The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Neurotherapy

Categories: mc, ff, mf, fd, md, ft

Synopsis:

Modern psychology has come a long way in the 21st Century. A beautiful, spoiled heiress finds her money can’t buy her all she thinks she deserves, but then again, true happiness is a state of mind.

* * *

“The doctor will see you now,” the receptionist said blandly.

Madelyn Burke stood with her hands clasping her Chanel purse before her and passed through the pneumatic doors, which swung open before her. She wore her dark brown hair in a tight bun and hid her pale blue eyes behind small black-framed, yet stylish glasses. Her designer clothes were the kind women twice her age would typically wear, conservative yet belying her obvious wealth. Her slender figure was disguised well by her blue business jacket and long knit skirt. She wore little if any makeup on her pale face. Her face itself was understatedly pretty; she had a narrow nose and high cheekbones and the bearing of aristocracy, which had been primed into her by the finest prep schools and an Ivy League education.

She entered the office and was greeted by the youthful appearing man casually dressed.

“Welcome Ms Burke” he said with a smile “please be seated”

She did not smile, but regarded him rather coldly as she sat in a modern silver leather chair.

“When will I see Dr. Keyne?” she intoned in a voice that seemed unaccustomed to waiting for anything " He comes with the highest credentials and I only see the best.

“ I am Dr. Keyne,” he said with a friendly smile.

She arched her eyebrows " You are Dr. Keyne? Winner of the Rumelstein prize, and Barksdale Fellowship?”

“That would be me” he said almost sheepishly " My research in Cognitive Neuropsychology began at a very young age but, I have devoted the last fifteen year to the creation and application of advanced neuropsycological methods here at the NIMH.”

“Then it is true your methods can cure mental disorders without the use of drugs or years of therapy?” She said somewhat hopefully. " I want you to know my need is most urgent.”

“ Our methods have come a long way in the last 50 years. Since the early decades of the 21st century we have made immense strides in the areas understanding the cortical mechanisms mediating perception and memory. Our understanding of the functional areas that comprise visual association in humans has reached an extremely refined level. By exploring their interconnections and the use of neuroanatomical tracing techniques in combination with physiological recording of neural activity we can influence mental health in ways heretofore undreamed of.”

Madelyn Burke looked at him impatiently. “All I care about is ending my pain,” she said abruptly.

“I usually spend a fairly long time getting to know my patients and subject cases, but I guess we can dispense with the pleasantries and get down to business if you wish. Much of my work is still in the research phases, but I have been very successful at treating certain syndromatic disorders. While my work has been primarily explorative, I have taken on some special clinically noteworthy cases. I have familiarized myself with your profile at the request of...

“Dr. Lieberman!” she said with disgust “I spent three long years in therapy with him after my parents were killed and he never did anything but, talk and prescribe pills which, helped neither my mood or my pain I can tell you right now. The psychology world is better off with him in retirement, believe me”

‘Lieberman was one of the most revered and respected analysts on the East coast’ Keyne thought ’ He was in the twilight of his career no doubt but he deserved more respect then this ‘snob’ was offering... “And how is your condition now?” he inquired

“I have numerous ailments; migraine’s, insomnia, chronic fatigue, to depression” she said with a sour expression “Lieberman told me it was all psychosomatic, but I know my crippling neck and back pain is real.”

“I am sure it is” Keyne intoned patiently “and you believe I can help you?”

“I have heard you are the best and brightest, and I will pay whatever it takes to be well” Madelyn responded in a tone that implied she was accustomed to getting her own way.

“I am sure you can pay any amount, You are the heiress then to the entire Burke Oil fortune aren’t you?” Keyne replied.

“Poor little rich girl? Is that what you are thinking?” She replied coolly " I have more money than I know what to do with but, no life to enjoy it in. Isn’t that ironic?”

" I am interested in helping you as I have helped others Ms. Burke” Keyne replied calmly " shall we begin with some initial tests?”

She closed her eyes as if already in pain “Of course Doctor, I really do want to get better.”

“Then come and sit over here” he said indicating a comfortable thickly padded leather chair to sit on.

“What will we be doing?” She said

“You will be going to sleep” he smiled assuredly

“And you will be probing my brain?” she inquired with apprehension

“Is that what Lieberman told you?”

“No, I have done some research on your methods before I decided to come, but most of the concepts were too arcane to mean much to me.”

“I will not be probing your brain Ms Burke, so much as monitoring the activity of the brain electrical impulses and how they correspond to your mental condition. As I map out anomalies I can apply patterns from healthy brain activity to correct the modes which give rise to your symptoms. Later, through application of electrical fields we can induce chemical and hormonal reactions to restore the balance and health of your brain and central nervous system. We have documented success with a number of symptoms and disorders of your nature.”

“Like my migraines? You can stop them forever?” She seemed to be having one right now from her demeanor.

“Perhaps, let’s start with that symptom today.”

“This is a pulse sequencer,” he said. “It will measure your neural activity, later it can even help regulate it.” He placed a black plastic coated ring on her head over her immaculate brown hair bun and adjusted a small wire antenna. The apparatus had twenty golden nodes lining the inner perimeter of the ring, which sat just above her brow. He strapped a velcro band about her arm, which inflated with a buzz to monitor her blood pressure and heart rate.

“What? This is all you use?” She said skeptically “no CAT Scan table? No giant medical apparatus?”

“Have you had a CAT Scan? Ms Burke?”

“CAT Scans, MRI’s, EECFGMI, you name it I have had it...”

“This apparatus is different. It induces a deeply relaxed alphawave state in you mind while scanning and mapping the signature for your entire brain activity, later we compare your maps for eccentric behavior induced by traumatic events or experiences. It has quite a broad diagnostic range while also having the ability to induce some curative states as well.”

“So it finds where my brain is sick and then helps makes it healthy?”

“That is the idea perfectly, Ms Burke.”

“I don’t feel anything right now.”

“Please relax and let me activate the routine” he said, sitting at a keyboard and illuminating a flat panel screen on his desk. “I have access here to the institute’s mainframe and a supercomputer of my own for analysis.” He said moving rapidly to seat himself behind his desk console.

“I am inducing alpha state now...” The lights in the room automatically dimmed.

Madelyn Burke felt a head-rush and herself melting into the chair as a wave of relaxation washed over her. She felt as if she had fallen asleep yet her eyes remained open as Keyne typed commands initiating the scanning routines.

“This may help,” he said after a short while, she felt the tension in her neck disappear. The thrumming pain of the migraine, which had set on this morning, vanished and was replaced by an almost euphoric feeling of well being.

“Ohhhh” she smiled

“ That is a polymorphic effect” he said " I am stimulating your endorphin production to relieve your pain while I map the regions of your cerebral cortex. This will take some time.”

“Take all the time you need” she cooed dreamily “I feel wonderful, probably for the first time in months”

She sat unblinking with the only sound being the scribbling of notes and the clicking of keys and on a keyboard.

Keyne sat back in his chair and looked at the young heiress, sitting zoned-out before him. She was no doubt an uptight bitch, but she was quite nice-looking in spite of her abrasive personality. Her slack jaw left her mouth slightly open revealing her perfect white teeth, no doubt the result of large investments with some orthodontist somewhere in the world of the rich and famous.

The cortical mapping would take almost another hour so; he carefully laid out the subroutines, which automatically performed comparative states between the subject and control cases. He began closing some files he had previously opened to review prior to the Burke appointment. He scribbled some notes on another test case, which he had been working on earlier. It concerned another female, with deep-seated disorders, which needed intensive corrective neural treatments.

He reviewed and collated his notes while the computers reconciled her brain profile. For about half an hour Keyne let his attention wander to the other woman’s case when he looked up to see Madelyn’s face scowling as if in pain.

He punched enter on his keyboard to end the program and exit her alpha state. His flat panel display lit up with a list of warnings and alarms. The computer systems communication protocol seemed to have ‘hung’ and after entering several commands to omit and abort the program his interface stopped responding to the keyboard commands.

“Oh no!” he exclaimed, “This can’t be happening...” Madelyn Burke sat unblinking in her ‘alpha daze’ while he tried to reestablish control of the situation. He knew it would be extremely traumatic to remove the PS ring without gradually bringing her through the necessary stages, her heart rate and blood pressure were becoming dangerously high.

He took a chance. He disconnected his computer from the database it was sampling huge files from and regained control of his local interface. He frantically shut down the scan protocol and activated alternative programming, which began to retrace the neural patterning for Madelyn. But, to his growing concern, many of the traces had changed. He spent the next three hours restoring the traces to their past levels. Fearful of the damage the uncontrolled interaction may have caused, he finally began to calm down as he successfully brought them back into nominal level. He spent the next five hours repairing and retesting her cortical activity; everything seemed to have returned to their prior resonant levels.

“We are done now Ms Burke,” He tone was weak and dry-mouthed. It was now after 6PM “how do you feel? he said removing the scanning apparatus from her head.

“I feel wonderful Dr. Keyne!” She said as if awakening from a relaxing slumber “You are a genius! Is it true my migraines will be gone forever?

He smiled and sat down behind his desk hiding his exhaustion. “The success rate for this procedure for chronic pain has been 98.5% but, I would like to schedule another session to ensure there are no other side effects.”

She bounced to her feet smiling in a strangely satisfied way. Key felt tired and worried. “When should I arrange to come back then?”

Keyne felt a vague paranoia he chalked up to guilt over what he had put this young woman through due to his carelessness. He looked down his calendar; he clamped down his fear, not wanting to show his desperation ‘Tomorrow? No too soon...’ he though pensively.

“Please come back next Wednesday. My receptionist will pencil you in.,” he said calmly smiling

“ Fine” she said “thank-you so much!” she took her purse and left to make the appointment.

“ And Ms Burke...” he said as she arose “Please do not hesitate to call if you have any more pain or other symptoms.”

“Of course” she said, turning to leave.

* * *

One week later

“Ms Burke to see you Dr. Keyne.”

“Thanks, Sally send her in please” This was the moment he had been looking forward to and dreading.

He was relieved to see Madelyn Burke in good spirits as she came through the door.

“Hello doctor” she said with a slight smile on her lips extending her hand.

He could immediately perceive changes in her appearance today, but since he did not know her very well he put them aside for the moment. She wore a black designer business suit with a high collared white silk blouse. She walked into the room and adjusted her glasses with newly done glossy fingernails. They were twice as long as before yet tastefully done with bright red enamel. Again he marked it off to not knowing her- perhaps she was finally feeling better and was just more relaxed. Her hair was the biggest change; it was bleached a golden monotone honey-blonde. She wore it in the same style as before however, up and silky-tight against her head, with not a single hair out of place. Behind her horn-rimmed glasses he could see that she was now wearing eyeliner and mascara or false-eyelashes. She seated herself with the same bearing as before, in the awkward fashion he had come to know previously.

“ I like your new look " he said, " How are you feeling?”

Madelyn appeared confused by the comment.

“I feel better then before” she replied “I have had no headache pain but...”

Keyne watched her matte-red painted lips; she seemed unaware of the changes in her physical appearance. “Have you some concerns?” he said pensively

“Since my last treatment I have had no migraines or pain, in fact I have felt wonderful but...” she seemed to struggle to put her finger on the issue.

“Yes?”

“I have had some episodes where I felt- I don’t know... funny?”

“How so?” he said hiding his true concerns

She seemed to struggle to find an adequate description. “I don’t know- lapses? Blackouts where time passed that I can account for. I had lapses on Thursday and Friday of more then 4 hours. I guess I slept for two days straight once because I went to sleep late Sunday and woke up missing the following Monday and Tuesday. Is that normal following a neuro-treatment?” She said.

“It is not abnormal” he lied to reassure her “Often the brain requires extended period to regenerate itself and reconcile the chaos of daily inputs. It is in fact why we dream.”

This explanation seemed to relieve her anxiety somewhat, she smiled again and sat back into her chair relaxing and crossing her slender silver hosed legs.

“The treatment involves stimulation of multiple neural sites, often this can make a subject drowsy in itself”

“I can’t tell how better I feel hearing that, " She said " I also had some rather disturbing dreams while I was out...”

“Like what?” Keyne asked opening his notebook and scribbling a few lines.

“Oh I can’t tell you!” she almost whispered " You know, sexual kind of dreams.”

“ I am your therapist Ms Burke” he replied assuringly " I need to know these things if I am to help you.”

“Of course” she said " Well, I can best describe them as perverse dreams. Dreams where I-or someone who looks like me would be doing all kinds of nasty things...”

“Like sex?” Keyne inoffensively probed.

“ Oh yeah, sex, but not normal fantasy sex...” she whispered as if ashamed " Men, woman, S&M, fetish and bondage stuff like I’ve never seen before in my life.”

Keyne tried to hide his apprehension as he reviewed the file for Mona St. Clair, a nymphomaniac whom he had been treating prior to Madelyn Burke. He had an extensive chromatic profile for her treatment with neurostimulation for sex addiction. She had been a stripper and porn-actress prior to seeking his help. He had managed to isolate her neurosis to her abusive childhood and a brain disorder due to an extreme hormonal imbalance. He had successfully returned her to a life free from addiction and excess.

“ Have you had a normal sex life?” he asked her snapping back from a pensive silence.

“ Wh-what do you mean?” She replied uneasily

“ I mean have you had healthy sexual relations throughout your adolescence and adulthood?” He replied

“ Dr. Keyne, I am not married. I have not had sex with anyone, yet...” she replied " I don’t know what kind of person you think I am...”

“ Well, kissing then- hand holding. You are an attractive woman surely you have had suitors through your life...”

“ Sir, I attended parochial school and an all girls college.” She replied almost haughtily “My dating was and continues to be platonic until I meet someone who...”

“ You plan to marry?” he finished her sentence.

“Yes, but you must understand, when you are heir to a great fortune it complicates trust issues.” She replied softly.

“ I see.” Replied Keyne. " Then, shall we try another round? I expect the lapses will stop after you catch up on lost sleep and a certain amount of equilibrium calibration. I will make the session short so there is minimal residual effects if possible.”

“ Yes, I would like that.”

He felt relieved as he placed the Pulse Sequencer on her head and adjusted the antenna, he would get to the bottom of this mess and fix his mistake, he just needed time inside the young woman’s head. He looked at her face more closely and could see that she was wearing make-up now. Her complexion was a flawless white, her lips where now a soft rosebud red. He could smell the scent of a strong, haunting perfume now that she had not worn the last session.

“There” he said when he had finished “inducing alpha state.”

“Ah-ohhh” she replied as the computers and cortical stimulators went to work.

‘Damn!’ thought Keyne as he went to work, what had triggered this current reaction state? Was it the glitch of overprogramming? Or the inducement itself which manifested itself in this dramatic ‘make-over’ which she seemed unaware of?

The blackouts worried him the most.

As his computers mapped the enormous datascape of the woman’s mind, he ran every comparative test he could think of to isolate any changes in he neural pathways from the original state she had come to him in.

Nothing.

Again and again he ran comparisons and experiments to separate some factor which could explain her behavior and symptom’s but again he answer was inconclusive. He began to feel relieved, was it impossible that she did just get a makeover because she felt better and wanted to look good? Or was the need for sleep so inexplicable given her state of exhaustion due to chronic pain? He looked at her sitting there across his desk, blank expression on her peaceful pretty face. He reached across to remove her glasses.

‘My, but she is a looker’ he thought to himself, as he wiped a string of shiny drool from her wet lower lip. Apparently her mother had been an actress and model before marrying into one of the wealthiest East Coast Oil families in America, she definitely had inherited a face and body made for Hollywood. He placed her glasses on her nose and entered the command to bring her out of the alpha state. He caught her smiling out of the corner of his eye and as he looked up from the glowing display she winked one eye at him. This caught him off-guard and again he felt uneasy.

“Ms Burke, how do you feel now?” he said looking at her inquisitively.

“Oh, I feel very well thank-you” she said smiling at him. She stared directly into his brown eyes with her pale blues.

“I found nothing out the ordinary, all polychromes were nominal.” He said, “You seem perfectly fine. ”

“ I feel ...delicious,” she said stretching. “Sooo good.” Her voice seemed deeply relaxed.

“Ah-hem, yes. Good” Keyne replied " Please make an appointment with Ms. Roth on your way out. I would like to see you again in a week if that is possible.”

“Of course doctor.” She said rising to leave without looking back at him.

Keyne felt slightly uneasy as he noted her movements were somehow different, she had seemed stiffer before, yet now she walked with a slow sultry sway to her hips.

He walked to the window and outside in the overcast gloom and watched her leave the front door of the clinic and disappear into the back of a shiny black limousine. He noted that dark sunglasses had replaced her small spectacles, and her long silken hair hung down now golden and straight about her shoulders.

He pushed the button on his desk intercom “Ms Roth can you please email me Madelyn Burke’s home phone and address?”

* * *

One month later

Keyne had not heard from Madelyn Burke for several weeks and as his anxiety grew more after his efforts to contact her failed. He’d tried contacting her home and other associates but found his messages and requests for rescheduling ignored. Lieberman had provided no leads on where she might have gone, indeed he surprised Keyne by refusing t help him with her case at all.

With no other alternative he traveled by car to the Burke Mansion outside the exclusive community of Hyde Park. He drove past the gated properties and rambling estates of the past Industrial giants and the aspiring nouveau riche.

The Burke Mansion was a modern castle; built in the late 19th century it was enormous and foreboding. It made the clear statement of power and wealth the family held. Now it appeared to be practically abandoned from what he could see outside its wrought iron gates. He pushed the intercom button and waited to be hailed.

“Hello?”

“Who are you and what is your business?” came the female voice of a security attendant.

“ I am Dr. Kevin Keyne” I am Ms. Burkes therapist,” he said.

The gate swung open revealing a tree-lined road leafing up past the expansive gardens to the massive limestone house. He parked his car and walked up to the front door of the house.

He knocked on the large oaken doors and was greeted by a young pale woman in a full traditional French maid’s costume.

Keyne could not help but stare at her, for she had the looks of a fashion model-beautiful and yet looked too made-up to be a mere servant. She wore her raven black hair up and carried a shiny black feather duster. " Yes?” She smiled, revealing rows of perfect white teeth behind her crimson colored lips. Around her alabaster neck she wore a narrow black collar of silk lace clasped by a square diamond.

“I am Madelyn Burke’s therapist” he said trying not to ogle the young lady " Is she home?”

“The mistress is here,” she said smiling as if to a private joke. She turned leading him into the hallway with one black gloved hand on her left hip which, was barely covered by her frilly short skirt. " Please follow me.” She beckoned. She wore four-inch black, spiked heels; they clicked seductively as she walked, echoing in the marble floor of the grand entry. Her hips swayed slowly, pivoting back and forth on her small waist made tiny by her tightly cinched corset.

She led her past cavernous ballrooms and into a large banquet hall. The room was lit by golden and crystal chandeliers, which harkened back to a French chateau. At the far end of what appeared to be a well-appointed library, he saw a woman with shoulder length, silky golden hair relaxing on a red velvet chaise lounge. As the maid led him across the marble tiled floor he could see it was Madelyn Burke, but her appearance was anything like what he had become accustomed to in the past.

She wore a long, transparent black lace robe over a corset of shiny black latex cinched tightly about her nineteen-inch waist. Black garters and black fishnet stockings adorned her shapely legs. Around her neck she wore a collar of patent leather, studded with brilliant square-cut diamonds. On her feet she wore five-inch black strapped stiletto heels. Her slender arms were bare and her round, pert breasts seemed roughly twice as large before. They were pushed up lasciviously together by the skin-tight corset. She was having her nails painted by an Oriental woman also dressed in a black latex French maid’s costume. As the two walked across the room to her, she looked up and smiled seductively with ruby colored lips as they approached, blowing to dry her glossy crimson nails.

“What’s up Doc?” she asked and flipped her luscious blonde locks laughing.

“Madelyn?” Keyne stopped aghast.

“ Come and worship your mistress Simone” she beckoned the second maid. Rising to stand, she put one exquisitely high-heeled foot on the chaise, exposing her naked sex to the approaching fetish adorned beauty.

“Yes, mistress” she said obediently as she knelt before the chaise and put her raven head between Madelyn legs.

Madelyn laughed softly and gently pulled the young servant’s head toward her naked cunt. ‘Simone’ began to tickle her mistress ass with the soft downy feathers of her duster and looked up adoringly at the blonde beauty standing above her. Her long lashed eyes were hooded with lust while she slowly licked her wet ruby lips as if asking approval. Madelyn smiled breathlessly and nodded. The servant began to kiss and then deeply tongue her mistress’ cunt.

Madelyn looked at her therapist with a mischievous grin and turned to the kneeling beauty. " Oh...yes, yes my little puppet- lick your mistress. “Kiss me, suck my pussy, there now.” She cooed.

Simone began to eat her out with vigor, kissing, knawing and fucking her mistress with her tongue. “Oh yeah, now lick me, lick my asshole my beautiful fem-toy...”

Madelyn dug her nails into her slave’s alabaster neck and pulled her face into her juicy cunt while her stiletto heel stroked the laces of the back of her maid’s shiny black corset. Simone pushed the rounded end of her duster into her standing mistress’s asshole and Madelyn let out a gasp of pleasure, arching her back and closing her eyes. “Ohhhh, Yes!” she said as her maid began thrusting it in and out while she tickled her mistress lips and bud with her nose and tongue.

All the while Keyne watched the erotic exhibition in dumbfounded disbelief, he found himself extremely aroused yet overcome with conflict over his professional involvement with his ‘patient’.

Madelyn seemed to bask in the fact that she held him so powerless and yet rapt with her performance. Watching him from the corner of her eye she batted her long black eye lashes his way. She gently pulled the ‘manicure maid’ over to herself and began French kissing her red mouth and kneading her pert breasts. The oriental was also an extreme beauty and met her mistress’s advances with warm wet tongue kisses in return. She moaned softly as she ran her gloved hands over her body.

Madelyn gasped as she came with a violent orgasm and collapsed panting and slick with sweat on the plush chaise. The two maids waited breathlessly for a few moments without speaking until their mistress opened her eyes.

“You are both so lovely, my pretty puppets...,” she said ignoring the lone man in the room. She extended a hand daintily to each and they helped her to a standing position " My dearest Simone” she said giving her a gentle kiss on the lips.

Keyne noticed she pressed a one hundred-dollar bill into her hand along with her spunk-slick feather duster. “Thank-you mistress, it is my pleasure to give you pleasure.”

“And you, My dearest Mayumi...” she said gently kissing the glossy rosebud lips of the manicurist, and putting a bill inside her corset. “Thank-you mistress, it is my pleasure to give you pleasure.” Replied the Japanese maid in a soft voice husky with lust.

“ And you, my dear Doctor” Madelyn took a few steps toward where he was standing, she had a hand on each girls black collared necks, they smiled and looked at him seductively pressing their firm bodies against their mistress their legs astride her fish-net hips. “You look hot and bothered- can I interest you in either of these beauties as a gift? They will do anything I tell them to, won’t you my little puppets?” They nodded as each took an arm of the psychologist.

“Will you please stop this display?” Keyne pulled away from their gentle grip “why must you do this Madelyn?”

“That’s enough girls, for now” She said dismissing the two servants with the flick of her hand. They left without a word, seemingly in attendance to an unwritten code.

“How did you do that to them?” He inquired in disbelief.

“It is a game we play” she said teasingly " There are all kinds of beautiful pervs and kinks for hire in this wide world. I buy their total obedience with money. Isn’t that silly? A very high-paying job, which requires simply... total devotion to my will.” Madelyn turned her back and rubbed her round naked ass against his groin “So you wanna do me instead Doc? Oh! I’d say ‘yes’ judging by the firmness in your pants!” she said playfully flipping her perfumed golden locks in his face.

“Damn it Madelyn!” Keyne Snapped “This is not a game, something has gone wrong with your treatment and you know it. You have no choice but to return with me to the clinic and set you back into proper balance.”

“ I have news for you Doc” she said strongly enunciating " I’m-not-Madelyn!”

Keyne took a step back as if she had confirmed his worst fears " Who are you?”

“Who do you think I am?” she growled seductively stepping between his legs " come-on Kevy, you know you wanna fuck me...”

“Mona?” he said at last barely hiding his horror. She was exhibiting much of the nymphomaniac behaviors of the sex addict he had previously treated.

“Mona?” this seemed to amuse her. She put her hands on Keyne’s chest and played with the lapels of his coat “her matrix may have influenced me, given me some ideas but, I am not she”

“Who are you?” He whispered. Keyne was now clearly afraid and clearly aroused by the black garbed temptress Madelyn had become. She smelled strongly of haunting perfume and sex.

“ I am Delilah...” She whispered as she put her hands on either side of his neck " Delilah is in control and she wants to fuck...” he could feel her hot breath as she pulled him into a glossy-lipped kiss. Her tongue was sweet and deep inside his mouth as she pressed her curvaceous body against his.

“ You are my patient...” he gasped, pulling back from the smoldering siren.

She laughed in his face and turned away from him. She walked rapidly to a desk where she flipped open a ledger, scribbled a few lines and ripped up a piece of paper.

“Get the fuck out of here” She spat, her mood turning to rage. She thrust a check into his face and returned to her place on her velvet chaise. " Take it and get out, and I ever see you again, I will sue the shit out of you for malpractice. I will personally see to it you rot in jail for the damage you did to poor little Madelyn” she said with derision " My lawyers would grind you and your institute into dust.”

Keyne looked at the check ’ Pay to the order of Dr. Kevin Keyne-$200,000’ signed in perfect script ‘Madelyn Burke’.

He looked up at her without speaking.

“Yes dear” she said, " I can sign the bitch’s name anytime, to anything I wish. I have total access to her wealth and resources, not to mention this hot bod of hers” she laughed running her hands luxuriously down her latex covered abdomen. “I have made myself at home to stay,” she growled, massaging her augmented round, firm breasts “much improved don’t you think?”

“The Neuro-inductor has fragmented your personality somehow...” Keyne stammered “It has induced a multiple personality disorder within you Ms. Burke- I am sure now that I understand your condition it could be reversed if only...”

“Madelyn Burke is comfortably under my control” She interrupted patronizingly " only Delilah remains, and she is going to have fun with her billions.”

* * *

Six Months Later

Keyne had returned home defeated. The weeks, which followed brought on a bout of depression and alcohol, he contemplated fleeing the country with the money she gave, but he knew he could never escape the feelings of trepidation and guilt for what he had done. He took a leave of absence from work in fear of the exposure of his mistake, which he knew assured meant the end of his career. But, when he heard nothing from Madelyn Burke nor her team of lawyers (which he had found later had forced Lieberman into retirement) he began to allow himself to have hope. He returned to the institute to find nothing had changed. His research team seemed to believe his stories of exhaustion leading to a mental and physical breakdown; they welcomed him back with open arms. He found his confidence returning as he began to piece his old casework together; he even presented a paper at the Grollen Psychiatric Conference in Stockholm. Eventually, in fact, began to distance himself from the memory of Madelyn Burke and the provocative images of her ‘slave mansion’. He even allowed himself to hope that she might let him alone, but he thought it infinitely more likely she would fall victim to her own psychosis. He let his mind begin to plan again for the future; some contingencies might be needed in any event.

His life had begun to take on a sense of order in the following months when his home phone rang at 2AM. He leapt to answer it, his heart filled with dread.

“Dr. Keyne, It is me Madelyn Burke...” a pained voice said weeping.

“ Madelyn, I’m glad you called—” he was awake immediately, this was a moment he had long anticipated coming.

“You have to help me” she sobbed interrupting him " I think I am going crazy, I am so confused, she is gone but, I don’t know for how long...”

“ Where are you?” He asked

“Downtown” She said, " I think it’s a bar or club”

“Listen, go to the institute, Now. Take a cab immediately. I will meet you there.”

“Okay” She said softly. The line went dead.

Keyne leapt from his bed and rushed to put on some street clothes. Within minutes he was flying down the highway in his German sedan. He rubbed his stubbly chin and looked at the red eyes staring at him in the rearview mirror. “It is time to finish this,” he said to himself.

He pulled into his parking space in the empty Institute parking lot. He opened the door and cleared the alarm system and waited. He absent-mindedly warmed up his computers and looked at the clock it was a quarter to 3AM and still no Madelyn.

His heart began to race again. What if she lost control again? What if...

“ Doctor Keyne?” The unsteady voice was Madelyn Burke’s. He looked up to see her walk tentatively through his office door. She was wore a black leather trench coat over a black skin-tight lycra bodystocking. Her curly platinum hair was disheveled and her black eye makeup was running as if she had been crying. She wobbled into the room on her four-inch shiny black pumps. She clenched her black gloved hands before her face as if she were afraid to speak.

“Madelyn!” He answered and helped her to a chair “How are you?” he asked softly.

“Why?” she whispered “Why is this happening to me?” Her blue eyes searched him desperately for an answer.

“It is extremely complicated” He said trying to calm her “But, I am sure I can help you...”

“ You did this to me” she said accusingly " You and your mind-fucking machine!”

“Madelyn, I know you are upset, but I can help...”

“Upset? Upset!” she began to rage “You expect me to trust you to help me? Look at me!” She indicated her surgically enlarged breasts “You caused this! She even had my name legally changed!”

Keyne tried to deflect her anger and give her hope. “Madelyn, upon review I saw later that your case is a confluence of existing neuroses and a computer malfunction. I know I can fix your multiple personality disorder, I have prepared the technology to put you back to right.”

“ Well, you had better make good on that promise” She warned " I can’t tell you what I have been through these last few months...”

“Trust me” He said as evenly as he could. “I have a plan to make things all right again,” he said looking into her eyes.

“What choice do I fucking have?” She said almost hopelessly " Do it.”

Keyne didn’t wait a second. He put the carapace upon her head and immediately induced her into alpha-state.

“Ohhh” she moaned as she slipped from consciousness, her now emotionless face stared blankly at him as the room lights automatically dimmed.

“Now Madelyn” he said “this will require some application of some new functions I have created for just this moment, the moment you would return to me to be cured. Can you hear me? You may respond verbally now.” He punched a key on his keyboard.

“Yes” she intoned in a soft dreamy voice " I can hear you.”

“What is it you want me to do?” He asked while punching up her brain activity profile

“Destroy Delilah” she said “Give me back my life, like you promised...”

He input several commands and was fell silent, contemplating, seemingly weighing his next question. “And what would you do then?” He asked, “you must answer me truthfully”.

“Truthfully?” she smiled, her eyes absent of focus " Then I would destroy Dr Keyne...”

“You would like to destroy him?” He spoke directly to her subconscious mind. It seemed unaware of any implications from honest answers.

“Oh yes.” She smiled “I would see to it he lost everything. I have political connections which would assure he’d be rotting in jail for a long, long time.” She seemed to savor the thought viciously.

“Can’t I talk you out of that plan?” He asked in a calm conversational tone.

“No way” She said firmly “If I learned anything from my Dad, it was to crush anyone who fails you. I have contacted my corporate legal team; an investigation of him and this debacle is already underway. As soon as I am back to normal, I will drop the malpractice suit of the century on him.”

Keyne sat back in his chair and regarded the blonde haired beauty quietly. He punched a few keystrokes and waited.

“Delilah, please respond” He said, his voice dry and worried.

“ She means it too” Madelyn’s voice took a lower more sultry tenor. " You can get rid of me, iron out that wrinkle in her mind, but she would not stop until all you have worked for was laid to waste. Your reputation, your research all of it would be completely ruined”

“You know what you must do...,” She said dreamily as if reading his own mind “You really have no choice”

“It doesn’t seem like she is willing to make a deal,” Keyne said to the blank-eyed beauty.

“Indeed not.” She smiled vacantly “But Delilah, she is another story”

“Why?” He asked knowing the answer before she spoke. She replied breathlessly

“You can delete my personality any time you wish?” She asked

“True.” He said and knew it for a fact he could.

“Then what choice have I?” She replied seductively “I am your slave then. Beholden to you for my very existence.”

“True again” he replied squirming slightly in his seat.

“You can do anything to me you wish? Change or destroy my personality at your whim...”

She seemed intuitively aware of the situation and Keyne called up a subfile of commands " Like this?” he said feeding in the new input.

“ Ahhh” Delilah moaned in response " So naughty for doing that to me...”

“And how must you address me?” He punched several keystrokes and a wave of pleasure swept through Delilah’s body.

“ Master” she said dreamily. “Ohhhh...” she rode the wave as she articulated the word.

“ Just so.” He said with more confidence “and what would you do for me to continue to exist?” He punched several keys and again and a wave of pleasure swept through her.

“Anything.” She moaned “Anything you wish, Master.”

“Her wealth?” he asked.

“Yours Master.” She replied breathlessly.

“Her Body?” he asked.

“Yours for your pleasure, Master. In anyway you desire” She replied.

“Her soul?”

“Delilah, belongs to you; mind, body, and soul. Your obedient toy to command.” Her legs were spread. He could see she wore a silver latex thong over her tightly stretched bodystocking.

Keyne opened the drawer to his desk and withdrew a large sealed plastic bag. Inside it was a narrow stainless steel rod, which had a tiny, red metallic ball no larger then a pin head its end. He put on a pair of surgical gloves and opened the bag it reeked of iodine and glistened with a gooey clear antibiotic slime.

“ Lean back and look up” He said to the dreaming woman “this won’t hurt a bit.”

She complied and he proceeded to push the slender rod up the right nostril of her small nose until it reached its terminus at the back of her sinus cavity. He maneuvered it slightly and pushed a pneumatic trigger on the side and a small impact sound was made as it pushed through the thin bone sitting at the base of her temporal lobe and brainstem.

“This is a Bozeman implant. It will ensure that the programming you are about to receive is maintained indefinitely. It was originally conceived for controlling violent criminals, but for you it will see to it that when your personalities are melded, that Delilah will remain dominant. You will retain all of Madelyn’s memories and experiences, but she will have no active presence in your consciousness”

“There” he said and returned to his display “Remote online and functioning normally” he mused.

He made several keystrokes and monitored her response. “What is you name?” he asked her not looking up for the response.

“Madelyn Burke, I...” she replied as he input several commands.

“What is you name?” he asked again after one minute.

“Mad-m-m, ohhh” She replied. Her pupils dilated as the programming took effect. Her brain function was being manipulated in a subtle fashion, recombining normal function with new imperatives. It was slowly beginning to make sense. Why couldn’t she answer such a simple question?

“What is you name?” he asked this time looking up for the response.

“My name is....we are—" her face was placid, her mouth dropped as she tried to form the words.

“mmmm....We are Delilah” her voice was lower, she almost growled her answer.

“Whom do you serve Delilah?” he asked monitoring the screen for her response.

“You, Master” she replied dreamily.

“Whom do you obey Delilah?” he asked undoing his belt and opening his pants.

“Only you, Master” She replied, seemingly writhing in ecstasy at the prospect of submission to him.

He removed the plastic Pulse Sequencer helm and observed her for several moments. She maintained her alpha-state.

“Come now, Delilah. Madelyn Burke is a dream you once had. Someone you made up. Come and serve your Master” he said as he entered the commands to shut down the program and let her return to normal consciousness.

“Yes Master” her fully aware eyes locked upon his. She rose from her seat and placed her gloved hands on his engorged manhood. She slid down before him and took his hard cock in her mouth lovingly kissing it and licking its length. Keyne watched his new creation, her red glossy lips rising up and down his length.

“Fuck me, slave.” He demanded of the steamy aroused sexpot she had transformed into before his eyes.

“Yes Master” she purred adoringly standing up and putting her black lycra-covered legs around his waist. She pressed her tongue deep in his throat as he tore open her skintight shirt revealing her perfect round breasts. He licked and sucked her erect nipples and massaged her tight ass beneath the silky Lycra. She gasped in ecstasy and began grinding her pelvis and rubbing her chest against his.

“Oh my god!!!” She gasped “You make me so hot I can’t think...”

“You love me being in control,” he said clasping the back of her head in his right hand while she writhed on his lap " You live to ride my hard cock...” He was soaked with sweat already, burning with lust for golden haired vixen before him.

It was true; she felt it with every fiber of her being; she could not turn from his burning gaze.

“Oh—Ungggg—yes, Master” she moaned desperately “Please... fuck me with your hard cock...”

She gasped as he pulled off her thong and penetrated her. True to the programming, which was now the central part of her sentience, she was in ultimate ecstasy with him inside her. She could feel his presence inside her mind and her volcanic cunt, giving shape and purpose to her new identity, her new reality.

Delilah would live, and serve; all manifested itself in her quivering perfect body as pure carnal pleasure. Her mind was a blur of roaring pleasure as she bucked mutely, biting her lower ruby lip as she came again, and again, and again.

* * *

Six Months Later

The sun was shining on the sea. Aboard the cruise ship the deck chairs were crowded with the tanned bodies of tourists trying to soak in an Aegean tan. An older woman sat basking in her one piece bathing suit reading the latest issue of People Magazine, she had reached the celebrity wedding section when she noticed the woman laying next to her bore a striking resemblance to one of the pictures.

“Excuse me, but is this you?” She asked tentatively indicating a blonde woman in a stylish white wedding dress next to a hansom tuxedoed man.

“Yes, that is me last month,” She said from behind dark sunglasses. Her firm body glistened with oil as she lay luxuriating in the sun. She wore a neon orange string bikini on her tanned body and on her left ring the largest diamond she had ever seen. Around her neck she wore a golden choker studded with diamonds.

“ Then you are Madelyn Burke, the Oil heiress?” The woman seemed as impressed by her social class as her looks.

“My name has changed " the blonde beauty said rising to sit on the reclined deck chair.

“Of course it has dear” the old woman said, " I see you married a famous Doctor, he seems a little camera shy.”

“That’s my ‘M’ “she said, her neon orange lips glistened as she smiled “Never one to make a big show of things, not like me at all. I’m what you might call an exhibitionist.”

“It says here his name is ‘Kevin’ " she said only barely paying attention, “Why do you call him ‘M’ ”

“It’s a pet name” she replied smiling. “Come on Simone my darling, " she said to the young raven-haired woman lying next to her, “its time we get back to work in the cabin”. She gently spanked her firm buttocks in their black thong bikini with the flat of orange nailed hand.

“Yes Mistress.” The young beauty next to her replied, obediently rising to collect their things.

“ Well, it says here that he is quite a psychologist. Very successful, " the old woman was still distracted by the magazine clip.

“Oh he has many talents,” she said slyly, rising to her feet and stepping into her clear high-heeled pumps. " He cured me of a lifelong disorder.”

“Really?” the old tourist inquired

“Oh yes” the buxom blonde replied " I can honestly say he made a completely new woman of me.”

“Wouldn’t you agree my dear?” she asked the black haired woman who stood blank-eyed, at attention. She wore a black string bikini and patent leather collar on her slender neck.

“Yes Mistress” she replied with a husky voice and adoring expression toward her perfect breasts.

“She was his wedding gift to me” The blond said approvingly, rubbing the firmly toned stomach of the shapely beauty who became visibly excited at her touch “My very own living doll.”

She wrapped her arm around the neck of the woman she called ‘Simone’ and gave her a long, soft French kiss on the lips. They both laughed at the shocked expression on the old woman’s face who sat stunned and speechless by the lascivious display.

Together they made their way hand in manicured hand up the stairs to a wide private deck where a smiling brown haired man with opaque sunglasses greeted them each with a kiss. He led them through the open deck doors into the palatial honeymoon suite.