The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Categories — mc fd mf md sf

Nest 2.0

Part Two

Synopsis

Richard uses his abilities to seduce Kimberly and makes a new friend

RICHARD

An idea had occurred to me that was blindingly obvious, vis a vis Kimberly and my desire for her. I now had enhanced abilities where mind control was concerned. I learned where else to touch a person to control them. Fay hadn’t taught me these points, I just seem to know them. I tried to keep their enhancement to myself and decided to be careful. Firstly, how much control could I establish over Fay?

During the week long rest period, one evening, I chanced my hand. We had just finished tea. I smiled at her, pulled her gently to me, we kissed and I placed my fingers carefully on the control points on her neck, “Sleep Fay. Only wake up when I tell you.”

Her eyes closed and she dropped back onto the sofa. Just sat there, looking at her, could I really do this? Touched her arm after about ten minutes, “Wake up you. I’m that boring?”

Her eyes opened, “Sorry, just dozing, not fast asleep.”

“No, of course not.”

She looked at me for a moment, a slight frown creasing her forehead. I said, “You want more, girlfriend?”

Her crease faded and she crooked a finger at me, “Get your arse over here then.”

Folded my arms, shook my head.

Fay sighed, “Richie, emerald green. You can’t help yourself, you want to fuck me stupid.”

I went to her, but for the first time, I felt as though I could help myself. She was beautiful and desirable. I still felt a tug to her, breaking her spell would never be entirely possible. But controlling it more, that might be possible.

FAY

Richie was developing as the weeks passed. His body was tightening up, his muscles getting wiry. Somehow, his face had slightly changed,too, nothing obvious but the structure was different. I just shrugged it off, he had been spending more time, of late, practising his fighting techniques and even adding several moves that I hadn’t taught him. The sheer effort had shed all remaining fat from his body and face.

We made love, frequently, as usual. Even there though, there was a difference. His endurance had increased, it was hard, sometimes even for me to keep up with him. He also had learned, again, not from me, ways of touching that excited me more than before. Drove me wild sometimes, I would claw at his buttocks, frantically pulling him into me, fast and deep until that magical moment when everything exploded and I felt as though I were floating in mid-air.

RICHARD

One spring evening, I smiled over at Fay. She looked up from those compelling eyes and said, “I know that look, don’t I?”

“Yep, you do, I promise no resistance tonight.”

I stood, went to her and we kissed, deepened the kiss. My hand was already around the back of her neck. My fingers found the control points there, I pressed. Fay stopped, broke off the kiss. I murmured, “You’re going to sleep when I say so. When you wake again, you’ll only remember that we’ve just had two hours of incredible sex. Go to sleep, now.” She slumped in my arms. I laid her on the sofa, made her comfortable and left the apartment.

KIMBERLY

I glanced at my watch when someone tapped on the door. Strange, I wasn’t expecting anybody, oh well. I opened the door and smiled at Richard, “Hi, how are you?”

Invited him in, wondering why he was here. Although I had a feeling, more a hope really, that I knew. I offered him a drink, which he accepted with a thank you and a smile. We sat for a moment, then he said, “Kimberly, I find you extraordinarily attractive. I’m in love with Fay, but I sometimes think of you, when I’m making love to her.”

I was, frankly, stunned by his admission, “You do?”

He nodded, Richard placed a gentle hand on the side of my neck “Yes, I do.”

He continued, “You have entrancing eyes, you could easily mesmerise a man with them.”

Nobody had ever said that to me, before. Just his touch was making my breathing quicken, I felt a warm tingling in my body. His other hand moved to my breast and cupped it gently outside the shirt, “I imagine your body, especially your breasts are magnificent. Could you let me see them, please?” I was about to object, felt his fingers move on my neck and press, then it seemed only fair, quite reasonable.

I unbuttoned my blouse slowly, the blood was pounding in my head. I felt my eyes becoming heavier. It was harder to think. I undid the last button my shirt fell open. I wore no bra. I gasped as his fingers ran across my breasts, leaving a shock of pleasure in their wake. My nipples hardened under his fingers.

RICHARD

I took my fingers from her neck, she seemed to wake up slightly but was still very aroused. She drew me to her and kissed my mouth, deepening the kiss as I removed her shirt. Kimberly pulled away when I slipped a hand to her skirt. I quickly found another control point on her back, pushed and she relaxed, allowing me to undo her skirt and tug it down. Then I hesitantly removed my hand again.

KIMBERLY

I was now completely exposed, vulnerable but very relaxed about it. His hand moved from my back but that didn’t really matter. Somehow, he had managed to persuade me to undress with his help. I slid a hand to his jean’s front. A bulge was pushing against the denim and I said, “You need to let the honey monster loose. I’ll help.”

I eventually pulled out his incredible manhood. It was fully erect and at least six inches long. Held it in my hand and murmured, “Good Lord, Richard, it’s beautiful.”

He said, “I’m glad you like my manhood. Would you like it inside you?” I just nodded, He smiled at me, “Then, undress me and we’ll fuck.”

That was perfectly understandable. I undressed him slowly to enjoy his body more.

Richard replaced his fingers on my neck and I asked, “Why do you do that, with your fingers, I mean?”

He hesitated then smiled, “It’s a skill I’ve learned. It’s kind of like hypnosis. I find certain pressure points on your body, press them and you’re helpless and unable to disobey me. After I’ve finished, I’ll order you to forget and you will. I totally control you.”

Now my breath was coming in short gasps. That was so sexy. I said, “Don’t have to do that. I just want to fuck you hard. You don’t need mind control.” I pulled him to me.

RICHARD

I slid into her moistness easily and we rutted for twenty minutes before she came with a scream, then kept going until she came for the second time. I held back from coming. But was close. Kim smiled at me, “Are you nearly there, now Richard?” She pushed herself up until she took me to my balls, her hips began to move quicker until I came with a shudder, pumping semen into her for a lifetime. She had the Scorpion stamina even if she had no memories of her heritage. I felt myself hardening again, Kim happily carried on moving and came for the third time as I climaxed again.

KIM

I just lay there for a while, Richard at the side of me. What I’d just done with my landlord and what he told me about his control techniques were unbelievably exciting. I wanted him again even though I was almost exhausted. Thirty or more minutes fucking does that to a person. He raised himself on one elbow and idly stroked my nipple, “Was that enough for now or do you want more?”

My nipple swelled under his fingers and I pulled him down, “Have a guess.”

RICHARD

My God, the woman was insatiable. It was another half hour before we finally finished fucking. I lay on my back, sweat pouring freely as I struggled to breathe. I had come once to her three times. She was smiling, I placed my fingers on her neck and said, “You’re going to forget everything that’s happened here. Now go to sleep and wake up tomorrow morning.” Her eyes closed and I carried her to bed. Slipped her into a flimsy nightdress and laid her on the bed. My cock started to stiffen at the sight of her lying there. I quickly pulled the bed sheet over her. I reached the bedroom door before I turned and went back over to her. I woke her up and she smiled, “Hello Richard.”

Back in the apartment, Fay was on the sofa, still asleep. I placed my hand on her forehead, murmured, “Wake up in half an hour. You went to sleep after we had sex.”

I sat in the armchair and closed my eyes. Started the process of self hypnosis, instructing myself to forget everything that happened. I would wake up when Fay told me.

FAY

My eyes opened slowly, damn, must have dropped off after two hours of incredible sex. Richie was in the chair, head back, fast asleep. I swung my feet off the sofa, stretched out a foot and kicked him. He opened his eyes reluctantly, look at me and growled, “What do you want, ratbag?

“Have you seen the time, twatface?”

“No, why. Is it nice?”

“It’s half past fucking nine. I’m famished, I want food. Tandoori chicken, with chappatis and pilau rice. Get your arse down to Taj Mahaal and I’ll warm up a couple of plates and select a wine.”

Richie grinned at me, “Don’t strain yourself.” then came over and gave me a long, long kiss before disappearing out the apartment.

RICHARD

I was a bit puzzled. The last two hours had been fantastic but some details were confusing, well vague is a better term for it. Almost as though the memories of our record breaking hours of sex were beginning to blur into each other. I thought back to the previous day and smiled. I turned into the High Street, three youngsters about 18 or so, wearing hoodies were standing outside the takeaway. Two lads and a lass, that was possibly bad news. The young men would want to impress the young woman. They turned to look in my direction and I smiled. Six months ago, they would probably have beaten the shit out of me. But that was then, this was now.

“Oi, granddad,” one of them stepped forward, “Gotta ciggy?” I shook my head, “Nope.”

He placed a hand on my chest, “I said, I want a fucking smoke, wanker.”

I looked at the hand, looked at him and said quietly, “Don’t touch me. I get upset.”

The boy hesitated. It seems that he finally realised it was a bad move. The other lad had moved out to the left of me. I sighed, “Let’s not be silly, hmm?” I sensed him reach into his pocket and I said, holding a finger up, “You’re trying to be silly, don’t.” He pulled out a knife, I tightened my grip on the hand on my chest, lashed out with a foot kicking the knife from the second lad’s hand, he dropped it and stood, uncertain what to do. I pulled the first attacker to one side and swept his leg away, ducked low as the other boys fist swung past my head. Straightened, blocked a second attempt and punched him to the ground. They decided to cut their losses and ran. The girl was standing, gaping at me. She was actually quite good looking. Petite, with blue eyes, short dark hair. I went over to her, she backed away. I said, “Hush, honey. You had nothing to do with it. I know that. What’s your name?” He said, “Sophie.”

Sophie

I was confused, this geezer had just kicked the crap out of Danny and Bill. Now he was being nice as pie with me. He ran a finger up my face, stopped just under my ear. I felt him press and realised that he was okay, really. He was quite nice.

RICHARD

I moved the finger to another point further to the back of her neck and said quietly, “I’d like to see you again, Sophie. Tell me your mobile number, please.”

Sophie

His fingers moved again, it was quite sexy. I felt comfortable telling him my mobile number. He moved even closer and I knew he was going to kiss me. I stretched up to him, closed my eyes and met his mouth. The kiss didn’t last long but it was enjoyable.

Richard

I said, “For the moment, you’ll be wanting to go home and getting some rest. Then, you’ll forget this happened until you hear my voice again. My name’s Richard, by the way. Off you go.”

Sophie turned, walked down the street and out of sight. I had surprised myself then. I was totally in love with Fay, but had recently seduced Kimberly just had a flash of lust for this Sophie girl. What the hell was wrong with me? A treacherous thought crept in,—or what was right with me? Perhaps the Scorpion half of me, as it was uncovered, was also bringing to the surface other needs and abilities to fulfil those needs. Fay, Kimberly, now this Sophie girl. Who else would I want to seduce? I felt increasingly sure I could keep this from Fay, even under hypnosis. My changes were accelerating.

End of part 3