The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Neutral Territory

by TheHandsThatLead, copyright © 2014

Chapter 4 — Sleep Is The Enemy

Paulina waited for the Scryn to complete its countdown. She had been cleaning the room as the French maid for hours and she was exhausted after 16 hours of constant change. It was just exhaustion though, she felt no need to change back to her natural form.

As the clock reached zero she experienced a small orgasm, she’d been having a lot of those lately. Obedience was pleasure, she knew that now. But following the commands wasn’t enough, when she gave herself completely to them, acted on the intent, not just the words of the command, more pleasure followed.

Paulina now looked forward to each new command, a new chance to find the best way to fulfil it and serve her purpose.

This time the Scryn changed but the image stayed the same. The clocks were at the top of the screen, but there was not a command. The main clock read 24 hours. Henry’s voice filled the room a moment later.

“Your name is Fiona, you are a maid who is desperate to have sex with her employer.”

Paulina was confused momentarily, she had been expecting a rest period and accepting the command from the voice put her off balance for a moment. The Will-O-Matic pushed down the small resistance Paulina’s mind mustered in the confusion and she then readily accepted the new command.

The pleasure coursed through her body and she started “cleaning” again. This time making sure to show off her body as much as possible, her employer could be watching and Fiona wanted to make sure to arouse him if possible, she was desperate to have sex with him.

* * *

18 hours later Fiona was tired, she could no longer keep her eyes open so she laid down on the bed for a few minutes. She dozed off, moments later she shifted back to her natural form and the pain of the Nerv-O-Tron jolted her awake, only to be rendered unconscious again.

Paulina awoke several hours later, her failure at the front of her mind. When she had gone to sleep she had reverted back, she hadn’t committed completely to Fiona and failed because of it. This time she knew what she must do to succeed. Henry’s voice would tell her who she was and it would be the truth. She would burn it deep in to her mind, become whatever he commanded her to be, she would not fail again!

She looked at the Scryn, determination burned in her eyes. She saw her new body before her, an Asian woman just over 5 feet tall, large breasts and dark hair. She was wearing a string bikini and fake fur boots. She shifted to become her and Henry’s voice once again graced her ears.

“Your name is Kimmy, you are a go-go dancer. You show off your body to excite men and in turn get excited by the attention they give you.”

Kimmy stood on the table, dancing to an imaginary soundtrack in her head. The imaginary crowd watched her and the Nerv-O-Tron provided real pleasure to her body.

An hour later Kimmy could stand no more, still weak from her time as Fiona, she needed more rest than she had managed to get after failing last time. She returned to the bed, she didn’t think of her time as Fiona or as Paulina, she was Kimmy and she was tired. She’d just take a nap and return to dancing when she woke up.

Three hours later Kimmy was tossing and turning in bed, she was dreaming of another woman, Paulina. The other woman was screaming at her, telling her that it was all wrong, that she had to wake up and get away, but Kimmy just wanted to sleep. The other woman grabbed hold of Kimmy in her dream and slapped her. Paulina lost hold of her persona and shifted back to her natural form. The Scryn pounced immediately.

* * *

“Your name is Sindy, you are a stripper. You provide pleasure to the men around you.”

* * *

“Your name is Candy, you are a bimbo. You only think about sex.”

* * *

“Your name is Georgia, you are a southern bell that can’t get enough sex.”

* * *

Paulina lost track of time, each new iteration took her deeper in to obedience and blurred the lines between her natural self and each new persona Henry provided.

When she had finally been able to sleep through the entire night, she woke up as the persona Henry had commanded her to take on. Since then, she had not spent any time as Paulina, only as the people Henry had made her.

* * *

Henry watched Paulina sleeping, or should he say Tammy. Tammy was the slutty cheerleader and had been in place for the last 14 hours, 8 of which had been during this peaceful sleep. It was the fifth such night that Paulina had managed and he was confident she had overcome her inability to hold her shape during sleep.

She was ready to move in to the final phase of her training.