The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mysterious Suits 2 — Unfinished Business

* * *

Note:

This is my 14th contribution to this archive. Originally, I planned this to be an independent story, a story about secret agents. But then I remembered an already existing story of mine (Mysterious Suits) and made this a sequel. So I hope you’ll enjoy this one as well. You can read just this story if you like, but as there are some references to the first story, I recommend reading Mysterious Suits first. And in case you like at least one of them, please read also the prequel to Mysterious Suits: Surprise Package.

And as always: Please bear in mind that English is not my native language. So please overlook some badly chosen words, phrases or punctuation. Any resemblance with any real persons, places, companies, names and events is purely coincidental. And please: This is adult content, non-science and pure fiction and does by no means reflect the author’s opinion on treating people in real life or about having unprotected sexual intercourse. So don’t do / try any of this in real life!

I’m looking forward to comments, suggestions for linguistic improvement, questions or maybe even fresh ideas: !

* * *

=1=

“Why do you have to bring that up again?” Tom asked Julia.

Both of them had been a couple for three years now. After their experience with the silver suits their lives had changed quite a bit. They used to play around with their custom made suits and the re-programmed neuro-transponders they had swiped at the secret laboratory in the warehouse. But finally Julia, who had always abided by the rules of police work, had suffered from pricks of conscience and handed the transponders over to the evidence vault. Both of them kept the silver suits, of course, due to a now existing spandex fetish.

Some months later they moved in together. Tom would have proposed to her already, but it was like back then when they investigated the silver-suits-robberies: Tom did neither find the right words nor the right time. And so they focussed on their jobs. Tom was very lucky, because a new anti-terror squad had been founded by the Federal Police and he was transferred there and made one of the chief officers. Julia applied for the squad as well, but failed. What she didn’t know was that this was because of Tom. Now, with Julia as his girlfriend and soon-to-be fiancée, he was worried about her well-being and considered her safer with the standard police force. At least, Julia got promoted there and was now head of the weapons and research department. Tom thought this to be the perfect allocation: he—the spontaneous and impulsive one—in the field service and Julia—the rule-abiding yet clever analyst—leading investigations in a lab. However, Julia thought that she was absolutely fit for a job as an anti-terror agent. Since they got together, Julia and Tom had never really fought, but this topic was something they couldn’t agree upon.

So Julia didn’t give up and applied for the last vacancy. When she got home from the interview she explained everything to Tom who instantly went ballistic.

=2=

Some weeks later, Tom and some other agents were waiting for a briefing. The boss of the organisation that had manipulated Tom’s and Julia’s minds with those neuro-transponders had escaped from the maximum-security prison. Federal Police had gathered some intel that he was about to rebuild his organisation under the name of ‘IDIAT Organisation’ (short for ‘International Domination through Infiltration, Assassination and Terrorism Organisation’). And he obviously followed the same pattern as before: young women disappeared and some days or weeks later they committed crimes for IDIAT. One of those women, a medical student named Tricia, who had been reported missing by her worried parents, had been spotted in a demonstration.

Tom’s Captain entered the room and put a file on the table. He looked at Tom and sighed. Then he addressed the agents: “All right, before I start I want you to meet our new team member... sorry, Tom!”

The men turned their heads and looked at the door. As Julia appeared in the door opening everyone was pleased of the tall blonde woman’s sight—except for Tom. Aus he spotted Julia, he almost lost his temper. Julia entered the room, shook everyone’s hand and sat next to Tom.

“Just this once, just this one operation and then one of us is out of here,” Tom hissed. But Julia remained calm and self-confident and just smiled back at him defiantly: “Don’t worry. Now I’m just another field agent ... but you can quit if you want.”

“All right,” the Captain interrupted, “let’s find out about that girl first.” Then he started the briefing and explained the operation to the agents. According to their intel, Tricia was supposed to assassin the Home Secretary right after his speech at the local convention centre when leaving the building. It was now their task to stop Tricia and maybe even follow her to discover the leader’s whereabouts.

Only 20 minutes later, Tom and his team reached the convention centre. They took position around the building and some of the team members mingled with the people standing around the entrance: government supporters, protesters with banners and others who just enjoyed the fuss. Julia was now one of them. She had changed her clothing and put on a bullet-proof vest under her casual jacket. Julia took a thorough look at the people around her, but couldn’t detect anything suspicious. Tom had asked her insistently on their way to the convention centre not to go it alone and to be attentive. Julia had soothed him by promising to behave just like he had told her. But now—as the Secretary left the building and the crowd started to move—she was right in the middle of it. She put one hand in her jacket and grabbed her gun which was still locked—due to police regulations, of course.

“Everybody full attention, target is leaving the building,” the team was ordered by Tom via their earbuds. Then he asked every team member whether he or she had spotted anything.

“Julia, what about you?” Tom asked, but Julia didn’t answer. She concentrated on a woman who kind of looked like Tricia and who wore rather unusual footgear.

“Julia?!” Tom hissed into his microphone and Julia awoke from her concentration. She lifted her left hand and spoke into the microphone hidden in her fist: “Take a look at that girl in front of me, that red-haired protester wearing an olive-green parka ... she’s wearing black high-heeled leather boots ... those boots don’t match the shabby parka ...”

“Julia, I’m not interested in your opinion on fashion!” Tom shouted irritated.

“Oh my god ... I knew it! She has a gun!” Julia shouted back and jumped towards the woman who had already produced a gun from under her parka.

“No, Julia! Don’t do that. Every team member: arrest that girl immediately! Shoot if necessary,” Tom shouted, grabbed his gun and jumped towards the entrance. When he reached the crowd, a shot had already been fired and people were running away from the scene. The Secretery had jumped into his car under the protection of his body guards. But as the car drove away with squealing tires, Tom spotted Tricia. She had thrown away her parka and now wore just a skin-tight black leather outfit. She held her gun against Julia’s neck while Julia rather hung in Tricia’s left arm, her face contorted with pain. Tom saw a bullet hole in Julia’s jacket and instantly pointed his gun at Tricia who seemed a bit puzzled. She looked around frantically busy as if she needed some guidance. Tom moved towards Tricia and demanded from her to let Julia go.

“No ... I ... I must ... I ... uhm,” Tricia stuttered and looked around seeking something. In that moment a black van approached the group and stopped about 50 feet away from them. The sliding door opened and Tom spotted the boss of IDIAT sitting inside the van. He pointed something at Tricia and pushed a button. Instantly Tricia’s body jerked and at first she moaned as if being sexually stimulated. But then, she gained confidence, tightened her grip and shouted at the agents:

“Don’t move any further. Your friend is not wearing a vest around her head, that’s for sure. Any attempt to stop me and I will shoot her. Don’t follow us or I will shoot her. So put your guns down!” the woman shouted and pulled groaning Julia towards the van.

“Fuck!” Tom shouted, “That’s exactly what I feared. Fuck! ... OK, everybody lower your guns, put them on the ground and don’t do anything unless I tell you.”

Tom and his colleagues put their guns on the ground and stepped back. Tom would have loved to shoot the IDIAT boss, but he didn’t want Julia to get hurt. So he let Tricia move towards the van.

“OK, you got what you want. Now let her go! I know that you don’t want to do this. No matter what that guy has threatened you with ... we’ll sort that out. Trust me ... Tricia. I know you’re a nice person. Your parents are worried sick about you. So please ... let her go. We will protect you. I promise,” Tom appealed to Tricia calmly. For a second, Tricia loosened her grip and seemed to think about Tom’s words, but then the boss pushed the peculiar button again and Tricia’s face hardened.

“I won’t do shit!” Tricia shouted, “The second I let go of her your snipers will shoot me. No, she will come with us. And if you behave nicely, we will throw her out of the van somewhere!”

Tricia pushed Julia into the van and wanted to get in as well. But in that second, Julia collected all her remaining strength and tried to fight against Tricia. But instead of freeing herself, Tricia fell out of the already moving van. Before the door closed, Tom shouted at the boss: “You sick bastard! I got you once and I will get you again!” But the man just laughed and closed the door, leaving Tricia behind. Tom instantly grabbed his gun, requested air support, and ordered one of his colleagues to tail the van together with him.

=3=

Some days had passed. Tom had not been able to find Julia and to find out more about Tricia, except that she was a 22-year-old medical student with an absolutely clean record. After her arrest, she had been brought to a military hospital where she was treated and guarded around the clock. Her behaviour posed Tom quite a riddle: she couldn’t remember her name, not even her parents ... and this time, there was neither an electrode-fibre-covered spandex suit nor an external transponder. The doctors couldn’t find an implant either. It seemed as if she had been properly brainwashed.

Under disregard of official means and regulations and investigating on his own for some days, Tom had managed to discover and get inside one of IDIAT’s secret lairs. He crawled through the ventilation system, knocked down a security henchman, put that man’s clothes on and finally managed to detect a maximum security prison cell. Tom went there and luckily the henchman’s security card worked. He got into the cell and couldn’t believe his eyes. Julia sat in the middle of the completely empty room being tied to a metal chair. Tom forgot all the precautions and jumped towards his wife. She looked terrible: her clothes—still those she wore on the day she was kidnapped—were tattered, her hair and face were dirty and she sobbed desperately. She looked as if she had been tortured recently in this room.

“Julia, honey!” Tom whispered into her ear, “It’s me, Tom. I’ll get you out of here. Can you walk, Julia?”

But Julia abruptly stopped sobbing, looked at Tom with a serious expression in her eyes and just said: “You shouldn’t have come here.”

Tom frowned but couldn’t think about what Julia just said. He just noticed a hit on the back of his head and fell over backwards on the floor. As he spotted a pair of black high-heeled leather boots standing in front of him, everything went black.

=4=

As Tom woke up, he sat in a leather armchair in a large hall that looked like a combination of an abandoned factory building and a modern office. His head ached. He raised his hands and touched his neck. Then he tried to stand up, but a hand on his left shoulder forced him to remain seated.

“Please, Tom, relax. I prefer you in a sitting position so that we can have an untroubled conversation,” a voice said to him. Tom blinked and spotted a wide desk made of dark marble about 9 feet away from him with the boss sitting behind it. Tom sighed and leaned back, he had obviously not entered just some secret IDIAT lair but rather its current centre of command. The man stood up, moved to the front side of his big table and pointed at the person standing next to Tom:

“And may I introduce to you one of my obedient drones you have already had the pleasure of making contact with? This is number 99.”

Tom turned around a bit and looked at the person who had pushed him back in the chair just a minute ago. It was obviously a young woman with sexy curves and big round breasts. But apart from that, Tom couldn’t tell exactly because the woman wore this black leather outfit Tricia had also worn the other day and additionally something like a black motorcycle helmet with a black visor. Right under her firm voluptuous breasts and on the back of her helmet there was a silver ‘99’. On each thigh she wore a holster with a gun in it. And now she stood next to Tom with slightly spread legs and her gloved hands on her hips.

“So it is true ... the same pattern: kidnapping innocent girls and then brainwashing them, right?” Tom asked the boss pointedly.

“No, Tom. Again you’re mistaken. 99 is not an innocent girl. But apart from that, you’re right: it is quite the same ‘pattern’,” the leader said and smiled, “Unfortunately, you seized all the research and all the data relating to the mind-controlling suits, neuro-transponders and implants. But I invented another kind of procedure to turn stubborn girls into obedient slaves. This procedure is not as reliable as the implant, but definitely cheaper and harder to detect. Well, you showed up here just in time so that I can show it to you!” the man said, turned around and pressed several buttons on his desk. At first, a large door opened and a group of about 30 female drones entered the hall marching lock-step in a perfect formation. Every single one of them was wearing the same black leather outfit just differing in the silver number on their chest and their helmet. They lined up on one side of the hall and stood at attention.

“This is just a fraction of all my drones,” the boss said and moved towards the group. Standing in front of them and touching one of them at her breasts, he smiled like a little child and told them to take off their helmets. The women did as they were told and revealed really pretty faces. Tom saw that they wore a tight latex body under their leather gear with an attached hood that covered their heads—except for their faces. Then, they grabbed the mask’s upper edge on their foreheads and pulled it backwards. Tom looked rather surprised as every single woman revealed slightly curled, thick long red hair.

“And the best thing is,” the leader went on, “they all look nearly the same. Of course, they have their original faces, but apart from that I had all of them bodily improved, adjusted to what I believe is the perfect female body. The same hair in colour and style, the same breast size, the same physique. Fantastic!”

“You’re a sick man!” Tom said disrespectfully and then added: “But you have a good taste in women, I have to admit.”

“Sick man?” the boss repeated and shook his head. Then he snapped his fingers and 99 punched Tom right in his face without any sign of hesitation.

“What the fuck!?” Tom shouted but calmed down quickly and leaned back, “I’m sure my squad is already on its way to this place. I left a message of my whereabouts at the office.”

“Oh yes, your office, you mean your assistant...” the boss shouted in pretended astonishment, “How could I forget her? We have eyes and ears everywhere. So we caught her before she could pass on your message. 21, bring her in!”

One of the red-haired women put her hood and helmet back on, turned around and left the hall. Some moments later, she returned with Tom’s black-haired assistant. She sobbed and tried to free her skinny body from 21’s tight grip, but it was futile. As she spotted Tom she cried even more.

“Anna!” Tom said to her, “Please remain calm. I will get us out of here. Trust me.”

“Well, well, well, ...” the boss interfered, “I wouldn’t trust on that. Undress her and then tie her down!” he ordered and pushed another button on his desk. A hatch in the floor opened and some kind of bondage rack emerged while 21 ripped the clothes of the still sobbing assistant.

“Stop it!", Tom shouted angrily. Now he had enough of all this, quickly turned around, grabbed one of the guns carried by 99, jumped towards the boss and held it directly to his head. “Stop this insane nonsense at once! And then you will tell me where I can find Julia, you sick bastard!”

But the man just laughed: “Oh, you superheroes ... always letting the villain explain instead of just shooting him when you had the chance... 99!”

99 jumped towards Tom instantly and reached for the gun. Tom reacted quicker and pulled the trigger. But the gun uttered nothing but a click. And so, 99 took the chance, struck out her right leg and kicked the gun out of Tom’s hand so strongly that Tom fell down on his knees. He looked up at 99 and in this moment of confusion he scrutinized her outfit for the first time very carefully: black leather boots with black metal-plated shafts reaching up to her knees, black leather pants and underneath—as far as Tom could recognize—a black latex body, then a black leather corset with bullet-proof segments slightly overlapping the leather pants’ waistband. At the top, the corset had wide and also reinforced shoulder straps to protect 99’s shoulders. The upper sides of her C-sized and perfectly round breasts were just covered by the body’s slick latex, the underparts were caressed by tight cups. The woman also wore thick elbow-long leather gloves with metal reinforcements and a wide reinforced collar that was connected to the shoulder straps.

Then, the boss ordered 99 to take off her helmet. She opened it, took it off slowly and pulled the rubber mask back into her neck. Thick and long red hair fell over her shoulders, over her round breasts. Everything went on as if filmed in slow-motion which gave this moment of complete danger a rather sexy touch. But all of this was over very suddenly as Tom spotted 99’s face.

“Julia!”

=5=

Tom jumped towards her. But Julia just stretched out her right arm and pushed Tom back. He fell into the chair and—without any expression in her face, neither a sign of effort nor a hint of relief to see Tom again—Julia put the sole of her right boot directly on Tom’s throat pushing him further back.

“Don’t be stupid, Tom! Once again she is under my absolute control. She is no longer your girl. In fact, she can’t remember anything personal. She is now number 99, one of my best. Am I right, 99?”

Now Julia/99 smiled a bit and pushed Tom a bit more into the chair: “Yes, Master!”

“Jul- ... Julia, honey!” Tom coughed, “Please remember! Come on ... you know me. You love me! What has he done to you!?”

But 99 didn’t react in the slightest way. In the meantime, the boss had managed to cuff stunned Tom to the chair so that 99 could let go of him. She stood right in front of Tom in that tight black outfit with those big round breasts and long red hair. With every move, the tight latex and leather made a silent, yet sexy scrunching sound. Tom couldn’t believe his eyes and ears and shook his head in despair.

“Well,” the boss went on schoolmasterly, “let me just answer your questions. 99 underwent my newly developed procedure. Her hair that already had the perfect length was dyed red, she did some drug-supported workout to build up her muscles ... and I slightly reshaped her breasts to fit in with my other drones. But now take a look at this!”

The boss stepped aside and pointed at the bondage rack that had emerged from the floor. In the meantime, 21 had managed to undress Tom’s assistant—Anna—and to tie her down to that rack. She now kneeled on a pedestal that was about 3 feet high. Her lower legs were tied to her thighs and her knees were spread apart so that her pussy and her anus were easily accessible from behind. This was supported by her upper body propping directly on her shoulders because Anna’s arms were tightly bound together on her back. Thus her ass marked the highest point of her body. Her head was pulled back by another frame so that—despite her descending posture—she looked straight ahead. Anna couldn’t move an inch and it was quite hard for her to show any physical reaction besides blinking and breathing. A ball gag silenced her and so she just sobbed silently. She was scared and wanted to get out of this mess. Tom realized her fear and tried to comfort her although he knew that something bad was about to happen. And he was right.

The leader clicked his fingers and 21 got a syringe out of a drawer in the pedestal, placed the needle right on Anna’s neck and looked at the leader who just nodded. And so, 21 injected a green liquid right into Anna’s cervical artery. Anna inhaled deeply as the needle pierced her skin. She tried to fight against the straps that held her tightly to the rack, but it was futile. Anna cried inwardly and tears ran down her cheeks. 21 wasn’t impressed by this and injected the syringe’s whole content into the scared assistant.

“This drug,” the boss explained to Tom, “directly interferes with Anna’s brain function. The parts containing her memory are isolated. The more of the drug is injected the more of her memory is isolated. I decided to apply quite a large dose rate so that quite all her memories are isolated ... virtually deleted. Her brain will be wiped clean within minutes. But look and see!”

The man pushed a button on his desk and one could see an image of a human head. Several numbers and formulas were displayed as well as Anna’s brain in a bright blue colour. Slowly parts of the brain changed from blue to red. Then, 21 grabbed the pedestal and turned it towards Tom so that he could see right into Anna’s eyes. And her eyes were full with tears. Anna breathed frantically and looked at Tom. Tears, snot and saliva dripped from her face. But then, she gradually stopped all of this. Her panic vanished and her whole body relaxed.

“I’m sorry, Anna!” Tom said, but her eyes showed no reaction at all. Anna just stared right ahead and blinked from time to time. On the display, the brain had almost completely changed to red and a window appeared saying ‘ISOLATION COMPLETED’.

“She can’t understand what you’re saying!” the boss said and waved his hands in front of Anna’s absolutely motionless face, “She is in a state of neutrality now. She doesn’t know who she is, who you are and what she’s doing here. And that’s the precondition for step two. She can now be programmed. In just some moments she will be the latest addition to my army of drones. She comes with the ideal body height and a very accessible mind ... and the hair and the boobs will be taken care of by my medical department.” The boss smiled in anticipation.

Then, he clicked his fingers once again and 21 turned the pedestal back into its original position. She pushed a button in the pedestal and a rubber dildo on a robotic arm emerged from its top and moved towards Anna’s pussy. 21 pulled Anna’s labia aside to let the dildo penetrate her deeply. 21 pushed another button and another arm with a dildo at its end emerged from the side of the pedestal and entered Anna’s anus. Then, 21 produced a wide helmet and put it on Anna’s head so that it was covered completely. At last she connected two wires with clips to Anna’s nipples. Then, the boss selected a programme on the display and pushed a button. The dildos inside of Anna started humming and moving. Apart from that, nothing could be seen from the outside.

“I came across the idea that a human being is most vulnerable and most mouldable when experiencing an orgasm or while being sexually stimulated. Your friend here is now receiving visual and acoustical information. Not much, but it will suffice according to her future use as an obedient and mindless drone. By the use of sexual stimulation this information is simultaneously burned into her mind. She will experience this programming as the absolute truth. And as a special feature, that drone uniform provides stimulation whenever needed. In situations of doubt, for example. But as I said before: look and see!” the boss explained.

Tom looked at Anna who shivered all over and thrust her hips back and forth while experiencing an orgasm that lasted several minutes. Finally, the dildos stopped and went back into the pedestal. Fluids literally poured out of Anna’s pussy as the front dildo was retracted. 21 disconnected the wires that had stimulated Anna’s nipples and removed the helmet from her head. Anna still looked straight ahead but not with the empty expression as minutes ago. She looked straight ahead with regained confidence. 21 removed all the straps and the ball gag and helped Anna down from the pedestal. Anna looked down her body, but she didn’t do what every woman would have done in this situation: she didn’t cover her dripping-wet pussy, she just wiped the saliva from her face and then put her hands on her hips.

“Who are you?” the boss stepped right in front of her. At first she seemed to contemplate and didn’t say anything. So the boss asked her again: “Who are you?!”

“I ... I am number 124, Master!” Anna—now 124—said to him.

“And who is the man in the chair?”

“I don’t know that man. But he is cuffed to the chair so he might be a dangerous man.”

“Very good 124! He is in fact the enemy. And I want you to take that gun from the desk, point it at that man, shoot him and then yourself. Could you do that for me, please?” the boss asked her very politely. 124 instantly went over to the desk, took a gun that had been put there by Julia and went over to Tom.

“Anna,” Tom said to her, “it’s me, Tom. We work together, I am not an enemy to you. Please remember, Anna. You don’t have to do this. Just fight against it. Please, Anna!”

124 had already pointed the gun at Tom. But then, with the gun pointed directly at a man’s face, 124 frowned and began to contemplate.

“Yes, Anna. I can see you’re not sure. Please believe me, Anna. You don’t have to do this,” Tom repeated. The boss just smiled and nodded towards 99 who took off her gloves and went over to 124.

“I ... I ... have to ... I have to shoot you. You ... you are the enemy. I think you ...” 124 sighed and lowered the gun a bit, “I ... I think ... I don’t know, but ...". But then, 99 stood behind her, put her hands on 124’s small breasts and massaged them. 124 closed her eyes, inhaled deeply and enjoyed the touch. 99’s hands went down towards 124’s pussy, stroke her labia and then worked their way to 124’s clit. 99 began to massage it gently and 124 slightly moaned. After some seconds, 99 stopped, put her gloves back on and stepped away from 124 without saying a single word. The boss didn’t say anything, either. He just waited for the intended effect. Just Tom continued to assuage 124. But 124 didn’t listen to Tom anymore. Waves of sexual arousal went through her body and reinforced her programming. At first she just enjoyed it, but then she felt reassured. She knew what to do and looked at Tom bound and determined.

“I have to obey. What you’re saying is not true. I have to obey,” 124 said calmly, pointed the gun at Tom’s head again and pulled the trigger. But although—again—the gun just clicked, 124 put it on her right temple and pulled the trigger a second time. Then she looked at her Master who took the gun away from her.

“Again very well, 124. This was just a test and you did very well. And now tell me: Would you hesitate to kill that man another time?” the boss asked.

“No, Master. I will obey to your every word. I will kill him whenever you want me to,” 124 said calmly.

“But would you also have sex with him if I wanted you to?”

“Yes, Master. If that was your wish I wouldn’t hesitate, Master. I’d especially like to have sex with him before killing him,” 124 answered and smiled a bit.

“OK. And now for something different. I want you to have red hair like your colleagues and the same breast size and shape. What do you think of that, 124?” the boss said as if those changes were absolutely normal.

“I’d be very happy, Master. I wish to look just like you want me to look.”

“And why is that?”

“Because I am your slave. My body and mind belong to you and will both be shaped at your discretion, Master!” 124 said with absolute conviction. Then her Master ordered 124 to go to the medical department, turned around and smiled at Tom: “Isn’t this just great?”

“I can’t believe you did this to Julia as well. Did you really erase all her memories?” Tom asked.

“Not everything, I left some of the parts that might be useful to IDIAT,” the boss said and stepped next to 99, “But that doesn’t matter right now. We’ll get back to that later. The only thing I want you to know right now is that she is absolutely mine ... again!”

Then he went to his desk and sat on the edge. He ordered 99 to kneel in front of him and to pleasure him orally. Without any sign of hesitation, 99 went over to him, kneeled down and unzipped his pants. She grabbed his cock, pulled it out and started stroking it. Then she licked its bell-end and after it had gained its full size, she put her moist lips over it and let it slide deeply into her throat. 99 sucked on her Master’s erect member, massaged his balls and then slowly moved her head up and down.

“How does that feel, 99?” the boss asked her and looked at Tom triumphantly. 99 stopped sucking the cock, looked up with a big smile and massaged the cock with her gloved hand.

“It feels great, Master. I love pleasuring your big cock. I really like it, I really have acquired a taste for it over the last two weeks,” 99 said as if she was the one being granted a favour. “Please let me have your cum as well, Master. Please, you know how much I love it” 99 begged and then she went on with the blow-job.

“Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!” Tom shouted. This was too much for him. He had had been kicked several times by his girlfriend, had nearly been shot by his colleague and had to watch his girlfriend going down on that sick bastard with pleasure. He tried to get rid of the cuffs, screamed furiously and begged 99 to stop. He was desperate.

“99, will you please silence him?!” the boss ordered. 99 instantly got up letting the leader’s cock plop out of her mouth, went over to Tom and squeezed his carotid so that he lost consciousness. Then she turned around completely unimpressed, went back to her Master, got down on her knees again and went on sucking his cock delightedly.

=6=

In the meantime, 124 had arrived in the medical department. She entered a specially designed operating room and addressed another drone that was already waiting for her:

“Number 8, number 124 reporting for bodily improvement,” 124 said and—again—she didn’t cover her naked pussy but rather stood in front of that other, leather-clad red-haired woman is if there was nothing unusual at all.

“Very good, 124. Lie down on the operating table on your back and relax,” the other woman ordered and 124—still flat-chested and black-haired—climbed on the metal table in the middle of the room. 8 entered some data and pushed a button that set a machine right above the table in motion. A tight transparent plastic lid was put on top of the table and sealed 124 inside. The lid was not only shaped like a woman on the inside, but rather like all IDIAT drones. It pressed tightly on 124’s face and her flat belly, whereas there was still some space between the lid and her breasts, for example. Additionally, the table top was shaped like the back side of an IDIAT drone.

8 pushed a breathing tube through a sealed opening in the plastic lid and into 124’s trachea so that she could breathe underneath. Then the machine installed huge needles that were connected to another machine via hoses on designated spots on the lid. After some moments, the needles started to move like drills and went through the lid and into 124’s body. 124 didn’t react because during the re-programming nearly all of her pain perception had been erased. Then the air was slowly sucked out from under the lid and a liquid pumped into 124’s body via the needles so that her body started to fit right into the lid’s shape. And because the lid was shaped with C-sized breasts, 124’s A-sized breasts were automatically inflated as well as her labia and other parts of her body. 124 was literally compression-moulded. In order to make this possible and to stabilize the new shape of 124’s body, the machine pumped another liquid via the numerous needles into it. Then the needles were retracted, but 124 was still kept in that vacuum chamber.

When the lid went up again after about two hours, 124’s body was completely changed. She now looked almost like one of the other drones with perfect athletic curves, big labia, huge breasts and slightly plumped-up lips. But one thing had yet to be changed: her hair. So 8 ordered 124 to sit and then pressed another button and a cap was lowered from the ceiling and put over 124’s head and on her shoulders. After some moments it went back up and left 124 with shiny red hair.

“Stand up, 124!” 8 ordered and inspected 124’s body carefully. She grabbed her chin and turned 124’s head to the right and to the left. She stroke her hair, checked the thickness of her lips while 124 stood absolutely still. Then, 8 touched 124’s breasts and massaged them. 124 moaned slightly and her pussy instantly started to moisten. 8 then touched 124’s belly, her ass cheeks, her thighs and finally her yet surprisingly wet pussy.

“Yes, perfect. Your daily workout will replace the freshly moulded tissue with muscle tissue during the next few weeks. And your hair will have to grow about four more inches. But even now, you look just as our Master demands. You will only work out and do indoor service until your new body is finished and you are fit to work in the field. But now for your inner values,” 8 said and took a specially shaped dildo, held it in front of 124’s pussy and slowly pushed it inside. While 124 moaned loudly and tried to adapt to the sudden arousal, 8 checked the data of special erogenous spots inside 124 that was collected by the dildo and displayed on a monitor. 8 then pushed a special button on the dildo and held it firmly inside 124’s pussy. Instantly, 124’s arousal levels increased and after some moments she screamed because of the intense orgasm she experienced. However, she remained standing in front of 8 as ordered. She didn’t even think of leaning against the table to prevent her from falling on the floor. She just obeyed and stood there, shivering all over. The orgasm lasted several minutes and 124’s screams softened and gradually changed to an exhausted whine. 8 was rather impressed, and as she pulled the dildo out of the dripping wet and jerking pussy, 124 was finally whacked and although she tried not to, she slumped down on the floor gasping for air. 8 put the dildo aside and looked at the monitor.

“Tremendous data. So many stimulation spots, impressive climaxing and that very long orgasm stability. You will be one of our Master’s most loyal and personal drones. And now get up!” 8 said to the woman on the floor.

“Yes, number 8!” 124 just said, took a deep breath, got up and stood at attention.

“Your arousal levels that foster your obedience must still be that high so that you will follow every order that is given to you ...” 8 mumbled.

“Yes, number 8. I will absolutely follow your orders,” 124 said rather monotonous.

“My orders?” 8 repeated. “No, I am just a drone like you. Only our Master can give orders.”

“I will follow every order that is given to me. That is what I know. That is the only thing I can think of. It’s my sole purpose,” 124 unreeled—monotonously but with absolute conviction—the thoughts that had been implanted in her mind. 8 looked around, thought about something for a while and then looked back at 124.

“I haven’t left this room for months. I’d like to see something else, but Master thinks this is the best place for an IDIAT drone like me,” 8 said hesitantly. In fact, she had been there since the day she was made a drone by the leader. Before her conversion she had been a successful surgeon and even the leader’s girlfriend. But after she had found out about his past and the seven other women he had (unsuccessfully) tried to change into mindless slaves by that new device, she had left him. Several days later she had been kidnapped and made number 8. That was the day when the leader decided that every drone should look like her, the prototype. 8 was then ordered to develop and carry out the necessary changes. She fulfilled her orders at 100%, not only because she had been re-programmed but also because she liked being a plastic surgeon and helping those women to look as pretty as herself. Altogether there was no need to sexually stimulate her to make her obey. And because of the routine, her limited workplace and her arousal levels not being stimulated multiple times a day as it was usual regarding the other drones, nobody realized that her submission levels had considerably decreased during the last weeks. 8 just didn’t know anything else to do as the leader had left her just her surgical knowledge. And so she stayed right there in that room, operating on new drones, eating, sleeping. Nothing else. But in private, she slowly fed up with the monotony. She didn’t want much, she didn’t know anymore the things she could do out there as a free woman. She just wanted to have some fun, she longed for her deal of stimulation. Now.

“Kiss me!” she ordered 124 and the naked slave instantly stepped forward, grabbed 8’s head and kissed her passionately. 8 hugged 124 and pushed her leather-clad body against 124’s. She even rubbed her body and especially her crotch against 124’s body and her left thigh. Finally, for the first time in weeks, she felt aroused. 8 started to moan while 124 just went on kissing her for some minutes until 8 told her to stop. 8 stepped back and sat on a chair in front of a desk. She put one hand on her crotch and went through her thick red hair with the other one. She breathed heavily: “Wow! That ... that was great. You’re such a great girl, 124. I really enjoyed that ... needed that. This stimulation, even this bit of kissing and hugging, feels great. It floats through my whole body. Hmmm, I ... I just would like to feel your lips once again ... I ... but ... but I ... I also want ... I ... I”.

Then she fell silent as the waves of arousal also increased her submission levels again. Her personal thoughts stopped abruptly. Now number 8 functioned properly again. And so she stopped breathing heavily, just stood up and said in a monotonous way: “But I just have to obey. I have to obey my Master. We are loyal drones to our Master and we will carry out every order without hesitation.”

“Yes, number 8!” 124 answered.

“Yes, number 124. And now it is time for you to get dressed!” 8 ordered her still naked ‘colleague’. She put a box on the operating table and gave 124 transparent latex panties with two remote-controlled vibrators that filled 124 as far as possible and that could be activated to increase her submission levels. Then the other parts of the uniform followed: the black long-sleeved latex bodysuit/leotard with the face-open hood, the black leather pants, the black corset, the boots and the rest of the protective wear. Finally, 8 connected the uniform to a computer and entered some data. 124 suddenly startled as 8 tested the vibrating dildos inside of her. The stimulation instantly reached her mind so that 124 stood at attention and just said: “I will obey!”

“Of course you will,” 8 said and disconnected the uniform again. “Your uniform as well as the stimulation devices are now linked to our Master’s central computer and his remote control. In a nutshell: you are now absolutely under his personal control, he can even order you to do something in this very moment using your earbuds or your helmet’s internal display. And now put it on and go to the stand-by facility and await further commands. I will transmit a workout schedule to you shortly.

124 put her helmet on which automatically locked inplace, activated itself and displayed some information and commands on the inside of the tinted visor. 124 then turned around and left the room. She went along a long corridor and turned into other corridors. Every move she made followed the same pattern, namely moving most efficiently and consistently. 124 did not move like a robot but nevertheless in a rather mechanical fashion. She always looked straight ahead, held her upper body upright and at each corner, she stopped a fraction of a second, first turned her head and then the rest of her body. She went past small booths on both sides of the corridor and her visor told her that this was the place to receive nutriment and to get rid of her—due to an optimized digestion very minimal—faeces. 124 turned her head to one side for a moment and spotted two or three drones standing in their booth with tubes leading into their helmets and others into their crotch and anus. Finally, she entered a large hall with a large metal storage rack in the middle of it. The rack had just three levels, each of them about seven feet high. 124 climbed up some stairs to the second level and went along a walkway. The rack housed dozens of drones, being dressed exactly like 124 and standing in small compartments. She knew that they were there, but she didn’t look at them. Finally, 124 reached a compartment with her number on it. Although she had never been here before, she knew the way exactly and did not hesitate a second.

She stopped, turned around so that her back faced the compartment. Then she took some steps backwards, placed herself in the framework and put her arms to her sides. All of a sudden, robotic arms started to move. One came up from between her feet, grabbed 124 by her crotch, pushed her firmly further into the compartment and connected itself to small sockets between the dildos that filled 124’s orifices. Two other arms pressed against 124’s helmet and also connected to it. Being now a part of the storage rack and having reached her position, 124 stopped thinking. Complete darkness spread in her mind. Her sole purpose right now was to wait here until being given new orders. And so the young woman, that had been Anna some moments ago, was now tied to a rack receiving further stimulation and programming while her dildos’ batteries were charged.

=7=

Tom woke up some minutes after 99 had silenced him. He instantly realized that he had been undressed and tied to the bondage rack on top of the pedestal by 21 just like Anna. He tried to look around but could only move his eyes—the bonds and the ball gag prevented him from moving his body. He just saw that the drones had left the hall and finally he spotted the IDIAT boss and Julia/99 who entered his field of vision. The man zipped up his pants and 99 licked something from the corner of her mouth. Tom wanted to jump at him and kill him with his bare hands, but it was futile.

Then he felt something around his neck, there was a prick and Tom knew that 21 injected the green drug. Tom resigned. He was full of anger, but there was nothing he could do. He just looked at the monitor on the wall and how the image of his brain slowly turned from blue to red. Then he looked at the boss who kissed 99, Julia, his girlfriend. Tom felt sorry, he wanted to rescue her ... that leather-clad woman, that red-haired woman whose name he couldn’t remember. But he knew that he wanted to rescue her. Yes, he knew that for sure. He had fought his way over here to ... to ... well, he didn’t know exactly what he wanted to do here, but ... Where was he again? ... Why did they tie him to this rack? Was this a pervy game with friends? Or had he been kidnapped? ... Who were those people? That man and those twins? And what was this all about? Slowly everything vanished. Tom knew that there was an organisation he belonged to, but he didn’t know anything about himself anymore, about his personal life. Finally, emptiness took over. Tom stopped thinking and just looked straight ahead. He just breathed and stayed perfectly calm ... and neutral.

He didn’t really care as 21 pushed the second button on the pedestal and the dildo entered his anus. There was just a piece of information that something had entered him from behind but Tom didn’t know what to think, what to do. He didn’t have the slightest clue of what was going on here. But he didn’t feel any danger either. Why should he? There was nothing left inside of him to tell him that having something shoved into his ass without his permission was actually wrong. There was no right or wrong, there was just neutrality, sheer existence. So he just let it happen. Then, 99 was ordered to stand behind the pedestal with her back facing Tom’s ass and to lean over backwards and put her head right underneath Tom’s body. She did as she had been told, propped herself on her elbows, stuck her head between Tom’s thighs and instinctively put Tom’s penis into her mouth. As 21 had put the helmet over Tom’s head and had connected the wires to his nipples, 99 was ordered to suck Tom’s cock. Again, she did as she had been told. Additionally, the dildo started to move, electric shocks stimulated Tom’s nipples and the helmet started to programme Tom with pictures, film sequences and audio tracks.

Finally, Tom climaxed and 99 sucked his cock in a special way so that the orgasm lasted for several minutes. Now all those voices and pictures made sense to Tom. He now understood that he and all those leather clad women belonged to that man’s organisation. He was rather happy that his neutral existence was useful now. And he wanted to be useful. He wanted to help that man ... his Master. He wanted to obey his Master. He would do everything he wanted him to do.

The stimulation stopped and Tom sighed contentedly. 99 stepped away from Tom’s dripping penis and 21 disconnected the dildo, the wires and the rack. 99 and 21 helped him down from the pedestal and 21 removed the ball gag. Tom felt great. He knew what to do and was quite eager to carry out tasks. He looked at his naked body but didn’t bother as the man stepped in front of him. He just put his hands behind his back and looked at the man.

“Who are you!?” the man asked. Who was he? A thought entered his mind ... one of those pictures had shown him his designation, one of those voices had told him who he was. Then everything was clear: “I am number 125!”

“Very good,” the leader said, “but there’s only one way to find out whether the transformation was a success or you’re just playing games with me. Get down on your knees and pleasure your master!”

125 didn’t say a word. He instantly knew what that man wanted him to do. And he wanted to please his Master. He was nothing but his loyal slave, his toy. The only sense in his existence was to obey to that man and his orders. There weren’t any sexual preferences, just obedience. And so, 125 went down on his knees instantly. He opened the leader’s pants and produced his cock. 125 stroke it gently and as it had reached a nice level of erection (which lasted several minutes due to 99’s recent blow-job), 125 licked it’s bell end with joy. He tasted the rest of cum that had not been licked off by 99. Normally, Tom would rather have died instead of sucking another man’s cock. But that naked man kneeling on the floor only looked like Tom, he wasn’t Tom any longer. He was number 125 now, a fully obedient slave without any conscience or sexual orientation. And so he went on letting that cock enter his throat deeply. He held the cock there for a moment and then went on moving his head back and forth...

=8=

About an hour later, 99 and 125 stood at attention in front of their Master. 125 had put on a skin tight black latex suit with a face-open hood, a bulletproof leather vest with a small silver ‘125’ on it, black military boots, elbow and knee protectors and a wide belt with holsters and guns at each side. Both of them held their black helmets under their right arms. The Master scrutinized their gear carefully and ordered: “It is now 2 a.m.! You will go to the police department and the anti-terror squad and enter the weapons and research departments. Both rooms are sealed off now and can only be opened by retinal scan. And that, my loyal drones, is why I needed you to be on my team: your eyes are the keys to those doors. You will get in there and take every neuro-transponder, implant and electrode-fibre-covered suit, blueprint and research data that you can find. Bring back to me what was taken from me some years ago. 99 has captaincy on this job and you, 125, will obey her command. Understood?!”

99 and 125 answered in the affirmative, put their helmets on and went out of the room. The Master grinned viciously, rubbed his hands in anticipation and pressed a button on his desk. “With that technology back in my hands, no one can stop me. But now ... let’s try out 124’s sexual abilities...”

99 and 125 took a black van and went to the police department Julia and Tom used to work at before they were transferred to the Federal Police. Except for the station of the uniformed police, there was nobody in the building so that the two drones used the back entrance and went straight to the weapons and research department. Although Julia hadn’t worked here for weeks now, the retinal scan worked out nicely and they were granted access. 99 went straight to a computer, logged in using Julia’s password that had not been isolated/deleted from her brain, downloaded every data she could find about the mind controlling suits and deleted the hard disk afterwards. In the meantime, 125 searched the storage for transponders, suits and implants and finally found three silver suits with transponders attached to them. Then, they left the building as silently as they had entered it and went to the Federal Police building.

As the building that housed the anti-terror squad was far more guarded than the police department, 99 and 125 had to climb the building next door and to rope down in the atrium as well as to knock out several security guards. They did everything with absolute precision and without hesitation, being supported by the surveillance video feed of the Federal Police their helmets had hacked into. Finally, they reached the research department and it was up to 125 to put his eye in front of the scanner next to the thick steel door. But 125 hesitated.

“What’s wrong?” 99 asked and thus spoke for the first time since they had left their Master, “Do it! Julia’s retina is not yet in the system. So you have to open that door ... now!” But 125 still hesitated: “I don’t know why, but something inside tells me that this is ... wrong, 99.”

99, whose arousal and submission levels were still very high because of the dildos inside her pussy and anus, rolled her eyes and took off her helmet. She knew that there was no time to lose and especially no time to have an argument and so she grabbed 125 by his shoulder, turned him around and pushed him against the wall. ‘The male version without any stimulation devices is absolutely inefficient. I have to tell Master afterwards so that he can take care of that ...’ she thought, unzipped 125’s suit in his crotch, grabbed his slightly erect cock and stroke it. His member instantly grew bigger and 99 also licked its sensitive tip and finally swallowed it deeply. With 125 moaning inside his helmet and their time running out, 99 put her right middle finger in 125’s anus and stimulated his prostate. 125 was instantly on the edge of squirting off, but 99 stood up again and just continued stroking the cock with her hands and said insistently: “You will obey! I am in command! You will now open that door, 125!".

“I ... I ... I ...” he stuttered and as he shot a big load of cum in 99’s gloved hand, he added breathlessly: “I have to ... obey! Thank you, 99 ... for making that clear to me. I ... I am nothing but an obedient drone. I am not allowed to question Master’s orders. I will obey!". Then he turned around and opened the door. As 125 had closed his suit again, 99 had already licked her glove clean, put her helmet back on and had found several suits, transponders and even an implant. They put everything in their rucksacks and left the building.

=9=

Back at the lair, the leader was right in the middle of fucking 124 ruthlessly from behind as 99 and 125 entered and stood at attention in front of their Master’s desk. They didn’t care about 124 as everything their Master did was absolutely OK to them.

124 knelt in front of the leader with her arms crossed behind her back and with her latex-clad head on the cold floor. She wore just the black bodysuit and the transparent latex pants. The bodysuit had been opened in the crotch area and the dildo unit (that had been connected to the pants with a zipper) had been removed and now lay on the desk. She didn’t utter a single moan and just let it happen. Then, the Master grabbed her by her neck, pulled his cock out of her juicy pussy, turned 124 around and leaned her back against the desk. He put both his hands around her face, pressed his thumbs on her cheeks so that 124 instantly opened her mouth as much as she could. Finally, the Master screamed out loudly and shot a big load of cum in there. 124 swallowed everything, just looked at him and said: “Thank you, Master. Thank you for using me for your pleasure.” The Master smiled at 124 for a second, patted her head and ordered her to lick the sperm off her face and her bodysuit and to put her uniform and her helmet back on. 124 nodded, stood up, grabbed the dildo unit, inserted it into her lower orifices and started to get dressed properly.

Then, the Master went over to 99 and 125 who handed their swag over to him. He opened the rucksacks and dumped their contents on the desk. As he spotted the suits and transponders, he chuckled like a little child at Christmas.

“You did absolutely great, 99 and 125! With this technology back in my hands ...” he cheered at first as he scrutinized one of the silver suits, but then he stalled as he looked at one of the loose transponders. “This is a fake one. And this implant is also just a dummy!” he cried out angrily and shouted at 99 and 125: “You brought nothing but rubbish! What happened over there? Is this again one of your fucking police set-ups?”

99 and 125 were puzzled. They had done everything as they had been ordered and just shrugged their shoulders. And as the leader as well as the two drones were quite inattentive, 124 jumped over the desk, grabbed one of the silver suits with a transponder attached to it, knocked down the boss, landed next to him, struck out and pushed the transponder his neck screaming at him apoplecticly: “No, you fucking asshole! This one is!”

99 and 125 instantly grabbed their guns, pointed them at 124 and waited for a command. Normally they would have shot everyone who tried to hurt their Master. But from their point of view, 124 was a drone like them. She wasn’t the enemy even though she did not carry out an order but was proactive—which was very unusual for a drone. 99 and 125 were puzzled. They needed leadership. They needed a command, an order to obey. But no command followed. The leader just shivered all over, opened his mouth widely without uttering a single sound and finally let go the tension and stood up staring straight ahead. He closed his jaw and stopped shivering as the neuro-transponder’s needles connected to his spine and the transponder gathered control over his mind. Then Anna/124 stood next to him and whispered into his left ear: “Tell them to drop their guns and to stay where they are.”

“Drop your guns ... and stay where you are!” the boss ordered monotonously and the drones obeyed. It was not up to them to question their Master’s orders, they were allowed to think only within the limitations of the orders given to them and only to assure that the order was carried out efficiently. Then Anna cuffed the man, took the suit’s mask, pulled it over his head and wrapped the rest of the suit around the man’s neck to protect the transponder.

Anna then ordered the leader to order 125 to undress completely and to put on the other silver spandex suit with the build-in transponder they had stolen from the police department. After 125 had put the suit on and had closed every zipper, Anna made the leader order him to press the transponder against his neck so that its needles were forced directly into his spine. 125 carried out the command without hesitation.

He blinked under his spandex mask. Due to the pain suppression provided by the treatment he had received some hours ago, he felt just a faint pain in his neck and a kind of warmth spreading from there through his whole body. He had no idea why Master and 124 wanted him to take off the standard uniform and to do such strange things. ‘But I have to obey Master’s orders. I will always obey,’ he thought and soothed himself ... right before the transponder affected his mind, provided him with input and tried to release isolated memories. 125 didn’t really fight against the things that happened in his mind as it was the Master’s wish. He just clenched his fists because of the unusual feeling. As the warm prickling had reached every spot of his body, 125 frowned and started to think on his own: ‘I have to obey Master ... but why? What is he up to? ... Is he hurting me? Master will never hurt me ... Master ... Master? ... Wait! What’s this all about?! I ... I don’t have a master. I just ... I have ... a senior officer. I ... don’t belong her. I ... am a field agent of the Federal Police’s anti-terror squad ... Yes, that’s correct. I’m a cop and I ... why ...’

“Why am I wearing this suit again, where am I and what’s going on here?!” Tom shouted, unzipped the suit’s mask and took it off: “Anna? Is this you? Is this him? What ... Did you arrest that son of a bitch? And you ... you look quite ... different!”

“Yes, I do. And that’s the only thing I like about the whole situation. And now calm down and let me explain,” Anna said in relief. She explained that she and Julia had been transformed into fully obedient drones and that her bodies had been changed to look just like every other woman of that guy’s drone army, that Tom had investigated and entered this lair on his own so that the squad couldn’t reach him and tell him about the Captain’s plan.

“The Captain’s plan?” Tom asked upset, remembering not a single thing, and had to prevent himself from punching the boss’ face. “I really can’t remember anything about this case. OK, we were chasing this bastard. He escaped from prison. That’s all I can remember. Have I lost every other piece of memory? What has he done to me? And where is Julia? Will she be OK?”

“Well ...” Anna sighed and stroke Tom’s shoulders. “This was planned well in advance. But your impulsiveness was about to fuck everything up. OK: Julia wanted to join the squad but you did everything to sabotage this. And so she and the Captain developed a plan. She would work undercover for a start. She was again provided with this implant that guy had invented and that had been put in Julia’s spine some years ago. Julia wrote a programme that somehow emulated a second layer of her personality. We didn’t know how that guy would try to mind control her and so we chose this to be the safest method. Well, and then Julia was supposed to get kidnapped and brainwashed by him...”

“What?!” Tom interrupted Anna and kicked at the desk. “The Captain used Julia as decoy? That’s insane. Julia would never ever have done this. She sticks to the rules of police work. Look where this has taken us. We were all brainwashed and in great danger, I am wearing this suit again.... Argh!”

“Would you please calm down, Tom?! It was in fact Julia’s idea because she really wanted to join the Federal Police,” Anna explained and cuffed the boss as a precaution.

“And where is she now?” Tom asked still not remembering the things that had happened earlier in the hall. Then he jumped towards 99, unlocked her helmet and took it off. Tom breathed in deeply as he spotted his girlfriend’s face who looked straight ahead still carrying out her Master’s order to stay right where she was. Tom tried to gather her attention but 99 still stared straight ahead absolutely unimpressed.

“Oh Julia! Please listen to me! There might be other women around here, all looking exactly like the both of you, except for your beautiful faces. Julia, please. I can live with your new boobs, your new hair ... but please, come back to me...” Tom hugged the still unimpressed drone, grabbed her head gently and kissed her passionately.

“Cut it out!” Anna said and rolled her eyes. “That crab only works in fairy tales. Julia had been drugged and properly brainwashed!”

“But what ... what can we do to bring her back to us?” Tom wondered at first but then he clenched his right fist in anger and wanted to beat the shit out of the boss. “You fucking asshole! What did you do to her?!”

But Anna stepped between him and the boss and again tried to calm Tom down: “Listen to me, Tom! You were about to fuck this whole thing up. You were supposed to get her and to rescue Julia and to blow IDIAT’s cover. But ... but you had to go it alone! In the meantime, further tests on Tricia had shown the mind-controlling method. The guy had developed a method to isolate a person’s personality and memories and to install a new personality an obedience pattern that would be kept fresh via sexual stimulation. But you were already on your way here—without that information . And so, our Captain asked me to volunteer. And I only accepted because he offered me a promotion. Well, I was also provided with this implant and our experts transferred a copy of my mind to that implant as well as a self-executing file that would erase IDIAT’s programming, but keep the pain perception override as a precaution, and restore my own mind about three hours after the transformation so that I could detect you and Julia. It was quite a shock as I came to and realized that I was kept in a large storage rack. Some minutes later, the bonds were removed and I was told to get here immediately. OK, I found out that I had been given these great tits and that the uniform made me feel quite sexy. But I also knew that I had to do as being told without hesitation. And to make matters worse, that scumbag finally stood in front of me unzipping his pants and wanting me to suck his cock. Well, the things one does for a promotion, right? I just had to endure all this and wait for you to return. We knew that the leader would use you to get back his inventions. And so we placed these suits with built-in transponders at the police. The other stuff was just blanks. I just had to wait for the right moment to neutralize this asshole with the override transponder and to make him order you to put on one of these suits.”

“But that means ...", Tom—who could still remember only small fractions of the last days and weeks—tried to analyze, “that I am somehow double mind-controlled right now.”

“Correct!” Anna said, “The transponder in your neck can just isolate the IDIAT programming and try to unleash the isolated memories. The neuro-transponder is the only way to at least temporarily stop you being an IDIAT drone.” But Tom didn’t really listen. He still looked at 99, waived his hand in front of her eyes, but she didn’t react.

“Be careful, Tom!” Anna shouted, “She is still an IDIAT drone, completely obedient and dangerous. And your brain has been severely affected by the isolation drug and most parts of your skills and memories are not yet accessible. I just need you to carry out the original plan to delete Julia’s IDIAT programming. And then we’ll call reinforcements and sort everything out.”

“OK, Anna, just stop talking and tell me what I have to do to bring back my Julia!” Tom hissed impatiently.

Anna just smiled at him because she knew what had been going on between Julia and Tom during the last couple of months and just said: “Propose to her.”

“What?!” Tom couldn’t believe that this was supposed to be the wakeup code, but then her got on his knees in front of 99 and said: “Julia, honey, I love you. Will you marry me?”

99’s eyes widened abruptly. One could clearly see that a new thought had entered her mind, that she did not just waited for another command by her Master. She started to think. But suddenly, there was nothing left. Her mind was completely empty. Her jaw dropped and nothing happened for a while. But then, she blinked several times, closed her eyes for a second, looked down her body afterwards and slightly shook her head. She frowned and gasped for air. Then she stretched her body and took a look around. She spotted Anna and Tom and a man wearing handcuffs. Finally, Julia smiled because she knew her plan had worked in the end. Then, she looked at Tom, put her hand in his hands, smiled and just said: “Yes, I will!".

=10=

Some weeks later, Tom returned home from the military hospital where he had been checked, treated and also operated to restore his original mind. He had not seen Julia since they had been escorted out of the IDIAT lair by their anti-terror squad. Tom had been isolated immediately and brought to the hospital. On his way home, he was accompanied by Anna who had changed her hair colour back to black but who had kept the other bodily modifications and even worked out really hard to keep them—not only because she liked her new looks but also because she had been promoted to filed agent, just as the Captain had promised.

As Tom and Anna entered the flat, Julia—also having changed her red hair back to her golden blonde—jumped up from the couch and hugged Tom firmly: “I missed you so much and I was absolutely worried about you. How ... how do you feel. Do you think you’re the old Tom? My Tom?”

“I missed you too, honey”, Tom said and kissed his fiancée passionately. After some moments he stepped back, looked at Julia and frowned. He saw the slightly augmented and re-shaped breasts and the even more athletic body under Julia’s skinny jeans and her tight leather jacket and t-shirt.

“What is it? My improved looks?” Julia asked, sighed and wiped away her tears. Tom nodded, but also smiled and said that she never ever needed improvement in his opinion and that the main thing was to have her back. He then sat down and let Anna tell Julia about his treatment.

“Well, the doctors thought that the reconversion was quite a success ... with a little catch. Tom is as fit as before his conversion. He remembers most things up to that day and nothing of the time being an IDIAT drone. But the damage caused by the drug is nevertheless heavier than expected so that the doctors had to use the implant that Julia and I had received before our conversion.”

Julia looked at Anna quite puzzled. Anna inhaled deeply and went on: “OK, here’s the deal: You and I haven’t really been brainwashed, only our emulated mind has been isolated and replaced by the IDIAT programming. Tom however was properly brainwashed because he had no implant. The doctors fear that he might fall back into the personality of an IDIAT drone. And thus, they provided him with an implant to stabilize his mind. He ... well, he has to stay mind-controlled by the implant in his neck to have access to the isolated memories. You won’t notice that at all in everyday life. But ...”

“But I cannot be head of my anti-terror team any longer,” Tom said droopily. Julia stroke his shoulder and sighed. On the one hand, she knew how disappointed Tom must be because the job of his life was gone, but on the other hand, she had almost expected something like this: “Yes, they would never give such a position to someone who had been mind-controlled and is still somehow mind-controlled. That would be a breach of every security regulation.”

“And so I thought about everything and decided to...” Tom said.

“To quit?” Julia asked surprisedly.

“No, honey. I decided to join your team,” Tom said and looked at the quite puzzled Julia. But before he could explain, Anna went on: “The Captain founded a new team. Some of the drones we could rescue the other day turned out to be homeless or without any families to take care of them now. They will be a new generation of field agents, new infiltration and intelligence agents—fully controlled by our team. You and me will lead the team due to our detailed experience with mind control. Tom will be the only male drone ... uhm agent ... and a special advisor to us. And ... well, I made the deal with our Captain, that only the both of us know the access code to Tom’s implant.”

“So you can live your dream of being an anti-terror field-agent but I can still have an eye on you and be there for you if you need me,” Tom added.

Julia shivered all over, sat down next to Tom and hugged him. First, she started to sob because this was too much for her. But after Tom had kissed her and promised her that he would always protect her, Julia’s analytic and fact based mind told her quickly that there was no better way and no better proof of Tom’s confidence in her.

“So you really trust me on that, Tom?” Julia asked carefully.

“Of course, honey. It doesn’t matter whether you’re mind-controlled or not, it only matters who controls you,” Tom said, gave Julia a long kiss and handed her a tiny remote control that could only be activated with Julia’s right index finger. Julia looked at the remote control, remembered the fetish games they had used to play until they had handed the transponders over and smiled at Tom and Anna.

“So you wouldn’t even mind if I told you to go to the bedroom, undress completely, put on your silver spandex suit, come back here and make out with Anna and me. Would you do that for me?” Julia asked and pressed the button.

Tom’s eyes widened, he got up from the couch, looked at Julia and said:

“Yes, I will obey!”

T H E E N D