The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mystania: Crimson Tempest

By Thantos69

Chapter 7

Sacrifice

Sam lifted Caitlin as though she weighed nothing more than a rag doll. For her part, Caitlin simply moaned and absent-mindedly ran her hand against the muscles of his chest. Her body seemed to twitch with frustration.

Eileen was fidgeting. When she had stumbled upon the girl, she had feared the worst, considering there was blood on her neck and her exposed sex was leaking a nasty discharge. She had tried to get Caitlin cleaned up enough to have some dignity before Sam and Cynthia had arrived.

They hadn’t come alone; they brought along an old man that they introduced as Charlie. The man went to work quickly, inspecting Caitlin’s neck and mouth. After a moment, he turned away satisfied.

“The girl’s been fed on but not converted, she’ll snap out of it once the narcotic from the saliva has run its course through her bloodstream.”

“Narcotic?” Sam asked.

“Yeah, a pretty strong aphrodisiac that gets injected in order to quickly wear down any resistance their cattle might have to getting fed upon.” Charlie gave them a feral grin. “It can be quite addicting I’ve heard, the better to keep your food in line.”

“Watch your mouth asshole, this girl is a friend of ours.” Cynthia snapped.

“Don’t light the fuse on your tampon, sugar twat. I didn’t mean any offense.”

“We’ve got to get her to a hospital.” Eileen interrupted.

“That will only do her more harm than good. There is no telling how far the nest has expanded. Especially with its exposure.”

“Nest?”

“We’ll explain later, sexy ass. Your friend will come around on her own; it doesn’t look like she lost too much blood. Apparently her assailant wanted something more from her than a snack. Don’t blame him either, she’s a hot little number.”

Eileen glared at the man, as he returned her gaze and then shamelessly inspected every inch of her body. She could actually feel him mentally undressing her.

“If not a hospital, then we need to get her home.”

“That is not something that I would recommend.” Charlie shrugged. “If this was personal, then the vampire would simply continue his assault from there. I would suggest bringing the girl into our sanctuary. Her house is not safe.”

Eileen froze for a moment, turning her thoughts inward. After a moment, she began to panic.

“I can’t find Kevin, and the rest of the family is at the house. What if something happens to them next?”

“Sucks to be them.”

“Charlie!” Cynthia snapped.

“I’ve got to go, Cynthia, watch over Caitlin for me.” Eileen turned and ran off.

“Eileen, wait!” Cynthia yelled, but the girl had already burst out the exit. “Fuck!” She turned to Charlie. “You and your big mouth.”

“...are eagerly waiting to clamp down on your juicy box, my saucy senorita.” Charlie gave her a mocking bow.

“The moment we have time, Charlie, I’m going to stomp your face into the carpet.” She growled.

“You say the kinkiest things.”

* * *

Their car pulled up into the driveway of the Mage residence; Brian was stuck in the back with his sister Jacey. His sister was peeved because she had made plans to go to the mall before the two of them were dragged out on this little errand. Brian wasn’t too happy either, but made the most of the situation by taking every opportunity to stare at his sister’s thighs, barely concealed in the miniskirt she was wearing. He seemed to delight in the fact that it just pissed off Jacey more.

When Brian made to open the door to get out, his father, Roy, shouted at him to stay in the car.

“Hey, what the hell did you bring us here for if we’re just going to be stuck in here?” Brian protested.

“You’ll find out soon enough.” His father grinned and slammed the door shut, joined up with Helen, and made their way toward the house.

“Jerkoff.” Brian muttered. “They’ve sure been acting weird today.”

“Why are we at this shithole anyway? Has the slut finally caved in?”

“Beats me.” Brain shrugged, staring at Jacey’s thighs once again.

“Brian, I swear, if you don’t stop trying to look up my skirt, I’m going to punch you in the face.”

“Maybe if you stopped dressing up like a whore, it wouldn’t be so attention grabbing.”

“Screw you perv!”

“You’d like that, wouldn’t you?” Brian reached over and opened the door.

“Hey, where are you going, we’re supposed to stay here!” Jacey snapped.

“And since when did you become such a fine example of parental obedience. I’m not waiting in here like some damn pet.”

Brian quickly left the car, shutting the door behind him quietly so the sound wouldn’t carry. Jacey, in a huff, exited from the other side and made a beeline for him.

“What’s the matter sis, miss my company?”

“As if, what are you planning to do?”

“The last time we were here, I noticed something interesting in Kevin’s room. I want another look.”

“So you’re just going to walk in through the front door and get our parents mad at us?”

“Of course not, any special investigator knows there are more ways to enter a house. I prefer the more direct path.”

“Sure, like you’re going to crawl through his window.” Jacey sneered, her brother grinned back. “Whoa, hold on, you are going to crawl through his window!”

He stepped closer and gave her a pat on the head. “Nice deductive skills sis, I guess you do have some brains in here after all.”

“Can it douchebag. In case you haven’t noticed, the window is on the second floor and there’s no convenient climbing object near it.”

“No problem, we’ll just travel up along the roof and get to it, there’s a low point on the garage that should do the trick with a little boost.”

“Wait a minute, what do you mean by ‘we.’”

“You’ve got to have a sense of adventure Jacey.” Brian giggled, and bound off for his target.

* * *

Kevin felt the tugging of Eileen’s probes a few more times, but he failed to respond with anything more than an acknowledgement that he was still alive. He knew that it was cruel to be so vague, but he thought it would be less cruel than to report that he was locked in a room with a succubus and had no way to determine his exact location. That would have taken her from being frantically worried to a deep panic.

The succubus, for her part, had stopped clawing at the exit and whimpering. Instead, she was huddled up in a ball, her knees to her chin with her arms wrapped around them. In all of the excitement, he hadn’t really gotten a good chance to look at her. He wasn’t all that surprised to find out that she was very attractive, and it seemed she was getting more attractive all the time. It dawned on him that the reason for this was because the cuts and bruises on her body were gradually fading away. Even the tears all over her broken wings were mending. He would have thought she would be happy about it, but with every wound that healed over she seemed to whimper with despair.

“So, you come here often?” Kevin quipped, at an attempt to break the silence.

The succubus briefly glanced at him, her eyes hungrily devouring every inch of him. She backed up into a corner as far away from him as she could.

“I’m not going to bite.” He said.

“No,” She whispered. “But I am going to kill you.”

“Why do you want to do that?”

“Who said anything about ‘wanting’ to do it.”

They lapsed back into silence for a moment, just long enough for Kevin to watch a particularly nasty gash on her wing pull up and knit itself back into the pattern. As this major piece of healing took place, he noticed that her breasts were heaving underneath her torn shirt, the nipples protesting under the fabric. She shuddered and tried to hide her arousal under her arms.

“So, if you’re going to kill me, could I at least have your name?”

She studied him for a second, as if surprised that he still wanted to talk to her.

“It’s Dee.”

“I’m Kevin.” He replied. “I...”

“Please, Kevin. I don’t want to know any more about you. This is going to be hard enough as it is.” Dee sobbed.

“Well, if you’re having such a hard time, maybe you should rethink this whole killing me idea.”

Dee shook her head, then buried it between her knees.

“You don’t seem like a bad person. I know you protected my sister, and I want to thank you for that.”

That just seemed to make her sob even harder.

“I don’t want to kill you.” She cried. “I don’t, I really don’t, but I can’t help it. I’m a demon, a half-demon...I...I need to feed.” She looked up at him, her face was flawless, completely free of the ravages of the battle she had undergone.

“Do you want to talk about it?”

“I...I live on this physical plane. Succubae and Incubi are the half-breeds of humans and demons. We do not need a host to walk on this side of existence, but...to survive; we take the life force of those we mate with. If we force starvation on ourselves, we go feral.”

“Feral?”

“It’s horrible. I’ve tried to stop. I’ve tried to wither away into nothing, but when the hunger becomes too powerful...the mind goes. At that point, there is no way to choose a victim, there is only the lust and hunger.”

“Ah.” Kevin glanced around the padded room. “I think I see the problem.”

“It was one of my father’s worst punishments, locking me in a room with a male I cared about. He wanted to kill my emotions, to make me into the monster that I am.”

“You’re not a monster Dee.”

“How can you be so sure?”

“Monsters do not regret.”

Dee had no answer for this.

“So, in order for you to absorb the life energy of a male, you have to have sex with him first?” Kevin asked.

“Of course.”

“Well, maybe we can hold out. After all, you can’t really have sex with an unwilling man.”

Dee glanced up, an eyebrow quirked. When she spoke, her voice seemed to be in a different octave.

“I want your body Kevin.”

The voice penetrated his ears and sent rapture in his brain. His body heated up several degrees as his blood pumped wildly. He found it difficult to breathe; his erection was tugging painfully at his pants. He stared at the woman, the goddess before him. He had to fuck her, nothing else mattered but to crawl between her legs and satisfy his lusts. He stepped forward.

“Stop!” She commanded, her tone back to normal.

Kevin froze, still panting as his mind snapped out of its daze. He flopped back to the floor, aware of his still throbbing hard on. He gulped.

“Oh Christ.” He muttered.

“There is no such thing as an unwilling male in the presence of a succubus. If a man can resist, then he was never her target.” Dee whispered.

“Jesus. I think I know how all those virgins felt back in the day.” Kevin shook his head. “Okay, so that idea was a bust.”

“You have no idea how hard it was for me to tell you to stop.” Dee whimpered. “I want you so bad right now. It’s just getting worse. The more I heal, the more energy is being drained from me. Just the scent of your maleness is nearly driving me mad.”

“I’ve heard that one before.” Kevin said bitterly. “Tell me Dee, why did you come to this city? What is going on around here?”

“I am not sure what my father’s motivations are for this world, it seems to be a mild obsession with him. We haven’t had many confiding talks. Our relationship is...strained at best.”

“Strained, huh?”

“I want him dead, I hate him so much!”

“I see.”

“I heard about his attempts to enter this world. I saw an opportunity to escape. When he opened the portal, I stole through it, hoping that it would disrupt the gate and make him unable to reopen it. I suppose it was wishful thinking, all I bought you was time.”

“And that’s the only reason you came here?”

“I...I wanted to see you Kevin. I wanted to see the D’hrrtv.” Dee unfolded her wings, the bones mended, the tears nothing more than faint scars already starting to fade. She began to crawl toward him; her breasts swayed gently, her eyes filled with desperation and even a hint of predatory arousal.

“Uh, Dee?” Kevin sat frozen, incapable of moving.

Her hands rested on his shoulders; she lifted herself forward, so her boobs pushed against his stomach and slid up along his chest, sending shivers of lust through both of them.

“You feel so good.” She sighed into his ear.

“Dee, I...”

She pulled back, mortified and near panic, but she did not let go of her shoulders. “No, not yet, I can’t have you yet.”

“Calm down, take a deep breath.”

“It’s too late, I don’t know if I can last for another ten minutes. I want you to know, I want you to know why I stayed here. I wanted to see you. I wanted to ask you a question.”

“What question?”

“How...” She stammered, her body trembling violently.

“Yes?”

“How...” Dee pushed him onto his back, leaning close to him.

“What is it?”

“How can I become human?” And she kissed him.

* * *

Dee was pushed into a room, her father slammed the door shut and she heard the distinct click of locks engaging. She didn’t know what she had done wrong. She had been feeding on the demonic energy leaking from her mother’s breasts when her father had come in and gone ballistic. He was shouting something about how she was too old and had to be weaned from that limited sort. Dee did not know what he was talking about.

As she picked herself up and tried to figure out what to do, a voice called her name. Her heart fluttered as she turned, and found Matthew, a beautiful boy she often played with in the courtyard. Lately she had been feeling strange things for the boy, and the two of them had often stolen kisses in hidden moments. Why was she locked in a room with him? She was...happy to be alone with him.

“Dee.” Matthew strode forward, wanting to say something, but stopped when he was overcome with the uncontrollable desire to kiss her.

She felt his passion, although she did not understand it. She felt utterly relaxed in his presence, and the pressure in her back eased as her wings slid out of their confinement and enveloped the two of them.

“What is this?” Mathew asked, his hand ran along the bone ridge of one of her wings.

“Am I ugly?” Dee pouted, turning her head away.

“Oh no, you are beautiful, you are the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen.” He protested with wide-eyed innocence.

“Really?” Dee hugged him close, her barely maturing body pressing against him. “Oh Matthew.”

“Dee.” He hugged her in return, his hand slid down along the bare skin of her back, sending shivers through her spine. “Something is happening, I feel weird.”

She felt it too; she felt it coming from him. It was eerie and frightening, yet compelling. She felt her body heat up, and there was a longing. A longing to be closer to him. Yet she was already as close as she could get. Dee made a light jump, there was something pressing against her that sent more strange feelings through her. There was a lump pushed against her pelvis, it slid into her groove as she wiggled against it. Both of them gasped harshly as it dug into her.

“What is happening?” Matthew gasped, humping his hips against her.

“I don’t know!” Dee panted as his pleasure entered her mind as well as experiencing something of her own. “What is that thing?”

“It’s my penis. It’s been doing that a lot lately, especially since I’ve started growing hair down there.”

“Can I see it?”

“Only if I can see you.”

Dee nodded absently, stepping away from him briefly. The loose dress she was wearing fell away with a quick tug of a strap just below her wings. Her body did not have hair below her neck, nor would it ever grow any. Her hips and breasts had grown out, signaling her cross over into womanhood, as her mother was keen to point out. Dee did not understand what her mother meant; her mother was often evasive about the topic.

Matthew grabbed hold of one of her breasts, kneading it in his palm. Dee let out a soft cry from the tingles his touch sent through her.

“More!” Dee demanded, her voice seemed different somehow, which shocked her. The effect on Matthew was dynamic. His eyes glazed over, his body heated up tremendously, and he stood in a subservient pose. His other hand reached up and he dutifully played with her breasts like she had requested.

It felt so good; her pointed tail kept twirling around her leg with agitated longing. Her hand reached out and grabbed the maleness before her. It filled her hand with a couple of inches to spare. The pubic hair tickled the back of her hand as she inspected it. She let out a cry as a surge of lust poured through her from him. The sight of his penis made her hungry.

She no longer bothered to think, she pushed him down and lowered herself on top of him. He lay back, rigid and soaked with sweat and desire. She felt his tip probing at the fold between her legs, poking against the groove. She pushed and sat, gasping at the feeling of the muscle pushing between her nether lips, loving it from both perspectives. It felt right, like she was meant to do this, and she slid all the way down to envelope him completely. There was no pain, as demons did not have hymens.

All thought left her. Her body rocked back and forth on the invader inside her, causing both of them to cry out for more. It was an incredible experience, the ultimate game that she could have played with him. They couldn’t get enough of each other. They did not even notice as he was starting to glow. If anything Dee pumped him faster, as she experienced his pleasure building up. She could tell he was about to explode, and that it would be a good thing.

And it was, as his seed erupted up inside her, she let out a scream of rapture, sharing his orgasm as well as having one of her own. She pressed down on him and locked into place, her vagina hungrily devouring all that the penis had to offer her. It was so wonderful; she had never felt so alive. She never had, it was so vibrant, so...insistent. Her glazed eyes passed over her skin and noticed that she was glowing, and it was getting brighter.

She then noticed Matthew, and she cried out. He was glowing too, but it was fading fast. No longer was there a teenage boy in her arms, but a man, a rapidly aging man. He was gasping heavily from the last throes of his passion, gazing with adoration in his eyes.

“Matthew!” She cried. “No, Matthew! What’s happening?”

He did not answer; he just continued to gasp and kept thrusting up at her. With a loud choked breath, his chest heaved upward, and collapsed. His body slumped to the floor, no longer breathing, no longer holding a glow, aged and decrepit.

Dee let out a scream of horror and anguish.

* * *

Dee slumped down on top of Kevin, gasping heavily as she felt his seed churning in her belly. It had been the most wonderful, tender, and satisfying sexual experience of her life. Her body was filled with so much energy, completely sated, she barely even remembered the pain that her recent injuries had caused, they were gone now. She wept bitterly.

Her head lay upon his chest, her hands lightly stroking along it as she cried. Her hope was shattered, having just killed the only man she knew to turn to that might solve her problem. Beyond the shattered hope was the guilt leading into despair that not only had she just destroyed a good man, but one who was much loved by his family and friends. They would hate her, there was to be no forgiveness, she did not deserve any.

She wanted to die. She would do what it took to convince her captors to let her out. Then at first opportunity, she would kill herself. There would be no more innocents destroyed because of her.

“Kevin, I’m so sorry.” Dee whispered.

A hand came up and stroked her hair.

* * *

Kevin was a very trusting person, to think that he wouldn’t lock his bedroom window. Brian was tickled; it was as if the guy had never had anyone try to break into his bedroom before. It wasn’t as if it were that inaccessible. Jacey was trailing behind him over their little adventure across the roof. He couldn’t believe he got his sister to follow in this excursion, considering she wasn’t the type to exert herself for such manual labor. Still, he took full advantage of the situation by looking up her skirt as he cupped his hands together to make a stepping boost to get to the low part of the roof. The he took the opportunity to tell her to lay on the roof and give him a hand up so he could climb. He didn’t really need her support for that particular job, but it did allow him to get several good moments of staring down her shirt before he pretended to finish struggling through his climb. Good lord she looked hot, if only the bitch wasn’t his sister.

“This if creepy, I can’t believe you talked me into it.”

“Admit it, you’re having fun.” Brian chuckled.

“It is a bit exciting.” Jacey frowned. “But I hate this filthy roof, look at the shit I got all over my shirt from laying on the shingles for you.”

Brian stared at her tits. “Looks fine to me.”

“Pervert.”

“Cock tease. Now be quiet, I don’t want to attract attention.” Brian took the window jam and slowly lifted upward.

The first thing he noticed was that the cocoon that had been hanging there on the last visit was gone. The second was that the window was recently well oiled, so it slid open with nary a sound and little resistance. Well, kudos to Kevin for making this easier. Brian scurried through the opening with a practiced hand, his feet touching the carpet without making a sound.

He surveyed the place, noting the familiar contents of Kevin’s figurine collection and books. He also saw that the mirror had been refitted with glass. Brian wondered momentarily if he could sneak it out of the window, but shook his head. Stealing the thing would not be feasible at this time. As it was, last time had been ruined by the jerk showing up a bit too early while his mom kept the parents distracted. As he turned away regretfully, he noticed a shoebox on the dresser that hadn’t been there before.

Filled with curiosity, he stepped up to it and had to stifle a gasp. Inside the box, sleeping soundly on a bed of cotton filling, was a small naked woman. When he pulled his eyes away from the rather generous set of tits on her tiny frame, he noted the wings on her back. He also noted that she was breathing, so it wasn’t a statue. As he was admiring the fuckable little tart, his sister chose that moment to stumble into the room with her typical amateurish grace and landed on the carpet with a vibrating thud.

The fairy awoke with a start, and Brian cursed. In one fluid motion he grabbed the lid of the shoebox and pressed it down along the lip. It was just in time as he felt a thump as the alarmed fairy hit the box top trying to escape.

“Oh man this is great.”

“What are you doing?” Jacey demanded.

“I just caught a fairy.”

“Ha ha, very funny.”

“I’m serious.”

“I’m not really in the mood for this bullshit. Does Kevin have anything worthwhile to steal or are you just going to stand around jerking off?”

“Don’t believe me, listen to this.” Brian picked up the shoebox and shoved it into his sister’s face. The box was vibrating from all of the frantic activity inside. There were muffled screams of curses and indignities leaking out of the cardboard.

“What the hell?”

“Strong little bitch too, the lid almost slipped my grip. Find a jar or something, this is awkward holding a shoebox.”

Jacey would have protested being ordered around, but was curious about what her brother caught. She made a search of the room and came up empty, at least until she searched the closet. Hidden away behind a pile of clothes was a water cooler jug halfway filled with loose change. She grunted and struggled at lifting it and bringing it into the main room.

“Holy Shit, how did I miss that before. There’s got to be about four hundred bucks in change in that thing.”

“What now?”

Brian sighed. “I guess you can go ahead and dump it, what a pity.”

Jacey was impressed; her brother must have caught something if he was willing to part with some easy cash. Well, easy if he could haul the change heavy water jug off the roof without breaking his neck. She pushed the jug over on its side and removed the screw cap. After a little struggling she managed to get the thing emptying, soon becoming much easier.

Brian had grabbed the craft knife he had attempted to steal the last time he was there. When Jacey handed him the empty jug, he set the shoebox on the dresser and made a slit of a cut in its top. This was followed by some shrieks from the occupant who thought she was being attacked. Brian put the neck of the jug against the slit he made and waited.

He didn’t have to wait long. The fairy, already in a panic from her confinement and the momentary appearance of the knife, noticed the dab of light coming from the slit. She struggled against it, making the hole bigger. In about five seconds she succeeded in ripping on through and made a squeal of triumph as she darted up in the air. That was until she smacked her head against the plastic ceiling.

Brian quickly grabbed the cap and twisted it on, sealing the fairy inside. He got to work with the dagger to make a few air holes, a tough job considering the strength of the plastic. Jacey just stared in awe at the panicky woman flitting around in the confinement and banging against the clear walls.

“Wow, I can’t believe it. Is that thing real?”

“Gotta be, I can’t imagine how it can be a fake.” Brian struggled through the twelfth air slit.

“She’s naked, I can see her bare boobs.” Jacey pointed out needlessly.

“Getting jealous sis.”

“Screw you, mine are a hundred times better.” She tapped a finger against the jug. “She looks like a tiny slut, I guess Kevin didn’t feel the need to give her clothes.”

“Why should he, it’s probably nothing more than a sex toy for him.”

“She’s too small for that dumbass.”

“It must be somewhat tame, it was allowed to roam around free range before we stuck her where she belongs.”

“What are you going to do with her?”

“You mean other than using her for whack off material? Come on sis, look at the big picture. I mean, its pretty obvious that Kevin has to be attached to this thing, and I’m sure it would have been difficult to keep it a secret from the rest of his family.”

“Yeah, so?”

“So, what if we threatened to show this thing off to some xenobiologists, or some other people in the government. Do you know what they would do with a specimen like this? Mom and Dad’s problem is over. All we have to do is blackmail them with this creature’s safety and I bet they’ll sign anything we want. Hell, screw the insurance and will, I bet after they hand that over we could milk even more favors out of them.”

“And if they don’t go for it?”

“If they don’t, then I’m sure the biologists will pay up the ass to have this thing. We could be famous. That’s a good idea, after we get finished collecting our reward through blackmail, we can sell it to the government anyway.”

“That’s so smart, I can’t wait.” Jacey grabbed the jug and gave it a shake, causing the poor fairy inside, who had settled to the floor in exhaustion, to cry out and flutter around in her confinement some more.

“Now, now, sis, we don’t want our meal ticket to keel out from over excerption, do we?”

Before she could answer, there was a crash and a loud commotion coming from downstairs.

“What the hell was that?”

* * *

Tina seemed to be recovering, her color was better and she was a bit more coherent. Michael and Bethany were hovering over her as best they could in the cramped car, currently parked in a barn that they hoped had been left for abandoned.

“Hey sexy.” Tina smiled, lifting her hand up and caressing Bethany’s face, who leaned into it happily. “What’s going on? Why are we stretched out in the car? You had a kinky idea, slave?” She leered at Michael.

“I wish it were that simple mistress.” He replied. “Do you remember anything?”

“I was walking home from the store when I felt someone grab me. I tried to pull away, but then I felt him nuzzling my neck and then...oh god, it felt so good. I can’t remember feeling that wonderful since...” Tina shuddered, thinking of her first time of being taken.

“Anything else?”

“Well, I think I stumbled home somehow, its all a daze. Then, I think there was you, and I wanted your body. Did we do it? I think I remember being manhandled, but I was pretty out of it.”

“I carried you to the car to go to the hospital.”

“Ah, pity. Why do I feel so weak?”

“You lost a lot of blood mistress.”

“Lost a lot of blood? How did that happen?” Tina sat up, her head getting dizzy from the effort. She was quickly supported by Bethany.

“We think you were attacked by a vampire.” Bethany said.

“You’re shitting me, you two really are kinky with this role playing stuff, aren’t you?” Tina lifted an arm and slid it under Beth’s shirt, groping a breast, causing the girl to gasp in delight.

“Actually, mi...mi...mistress,” Bethany moaned. “We aren’t playing, Michael killed one of the things when we escaped from the hospital.” She gasped, grabbing her mistress’s hand and encouraging her to keep kneading her breasts.

“But, that’s, I...” Tina glanced from one slave to another.

“It’s true. I caught one of them biting a nurse at the hospital, then watched as he made her drink its blood and made her become one of them. That’s when I decided we had to get you out of there. We ran into some trouble trying to escape, and...well, that’s why we’re hiding out here instead of at home.”

“Did you call the police?”

“Uh, it was a police officer we killed.”

“Oh shit.” Tina pulled her hand out from under her slave’s shirt and turned away, her head reeling. Bethany leaned against her and gave her a hug, cradling her mistress’s head against her shoulder.

“We didn’t know what else to do mistress. We decided to hide until you came around. The police will surely be after us.” She sobbed.

“Calm down Beth. We’ll figure something out. Mistress, forgive me for asking, but I have to know. Did you drink any blood from the creature that attacked out?” Michael asked.

“What? No, I told you, all I remember was being grabbed and then feeling very good and dazed. I don’t recall anything going into my mouth, or...” Tina lightly covered her crotch with a hand.

Michael sighed with relief.

“You really are serious about vampires, aren’t you?” Tina asked.

“You should have seen it mistress. We have no doubts whatsoever. I’m not sure what we’re going to do.”

Tina sighed. “Poor slaves, I guess you really do need your mistress. The answer is obvious, we have to find Kevin.”

“What?” Michael bolted up, slamming his head against the roof of the car.

“Well, think about it. Kevin did seem to have something about him. I mean, I thought he was nothing but a nerd that was so far below me, yet he managed to charm me into giving him my virginity and changing my whole sexual outlook. Not to mention what he did to you and Bethany. Of course he has supernatural powers.”

Beth shook her head. “I know he is powerful, but to get him involved...”

“Do we have any choice? He’s the only one we know who might know what is going on, who might be able to protect us. If he says no, are we any worse off than we are now?”

“I guess not.”

“Then let’s find him.” Tina shrugged, then winced as her head went dizzy again. “And a milkshake, definitely find a milkshake.” She poked Michael in the ribs. “And you’ll get the pleasure of jerking off in it to give me some protein, cause I don’t think I can handle it from the source right now.”

“Yes mistress.”

“Are we still here, chop, chop, and get busy. I’m just going to lie down back here and have a nap. Let’s go already.”

Michael and Bethany bolted for the front seats, letting their mistress relax. In moments, the car pulled out of the barn and headed back toward the city.

* * *

Holly entered the cell, gesturing to the guard to give a bit of privacy. He nodded and closed the door behind her, locking her inside. She turned to look at the pitiful creature before her. Dee was slumped over the body lying prostrate on the floor. It was a posture of despair and broken hope. Holly smiled, glad to see the girl in such turmoil, she hated the fact that her master took such stock in the creature, as useless as she was.

“Finished eating have you. Thank you Demoni, you’ve helped us solve an irritating problem by disposing of the D’hrrtv for us.”

Dee did not say anything.

“Going to sulk? You should be used to this by now. You should know better than to defy our lord. He would be more generous with your food offerings if you weren’t so defiant. If you would just crush that pitiful little conscious of yours, you wouldn’t suffer so much.”

Dee slumped down even more, hovering over the body and nearly covering it. Her shoulders shook with obvious wracking sobs; her wings obscured Holly’s view.

“Oh get up, pathetic twat. He wasn’t that good of a lay was he?” Holly came closer and around, as Dee continued to hide the body. “I said get out of the way, I want to see his wasted form for myself. I want to see the corpse of this foolish boy whom master was so worried about.”

Dee did not move out of the way. Holly was irritated and stepped closer, pushing the succubus out of the way. With a smirk of triumph, she glanced down, her jaw dropped.

Kevin was smiling up at her, still young, still fit, and very much alive.

“Wha...”

That was all Holly was able to get out as Dee, filled with glee, shot up and slammed a fist into her throat. Holly flew backward and hit the wall so hard that the padding erupted into a cloud of cotton shavings. Her voice box was damaged and did not allow much more than a whisper, so was stuck alone with the enraged succubus. No matter, the sucker punch was all the bitch was going to get.

With a gasp of rage, Holly sprung from the wall after the girl. Dee, with faster reflexes than she had seen before dodged and countered by clotheslining her. Holly was on her back before it could even register with her. Then she was filled with a wave of pain as her arm was pulled behind her back and broken in the next second. Dee leaned down and whispered into her ear.

“I don’t care how old you are Holly. I don’t care if you are a second-generation vampire, spawned by father himself. No vampire can ever hope to match a demon when properly fed.”

“Bitch.” Holly whispered.

“You have no idea. I’ve wanted to do this to you for so long Holly.” Dee’s grip on her tightened, and Holly felt the bones under her grip grind beyond endurance. She could only helplessly whimper as pain was the only sensation available for her mind to process.

“Dee, is this necessary.” Kevin sat up.

The succubus seemed to snap back into herself, and her grip mercifully loosened, but she did not let go.

“I’m sorry Kevin, I kind of lost it for a moment. This woman, no, this thing has been the cause of so much sorrow and pain for me. I would like to take the time to return it in kind.”

“Time is something we are short of.”

“I know.”

“How come he is still alive?” Holly croaked. “You had to have fed on something.”

“Funny, as many innocent people as father threw to me to serve as a meal, he never once gave me a wizard. It seems when the D’hrrtv takes a virgins power and adds it to his energy, it increases the potency of his life force. I can take his life without killing him, at least until his stored reserve is used up, I suppose.”

“I’m not the D’hrrtv though.” Kevin shrugged. “I gave that up when I left Mystania.”

Holly choked out some laughter, and Dee responded by pushing a pressure point and causing her to writhe for a moment.

“Actually Kevin, you are. Tome never left your body to go back into her physical manifestation. Her soul is still lingering around in the back of your mind, loose and hiding. I’m not even sure she can leave now without her destruction, since she abandoned the book.”

“What? No!”

“It’s true. You’ve felt some weird moments, haven’t you? A feeling of presence, perhaps a bit of pressure that gave a mild headache every now and then.”

“Yes, but...”

“It was probably Tome attempting to use a spell or interact with magic without your cooperation and consent. Without being bound by a book inside your head, she has a bit of free will inside you.”

“Oh god, I wanted this to end. I didn’t want to have to deal with it anymore. Lust and Pervos had assured me that I wouldn’t be the D’hrrtv!”

“Their daughter disobeyed them.” Dee sighed.

“A bit whiny isn’t he.” Holly chuckled.

“Your opinions are of little value to us bloodsucker. You are going to help us escape, tell us the way out of here.”

“You won’t get out alive. This place is crawling with slaves; the inmates have all been taken or used as cattle. You can’t hope to get out without triggering the alarm.”

“All we need is to see the clear sky and your people will never catch us. Now then, you can either help us now and I’ll kill you quickly, or I will use an option that will tear you apart inside. What will it be?”

“Fuck you slut.” Holly said forcefully, her throat was beginning to heal.

“Very well then, option two. I’m going to enjoy this.”

“Ah, planning to torture me demon? How unlike your typical bleeding heart hypocrisy.” Holly sneered.

“Oh no my pet.” Dee leaned close, breathing in her ear and tickling it with her tongue. Holly’s body responded with an involuntary reaction. “I actually have something very pleasant in mind.”

“Going to seduce me? You’re wasting my time, I’m not into girls.”

“Aren’t you?” Dee’s tone shifted a little, her hands became a light caress that sent tingles along Holly’s skin. Holly felt her nipples stiffen with arousal.

She giggled. “Okay, not bad, but nothing that would make me betray my lord.”

“So true, I am not an incubus or anything, so I do not have the confidence that you would turn into putty in my hands. However, it is not I that I had in mind for your seduction. I notice that father has so foolishly left you a virgin.”

Holly’s eyes flicked toward Kevin. “No!”

“I think it’s only just that you return some of the energy to him that you forced me to extract, don’t you?”

“You whore!”

“And because he’s being so kind as to remove that pesky virginity of yours, I think you should pay him back by swearing a geas. Let’s see, I think you should swear to help us escape unharmed from this place and that you will work as a double agent for us. It would be nice to know what father is up too.”

“No, I’ll never tell you anything.”

“I’m sure we’ll figure out something. Kevin, seduce her for me, will you?” Dee said sweetly.

“Huh?” Kevin muttered, barely following the whole thing as he was still trying to come to terms with the information already gathered.

“Use your powers to seduce her, of course. It’s what the D’hrrtv is good at, melting the wills of virgins.”

“Gee, thanks, and how the hell am I supposed to do that?”

“Talk to Tome of course, its about time she stopped playing hide and seek with you.”

“That simple eh, I just say ‘come out’ and she’s supposed to come running. I’m still not sure if I even believe you about...”

It’s okay Kevin, I knew this would have to happen someday.

“Ah shit!”

* * *

Abigail Mage did not want the Howe’s inside her home. Nevertheless, the moment she answered the door, Helen and Roy burst in as if they owned the place. She had been about to say some cross words about their audacity, but stopped when she felt some tugging at her pants from Aerin as well as having May put her hands on her shoulders. She allowed herself to be pulled back behind her daughter.

If the intruders noticed this, they gave no sign. Their attention passed over the family only briefly before Roy spoke to Peter.

“Where is Eileen?”

“She is not here, and I suggest you get out of our house before I call the police.” Peter folded his arms across his chest.

Roy gave a brief smirk. “You do that Mr. Mage, in the meantime, we’ll wait here for our niece. That is, unless you know where she has gone.”

“Her location is none of your business even if we knew where she was. I’m sure she doesn’t want to talk to you anyway.”

“That is certainly a rude thing to say. I notice your son isn’t around either. Could it be my dear niece is off whoring with that murderer somewhere?”

“My son is not a murderer.” Peter growled.

“We’ll see.” Roy stepped further into the house, searching around the downstairs just in case someone was hiding. No such luck, he took his time sneering at some of the family pictures as Peter continued to babble about violation and nonsense like that.

“What do you want with Eileen anyway?” Abigail called.

“We’ve got a new settlement offer that she will die for.” Helen laughed. “There is no way she can refuse this time.”

“I highly doubt that.”

“Oh, you’ll see. Any idea when the dear child is going to be back?”

“No clue, you’ll just have to try back later.”

“Is that so? Such hostility Abby, our families have certainly got off on the wrong foot. But I’m sure we can reach a proper understanding very soon.” Helen grinned with a great showing of teeth.

“There’s a special truth about bullies Helen.” May cut in. “Sooner or later, karma will bite them in the ass.”

“Ah, the flake wishes to spout philosophy at me. Come up with that insight by staring in the bong water have you?”

“Don’t talk to my daughter that way bitch! Get out! I want you to get out and never come back.” Abigail shouted.

“You presume to give me orders cattle! I do not follow the commands of cattle.” Helen’s fangs suddenly appeared as she hissed and charged.

Peter witnessed the whole event. As the woman took off after his wife, standing behind his daughter, he reacted. He bolted forward and tackled the woman, both of them hitting the floor in an undignified pile. That did not last long as Peter felt himself get airborne just moments before he smashed into a grandfather clock. The glass shattered and the clock toppled over. As he groaned he was lifted off of his feet by Roy.

“Let me kill him, I want to kill him!” Helen screamed.

Roy ignored her and bit into his throat. Peter let out a frightened gurgle as the euphoria of a vampire bite did not dampen out the panic. He convulsed as his blood drained away.

“Damn it Roy, greedy bastard, it’s my turn to feed!”

“What are you doing to my husband.” Abby screeched, held back by May and Aerin.

Roy pushed his wife out of the way, pulling his teeth out of his victim long enough to bark orders at her.

“You have three perfectly good meals over there. Make sure they don’t get away.”

“But I want that one, the bastard tripped me. I want him to pay.”

“That will not be necessary.” A voice called from the doorway, filled with anger and shock. “You will release him.”

Roy lightly tossed his meal away as he faced the newcomer, giving her a bloody smile. “Ah, our niece arrives. Good timing, we were just talking about you.”

* * *

Jacey was tapping at the jug while the fairy wept in exhaustion sprawled along the bottom. She had to admit, the creature was very pretty, almost to the point where she was jealous. The fairy carried her nudity well. She was just about to shake the jug some more to get more than a pitiful reaction from the thing when Brian returned to the room. He was white as a ghost.

Before she could ask him what was wrong, he grabbed her arm and pulled her toward the window, nearly causing her to lose the jug.

“Hey, what the fuck is wrong with you?” Jacey demanded as he practically dragged her outside onto the roof.

“Our parents are monsters!” He whispered.

“No shit, dad refused to let me get another credit card and insisted I pay off my last one, tell me something new.”

“No, you dumb bitch, monsters...actual monsters. I think they just killed Kevin’s dad!”

“What?”

“Questions later, getting the fuck out of here now is priority.”

“There’s no such thing as monsters, retard.”

“There’s no such thing as fairies either dumbass, yet we’ve got one in a jug. Welcome to the Twilight Zone sis.”

“But...”

“Jacey, if you don’t move your flabby ass over toward the garage right now, I’m going to kick it off this roof and drag it back over to the car.”

“My ass is not flabby fuckwad!” Jacey snapped, but nevertheless started to run across the roof as he gave chase.

In thirty seconds, they were in the car and Brian was revving the engine, quickly peeling out of the driveway. Jacey briefly caught a glimpse of their cousin Eileen as she was running toward the front door. The girl stared at them for a moment before bursting into the house.

“Sucks to be her.” Brian giggled, and floored the accelerator, getting as far from the house as possible.

* * *

“You better seduce me quick D’hrrtv, before the guard comes back to check on us.” Holly sneered.

“We’ll see how cocky you are in a few moments dear.” Dee whispered, her hands undoing the buttons on her captive’s shirt.

Kevin was ignoring them for the moment; he was battling with anger, confusion, and hurt at the presence of Tome in his mind.

“I made a deal, I had wanted you out. I wanted to be normal.”

I’m sorry Kevin. This is something that I had to do.

“Something you had to do? Look around; look at the mess you caused by sticking around. What was so important that you had to let this happen?”

Please, could we discuss this later? The longer we stay here, the greater the danger your loved ones will be in.

“Fine, what do I do?”

Simply give me permission to act and the flow of magic from your body will be smooth and painless.

Kevin agreed and willed it so. At first, nothing seemed to have happened, but then he noticed that Holly’s nostrils began to flare. Her chest began to heave in a rather enticing way. Her eyes grew wide with alarm and arousal.

“Oh my, look who wants to play.” Dee mocked, rubbing the undersides of Holly’s breasts, making the vamp squirm as her skin tingled.

“Is this the best you can do?” Holly gulped defiantly.

“What’s that you say, ‘more please?’”

Will do.

Holly’s body stiffened up with the next sniff, emitting a loud involuntary moan. Her nipples so hard they were almost bruising with the effort to push themselves out. A flood of juices soaked through the skirt she was wearing, but not for long thanks to Dee’s efforts.

“Oh god, stop!” Holly whimpered.

“Is that what you really want us to do?” Dee traced a circle around the vampires belly, just out of reach of her enflamed sex.

“Yo...you’re wasting your t...time!” Holly breathed heavily. “I’ve spent years in my lord’s pre...presence without su...suc...succumbing to my lust. You’re attempts to se...seduce me are pitiful!”

“That’s not what your body says, I think its rather happy with the attention. As for your so-called stamina, you only managed to resist because Vlad did not want you. And know this, the scent of the D’hrrtv’s pheromones is much more potent than the other kinds of wizards. Weak willed virgins will turn into putty in moments just from being around him without any seduction.”

“I am no wwweak w...willed slut!”

“Apparently not. Tome, shut down for a moment will you.”

It’s your show succubus. Tome projected into her mind.

Holly whimpered as all of the stimulation to her senses was cut off, and Dee’s ministrations with her talented hands stopped. She had to force herself to avoid taking the initiative and to start rubbing against her captor for stimulation. It was a humiliating experience.

“Whoa, hold on. You can turn the scent on and off?”

That is correct.

“Then why the hell couldn’t I do that, it would have been much more convenient than to have every virgin in the vicinity going nuts around me.”

You could not turn off the scent because the powers were a part of your nature. I can cause the scent to come and go simply by giving you back your powers and then taking them away. Also, I can manage the intensity of the scent by only giving a certain degree of your powers back and then just building up on that.

“Are you giving up so soon?” Holly spat after catching her breath. “I knew you couldn’t do it.”

“Ah, are you pissed off because we stopped playing with your body. My, you are quite the slut, aren’t you?”

“Whore!”

“That isn’t nice. Kevin, be a dear and pull down your pants would you?”

“What?”

“Don’t be so shocked loverboy, you know you’re going to have the fuck this creature before we leave so you might as well show her the goods.”

“Jeez, fine.” Kevin stood up and shucked his pants and underwear; both women stared at his nine-inch erection. “Got a good enough look?”

“Mmm, I didn’t really have time to appreciate it earlier.” Dee purred, her voice dropped into an octave that caused his dick to expand yet another inch and nearly spew. “But personal cravings aside, doesn’t that look positively yummy, Holly dear?”

“I could c...care less.” Holly stammered, her eyes locked on the erection before her. “I’m not impressed in the least.”

“Hmmm, looks to me like you’re all hot and bothered, without even the benefit of the D’hrrtv’s scent. Wouldn’t you just love to have that thing sliding up inside you?”

“No!”

“He’ll give it to you. He’ll gladly be willing to share; he’s just so generous that way. All you have to do is tell us the way out of here and serve our future interests. Surely that’s not to much of a price to pay is it?”

“Go back to hell, demon spawn!”

“It seems like she needs more convincing Tome.”

The scent came back and hit her hard. She involuntarily leaned forward as the fire in her pussy erupted without warning. Her hands attempted to reach for her sex, put were restrained none too gently by Dee, who took delight in roughly handling her broken arm. She squealed only briefly, her eyes and attention to focused on the naked dick in front of her to register anything else. Holly inched closer, her tongue sticking out at far as it could, if only for one little taste.

“For someone who’s not interested, you’re being a bit pushy.” Dee warned, yanking Holly back away from her prize.

“No, I...I don’t want it.” Holly protested, her body shivered as she attempted to look away.

“You could have fooled me.”

“You’re doing this, its all your f...fault, my body is b...b...being tricked.” Holly whimpered. Then, with as much resolve as she could muster, she bared her fangs and lunged at Kevin. If she could kill him, then she would remain pure!

One conk on the head later and a face smeared into the padded floor, followed by a twist of her broken arm, Holly was the epitome of pitiful. She was bawling like a baby and would have crawled into a fetal position if Dee had let her. She was as far from the menacing creature that had made Dee’s life a living hell as she could be. Dee expected to feel gleeful about this, but could only manage disgust.

“Is that as much as the D’hrrtv’s scent will go?”

Apparently it wasn’t, for Holly stopped crying, her entire body was flushed and sweating, quite a feat for a vampire.

“Oh god!” She cried, and struggled in Dee’s grasp to get to Kevin. “Let go! Let me go!” She panted.

“And what would you do if I do?”

“Fuck me! You need to fuck me!” She ordered Kevin.

“He doesn’t need to do anything, especially for evil bitches that have threatened him and his family. What have you done to deserve his attentions?” Dee reached down and began to play with Holly’s clit. In about ten seconds she was on the verge of orgasm, at which point Dee stopped.

“Oh god, oh god, oh god!” Holly whined.

“Come now, you didn’t answer my question?” Dee pinched her nipples, bringing her to the pinnacle of arousal. As she was about to cum from that treatment, Dee once again stopped.

“What? I...sex. Holly like sex, please...I cum!” Holly drooled.

“Um, she’s gone retarded.” Kevin pointed out.

“Wow, I haven’t seen that often. I thought I was bad when I went feral. No matter, this will make it easier. Okay Holly, you want some dick don’t you?”

“Holly dick, like dick! Please fuck!”

“Then you have to make a swear, you will accept a geas.”

“Holly swear.”

“Not good enough, say that you accept the geas.”

“Holly accepts geas.”

“Upon the completion of Kevin taking your virginity.”

“Virginity.”

“No, say it right or no dick for you. You accept a geas upon the completion of losing your virginity.”

“Holly swears...on...on...geas, for com...cum...pletion of...oh god, losing Holly’s virginity.”

“You swear to serve Kevin.”

“Holly serve Kevin. Please, Holly want sex now.”

“Not yet. You swear to never harm Kevin.”

“Holly no harm Kevin.”

“You will not kill Kevin.”

“Holly no kill Kevin.”

“Nor his friends or family.”

“Nor friends, family.”

“You will let him know if there are plans to do these things.”

“Holly will let know if plans are made.”

“You will look out after his well being.”

“Holly will...will look after his well being.”

“To this you swear.”

“To this Holly swear.”

“Upon the loss of your virginity to Kevin.”

“Upon loss of Holly’s virginity to Kevin.”

“Fuck her Kevin, she’s all yours.” Dee looked up and grinned. Holly squealed at this announcement and quickly spread her legs.

“You’ll keep her from biting me?” Kevin asked nervously.

“Biting is the last thing she is thinking of at the moment. You better take her while we have the time.”

Kevin crawled forward, easing between her legs. The position was awkward, considering that Dee was restraining her and there wasn’t much room to put his legs. After thinking of the best way to proceed, he grabbed her hips and lifted her up, lining her with his crotch. His dick speared at the entrance to her boiling sex. He pushed in, and something broke.

Two things happened, one expected, the other not. He felt the familiar rush of power that breaking in a virgin usually caused, although this time it didn’t seem to stay with him but rushed deeper inward. The second thing he noticed was a series of bright chains circle around Holly for a moment before being absorbed into her body. Apparently it was the geas taking effect.

He regulated these thoughts to the back of his mind as he became away that he had a hundred and twenty pounds of horny girl trying to fuck herself on his throbbing dick. Her legs were locked tightly around his butt as she ground desperately. Kevin was not interested in screwing the vampire and wanted to get it over with as soon as he possibly could. After a whole year of experimental sex with Eileen, a really passionate tryst with Caitlin, and a life-threateningly good bout with Dee, fucking this virgin was rather bland.

So he thrust back and predictably, Holly began to cum right away. He allowed her to come down from her orgasm before he started back up and soon she came a few seconds after. It was not helped by the fact that the succubus continued to knead at her breasts and occasionally tickle her clit. He counted about ten more orgasms before he realized that he wasn’t anywhere close to getting off himself.

“Tome, are you holding back my cum?”

Why would I do that? I’m not having any more fun inside her than you are.

“You can feel what I’m feeling?”

To a degree. I’m more attuned with empathic sensations than physical ones. And what I’m feeling from you now is bored.

“Maybe I can help with that sweetie!” Dee purred, her voice shifting into the sex octave.

“Oh shit!” Kevin cried as a huge load of his cum spewed out at the sound of her voice. He grabbed Holly’s hips and yanked hard to deposit his semen as deep as he could. After ten or twelve bursts, he let go and flopped back, catching his breath as he watched globs of his cum drip out of the snatch before him. He was instantly filled with a wave of guilt. He had cheated on Eileen twice in less than an hour. Although the first could have been taken for a rape, the second was definitely a sort of willingness on his part.

The panic about the strain it might cause to his relationship was even more quickly overwhelmed by the sudden worry he had over her. He hadn’t contacted Eileen since before the succubus seduced him. She had to be out of her mind with worry for him. He sent out contact to get hold of her, but was shocked when there was no response. In seconds, he grabbed his clothes and put them on.

“We have to leave now!”

Dee nodded. “Okay bitch, fun’s over, time for your part of the deal.”

“You bastard.” Holly panted. “I hate you. I hate you and I hope you die! I hope Vlad makes you suffer.”

“That’s not a very good attitude for your new master.”

“I will never call him that.”

“Nevertheless, that is what he is, you cannot deny that.”

Holly turned away, unable to deny her new humiliating status, all because of her damn pussy, now covered with the human’s filth.

“You had better earn that fuck. We want out of here, now.”

“There is a card in my blouse you can use to access the service elevator to the roof, it is down the hall to the right. There shouldn’t be many guards on the way there and with the card you’ll be out too quick even if an alarm is raised.”

Kevin searched a pocket on the blouse and found what he wanted. He tossed the bit of clothing to her and ordered her to get dressed.

“Anything else you want?” Holly asked sarcastically.

“Oh yes, we want out of this cell. But before that,” He reached into his pocket and extracted a piece of paper from his wallet that had a cell phone number on it. “This is the number of a woman named Cynthia Hews. If you have any information of interest for us about Vlad’s plans, call this number and ask for her.” He then said a nonsense word. “I will tell her this word, ask her for it when you talk to her to make sure.”

“Fine.” Holly said bitterly. She slumped toward the door of the cell and pulled out a whistle she had kept hidden somewhere in her clothes. She blew into it; the thing did not make a sound.

Apparently it did its job, for a few moments later, the sound of locks disengaging came from the door. As it swung inward, Dee grabbed the guard, yanked him inside, broke his neck, and tore his head clean off, throwing it across the room.

“You don’t waste time.” Holly sneered.

“No I don’t.” Dee shrugged, and then punched her as hard in the face as she could while keeping her alive. Holly went sailing back, her nose broken and teeth smashed, before landing unconscious in the middle of the room.

“What did you do that for?” Kevin asked.

“Makes our escape more credible if it was obvious we subdued her. Besides, I’ve been wanting to do that to her for a long time. Let’s get out of here.”

* * *

Eileen felt a brief tugging at her mind, a wash of relief overcame her at Kevin’s probe, but she did not have time to deal with him at the moment. Helen Howe had paused in her attempts at stalking her friends, and Roy had flung the hopefully unconscious form of Peter away as he stepped closer toward her.

“Ah, my dear, we were just talking about you.” He smirked.

“You will leave my family alone.” Eileen glared, moving forward. “You have caused us enough trouble as it is.”

“Family, you consider this insignificant group of meddlers to be family?”

“More so than you uncle.” Eileen lifted a hand.

Helen began to laugh. “Oh look at that ring. The geeky murderer must have proposed to her. How sweet. It’s a shame he isn’t going to live for very long.”

“So claimed his enemies who were so much more powerful than you, and now they rot.” Eileen retorted. “Leave this place.”

“Apparently you do not grasp the situation that you are in yet dear. Kevin is not here, you will soon be switching loyalties, and we will come out just a little bit richer for the trouble. Once you are our slave, you’ll sign any little thing we put in front of you.”

“If I become your slave that is.”

May stepped forward and cleared her throat, drawing attention to herself. “There are two outcomes to this situation. You can leave and live to fight another day. Or you can stay and both of you will die now.”

The vampires laughed.

“Tell me that you are joking.” Roy grinned. “I know you are a flake, but surely drugs haven’t devoured your brain this much already.”

“My sources are very accurate.” May shrugged. “Will you give up, or must we meet our destinies?”

“You should know by now child, that I never back down with a client.”

May and Aerin shared a glance, the child’s eyes already filled with tears as she nodded with an inner resolve.

“I love you sweetie, take care of your uncle.” May whispered, then turned back to her foes. “Then you leave me no choice.”

May ran forward, straight toward Roy. He wasn’t sure what to make out of it, surely the human couldn’t be serious in attacking him. She didn’t even have any weapons on her. Nevertheless, as she get within range, he brought a fist down to smash in her skull. To his surprise, she seemed to know where his fist would be and dodged it. She lunged and he felt teeth enter his neck.

After the initial shock of the young woman biting through his vein and sucking his blood out, he began to laugh. He continued to laugh as May’s body began to convulse as the changes from the virus rapidly overtook her. He laughed as her pitiful human teeth grew into fangs better able to drink of his blood.

“This was the big plan! She willingly just transformed herself into my personal whore. I could have her kill you if that is my wish.”

“Have her drink the blood of her baby, dear. That would be so much fun.” Helen smirked.

“May.” Abigail sank to her knees; unable to do anything to protect her loved ones.

“Oh yes May.” Roy smiled. “You should earn your blood. Go kill your mother and then drain your child to prove your newfound loyalty to me.”

May disengaged, she stared up briefly at Roy; her eyes had a strange milky quality about them that made him flinch.

“My mommy’s mind does not belong to you, she gave it to me from the moment of conception. I do not want to share mommy with you.” May said.

“What?”

May’s hands shot up and grabbed Roy’s neck, squeezing it hard. He felt his neck start to crunch under her supernatural strength. He couldn’t understand, she was his slave, she had his blood, she had to obey. In a fit of anger and panic, he reared his hand back, then shot it forward. His hand buried itself through her belly and came out the other side. Blood poured from both exit wounds.

“You have a choice.” Roy gasped. “Let go, we both heal. Kill me, and you die.”

“Mommy, I’m sorry mommy, I don’t want you to go. I know dear, but it must happen. I’ll be alone, truly alone, I’m scared mommy. Hush dear, you have those who love you, who will take care of you. But mommy! You know what you have to do, I love you sweetie, be a good girl!” May babbled, blood frothing from her mouth.

“Crazy bitch, what the hell are you talking about?” Roy gagged.

“Mommy!” Aerin screamed at the top of her lungs.

“No!” Roy blanched with understanding.

May’s hands tightened, and Roy’s head popped off of his shoulders like shooting a seed from a grape. It went sailing back to hit the far wall. His body slumped back, pulling his hand out of May’s middle and leaving a huge gaping hole in her belly where it had been. She stumbled and fell back as well. She convulsed in pain as she turned human once again, her vital fluids pouring all over the place.

“Oh god!” Abigail screamed as her daughter writhed in death throes.

Aerin toddled quickly over to her mother, wrapping her small arms around her head. May seemed to pause and find relief in her daughter’s grasp. With much gratitude, she relaxed, fell asleep, and died.

“I’m sorry mommy, so sorry.” Aerin stroked May’s hair as she babbled.

Throughout it all, Helen had stood dumbfounded, not quite processing what had just happened. Her husband was dead. Sure, their relationship was far from loving, but that didn’t mean she didn’t need him. Her gaze locked into the infant cradling her mother’s head. It was a strange child, unnaturally so. It had to be the cause.

“Die!” Helen screamed, her nails becoming claws. She lunged for the baby.

“Aerin.” Eileen panicked and stepped forward, her arms extended. In that instant, a strange feeling overtook her. Her head throbbed and her muscles tensed, and then her fingers seemed to explode. A beam of light shot out of her hands and smacked into Helen’s chest as the vampire was in mid-air. The house echoed with her scream and the strange humming of the power pouring out of Eileen’s hands.

Eileen was feeling dizzy and confused. The room spun for a moment, just before her body hit the floor with a thud as she lost consciousness.

* * *

It took all of five seconds upon stepping onto the roof and Kevin found himself alarmingly airborne. Dee had been at his back and at first opportunity she shoved her arms forward under his armpits and took to the sky. Under any other circumstances, the fact that his head was cradled between her breasts would have been an intriguing sensation, but he was too busy trying not to panic with the ground rushing by far below his dangling feet.

Their escape had been relatively easy. Dee had only had to kill three vampires in her path towards the elevator and they had already been inside once the alarm sounded. By far, the flight was the scariest part of the endeavor.

“Are you sure you aren’t straining yourself.” Kevin gulped as his stomach lurched as they drifted through an air current.

“You are no weight at all to me D’hrrtv. I can fuck you up here without losing a beat.” She whispered teasingly into his ear. “Wanna try?”

“N...no thanks.”

Dee laughed as she swooped. “It’s so fun to sexually tease a man that can’t die from my affection.”

“Uh, I’m happy for you, could you try to smooth out your flight, I’m gonna barf.”

“What? This is nothing, you should see what I can really do.” Dee giggled.

“Please don’t.”

“I love flying, it is the one aspect of this curse that has ever brought me happiness. Up here, I feel so free, I could almost forget the hardships.”

“Nevertheless, it would be appreciated if...arrrrrhh!” Kevin cried out as his head throbbed in an incredible explosion.

“Kevin!” Dee cried alarmed.

“Something is happening. Tome, what is happening to me?”

There is a forced magic drain from your reserves. Someone is using your power for something.

“Huh?”

Your woman is using magic Kevin. The wish that she made on my mother’s tear connected her to us. She is able to tap into your magical bank to cast spells. Provided, it is easier if she knows what she is doing and has both of our permissions beforehand. I allowed the tap the moment she cast, but did not have time to warn you. Sorry about the headache.

“Eileen? Eileen is using magic? Why?”

I’m not sure, my consciousness is in your body not hers. It is a destructive spell though.

“Shit, Dee, we need to get there faster!”

“Can do.” Dee grimaced and dived. The wind rushed by them faster as they dropped, the houses below seemed to blur by on the increased speed.

Before Kevin could even cry ‘barf bag,’ he saw the structure of his house looming before them. Dee practically dropped him at the front door and he hit the ground running, slamming through the door hard enough to almost tear it off its hinges.

Kevin’s eyes darted wildly until they came to land on the prone form of his fiancée. He immediately ran over to her to cradle her head in his lap. She was alive, but twitching.

She’s had a burnout; the spell was rather large for a first attempt, especially since she had to draw the power from a source not ready for her. Keep your hands on her; I will restore the life energy that she lost in the attempt.

Kevin had no intention of doing anything else; his hands touched her bare skin and felt pulses of power between them. In moments, Eileen groaned and started to wake up.

“Kevin.” She weakly sobbed.

“I’m here love, everything’s alright.” He stroked her head.

She laughed a bit bitterly at this, and began to cry some more. “I’m sorry Kevin. I couldn’t protect them as well as I should have.”

“What are you talking about?”

“My god.” Dee gasped from the doorway.

Kevin took in his surroundings for the first time since bursting into the house in search of Eileen. His mouth hung open in shock. There was a pile of ash a few feet away from them that he ignored for the moment. Across the room, his father was groaning and holding his neck as his weeping mother was helping him up. In the center was a headless man sprawled on the carpet and staining it with pinkish blood. However, only a few feet away.

“No.”

Kevin stood up, absentmindedly helping Eileen in the process. He staggered toward his discovery. Aerin was already there, kneeling down beside the body.

His older sister, it couldn’t be. Things like this didn’t just happen, not this close, not this way.

Aerin glanced up at him with big puffy eyes. “I did it, I killed mommy. I killed mommy.”

He couldn’t process the fact that his niece was talking at the moment. He turned away, sank to his knees, and vomited on the carpet. He couldn’t stop, the pain kept wracking in his chest, forcing him to expel more. Eileen kneeled and patted him on the back, not saying a word.

As he attempted to recover, there was a commotion at the door. Sam burst in after seeing that the front door was suspiciously wide open. He froze long enough to take in the scene and have Cynthia appear at his side. In a second, she had pulled out a gun and pointed it at Dee.

“Freeze bitch, you’re not getting away this time.” She ordered.

Dee turned around and looked at the cops with a mixture of shock and a bit of panic. She recognized the two that had chased her from the library. She glanced around at her surroundings to see if there was an adequate escape route.

“Don’t even think about it.” Cynthia growled.

“Stop it!” Abigail screamed, freezing everyone in their place. She was helping her husband get to his feet, he was groaning and holding his neck. “There will be no more of this. No more drama, no more violence. I have had enough!”

“I am sorry for your loss, but I am afraid the violence has only begun.” Dee said sadly, then addressed the cops. “You are not slaves of Vlad. You have no quarrel with us.”

“What are you talking about?” Sam asked.

“Leave her alone guys.” Kevin coughed. “She’s on our side. She saved my life, and Caitlin’s as well.”

“What the hell is going on here Kevin? I...oh my god, is that May?” Cynthia sidestepped to get a better look, her eyes widened.

“Uh, I...I...”

“Hey, who started the party without good old Uncle Charlie. Brought a present for you.” A cheerful voice said from the door. It was an old man leading two girls and a boy into the house, a gun at their backs aimed at point blank range. “Caught these three skulking around the side, not quite discrete enough they were.”

“Michael?” Kevin groaned, recognizing them.

“Ah, friends of yours then? Hmm, might not want to shoot them then? A pity.” Charlie slapped the big guy on the back, causing him to stagger forward. Michael was shocked by the amount of power in the action.

“Uh, hi Kevin. We need your hel...oh shit, what happened in here?” Michael took an involuntary step back once he caught sight of the bodies. The girls screamed and buried their heads into his chest.

“Very tactful Charlie.” Cynthia snapped.

“I’ve always thought so sugar buns.” Charlie chuckled. “Now then, would someone please like to tell the story that goes along with this scene, the curiosity is killing me.”