The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The New Brand Part One

Stephanie

For five long years I payed my dues as a temp and assistant in nearly every advertising agency in the city. I fetched coffee,typed out reports and every other errand under the sun. Don’t get me wrong, there were a few times when I was allowed to assist on big projects. I even got to present to a client one time. Grant it, the boss was over my shoulder the whole time, but still. Despite those few occasions, I still thought that I would never get ahead. That is until The Brooks & Hoffman Agency called.They had seen some of my assist work and offered to bring me in. They were after an account for a brand and wanted my specific skill set. They did not tell me the brand or product, but at that time I did not really care.

“Good morning Mam,” the front desk guard said as I walked through the doors of Brooks & Hoffman for my first day. “Mr. Brooks is expecting you in his office.”

“Thanks,” I replied, “By the way, could you tell me where that is?”

“Of course, take the elevator to the sixth floor. It is the first office on the right.”

I thanked the guard once again and entered the elevator. As I approached the office, his secretary waved me right in.

“Stephanie,” Mr. Brooks said as he rose from his chair behind the large desk. He then walked around and extended his hand. “I’m glad you decided to join our agency. I can’t wait to get you started on the new brand.”

“Thank you sir,” I replied, “I was curious, what exactly is the new brand?”

Brooks let out a light laugh. “I was wondering when you were going to get around to asking that. Here is the deal Stephanie, our agency has been around for over forty years. Our bread and butter has always been male based products. The only female only product we have ever done is a line of feminine athletic shoes a few years ago.”

“So,” I said, “Am I wrong to assume that the main if not only reason I am here is to help move a female product?”

“You are correct, I have been watching you for a while now. I was very impressed with the work you did with Demaro Stockings while you were over at MBM Ad Agency.”

“Okay, that tells me that the new brand is hosiery.”

“Yep, pantyhose to be exact. It is a far stretch from what we normally do. But, these hose are special. The could change the entire landscape of leg wear. Anything like that also comes with the possibility of huge profits. Though I am not huge on pushing female products. I do love making huge profit.”

“What makes these hose so special?” I asked, “I know that hosiery is having a bit of a comeback lately, but, coming back from near obscurity is a far cry from huge profit. Plus, this is a new brand. That makes this even more of an up hill climb.”

Brooks nodded slightly, then asked, “What are the most common reasons women hate wearing pantyhose?”

I thought for a moment, then replied, “They run and rip easy, are uncomfortable in certain climates, and the matter of clinging and tugging the thighs etc. Even the so called control tops have this issue.”

“Those are all fair points,“Brooks said as he reached into the bottom left drawer of his desk. My new boss then pulled out a bright red, flat cardboard package. On it read Legacy Legs. Many companies packaged their hose this way, I was not impressed. Brooks slid the package across the desk, “I am told by the creator that these pantyhose fix all the issues you just said and then some. No runs, no snags, total comfort in any climate, and the best part. I am told that these fit so well that the woman won’t even know they are there.”

“These are all huge claims Mr. Brooks. I have worn almost every brand of hose out there and the things you claim are not possible. Yes, some of the higher end brands are more sturdy and comfortable, but, it all ends the same way.”

“This is why I brought you on Stephanie. You speak your mind and tell things as you you see them. I also know that you personally tested every product you have ever been assigned to. Even when that assignment was to wrote a report or do a bit of art work. I want you to take these pantyhose and wear them. Put them through the paces. Durability, comfort, all of that stuff. I want you to do anything you want with these on your legs to prove the creators clams wrong. If you prove even one wrong I will abandoned the project and put you on one of our other top accounts. However, if you can not disprove any of the claims, you will be given this account and expected to have a advertising contract drawn up with Legacy by this time next week.”

I stared at the bright red package on the desk for a moment. I was confident that i could disprove one if not all of Legacy’s claims. I took the hose off the desk. “I except those terms Mr. Brooks.”

“Very Good, “ he replied, “I will give you the rest of today and tomorrow to do your research. I want a result by Wednesday Morning.” I nodded, we shook hands, and I left.

As I opened the door to my apartment I could not’t help but smile from ear to ear. All I had to do to gain work on a top account was to make a pair of hose do what they do. Run, snag, be uncomfortable in extreme heat/cold, or bind/cling. Easy enough, or so I thought. In a hurry to get this stupid project done, I went into my bedroom and slid off my slacks. I then opened the package and pulled out the silky midnight black pair of Legacy Legs Pantyhose. As I held them in my hand, a strange shutter of anticipation came over me. I rolled up one leg and was about to slide it onto my right foot when I stopped.

“I need this test to be one hundred percent accurate, “I said aloud, “I am going to wear them alone.”

I quickly took off my panties. I then slid the silky black tube over my foot and up my right leg. I repeated the motion with my other leg and then stood to pull them on the rest of the way and adjust. To my surprise, the pantyhose felt amazing. So soft and comforting in one way, yet in another way i barley felt them. It was very odd. Another pleasant surprise was the fact that I did not have to adjust very much before the hose found their way into a comfort sweet spot. I was certain that I had caught my nails wile dressing so I inspected the hose for runs or snags.

My inspection came up empty. “Huh,” I said aloud, “Let’s try this.”

I Ran my nails up and down my silky legs trying to induce a run. But, nothing happened. The hose moved with my nails but then returned to a normal and un-damaged state. I then remembered that it was winter and a very cold day out. I threw on a black, light material mini skirt, a pair of cheap flats, and walked out into the winter cold. Right away I was very cold, however, after about thirty seconds my legs began to warm up. The rest of me was cold, but, the parts of my body covered in the hose became quite comfortable. On top of that. despite feeling like very thick tights on my legs, they looked like they had when I put them on in my heated apartment. I returned inside and just as they had done in the cold air, the pantyhose adjusted and became comfortable in the heat. I was taken back by all of this. My experience with hose was not good. In fact, I hated them with a passion. Stockings is what i usually wore if a place required hosiery. Despite the overwhelming proof to the contrary, I decided that I would tell Mr. Brooks that the Legacy pantyhose were more comfortable that other brands but not enough to warrant a large advertising campaign. I was about to take them of when a warm tingling feeling suddenly came over me.

“What the hell? “I said, “I..I feel so strange. I want to take these things off but, then again, they feel so amazing wrapped tightly against my legs.”

The warm feeling from before began to grow. It was not a uncomfortable sensation from the heat of the room. No, instead it was the feeling that comes with arousal and pleasure. I did not know how, but, the pantyhose were making me incredibly horny. I then began to get a little light headed and decided to lie down on my couch. As I laid there, The pleasure grew and grew and before long I caught myself reaching down to rub my ever wetting pussy.

“These pantyhose are so sexy. I can’t belive how much pleasure they give me.”

The waves of pleasure continued to course through my body. I could not contain myself any longer. I slid my right hand down and began to rub my dripping sex through the nylon. This, along with the erotic sensations from the hose caused me to cum over and over for a solid hour. As I laid there, exhausted from my final climax; an echo of soft female voices stared to speak in my head.

“Submit,” they said over and over, “Submit to the pantyhose and obey.”

I knew at that point that something was very wrong. However, I was too weak and wore out from my erotic ordeal to do much of anything. I tried to think of something else in my mind. Puppies, bills, work, anything to block out the voices. This tactic proved ineffective and only seemed to make the voices louder.

“Submit to the pantyhose. Obey the pantyhose.”

“I..I can’t,” I cried out aloud. “I will not submit! I will not obey! I will.........”

My thoughts and words stopped in mid sentence. My eyes rolled back and a green glow came over them. I had lost the battle for my mind.. “I am Stephanie Matthews.. I will obey pantyhose..”

Mr. Brooks

“Come on William! Is that the best you can do?”

The taunting words from my friend and business partner Andrew Hoffman echoed through the gym. Despite being ten years my senior at fifty five. Andrew kept in great shape. He ate right, He exercised, and every Monday, he joined me for a friendly game of one on one basketball. Andrew had just blazed past me for an easy lay up and of course would not let me hear the end of it.

“What is up with you today William. You are way off your game.”

“I don’t know,” I replied, “I think I am just distracted about business. I don’t like that you’re going to be in Tokyo working on the Hunan account for two weeks. We have a new account coming in and I am not sure if I can deal with that alone along with our other business.”

“Hey, Andrew said as he walked closer, “A year ago I made you my junior partner. Before that you were the best creative director this firm had ever seen. I know this is your first time solo, but We have to lock up the Hunan account. The new one coming in is just pantyhose or something, and our other business more or less takes care of it’s self. Don’t you have someone coming in to help with Legacy?”

“Yeah, Stephanie Matthews. I love the work she did a while back on a stocking campaign at MBM. She don’t have much else outside of that. But that is mostly a result of people keeping her down as opposed to a lack of talent.”

“See,” Andrew replied while giving me a friendly punch in the arm, “Let her take and run wit Legacy. Like you said, she has experience with hosiery and that is where she has shined. You’ll be okay William. Besides, I’m just a phone call or video chat away if you get in a jam. Now, let’s shower up and change, you have a meeting to get to with your new hose woman.”

We both let out a chuckle and walked to the locker rooms. My partner was right, I had this under control, what could really go wrong with an account for a new brand of pantyhose?

It had been two days since I gave Stephanie the Legacy Legs hose to test out. I was anxious to hear what she had came up with. This would be my first solo client as a partner. Anything up to this point had been joint with Andrew. I wanted to prove to him that he chose wisely in promoting me. It was five minutes to nine when she walked in. Stephanie had apparently likes the product because they were tightly wrapped around her legs. Besides the hose, Stephanie wore a cute royal blue fleece looking dress with a half turtle neck. The blue made her short,dark red hair pop. I could not tel if the dress had sleeves or not since Stephanie was wearing an opened black button up sweater.

“How did your research go?”

“It was fantastic,” she replied, “every claim that Legacy makes about these pantyhose is true. I would like to hit the ground running with a full exposure campaign with a couple major celebrities to add star power that will help attract buyers.”

I smiled and leaned forward “I appreciate that you like the product and are exited about working the account. But, this is still a new brand and we can’t just plow ahead full speed. I will allow you to do a photo shoot with models for a handful of magazine and web ads. I will also let you do a thirty second TV spot. However, we can not use any main stream stars. The cost too much for the budget I am gong to give you on this.”

Stephanie let out a small huff of disapproval and crossed her legs. It was at this time that I noticed a royal blue heel dangling from her dainty, nylon covered foot. It was almost mesmerizing. In fact, I felt myself growing under the desk.

“You see Mr. Brooks,” Stephanie said while continuing to dangle the heel. “As you know,I was against pantyhose when you first gave me this assignment on Monday. However, since then I’ve had a radical awakening. Legacy Legs are the best thing to happen to pantyhose in a very long time. In fact, one could say that they are the next step in hosiery.”

“Best thing, next step,” I mumbled while being unable to pull my glance away from Stephanie’s nylon foot. “I..I have a headache, let’s deal with this later.”

Ms.Matthews rose from her chair but did not walk out. Instead, she went over to the door, locked it, and then sauntered sexily to me. All the while with my gaze locked on her shapely encased legs. “You don’t have a headache William. You just can’t get enough of my sexy pantyhose. You stere and stare, wondering what they feel like. Well, I have decided to let you find out.”

Stephanie took my right hand and guided it under her dress. My fingers glanced across her thigh as she continued to move it. Then, it happened, my hand was placed flat against her moist hose covered pussy. My ember grew to double his normal size. Stephanie let go of my hand, knowing that I was powerless to movie it away. She then reached down and unbuttoned my pants. With the help from my free hand she slid them and my boxers down.

“Mr Brooks, it seems that you like my sexy nylon. I think you should use the free hand to show me how much you like them.” With that, Stephanie began to slowly sway back and forth, My hand on her wet mound moved with the motion while the other grasped tightly to my hard cock and began to stroke. When my moans began to raise in volume from the the intense pleasure my seductress stopped her swaying motion. “Keep that volume down big boy. You don’t want anyone to interrupt our fun?”

“No,” I replied,” I do not want that. Please sway again.”

A devilish smile came across her face and Stephanie resumed her motion. I was close, I could feel it. A surge of my erotic juice was building and about to explode.

“Cum on my pantyhose William.”

As the surge neared, I turned towards Stephanie’s sexy wrapped stems and came. My fluid splattered all over Ms. Matthew’s legs, covering black nylon with creamy,sticky cum.

I was curious as to why she would let me ruin her hose wen my question was answered. My cum suddenly absorbed into the fabric. Leaving no trace of the mess it had caused. At the same time Stephanie’s voice started to echo inside my mind. How could this be possible? She was not speaking.

“William,” her mind voice said, “would you like to know the facts about Legacy Legs Pantyhose?”

“Yes,” I replied aloud.

“The pantyhose meet all of Legacy’s claims of being run free, comfortable, and climate friendly. Above all that though is something much better. They make any woman who wears them horny beyond anything they have felt before. Once the hose has completely exhausted it’s wearer with pleasure and lust, the mind is invaded with thoughts of submission and obedience thus converting her into a slave who will be used to further the goals of The Mistress.”

“Is that what happened to you Stephanie?”

“It is,” she answered, “I only had them on for about ten minutes before they started to convert me. Oh, I almost forgot one little detail William. You get to be a slave as well.”

“What do you mean? I’m not putting on those damn pantyhose!”

“You don’t have to. Al that is needed to make a male into a slave is to get his hot, fresh cum on Legacy hose. As I am sure you know, the bit you just shot on me a while ago has absorbed into the nylon. Why do you think I can talk to you in your mind. I will soon control you. You will be a mindless puppet for me to command.”

I wanted to cry out for help, but my lips did not move. I wanted to get up and run, but my legs did not work. All I could feel was my manhood recovering and growing again at the sight of Stephanie in her pantyhose. I would do anything to touch and feel that oft,silky nylon.

“Do you want to touch them William? All you have to do is submit and you can touch and feel them all you want.”

I knew it was a trick, if i submitted it would be game over. I would be a slave to her and The Mistress. Stephanie waved her hand and suddenly i could move my lips again. I opened them with the intent to scream for help at the top of my lugs. But, when y lips parted something much different came out. “I.. I want to touch and feel pantyhose. I will submit, I will obey..”

My eyes rolled back in my head and a green glow came over them. Through the green haze from my final stage of enslavement I could see Stephanie staring me in the eye. Now William, let’s discuss the advertising campaign for The New Brand..