The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: ‘Needle Dance’ and ‘Needle Chorus’ precede this story. If you wish to know more of Corelle D’Amber, then try ‘Friendly Takeover’.

Needle Blinding: Mrs. Jesby

EyeofSerpent

I didn’t expect Todd to understand. We had a great marriage and we were friends before we were ever married but I didn’t understand it myself. How could he hope to understand? If I understood my own thoughts, perhaps I could have explained it to him.

As it was, I kept my ongoing affair secret.

As I was so very hetero, the lesbian sex was harder to understand than the submissive posture I was acting out. Submission to a man was an interesting fantasy. My submission to a woman I hardly knew was surreal. It seemed that the entire last two weeks were impossible to understand on an intellectual level. I didn’t see that as a useless observation considering my profession. There is always a bit of rationale in the most emotionally tangled passion. Even if a small series of events leads to a ‘head over heels’ affair, looked at with objectivity, the rationale can be guessed. Maybe what scared me was my objectivity was working, yet nothing about my predicament was rational.

I’m a journalist. I work for a number of magazines doing human interest freelance and technical writing and editing. I’m unusual in my field because I can do both nuts and bolts and softer writing.

At the moment, all my thinking wasn’t distracting me from my arousal. I left the small shop and walked the block back down to the park. The limousine was waiting, of course, and I climbed back inside. I pulled the door closed and sat next to Evelyn.

Across from me, Corelle D’Amber was on the phone and I felt my loins flush as her eye flicked over my blouse. I had just gotten my nipples pierced with bright polished rings at the fetish shop. The numbness was wearing off. She was looking. I wanted her to look. I wanted to be the object of her attention. It was important that I be distracting.

Evelyn shook her blonde hair back over her shoulder and rapped on the driver’s partition. The car started slowly back into the street.

I wondered about Evelyn. She didn’t seem the least bit submissive to Corelle. She seemed immune to the terrible fascination of that knowing glance. That eye of forest colors that made me think of far northern forests that were cold all year and never felt the hand of man. Corelle was like that too. She could be cold.

The Salamander. Mentioning that name brought the coldness to Corelle. It was important that the name be distracting.

Evelyn leaned over and spoke softly, “Well, Heather? Are you OK?”

“Doesn’t hurt much,” and it was true, “I’m really shocked I did it. I thought I would chicken out at the last minute.”

Evelyn’s eyes reflected something that I didn’t read. She eased back into the seat, “Don’t be surprised at anything. That’s my motto.” She smiled, a gesture so small that if I hadn’t been sitting so close, it might have disappeared.

She watched Corelle on the phone—shifted and watched me again. Evelyn was always watching.

Had I done something wrong? Was it wrong to obey? What was Corelle’s strange power over me? Why didn’t I have dreams anymore? Why did I fear their return?

* * *

Corelle D’Amber ran her hand over my nipple. I shivered to the tug of the bright steel ring. I flushed. I wanted to be bitten and mauled by Corelle, yet she took her time with everything it seemed. I groaned when her green nails tweaked my erect nipple.

“Let me go down on you.” I whispered. I could smell my own arousal and I wanted to serve between her legs. I couldn’t stop thinking about myself as her fucktoy.

Corelle smiled, “I like playing with your breasts. So nicely shaped. Like small champagne glasses.”

Her fingers traced circles around the curves of my bare chest. I had taken off my blouse as she had asked after we returned to her apartment. After the lunchtime meeting for the piercing, I had spent most of four hours with Corelle. She had just continued working for over an hour after she led me to her place in mid-town. I sat on the couch naked from the waist up feeling more and more ridiculous as she ignored me. Somehow wearing half my clothes was more erotic and unnerving than being completely nude. I didn’t want to leave now but Todd would be home by six-thirty. I tried not to look at the clock. It was just five.

Finally, Corelle had put her work aside and joined me on the couch. For the last two hours she had whispered endearments and petted me. She initiated everything. I felt like a doll being played with.

Let her play with you. Be coy.

Corelle noticed me glancing at the clock display, “What will you tell Todd when he sees your nipple rings?”

Oh god. I came. Somehow she timed a hard pinch on my nipple to coincide with the orgasm. I blinked with the raw feeling of exposure and wondered how I had managed to ignore this question for most of the afternoon.

I felt the edges of her control over me. I fantasized the straps and taunt tethers wrapped around my brain. “I don’t know. I think I’ll tell him that I wanted to put some new heat in our lives with a surprise.” I had no idea why it was so hot to be trapped between two lives, but my pussy was soaking through my hose and skirt.

Her control will arouse you to extremes.

I shook my head and pushed the voice away.

Corelle nodded, “That’s good. I’m sure he’ll believe that. I appreciate your duplicity on my behalf. Though it might be interesting if you told him you were planning on opening a brothel. You find out a lot about people when you surprised them.”

I gasped and nodded and shifted my breast more firmly into her fingers. Corelle leaned over and started nibbling my ear. I actually thought about doing what she had suggested. What would Todd say? He’d laugh. He’d think it was a joke. I squirmed. Todd laughing at me. Corelle tugging my nipple rings.

I groaned. I wanted to lick her. I didn’t want to just sit here cold from the waist up and hot from the waist down. I wanted her to use me. I remembered an old conversation about most lesbians being ‘frustrated’ and ‘sad’. My words. It seemed like another life. I was so ready for her to make me want more heat.

“Have you ever had a lesbian fling, Heather?” she breathed close to me.

Her passion will make you burn. You will adore her. You must follow the plan.

The hair on the back of my neck was tingling. Confusion for a moment. Of course not. “No.” I knew I never had. Why did it feel like I was lying? Why did I suddenly fear for Corelle?

“Good. I like being first.” Her tongue passed lightly over my earlobe.

God. I gushed and unasked put my hand on her breast. I felt the stiffer bra under her blouse and squeezed gently. I pushed closer to her auburn hair and smelled the slight herbal scent there. I wanted to—

Her tongue passed over a spot on my ear and stars danced in my vision. I felt numbness. Some pain. My jaw ached and my pussy went cold. I saw white hair and amber eyes that must be worshipped. I felt needles pricking at my skin. Needles in my ass cheeks. My nipples. Needles danced behind my knees and under my tongue.

My bride spoke to me again in a voice of heaven. The spot Corelle had licked on my ear was tingling with cool numbness. It is time. Remember who truly owns your soul.

Corelle’s voice was further away, “There’s a slender metal post here in the outer curve of your ear. Did you get an extra piercing or did you have this before?”

“Before.” I lied without a thought. No. I should tell her. Corelle should know about the golden voice that only I could hear.

Be silent about us. Remember the plan. When you remember your lovely ear belongs to me and not her you will restart the plan at that point.

I nodded. Of course. This was all part of the plan. How could I have forgotten? Corelle was the puppet here. My lovely bride was the author of our destiny. I moved down to my knees and pushed Corelle’s silk skirt back up her pale thighs. I smelled her sweetness and moved my face to the matted tangle of her heavy red bush.

My tongue was silenced in her sex. I felt her arch above me.

I performed. She directed. I served. She was my liege. I was the traitor.

Her ability to cum and give pleasure was awesome. I finally went into shaking spasms that Todd and I had never reached. I was covered with sweat and the clock displayed half past seven when she slipped from my arms and legs and stretched.

I felt so hurt that it was over. I was evil. She walked into the kitchen. While she was gone I found the hypodermic hidden in my purse as a pen and opened it. Everything had been waiting these last three weeks for the rest of the plan.

Be careful of her speed. Strike at her back.

I put all of my will into remembering how warm Corelle could be. The smiles, which were subtle and persuasive and made my loins ache. I grabbed images of Evelyn, Corelle and I having lunch and sharing secrets of my love for Todd. I didn’t want to hurt anyone.

You will do this for me.

Some part of me failed. I would do this for my bride. Everything was as it should be now.

Corelle returned with two glasses of orange juice. She looked so desirable. Blouse rumpled. Skirt off and wet matt of red in the fork of her legs. My face was covered with her beautiful cum. The hand under my chin was sweet with the smell of her and my other hand hidden behind me with the hypo was an agent of my beautiful bride.

I heard the beginnings of a celestial hymn. Shivers ran down my traitorous arm and my fingers tingled with despair.

She smiled and the one eye sparked, “What are you thinking?”

My lips were numb. “I’m thinking that if you would only bend over, I’d gladly kiss your ass, m’lady.” I didn’t question my strange choice of words. If one betrays their liege, it should be done with respect for form. There was an echoing laugh in my bride’s distant glorious voice.

Corelle chuckled and set down the juice. “I don’t require such dramatics, but thank you for giving me the laugh.”

I sat up carefully, “Oh, but I want to. I really feel something powerful about it. Right this moment I can think of nothing else.” I put both hands behind me as I stood up.

Her single eye twinkled at me, “Really?”

“Really.” My voice was low. I felt the blood pounding in my pussy.

“Well, I’ll let you do more than kiss it but I must do my toilette first.” She turned away slightly.

Then my hand was there. The plunger was going in. Her creamy pale ass cheek was pressed in a deep dimple around the hypo. She hissed and her hand blurred backwards and fixed on my upper arm. Her grip was like an inhuman driven thing. I was startled by how strong she was.

Her eye widened. She tried to turn. I could see her flesh shiver as she tried. Then I felt the strength slowly run out of her fingers. She just stood. Shivering. Then she just stopped.

My heart was pounding away. I peeled her grip off of my arm. There were already red marks there. I shivered in reaction. Then I got down on my knees and kissed her ass gently.

Tears leaked down my face.

I heard the distinct echo of honeyed laughter. In a dream, white hair spilled past a nude pussy and I saw my own fingers running over the warm slick slit. I wanted to taste it again. I had to. I had to forget about Corelle D’Amber.

Then you will call me.

I got to my feet and walked numbly over to the phone. I picked it up and dialed a number I didn’t know I knew. It rang once, “Hello.” A cultured English accent that I didn’t care about had answered.

That wasn’t the voice I needed to hear. “This is Mrs. Jesby, would you please put my bride on the line?” I licked my lips and glanced at Corelle standing exactly as she had been, slightly turned towards the hallway and her hand back and extended. I realized with a guilty start that the hypo was still sticking out of her shapely ass.

“Hello, Mrs. Jesby. Do you have something to tell me?” My eyes swam at the beautiful honeyed tones of that angelic voice. I pictured the white hair so long and smelling of strawberries. I hated myself for the love in me.

Todd. Corelle. They were wonderful.

My lovely bride, she was the universe. I was married to my lovely bride. I was faithful to my bride. Everything else should be forgotten.

I licked my dry lips, “Yes. It is done as you asked.” I heard a strange trilling purr on the other end. I had never heard anything like it and couldn’t imagine what made the noise.

“Where are you?”

“The city apartment. We are alone. Entrance key is 8-5-3-2-1.” I felt so cold.

“We will be there in thirty minutes, Mrs. Jesby. You have pleased me. Is D’Amber restrained?”

“No. She’s paralyzed from the shot.” I glanced over again.

“That’s not good enough, Mrs. Jesby. You love bondage. You love the thrill of restraining a woman’s flesh tightly.”

I thought about the unblinking amber eyes as the warmth spread through my thighs. “Yes. Yes, I do.” Strong images blinked by in my mind’s eye. I felt the needle bit in my ear by its chilling numbness.

“Tie D’Amber up with stockings and masturbate on her face until you orgasm. I will have my people there in thirty minutes or less. You may also cum now.” The phone was hung up.

My heat burned through me. I put the heel of my hand on my sex and pushed. Roaring filled my ears and I rocked on my hand as I put down the phone.

A strangely hot and cold orgasm went through me. I turned then and went down the little hallway to the bedroom. Flipping on the light, I looked about the clean lines of the Norwegian furniture. I opened drawers until I found the neat rows of stockings balled up in white plastic trays. I grabbed six pairs. Then lingered there and looked into the mirror. I put down the stockings and reached for the bright silver rings in my nipples. My unpainted fingernails pinched them.

Tugged them and then took hold and pulled hard. I fantasized piercing Corelle’s nipples and tying the stockings through the rings to better ‘restrain’ her. I came with sweeping passion and cried out softly. Then I took up the stockings again and went out to the living room.

She stood there stiffly like a living mannequin. Auburn hair slightly mussed. Gray silk eye patch and green eye looking dull and flat in the uneven light. Her gray silk blouse was slightly blotched with love juices from one of us. Her lipstick was smeared.

I knew I still loved her. I tried to hate her and failed. I walked over and reached down to pull the hypo out of her ass. I noted with surprise that the muscle in her cheek was still dimpled from the push of the hypo. Whatever drug was used, it rendered Corelle’s muscles into a plastic state with frightening speed. It was only then that I checked to see if she was breathing. Yes. Her ribs moved sluggishly. She was much paler than before. Nearly white.

I fantasized posing her in front of the windows so that other apartment buildings on the block might see her. My pussy ached.

I pushed at her shoulder and watched her topple to the floor in the same pose. She thudded and rolled over on her back from the impact. I felt terrific heat when I saw her legs still slightly spread and her feet poised as if she was still standing.

She was restrained. I loved restraining women’s flesh. Bondage. I couldn’t begin to define how much I loved bondage. I was going to sit on her frozen face and masturbate.

I unballed the stockings and began to rearrange her arms. They were terribly stiff, as if her frozen muscles were stronger than my active ones. It took fifteen minutes just to get her tied up in the position I had imagined.

Her legs were bent back and spread to the outside of her shoulders and her calves were lashed with black hose to her upper arms. Her arms were crossed over her stomach and her wrists were tied to her thighs with lengths of coppery hose. Her ankles were lashed with a length of white hose that passed over her head and gave her a bowlegged look.

For no particular reason other than the slutty look, I wound red hose around the base of her breasts tightly and knotted it so that her breasts were bulging upward with the nipples standing at attention. The whole effect was strange and new, yet it made me all the hotter. I had never done anything like this, but my bride knew I loved it.

I was pleased.

The men arrived and entered with the door code I had given my bride. When they came in, I was sitting on Corelle’s frozen face and sliding my hot pussy back and forth across her nose and mouth. I hoped she would start to wake and lick me, but it didn’t happen.

Even more strangely, the well-dressed men waited patiently while I competed my pleasure. Masturbating in front of them was unnerving but I couldn’t stop. I rocked and gasped. I slid back and forth and twisted my hot cunt on the frozen features between my legs. I tried to stop several times. I felt so exposed and strange. I couldn’t stop.

She had told me to masturbate. The audience made it harder.

The four men quietly watched. Black suits. Black gloves. Crisp white shirts. Dark eyes. They neither smiled nor frowned.

I was a face dancer before their unsmiling dark eyes. Finally I crested desperately. Clutching my legs around the still hidden face below my crotch I came once and collapsed. Shaking and sobbing with reaction to the silent watching men, I slid to the carpeted floor.

I was still crying slightly when they helped me dress again. They didn’t untie Corelle. I watched them slide my victim into a very large duffle bag of ballistic cloth and fasten the end. Her single eye was still open. The picture of the bound and contorted woman being handled by those silent men made me warm again.

Wet, tired, aching again with arousal and not understanding how I had been made over into such a whore, I followed them as we made our quiet exit from the apartment.

Words came back to me from something my bride had said weeks before. “Rejoice, Mrs. Jesby, you have been selected to blind the Serpent.” Our group entered the freight elevator and I began to weep again. Why? I can not remember.

END