The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The New Brand Part Three

Natasha

Being a model has it’s ups and downs. After months of doing mediocre work to keep the lights on I received a call from one of the top ad agencies in the business. They were launching a new national campaign and wanted me to be the face of the product. After months of doing crap ads for bogus diets and cheese snacks I was more than happy to agree. In fact, it wasn’t until the very end of that first phone call that I even asked what the campaign was for.

“Pantyhose? Is that in vouge enough to run a national campaign for?”

“Yes Natasha,” Mr. Brooks replied, “this is not just any pantyhose. With a multitude of new features and styles this brand will take hose into the future.”

“I see,” was my response, “So, what time would you like me at the studio?”

“The campaign manager Stephanie will meet you at our downtown studio at 9:00 am on Thursday.”

I thanked Mr. Brooks for the opportunity and hung up. I didn’t know about the whole pantyhose thing, but, a payday is a payday.

On the morning of the shoot I got up early and had breakfast at the cafe around the corner from my place. My agent Max met me there and went over a few more details.

“So,” Max said from across the cafe booth, “the product is called Legacy Legs Pantyhose. It is set to hit the market in two months. The session you’re shooting today will be part of a big launch spread in a pair of fashion magazines and their subsequent web pages.”

“Does it say what is supposed to make them so damn special?” I asked between bites of my bagel sandwich.

Max’s eyes looked down at the info sheet. “Yeah, they are supposably run proof. Legacy also has a feature called temp control that allows the hose to adjust comfort to the wearer in conditions such as heat and cold.”

I rolled my eyes and finished eating. Max and I then left for the shoot. Upon arrival to the studio we were met by a young blonde woman. The first thing I noticed about her outfit was the smoke grey pantyhose that adorned her legs.

“Hello,” she said, “I’m Ashley, I’ll be assisting Natasha with the wardrobe today.”

I nodded and then motioned to her legs. “So, are those the new brand?”

Ashley smiled and replied, “yes, they are very comfortable. Speaking of which, we should get you ready.” Ashley gently took my hand and led me to the dressing room. The first thing I noticed was the 3 pairs of pantyhose placed on the sofa in the room. “Stephanie would like to shoot with the black ones first,” the blonde assistant informed me. I nodded and she left me to change in private. I don’t know if it was nerves or what but I suddenly felt very flush. My eyes had not left Ashley’s smokey grey legs since first seeing them. I just hoped my legs would look that good in the Legacy pantyhose. My body slightly quivered in pleasure as I slowly removed my street clothes. The anticipation of having the silky black nylon on my skin had me starting to moisten. Once undressed, I quickly sat on the sofa and grabbed the hose. Like a little kid opening a holiday gift I rushed through the process of sliding my legs into the silky tubes. It was only when I stood to pull the hose in place that the wave hit me. A mass wave of pleasure that I had never felt before.

“Holy shit,” I said aloud to myself. “What the hell is with these pantyhose? I.... I’m so damn horny.”

A knock came on the door followed by Ashley’s voice. “They are ready for you now.”

“I’ll be out in a minute,” I said while holding back lustful moans. I let a few soft moans of pleasure escape, threw on the lingerie meant to pair with the hose and exited the dressing room.

“You look great,” Ashley said as she led me to the set. “So, have you came yet?”

“What do you mean by that?”

“I mean it like it sounds. Have the pantyhose made you cum yet? I popped almost immediately after getting them all the way on.”

“I wanted to scream at the forwardness of this assistant. But, something prevented me from doing so. Instead, I replied to the outrageous inquiry. “I have not yet, I am on the verge if you must know.”

Ashley led me around one last corner and I found myself on the set of the shoot. It was set up to mimic the bedroom of a high class apartment complex with a night cityscape view.

The photographer was a middle age man, he stood motionless at the edge of the set. Max per usual was raiding the food service table. A woman with short red hair approached me from the far side of the set. “Hello, I’m Stephanie. You look fantastic, have you came yet?”

“On the verge,” Ashley answered for me.

“Very good,” Stephanie replied,” Let’t try to get some shots of you in front of the cityscape window. I want you to slowly unbutton the lingerie top while trying to hold back the invertible orgasm growing inside you.”

Without a second thought I did as instructed. As I took my place in the set I saw Stephanie whisper into the ear of the motionless photographer. He suddenly sprung into action like a cobra. Bouncing around and snapping shots while giving me commands. “Natasha,” he said, “I want you to think sex baby. Open the top and show me those sexy hose. very nice, very nice indeed.” After a couple minutes of this I felt a surge of pleasure well up inside and before I knew what was happening my hand was caressing my hose covered pussy. There was no holding back at that point, the dam had broke. I quickly laid on the set bed and proceeded to rub my wet nylon sex. My silky legs slid over each other creating a whisping sound that fed my lust. “So soft..... So sexy..” I repeated over and over between moans. Max, worried about my current state had started toward the set but was intercepted by Ashley who he began making out with. I assume she seduced him with her smoky grey legs.

“Are you ready to pop my dear?” Stephanie asked as she sat next to me on the bed.

“Ye.... Ye.... Yes!!!!!!!!” I came harder than ever before. My entire body and the bed by extention shook. As my climax reached it’s peak I began to see flashes of images in my mind. They were of a sea of sexy hosed women standing in front of a sexy glowing green woman. I couldn’t make the face out but there was no doubt she was beautiful. For a brief moment I saw everything in a green filter before finally my body stopped shaking from pleasure. My sight went back to normal and I sat up.

“Did you see her,” Stephanie asked.

“Yes,” I replied. I saw The Mistress. I will do anything to make her mission a success.”

“That’s good Natasha. To start we can finish this photo shoot. Mass exposure for Legacy Legs before it’s release will advance the plan quite a bit.”

“I’m here to serve the will of Mistress.”

After the shoot Ashley, Stephanie, and I sat on the set bed. Max, like the photographer was now motionless until given an order. Ashley had made sure of that by enslaving him during my orgasm before.

“I have an idea,” Ashley said as she pulled a piece of paper from her purse. “There is a new dress shop opening in a small town near here. The sole purpose is to promote their new styles to the upcoming prom crowd. They first tried to open here but lease prices are too high. They plan to build capitol in the small town first.”

“What does a dress shop have to do with our mission?” Stephanie asked.

“I think we should take control of the shop and incorporate Legacy Legs. Use the young ladies of the town to gauge the impact the pantyhose will have on a populous. If there are any unexpected issues we can fix them before the wide release of the product. Plus, that will give us more converts to help with the mission.”

Stephanie pondered for a moment and then responded. “I agree Ashley, this can do nothing but help our cause. However, Natasha and I need to stay here and continue the ad campaign. Take Johnny and pursue the dress shop angle on your own. There are a few pairs of hose in the dressing room here. Take them to the town with you now. I will arrange for a truck to deliver a shipment of Legacy to the dress shop in three days. You have until then to get the shop owners on our side. If you can’t get control of the shop simply call and I will cancel the truck.”

“I will not let you down Stephanie,” Ashley said with a huge smile on her face. She then popped up from her seat on the bed and proceeded to the dressing room. Stephanie smiled and then turned to me.

“She has her task and we have ours. Get rest, we shoot a commercial tomorrow.” I nodded, grabbed Max and left.

Amanda

Stupid high rent crap. I was supposed to be selling dresses in the city. Not in mother f’n Ash Grove. But, if nothing else the small town provided a chance to build up cash for the high rent. Especially with the Ash Grove prom around the corner. But, that said, business in the first couple days had been slow. I only sold 3 dresses and those were off the damn discount rack. I was starting to think this venture was a lost cause. As I closed after another disappointing day a car pulled up to my store front. A young blonde exited the drivers side.

“Hello,” she greeted me, “I’m Ashley. I am here on behalf of an exiting new company who would like to form a partnership of sorts with your shop.”

My interest was peaked, “ I’m Amanda, what sort of company is it and what is the nature of the partnership?”

Ashley smiled, “the company is called Legacy Legs. They are set to launch a new brand of pantyhose in two months. We would like to sell the product in advance in your store as a gauge to the market. We would of course give you a share of the profit as well as promote your business in the process.”

“Really,” I scoffed, “pantyhose is hardly a big seller. I think I’ll be better off on my own.”

Ashley then pulled a package out of her purse. “I agree, traditional pantyhose is not a big sell. However, Legacy Legs is different. Before you turn my offer down, try on a pair and feel for yourself.”

She reached out her hand with the package of hose in it and waited for my reply. “Well,” I said, “you did drive out here from the city. The least I can do is try your product before I turn you away.” I took the package and turned back toward the door of the shop. After unlocking the door I invited Ashley in. The man who rode with her stayed in the car. I then proceeded toward one of the changing rooms.

“I’ll try these on, feel free to look around while you wait.”

“I will,” she replied, “thank you.” After closing the dressing room door I quickly slid off my pants. I then flicked open the pantyhose package. When my fingers first touched the silky suntan colored fabric a tingling sensation came over me. I shook off the feeling and proceeded to slip my leg into the first nylon tube. But, something stopped me. This was not right, hose like this need to be worn without panties to get the full effect. I set the nylons down for a moment and removed my panties. I then continued my actions from before, sliding one silky tube at a time over my creamy legs. Te fabric felt amazing, I had never worn pantyhose like this before. Ashley was right, these were different. With only my shirt and the hose on I opened the door. Ashley was standing just outside of it. She was holding scarlet red dress from one of my racks.

“This appears to be about your size,” she said, “It will look fantastic with those suntan hose.”

Without a second thought I removed my shirt and took the dress from her. I slid it on and Ashley helped zip the back. It fell to the mid calf but slits on either side made sure plenty of my sexy hosed stems showed. The vision of myself in the dressing room mirror sent a wave of pleasure through my entire body. Ashley was right, the dress played off of the suntan nylon perfectly. Even my shoulder length auburn hair added to the image.

“I think we can set it up like wine and food,” Ashley said as she began to caress my shoulders from behind. “Get the the perfect dress and pantyhose match.”

Yet again a wave of pleasure coursed through me. “Yes, I agree. So, Ashley, how many more pairs of those wonderful nylons do you have?”

“I’ll have a truck with a full shipment here by the end of the day tomorrow.”

I nodded, “I belive we have a deal then.”

Ashley’s hands then drifted lower, through one of the slits she grabbed my hosed ass. “That’s right Amanda, we do have a deal. Now, all I need to seal it is for you to cum. Cum in those soft and sexy hose Amanda. I know you want to.”

The blonde then gently guided me to the floor where she pushed the dress up to expose my nylon encased pussy. “mmmm... I see a bit of a wet spot,” she purred, “I think I can get it wetter.”

Ashley kissed her way up from my knee to the inner thigh. The sensation of her lips on the fabric turned me on even more. I knew in the back of my mind that this was very strange but I didn’t care. It felt fucking good. Suddenly, I became overwhelmed with pleasure. Despite being covered by the sexy hose, Ashley had found my moist pussy with her tongue and was flicking at it through the fabric.

“Oh god,” I screamed out, “yes Ashley yes!! So soft.... So silky..... So sexy.... Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!!!”

I came harder than I ever had in my entire life. I came so hard that at the peak of my climax I saw green. Once I was done, Ashley emerged from between my legs, Her lips were dripping with my juices that had escaped though the fabric. Without saying a word she leaned in to kiss me. I accepted her soft lips on mine and shuddered in pleasure as my own juices trickled down my throat.

Moments later we parted and she helped me back up. The wetness from my orgasm on the pantyhose had already dried. “Are your ready to serve?” Ashley asked.

“I will do anything for Mistress. I am here to serve and obey..”