The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nano Tech, Chapter 2;

Mike lay on the bed, trying to decide what to do. Work had taught him to be tough, and he could handle more than his share of pain. But this pain was nothing like he had ever felt before, the burning was so bad, it literally felt like his legs were on fire. Looking down again at his legs, they were a bright red. Mike thought about picking up the phone and calling the hospital, but he knew if he did that the company would have alot of questions to answer and his wife could get into alot of trouble. Deciding against that, Mike painfully got up and struggled to get to the bathroom hoping maybe he could wash the nano’s off with a hot shower. Stepping into the shower he blasted the hot water, and fell to the floor of the shower in agony. Unable to take anymore of it he quickly turned off the water and crawled out of the tub. Halfway to the bed he realized he had no choice, sores were starting to form on his skin and the pain was getting to be unbearable. Pulling himself up onto the bed he opened the package of pantyhose his wife had left him and started working them up onto his legs. Several times his fingers went through the delicate fabric and by the time he finally had them on the pantyhose was ruined with runs everywhere. Laying back Mike tried to block the pain out of his mind. Closing his eyes he lay there in agony until he finally fell back to sleep.

Kim set off to work with only one agenda, all must become nylon, and all most obey. Even thinking that way made her shiver in excitement, and made her sex tingle with pleasure. She was good, she obeyed, and the nano’s rewarded her for it. Arriving at work she set off to her lab, and walked in to see Julie hard at work. Julie looked over at her and said “I like your outfit your wearing today.” Smiling Kim replied with “Thanks, the outfit really isn’t anything special, but the pantyhose is something truly amazing. You really need to feel it.” Shaking her head Julie said “I honestly don’t get it, you are so obsessed with pantyhose, you know I have not worn a pair since I was a little girl. I wore it once to make my mom happy, but it was so aweful and scratchy I swore I would never wear it again. I even told my mother that and she allowed me to do it because atleast I tried it once for her.” Kim smiled as she knodded, and slowly sauntered over to Julie. “Yeah, I understand. But you have NEVER felt anything like this before, I am not asking you to wear them, I just want you to feel them on your skin, and I bet you before the day is over you will be begging me for a pair for yourself.” Scowling Julie replied “You just won’t let this go will you? You honestly will not be happy until I feel the pantyhose that you are wearing?” Knodding Kim smiled and finished the distance between herself and Julie. Kicking off her heel Kim put one of her feet on Julie’s leg and slowly rubbed it up and down it. Julie shuddered and let out a slow quiet moan. Falling back into her chair, Julie reached down and gently started rubbing Kim’s foot with her eyes closed breathing heavily. Finally pulling back Kim smiled and slid her foot back into her heel. Julie just sat there with a dazed look on her face. Then she looked at Kim and said “You are right, that was truly amazing. However I still am not going to start wearing pantyhose just because your leg felt good to the touch.” Kim just smiled, and said “We will see”.

Mike woke with a jolt. Looking around confused, he couldn’t figure out why he was still in bed and why he had such weird dreams. Throwing the covers off himself he was thrown by the wonderous sensations that ran from his toes to his member causing it to stand at even higher attention than his normal morning wood. Groaning from these strange feelings he let his hand run down to it and grabbed ahold of it to take care of business. Realizing something felt wrong he pulled his hand back and sat up to look at his lower body. Realizaton hit him that it wasn’t a dream he had when he looked down at a pair of beautiful pantyhosed legs, that were perfect in every way. Somehow they had repaired themselves while he had slept. Freaking out Mike reached for the waist band, but couldn’t find one. Where the hose ended his skin began there was no seam, and to make matters worse the pantyhose was half way up his chest. Trying to assess the situation he found another problem. His member was not tucked down as it should be, infact it was sticking straight out, and the hose completely wrapped it all the way to the tip. As he sat there trying to figure out how to get out of the pantyhose the tingling from the night before returned, along with a warm pleasuring sensation from his toes to his member and Mike couldn’t fight the need to start stroking it. Working into a frenzy Mike kept stroking, climax after climax he kept going until he had nothing more to give. Then he stood, looked down at his body that was now covered to the top of his chest and said “I am pantyhose, I will obey” As he spoke the hose climbed the rest of the way to his neck and attached to him, starting to reprogram his mind.

Through the day Kim kept a careful eye on Julie. After lunch Julie started acting a little bit strange asking Kim if the lab felt warm today. “No, it is the same tempurature as always” Kim would reply, and continue to pretend working. A short time later Julie said she would be back, that she needed to use the bathroom. Knodding Kim watched her leave, and after about 10 minutes she followed her there. Opening the door to the bathroom Kim called out to Julie asking if she was ok. Sobbing noises came from one of the stalls and Kim walked over to check on her asking again if she was ok. “No, I am not ok” Julie replied “My legs are burning up, and they are red as hell like I burned them. I don’t know what is going on, if it is an allergic reaction to something, or if I got something from the lab on me. All I know is if I go back out there like this the company will see it and want to quarantine me until they know what happened. I don’t know what to do.” Kim knodded her head sympatheticly and reached into her purse. Pulling out a package, and holding it out towards Julie, Kim said “I know this is not what you wanted, but if you are worried someone will see you like this, and stop you from leaving then this will help you.” Julie scowled and told Kim no, Kim just smiled and replied with “This will help you, your body is going through a change right now, and this will help make it easier on you.” A look of shock came over Julies face “What are you talking about? What have you done to me?” Kim responded with “I didn’t do anything to you, in fact it is your glorious technology that has allowed this to happen. Just think about it, and when you are ready, it will be right here.” Kim set the pachage down, and left the bathroom. As she walked out the door she could here Julie groaning in pain, and then the sound of plastic rustling. Kim smiled, and went on to her desk. Julie sat there on the toilet shaking, and looking over the pantyhose that she now held in her hands wondering if this was the right choice. Shrugging her shoulders Julie spoke to no one “Well I guess you get your wish afterall.” and with that Julie took the pantyhose that Kim gave her and started working it up her legs. Slowly the pain started to ease off, and by the time she released the waist band she had reached a sexual need and stupor that just could not be ignored. Reaching down she worked the hose into her sex and as she climaxed she worked to drive more and more inside herself.

Mike just stood there awaiting instructions. His mind had been warped by the nano’s, Mike was still Mike, but he now belonged to the pantyhose that the nano’s were slowly encasing his body with. Standing there with his eyes rolling back into his head there was nothing but a mix of pleasure, and stimulating sensations going through his body. So much that Mikes hand started to wander again, leaving him jerking off in the middle of the bedroom unable to stop, and unable to turn off all the wonderful feelings that coursed through his body.

Kim stayed in the lab for a while waiting for Julie to return. she knew it could be a while, the wonderful hose worked in mysterious ways, but with always the same outcome. About an hour later, Julie came strolling back into the lab with her legs glistening with a beautiful nude nylon gloss. Smiling Julie walked over to Kim and said “I am pantyhose, and I will obey” As Julie spoke Kim watched the pantyhose spread up and around her neck taking an even tighter hold as it did with her. Smiling Kim and Julie returned to their work speaking the highest praises of pantyhose until it was time to go home. Walking together to the parking lot, Kim told Julie to stop at the store on her way home to buy more hose for her family, so that they can be introduced to the nylonification as well. Julie smiled and knodded, then they parted ways and Kim drove home eager to check on the progress of her husband.

Walking through the door, Kim stripped out of her clothes. It felt so good to be wearing nothing but her hose, as she wandered through the house looking for Mike. Walking into the bedroom she found him standing in the middle of the room stroking his member. Smiling she asked him if he needed help with that, and he looked at her pleadingly saying he couldn’t stop. Throwing herself at him, she drove him to the floor and mounted him almost in the same action. Violently going at it, thrusting as hard as they could Kim tried to drive Mike even deeper inside herself. Harder and harder, faster and faster they went at it creating more and more friction sending the nano’s into overdrive as well. Quickly multiplying, and maturing the nano’s programming started to alter and become more intellegent. In such a frenzy were Kim and Mike they never noticed the hose had now started growing again and it worked its way up and over their heads converting everything it touched to nylon. Soon Kim and Mike were completely cocooned in the pantyhose, and the nano’s worked their way into their bodies as well as their brain. And with one last thrust they both gasped and were gone.

Two pantyhosed bodies stood up looking around for something to pass itself onto. Not seeing anything they both darted out of the room searching the house in a needing frenzy. Bursting out of the house, they ran to the next and busted through the door. A confused women stared in disbelief as what used to be Mike rushed at her. What used to be Kim ran through the house looking for more as Mike tore her clothes off and entered her. Almost instantly he shot his load and the once confused, and scared women just lay there moaning as the matured nano’s spread down her body taking control of her. Within minutes a new pantyhosed body stood, and joined the others in its own needing frenzy.