The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: New Dawn

The next chapter

Bruce tried to launch himself from the bed, but was held back by the restraints. “What have you done to her, what have you done to me, what have you done to us?” The questions poured from his mouth. Alicia toyed with the reporter. “Why Bruce, I always thought the best story happened when a reporter was immersed in the story, that is what I am doing.” Alicia reached down and grabbed his cock, “By the way, your performance last night was amazing; you performed right on cue”. With that remark, embarrassing memories of the previous night flooded back into Bruce’s head and Alicia felt his cock stir. “I still see you are enjoying the memories of your performance, unfortunately, poor Jenny has not totally recovered yet.” Bruce again asked, “what have you done to her?” Alicia’s only reply was “I think you mean, what did Bruce do to her?”

After this short exchange, technicians surrounded his bedside. He watched as various drugs were added to his IV flow and sensors were applied to his body. His cock was measured as was the size of each testical. When the technician measured his nipples, Bruce knew they were crazy and tried to turn away. Finally they had all they needed and Bruce suddenly found himself tired. Almost instantly, his arms and legs felt like lead weights. Once he was in this state, the staff returned with suction cups that they placed over each nipple. As he watched in horror, each nipple was drawn into the device and elongated. The were then sealed in place. Within minutes, his chest was throbbing. A nurse looked up at him......“think of it as male enhancement, the sensitivity will soon be off the charts.” At that moment, the lights were dimmed, and ear buds and a visor placed over his eyes. Images appeared as did white noise. Try as he might, Bruce could not look away. He was captured by the images as they were imprinted on his brain.

Down the hall, Jenny was undergoing similar, but more advanced treatment. The images she saw replayed over and over were images of her and Bruce the evening before. As the images intensified, sensors stimulated her pussy and breasts so that the young intern was kept in a constant state of arousal. Her mind associated Bruce with pleasure. When the medical staff checked on her, they noticed her moans and slight quivering of the hips. “She’s totally accepted the training.” They checked her vital signs and also ran some early pregnancy tests. Given the drugs ability to enhance fertility and her body being in “heat” last night, there was a high probability that Jenny would soon be pregnant. The center was prepared for such an outcome and in fact would see it as further proof that their drugs worked.

As she lay there under assault from the drugs, images and white noise, Jenny was slowly being changed. Whereas before she was career minded, focused on investigative journalism, she was now focused on her appearance, fashion, and hedonistic pleasures in life. Although still bright, her attentions were being refocused by Alicia. All wanted to see the limits of transformation; no one was sure what was possible, but with Jenny, they were about to find out. If this phase was successful, they would begin toying with her IQ and some of the more foundational elements of her personality. In her mind, the image of Bruce’s cock sliding between her lips and filling her mouth, sent her over the edge. Sensors recorded Jenny’s first orgasm of the day; it would not be her last.

Throughout the morning, Jenny’s psyche and body were continually assaulted and stimulated. Jenny’s image was captured again and again in the throes of passion and pleasure. These images were then looped back through her mind over and over....on a continual cycle. She was programmed to need and desire pleasure....all types of pleasure. Similarly, submissive tendencies were reinforced. Alicia’s wanted her control to be absolute with the young intern. As Alicia watched the progress, she could not help but notice how she was reacting to what she was witnessing. Her lace panties were already wet with desire as she watched Jenny fall deeper and deeper under her control. She whispered a command into the medical technician’s ear and slowly new images were introduced to Jenny. These images were different in that they showed Alicia and women in various states of submission to her. In her ears, the white noise contained a new subliminal message: “submission is good, submission is pleasure.”

Conditioning continued for days. The IT staff at New Dawn had no problem cracking Bruce’s email password and with it, they were able to send messages to the paper’s editor explaining the absence from work and the story being worked on. This behavior was not unusual for Bruce, so no one thought anything was wrong. Meanwhile, Bruce was in the middle of the story of his life; unfortunately, he was the subject in the story.

On Friday, Bruce woke up in his own bedroom. His memory was a little cloudy, but he attributed that to too many drinks from the night before. Although his mind was flooded with false memories of the last few weeks, Bruce accepted them all and did not think anything was out of the ordinary. On his answering machine was a call from Jenny reminding him of there dinner meeting tonight where she was to turn over her initial draft of her background story. Upon hearing her voice, Bruce felt a surge of pleasure run down to his cock and he could almost smell her scent and perfume. Shaking his head, he headed to the kitchen for coffee.

Across town, Jenny woke her head filled with false memories implanted by Alicia’s team. She got up and realized that she had slept naked. Surprisingly, she thought nothing of it. Nor did the new hairstyle and skin tone phase her. Checking her calendar, she saw that she had a salon appointment today followed by a dinner with Bruce this evening. When she thought of Bruce, a jolt of pleasure shot through her body. She could feel her pussy spasm and pulse with excitement. Instead of wondering where that came from, she just shut her eyes and savored the moment.

At the salon, Jenny was greeted as a long lost friend. That there were no other customers did not even register in her mind. “Perfect,” Alicia whispered watching from afar. “She does not even realize that she is alone; her programming is moving along nicely.” As they had Jenny sit for her hairstyle, the young intern didn’t even think it was strange when she was not asked what she wanted. Instead the salon staff—Alicia’s staff—began working on her. Afterall, the new Jenny was still a work in progress. After her hair was cut, it was dyed and styled. Once completed she was led to a massage room, where some New Dawn products created especially for her were massaged deep into her skin. Almost on cue, her arousal started to build. Jenny was initially confused by the feelings, but said nothing. Her attendant knew exactly what she was doing and placed her touches and strokes strategically to increase the young woman’s arousal. Near the end of the massage, Jenny could not stifle a moan and her hips involuntarily came off the table. Alicia grinned watching the effect the formula was having on her test subject. The massage was followed by nails and makeup and finally a body waxing.....when finished, Jenny stared at herself naked in a full length mirror and was both stunned and aroused by what she saw. Her hair was now blonde, cut short and her skin was tanned....and smooth as silk. She looked like a goddess and again with that thought, her pussy stirred. As she examined herself, she could not help but notice her nipples harden; she liked the look.

Jenny’s new found obsession with her body image was a victory for Alicia and her programming. Her team almost was in a celebratory mood, when Jenny made her next move. On the way home, she could not resist shopping in one of the upscale boutiques; a strategically placed gift card in her wallet planted the seed. Of course, she never questioned where the gift card came from. Inside the shop, she was a whirlwind of activity. One outfit was more revealing than the other and designs she never would have considered were soon on the counter for purchase. When Jenny spotted the lingerie department, the same thing happened. She continued to feel sparks of arousal as she imagined how she would look in each outfit, especially if eyes were on her. Somehow the thought of admiring eyes lit a fire in the young intern...she again had no idea where the thoughts came from, but just knew they were arousing.

Alicia arrived at the restaurant well before either Bruce or Jenny. In fact, the establishment and staff were all paid for or owned by New Dawn. Bruce arrived first, dressed smartly in an open collar shirt and sport coat. He went immediately to the bar, ordered a 12 yr old scotch and surveyed the customers. Normally, he would be deep in his own thoughts, but tonight, he was admiring the many beautiful women and felt almost like a Voyuer. As he sipped his drink, Bruce felt a familiar stirring in his pants but did not know why. His drink of course was again laced with a New Dawn designer drug formulated especially for him.

Jenny arrived a few minutes later and turned heads. She was dressed very sensually and looked the part too. Bruce seemed stunned. He had never seen her in blonde hair and her entire decorum seemed to have changed. When she walked up to him, she did not reach for his hand, instead she hugged him, gave him a kiss on the cheek and said “we have so much to talk about.” Bruce’s stirring became more pronounced as he ordered her a drink and escorted her to their waiting table. Although Jenny was determined to give Bruce her report on Alicia and New Dawn, Bruce found it hard to focus on anything then the beautiful woman sitting across the table from him. Both had their heads filled with false memories and neither realized that they had already fucked under Alicia’s control. All Bruce focused on were Jenny’s legs and the hint of cleavage her dress revealed. In his mind, he could almost see the dress falling to the floor. As Jenny sipped her drink, her arousal grew; she hoped she wasn’t too obvious to the veteran reporter. The perfume Jenny wore worked its magic on both of them, it’s pheromones bonding the two together as never before.

Alicia decided that enough time had been spent on small talk and walked over to the table. Both looked up and seemed somewhat surprised by her appearance. “Please, bring your drinks and follow me. I have a private room reserved for dinner and want you two as my guests.” Without a questioning look, both Jenny and Bruce followed Alicia into the back where a candle lit dining table awaited them in a very plush and private corner of the establishment.

Alicia started the conversation as new drinks were brought for her guests. “Bruce, I want you to know what a lovely intern you have in Jenny, she really got herself involved in the story”.

Jenny blushed slightly, but did not know why. “Why thank you Alicia, it was easy given how open and welcoming you were at New Dawn. You showed me everything I wanted to see.”

“Have you given Bruce your final copy yet.” Alicia inquired.

“Not yet, but he will have it when he leaves tonight, it is in my purse.”

Bruce, “did Jenny tell you that we got her to test some New Dawn products? We thought it would be the best way we could control the story was to get her involved in the story.” Bruce’s eyes narrowed, “control the story?”

Alicia continued, “why yes, you know we could not have a story written exposing our violation of FDA protocols and early marketing of untested drugs, so we just had to make Jenny a part of the story and use her for testing some of our newer, shall we say ‘designer’ products.” As Alicia continued to talk to Bruce, Jenny took it all in, but showed no reaction. She sat calmly almost disengaged. When Alicia looked at her stating “our products are wonderful, aren’t they my dear?” All, Jenny could do was nod and smile.

Bruce had heard enough. He took Jenny by the arm and was about to get up when Alicia commanded, “sit down.” Immediately, Bruce sat down with a stunned look on his face. “Bruce, Bruce. Bruce, you still don’t get it do you? You too were a guest at New Dawn and have “tested” some of our newest products, as such, you are totally under my control.” The look on Bruce’s face showed disbelief and was easily read by Alicia.

“I see you don’t believe me, so why don’t you play with yourself, while I order another round of drinks.” To his horror, Bruce felt his fingers unzip his fly, fish out his cock and against his will, begin to stoke it to hardness. His face redened as he saw Alicia smile at him and Jenny look down at what he was doing.

“Now Bruce, why don’t you slide your chair back so Jenny can see what you’ve got.” The next sound filling the room was the sound of Bruce’s chair moving against the wood floor.

As Alicia continued to talk, Bruce continued to stroke. He managed a short “what, how are you doing this?”

Alicia looked across at him, “again Bruce, the very question you ask makes it clear you really do not understand the power I have at New Dawn.” Continuing, “you have a head filled with false memories and you have already been programmed to do my bidding.” Looking at Jenny she commented, “Jenny was our first human subject and because you were meddling, you became the second.” With that, Bruce’s strokes became erratic. “Look at his cock Jenny as he loses all control, he is, after all is said and done—weak.”

As Jenny looked down, Bruce exploded over his fingers. Cum flew out in all directions and splattered on the floor in front of him.

Alicia whispered “good boy, Bruce, but we can’t have your hands soiled before dinner, please clean them off.” As Bruce reached for a napkin, Alicia stopped him cold. “With your tongue. Bruce, you must use your tongue.”

As both women watched, Bruced used his tongue to clean his semen from his fingers. Blushing red and trying to resist, he found it impossible to stop his tongue from tasting is own juices. Defeated, Bruce blushed and looked down at the ground. “Silly boy, you thought you could disobey Alicia, now join us for dinner.”

Bruce sat there as dinner was served. He had lost his appetite. Alicia talked to Jenny, but Jenny seemed different, somewhat detached with what was going on. Alicia looked over and commented, “Jenny has become much more than an intern, haven’t you Jenny.” With that question, a red blush filtered up Jenny’s cheeks and Bruce wondered what was going on that he did not know about. Before he had a chance to ask a question, Alicia pointed to the blinking red light on the wall,“that light, Bruce, signals we are being broadcast—broadcast to a group of investors around the world anxious to see how effective my products are on humans. Your earlier display really set the tone for the evening.”

With that, she turned to Jenny. “Dear girl, why don’t you lose that confining dress and let the audience see just how beautiful you are.” With that suggestion in her head, Jenny stood and slowly unzipped her dress allowing it to fall from her body. She sat down again wearing just a bra, thong, garter and stockings seemingly unaware of anything wrong. “Bruce,” Alicia commented, “show Jenny how appreciative you are of how she looks.” Before he could say no, Bruce’s hand were in his groin brining his cock back to its full glory. “Good Boy,” Alica purred. “I wonder what’s for dessert?

Bruce wanted to scream, but found it impossible to not obey Alicia’s demands. He even had a smile on his face as he complied. Inside, he was screaming, but it made no difference. He assumed Jenny was suffering the same fate as she sat across from him semi-undressed. Alicia for her part found enjoyment in toying with her human subjects. She reached over and spritzed some perfume in the air around Jenny’s face. The effect was almost immediate.

As she inhaled the fragrance, Jenny’s body signaled it was again in heat. Alicia and her internet audience could see her wiggle in her chair. Smiling, Jenny was told to stand and strip. Now naked, Alicia pointed out how her subject’s pussy had grown swollen and lubricated and the pheromones she was putting out signaled as she bluntly put it, “a bitch in heat.” Motioning to Bruce, she highlighted how his receptors were reacting to Jenny’s signals. The result, she concluded, was pure animal attraction. “These two are ready to fuck and within minutes, that is all they will think about.”

Bruce heard those words and fought to control his urges. It was an impossible fight. Jenny’s scent overwhelmed his defenses and within five minutes, he only wanted one thing; he wanted his cock buried in her swollen pussy. When Jenny fell to the floor and her knees, Bruce reacted as an animal; he mounted her from behind. As he drove his hard cock into her body, Jenny did not pull away; she pushed back, driving him deeper. They were oblivious to the camera and the audience. Under Alicia’s gaze, they fucked as never before. One drove the other until both were screaming in passion and pleasure; then they exploded in orgasm with Bruce firing rope after rope for cum deep into Jenny’s waiting body. Collapsing on the floor, the couple awaited Alicia’s instructions. Both were defeated and mere pawns of the New Dawn corporation.

Alicia could not have provided a better display for her investors and when she had poor Jenny use her lips to clean Bruce’s cock, it was mere icing on the cake. Inwardly Jenny was screaming “no” as her warm lips and tongue removed the last vestiges of their mating ritual from Bruce’s cock. She was disgusted by her actions, but the smile on her face as she finished the cleaning betrayed her inner emotions.

Alicia, turned to the camera and addressed her investors: “I think without a doubt, we have demonstrated the effectiveness of our drugs and programming. You have the individual bios of the subjects here and can easily see what you have witnessed is far beyond their normal behavior.” She then cut off the conference and looking down at Jenny and Bruce had them get dressed. “Both of you will come to New Dawn tonight, the staff is expecting you.” With that, she picked up her purse and walked out of the private room. Bruce looked at Jenny and saw a tear roll down her cheek. He wanted to reach out and comfort her, but his mind was already focused on the trip to New Dawn.

TO BE CONTINUED