The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Neutral Territory

by TheHandsThatLead, copyright © 2014

Chapter 2 – Proper Introductions

Setting up a meeting with Goalman was a challenge for even a well-known hero like Paulina. Those who knew him guarded his privacy with a ferocity she had never seen before. But she had persisted and knew the right people who could get what she needed. She had to call in several markers and even promise several future favours to finally get a meeting setup. In the end, dinner had been arranged at his home.

Now she once again approached the gates of his sanctuary in the city but this time in a limousine he had sent to pick her up. She had prepared herself as if she was going on a date, thinking it best to impress him with her appearance and charm.

Her hair was curled and flowed over her shoulders to rest just above her cleavage, which while not ample by any means was presented in a stylish blue dress she had made from her meta costume. It hugged her curves without revealing anything inappropriately but clearly showed she was a woman of substance.

She had put on some low heeled shoes, her natural height sometimes worked against her when in the presence of shorter men and she definitely didn’t want to get Goalman on the defensive. Her makeup highlighted her naturally angular features but didn’t overwhelm her face and over her shoulders was a white shall that completed her outfit.

The sound of a car horn blaring brought her out of her thoughts as they turned in to the sanctuary, as they crossed the threshold the noise from the city was replaced by the chirping of birds and other wildlife.

‘Of course he as a privacy spell on the whole place, I bet you could set off a bomb on his door step and he’d never hear it.’ she thought to herself.

A short drive to the house, no mansion, at the center of his property seemed to transport her outside the city entirely. The building was impressive and looked like an 18th century English mansion. At the front door stood a young man, no more than 24 years old waiting for the car to come to a halt.

He opened the door for her and she took his hand as she stepped out from the car.

“Welcome to my humble abode Morphina, I don’t often have visitors.”

Paulina hadn’t known what to expect, but he was not it. His sandy blonde hair and delicate features, coupled with his thin body that stood several inches shorter than her. It almost made her feel like she was in the presence of a teenager, but it was they eyes that gave it away when she finally looked at them. His eyes were much older than the rest of his body and clearly hungered for something.

“My apologies, I know I don’t look like what you were expecting I’m sure. Immortality doesn’t mean old and wrinkled after all.” He said with a grin followed by a warm smile.

“Oh, no, I’m the one that’s sorry Mr. Goalman. I just was taken off guard for a moment. Please call me Paulina.”

“I suspect I’m the first person to get you off your guard in quite a while!” He replied with a chuckle.

“Please call me Henry.”

“Of course Henry, thank you for agreeing to see me.”

They continued to talk as they walked in the front doors, the main hallway was impressive, a grand stair case led to the second floor and the ceiling was at least 20 feet high.

“I don’t think I really had much choice in that matter, you were very persistent. Polite, but persistent.”

Paulina looked around, there was art on all the walls, some of it she recognized as famous lost works, others she didn’t recognize at all.

“I am sorry about that but I hope you will be able to help me with a problem I’m having.”

“Yes, well, we can talk about that after dinner. For now, let us talk of what is happening in the world, I do enjoy hearing about it from someone who has such an interesting job as yourself.”

Dinner was an extravagant affair, he had prepared the entire meal himself and severed it personally. There were four courses, each delicious and unique. They had talked about things she didn’t think would interest him, small things about her day to day life. What she thought of the city and its people. Nothing about her crime fighting or the other hero’s she worked with.

When she inquired about his past he always seemed to deflect it back on to her. She wouldn’t call him slippery, he was charming and seemed very open, but in the end she always seemed to be the one answering the questions, never him.

“So, now down to business Paulina?”

“Of course Henry, well I need your help...”

“In holding your shape longer?” he interrupted her and finished her thought for her.

“Well, yes, how did you know?”

“I make it my business to know what’s happening in the world. You have already met some of my friends, they keep me informed of what’s happening. In your case it wasn’t really that hard to figure out. Your recent string of failures in infiltrating the sex gang, while treated as victories by the press and public, are clearly not what you had in mind when going undercover.”

Anger rose in her as she remembered her failures over the last several weeks. He had laid it out for her without needing her to tell him, he could see right through her.

“And don’t get me wrong Paulina, I appreciate the work you put in to your appearance tonight, but it won’t change my answer. I promise you that I will not help you.“

“Will not? So you could help me hold my shape longer if you wanted to?“

“Yes, you would not be the first polymorph who has come to me for help. The last one was over 100 years ago now, he too had trouble holding his shape. It was not a pleasant experience for him, but it did intrigue me at the time. In the end I believe the cure was worse than the disease, though he didn’t seem to think so.”

She had never heard of another polymorph, she had suspected they existed, but to have confirmation was another matter altogether.

“I don’t get involved in these games of good and evil. I don’t play hero or villain, I don’t need to.”

“But you don’t have to get involved, just help me and no one else will have to know. Surely you can use someone in my line of work to help keep you informed of the world?”

His predatory eyes were fixed on her, a shiver of fear ran up and down her spine. She hadn’t been afraid of any of the villains she had face in the past, not like this at least.

“It is true, you do possess a unique ability and I do enjoy uniqueness.

If I was to do this, you would have to commit fully to it. The process takes time, eight weeks or more and when it is complete, I can’t guarantee you will be the same, happy, person you are now.”

She hesitated a moment, what did he mean by not the same person?

“And it will not be pleasant. Once it starts there will be no stopping it. But I promise you that holding your form will no longer be limited by time.”

She perked up at his last statement, she’d be able to infiltrate any organization if she could hold her form. Even if they through her in a room for 12 hours she’d come out the door smiling back at them instead of smashing it to pieces.

Henry smiled, knowing she had made her choice.

“Alright let’s do it, when can we start?”

“Tonight if you like. I know you don’t have anyone waiting for you at home or a job to go to. I’ve arranged for someone to look after your apartment and I can have a hand written message delivered to your good captain if you like.”

His foreknowledge of tonight’s events startled her, he had known all along what she wanted. And to top it off, known she would agree to his terms.