The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Naughty List

[Insert standard site disclaimer about fantasy and reality here]

This is my first story for the site and I hope you enjoy it. I am a bit of a vain person so if you do enjoy it or would like to see more please send me an email at

Christopher Cringle stepped off of the sleigh and sighed with a mix of satisfaction and exhaustion. It had been a long night, it always was, but at least it was over. Running his hands along the reindeers’ glossy coats he smiled to himself, if he had to do this more than once a year it would probably drive him crazy. It takes a lot of magic to bend time and space and visit millions of children in one night. He felt his midwinter nap coming over him and so he moved quickly to his home.

His wife greeted him at the door and kissed him with a passion that was strong even after so many centuries. He wished wistfully he could do more than kiss her in return, but his body was screaming for sleep and he knew he couldn’t fight it. She just smiled with a knowing twinkle in her eyes and help to divest him of his long red coat, boots, belt, and pants, leaving him in nothing but his long johns when he slipped into bed and closed his eyes. As the sleep washed over him he knew he wouldn’t wake again until spring. What he failed to notice, and wouldn’t for some months, was something was missing. Sitting on his belt was an empty scroll case embossed in red and gold with the word, ‘Naughty’

I woke up as my 10 year old spaz little brother pounced on my bed yelling, “WAKE UP, SANTA CAME!” I groaned; at 19 I’m not as energized by the prospect of Christmas as he is. Don’t get me wrong I’m as big a fan of presents as anyone but by my age a lot of the magic is gone. Still no reason to ruin things for the squirt, I gave him my best bleary smile, “That’s great Evan; give me a minute though I’m still half asleep.”

He pouted, “Come ON Jake you’re the ONLY one still asleep. Mom said I had to let you sleep till 7 but Anna’s been up for a half hour already, we’re ALL waiting for you.” I considered trying to explain how our older sister was a morning person but I figured it would fall on deaf ears. Evan was the baby of the family ever since he showed up by surprise and everyone dotes on him, even me.

I pulled myself out of bed; I was wearing PJ bottoms and a long sleeved t-shirt, which I figured was good enough for Christmas morning. I stumbled after my brother stopping only to splash my face with water from the upstairs bathroom. The rest of the family was down stairs waiting outside the door to the den. It had been a family tradition that no one got to see the Christmas tree ‘first’ since I was a kid so Mom, Dad, and Anna were grinning up at me. They knew that Evan waking me up would not be a gentile thing, I was hurt for a moment but all was forgiven when Mom handed me an extra large cup of coffee with way to much cream and sugar, just how I liked it.

Evan looked like he was about to vibrate out of his skin until Dad finally said, “Go ahead, we’re all here.” The door to the den was flung open and we all behold our Christmas tree, much as it had been the night before only now it was towering over several piles of presents. My parents smiled at each other as Evan ran in, looking for his pile, “Come on GUYS!” He called to Anna and me. I looked at my sister. She had obviously been up for as long as Evan and had taken the time to make herself up. It always seemed somewhat unnecessary. At 21 she was in her prime and gorgeous, I say that as her brother of course, but I know beauty when I see it. We followed Evan into the Den and soon there was a flurry of wrapping paper as we got into the spirit as well.

Fifteen minutes later we were all basking in our gifts. Evan had gotten a 3DS and a few games and was already trying it out. I was fiddling with my new iPad and Anna was examining all the features of her cutting edge digital camera. Mom and Dad were looking lovingly at each other holding new earrings and a very expensive set of pens respectively. I was looking for the charging cable for my iPad when I saw it behind the tree. At first I thought it was another gift so I reached back to grab it. What I found was a tightly rolled piece of aged looking paper, although it had a texture more like metal when I picked it up. I started to unroll it and was surprised to find written at the top in fancy letters in gold and red ink the word ‘Naughty’. Below the word was a series of carefully written names, beneath each name was a short list of ‘naughty’ things. Something like:

Aaron Aaronson

There were more as I unrolled it, dozens in just a few inches of scroll and the thing was very long. I could tell that by how tightly it was rolled. I was about to make a joke when before my eyes the names vanished off of the scroll like mist, leaving it blank except for the word at the top. I wasn’t sure what I had just seen but I slid the scroll into my iPad case rather than saying anything about it.

I tried to refocus on our family Christmas Morning but I couldn’t get the scroll out of my head. I fiddled with my iPad for another few minutes before giving my mom a look, “Now that we’re done does anyone mind if I go up to my room and take a nap, we’re not going to Aunt Gina’s until 2, right?” My mom smiled at me, “Sure Jacob, thanks for waking up with us, do you want me to wake you for pancakes in a bit?” I nodded distractedly, “Sure sounds great.” As I left the den I heard Anna say; “How he gets up for his morning classes I have no idea.” I shouted back, “I don’t sign up for morning classes, “As I headed up the stairs.

In my room I closed the door and pulled out the scroll again. Unrolling it I found that it was still blank and it was longer then I thought. I was able to unroll it the entire length of my room and there was still more paper wrapped up tight. As I examined the roll I noticed something shoved in the center of the roll and with a paperclip from my desk I was able to extract it. It was an old fashioned quill pen made from a feather, only the feather was made of silvery metal. As it slid out the pen seemed to puff up and looked no worse for wear even though it had to have been crushed inside the roll.

I looked at the scroll and the pen and there was only one thought in my mind, it was insane but it made a crazy kind of sense especially on Christmas day. “He’s making a list, and checking it twice... gonna find out who’s Naughty and Nice...” My mind was reeling, did this mean there really was a Santa Claus, if so what did it mean that I had his Naughty list and he didn’t. I unrolled the list again and looked for some sort of instructions; unfortunately this was apparently not the same thing as ‘Death Note’ with instructions for use written in the front.

Still I sensed this was something very powerful, and that I could do more with it then decide who gets coal next year. Impulsively I picked up the pen I wrote my name at the top of the list, “Jacob Harrison” I could feel the pen resisting as I started to write, as if it didn’t want to do it. I wondered if that meant I wasn’t actually naughty. Still I found I could force it and when I finished writing my name I felt something rush through me and I felt… different. It’s a hard thing to describe, I didn’t feel like doing something evil like killing an animal or something; but I did feel freer, less worried about consequence and more interested in getting what I wanted. Putting the pen back to the paper I added a note under my name.

Again the pen seemed to fight against me, it wrote the first part of the sentence with little trouble; it apparently had no difficulty writing the truth. However, when I started to write, ‘and knows how to use it.’ It felt like the air around the pen had turned to stone, I couldn’t move it despite all of my efforts. Apparently things wouldn’t be that easy. I decide to try something else.

Once again it was a no go, the pen wouldn’t move. I considered what I had been intending to write and decided to try something else.

This time I found I could move the pen, although I felt the same kind of resistance that I had felt when I had tried to write my name. The pen fought against me but I got the words on the paper. As soon as I had pressed down the period I felt something tingle in the back of my brain. I knew where my parents kept their rainy day fund and I felt compelled to grab a twenty. I could use the cash to get some apps for my new iPad and I’m sure they’d never even notice.

I caught my new train of thought and looked down at the list again; a wicked smirk crossed my face. With effort I told myself that the money could wait, I had just thought of a much more interesting to test to see if I understood how the list worked.

Anna was still fiddling with her new camera in the den. She was really into photography her professor had liked her work so much he had said that he would help her put together a show if she wanted. For that she knew she needed a better camera and this one was it. It really was the cutting edge and she wanted to thank her parents for it but as long as Evan was in the room she had to keep up the ‘Santa’ pretense. Suddenly she felt a shiver run down her spine and her whole body shook slightly. ‘Someone walking over my grave,’ she thought to herself as she stood up. This earned a look from her parents but Anna just smiled, “I want to try this out, call me for pancakes too.” Her mother gave her a nod.

As she walked up to her room she realized something weird, she had meant to thank her parents but suddenly she didn’t really care too. She deserved this camera, she had wanted it and they had gotten it for her, just like it was supposed to be. She put the thought out of her mind. As she moved towards her room she felt herself shiver a few more times, ‘must be colder than I thought’ her mind rationalized even though she was in a pair of warm yet stylish winter pajamas.

Stepping into her room she locked the door behind her, she almost never did that at home but she didn’t think much about it. She looked around her room, for some reason she felt there was something worth taking a picture of in her room but didn’t see anything; it was only when she walked past her vanity mirror a naughty thought popped into her mind. There was something worth taking a picture of after all.

With a rush of growing excitement she fiddled with the camera settings with hands that were almost shaking. Once she had set it to take pictures every five seconds she quickly put it down on the table facing her bed and pressed the button down. Rushing to get herself into position she hopped up onto the bed and managed to give the camera a sexy look when she heard the first click. The sound sent a pulse of heat through her groin. She flushed a little, she had never felt so excited to have her picture taken but it also didn’t seem to surprise her that much, like she knew on some level this was going to happen. She slowly counted to five and changed her post and then ‘click’ and another wave of heat. She groaned appreciatively and part of her wanted to speed up but another part told her that the tease was half the fun.

‘click’ the top button of her PJs undone, showing a hint of cleavage. ‘click’ another button and a sexy look on her face. ‘click’ the pajama’s slipped off one shoulder, showing off her creamy white skin and pressing the fabric tight against her C cup breasts. ‘click’ ‘click’ ‘click’ ‘click’ ‘click’ she slowly stripped for the camera, moving more sexually then she ever had for her boyfriends. ‘click’ Her body pulsing with a sexual heat that forced her to focus more and more on her poses to keep them looking good. ‘click’ her top was off, breasts exposed; one finger making circles around her rock hard nipple while she playfully sucked on the other. ‘click’ sliding down her pants now, showing a glimpse of her soaking wet panties. ‘click’ a hand toying with herself through her almost transparent panties while her other continued to pinch and pull on her nipples. ‘click’ Her face contorted in pleasure as her will broke and she reached to pull her panties down. ‘click’ laying on her back, showing her soaking pussy to the camera, one hand teasing her clit while the other slipped two fingers inside herself. ‘click’ ‘click’ ‘click’ ‘click’ ‘click’ She masturbated with an intensity she had never known before but always managed to stop for a second, she couldn’t bare the idea of blurry shots. ‘click’ Sitting on the edge of her bed, legs spread wide smiling at the camera as she licked her juices off of her hand.

Anna panted and reached up and managed to turn off her camera she had never felt so much pleasure in her life, then again it only made sense, she was such an exhibitionist that was the reason she had asked for the camera after all. Now she would be able to start her own porn site. The idea of guys all over the world masturbating to her picture almost drove her to take another set. Still she had to do something first. She connected the camera to her computer and downloaded the pictures to the hard drive. Then she zipped them up and sent them across the house intranet to her brother’s email.

For a moment she was frozen in a mix of fear and confusion. Why had she sent them too Jake?!?! The idea of him seeing her like that, touching himself, getting off to HER… was so goddamned hot! Her hand snaked down to her pussy and she began to touch herself again, but even as she did so she reached out for her camera, these would make good POV shots.

I heard a ding of a file arriving in my email box. Before moving to my computer I looked back at what I had written on the Naughty list,

Anna Harrison

Anna’s picture were spectacular, a little voice at the back of my head told me that

I shouldn’t be lusting after my sister but she was so damned hot that I didn’t really care. My personal favorite picture was near the end of the set and it showed Anna arching in pleasure displaying her ass and cunt with fingers dancing around her pussy and one finger slipped into her ass. It was damned hot and far sexier the most of the generic porn poses I’m used to seeing on the internet.

Still even though a part of me wanted to start masturbating then and there I was in the middle of an experiment. Going back to the list I took up the pen and drew a line through the sentence, ‘Sends all of her sexy picture to her brother, Jake.’ The pen resisted a little but it was easier to take it off then it had been to put it on. Once the line was finished several things happened at once. First, the whole sentence vanished like mist off of the paper much as the previous names had earlier this morning. Second, the ink on the list writhed and in moments the space between the other two ‘naughty’ facts closed together. I had just enough time to acknowledge the neatness of that when the third thing happened, Anna cried out in a mix of panic and horror.

My parents were instantly calling up the steps to see what the matter was but she ignored them and burst into my room a wrapped only in a towel. She was practically panting, “Jake for the love of god don’t open your email.” I had a sense I should be nicer but instead I smirked at my nearly naked sister and said, “Nice pictures Sis.” Her face turned red and she started to stammer. “I... I didn’t mean to send those to you; they were supposed to go to my… boyfriend. Please just delete them and don’t tell anyone this happened, PLEASE!” I turned to my computer, I had already backed up a copy of the photos but she didn’t need to know that, instead I let her watch me delete the email but I couldn’t resist hitting her with another jibe, “No problem Anna; I was kind of shocked, I didn’t know you were seeing someone that seriously…hubba hubba”

I could feel her shrink in embarrassment behind me and it was hard not to laugh. At this point I could hear my parents coming up the stairs and I turned around to see Anna in a panic. “I’d get to the bathroom if I were you.” Not that I didn’t want to see her try to explain the whole ‘in nothing but a towel in her brother’s room’ thing but the more people in my room the more likely someone was going to notice the list, which I had left out, not expecting the dramatic response from Anna.

She gave me a strained smile and still beet red she slipped out of my door and down the hall just in time. “Are you OK Honey,” My father called, worry evident in his voice. “Y-yah I’m fine…”Anna responded. “I just saw a huge spider crawl out of the drain it just startled me, I’m fine now though.” I heard the rush of running water and my Father breathe a sigh of relief. I felt the urge to steal from my parents rising in me again now that the experiment was over but I quickly struck that note from my name. Surprisingly, I found almost no resistance from the pen when trying to do so. Once the almost compulsive urge faded I considered what I had learned about the list.

First it seemed that the truer a statement was the easier it was for me to put it on the list. Naughty people belonged on the list as did their Naughty deeds. That made sense. It also explained why it had been easier to cross out my note then it had been my sister’s. I hadn’t actually stolen from my parents but she ‘had’ sent me pictures. On the same note I couldn’t actually change reality. Just because I took away the statement about her sending me pictures didn’t un-send them, similarly I couldn’t write that I magically knew things or that I had done something in the past that I had never really done.

I was really interested in how the notes had affected Anna’s thoughts both before and after I took the one about me away. When I wrote the note about myself and stealing my mind rationalized the behavior, I’d love to know what she was thinking to justify her urges urge to take pornographic pictures of herself and wanting men to masturbate too them. Still I could put my curiosity aside for the moment.

I was feeling incredibly aroused; it was a heady mix of my sisters pictures, her embarrassment, and the amazing power that had fallen into my lap. I thought about pulling up her photos again to masturbate when I realized I never needed to masturbate again, not if I could control how naughty people were. I turned to the list and considered my options, I could fuck Anna, but I liked the idea of keeping her as a test subject at least for the moment. I was considering other women I could use to satisfy my lust when my mom called up the stairs, “Jake, Anna, Pancakes!”

Once again comments are encouraged send them to