The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Nanonanny”

by ”URN My Power

“Hello?” Jennifer asked, peering into the big house. “I’m here about the nanny job?”

“Ah, Miss Harlot, come on in!” the matronly woman on the other side of the door said.

“Um, it’s Harlet, ma’am. Jennifer har-LEY.” Jennifer said. “I’m sorry, I know it’s hard, especially when it’s an ad in print that you’re answering.”

“Harlet, of course.” the woman said. “Once I’ve heard a name, I never forget.”

“Thank you, ma’am.”

“Come meet Jenna.” the woman said.

“Jenna?” Jennifer asked. She was already envisioning problems. On the way they passed a huge mirror which reflected not only the size of the house, but also made Jennifer feel small. She was 24, and had a runner’s body, mostly legs, something of a tan, slim and shapely, except for her small, A-cup chest. She had red hair and green eyes. She wore no makeup except for her cherry red lipstick. Her simple denim shorts and white T-shirt seemed to draw attention to her lack of any bust to speak of...at least in her opinion. The guys she dated didn’t seem to mind.

There was a young woman of about fifteen in a brightly-lit basement. She was a curvaceous girl standing about 5′11″ with dark hair, glistening hazel eyes, and pouty lips. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail, and her eyes instantly darted over to the intruders, identified the mother, and returned to what she was doing. Jennifer stepped around the obstruction of equipment to discover a busty girl lying on the table being scanned by some odd device. Jenna tapped commands into a terminal and the girl’s eyes snapped open.

“Unit Cassandra ready to serve.” the girl said with a flat, emotionless voice. When she stood, using fluid, precise motions, Jennifer could see she was about Jennifer’s height, with blonde hair and boobs like balloons. Her ass was perfectly heart-shaped, her legs smooth and hairless. Her face and eyes betrayed absolutely no emotion. She was dressed in a maid’s uniform, except that it seemed to be made of rubber or something. Her spiked heels were nearly six inches long, and made her look like some kind of sex droid.

“State your prime directives, Cassandra.” Jenna said.

“Directive 1: Obey Mistress Jenna. Directive 2: Keep Mistress Jenna’s house spotlessly clean. Directive 3: Any other family member’s commands may be overridden by the command of Mistress Jenna. Directive 4: Classified.” Jennifer stared at Cassandra, her face frozen in fear.

“Jenna, this is Jennifer Harlet.” the other woman said.

“Thank you, Mother, that will be all.” Jenna said. The mother nodded and left. “Come here, Jennifer.” Jenna said. When Jennifer made no move to approach, Jenna stalked over and grabbed the girl’s hand, pulling her toward Cassandra. “There’s no need to be afraid. She’s just a robot. Watch.” With that, Jenna stuck a magnet on Cassandra’s arm, on the skin so that Jennifer could see there was no trick clothing. The magnet stayed put. Jennifer gathered enough courage to touch her.

“She’s warm.”

“I designed her to be as humanlike as possible in appearance, but my early attempts with her left her too much free will so I had to pull the plug entirely as far as independent decision-making goes. Trust me, it was nearly a complete fiasco, and only my shutdown button saved my life. Go ahead, give her an order. She’ll do anything you tell her to as long as it doesn’t go against one of my orders.”

“Um, okay.” Jennifer said. She looked into the robot’s empty eyes, shivering for a moment. “Cassandra...clean off my shoe...with your tongue.” The maid-robot instantly got down on her hands and knees and began to lick Jennifer’s forward shoe clean. She hadn’t specified which one, after all. Jenna nudged her to continue. “Okay, Cassandra, now the other one.” Cassandra immediately switched from Jennifer’s right shoe to her left one, until they were both spotless. “How did you make her so perfect-looking?” Jennifer asked. “It’s creepy.”

“Trade secret.” Jenna said. “Cassandra, rise.” The robot immediately stood at attention. “Right-face, Cassandra.” The robot complied, lifting her right foot, rotating it ninety degrees, putting it down, lifting her left foot, pivoting on the right, and putting her left foot back down to return to attention. “Bend over.” The robot complied, bending over at the waist to display her perfect, heart-shaped ass. Jenna slid red silk panties, revealing a realistic, but hairless, vagina and a nub where her asshole should be. Jenna pulled what looked like a large, chrome dildo from Cassandra’s anal orifice, revealing it to be rather realistic-looking too, and inserted another one identical to the one she had removed. “Battery pack.” Jenna explained. “I use the dildo-design ‘cuz it’s sexy and because Mother never liked it.” Jennifer smiled, knowing all too well the kind of rebellion that teenagers were capable of.

“I’m a little confused as to what I’m doing here, I mean you’re fifteen. What do you need a nanny for?”

“Because I’m absent-minded.” Jenna confessed. “I forget things. Meals, bedtime, appointments, where I put things, that kind of thing.”

“Oh.” Jennifer said.

“Cassandra, begin your rounds.”

“Yes, Mistress Jenna.” Cassandra replied, and walked with precise steps out of the room.

With Cassandra’s departure began Jennifer’s work as Jenna’s “nanny.” She kept track of where Jenna left things, such as tools, remote controls, etc., reminded her of meal times, prevented her from trying to exit from the closet by mistake, kept track of the functions of the myriad remote controls, and let her know that bedtime was ten pm and ushered her off to bed when that time rolled around. Jennifer was bone-weary when she shuffled off to her own bed. And tomorrow she had to endure a full day of this. Jenna hadn’t been kidding when she had said she was absent-minded. There were occasions when Jennifer had walked into a room and forgotten why she’d gone in. Jenna lived her whole life like that. She was too preoccupied with her work to pay attention to menial details.

* * *

She was lying in a peaceful field. Flowers of all varieties were in bloom, adding their fragrances to the fresh, country air. Off in the distance, horses pranced and whinnied. Cows grazed contentedly as deer danced in the woods, just out of sight, leaping and bounding like Michael Flatley on a good day.

A bee stung Jennifer on the arm. She cried out in pain and swatted at the annoying insect, but it was gone.

* * *

The dream-image shattered, and Jennifer awoke. She rubbed her sore arm, wondering if she had rolled over and put her arm on a scorpion. She turned on the light, but found herself in unfamiliar surroundings. Cassandra closed the door.

“Directive 4.” the robot chanted. Jennifer looked at her arm. A red weal sat atop a vein, as a droplet of blood oozed out, only to clot immediately. She felt cold.

“Directive 4?” Jennifer wondered. “What’s Directive 4?” She lay awake the rest of the night, except for a couple of doze offs where she dreamed of Cassandra, blank-eyed, stating her prime directives. When she was awake, story-plots long forgotten ran through her mind. She got no more sleep that night.

She asked Jenna about Directive 4 the next morning, but the girl merely looked at her blankly for a moment before saying “I forget.”

“You don’t even remember what you programmed your silly robot-maid to do that’s so important she had to say ‘classified’ instead of telling?” Jennifer asked.

“Why do you ask?” Jenna queried. Jennifer showed her the weal where she had been stung.

“It’s too cold up here this time of year for insects to be out and about.” she said.

“Right.” Jenna said. “Remind me later to look for Cassandra’s access code so I can check it out, okay?”

“Alright.” Jennifer said, but by the time they finished what Jenna had been working on (some kind of transphasic whatchamacallit with a name as long as Jennifer’s arm), it was nearly bedtime, and Jenna realized how tired she was.

“Tomorrow, then, as long as you remember, because you know I won’t.” Jenna said.

* * *

Jennifer’s eyes snapped open around six am the next morning. HORNY!! her mind exclaimed. She tore off her clothes and plunged her fingers into her sopping pussy. With her other hand she tweaked and pulled at her nipples. It took her fifteen minutes to bring herself off. She lay on her bed for half an hour, playing with her boobs as she calmed down. They seemed so sensitive, and she loved to knead and massage them after a good, hard frig-session. The clock by her bed read 6:45, so she got up to get ready for another long day. The first thing she noticed was her boobs were now noticeably bigger. At least a full cup size bigger. The second thing she noticed was her skin had cleared, and the nose she had broken in childhood had been repaired.

“What the fuck?” she asked, and felt another wave of desire as the F-word passed through her mind. She fought it off, dressing quickly. She thought of Cassandra and shivered. She went down to the kitchen and began to fix breakfast. She amazed herself with all the things she could do, even though she had never cooked before. She fried two eggs, over-easy, two pieces of bacon until they were nice and crisp, two sausages fully cooked but not burned, and she popped up the toast just in time to prevent it burning. She smeared a precise amount of butter on the toast with one hand while squeezing oranges into a glass through a napkin to filter out the pulp. She removed the napkin and threw it away, pouring a glass of milk and setting the lot on a tray, which she carried upstairs to Jenna.

“Rise and shine, Jenna, it’s seven-thirty!” she said with a cheerful lilt in her voice that surprised her.

“Morning?” Jenna asked, rubbing her eyes. She smiled pleasantly when she saw Jennifer with the tray. She ate hungrily, and Jennifer just stood there, smiling, watching. She set the tray aside when Jenna finished. Jenna raised the hem of her nightgown to unveil her naked, shaven vagina. Jennifer’s mind exploded in lust and she went to her knees, quivering in desire as her mouth descended to the wet slit before her.

“What’s going on?” she asked just before she lost control, lapping hungrily at the dripping vagina.

“Oh, you’re good, baby.” Jenna moaned. “I knew you would be.”

“What,” Jenna asked, barely pausing in her licking, “are...you...talking...about?”

“I...mmm, that’s good,” Jenna began, but was unable to continue until Jennifer had brought her off. “I confess, sweetie, I’m not really absent-minded. Couldn’t be, not with all the persnickety things I have to do. But a gal does get lonely, so I hired Cassandra to be my maid. I also used her in my experiments, using nanites to make her into my own personal robo-maid.”

“Nanites?”

“Nanotechnology.” Jenna explained. “Really tiny robots. They can rearrange the molecular structure of anything. After a couple of days, your body’s just like Cassandra’s, but if you’re a good girl, I won’t have to do your mind like hers.”

“This is crazy!” Jennifer exclaimed, rising to her feet. She dashed from the room. She ran down the stairs, heading for the front door. Digitally-coded words flashed across her mind, causing her to falter a moment.

“Directive 1: Obey Mistress Jenna.”

She shook her head to clear it. I don’t want to be a robot! her mind screamed as she headed for the bottom of the stairs.

“Directive 2: Mistress Jenna’s comfort is of highest priority.”

In her panicked state of mind, she tried to remember where the door was. Finally finding it, she started off in that direction.

“Directive 3: Commands of any other family member may be overridden by commands of Mistress Jenna.”

“Halt!” Jenna commanded from the top of the stairs. Jennifer froze as she was reaching for the doorknob. “Silly, did you think you could get away? I understand you’re frightened, so I won’t zombie you immediately. You still have one last chance to follow your programming.”

“Directive 4: Share the program with others.” the voice said both in her mind and through her mouth. “Yes, Jenna, I will follow my programming.”

“Alright, then, let’s go get you a battery before your auxiliary power runs out.” Jenna said. Jennifer followed Jenna to the lab. “Now, Jennifer, bend over.” Jennifer complied.

“Is this going to hurt?” she asked.

“No, dear, it’ll just feel a little weird.” Jenna replied. The battery slid flawlessly into Jennifer’s anus, and she suddenly felt more energized than ever. “Good gir...urk!” Jenna gasped, the last sound prompted by the insertion of Jennifer’s nanite-injector, hidden beneath her right middle fingernail, into Jenna’s neck, where an artery would feed the nanite-flow directly into her brain.

“Directive four, bitch.” Jennifer snarled. “Host override seven-four-two-hussy-nine-mindless-cunt-four-nine-one-slavegirl-alpha-activate.”

Jenna’s eyes glazed over as the nanites took root in her brain, overriding her normal synaptic patterns and replacing them with the ones the override provided for her.

“Override complete.” Jenna said flatly.

“Open nanobot source code.”

“Source code open.”

“Overwrite all occurrences of word ‘Jenna’ with ‘Jennifer.’ Save.”

“New program saved, Mistress Jennifer.” Jenna said. “Unit Jenna ready to serve.”