The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

nanoTouch: Rebellion

A New Face:

Allie’s first goal in her mission of rebellion was to change her appearance. She could not wait do it, because of how she once “thought” that she could not. She was flown to the area of Myrtle Beach, SC, by the Lambdas, and was actively looking for a women who “tickled her fancy.” She also wanted to have fun with another’s head just to further prove to herself that she no longer needed orders to use her abilities.

She eventually came across an amazing beach babe. Her skin was not as tanned as hers, but her body was more voluptuous. Her brown hair was slightly wavy as well (Allie’s was of course straight), with natural highlights from her beach going nature. The change would not be all that extensive due to the woman being her same body type, but a change is a change, she thought.

The woman’s name was Amanda, but her friends called her Amy or sometimes Mandy. As Allie wanted to be assured that Amy’s body was for her, she started active relationship with her. They first met face to face on the beach. Allie borrowed her sun block, and lay out next to her. Allie ensured that they became fast friends and lovers. She altered her mind so that Amy always repressed an attraction to other woman, and that she felt free enough to be open about her sexuality with Allie. They made out on the night they met, and made love the second.

“Allie … I never thought I’d ever say this to another woman. I’ve only known you for a couple day, and yet I feel so close to you. Hell, we made love! You really make me fell more like a woman then any man could …” Amy trailed off.

“What is it Amy? You can tell me anything,” she said, while moving the hair out of Amy’s face.

“Oh FUCK it! I’m in love with you, Allie!”

They made love again in the rush that the revelation gave to Amy. As all of Allie’s sensitivity had moved to her feet, she ensured that Amy was open to them. In fact, she even convinced her that her feet being as sensitive as pussy was perfectly normal for some women, and even how her crotch had so little sensitivity as a result. It made sex seemingly awkward for Amy, but they still had fun.

Through the time they spent together, Allie absolutely loved Amy’s body. She was certain that Amy’s would work fine as her own. She also decided that she would copy Amy’s mind into hers. This would make it easier to get around in the new body. She even decided to give Amy her current body as a kind of trade. She would make her capable of producing a limited amount of nano machines, and would use them upon impulse.

They lay next to each other on Amy’s bed. “Put your hands and feet on mine, Amy.” She obliged to her lover’s command without question. Fingers to palms, and heels to toes, they sat. Then Allie pumped nano machines into Amy’s body. They extracted her DNA and memories before returning. All the while Amy was clearly mindless.

When the machines returned, Allie broke her physical connections with Amy, and fell back onto the bed. Her body morphed all at once. The machines ensured a steady flow of endorphins, so the discomfort was minimal. She felt and heard random points on her body snap into new positions. Her vary skin almost became amorphous as transformed. She could feel every cell in her body being rewritten. She could not think. Her breathing was erratic. After seemingly hundreds of snaps and waves of amorphous skin flowed throughout her body, she lay back silent. For an instant, she was like a newborn. Her skin was very light, the hair was its natural brown, unnatural blemishes did not exist, her pussy and pussy-like feet were now normal. Her skin then darkened to an identical tan to Amy’s, her hair developed Amy’s natural highlights, and her hands and feet began to tingle. She then felt a lifetime of memories reveal themselves in her mind. For a moment, Amy’s personality almost overwhelmed her own, but she gained composure quickly.

“What … who …” Amy asked as she came to her senses. “I guess we’re twins now,” Allie said truthfully. Not counting the nano machine production, physically and biologically they were now identical.

“How is this possible?” the confused Amy asked.

“I have this power, you see. I use it on my missions. My current mission dictates that I change my appearance. I liked you body and mind, so I took them both. I like being you, as I know you did.”

“This is impossible! This has to be a fuckin’ dream!”

“For you it will be, perhaps.”

Allie then touched Amy’s leg. They then put their hands and feet together as the did before. Perhaps as a result of having Amy’s mind within her, she decided against transforming Amy’s body. Anyway, she kinda liked the idea of having a twin sister. So she altered her memories of their encounter. In the new memories, they met randomly on the local beach. They were surprised at first, but saw the obvious connection. Since they were both adopted (Amy did tell Allie about her adoption the day before), they figured that they were just never told about each other. That night, over a few drinks, they learned that they led very similar lives, and how they even have the same bachelor’s degree from albeit different colleges. They even had almost identical interests including a foot fetish, and how they both have narcissistic tendencies. They were both amazed on how alike they were, and became fast friends.

The next day, according to the new memories, they decided to celebrate their finding of each other. They went sunbathing during the day, and had lunch together. They played footsie under the table as a joke, while secretly finding in arousing. They went to the liquor and grocery stores that evening, so they could continue their celebrating at home. They both liked virtually the same things, so it was easy to pick out the right food and drinks. They both cooked dinner for themselves when they got back to Amy’s home, and started drinking at about the same time.

By the time they finished dinner, they had finished a bottle of wine, and started on the whisky. They sat drunkenly on Amy’s couch.

“I’m havin’ a fucking great time, Allie,” she said drunkenly.

“Yeah … m’two.”

“Hey lets play fuckin’ footsie again!”

“Sure!”

They ripped off their sandals, and played. They loved the feel of their soft feet rubbing up against each other. “Fuck, your feet are so mush like mine, Amy! Its like I’m playing with myself!” They both chuckled, while licking their lips.

“Hey ya’ wanna play truth or dare, Allie?” she innocently asked. “Sure why the fuck not?” Allie answered. They quickly decided that Amy go first since she suggested it.

“Okay, Allie. Truth or dare?”

“Fuck. Le’me see. All right, truth!”

“Humph! So, how narcissistic are ya’?”

“Well … I doubt much more or less than you, sis! Well, you know I love my feet—its my foot fetish, ya’ know? Well, I never told anyone this, but I can’t see the point on holding back with you. I do find myself attracted to my own body at times, and its not just my feet! I got a fuckin’ great body, why deny it? I always liked to joke around that if I were a lesbian I would be my own type. Its almost poetic justice, I guess that I met you. I can’t lie and say that I don’t love your body and well … you know the rest … So, back at you: Truth or dare?”

“Hmm, why not? Dare!”

“Cool! How ‘bout you get naked and show me how identical we are!?”

“Well, if you insist,” Amy said with a drunken smile.

Amy stood up in front of Allie. She first took off her tight T-shirt and shorts, revealing her black bikini underneath. She took those off too, and was completely naked in front of her “sister.” “Fuck, its like lookin’ into a mirror, Amy. Your so hot!” Allie stated. “I know—we are.” Amy made sure she showed every inch of her body to Allie. They both felt strangely aroused.

“Wow! I don’t know what to say, Amy!”

“Its all right. We already knew we were identical! But, you can tell me if you want a truth or a dare.”

“Oh fine! Dare me, baby!” Allie said half jokingly.

“Lets play a little game, Allie. Lets call it ‘Like Minds.’ Based off a command I say to you, we start thinking along those lines. We both have to act on those thoughts, which should be the same or at least complimentary. If one of us screws up in an obvious way, then the game is over. Understand, Allie?”

“Sure. This is gonna be fun!”

They looked into each other’s eyes, and Amy said, “Mirror.” Allie smiled, and took off her clothes, which was what the already naked Amy was thinking she should do (she affirmed by a nod). With their eyes interlocked, they stood up at the same time. They put their palms together like they were leaning against a mirror. They then said in unison, “This is easy!” They pressed their breasts together, and kissed. “What I am about to do, it what I have done in front of mirrors since I hit puberty!” they again said in unison. They then sat down and masturbated to the image in front of them. All the while their motions were identical. They felt their own bodies from head to toe with one hand, and squeezed their snatches with the other. They sat on the floor. They then grabbed their own foot. They licked and sucked it. Every time they looked up they say an exact mirror image. They then placed their feet together. The toes of their feet interlocked, thereby breaking their imaginary mirror. The feel of their sister’s identical, interlocking foot, made them moan almost orgasmically. They rubbed their crotches hard. They soon came with more passion and intensity than they ever had in their lives.

The sat up. Their movements were still identical. Then said in unison, “We really are identical. Body and mind.” They then kissed. They explored their identical mouths. Nothing felt more right to them.

“This should feel wrong …” Amy said.

“… but it does not,” Allie continued.

“This explains our narcissism, because ...”

“… we were clearly …”

“… made for each other,”

“You are…”

“… the love of my life!”

So the memories went. Allie made herself a lover, and as result of her actions, one who she made into her biological twin. Now that she had a new body, Allie needed to get on with her mission. She promised her lesbian-lover-sister that she would be back as soon as she could, while lying about what she needed to do. The nano machines could make someone actually believe that bed bugs were the dominant life forms on the planet!

Stockinged Fun:

She infiltrated nanoTouch Corp. as an office clerk through a low level secretary. She had to live at the facility like before. Allie had already fabricated enough of a background history for the minimalist background checks they administered on clerks.

While there, she realized how alike she made herself to Amy. Mannerisms, speech patters, and decision making that Amy would have exhibited constantly sneaked out. Perhaps as a result of having all Amy’s memories, she had no problem with acting like her sometimes. They were supposed to be truly “sisters” now anyway. She even enjoyed talking about their “chance encounter,” while avoiding that part about the sex that came later. To her surprise, the more she talked about her the more she missed her. Amy was constantly on her mind, and was not just the fact that she held all her memories. She continued her mission regardless.

Admittedly, Allie was not performing her mission for the Lambdas quickly or efficiently. She was, in fact, savoring her true, newfound freedom. The Lambdas could handle nonoTouch’s Assassin-Spies, and were simply happy that their minor inconvenience would soon come to an end. It was an amazing feeling for Allie to both have a mission, and not have to care about “status reports” for her superiors. It was strangely muted however from how she missed Amy.

Regardless, as a result of her apparent procrastination, she decided to have fun with her new secretary friend.

“You know, Megan, you’ve got a great pair of legs,” Allie said truthfully.

“What?” she asked surprised while sitting behind her desk.

“Seriously, they’re perfectly smooth, they’ve got an excellent tanned complexion that’s not too dark. Your feet are quite excellent too, not to mention the red nail polish. Fuck, I’m gonna feel them if you don’t mind!”

In an instant Allie began to grope the confused, slim, brown haired woman’s legs. She used the nano machines to make the groping feel almost orgasmic for the woman. Her hands went from soft hips, to thighs, to calves, to ankles, to heels, to arches, to toes, and back up again. All the while, she kept thinking about what to do with this woman that was now putty in her hands. Then the answer came as clear as the smooth, bare legs beneath her hands. Using the nano machines, she gave her a fetish for hosiery. She would specifically enjoy pantyhose, stockings, and fishnets, but anything similar could still be a turn on. Herself and other women wearing such articles would be a full turn on regardless of whatever body part has the article, while she would also be aroused by the look or feel of the stockings alone. If she was aware of someone who had worn such articles recently, then the arousal toward the body parts that held them could still be strong. This new fetish shall overpower all other sexual desires. She would not be fully aware of this new fetish until she put the articles on herself. In the meantime, she would feel a strong, innocent, veiled sexual push toward them.

That night Allie and Megan went to a local bar with the Lab Assistant Valery. This assistant was the one who got Mandy her job, and were good friends since high school. She was equally as attractive as Mandy, while having a slightly fuller figure and blonde hair. Allie quickly decided that she would give her the hidden hosiery fetish as well. Allie placed her hand on Valery’s bare thigh, and pumped the mind altering machines into her. She also made her have a secret crush on Mandy (one since she had since high school), and she gave Mandy a secret crush for her friend as well. They never noticed a thing.

“Hey, why don’t we all go clothes shopping? We’ve got the whole night ahead of us,” Allie deviously proposed.

“Sure,” Megan replied.

“All right,” Valery agreed.

Mandy and Valery asked Allie to drive, and she agreed. To Allie’s amusement, they thought it was their own free will that made them want her to drive! They both sat in the back seat.

“So Mandy tells me you just discovered you had a twin sister, Allie,” Vallery innocently asked.

“Yah. It was a chance encounter. I’m sure Mandy told you. We were both adopted when we were babies, so we were’t as surprised as you may think. Anyway, I went to Myrtle Beach for a business interview, and got there a day early so I could spend time at the beach. I fuckin’ love the beach! Well, I walked to nice spot, and there she was!” she said with true excitement in her voice.

“You sound really happy you found her.”

“Fuck yeah! We became friends practically the moment we met. We’re so alike even though we never grew up together. Fuck, we even have a lot of the same quirks! After spending some time together it was as if all our differences dissolved, and I don’t think anyone could tell us apart now! We played a little game once or twice where we try to think and act exactly alike by saying the same words at the same time or completing each other’s sentences. The funny part is how easy it is!”

Allie truly started to feel depressed that Amy was not there. ‘Am I in love with her?’ she thought, ‘Have the memories and body of the woman I made bi make me bi in the process? … Am I in love with a women whose twin I turned myself into?’ She never expected such feelings to emerge after their encounter, but she never felt more apart from the women who is now her biological twin.

Eventually, Allie parked next to a shop called “The Hosiery, Lingerie, etc. Shoppe” Despite her growing feelings for Amy, she was still determined to have fun. The two woman seemed excited, yet strangely reserved. “You know, Allie, I’ve never been much for stockings, but I guess I could use a pair,” Megan stated. “Same here,” Valerie agreed.

Before walking in, Allie touched their bare necks to program them to want to try on all the attire they buy at Megan’s apartment, and model them for each other. They walked in. Allie’s coworkers looked strangely uncomfortable. Their breathing was strangely erratic.

The store held primarily stockings and pantyhose on the first floor, and lingerie on the second. Allie then picked up a pair of blue fishnet stockings, which had rows of stars sewn in, and brought them to Megan. She clearly loved the feel of them in her hands even with a small amount sneaking out of the packaging. “I umm ...” she barely said as she stroked the fabric, “Lets get them… ”

They quickly grabbed a white variant of the same stockings to show Valerie (they could not find another blue pair in her size). They found her stroking the exposed part of a black stocking on her cheek. She seemed to be in a moment of joy and discovery.

“Are you all right, Val?” Allie asked with fake concern.

“… Oh, Oh. Umm, I’m gonna buy these. Try them on at home. Their my size,” she answered disjointedly.

“We found these fishnets that we thought you might like…” Allie said while handing them over.

“Fuck, I love these two! Lets fuckin’ get ‘em all!” she said like a child in a candy store.

As a gift, Allie bought them a revealing shiny blue braw with matching panties before they drove to Megan’s place. Since Allie already programmed them to have no problem changing clothes in front of others, they all immediately started stripping when they walked inside. Allie of course left on her padded shoes. Instead of dressing themselves with the garments the just bought, they complimented each other’s bodies.

“You’ve got a great body, Valerie!” Allie complimented.

“Thanks, you do to!” Valerie responded.

“You know, I’m sorry Allie, but I like Valerie’s body more than yours!”

“That’s OK, Megan,”

“Thank you, Megan. Your really beautiful too.”

“Yeah … You are more beautiful than you were in high school, and I thought you were the most beautiful woman then …”

Then walked closer, and tightly embraced. “I’ve always loved you,” Valerie said ever so gently. “I love you too,” Megan said in response. They then silently agreed to try on the clothes they bought. Meanwhile, Allie sat and watched in amazement, realizing that she was quite the voyeur.

They then put on the shiny blue bras and panties. The latter were a little too small for them, but they didn’t care. Megan then took out her blue fishnets, while Valerie took out her white. They took them out of their packaging. Slowly, they put their fishnets on. Their breathing was heavy and deliberate. Feeling their stocking clad legs from hip to toe, Megan barely said, “I love them … I’m actually turned on by my own legs. I never realized that I could be attracted to my own legs and feet! I FUCKING LOVE IT. UHAhhOHHHH …” Valerie then barely muttered, “Oh fuck, ME TOO!”

They then shocked themselves by showing more flexibility than they thought they had. They licked and sucked on their own stocking-clad feet. Their pussies were drenching the floor below them with their infinite arousal. They were like nymphos discovering sex for the first time. When they finally touched their crotches, they came instantly.

They looked up at each other. They grabbed their partners legs, and rubbed and licked them from hip to toe. When they rubbed their legs on their crotches, the look in their eyes were animalistic. They came hard, but did not stop. Still passionately rubbing their sleek legs, they began to scissor.

“I’ll say you two called in sick tomorrow morning,” Allie said when she left knowing that they will be exploring their love and fetish for days without caring about much else.

The Fall of nanoTouch:

It took more than a week for Megan and Valerie to gain full control over their fetish and love. Now they always where at least stockings, and spend a lot of time together. It was obvious to everyone that they were lovers, but no one seemed to care. No one even seem to notice the sexual inclination toward the hosiery they now wore. Allie more than enjoyed the reprograming she did to their minds.

That night she went to an office part. She cared nothing about the occasion, but knew she would be able to meet with her old boss Lindsey DeDuve. She knew that her old boss was high enough in the company’s hierarchy for her needs. Plus, she suspected that she was the one who controlled the assassin-spies, because she always received orders from her.

While there she saw a kid, who was about high school age. She did not really want to fuck him. He was too young for her! However, she was inspired to do something rather unique with him. She walked up to him. He seemed stunned that such a beautiful woman would even talk to him. He turned out to be the son of one of the main researchers, and did not really want to be there. When they shook hands, she pumped her machines into him. They altered his lungs so that they could emit Spores that could control and alter another’s mind of or even change someone physically. In practical use and practice the Spores’ abilities should become limitless. He will begin by using them naturally, while not fully aware of their existence. He would likely dream of their use, and eventually he would consciously use them. She had no idea what to truly expect from this meddling, but that is what excited her. He walked away with a curious cough.

Eventually she saw the sexy DeDuve. She was wearing a short blue dress, and was obviously wearing contacts from her lack of glasses.

“Dr. DeDuve, I’m happy to meet you!” Allie said with true excitement.

“Oh, Hi. You must be the new office clerk Allison Smith. Valerie mentioned you,” she said while looking over her new body like a man failing to hide blatant attraction.

“Yes. So how are your studies going?”

“Well, I’m not allowed to say too much, they seem to be going fine despite a hiccup or two…”

“What do ya’ mean?”

“Well … I’m not at liberty to say, but we’re working on the problem,” she said uneasily, while Allie assumed she was talking about her.

She shook hand with DeDuve again. She pumped her machines into the unsuspecting woman. She reprogramed her mind to follow all her commands. DeDuve also “remembered” that they were going to secretly fuck in her office.

They stealthily walked up the stairs. DeDuve had clearly done such an operation before, and practically made Allie invisible. DeDuve aggressively kissed her the moment she closed her office door. Strangely, she did not kiss quite like a woman, or at least the way her new sister would. It was almost like kissing … a man.

“Lets fuck later, Lindsey.”

“Oh. Of course. Of course, Allison.”

“Show me all the files you have on yourself. I’m curious about something.”

DeDuve walked over to her desk. Allie followed her closely. DeDuve opened her laptop, and signed in. She then opened a file titled “DEDUVE.” “Everything you need to know about me is there.” Allie then ordered, “Good, Lindsey, you can just sit anywhere now, and don’t bother even thinking in the meantime.” She responded obediently, “Of course.”

Before Allie was a biography primarily of DeDuve’s time at nanoTech, with a brief summery of her life prior. At least part of Allie’s curiosity was satisfied with only the first line: “Dr. Larry DeDuve (now Dr. Lidsey DeDuve).” Allie suspected as much, however she suspected more than a mere sex change. She simply had no “man-ish” physical attributes, and yet, she acted “man-ish” at times.

She read on. DeDuve’s assignment began seven years ago in the Department of Military Science, and eventually morphed into to her current position at nanoTech. “She,” or at this point, “he” successfully created the first useable nano machines. The machines themselves could not replicate as they do now, or even last more than a day within a living body. It turns out that the software at the time is identical to the present. The official “stages” in software development that nanoTech publicizes is obviously a cover. The success of the machines gave rise to nanoTech Corp. to more easily do private research.

The next pertinent part was truly interesting. About one year after the creation of nanoTouch, a breakthrough had occurred. The machines became capable of repairing themselves within a living organism. This breakthrough made the machines capable of lasting up to five weeks in a living organism. They could still not replicate themselves, which was only achieved within the last three years.

Against the wishes of his superiors, DeDuve made himself the first human test subject. Surprisingly, even his superiors did not ultimately stop him. He then programed the machines with the form of what he felt was the perfect woman, or at least the perfect “human form” from the perspective of the machines (chromosomes, DNA, physical appearance, etc.). The form was apparently based on a porn actress. The machines were specifically programed not to alter his mind. They were then programed with the imperative that their host must have the programmed form.

He then had an assistant inject him with the proper amount of nano machines in a protein broth. Allie realized that the injection the doctors gave her when she first arrived at nanoTech was a similar concoction.

DeDuve’s transformation took a whole month, and it was described in detail in the computer file. It was already known that the nano machines had developed their own order for the transformation, but the order itself was not apparent until the transformation commenced:

“Week One: Blood tests reveal conflicting results on DNA and chromosomes. Extra X-chromosome appears present, but not in every test. Many found DNA strands appear unchanged, while others appear significantly altered. Intense cramping in the stomach, abdomen, and reproductive organs in latter half of week. Test results pertaining to pain inconclusive. Patient conscious and mostly aware during physical examination, but bed ridden due to pain.

“Week Two: Outward appearance changing. Facial features appear more feminine. Hair darkening, and growing at an increasing rate. Hair color, initially dark brown, has deepened to a raven black. Lips fuller. Skin throughout body softening. Developing breasts, which are already approximately an ‘A Cup.’ Body hair dissipating. Veins and bunions no longer visible on feet, which themselves look distinctly feminine. Blood tests show further genetic alteration. Chromosomes have unexpected result of being primarily “XXY,” while there are “XY” and “XX” present. Androgens (particularly testosterone) levels decreasing, with a rise in estrogen levels. Pain now present from throughout body. Further tests indicate organs shifting positions to accommodate new internal structures (i.e. ovaries). Penis and testicles no longer receiving significant blood flow, and appear to have a growing amount of dead skin. Patient only semiconscious during physical examination due to increased pain.

“Week Three: Patient outwardly looks female. Male reproductive organs separated from body over weekend. Patient now has vagina with full compliment of female genital organs. All body and pubic hair gone. Hair growth now appears slowed to normal after passing shoulder length by several inches. Brest size now approximately a “C Cup,” with definite continued growth. Figure now definite “hourglass” shape. Voice described as “deep female voice.” Patients vision blurred (further analysis pending). Internal organs now in full female configuration. Overall pain significantly lessoned. Discomfort on chest still present due to rapidly increasing breast size. Blood tests indicate more stabilized DNA strands. “XX” chromosomes primarily present, with some lingering “XXY.” Estrogen levels now outweigh androgen levels. Patient conscious and aware during physical examination, though physically weak.

“Week Four. Appears fully female outwardly. Breast size appears stabilized at a “DD Cup.” Blood tests indicate fully stabilized DNA, and only “XX” chromosomes present. Estrogen now at female norm, with androgen levels somewhat higher than average for human female. Further analysis of blurred vision indicates error in transformation process. Vision degradation now stabilized. Though weak, subject is fully conscious and aware, with only residual bodily pain. Nano machines no longer appear functioning, and are being naturally disposed within body. Patient conscious and fully aware, though drowsy, during physical examination. Transformation complete.”

Allie was truly happy that the machines had improved since. She could only imagine how overbearing the process would have been to become Amy’s sister! She looked over at DeDuve amazed.

“So why did ya’ turn yourself into a woman?”

“I felt that the machines were ready for such use, but people above me wanted to hold off on human trials. I was so confident that I offered to try them on myself, and they didn’t want to stop me. I guess they were waiting for a test subject to volunteer. I decided that if I were to alter my body, I might as well make it total. I programmed the machines myself to make the perfect woman in my eyes. I was praised in my own circles for my achievement.”

“How do you like being a woman?”

“I love it. The month of pain, and the degraded vision was worth it. Since I programed them not to alter my mind, I’m obviously a lesbian. And a very narcissistic one. Every part of this body—from head to toe—turns me on. Of course, I’ve found nothing better than fucking another woman in this body. What surprised me the most in the long run was how feminine I truly became. Though I told the machines to not alter my mind, they had to change some of the inner workings of my brain to accommodate for the female attributes that males don’t have. On top of that, I am now biologically a woman. I had to adapt to my new gender. I learned to love getting my hair done, getting manicures, getting pedicures, and putting on makeup, because it made me look more attractive. I love being a woman so much that I’m ashamed I used to be a man!”

Allie was amazed by DeDuve. She was even turned on by her. Surprisingly, she did not want to fuck her. The only one she wanted was her twin sister Amy. That was why she did not fuck either of the stockinged lovers, but did not realize it them. It was now clear to her, as it should have already been, that the bisexuality that she gave to Amy carried over to her. And whether it was her mind reinterpreting feelings from memories that were not her own, or that it was just meant to be, she was deeply in love with Amy.

She still had a mission to complete, however, and intended to do so.

“Lindsey, where can we shut off the Assassin-Spy network?”

“On the top floor, but it is guarded. There should not be anyone inside though.”

“Can you take me there?”

“Yes, of course. I can bring you as my guest. Just let me find the proper IDs.”

DeDuve walked over to her desk, and unlocked the bottom drawer with a numerical code. She first took out her own ID card that was specifically for that floor. She then took out a guest ID, and signed her name on it with the date. ‘This is going to be easier than I thought,’ Allie thought to herself.

They walked into the nearby elevator. She inserted her ID card into the security slot. The doors closed. Minutes later the doors opened into a short hallway. Two armed guards stood in front of a computer terminal and heavy, sound proof doors. The guards took both IDs without question. They slid each in and out of the security slot below the terminal. DeDuve put her hand on the scanner above the slot, while her eye was scanned. Allie was asked to do the same in turn. She did so with the fear that it would detect the nano machines. It did not. The guards stood aside, and the doors opened.

The doors closed behind them. The spartan white room was lined with computer terminals and servers. “Are there cameras in here? Can anyone know what we are doing, Lindsey?” She responded, “There are only cameras in the hallway. This facility is not supposed to exist. All my computer access is monitored, however, but I am the only one allowed to circumvent that.” Allie ordered, “Then do so. Then shut down the Assassin-Spy network, and make it permanent!” DeDuve led Allie to the terminal in the center of the room. She entered her access codes. The screen came alive with various options including “Assassin-Spies,” “Communication” and “Options.” DeDuve selected the latter. She entered in a series of commands before the screen displayed: “Network shutdown about to commence. Confirm?” She did so. All noise in the room dissipated. “The network is shut down,” Lindsey obediently said. “Excellent, Lindsey. You will remember all but a few things about this night. You will not remember what I looked like, and you won’t remember anything further about this night after we walk through those doors.” DeDuve obediently responded, “Of course.”

They walked through the heavy doors, and saw the guards facing into the hallway. Allie put her hands on their exposed necks. She commanded them to forget that anyone accessed the secret facility that night. Allie then decided to try something she had never done before: access a computer using the nano machines. She put her palm in the scanner. It was awkward at first, but she was able to access the system. With the machines, she implanted a worm into the system that would target and erase all current security records.

They went back down to the party. No one seemed to notice they left. Allie then stealthily put her finger into the bowl. She excreted a few nano machines into the bowl that would use the sugar to quickly replicate, which was essentially how they replicated in her own body. Their command was to make the drinker forget that Allie was even there. Though she knew that not everyone would drink from it, she was sure enough would. What helped her further was that she did not leave much of an impression on the party goers (except for the kid she met earlier).

Sisterly Love:

The nanoTouch facility was shut down soon after pending a government investigation. It turns out that all the stored nano machines, and the majority of the associated research, was destroyed. DeDuve followed her commands perfectly. She also was cleared of any wrong doing despite being the one who initiated the destruction. They likely realized that she was under the control by someone else based on her account. DeDuve and the other major researchers were reassigned. As for her friends, “the stockinged lovers,” she ensured that she would stay in close contact with them. They were even going to meet with Allie and her sister in a couple of days.

When Allie came back to Amy as she said she would, she wanted to reveal the whole truth to her, and become truly one with her. Perhaps it was because she had her mind within her, or perhaps it was because she truly loved her. When Allie walked into Amy’s apartment, they had a long embrace. When Allie lips meant with her twin sister’s, she never felt more in love. They pressed their lips hard, while their tongues explored their mouths with a desperate passion. Eventually they sat on the couch.

“So how was your trip, Allie?”

“Fun, but it lacked you.”

“I thought of you the whole time you were gone. I felt like half a person, my sister.”

“Me to,” Allie said while feeling the strong connection she made between.

“There’s something I need to tell … to show you.”

“What is it, Allie?” she asked lovingly.

She removed her well padded shoes (Amy’s were already bare). She placed her bare hands and feet on her twin’s. She then sent her nano machines into Amy with the mission of grafting her mind onto Amy’s, to transfer her pleasure center to her feet, and to make her capable of producing the nano machines.

Amy then fell back onto the couch. She squirmed in odd ways that likely resembled Allie’s motions when she absorbed Amy’s mind. Breathing deeply, she eventually sat up.

“Allie … I guess we are truly identical now …” she said revealing that Allie’s mind did not overwhelm hers.

“Yes. As I’m sure you know, I needed a body like yours, but I didn’t count on falling in love.”

“I know. Its almost a little weird to think that we weren’t sisters before we met, but our blood is the same now. Our connection is true … You know, it was me who always wanted a sister. I guess the idea morphed to some bizarre extreme. Its strange—I feel a love for you as a sister, but I’m also truly in love with you. Everything I know, or used to know, tells me my love for you is wrong, but then again we weren’t always sisters … I love how you made yourself into my twin sister. Maybe its your personality mixing with my own, but I love this power you gave me; I love whats happening to my feet! Thank you!”

They held each other, exploring their like bodies as if for the first time. They knew just the right places to touch at the right moment from how they knew each other so intimately well. They celebrated the fact that their combined power may be indomitable. Over time, they let their identities blur, with the help of the nano machines equalizing their memories as often as they could, but still maintained who was who. They soon came to a realization.

“Allie, my love, I’m sure you know what I’m thinking.”

“Yes, my sister.”

“I love you, as I love myself,” they said in unison, “Our memories are as identical as our bodies. We should no longer continue this facade. We are truly identical, and we shall embrace that fact!”

From then on they would take their old names regardless of who was who to function in public. However, they were the same person. They were truly identical in body and mind. They were true twin sisters. They were the Nano Twins.