as his hands were still under her shirt.

“That’s the spirit daddy, do the naughty with her!” The owner of the squeal cheered.

“Candace!”

“Ah crap!” Caitlin pouted with frustration.

“Don’t stop, keep going, you said you didn’t mind an audience. I heard you, I heard you!” The fairy sang, perched atop one of the stall doors.

“You’re supposed to be at home asleep.” Kevin growled.

“I woke when you came into the room and faked sleep.” Candace said smugly. “I knew that you would try to have some fun without me. You’re so mean like that daddy!”

“You know why I can’t perform a sex act in front of you, daddy needs his privacy.”

“It’s not fair, I want to do it too.”

“Well you can’t, you’re my daughter and...”

“So you can do naughty things with Auntie Cat but not your own daughter.” Candace dropped from the stall and fluttered in front of him, glaring while folding her arms.

“She’s got a point.” Caitlin brought up.

“No she doesn’t, you don’t get pregnant on the drop of a dime.” Kevin sighed. “Please, Candace, I’m begging you. I need just thirty minutes of privacy. Can’t you go find May and Aerin and play with them for a little bit.”

“No.”

“Please!”

“I’m not going!”

“Give me a break!”

“I said I’m not going, and there’s nothing that you can say that will make me change my mind.” She huffed.

“How about a candy bar?” Caitlin asked.

“What? Candy?”

“Yep, just thirty minutes and I’ll give you an entire bar.”

Candace fluttered around for a moment in indecision.

“Butterfinger?”

“You got it!”

“Deal, you’ve got thirty minutes. I’ll be back later!” The fairy quickly vanished out of the door, starting the countdown.

“Her sweet tooth overpowered her curiosity.” Kevin said shocked. “I’ve got to remember that.”

“That’s nice big brother, but remember that you were trying to fuck me! Don’t waste our time with thinking.”

“Uh, I think she kind of killed the mood.”

“Then I had better get you back into it, there is no way that I am leaving this bathroom without having had that monster inside me first, purrrr!”

Caitlin pushed her body against his, humping her swollen mound against his softened member until it quickly regained its interest. She put her hands against his chest and pushed hard, causing him to step back lest he fall. She slid off the sink and pushed him again toward one of the open stalls. As he tried to get his balance, she grabbed his pants and yanked down. He ended up sitting on the toilet, his freed pecker giving a full salute.

As he rubbed his sore butt from hitting the porcelain seat, Caitlin had kicked off her shoes and was peeling the spandex off with some difficulty. Eventually it came up, leaving her naked from the waist down. She straddled him and grabbed his meat, lining it up with her steaming pussy.

“A bit sudden isn’t it?” Kevin asked.

“I’m horny, I don’t need foreplay right now, nor do we have the time to waste. I need you to throw me a good fuck and I want it now!”

“Meow.”

“That’s my line smart guy.” Caitlin purred and sat.

Kevin groaned as he felt his shaft slide deep into his sister. Christ she was tight, he had forgotten just how much. He shouldn’t have been surprised, considering that she hadn’t had sex for the better part of the year and that she was used to strenuous stretching exercises. He remembered that she had good muscular control the last time he had done this with her. Caitlin cried out as he bottomed inside her, poking up to her womb. She shuddered and rose, her pussy hungrily sucking on his cock as it left, just before it quickly swallowed it again. She was in control of the movements, but Kevin grabbed her hips and helped her with her rhythm.

“So big, did you grow some since we did this last?” Caitlin moaned, picking up her speed as her orgasm built.

“I don’t think so.” Kevin answered, nuzzling his face against her clothed breasts, rising his hips to meet her downward thrusts.

“Maybe I’m a bit smaller, do you like me better as a human or a cat? Oh fuck, harder!”

“That’s not a...Jesus...fair question to ask right now.”

“Oh...ooh...oh fuck, it’s so thick, faster, I need it faster.”

“Not so curious anymore?”

“I don’t care, shut up and fuck me, ahhhh!” Caitlin came, not slowing her pace in the slightest. She felt something big brewing, and the way that Kevin was swelling up inside, it wouldn’t be long before he joined her.

Caitlin pushed her breasts up against his chest; her mouth found his and locked, slipping him some tongue. Their hips did not bounce so much, but switched to a heavy grind that was pushing the knob of his penis into some very special spots within her. She found a rhythm that caused him to bump against her G-spot. She went spastic, hissing and yowling as she writhed, building toward her big explosion. It was going to happen soon, very soon...

...NOW!

The howl echoed through the bathroom, no doubt escaping the confines and alerting any passerby just what was happening within. She clenched around him, demanding his seed in her bliss, and with a fevered grunt born of his own frustrations the last few days, he blew up inside her. Great globs of semen burst into her womb, filling it and dribbling down. The couple could only pant and hold each other as their crotches continued to throb and kiss with intensity. It took several precious moments from them to slowly come down from their high.

Kevin’s butt had fallen asleep on the toilet, and from her movements he guessed she had a cramp from the position they were in. So with reluctance they finally parted, Caitlin a tad bowlegged. As she bent to pick up her tights, a small pool of his cum leaked out and formed on the concrete floor.

“That’s pretty sexy.” Kevin sighed as she struggled back into her tights while he pulled up his own jeans.

Caitlin licked her lips and wiggled her bottom at him as the fabric came up and covered it.

“What? Care for another round?” She asked suggestively.

“Think we have time?”

“Well, if we...”

“I’M BACK!” Candace screamed as she buzzed into the room. “Ah, finished already?”

Caitlin glanced at her watch. “It’s only been fifteen minutes.”

“What? No way, I already circled the park about thirty times. Are you sure?” Candace frowned.

“Very sure.”

“Oopsie, do I still get my candy?”

Kevin and Caitlin shared a glance. It the fairy had returned only a few minutes earlier, things could have gotten pretty hairy. Still, she had been willing to go away. She might not be so willing next time if they didn’t reward her with some candy now. Kevin turned to agree, only to find she was no longer floating where she had been. Instead she was heading down to the floor.

“Hmmm, something smells strange, good!” She said in a daze.

Kevin followed her gaze, and blanched. She was drifting toward the puddle of cum that had leaked out of Caitlin as she had been changing.

“Ah shit! Candace no!”

Too late, the fairies instincts already detected what it was and overpowered her. She darted into the puddle and started to gobble up the slime with no thought to dignity. Her body writhed with pleasure and delight as it got its fix. Kevin reached down to pick her up, but pulled back after she bit him, actually drawling some blood. She didn’t care, so long as there was still semen to slurp. The two humans could only watch helplessly as the fairy finished up every last bit on the floor.

Kevin thought she was done and was trying to figure out what to do next. Candace however looked up and sniffed. She spied a dark wet stain between Caitlin’s thighs leaking through her spandex. In the blink of an eye, the fairy shot up and was crawling under the hem of the tights. Caitlin squealed and tried to pull the fairy out of her pants, but the creature was too fast and slippery.

“She’s licking the cum off me!” Caitlin yelled. “Oh my god...she isn’t...she, she’s going inside. I can feel her head poking inside.”

Kevin attempted to help her by pulling at her spandex, but Caitlin quickly fell to her knees, writhing.

“Oh fuck, she’s in, she’s all the way in. Her wings, her body, I...I...oh god!” She shuddered.

“Are you okay?”

“No...I...I...I think...I know I’m going to cum...mrrrow!”

Kevin might have been worried about the safety of his daughter, but then remembered how Jill had climbed inside the vagina of a galloping centaur to lick up his seed. Apparently fairies were much more resilient than their fragile appearance let on. So he resigned to watch his sister suffer from a massive orgasm or two until Candace was finished. He wondered if some good would come of this fiasco and perhaps the fairy would finally understand why privacy was so important. Somehow though, he figured her curiosity would only get worse.

* * *

Sandy was at home reading a book when she got a knock on the door. It was the first day that she had to relax since the mess in the library forced all the employees to put in some major overtime to get things rolling again. She wasn’t sure whether she wanted to strangle Dee for all the extra backbreaking work she had to do, or hug her for the huge paycheck she would no doubt be getting.

She hadn’t seen the succubus since that incident and wondered if she had left town. A part of her was disappointed. As frightening as it seemed at first, Dee had become a source of fascination for her. The doorbell rang again, and Sandy wondered if perhaps that might be her, she didn’t get many visitors.

With a new hop in her step, Sandy practically glided to the door and flung it open. Her excited face fell in confusion. Instead of the tall, slightly red, sensuous black haired seductress was a young woman holding an infant. The child had shoulder length white hair and a slight protrusion on her head.

“Uh, hello?”

The woman held out her hand, there was a shiny pinkish rock in it, which Sandy simply stared at it.

“My daughter wanted me to give this to you.” She said.

“Uh...”

“It is quartz. Born of fire, made of earth, torn by wind, and shaped by water. It is a good stone for beginners.”

“Uh...” Sandy took the polished rock from her.

“Use it as a focusing point.” The woman turned around and walked away.

“Uh...hey, wait!” Sandy called, but the two of them had already reached the sidewalk and were briskly leaving. The child spared her only one glance that kept her from following.

“Why did my life get so weird all of a sudden?” She frowned.

* * *

Brian Howe entered the living room, glad to escape the kitchen where his parents were arguing. As usual, the two were arguing about money, other people’s money. It was a topic of endless fascination for them as they plotted the best way to bilk people out of it. They seemed to get off on legal thievery.

As Brian sat on the couch next to his sister, who was watching some kind of news program, she reached over and snatched a snack cake he had brought in from the kitchen.

“Hey, that’s mine.” He shouted.

“Don’t be so greedy buttface.” Jacey stuck out her tongue as she opened the wrapper and took a bite.

“Yeah right. I bet all of that chocolate is going to go straight to your fat ass.”

She smirked and flipped him off. “If it’s so fat, why do you keep trying to sneak peeks at it you pathetic perv.”

“As if.” Brian ripped open the package on the remaining snack cake and wolfed it down.

Jacey wasn’t to far off in her assessment, the girl looked strikingly similar to their hot cousin Eileen. The main difference, as far as Brian was concerned, was that Eileen had the perfect ass while Jacey had the perfect tits. Either one could have been a model, but if there were a way to splice them together, the result would be a superstar of titanic cock-wanking material. He glanced at Jacey’s special boobs. He guessed they were C-cup, but wasn’t sure. All he knew was that they were at the maximum limit of largeness without losing the perkiness of smaller breasts. They jutted out with no hint of sag, a bit teardrop shaped, well defined nipples she never bothered to hide behind a bra. They had a nice wiggle as she walked, rather than flopping around, and she could cause a heart attack just by breathing heavily and sticking her chest out. There were times Brian was tempted to reach over and manhandle the funbags.

“I wish those two would shut up already, they’re getting annoying.” Jacey scowled over at their parents.

“They’re trying to figure out how to get the money from our sultry cousin.” Brian shrugged.

“We should just take the money already. It’s been too long.”

“Dad doesn’t want it to go to court, he knows that we’ll probably lose because all of the legal documentation is in Eileen’s favor. That’s why he’s been trying to bleed her boyfriend’s family of their money so they have no choice but to settle.”

“With how much money that they’re wasting on their lawyer, I’m surprised they haven’t given up yet. Our cousin must be whoring some good pussy to get that much support from a family that has no real responsibility over her.” Jacey chuckled.

“Tell me about it, if I had a piece of that, I wouldn’t want to get rid of it in a hurry either.” Brian leered and reached for the television remote.

“You wish. Hands off.” Jacey snatched the remote away.

“Ah come on, why are you watching that crap.” He pointed at the news program.

“Are you kidding? If you’ve been paying attention, you might notice the city has two serial killers now.”

“What?”

“Yeah, its pretty cool. The killer that leaves old guys laying around seems to be laying low, but recently it seems someone has been going around and draining the blood out of the homeless and other isolated street walkers.” Jacey bounced with excitement.

“You seem happy about it.” “It’s about time something interesting happened in this shit hole.”

“What if whoever it is that is causing that decided you might make a good victim?”

“Oh please.” Jacey scoffed. “So far the first one only targets men and the second is cleaning the city of its filth. I’ve got nothing to worry about.”

* * *

The moment that Cynthia entered the Mage residence, she was immediately taken off guard as something zipped toward her and made rapid circles. She had to stop herself from swatting at it the second it showed.

“Strangers, strangers, we have strangers!” A little feminine cry whirred around her and Sam.

“I see the fairy hatched.” Cynthia said stoically.

“Dammit Candace, I told you to wait until we introduce you before meeting people you don’t know.” Kevin said with irritation as he came out of the kitchen.

“That’s boring, I want to see the strangers.” Candace whined.

“Yes, but on this world, fairies are not common. If the wrong people see you, it would be all over the news and then we’ll have some people in white coats showing up to lock you away for study. Do you want that?”

“No.” Candace pouted, landing on an end table to sulk.

“Then stay out of sight until we tell you its safe. You got lucky this time, this is Cynthia and Sam, the friends we told you about from our trip to Mystania.”

“Hiya.” She waved at them.

“And this is Jill’s and my daughter, Candace.”

“She’s very pretty.” Cynthia nodded.

Candace perked up and flew over in front of the female cop. “Aunt Caitlin says I got bigger boobs than my mother, is that true?” She wiggled them for display.

“Er, yes; yes you do.”

“And she said my butt...”

“Okay, that’s enough of that.” Kevin interrupted. “I’m sure they want to look over what they came here for.”

When Kevin and Caitlin had rejoined their sister and came home from their walk, they noticed the break in. Fearing complications with Candace and rightly so, instead of calling the police, they used the cell phone number Cynthia had given them for personal assistance. Breaking and entering wasn’t the job of homicide, but they doubted there would be any trouble if they took over the initial investigation.

Kevin led them through the scene of the crime. The doorframe was ruined and would have to be replaced. So far, no valuables had been stolen as they could tell. The next sign of the intruder was Caitlin’s room, where they had found a crowbar on her bed. Over the phone, Cynthia had told them to not touch anything in the room if they hadn’t already.

Caitlin was waiting upstairs nervously as the two cops joined her. They did a thorough search with her there, to advice them if she found anything missing. Eventually, on a hunch, they searched through her dresser and came upon a pair of panties with semen crusted on it.

“Oh gross!” Caitlin squealed. “I think I’m going to be sick!”

Sam frowned; his gaze turned to the hamper, which he dumped all over the floor. As he looked down on the pile, Caitlin made another cry of dismay.

“My gym tights are gone, some pervert stole my uniform. My coach is going to be pissed, those things are custom made.” She wailed. “I had to pay out of my allowance that last time this happened.”

“Someone stole your gymnastics outfit before?” Sam asked.

“Yeah, a long time ago, swiped them right out of my bag. What’s so great about my sweaty workout clothes anyway?”

“Probably so he can sniff all over the crotch while he jerks off.” Kevin said helpfully.

“Ewww, that is sooo not the image I wanted to picture big brother, mrrrr.”

“Well, whoever did this was pretty stupid. He broke in leaving a clear sign that he did so, left the break in object on you bed with his fingerprints attached, then left a huge wad of his DNA over your clothes.” Cynthia sighed. “Identifying him should be rather simple, do you have any suspects?”

“Probably the jerk next door, he’s creepy enough to do something like this, and he has been obsessing over me for awhile. God, I don’t think I want to sleep in here tonight.”

“I don’t blame you. We’ll go over there and have a chat with him once we get finished here.”

The two officers continued their investigation, finding questionable stains on a pillow. While they searched, they asked questions about the neighbor and got a brief history. It did sound like an obsessive/compulsive delirium, but they would hold back judgement until they could talk with the guy himself.

Soon enough they were done and they headed over to the next house. They figured that they might as well get over it. When they rang the doorbell, it took the occupant a long time to reach the door. When it was answered, instead of a young man, there was instead a middle-aged woman that seemed very pale.

“Hi.” Sam greeted the suspicious woman. “Your neighbors have had a break in and we were wondering if we could talk to your son. Is Zack home?”

“Do you have a warrant?” The woman asked.

“Not yet.”

“Then fuck off.” She backed away and slammed the door in their face.

“Nice lady.” Sam muttered.

“By the time we get a warrant, you can bet that the gym outfit will be gone.” Cynthia said.

“Yeah, but there’s enough evidence left in Caitlin’s room to convict him if he did do it, so that doesn’t matter. I’m not sure she would want it back in any case.”

The shrugged and headed back over to Kevin’s for a visit.

* * *

Holly watched the cops leave from the upstairs window, Zack waited patiently behind her. She frowned in recognition of the officers from frozen images that her master showed her. The woman was not as green, nor the man as hairy, but they were recognizable regardless.

“You are not one for subtly.” Holly accused him.

“Sorry mistress.” Zack bowed his head.

“It cannot be helped, I would have had to dispose of those two regardless. I’ll make a call to Chief Zenwick tonight to deal with the problem.” She perked up as she heard the footsteps of Zack’s mother heading for their room.

The woman entered silently and dropped to her knees, exposing her neck in hopeful invitation, a pair of puncture wounds already present.

“Still, despite your initial faults, at least you have provided an excellent meal. Shall we?” Holly grinned, showing her fangs.

“With pleasure mistress.” Zack laughed, his own extending.

His mother shuddered in anticipation.

* * *

Eileen entered her bedroom, or technically speaking, the place where she kept her stuff. The sheets on the bed were nice and crisp, as if no one had slept in them for years, a great contrast from Kevin’s bed, which often looked as though a tornado had hit it. She blushed at that thought, feeling warm inside. The fact that Kevin had little opportunity to touch her the past few days contributed to a sensation of arousal. She chuckled at the idea that Candace was causing her to get a female version of blue balls, and she was glad she at least had Caitlin to help ease it.

Her amusement quickly faded as she thought of Caitlin. Someone had broken into their house with the girl’s violation in mind. It left a sour feeling in Eileen’s stomach and filled her with a foreboding. This time the sleazeball had been happy to jerk off in Caitlin’s underwear, but what about next time? What if he went further? What if he ended up doing something to hurt her? Eileen couldn’t bear it, couldn’t bear the idea of being that helpless.

She went to her dresser and opened the drawer for her pajamas. In the bottom was a small box, within it lay a diamond. The sorceress Lust had given it to her, telling her that when she was ready to make a wish that was owed her, she had but to hold the stone and make her request. She had forgotten it for the longest time, content and happy with the life she was leading, or at least content enough that no wish would help to improve it. Now though, as she held the stone, one particular wish burned in her mind.

“I want the ability to protect the ones that I love.”

The stone throbbed and Eileen watched its substance sink into her hand. All of a sudden she hit the floor as a powerful headache ripped through her skull. As she was starting to panic, a comforting warmth stroked against her soul, easing her fear just a little.

“Jesus, what the hell was that?”

“Kevin?” Eileen’s head shot up, looking for her fiancée, but he was nowhere to be seen. Besides, she had the queer feeling that it wasn’t her ears that heard that.

“Eileen? Is that you?”

“Are you, inside my mind?” Eileen was bewildered, and would have been even more frightened, but it hadn’t been the first time that they had shared in this particular manner. Even if this seemed a bit more direct. The previous sensations had been more empathic, whereas this...

“Oh my god, I’m a telepath!”

“How did that happen?”

“I don’t know, I made a wish to be able to protect those I cared about and suddenly I heard you cry out inside me.”

“I had a major headache, seems to be happening more frequently lately. Hey, if you’re a telepath, see if you can contact Caitlin.”

“Okay. Hey Caitlin, pick up the phone. Hello?” Eileen cried. She didn’t feel a connection though. So she tried to contact May, with similar success.

“Anything wrong?”

“I can’t get through, I can only talk with you. That’s weird, I wonder why?”

“I don’t know, we’ll try to figure something out. Maybe that stupid book from the library has a clue, not that it told me anything useful yet.”

“This is kind of spooky, I wonder if I can break the connection.”

“Give it a try. As much as I love you honey, I wouldn’t want to be in your head all the time.”

“Isn’t that the truth. Okay, can you hear me now? Kevin? Hello?” Eileen frowned; realizing it must have worked. She wondered if she could connect to him again now that she broke the line. She hoped so.

She left her room to join the other’s downstairs. As she was leaving, a thought crept up on her, making her wonder why a wish of protection only opened up a telepathic link to her lover.

* * *

Charlie Grey sat beside his autopsy table deep in thought. He should have been busy. He should have been up to his elbows in work. It was common knowledge that there was a rash of mysterious deaths all over the city. Yet the biggest mystery was that his skills at forensics and body tagging had not been utilized. The officers upstairs were plenty busy though, as the station’s prison was kept filled with the homeless, drunks, and ladies of the night. All of the above were suspiciously docile, none demanded to be let go or screaming about harassment.

He frowned. He had seen something like this before, a long time ago, and nothing this quick. He perked up as he heard the soft sounds of footsteps coming down the hall. Charlie smirked, expecting something like this would happen sooner or later. Now he would see how that game played out.

It was Jennifer Wells, now that was interesting. What would a petty crime officer be doing in the morgue? He noticed that she was wearing her uniform well, her shirt partially unbuttoned, sans bra. Her long hair was unbound; her skirt cut up at least a foot too high for regulations, and showing plenty of creamy thigh in the process. Her get up was nothing like her usual attitude, as she preferred to wear slacks and made all attempts to retain a professional relationship with all of her co-workers. Although, she didn’t hesitate to call Charlie a putrid pile of slime during his many attempts at camadre with the attractive female members of the station. He knew he could have any one of them for his bed if he tried, but he found repulsing them to be amusing, and in this case useful.

Jennifer came up to him like a huntress, with an exaggerated sway to her hips that wasn’t lost on Charlie. He noted that the skirt rose a few inches higher with each step, getting ridiculously close to exposing her danger zone. Charlie didn’t have any complaints about the display, but was wary of her attitude.

“Hey baby, you look lonely down here.” Jennifer giggled. She gazed down on him in attempt to capture his eyes with her own.

He let her, gazing amongst the swirling wrongness. He sighed, knowing that it was too good to be true.

“I suppose you’re offering a cure for my loneliness.” He gave her a winning smile.

“Oh, that’s what I love about you Charlie, straight to the point. Have I ever told you what a crush I’ve had on you?”

‘Nice acting lessons Jen, where’d you learn them from...Baywatch?’ Charlie thought. “Why no, I didn’t, I thought you hated me.”

Jennifer straddled his lap, pushing her no doubt unclad mound against his growing manhood. Down boy, it didn’t seem to give a damn. She pressed closer to him, giving him a hot kiss as her breasts mashed against his chest. The entire time her eyes locked on his, he could see the frustration in the backs of them as her mesmerizing abilities seemed to be having no affect on him. It seemed that she was dismissing this fact though, thinking that controlling a man by his dick worked just as well if not better.

“If I hated you Charlie, would I do that?” She breathed.

“Probably, I need a little more convincing if you don’t mind.”

“Goody, I like to be able to persuade.” Jennifer laughed; her lips trailed kisses down his face toward his neck.

He felt her probing, licking along his skin while searching for a blood vessel. He felt the teeth scrape lightly on him. That was all the evidence he needed.

With a yelp, Jennifer found herself sailing over Charlie’s head as her grabbed the bottom of her shirt and flipped her over. She slammed down on the autopsy table, stunned in more ways than. As she tried to get up, he punched her hard in the face, causing her head to pound against the tough metal of the table. His left hand pushed down between her breasts, pinning her.

“You bastard, I don’t like it rough.” She growled, attempting to get back up and gasping when she couldn’t.

“What’s the matter, not strong enough?” Charlie asked.

Jennifer screamed, losing all pretense of seduction or hiding what she was. Her fangs slid out, her nails sharpened. She swiped the claws across his face, thinking he would let go as he screamed in pain. Instead, she pulled back in horror with part of his face caught in her nails. She stared at it in horror, then at him.

“Do you have any idea how long it takes to put that on in the morning, sweetie buns?” Charlie glared down on her.

“What the fuck are you?” Jennifer screamed.

Charlie grabbed his electric bone saw and turned it on.

“Your executioner honey tits. A shame really, you would have been a great lay.”

Her protests were cut off as the saw sliced into her neck, thick globs of pink blood oozed out of the wound. In moments, the head was completely severed and Charlie kicked it as far away from the body as he could. The body was still shuddering with death spasms, filling him with regret that he never got to try out its wares. Still, it couldn’t be helped, he had lost his taste for rape a long time ago, and there was little thrill in screwing a corpse.

On the plus side, he now had a specimen to study, and had the proper equipment to learn something useful. With this happy thought, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a cell phone, dialing Steve’s number. He could tell by the tone of his voice that Steve wasn’t happy to be called that late, Charlie had probably interrupted a masturbation session as the dweeb thought about the hot members of his group that he would never score with.

“Hey Steve, I need a favor.”

“My name is Xa...”

“I’m not in the mood for this Steve, I want you to get on the network and call all available members of the Twilight Shadow to come to Crowley.”

“What? Are you kidding? We already have more than enough people to handle this job?”

“Did I ask you to start bitching Steve? No, I told you to call in reinforcements, so shut up and get to work.”

“Why should I, one lousy succubus isn’t going to be that much trouble. She hasn’t even done anything for awhile.”

“It’s not the succubus I’m worried about. We’ve got a nest of nosferatu on our hands.”

“What’s that?”

“Vampires, you moron. We’ve got a plague of vampires. How did you even get in this line of work?”