The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mythic Incorporated Book Two

German Sleep Over

Chapter One

Flights of Dreams

John Rage sat up suddenly in his bed, he looked over at the red glowing digital display on the clock. “Two in the morning for fuck sake.” He swung his feat around and sat on the edge of the bed in the dark, running his fingers threw his red hair. “Why the fuck do dreams always seem to wake me at two in the God Damn morning?” He said to himself.

“Maybe because you didn’t finish what we started stud?” The woman laying next to him said running her hand around his naked waste, gliding to his manhood where her fingers gently folded around it.

“Who the fuck?” John leaned forward and clicked on the side table light. The room grew incredibly bright.

“You’ve forgotten me all ready Mr. Rage?” The familiar voice said as John felt his erection growing under her fingers.

“Ms Vine?” John’s squinted looking over his shoulder at the succubus they had caught in Australia, she had long thick black hair that hung down over her shoulders. Her breasts were large and defied gravity by staying firm and round without any support.

“Please call me Wanda, we never did have a proper introduction.” She said smiling as she kissed his shoulders, nipping the skin lightly with her pearly white teeth.

“This can’t be happening, your in a box on a plane heading for Mythic’s H.Q.” John said as he felt her other hand on his chest, pulling him back into bed. His cock was now hard from her gentle finger massage.

“You are so right John, I’m in a box, in a plane, So tell me John, would you like me as a fox? Would you eat me in a box? Would you, could you on a plane, in the rain?” Her grip on his cock was soft but firm as it jerked it up and down.

“Holy shit!” He felt his arousal increase and knew he should run like hell, but it felt so fucking good. “Now I know your some kind of succubus, and you are very attractive but...” She placed her left finger to his lips silencing him. He could smell the juices of her sex on it.

John, John, John. we’ve already figured out this can’t be happening.” Her eyes glowed with a red inner light as she moved around him, laying him back in the bed. “This is just a dream, a sexy, hot, wet dream” She slowly glided his hard cock inside her, the walls of her vagina were like a wet warm mouth sucking at his rock hard member. “Don’t you love dreams where you have no control. You are just a mindless sex slave to a sexually manipulative succubus, like me.” she smiled and her eyes grew brighter as she sat back and rode him.

“Yes I love this dream.” John said in a far away voice, he couldn’t take his eyes off hers, they were so captivating, so entrancing.

“You don’t care that I’m hypnotizing you. In fact you are falling so helplessly in love with me you’ll obey my every command won’t you Johnny.” She smiled evilly as her hips ground down faster on his shaft.

Normally he hated being called Johnny, but from her lips the words were music “No I don’t care. I love you.” John muttered as he felt a strange lethargic feeling take him. His cock was now beyond any pleasure he’d ever felt. She rode him like a mechanical bull in one of those honkey tonk bars.

“That’s it stud, thrust with me. Enjoy me.” the heels of her feet were bruising his calves as she rode up and down his shaft, she was light as a feather as his hips continued to thrust. “I am the ultimate pleasure Johnny. I am pleasure.” Her eyes still glowed brightly into his as she leaned forward. “You are becoming my slave, your will leaving you with every thrust inside me.”

“Yes slave.” He felt like he was going to explode.

“You’re about to surrender part of your soul to me Johnny.” She smiled down at him knowing he was about to ejaculate. “Your seed will be the signature on your new vow to serve me slave. Do you understand that you are signing away a little piece of your soul to me slave?”

“Yes! Yes! Yes!.” He felt himself cum inside her, and it didn’t end, her sex seemed to be sucking it out of him. She started laughing as she continued to move up and down the erupting shaft.

“That’s it love, cum for me, mmmm. See whenever you do my bidding you’ll feel this pleasure as a reward.” Her long finger nails ran down his chest leaving red lines. “Every time we do this you’ll fall more and more under my power.” She slid off his limp cock with a smile. “On my next visit you’ll pace yourself better slave.” Her fingers reached down and picked up his limp manhood, letting it drop like a dead fish. “That wasn’t near long enough.” She laughed “This must have been a daydream.”

John’s eyes shot open

“You all right John?” Sara asked beside him. They were on the Mythic Inc. Jet.

“Fine, just fine.” John said looking down at the dark spot in his lap. “I think I’ll go wash my face and throw on a change of clothes before we land.” He said rising and covering the spot with his travel bag.

“Sure thing.” Sara said flipping a page of the magazine she was reading.

John made his way past Bob and Bethany playing cards and opened the bathroom door. “Frost are you there?” He asked moving his finger to his right earpiece.

“Always here John, just doing some research on our next myth.” The voice in his ear said.

“Can you do a check on our parcel with the company shipping it?” John said as he cleaned himself up.

Valerie Frost clicked on the couriers location. “According to this the package just landed in Hawaii and is being transfered.” Frost said “Why do you ask John?”

“No reason, just had a bad dream.” John said looking at his reflection in the mirror his eyes seemed to have a faint red glow to them from the fluorescent lights. He closed up his bag and headed back to his seat.

“So you think E is a man, why?” Bob was asking Bethany as John passed them.

“It just seems to make sense, Mister E.” Bethany said.

“That and the person known as E picked three very attractive women and only two men. Only a man would do that.” John said as he leaned on the arm of one of the chairs.

“My goodness John thinks were attractive.” Frost said in their earpieces.

Sara leaned over her seat “I think the fact Ms. E picked more women than men is a sure clue she is a woman.” Sara said smiling at Bethany “Only a woman could be that smart.”

“Tell us Frost, what myth are we going after in Germany?” John asked aloud so Valerie Frost could hear him back at H.Q.

“Just give me a second I’ll ask E if I can tell you yet.” Frost said keying into the Yahoo Messenger system.

“That last case was good.” Bob said with a smile.

“Sure it was for you.” Bob said with a laugh “You got to fuck the myth we were after and live to tell about it.”

“Yes, for a succubus Wanda was incredible in the bed.” Bob said with a big wide smile.

“Wanda, I never knew you two where on a first name basis.” sara said laughing. John’s face grew very pale.

“E says it all right to tell you.” Frost interrupted. “We’re after the Sandman.”

“The Sandman is real?” Bob asked.

“After taking on mermaids and a succubus in Australia.” Bethany smiled as she won the next hand of poker with a royal flush. “I would say it is a good chance E knows that he is real.”

“I’ve already arranged a hotel in Berlin for you, and you’ll find a good supply of Euro dollars in the new baggage I sent on the plane, it’s a little more chilly in Germany.” Frost said as her fingers whizzed over the keyboard.

“So isn’t the sandman a character in fairy tales and folklore who makes children go to sleep by sprinkling sand in their eyes?” Bethany asked. “I remember stories, when I was younger of the Sandman bringing you sweet dreams at night by sprinkling sand in your eyes.”

“Good research, guess you don’t need me anymore.” Frost said with a laugh. “I think I may go to a movie tonight.”

“Of course we need you Frost, now what have you got for us?” Sara said.

Frost sighed “Honestly I have very little. What I do have I looked up in some of E’s library books. For the record the Sandman or Morpheus comes from Greco-Roman mythology, one of the sons of Hypnos (Somnus), the god of sleep. Morpheus sends human shapes (Greek morphai) of all kinds to the dreamer, while his brothers Phobetor (or Icelus) and Phantasus send the forms of animals and inanimate things, respectively. It is possible, although not very probable, that his name actually meant “Dark” (from Greek morph nos).”

“Sounds very Greek to me.” John said taking a drink of orange juice. “Are you telling me there is one guy in charge of everyones dreams?”

“No, Morpheus was the original Sandman.” Frost said with the sound of papers shuffling. “According to the research I gleaned from E’s books there are thousands of Sandmen all a spirit form tied somehow to a mortal hosts. They have distinct territories, and follow a ethical dream consortium, whatever that is. There is a five thousand page book here that goes in depth, but like you said John it is all Greek to me as well.”

“We have less to go on this time than the last one we did.” Bob said discouraged.

“Actually there is more to go on.” Frost said a little more cheerily. “Seems the Sandman we are looking for rogue and is making people vanish around the Friedrichstrasse shopping area, not far from the hotel I’ve booked for you. You’re contact a Mrs. Anna Huff is waiting for you to arrive right now, she relayed a story about the sandman abducting her daughter.”

Bethany laughed. “Hear that Bob? You might be abducted this time.”

* * *

Chapter Two

Fear of Sleep

The sandman known as Gunther sat on his throne with several beautiful women tending him, he was amused at watching the succubus at work in his realm. “You see Barbara that is what drives me to anger.” He said to the bleached blonde woman pouring him a fresh glass of red wine. “She has permission from one of my brothers to enter my territory, is that the way it should be?”

“Like, no way great mustard.” Barbara said giggling.

“That’s master you brainless bimbo, great master. No indeed it should not be.” Gunther looked angry at the view “I am the master of dreams here, she defies me with her presence.”

“Can I suck on your cock now?” Barbara asked innocently “You’re starting to make me think, and it’s hurting my little brain.”

“No, not now, I’m too angry.” He waved to a tall red haired woman wearing only a black collar. “You Vanna, be so kind as to make love to this wench.” His hand gestured toward Barbara. Vanna quickly went down on her knees in front of Barbara and started to lick. “I’ll show my brothers, with this new found power I have to enslave I shall create an army of obedient dream women to seduce them into oblivion.” The vision of the succubus abruptly ended, Gunther glanced over his shoulder to see a young woman desperately trying to calculate figures. She was in a lab coat wearing rounded glasses.

“This should square to the Tangent of, no, no.” Dr. Bonnie James stepped back from the black board in her dream.

Gunther entered the room she was in. “Looks to be a difficult problem.” He said standing next to her. she was a short plump German woman in her late forties. “What if I told you I could solve it for you Bonnie?”

She smiled and pushed the glasses up on the bridge of her nose. “I’ve been working on this for years, it’s just so hopeless.” She kept studying the numbers. “Perhaps a cosign?” She went to make cosign, than paused. “You know the answer?”

Gunther smiled and put a hand out for the chalk. “Dear girl, I have all the answers, why not let me have control, and I’ll solve your problem.”

Bonnie handed him the piece of chalk. “I can’t see how you can, but please go ahead.” She stepped back from the board.

“So is that a yes? Do you want me to take control?” He smiled looking deeply into her green eyes.

“Yes, take it.” She said as he threw the chalk over his left shoulder.

“well first off the problem is not a mathematic one.” he reached into the bag at his hip and puled out a hand full of sand. Holding it in his palm he blew a puff of fine powdery sand toward Bonnie.

“It is mathematic, isn’t it?” Bonnie said watching the glittering sand swirl around her, she reached up and removed her glasses, for some reason they were making things blurry.

Gunther laughed. “It’s not on the chalk board, it’s in you head, that is where the problem is.” He watched as the Doctors plump belly firmed, and she started to grow in height.

“My head?” Bonnie dropped her glasses, she could see better now. She felt her breasts growing tighter and rounder as her lab coat popped all its buttons. “What’s happening? Why is it so hard to thinky winky?”

“Yes, you are over thinking the problem. Would you like me to fix that for you Bonnie?” He drew out another hand full of sand and held it in his palm.

“Yes, please Mister” she started to giggle. “I didn’t even get your name, but you look familiar.” watching a new puff of the magic sand blow toward her, this time she inhaled it and felt her mind dull and blur. the room she was in vanished along with her clothing, but Bonnie just smiled.

Gunther reached in the pocket of his dark robe and pulled out a small leather collar for the beautiful woman “Would you like to wear this Bon Bon?” He asked his new slave

“Oh!” Bon Bon started giggling. “Is that my namey? I like it, sounds like a yummy candy.” She took the collar and fastened it around her neck. It sealed with a small hissing sound as the clasp vanished. “Thank you master.” The six foot beach blonde said running her hands over her new body.

* * *

The Mythic team arrived by taxi to the Alsterhof Berlin just before noon. The Alsterhof is a large deluxe hotel located in the heart of the city, Anna Huff was waiting in the lobby for them to arrive. She had dark circles around her weary looking eyes, and looking very frantic.

“I am so happy you come.” Anna said with a very pronounced German accent as she shook John’s hand. “You are all so young, like my pour Barbara, so young...”

“John why don’t you go check us in than join us in the restaurant.” Sara said looking at the frail woman. John nodded and called for a porter for their luggage, while Sara led Mrs. Huff to the beautiful sunny restaurant. Light streamed in from the large windows overlooking the garden.

“When I received the e-mail from your employer saying you were on your way, my heart jumped.” Anna smiled wearily. “My daughter has been missing for three days now, I know it is him, he comes to me in my dreams and taunts me with her.”

“Calm down Mrs. Huff, as soon as John comes in we’ll go over the whole story with you.” Bethany said in German to ease the woman.

John came in as the waitress was taking their order. “Now tell us everything from the beginning Mrs. Huff.”

Mrs Huff calmed herself and took a deep breath. “My daughter had just started working at the Friedrichstrasse, a wonderful shopping area. She worked in a boutique for women’s under clothing, it is called “La Fascination”, she was so happy, so beautiful...” Mrs. Huff began crying. Bethany calmed her and offered her some of her wine.

“So your daughter was working at this store?” Sara said with a look of concern, knowing how hard this was on her.

“She came home late one night, after midnight, I heard her come in and it woke me. I went to use the lavatory, her door was open a crack.” Anna wiped a tear from her cheek and took another gulp of the red wine. “He was there in her room, dressed in black. I thought at first she had brought home a man, but than I heard his voice, saw his boney fingers clutching that black bag just under the thick black robe he wore. He was so terrifying, but my daughter seemed to be smiling like they were old friends. I heard him say that she would have the desires she longed for in his dream realm, and that it would only cost her soul. I was horrified when I heard her say anything he wished was his. I burst in the door, but he reached into the bag and he and my daughter turned to sand.” She pulled out a pill bottle filled with sand and laid it on the table. “This was is the sand, or some of it.”

“Sounds like what we’re looking for.” John said “You say he comes to you in dreams?”

“Yes, he is horrible.” Anna drank the last of the wine. “In my dreams he is there with my daughter and several other young women, they a naked with leather collars...” She broke sobbing. “I cannot go on, it is so hard.”

Sara looked over at Bethany. “Why don’t you take Mrs. Huff to our room and talk with her one on one in German. Perhaps it will be easier.”

Bethany nodded and took the pour woman out of the restaurant. Sara took the pill bottle of sand and handed it to Bob. “E has arranged the lab at the new Science and Business Technology Centre Berlin Adlershof in the southeastern part of the city for you to use, I’ll need to know everything about this.”

“With their facilities I don not think that will be a problem, I’ll catch a taxi and report back to Frost.” Bob said excitedly as he grabbed his jacket and put it on while rising from the table with the bottle in hand.

“Guess you and I are going shopping?” John said with a smile to Sara.

“Sara going shopping.” Frost said while her fingers moved quickly over the computer keys. “You, Mr. Rage are going to the Somnus Research Facility, they are conducting experiments there on sleep disorders. E feels it may be a good place to check out for the sandman.”

“Great she gets to go underwear shopping and I’m stuck with the egg heads.” John said as Sara left the table.

Sara looked over her shoulder and smiled as she left the restaurant. “You’re also stuck with the bill.”

“huh?” John looked up to see the waitress standing behind him.

* * *

Sara put on her silver fox coat as she went out into the cool but sunny street. Berlin was so beautiful and the shop so close she decided to walk. It had been a few years since she had been here. Sometime just after the Reichstag building had been converted into the seat of the German Bundestag, and was officially opened. She had attended it’s opening with her father in 1999. That all seemed so long ago now.

The sound of someone shouting as she passed the the Ku’Damm, Zoo Garden and the KaDeWe broke her thoughts of the past. “Halt!” A large man shouted from somewhere on the other side of the wall she was passing, just than a monkey jumped down and sat on her shoulder, arms reaching around her neck. Three men in uniform rushed out of the gate shouting something in German.

She reached up and tenderly took the small spider monkey in her hands. “Well hello little one, you are a long way from the jungles of Brazil aren’t you.” She said soothing the frightened little ball of fur, It’s dark eyes seemed to plead with her not to let it go. Than it seemed to say something to her, but that was impossible she though. It sounded like it said I need your help, come back and see me at midnight?

“Huh?” Sara said aloud as she blinked trying to figure out if this was real or not, perhaps it was the sandman, or her employer E testing her.

The men quickly ran over, by this time a small crowd had gathered “Is this little fellow who you are looking for gentlemen.” Sara smiled petting the small creature.

“Oh madame, you handle him so well.” One of the attendants said in English as he slowly moved in closer.

“You are fortunate sir, I’ve had dealings with many species of monkeys in my travels, but I have a strange feeling this little spider monkey is unique.” she said handing the monkey to him. The monkey looked back at her and smiled.

“It is only one of the many, our gratitude on handling it for us.” He handed her a few passes to the zoo. “Please do drop in and pay us a visit.”

“I think I will have to.” She said placing the tickets in her pocket. as she did she thought to herself that she’d not need the passes at the time of night she was going to drop in.

Chapter 3

Wet Dreams With Frosting

Valerie Frost leaned back in her chair and stretched, she had just finished signing off from the group for the morning, it had been a long morning already and now with everyone in motion she had decided to take a nice hot bath. Her efforts so far to find out anything about their mysterious employer had come up empty. Everything he did was covered up or encrypted in a way that she could not break. She closed her eyes.

“Ms. Frost, it is about time. We need to talk.” a deep voice said, Valerie jumped from her seat and found herself floating in blue sky with nothing else around her.

“All right this is weirding me right out.” She said trying to find the chair behind her, but only finding open space.

“I am sorry.” The dark figure said as the open space shifted to form a room. Valerie suddenly found herself in a school girl uniform standing before the teacher she had fantasized about in Russian boarding school she had attended. She looked around and saw the familiar desks and chalk board. “Is this more to your liking Val?” Professor Statskoff said with a devilish smile.

“I can’t believe this is happening, Professor Stratsoff?” She stammered in Russian

“Please, call me Peter, that is the way you’ve always wanted it isn’t it Val?” the professor said in his smooth Russian as well as he moved to the chalk board. “Now todays lesson is on dreams, more importantly it is on the bringers of dreams.” He wrote the word sandman across the board.

“This is a dream thing isn’t it?” Ms Frost stood up from her desk, she stumbled a little unused to her smaller younger size. “You have a great way of getting a ladies attention, you would be the sandman?” She smoothed out her skirt suddenly remembering how short they could be.

“I thought it best to have our discussion in a place you felt more at ease in. I am one of the sandmen, from district 58893. It has come to our attention you are looking for one of ours, the sandman of realm 82889 known as Gunther.”

“E tells me your Gunther is not playing by the rules.” Frost said walking toward the black board.

“Rules Val, you of all girls should know rules are simply made to be broken.” Peter set down the chalk and walked over to the desk were Val was now leaning. “Me talking with you now is breaking the rules as well, but than we’ve been unsupervised for over a thousand years. How do you propose we punish him?”

Frost hoisted herself up on the desk crossing her legs. “You could punish him the way you used to punish me Mr. Stratsoff, sir.” A small leather strap appeared beside her on top of her report cards with A+ grades.

“You know as well as I that that was a pleasure, not a punishment you little tease. Now that I think of it isn’t that your nick name “Valerie tease me, bend down and please me”” He picked up the strap. “No that would not be a punishment for the one you are looking for.”

“Why are we having this discussion, why not E, or one of the others?” She suddenly found herself chewing on bubble gum, she started blowing a perfect pink bubble.

“Because they are not in my district, and your employer does not dream, in fact, I dare say our paths have never met.” he popped the bubble and pink chewing gum went on Val’s nose and chin. “Your employer does have a good reputation among us, and we may be willing to give this particular sandman up to you, but he’ll have to be replaced within a month.”

“Replaced?” Frost felt a wave of attraction for her former teacher, the same feelings she had when she was a girl.

“Yes replaced. Sandmen have human hosts that they astral project from. The host is aware of the entity, but is needed for it’s to be omni-sentient.” He ran his hand up her leg, pushing the skirt up higher. “Most hosts go insane from the dream life and real life mixture. You’ll find most sandmen at mental institutions.”

Frost took the gum and stuck it under the desk. “Is that where you are?”

“No I’m much stronger willed.” He said bending in to kiss her neck.

“So I’m the messenger girl?” She smiled feeling his warm lips on her skin.

“You are whatever I want you to be.” Peter said as the room shifted and became a dungeon. Peter also shifted and transformed into a black leather clad woman with a long white pony tail.

Frost was in only a collar “Yes Mistress Pasha” she said looking at the leather wrist and ankle straps that appeared pulling her down to her hands and knees on the ground..

“Now the replacement must be trained to do the job, I’m not spending our resources on some brainless stud muffin.” The Mistress walked around to the back of Frost admiring her. “E is no fool, I trust E to make the appropriate choice. If E agrees to this than we will give the blessing of the council.”

Frost looked up at the angry eyes of her Mistress “Yes Mistress Pasha, I hear and obey.”

“You humans, I’ll never understand why you would want to be submissive in dreams that you yourselves could take control of.” The leather whip went down across Frost’s ass. “You’d rather be powerless than be in power, how strange.”

Frost smiled looking down at the silver tipped stiletto shoes. “Some of us...” The room shifted again and she was now wearing the leather. “... like to switch.” She used the whip on the ass of the new slave.

“I see that Mistress.” The sandman in the form of Peter said as he felt the sting on his ass.

“You know E don’t you sandman? I’ve had a little trouble finding out more about my employer.” Frost whipped the ass again as she walked around the sandman.

“You don’t even know if it’s a he or a she.” The sandman snickered. “You can’t even spell the damn name right, you’re missing a letter you know?” He laughed “I look forward to your next nap.”

Frost woke up from her dream with a slight jolt. On the computer screen was a message from E asking what kind of deal the sandmen wanted to make?

* * *

John walked into the office of Professor Dave Black, the walls were filled with credentials for top Universities from around the world. He was looking at one from Harvard when he heard the door open behind him.

“They’re all fake you know. I have Photoshop on my computer, you can make whatever you want with it.” Professor Blacked joked. as he held out a hand for John to shake.

“Very pleased to meet you Professor Black, I’m...” John said as he shook his hand.

The Professor cut him off “Your John Rage, I received the message from a Ms. Frost that you’d be in, your company gave a sizable grant to our facility, so I’m pleased to take you on a tour.” He led John out into the building. “We’ve on a number of different levels here in our German Sleep Center, the one we are proudest of is currently closed off, but I think you’ll be equally excited about our research sleep apnea we’ve been doing.

“What part is closed off?” John asked as he looked at the various machines and removing his jacket.

“Sorry we keep it warm in here, it’s a comfort thing.” The professor said seeing John tuck his jacket under his arm. “Our deep sleep program is unfortunately closed due to a staffing shortage.” The Professor said with a frown. “I can show you the department, but it seems our research staff has disappeared over the last three weeks.” He led John into the large domed lab.

“How many were working on this project?” John asked looking at the strange machines.

“Believe it or not we had a staff of six including Dr. Vanna Adams, a leading sleep researcher from India. Over the past weeks the staff kept getting smaller and smaller. Dr. Bonnie James vanished just yesterday, we have the police looking into it.”

“So what does this machine do?” John asked as he moved around the blue and silver contraption.

“It is a bio-wave emulator for sleep depth enhancement.” The professor moved to the control panels and switched on a few buttons, the machine let out a quiet hum. “The subject is placed in the seat under the protective dome in the center, a beam of what doctor Adam’s refers to as “slumber waves” are dispersed inside the dome and surround the subject.” the professor threw the switch and a blue glow filled the area around the chair.

“Never heard of slumber waves?” John said “Are hey dangerous?”

“You’ve never heard of them because they are not published yet, and no they are not harmful. The test subjects have only shown positive side effects from exposure.” He switched the machine off.

“Positive side effects?” John asked.

“Yes, very positive. All subjects showed a marked improvement in memory retention and sleep was achieved at a deeper and more rapid pace.” A red flashing light lit the room as a small alarm started ringing. The professor looked out the door.

A nurse ran past the door “It’s Gunther Prince in sleep chamber four-one-eight. He’s gone into a seizure.” The nurse continued down the hall.

“I thought the research wasn’t dangerous?” John said as the professor leaned back in the room.

“It’s not harmful Mr. Rage. I doubt the sleep chamber had anything to do with it. Gunther Prince is a multiple personality case we were handed by the government..” His brow furrowed “I hate to cut the tour short.” Just than a stretcher raced past the door. The another nurse knocked.

“Professor, we were too late, Gunther is dead.” She said, and the professor followed her out.

“John hate to interrupt, but it’s getting late and we need you back at the hotel. I just had a meeting with one of the Sandmen.” Frost said in John’s earpiece.

John said as he put his jacket back on.

“That is all right Frost, I think my tour here is over anyway.”

* * *

Each member of the group received the call from Valerie Frost. Sara Blue arrived last carrying several shopping bags from La Fascination. “Just a few essentials to make the shopping look real.” she smiled setting the bags down.

“I hope you brought something in my size.” Bethany said with a smile.

“Honestly Beth, when I was there I saw the most amazing blue teddy, and this vivid picture of you in it popped into my head, so I bought it. I think I have your size right.” Sara said picking up a bag and handing it to a very happy Bethany.

John looked at the two and remembered how hey looked in each others arms on the beach in Australia. “Well Frost were all here, I’ll lead off with the fact that a staff of six researchers including a Dr. Vincent Adams are missing.” John said trying to put the picture of the two kissing from his mind.

“I have nothing but ordinary sand from the tests I made” Bob said holding up data sheets.

“I was able to calm Mrs. Huff down, but there is little she could tell us.” Bethany said as she looked at her new teddy and smiled at Sara. “Seems the job at La Fascination was Barbara’s first real full time job, before that she’d done some research testing for Somnus Research Facility.”

“I see somethings are coming together.” John said looking from Bethany to Sara. “Other than sexy under ware, did you get anything Sara.”

“I’m not sure yet, but I think I may have a midnight meeting with a monkey.” Sara said with a smile. “I’ll explain after I figure out if it is all real or not.”

“Well I’ve had my meeting with one of the Sandmen, and E has agreed to his terms.” Frost said from the laptop computer. “If things work right we may have our second myth after my meeting with him tonight, so I’m signing off, see you all in the morning.” The screen on the computer went black.

“I think I’ll do the same.” John said stretching. “Good luck with the monkey Sara.” He laughed as he and Bob went to their rooms.

Bethany looked at Sara as she started to get ready for her meeting. “A monkey?” She asked.

“I know it sounds weird, but with all the weirdness we’ve seen since this started I have to follow up on it.” Sara slid into the skin tight sweater and black spandex pants.

“You know I think you’ve used that outfit a few times before this.” Bethany said. “I have one of my own if you want me to tag along?” She held up an identical outfit.

“ No I’m solo on this one. You get some sleep, I won’t be more than thirty minutes.” She took out rope and a long pole. Hooking the rope to the ledge outside the window she disappeared into the night.

* * *

Chapter 4

Monkeying around

It was a short jog to the walls of the park where she had seen the monkey. Sara walked to a darker part of the wall and extended the rod she was carrying into a long thin poll. She paced back a good running distance and sprinted toward the wall, the poll bent as it stuck into the ground allowing Sara to fly into the air and over the wall. When she was inside the zoo she took out the brochure she’d picked up earlier in the lobby of the hotel. It didn’t take her long to find the monkey cages.

“All right I’m here” She whispered to a cage full of monkeys. Her voice was loud enough to cause the monkeys to go into screams of rage at being disturbed. “This has to be the craziest thing I’ve done in a long time.” She said to herself as a flashlight beam moved along the path. Sara slipped behind a concrete sign as the security guard went past. When the light had reached a safe distance she slipped back to the cage. “all right, I guess I was hallucinating earlier.” She said and turned to go back the way she’d come.

“Wait, please!” The small voice said behind her. “I’m not an hallucination, get me out of here and I’ll explain.” she turned and saw the same monkey holding onto the bars. “Please, it’s important. I know you work for E.” The little lips formed the words.

“I’ll be damned, you did talk.” She looked to see if there were anymore security guards coming. “How do I get you out of there?”

“Do you have a pick, at the side of the cage there is a lock. You can pick the lock easily with a spare bobby pin or something.” The monkey said smiling. Sara reached up and too a pin from her hair. The monkey disappeared back into the dark cage. “Be with you in a moment.” it said.

Sara moved around to the door “This is unbelievable” She easily picked the small lock and the door swung open. Monkeys started running out the open door. “I don’t think this was suppose to be the way to keep this quiet.” They leapt into the trees.

“If I get caught with a pile of monkeys and thrown in jail.” Sara said backing toward the sign she’d hidden behind earlier “sandmen, succubus, mermaids and now talking monkeys.”

“I’m not a talking monkey.” The small female voice said as the monkey landed on Sara’s shoulder, it’s arms wrapping around her neck. “I’ve had a sort of spell put on me.” The monkey started nattering like it was chanting.

Sara almost screamed when the monkey landed. “So are you tied in with the sandman? Who put a hex on you? How do you know about E? How did you know I worked with E?”

The monkey broke from it’s nattering chant and looked annoyed. “Get me out of here and we’ll play truth or dare for the rest of the night. Trust me, I promise.” Than it continued to chant, Sara almost thought it sounded like words, but couldn’t figure them out.

Sara was going to protest and demand answers, but for some reason she decided to trust the monkey and wait to ask her questions later “If you can’t trust a monkey, who can you trust.” Sara said heading to where she’d jumped the wall with a monkey on her back. She tapped the stick again on the ground and it expanded. With a short run she flew back into the night air landing in the empty street on the other side of the zoo wall.

“Freedom at last, you’ve done well my rescuer.” The monkey said in Sara’s ear as it started it’s sweet little chant again.

Sara stood in the street alone for a moment and brought the rod back to it’s normal size. I think you owe me some answers, whatever you are.” she reached to take hold of the monkey, but found her arms didn’t want to move.

The small monkey broke from it’s chant “I’m so happy to have found someone to free me Sara.” It said in her ear. Sara found that she could hardly feel it on her back any more. “No sense telling you what I am, because of the spell I’ve cast on your mind, you’ll only forget”

“I...” Sara found she couldn’t speak, she tried to move, but found her legs and arms couldn’t, she stood like a statue as the monkey whispered in her ear.

“I’m under a little spell that a greater evil placed on me for being unfaithful. I took this form to hide from him and he cast a spell to hold me to it.”

Sara tried again to move, a truck passed on the opposite side of the road, she knew it would not be long before a car hit her.

“Now I have to stay with you, since you freed me from the cage, it’s a law that binds me even in this form, but I’m not letting you remember any of this. I’ll just stay with you and maybe help, but you’ll not remember or no I’m hear.” The little monkey smiled wickedly seeing car lights down the road. “Besides the thoughts I took from your mind when I first made contact with you make you very interesting, perhaps a little influence the right way and I may end up transformed again.” The monkey went invisible on Sara’s shoulders as it continued to chant in her ear.

“Holly shit!!!” Sara exclaimed as saw the car coming towards her, she leapt to the side of the road in time to avoid it. “I don’t know what I was thinking coming here to talk to a monkey.” she said to herself as she brushed the dirt from her black spandex. “It’s almost morning!” She raced back to the hotel, a number of monkeys sat on the wall watching her go.

* * *

“Nice to see you back stud.” Wanda Vine said from the heart shaped bed she was laying on. The red satin sheets were barely covering her beautiful rounded pale breasts.

“I see I’m still having the same dream.” John said looking around the new room.

“Of course you are stud.” Wanda’s eyes glowed with an inner fire as she sat up letting the bed cover fall away from her perfect body. “You’ll be having this dream one more time after this, than you’ll be mine.” She smiled as John fell to his knees

“Yes Mistress, yours.” John said in a flat monotone voice.

“I see you still remember our last visit don’t you slave.” Wanda stood and walked over barefoot to the dresser and applied a spray of perfume from the ado-miser. The door opened on the other side of the bed and Bob walked in looking around. “Hello stud number two.”

“What the hell?” Bob said seeing the succubus.

“Not hell lover, more like heaven.” Her eyes glowed as she walked toward Bob.

“Heaven, but you?” Bob stammered for words.

“I know, I’m in a box heading for someplace.” She smiled and kissed his lips. “so this is your dream.” Her kiss was deep and penetrating, the perfume she wore intoxicating.

“If this is my dream, why is he here?” Bob said pointing to John kneeling on the floor by the other door.

“You don’t care who’s here stud.” She kissed him again and the question seemed to fade from Bob’s memory. “You want to serve me, like you did in Australia, worship me like the slave you are becoming.” She whispered in his ear.

“Yes the slave I am becoming.” Bob fell to his knees.

“See my slaves, how easy it is to surrender to me.” She walked back to the bed and stretched out on the the satin sheets. “Now it is time to bond you both further to me.” Each man rose and moved to the opposite sides of the bed. “You may have captured me, but now I’ll have you. In two more visits you’ll be so inthralled by me, you’ll come and set me free in the waking world.”

“Clap... Clap.. Clap...” The two stopped as Wanda looked up to see an unexpected visitor. “Well done succubus.” The man in black said.

“Who the fuck are you?” She sat up.

“I’m hurt, did my brother not mention me? I am Gunther and you’ve crossed into my realm succubus, and done such a marvelous job of it.” The sandman said walking over to the bed.

“I’ve been granted permission to be here by the council, as it is the right of all my kind.” Wanda said. “Now get out of this dream so I can feed.”

“I think not bitch.” The satin sheets turned to red snakes, wrapping around Wanda’s arms and legs. “You see the deal you succubi made was with another sandman, in another district. Now I do like what you are doing, what is this the second feeding?”

“This is not the way it works.” Wanda struggled with the bonds. “Council? This is in violation of our agreement?” She called to the air.”

“There is no council of sandmen any longer bitch. You see I’ve grown a little bored with he way things have been run by so many sandmen. I think it’s time to have one ruler of dreams again, like the time of Morpheus.” The door opened behind him and thousands of beautiful naked women were standing at attention outside the dream room. “You are so fortunate to be in attendance to witness this great event.” Two women went on either side of the Gunther running their hands over his body, while two each joined John, Bob and Wanda on the bed.

“You are insane, no one sandman can occupy all dreams? You’d have to give up your mortal host!” Wanda said as she felt the women’s bodies press against hers. Their breasts were warm and soft, lips fastened on hers leaving her little to say.

Gunther sighed “Oh yes him, I no longer need him, I’ve transformed to a total spirit form.” He grew more muscular and taller.

Bethany looked in the door wearing a blue teddy. “This doesn’t seem like my dream at all?” she said looking at the bodies entangled on the heart shaped bed. “although I did have one like it one time.”

“Don’t worry your pretty head about it.” a girl said from behind her.

“Who?” Bethany turned to see Barbara Huff naked behind her, eyes glowing softly.

“Just your every fantasy about to become real.” Barbara giggled reaching out for Bethany.

Bethany backed into the room. “Listen I’ve already been forced to do the lesbian thing once. I don’t understand why every myth we take on thinks I swing that way?”

“It’s because deep inside you do.” Barbara giggled reaching out for Bethany

“I think it’s time to wake-up now.” Bethany said bumping into the tall muscular man dressed in black.

“I think it’s time for me to take the name Morpheus.” The Gunther said. “Ruler of dreams, King of sleep.”

Valerie Frost walked in wearing black leather thong and corset. “I see the other guy was right Ginther, you do have illusions of grandeur.” The black glasses hid here eyes.

“What are you doing here?” The Gunther said looking at the small leather clad woman in stiletto heels.

“I’m here to put your ass in it’s place.” Valerie unfurled the bull whip and took hold of the white leather pouch. “You think the others are going to just let you take over?” She drew back the whip and than projected it toward the Sandman. The silver tipped tassels hit him in the chest.

“No you’ll not....” The moment the whip hit his chest a faint trickle of sand started to seep out. “...Noooooo” He screamed feeling himself being drained.

“Afraid so Gunth.” Valerie opened the white pouch and a wind carried the sand from his chest to it, filling it with a steady stream of what was once the sandman.

“I can give you so much.” The Sandman said falling to his knees. The women on the bed looked up as the sandman began to vanish into the white bag.

“I bet you could have.” Valerie Frost sealed the bag as the last grains of sand filled it.

“Well done Ms. Frost.” Peter the sandman said as he entered the room. “Now for a little clean-up.” He snapped his fingers and the room was empty except for Val and him.

“I think we came in at just the right time.” Val said holding the white bag.

“I think your employer always knows the right time for everything.” Peter said walking over to her.

“Is my dream starting now?” Frost asked feeling his hot skin against hers.

“Yes I think it has.” The sandman kissed her as the doorbell rang.

“Oh Damn.” Frost said.

“Don’t worry, I’ll drop back again” The sandman said as he vanished.

* * *

“Package for Mythic Inc.” The worn out looking UPS courier said at the the door as Frost opened it. “Sign here Ma’am.” Valerie signed the form and had the driver struggle to place the crate in the living room. She tipped him a twenty for his troubles, but all he did is mumble something and didn’t even say thank you.

“Your dream girl has arrived John and Bob.” Ms. Frost said into the hands free microphone. In Berlin she heard two men groan. “You’ll be sad to know she’ll not be entering your dreams tonight. My friend Peter said it was a good thing he stopped her when he did, or you two might have been enslaved on her next visit.”

“Thanks Frost” Bob and John said together.

Bethany entered the room and smiled at Frost on the computer screen “You’ll be glad to know Mrs. Huff and her daughter Barbara have been reunited.”

“The research team reappeared at the Somnus Research Facility.” John added.

Sara walked in behind Bethany closing the door. “Oh, and monkeys in the Zoo don’t talk.” She said, and they all laughed.

“E sends his congratulations on a job well done team.” Frost said as her fingers glided over the key board.

“So where are we off to next?” Sara asked as she stifled a yawn.

“Not sure.” Valerie Frost said looking at the screen and waiting for her employer to type in something more. “E says something about waiting for an e-mail to come in, so for now I’d say relax and get some sleep.

They all laughed.

* * *

End of book 2