The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mythic Incorporated

A strange glowing orb hovers in the air. A woman’s face appears in the orb, her eyes are glowing softly as she smiles at you. “Hello readers, I’m afraid the ending to this little story is rather slow paced and tedious, but if you have read the rest of the story you will enjoy it.

Mythic Incorporated

Final Chapter

Who is E?

The warm summer sun shone down on the mansion as the two taxies pulled in front of the large oak doors. From the upper window a dark shadow watched as his team gathered their belongings and made its way into the home. The dark figure sighed feeling the weight of the task he had to perform. E knew the things he did were predestined, but it did not make performing them any easier. He turned from the window and made his way toward the impending confrontation. “They have to know the truth now.” he said to himself as he entered the hall.

John let the final bags drop in a pile at the entryway. Sarah and Cassandra were giggling at an amusing joke, while Val looked for her laptop among the baggage. Bob dropped his bag looking at the rest uncomfortably and said “I don’t understand why the security lady let all you guys go and made me go back for a complete cavity search.”

Bethany giggled and spoke out with an amused French accent. “Perhaps she liked you Bobby. Did you get her number? Perhaps I should check back there,” She pointed to Bob’s ass and smiled. " to see if she left a card pour vous?”

“Very funny Bethany.” Bob said with a slight smile, but the smile quickly faded as he looked to see everyone looking up the stairs towards a dark figure above them.

“I think we have company people.” John said as he looked among the baggage for a weapon to use.

“It is I that have company Mr. Rage.” The man spoke as he stepped into the light. “After all this is my home.” The man was broad shouldered with a very square chin. His thick hair was tied back in a ponytail and showed a touch off grey.

“Mister E, I presume?” Val said accessing the mans age to be around mid forties.

“Your assumptions are correct Ms. Frost.” E said as he descended the stairs. “It was I who brought you together, and now I must explain the full reason to all of you.”

“You know we’ve been fighting monsters for you? It’s about bloody time we got an explanation, and a pay cheque as well!” Bob snapped.

“I know Mr. Homes, I’m sure after today you will have a perfect understanding of why i put you in harms way, and your payment will be far more than any of you had in mind.” E said as he opened the door to the dining room. The huge table was filled with food and wine, and the smells of the delicious meal exploded into the hall as the doors were opened.

“That is what I call, magnificent.” Bethany said inhaling the aroma from the room.

E smiled at her “Yes Mrs. Rouge, I thought you would be hungry after such a long flight.” He waved his hands toward the room. “Please everyone come in, sit and have some nourishment.”

“Mistress this E person has a strong magic aurora about him. Power that surpasses a Marid, the most powerful of the Jinn.” Cassandra whispered to Sarah.

“Yes I knew you would perceive the power I hold very easily Cassandra.” E said as he bowed and took the genies hand into his. “a pleasure to finally make your acquaintance Cassandra daughter of the Great Cassan. I’d thought you would be joining the team much earlier, but than surprises make life worth living.”

“If my father were so great I would never have been turned to a Jinn.” Cassandra said as E took her hand to his lips and imparted a kiss.

“There are reasons for all things, for if your father had won the bet that night, I would never have had the pleasure of you here tonight. You are the sixth member of the group after all, and the only one truly here without a formal invitation.”

“You sound as tho you knew she would be here?” Sarah said watching the man known only as e with suspicion.

E let Cassandra’s hand go and smiled at Sarah. “I knew there would be six, but fate would not impart her knowledge of the sixth until this day.” E drew out a chair for sarah at the table and than moved to the head of the table. “You see this gathering is on the sixth day, of the sixth month, and soon at six minutes past six o’clock each of your lives will change.”

All eyes went to the large clock over E’s head, it was 5:30.

“Tell me E, would I be amiss at calling you Enki?” Val said while taking a sip of her wine.

E laughed “I knew you would figure it out Ms. Frost. Please go on, impart your wisdom to the others.”

Val looked proud, but worried at the knowledge she was right. “Than you are Ea?” She looked around the room of bewildered faces. “Well team our host is a god, Ea or Enki is the third most important god in the Mesopotamian pantheon, the god who represents the Spirit of Civilization, Resourcefulness and Soul of Mesopotamia. according to papers by Professor Bottéro (1992) Ea´s strengths are organization, control, as well as the promotion of life. To this end, Ea/Enki uses intelligence based on technical and practical solutions to foster and protect the supreme interests of both divine and human societies.”

Bob looked confused. “Does she ever speak English?”

Ea stood at the end of the table and applauded. “Well done Ms. Frost, I take it from your recitation of the facts that you are familiar with my history?”

Val took a long drink of her wine. “I’d suspected you could be Ea for some time so I did a great deal of research on him, but the two tablets with writings of Ea are in less than perfect shape.”

Cassandra’s eyes were wide looking at what she thought was a man at the head of the table. “Ea knows everything and is regarded as the source and patron of wisdom, magic, and medical science. He is one of the creators of mankind, towards whom he is usually well-disposed, and their instructor teaching them arts and crafts.” Cassandra said thinking back to her teachings.

“Enough about me, please we have little time, and my history is boring as it is. Yes I am the god Ea, yes I am very powerful, yes I did all the things the ancient writings said I did except the part about Tiamet, they always get that part wrong.” He looked at all their blank faces and laughed. “You had to be there i guess. But I digress, this is about you, and how in less than twenty minutes each of you will die.”

“Die?” Bob said looking about at the others. “Did you poison us?”

Ea laughed “Don’t be so silly, I’m not going to kill you. You each die on your own. John Rage will die at the hands of a couple of thugs sent to collect his debt. Bethany Rouge is stabbed in the prison in France during a riot. Sarah Blue falls to her death because she did not tie off properly while rock climbing in Canada. Bob Homes mixes the wrong chemicals and blows himself up in Mexico, and the lovely Russian Valerie Frost is shot while tampering with government files.” Ea sat down and looked about the room. “This will all take place at six o’clock.”

“How can we be in all those places when we are here?” John laughed.

“Because you are not truly here, except for Cassandra. each of you have been separated from your timelines. I drew each of you away from your normal paths on the day you received my letter.” Ea said with a smile.

“Can he do that?” Sarah asked looking at Cassandra.

“He’s done it before.” Cassandra said " To achieve this goal, Ea once created an image or projection of Ishtar (better known to many of you as Venus goddess of love) from the dirt of his nails so that the projected image can function as a mirror for Ishtar to confront HerSelf and hopefully tone down Her excesses. The only thing is that Saltu or Strife was a much more evil side.”

“In this case I chose exact mirror images.” Ea said cutting Cassandra off from her history lesson. “I had to test you to see if you were worthy to serve me, and each of you has past the tests.”

“So what happens at six o’clock, do we all die?” Bethany asked.

“The mirror of your true selves will cease to be, thus each of you will also shatter upon their deaths, but I have a proposition for you. I want you to carry on as my myth hunters, so I have made a way to place each of you within a mythical creature. This will allow you to continue your work for me, and give you extra strength to deal with much more dangerous myths ahead.” Ea looked up at the clock. “I’ll give you ten minutes to decide.”

“So it’s death or life?” Valerie looked around the table. “Than I choose to live.”

“Hmm at 666 we all become beasts?” John laughed “Sounds like a bad subplot to me, but we have little choice. I have to say yes.”

Bethany frowned. “I do not want to die, but what kind of myth will we become?”

Ea pulled the cloth from the table in front of him revealing six jars. “In each of these jars is the essence of a myth you dealt with I gathered each one after your missions were completed. When the hour reaches six each of you will become be transformed: Bob will become the Sandman, John will become the Satyr, Valerie will become the Succubus, Bethany will become a Mermaid, Sarah will be the Nymph with the power of 3 at her disposal, and Cassandra will stay a Jinn, but has been granted the power of a Shaitan (she was a Jan).”

“No questions here, if Mistress permits it I will be a Myth Hunter.” Cassandra said looking lovingly at Sarah.

“I permit it.” Sarah laughed. “Since I will be a nymph with the power of three.”

“Being the Sandman should be fun.” Bob said “Better than being dead.”

“I have to agree with Bob there Mister Ea.” Bethany said wondering what a tail would feel like.

Ea looked up at the clock as the last minute clicked away. He opened the jars and each glowing light of energy sailed toward the intended host, as this happened a strange shattering took place as the mirror images past on and broke free. Intense light filled the room and each of the team was transformed into a new stronger persona.

* * *

Epilogue

Valerie leaned against the wall of a Sunrise Sushi Restaurant wearing a tight black leather top and form fitting matching slacks. She took a long pull on the pink cigarets she enjoyed so much as the crowded Tokyo street overflowed with people. Many men passed her and there eyes were drawn to every curve, but none stopped. She looked about wondering what was taking John so long. Her thought was interrupted as a loud crash that sent people hurrying out of the way. Glass rained out from the restaurants window as the half goat, half man landed on his back in the street.

“I take it music did not sooth the mighty savage beast?” Valerie laughed looking down at John who was in a bit of pain.

“I think the big guy is a little hard of hearing!” John spat a little blood from his lip as he spoke.

Three wisps of color merged in front of the two and in a flash of bright light Sarah appeared dressed in a light flowing silk neglige “Well he won’t have to hear me.” She said with a giggle. The air around her filled with a blue haze as she produced her potent pheromones. She stepped threw the open window and was inside for less than a minute before she was thrown out into the street next to John.

“Did I mention he reeks as well?” John said looking over at Sarah as she rubbed her sore ass.“I doubt he can even smell himself, let alone you.”

“He’s a big foot people, they always reek.” Valerie said laughing

“This thing does more than reek, he’s repulsive.” Sarah said sitting up. “I wish he was a little more presentable.”

Cassandra appeared with a puff of pink smoke and said “Your wish is granted Mistress.” She blinked.

John reached down and helped Sarah to her feat. They both looked toward the window when they heard Bethany’s loud “Oh yeah!” from inside the restaurant.

“Oh no Bethany is in there?” Jim was about to rush in when Bob appeared dressed in a long black coat.

“Have no fear Jim. I think Bethany has things well in hand.” Bob said with a smile “The creature is having a daydream about her right now that is more than xxx rated.”

From behind Bob a seven foot man came thru the broken window carrying the mermaid in his arms. He was handsome and muscular wearing a tuxedo. The mermaid Bethany had her arms wrapped around his neck and was kissing him. “Hi people?” Bethany said looking at the group. “This guy is big on sushi, so I figure I’ll give him some tail to take out.”

The End