The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

New Assignment

Part 2 : The New Way Of ...Being

DISCLAIMER: Chapters =2= and =3= describe a very extreme way of robotization (rather ‘machinization’). So if you think you won’t bear the way Nina is treated, you can easily replace those two chapters by the additional text after the end of the story (see P.S. below) and resume reading the story at the beginning of chapter =4= afterwards. And those who read both versions, please tell me () which one you liked better. Thanks.

==1==

Nina took the pill at once. The she went to the parking lot, got in her car and left. She took the route Jennifer had told her, finally reached the railroad crossing and parked the car about 100 feet in front of the barriers on the road’s shoulder. And then she just sat in her car, her eyes looking straight ahead, but without aim. She breathed slowly, did not look left or right, did not switch the radio on and left both her hands on the steering wheel. Finally, after 15 minutes, she heard a train and saw the barriers going down. She took the pill from the dashboard and swallowed it without thinking what it might effect. Then she started the engine and pulled the car directly on the track. A man who saw her ran across the street to help her. But it was too late.

The train hit her little car at the right rear end and flung it aside. One of the train cars was derailed and hit Nina’s car the second time so that it overturned and came to a halt on its roof. Nina was still quietly ‘sitting’ behind the steering wheel with her hands on it. She did not realize that she was trapped, her legs were broken and that she had a large laceration on her forehead. That was because the pill started to have effect: Nina’s heart went slower and slower and finally only beat one time per minute. Nina lost consciousness. People who witnessed the accident ran to Nina’s car. But they only found the obviously dead latex-clad woman.

==2==

When Nina opened her eyes she realized that she lay on a big cold metal table and was bound to it at her wrists, ankles, torso and neck. She couldn’t move her head in order to find out where she was. The only thing she could see was the white tiled ceiling. She came to the conclusion that she wasn’t in Jennifer’s office anymore.

What had happened? Where was she now? Where was Jennifer? Why did she have this strong headache and why did her legs hurt so much? And what was this whole fuss of testing her and she becoming their property about? Many thoughts went through Nina’s head until suddenly Jennifer’s face came into her field of vision.

“Hi Nina. Welcome back from the dead.” Jennifer said to her and smiled maliciously.

“The dead? ... What do you mean, you ... you bitch!? What have you done to me? Let me go! At once! I ... I ... ouch!!”

Jennifer stopped furious Nina by injecting something in Nina’s artery. Nina got dizzy again. She could see and hear everything, but her sensation decreased and she couldn’t think properly. But Jennifer would help her along deliberately:

“You probably won’t remember what happened between our nice conversation in my office three days ago and now. Well, I ordered you to die in a car accident. To ensure, that you would be declared dead and your body be transferred to us, I ordered you to take a special pill right before the accident. You have been separated from what was left of your car and brought to the morgue and then back to us. Remember, you left your body to us for research. We have already removed everything from your flat and rented it to our next victims. We’ll use it as a trap to gather more human material. Maybe a family ... we could even try teens as raw material. Hmm ... but let me tell you something about you. You are now our property and you will be processed to perhaps just a guinea pig, a slave, raw material or something completely different. In just a minute a computer will scan your data, include you in our plan and execute this decision ... everything completely automatic. We can’t allow something like human error or weakness. Maybe we’ll see again, my little Nina ... my little slave.”

Jennifer put her tongue out and licked over Nina’s face with pleasure.

“Y-you ... are insane ... completely insane!” Nina stammered when Jennifer left the room and a loud machine next to Nina’s table started moving. Nina gave up and thought ‘Please let me become a slave...’. If she had to stay here for the rest of her existence, that might be the most comfortable way.

Suddenly the machine, that mainly consisted of grippers, put something on Nina’s head that looked like that hood that had arranged Nina’s hair and make-up that morning ... well, that morning three days ago.

‘Surely the wrong time for a perm.’ Nina thought.

And she should be right with that, because when the hood was removed, Nina’s long hair fell beneath her beautiful face. Then the table moved and put Nina in an almost upright position in front of a white wall with a mirror. Nina tried to see something in it and she almost cried when she saw that all her hair had been removed and that she had an ugly wound at the side of her forehead; she looked terrible. Besides she could see that her lower legs had been rather squashed.

Nina let her eyes see across the room and she realized that she was in a large room, some kind of a shop, with 5 other women on tables with strange gripper machines. Her machine now pointed directly at her, hosed her down with cold water and let her dry up.

Through a glass wall she could see a line of seats she knew from her dentist. A group of three black slaves sat down on these chairs, opened up their crotch zippers, pulled their penises out and then calmly put their hands on the arms of the chair to be locked in place there. Two grippers began to move and put glass cylinders with attached hoses on their penises. Then another, bigger cylinder began to move and obviously sucked the slaves’ cocks so that they hardened and grew in the attached cylinders. After about one minute the slaves writhed not with pleasure but with pain because of the suction. Nina couldn’t believe what she saw. These men had been attached to a milking machine, because sperm dripped into a vessel at the foot of the chairs. After about 5 minutes the machine stopped and the glass cylinders were removed from the thick and throbbing red penises. The grippers applied a lotion onto them and freed the exhausted slaves from the chairs. The slaves stood up without saying anything, closed their crotch zippers and went back to work. Only a moment later there were 3 other slaves taking a seat on the milking machine.

‘What do they need all this sperm for?’ Nina asked herself as suddenly her machine also went back to work and moved a scanner over Nina’s whole body. Then the machine spoke to her:

“You-are-from-now-on—’f271106’!—You-have-been-a-sign-ed:—pro-to-type—’bm015’!”

Great! Nina knew as much as before. What was she supposed to be? A prototype?

But she could not think about that for a very long time, because the machine moved again. A gripper put a large but thin metal ring, which located several sockets and LEDs, around Nina’s neck. The ring had spikes on the inside which bore into Nina’s spinal cord and switched her pain sensation, her touch sensation and her free will off. A wireless connection made it possible for a computer to link into Nina’s brain and manipulate her and her body. Everything went so fast that Nina couldn’t even react; she just hung at the table and looked with her mindless eyes at the opposite wall. But she still noticed everything that happened to her.

Another gripper fixed Nina’s broken legs with large metal screws, sealed the wounds and then seized her legs at her ankles and removed the fetters. Then it folded Nina’s lower legs against her thighs so that the soles of her feet touched her ass cheeks. With some kind of bondage tape it wrapped her folded legs up tightly and then inserted them into about 4 feet long tapering metal pipes that were filled with quick-hardening liquid rubber. Then Nina’s head injury was sealed with a laser beam.

The other gripper quickly inserted a catheter into Nina’s bladder and fixed it there. The tiny tube that now hung from Nina’s crotch was stabbed with its metal tip through her flesh and into her rectum and sealed there automatically. Nina didn’t feel any pain, but she felt like she could throw up all the time which she would have done if there had been anything in her stomach. But it should not be over yet.

The grippers grabbed Nina’s arms and put them into tapering metal pipes, too. But these pipes were 3 and a half feet long and thinner. Then small tubes were connected to the ring around her neck, one on the left and one on the right. Her mouth was held open and a flexible tube with a bayonet joint was inserted into her gullet and attached to her lips. Plus, two tiny tubes were put into her nostrils. Finally a holding device that looked like an enormous coat hanger was put on her shoulder blades and fixed there with screws. Now about 3 inches above Nina’s head there was a hook on which Nina could be lifted up. Nina—or what was left of her—looked rather strange: she wore this broad metal necklace, was bald and naked and instead of her arms and folded legs she had these mysterious tapering metal pipes.

A third gripper seized Nina’s hook and when Nina was released from the table she hung on that gripper in the middle of the room the pipes hanging down from her body. The gripper was attached to a conveyor chain and transported Nina into another room.

There Lenses were put on Nina’s eyes and her ears were sealed with foil. Then she was lowered into a container with hot black liquid rubber. The rubber hardened quickly and produced a thick new skin so that the passages between the pipes and Nina’s flesh weren’t visible any more. The eye lenses were removed but at once replaced by dark transparent ones. And the joints at her mouth, her sphincter and her vagina were uncovered. She took a deep breath when she could and when she realized that she wore latex again.

Helpless Nina was then conveyed to a large room and hung next to 14 other women who looked just like her. Then she was lowered into a rack underneath her: her leg pipes were put into it so that her legs were spread apart. When her arm pipes were fixed to another construction about 3 feet away from the feet-pipe rack, she had to bend over backwards so that her crotch was exposed, her stomach and her breasts produced an horizontal plane and her head hung nearly upside down. A slave took Nina off from the hook, locked her in to the rack and established connections between a pipeline system above and under Nina by putting tubes into the system and Nina’s ‘mouth’, necklace and rectum. Finally he connected a cable to the necklace. When her circulation had been adjusted to her new position she could see that the other 14 were treated in the same way.

For days and days nothing happened except that the computer that had taken over control of her body had erased her memory up to the day she first met Jennifer. And enriched blood was pumped through the necklace tubes into her body, Nina was fed by the tube in her ‘mouth’, supplied with additional oxygen by the tubes in her nostrils and her ‘sewage’ was disposed. Nina even had her menstruation (oddly enough at the same time as the other 14 women) and the blood just dripped into a gutter underneath her. Because of all the drugs and the medication Nina quickly adjusted to her new position. She did not think much about all this and slept a lot, because the computer that was linked to her brain reassured her that she would now help other people to wear latex if she just calmed down, waited and did what she was told. That helped a lot, because apart from the awkward position she was in she liked being coated with her beloved rubber all over, and there was nothing she would rather do than giving other people the opportunity to wear latex.

But one day a group of scientists (Tina could see their white latex suits) entered the room. One of them pushed a small cart with a container and a nozzle.

“Ladies!” one of them shouted. “You have been selected a prototypes of our first series of breeding machines. With the help of modern cell engineering and bio technology we succeeded in programming sperms and your bodies so that you will breed identical clones in no time. In about 6 weeks instead of 9 months you will give birth to them. And because of that speeding up we couldn’t just use obedient female slaves to carry out the clones. We had to create you: indestructible and controllable, yet human breeding machines. You will perform this task for about one year and afterwards be disposed or used in another way. Science is indebted to your sacrifice!”

Then he took the nozzle from that machine on the cart and put it deep into the first woman’s vagina. The machine made a short noise and the scientist removed the nozzle. Tina could not see all of that, because of her position she could only look at the things happening behind her. But it lasted only seconds for her turn. The warm nozzle was put into her and was fired. Nina could feel the load of cum inside her.

‘Well, that is why they needed all of that sperm...’ Nina thought. But she also felt raped, used and humiliated. But suddenly—the nozzle had not been removed for a minute yet—something was going on inside of her. Nina felt sick...

==3==

111/2 months later Nina—or what she was called by the maintenance slaves: breeding machine 15—had given birth to 8 clones. Three days after her insemination her belly began to grow incredibly fast so that normally her skin would have burst, but due to the rubber encasement and the heavy medication Nina survived the agonizing changes. Agonizing especially because Nina was fed nearly every hour and she stayed awake non-stop to produce the huge amount of energy that was needed to breed foetuses that quickly. And Nina’s breasts had grown steadily. After the first two clones her firm B-sized breasts had reached at least D-cups. And one day near the end of the first pregnancy two maintenance slaves entered the room: one of them removed the latex skin around Nina’s nipples and the other slave connected them to a milking machine. From that moment on she was not only used for high-speed breeding but she was also sucked empty.

But Nina and the other 14 reproductive machines were not the only ones. Nearly every day a group of normal female slaves, who had obviously—as one could judge by the size of their breasts—been fed with special milk-producing hormones, entered the room and sat on chairs similar to the sperm milking ones of those male slaves Nina had seen weeks before. These women were also milked to exhaustion.

During her time in this strange room Nina had been informed and manipulated by the computer that had linked to her brain so that she now knew much about Bi-O-Tech and she even advocated it totally. She was made to believe that she performed an important task that would help her leaders to found a society in which everyone was treated equally and could wear latex and other fancy materials 24/7. But Nina was also made not to see the truth: that Bi-O-Tech was building up an army of rubber slaves and latex clones to gain world dominance and to found a society in which humans were only considered raw material to be made rubber slaves, statues, fancy furniture parts, machines or—when they were lucky—leaders who would continue the master plan and could live their own free lives. However, somehow both versions of the truth had something in common: in that world everyone could wear latex and everyone had his or her useful place in society.

But one morning clone #9 slid out of Nina and was caught and taken care of by a soft gripper and put into a kind of incubator. In a few days the little boy would have grown several inches and a long needle would be put into his neck and left there so that the central computer could also control the boy’s brain and make him an obedient slave. He would love nothing more than following orders given to him by Bi-O-Tech’s leaders. He would be fed with enriched milk—that had been sucked from the breeding machines and the large breasted slaves—for several months. Then, at a size that he would normally have reached after 16 years’ time, he would be one of hundreds and thousands of remote controlled slave soldiers, programmed to obey. He would then receive a camouflage latex suit with anatomically shaped armour-plates, eye lenses with night vision, filter implants for his nostrils and special ear phones. Completely equipped with heavy boots, state-of-the-art weapons and the best survival gear these soldiers would be trained and stored. By the end of Nina’s first year as company property Bi-O-Tech possessed altogether about 8000 clone warriors, latex slaves and undercover agents.

But Nina would not further contribute any clones. At the end of the day the gripper in front of her grabbed her, a latex slave disconnected all the wires, tubes and the rack Nina was held in tightly for almost one year. The gripper brought her back to the room where she had woken up after her car accident.

==4==

There she was again on the table. Suddenly grippers began to move and everything was removed but her necklace and the catheter. The first time for months she was bare naked again... and it felt very strange. She was then scanned and after a moment she received her new assignment: “Storage until further use”.

Nina’s arms were then put at her sides and taped tightly to her body. Again, supply and disposal connections were established so that tubes of about 15 inches hung from her mouth and ass. Finally Nina was put into a transparent latex bag and the air was sucked out of it so that Nina was now a handy package. Then a carrying belt was put around her neck and she was carried to a kind of oven in which the latex encasement was melted to her body. After that she was conveyed like a huge salami on a rope to another floor. In front of an enormous wall lined with shelf units a laser printed “f271106-rm3” and a bar code on the latex on her forehead and then a gripper put her into one of several hundred compartments. Her tubes were connected to supply and disposal pipelines and in the upcoming weeks Nina lay there and was once again conditioned to obey. She was also programmed that her name was now f271106-rm and that “rm3” meant that she was now considered as category 3 raw material, raw material that had been partially damaged.

While Nina lay there she didn’t realize that the world she knew had changed. Bio-O-Tech had ordered all its branches to use the armies of clone warriors worldwide to catch everybody who was not yet under the control of the central computer, to assimilate them and make them mindless latex slaves. First they stroke against the armed forces and the police. Then they killed or caught the people. Many of them were made latex soldiers so that Bi-O-Tech’s armies grew and grew although having many casualties.

But however, Bi-O-Tech had not yet reached its goal. There were still many in the well-organized resistance, especially in the rural regions. Special Bi-O-Tech undercover forces had been installed to hunt them down, to torture them to gather information or to assimilate them. So, on the face of the earth there was a cruel war going on against all human beings with a free will (except for the Bi-O-Tech leaders, of course).

==5==

Nina didn’t realize that she had been in that shelf for over 5 months when she was taken out of it—she had slept nearly all the time. She was disconnected, put on a conveyor belt and transported to a production line.

When Nina reached the production line, her rubber encasement was removed as well as all the tubes that protruded from her (except for the catheter). Nina almost shocked when she breathed unfiltered air again. Lying on a small couch, she could only guess what was in front of her because of her irritated eyes. Quickly her necklace was replaced by a far smaller one, but in that single moment when she lost connection to the central computer, she was able to feel pain again ... and lost consciousness because of the immense pain. After several minutes life re-entered her body and she could orientate and stand up. When her body functions reached normal levels the central computer ordered her to walk into a small cabin. On her way she realized that she was not alone: many other women were transported to wake-up couches and were unpacked there. Then they entered their cabins as well.

When Nina entered the cabin she found a camouflage latex suit, military gear, boots, a bullet-proof vest, a helmet and a sub-machine gun there. When she spotted the latex suit she longed for it, her only wish was to put it on. But the central computer ordered her to first sit on a strange seat in the corner of the cabin. Nina sat down and had to spread her legs apart because of the broad structure of the seat. Suddenly something forced its way into Nina’s crotch, then there was a short whirring sound, then a push and finally the thing draw back, letting a bit of blood run down along Nina’s legs. And when she looked down at her crotch she saw that her labia had gone and instead there was a round chrome hole with about 2 and a half inches in diameter. Nina wondered but the computer soothed her: everything was going on well. Then Nina had to self-connect to a machine by using tubes hanging from the ceiling. An unknown liquid was pumped into her veins. The computer told Nina that it contained nano-bots that had been programmed to reduce Nina’s breasts to a b-cup size, to seal all her wounds and to restore and improve her muscles. This took several hours but Nina stood patiently in the cabin without moving an inch. She not only had to, but she also wanted to because she wanted to do everything to get in that latex suit as fast as possible. Finally her blood was sucked out of her and another fluid was pumped in. The computer informed Nina that it was now replaced by quicksilver; because of the newly developed necklace her brain and muscles did not need any blood or oxygen any more and the quicksilver was a far more efficient information carrier. Thus Nina was underwent overhaul, improvement and partial robotization.

At last, it became interesting again for Nina, because she was allowed to take the tubes off. And the computer did not have to order Nina to put the latex suit on ... she did it with pleasure, thinking of it as a reward for everything she had to endure during the last few months. Nina stroke all folds away and touched her beloved latex skin and admired her re-shaped breasts and her firm ass. The suit covered her completely, except for her face only. She didn’t think of the colour and which meaning it might have. She was just so happy—and even a bit aroused—being wrapped up in a proper latex suit again. She would do anything to have it on for a while.

Finally she had to put on all the gear: heavy boots with black metal shafts, the tight bullet-proof camouflage-printed latex vest, a broad belt with several little pockets containing ammunition and equipment and a tight black metal helmet that had build-in night-vision and covered her head completely. When she put the helmet on, it sealed automatically and had no handle or button to open it manually. The computer told Nina that she was from now on “SR00024-f”, a reconnaissance soldier. This name had been printed on Nina’s helmet and her right arm. Nina instinctively (but rather remote controlled by the computer) took the gun, left the cabin, went into another room and lined up next to 23 identical reconnaissance soldiers until 176 further soldiers had entered.

==6==

Several hours later a woman in a dark blue latex suit entered. In addition to her suit, that had golden badges of rank, she wore heavy knee high leather boots, a black belt with a gun and a black latex beret.

“My name is General Smith, Jennifer Smith” the woman said in a harsh tone and somehow Nina wondered if she knew her, but the computer had erased Nina’s entire memory. “I am your chief in command. You will deliver strategically important information to our soldiers at the front line so that the orders of the central computer cannot be intercepted by the resistance. And you will find their hideouts and destroy them. Your mission will commence... now!”

The general turned around and left the room, followed by her staff of several soldiers clad in blue, black and green latex. At once all of the 200 female soldiers turned around simultaneously and climbed on 10 waiting hovercrafts. When Nina sat down on her seat a metal stick turned round from underneath the seat and got into Nina’s crotch socket. Obviously the data that General Smith had talked about was now uploaded; and because it was not supposed to be intercepted by the resistance it remained secret even to Nina. Nina thought that some kind of a secure hard disc had been implanted into her former vagina.

The hovercrafts started moving and went out into a devastated world with ruins, burning cars and bombed streets. Every 10 miles one of the female soldiers was released from the seat and jumped off the hovercraft. And then it was Nina’s turn: the metal stick drew back, Nina stood up ‘instinctively’, went to the rear door of the hovercraft and jumped off. She landed in the street, rolled over and jumped into a ditch. Nina took her gun and checked if there were any soldiers of the resistance. After a few moments she stood up, slung her gun and sprinted away in a direction ordered by the central computer and displayed on the monitor in her helmet. Finally she reached a little abandoned farmhouse, entered and searched every room: nothing.

‘But my contact point is supposed to be here.’ she thought.

‘Wait for contact!’ the computer ordered her.

Tina sat down and surveyed the front yard. After several hours a group of about 20 Bi-O-Tech soldiers with heavy arms and special forces gear entered the farmhouse. Nina stood up and was addressed by the group’s commanding officer.

“I am Captain Jones, your contact officer. And you are...?”

“SR00024-f.” Nina answered. The major nodded. Then Nina went on: “I-have-im-portant-data-for-you. You-are-late. Why? Rebels-could-have-inter-cepted-my-data-while-wai-ting-for-you!” Nina startled a bit inside, she almost sounded like that cold-blooded general, she only spoke with a rather robotic voice.

“We were held up by a group of rebels, but we eliminated all of them. Come with me, we have to transfer the data.” the major said and went to another room. Nina followed him and put her gun into its holster at her right thigh.

In the room she stood right in front of the major. Suddenly her chrome crotch socket opened up and the major opened an armour-plate in his crotch and a metal dildo snapped out of it. The major grabbed Nina by her ass cheeks and pushed his metal penis into Nina’s socket. He waited about one and a half minutes, released Nina, went a few steps backwards and closed his crotch armour.

“Transfer complete, data received, executing orders.” he said.

‘So this is the clean sex of the future...’ Nina mumbled as her socked closed again. But then she turned around quickly and sprinted out of the farmhouse to her next destination. Nina had never been a great runner, but now she ran extremely fast for nearly an hour. She only stopped from time to time for some moments to observe the area and to check it on rebels. Then she went on until she reached an abandoned settlement and looked for her contact point, but again nobody was there. When she was told to wait by the central computer there was a sudden noise behind her. Four rebels rushed at her, pushed her down to her knees and tried to tie her up. But Nina could defend very well: she broke one’s neck, knocked one unconscious and hit another one with her gun. Nina got up and hit the fourth one with her foot so that he was thrown towards a wall where he touched the ground and held his head in pain. Nina re-loaded her gun and stepped in front of the man. She pointed her weapon directly at his head. But somehow Nina hesitated.

‘I know you...’ she mumbled inside.

And in fact, the rebel had once been her boyfriend. Pictures of him and her at a beach, in the sun, at a party... in a nice world... went through distant and foggy areas in Nina’s head. Although she couldn’t remember exactly, she somehow knew this guy. But then she thought: ‘He’s of the resistance. He wants to prevent a new society in which everybody is equal and has the privilege of wearing latex. He’s the enemy. I... I have to ... obey.’

The rebel looked at her smooth black helmet: “Why do you hesitate? Do you expect me to talk?”

Nina put her finger on the trigger. “No-I-ex-pect-you-to-die.”

When she pulled the trigger a jeep with a heavy machine gun stopped behind her and the rebel on top of it opened fire. Before the bullet had left Nina’s gun she was hit by the heavy projectiles and she was thrown against the wall in front of her. Nearly all of the bullets just hit her vest, but when the rebel seized fire Nina lay on the ground without her helmet and a devastated vest with the silver of the armour sparkling in the sun.

The rebel who had almost been shot by her stood up and ordered four other rebels, who came running up, to attach her with solid metal rings to the ground so that she wouldn’t move an inch. Then he stepped in front of her.

“What is the information you’re carrying? Who sent you?”

Tina said nothing. She didn’t want to tell anything to the enemy. She had to remain silent, had to obey. The rebel looked at Nina’s face which was the only thing visible of her. And he wondered.

“You... you are... Nina, is that you?”

But Nina said nothing. She didn’t knew this name; she was SR00024-f. Another rebel jumped towards the first one.

“Come on, Frank! Let’s pull that robot’s plug!” he said and pointed his gun at Nina’s face.

“No!” Frank said. “It... she is a human being after all. She just doesn’t know what she’s doing. She is not one of these mindless clone warriors. She’s just remote controlled.”

But the other one did not back up. “OK, but when she’s a woman underneath that latex ... let’s have at least some fun.” he shouted.

“Idiot! She can’t have sex. Look at her crotch ... that’s the data interface we have to crack to get the information we want. And maybe we can crack the remote control and de-assimilate her.”

Frank looked at another rebel who knelt next to Nina and opened up his notebook. He connected two wires to it. Frank stood next to him and looked at Nina.

“Well, Nina. You have always been a tough little bitch. But I’ll crack you again. We have ambushed your contact group and got this from their CO.” he said smilingly and produced a metal dildo from his bag, the same metal dildo like the one of Major Jones. Then he inserted it into Nina’s crotch socket, and the rebel with the notebook attached the wires to it. “We know exactly what you are. You’re the latest Bi-O-Tech reconnaissance soldier design. We know you’re carrying important information on an internal hard disc. And we will get that information... this way...” He pointed at the notebook. “Or that way...” He took out a knife and let it snap open. Nina got scared a bit, but the central computer had already received and processed the image data from Nina’s vision and it thus had identified Frank as a leading rebel and Nina’s ex-boyfriend. But the computer didn’t tell her the latter, because she wasn’t Nina anymore. It just told her that Frank was a great threat to the planned latex society and that she only had to remain silent; a rescue unit was sent after her. Then the rebel with the notebook entered codes and commands.

“Frank, I have disabled her self-destruction program so that she won’t blow off in front of us... I’m now hacking into the hard disc.” The notebook computed and tried to hack into. After about ten minutes there was a beep and Frank looked at the display.

“Well, well ... they’re planning an invasion ... no, wait, ... a withdrawal. How can that be? All units are ordered to withdraw to Bi-O-Tech headquarters.” Frank couldn’t believe his eyes and looked at the others with despair. Nobody had a clue what Bi-O-tech had in mind. But suddenly the Bi-O-tech logo appeared on the screen and shortly afterwards Nina and the rebels could see General Smith’s face. Obviously a message had been stored on Nina’s hard disc as well.

“Rebels! You have just cracked all security codes of this soldier unit and have gathered information about or new strategy. This will be reported to me in this very moment. You now know that we have ordered all our soldiers back to our headquarters. But there is something you don’t know: Right in front of you you can see our latest weapon... and you have lost the battle. Game over!”

The face of the general disappeared, but one could still hear her devilish laughter. And the small symbol of a bomb appeared. Suddenly Nina felt something very hot in her belly, then there was a beep inside of her and ...

==7==

When Nina opened up her eyes, she looked into the face of General Smith. But instead of shouting at her, she smiled at Nina, just like in the old days of Nina’s trial period at Bi-O-Tech. And Nina could even remember her and her first name: Jennifer.

Nina looked around. She was sitting in a chair at the edge of a large pool in a beautiful garden.

“Where am I? Was all this just a dream after all?” Nina remembered everything: her trial period, her assimilation, the different uses, her time in stock, her as a soldier.

“No, not a dream. Come with me an I’ll explain.” Jennifer stood up, took Nina by her hand and led her to a large villa. She went up to the first floor. Here, the floor and the walls were lined with beige latex, all furniture was made of plastic and upholstered furniture was covered up with latex. Jennifer went into a bathroom and Nina followed her. Here everything seemed to be ‘normal’: white tiles, a big bathtub, some shelves, a washbasin, a 6 feet high mirror, but no toilet. Jennifer positioned Nina in front of the mirror and fiddled around with her back. Just now Nina realized that she wore a transparent but dark blue latex catsuit that had legs like those of jazz pants. She could see her now c-cup sized breasts and her shaved and obviously unspoilt pussy inside the suit. But somehow she looked slightly different, something of her body had changed. Additionally she wore black knee high latex boots and her hair had grown back. And there was no necklace.

“Now turn around and look into the mirror.”

Nina did as she was told and saw that Jennifer had opened a small flap in her back ... and she could see electric circuits, several LEDs and wires inside of her. Helplessly she looked at Jennifer.

“The last thing you can remember is the detonation of the explosive charge that had been inserted in your body. This not only happened with yours but also with that of all the other new reconnaissance soldiers that had been sent out with you and all over the world. Your task was to tell all our troops to withdraw to their headquarters, because the well scattered explosions would turn the whole planet into an enormous fireball for about 2 weeks. That was five years ago. You died, everybody died who was not in an underground shelter. So when the fire was over, we left our shelter and set up a new world order, a new society abiding by our rules. We allowed some latex slaves to get back to ‘normal lives’. And don’t worry: there is no central computer any more. With our new rules, everybody can live his or her own life as long he or she wears latex and commits no crime and does not behave conspicuously ... OK, some have remained or have been made again latex slaves, but the vast majority of them has a free will. ... And you, you’re dead actually. But before you had been sent on your mission, the central computer had copied and stored your entire brain memory. About one year ago we started to reward those who have contributed very much to found this new society. And so we built these cyborg bodies: living tissue over metal endoskeleton. Your new body is nearly human, but much better. We live in peaceful coexistence with those humans. Sometimes you can’t even tell the difference.”

“And... and why have I been given this body?”

“You have done a big sacrifice. You gave your life for our future. I watched every step of your ‘career’ at Bi-O-Tech, but I wasn’t able to speak to you during that time because that day when I ordered you to have that car accident, the central computer had already begun to change my personality. It had made me this cold-hearted general. But now I am back to normal and my reward was this villa, some latex slaves and the opportunity to recommend you for this cyborg program. And so I planned all this.” Jennifer explained.

“What do you mean? What did you plan?” Nina couldn’t believe what Jennifer said.

“Well, this ...you. I designed your cyborg body, provided you with slightly longer legs, a thinner waist, bigger but beautifully shaped breasts and I even re-designed your pussy to improve sexual possibilities. And let me just add this ... I was so impressed by my work that I too applied for the cyborg program. And a week ago I have been given such a body as well. After my brain had been transferred I killed my imperfect human counterpart.”

Nina didn’t know what to say. But she adored her new and improved body in that shiny latex suit.

“Since the end of your trial period...” Jennifer went on “...I wanted nothing more than living together with you. And now I have succeeded. We can live together as perfect cyborgs in a world of latex. In a world I have imagined since I got my job at ‘Bio’. OK, after all there is the possibility that a hidden central computer might again control us one day ... but what should happen in this perfect world? We’ll have everything, we can wear latex 24/7 and ... we won’t grow old, we’ll stay just like this ... for ever.”

Nina looked at her new body. Slowly the feeling, that she had when she was in her trial period at Bi-O-Tech, returned. A life only in latex. Maybe controlled and maybe within certain limits ... but it felt good, extremely good. She didn’t want anything else and she would do anything just to stay here. At least she thought. Or was this some kind of programming again? Had Jennifer again programmed her to obey? She didn’t now. And she didn’t care. She just wanted to stay here ... together with her almost-twin cyborg sister Jennifer.

“OK ... I’ll stay with you ... mistress.” Nina said and smiled at Jennifer.

Jennifer closed the flap, stood at Nina’s left side and caressed her firm latex-clad ass with her right hand.

“Good girl.” Jennifer smiled.

* * *

Will Jennifer and Nina live together as latex lovers? Or will Nina again be enslaved by her? Or will the central computer make Nina a soldier again to destroy all human life on the planet to set up a society of latex cyborgs only? And what about Janet—did she survive? Will there be a sequel to this story? Who knows... But one thing is for sure: You can always count on machines.

T H E E N D

P.S. (substitute for chapters =2= and =3=):

When Nina opened her eyes she realized that she lay on a big cold metal table and was bound to it at her wrists, ankles, torso and neck. She couldn’t move her head in order to find out where she was. The only thing she could see was the white tiled ceiling. She came to the conclusion that she wasn’t in Jennifer’s office anymore.

What had happened? Where was she now? Where was Jennifer? Why did she have this strong headache and that strange pain in her breasts and legs? And what was this whole fuss of testing her and she becoming their property about? Many thoughts went through Nina’s head until suddenly her head was freed so that she could take a look around. Nina looked at her bosom and found out why she felt that strange pain: a large metal needle protruded from each breast. The needles were connected to a machine that obviously pumped a liquid into her tits, because they had grown from their handy B size to at least a D-cup. Then she spotted herself in a mirror on the opposite wall and couldn’t believe her eyes: she was completely naked ... and hairless. Even her beloved curls had gone. Then she spotted already sealed operation wounds on her legs. When she was about to cry a door opened and Jennifer entered the room.

“Hi Nina. Welcome back from the dead.” Jennifer said to her and smiled maliciously.

“The dead? ... What do you mean, you ... you bitch!? What have you done to me? You drugged and shaved me! Let me go! At once! I ... I ... ouch!!”

Jennifer stopped furious Nina by injecting something in Nina’s artery. Nina got dizzy again. She could see and hear everything, but her sensation decreased and she couldn’t think properly. But Jennifer would help her along deliberately:

“You probably won’t remember what happened between our nice conversation in my office three days ago and now. Well, I kind of ordered you to die in a car accident. To ensure that you would be declared dead and your body be transferred to us, I ordered you take a special pill right before the accident. You have been separated from what was left of your car and brought to the morgue and then back to us. Remember, you left your body to us for research. We have already removed everything from your flat and rented it to our next victims. We’ll use it as a kind of trap to gather more human material. Hmm ... but let me tell you something about you. We have already fixed your broken legs. They’ll hurt a bit for some days, but you can again use them right away. And you are now our property. And as a reward for your acquisition you have been assigned to me, as my personal assistant.”

“I’ll never work for you! You have ruined my whole life.”

“No, I’ve not ruined your life. I’ve given it a new perspective. And don’t worry: You won’t actually work for me ... you will be my pet.”

Jennifer put her tongue out and licked over Nina’s face with pleasure.

“Y-you ... are insane ... completely insane! What kind of lunatic are you?” Nina stammered.

“A clever kind, I would say. And I always get what I want. Remember your friend Janet? She is very useful to me and she loves being my slave. And so will you!”

Nina remembered how she even helped Jennifer turning her best friend into a mindless rubber maid. “No! I will never ever! No!”

“Stop it!” Jennifer barked. “We’ve already talked way too much. That’s always the problem with those movie villains: they talk to much and loose in the end.”

Jennifer bent over struggling Nina and touched her cheeks with her latex fingers.

“I just have to re-activate your conditioning...” Then she gently stroke her neck and went over Nina’s now improved breasts. When Nina smelled the latex she slowed down and inhaled the odour deeply.

“Why do you think I did this breast augmentation for?” Jennifer whispered in her ear.

“I ... I don’t know. But I don’t want it you... you...”

“Well, I did it so your new latex outfit will fit properly.”

Now Nina stopped fighting against the bondage and looked at Jennifer wonderingly: “My... my new latex outfit?”

“Yes. And I think it’ll suit you just fine. And I will give it to you right away ... if you do what I say.”

Nina thought. She thought of the accident, her friend Janet, her hair and about Bi-O-Tech ... but these thoughts had no meaning any longer. She just wanted to wear latex again. Jennifer gave it another try: “And you do want to have that outfit ... that latex outfit, don’t you?”

“Yes... yes... I want to have it.”

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, Jenni- ... yes, mistress.”

Jennifer freed Nina from the table and removed the needles from her breasts.

“And you know what you’ll have to do to wear that outfit?”

“Yes, mistress. I will obey.”

Jennifer ordered Nina to stand up and gave her a full body latex suit. Nina put it on as quickly and carefully as she could. First she put her legs in and pulled the shiny material up to her thighs. Now her legs were covered in tight latex printed like a leopard’s fur. Nina continued pulling the suit up. To her amazement she found out that it had a cat’s tail beginning at Nina’s buttocks, and that the suit exactly left open her vagina and her arsehole. Then she put her arm in, but when she reached the sleeves’ ends she had to make a fist, only then the suit would fit over her hands. Deprived of her fingers Nina needed Jennifer’s assistance to put on the build-in hood and to seal the very tight-fitting suit with a special welding device. When Nina looked into the mirror she realized that the hood was not only a simple latex hood with a leopard’s face printed on it, but it was even shaped like a leopard’s head with ears and even a muzzle. Nina was astounded and thought ‘Oh, this is fun! I’m looking just like a shiny leopard sculpture ... with big breasts.’. Then Jennifer put shiny green contact lenses on Nina’s eyes so that they looked like big cat eyes.

“Do you like your new looks?” Jennifer asked.

“Yes, ... mistress. Thank you. I like that tight suit very much, the feel of latex on my skin. And this leopard print is fun, too.”

“Fine. But to really make you an obedient pet, you will have to wear this.”

Jennifer put a heavy necklace with LEDs and tiny sockets around Nina’s neck. The metal necklace had spikes on the inside which bore into Nina’s spinal cord and switched off her pain sensation, her touch sensation and the last bit of her free will. A wireless connection made it possible for a computer to link into Nina’s brain and manipulate her and her body. Everything went so fast that Nina couldn’t even react; she just looked at Jennifer with mindless cat eyes and nodded. And when suddenly something told her to lie on the floor, she sat down like a cat and looked up at Jennifer. Then, more strange things happened to Nina: the computer that had hacked into her brain erased all her memory up to the moment when Nina had first met Jennifer. The computer suggested her that she now belonged to Jennifer and had to do whatever she was told. Only that way she would have the opportunity to wear that outfit. Then the programming blocked all of Nina’s vocabulary except for a few important words like hungry, thirsty or pain and ordered Nina to pronounce everything she uttered with a meowing sound. Finally it programmed Nina only to walk like a cat on all four ‘paws’. When programming was finished, Jennifer bend down and asked her new latex pet: “Are you feeling fine? Do you like your new looks?”

The buxom latex leopard just looked up at her, nodded and uttered a happy “meow”.

Jennifer attached a leash to the leopard’s necklace and left the room with it. In her private flat Jennifer showed her new pet its sleeping basket, its cat tray and where to eat and to drink. During the following weeks Nina (almost) deliberately served as Jennifer’s pet. They snuggled together on the couch, Nina sat decoratively next to Jennifer when she had guests or she even sexually satisfied her owner when they were alone or together with Janet, the rubber maid. Sometimes Jennifer just liked to see her fucking Janet with a strap-on dildo or being fucked by Janet. Nina also had to sleep at the foot side of Jennifer’s bed to warm her feet. But however, Nina even had a higher position in the hierarchy: she could order Janet at every time she wanted to stroke her latex ‘fur’ and to play with her clit. Especially when Jennifer had very much work to do in her office, Nina often ordered Janet to kiss her for sometimes even more than an hour. She loved her new life.

But one day Jennifer reversed the programming and told Nina that Bi-O-Tech’s executive board had ordered every department leader to transfer their personal assistants to the stock. So Jennifer kissed Nina and let her eat her pussy for one last time. Then Nina had to go to the operating room where she had first met Jennifer after her car accident.